Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1056 Post(s)

"Lost" my cat, feel pretty depressed

Basically I found a cat and brought her home. We had her for two days and I got pretty attached too her. My mom hates cats and she's claims they're "filthy" even though hadith contradicts that but south asian people are stupid and when we were at school she had my dad drop her off at the shelter. We tried to get in contact but she got adopted and I feel really sad and terrible. What do I do?
    “All humans are dead except those who have knowledge and all those who have knowledge are asleep, except those who do good deeds and those who do good deeds are deceived, except those who are sincere and those who are sincere are always in a state of worry.”- Imam Shafi’i Rahimullah

Mentioned
    665 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5900 Post(s)

Re: "Lost" my cat, feel pretty depressed

Quote Originally Posted by ServantofArRahman View Post
    u sound exactly like my mom
    u said she disliked n thought he was unclean brother.. I fear cats theres a difference. I dont dislike or think they're unclean. its a phobia I think because I have to cross the road if they are on same side.. etc
    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
    [al-An’aam 6:59]

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1056 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Creamcake View Post
    u said she disliked n thought he was unclean brother.. I fear cats theres a difference. I dont dislike or think they're unclean. its a phobia I think because I have to cross the road if they are on same side.. etc
    it's a combo, that + fear
    “All humans are dead except those who have knowledge and all those who have knowledge are asleep, except those who do good deeds and those who do good deeds are deceived, except those who are sincere and those who are sincere are always in a state of worry.”- Imam Shafi’i Rahimullah

Mentioned
    665 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5900 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
    You haven't answered the question. HOW?
    I can't remember, sorry. Anyway its not important, only you know the answer and not a big deal
    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
    [al-An’aam 6:59]

Bengali?
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    252 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Creamcake View Post
    I can't remember, sorry. Anyway its not important, only you know the answer and not a big deal
    You can't remember? Lol just repeat after me..I...was...wrong..there not too hard was it? I don't think this thread will help your cat phobia lol
    Spears shall be shaken! Shields shall be splintered! a sword day..a red day..ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride! Ride to ruin, and the world’s ending!

None of you truly believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself.”

Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2591 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
    How do you know I'm not a SUFI HANAFI then? Eh?
    What Tariqat are you part of? Qadiri, Naqshbandi, etc.
    عوّد على السهر يا الله
    Upon Prophetic Methodology