Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1154 Post(s)

Respecting Saudi Arabia supported by Sunnah?

Yesterday I had a conversation with a supporter of KSA, who gave pretty decent proofs in defense of KSA. Still not convinced though, thoughts?

A. Revolting or standing up to this govt. even if misguided causes civil war, etc. as seen in Egypt, Syria, etc.

B. Abu Bakrah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: I heard Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) saying, “He who insults the rulers Allah will insult him.” [At-Tirmidhi].

C. Know that a ruler's oppression does not reduce or remove anything which Allaah has made obligatory upon the tongue of the Messenger (salallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam). His [the ruler's] oppression is upon himself. Your acts of obedience and good deeds along with behaving well towards him are complete, if Allaah - the Most High - wills. Accompany them in all acts of obedience such as the congregational and Jumu'ah prayers, for you have your independent intention in that.

D. And in the authentic hadeeth which is agreed upon, from the narration of Aboo Hurayrah, who related that the Messenger of Allaah -may Allaah raise his rank and grant him peace- said [what means]: “Whoever obeys me has obeyed Allaah, and whoever disobeys me has disobeyed Allaah. Whoever obeys my ameer (appointed leader) has obeyed me, and whoever disobeys my ameer has disobeyed me.” These are orders to obey both the scholars and the rulers.

E. No, as long as they (rulers) establish prayer among you. If you find something hateful from them, you should hate their actions but not withdraw your hand from obedience.- Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 1855, Grade: Sahih

These were his primary proofs in defense of Saudi Arabia saying even though it is corrupted, one should respect its authority.
    "What is asked today is uniting the ranks of the Muwahideen, and to re-unite the Muslims. And directing the efforts to confront the challenges/threats of the Majoos, Tawagith and their donkeys the Murji'ah and the secularists."- Shayk Sulayman Al Alwan

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5057 Post(s)

Re: Respecting Saudi Arabia supported by Sunnah?

Not surprised in the least that Imran nutcase Hossein is twisting hadith to support his Deviant views,

That guy has too many screws loose,

Stay away from listening or watching him brothers and sisters

http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5057 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherUser View Post
    I wasn't talking about the Sahaba, I was referring to the regular denizens of Saudi Arabia of the time, who were sent Islam due to their corruption. Open an Islamic history book or keep quiet.
    Your arguments are redundant,

We're talking about Saudi Arabia as it is now,

Not before the Rasul salallahu عليه السلام‎

You need to learn some manners too, it is part of Islam,
    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)

what about speaking the haqq so muslims can be guided and safe from misguidance, even if that opposes their misguidance and evil actions, typical saudi puppets will keep quiet and let it be.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    51 Post(s)

I'm not even sure if the rulers of Saudi Arabia are Muslims after all the things they've done.