Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1154 Post(s)

Respecting Saudi Arabia supported by Sunnah?

Yesterday I had a conversation with a supporter of KSA, who gave pretty decent proofs in defense of KSA. Still not convinced though, thoughts?

A. Revolting or standing up to this govt. even if misguided causes civil war, etc. as seen in Egypt, Syria, etc.

B. Abu Bakrah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: I heard Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) saying, “He who insults the rulers Allah will insult him.” [At-Tirmidhi].

C. Know that a ruler's oppression does not reduce or remove anything which Allaah has made obligatory upon the tongue of the Messenger (salallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam). His [the ruler's] oppression is upon himself. Your acts of obedience and good deeds along with behaving well towards him are complete, if Allaah - the Most High - wills. Accompany them in all acts of obedience such as the congregational and Jumu'ah prayers, for you have your independent intention in that.

D. And in the authentic hadeeth which is agreed upon, from the narration of Aboo Hurayrah, who related that the Messenger of Allaah -may Allaah raise his rank and grant him peace- said [what means]: “Whoever obeys me has obeyed Allaah, and whoever disobeys me has disobeyed Allaah. Whoever obeys my ameer (appointed leader) has obeyed me, and whoever disobeys my ameer has disobeyed me.” These are orders to obey both the scholars and the rulers.

E. No, as long as they (rulers) establish prayer among you. If you find something hateful from them, you should hate their actions but not withdraw your hand from obedience.- Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 1855, Grade: Sahih

These were his primary proofs in defense of Saudi Arabia saying even though it is corrupted, one should respect its authority.
    "What is asked today is uniting the ranks of the Muwahideen, and to re-unite the Muslims. And directing the efforts to confront the challenges/threats of the Majoos, Tawagith and their donkeys the Murji'ah and the secularists."- Shayk Sulayman Al Alwan

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1154 Post(s)

Re: Respecting Saudi Arabia supported by Sunnah?

Quote Originally Posted by Eorlingas View Post
    OP sounds like a demented shia who failed Taqiyya 101.
    Attacks on personality is the best we've got eh?
    "What is asked today is uniting the ranks of the Muwahideen, and to re-unite the Muslims. And directing the efforts to confront the challenges/threats of the Majoos, Tawagith and their donkeys the Murji'ah and the secularists."- Shayk Sulayman Al Alwan

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    333 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ServantofArRahman View Post
    Attacks on personality is the best we've got eh?
    I'd advise you to concern yourself more with wiping the filthy ayatollahs of Iran off the map first and then worry about Saudi Arabia...but that's the last thing on your agenda lol
    Spears shall be shaken! Shields shall be splintered! a sword day..a red day..ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride! Ride to ruin, and the world’s ending!

None of you truly believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself.”

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1154 Post(s)

I'd advise you to concern yourself more with wiping the filthy ayatollahs of Iran off the map first and then worry about Saudi Arabia...but that's the last thing on your agenda lol
    It seems your obsessed with attaching people to mental disorders based of your other comments.Fear Allah, for one day you may wake up with one yourself.

Other than that the point of this thread was whether to respect KSA or not, no one put them on the same level as Iran nor have I asked for them to be destroyed. Iran is not even a topic of debate, everyone hates them.

Also I don't have an "agenda."

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    333 Post(s)

It seems your obsessed with attaching people to mental disorders based of your other comments.Fear Allah, for one day you may wake up with one yourself.

Other than that the point of this thread was whether to respect KSA or not, no one put them on the same level as Iran nor have I asked for them to be destroyed. Iran is not even a topic of debate, everyone hates them.

I think I can smell what you are a mile off..anyway let's say there is a door between you and a rabid dog. There is some haram on this door. You can't rectify this without breaking the door. Who would, directly or indirectly, continuously bring up the subject of removing the door except your enemy who wants you to be killed by the dog. Find a way to kill the dog then fix the door.
    Spears shall be shaken! Shields shall be splintered! a sword day..a red day..ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride! Ride to ruin, and the world’s ending!

None of you truly believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself.”

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1154 Post(s)

I think I can smell what you are a mile off..anyway let's say there is a door between you and a rabid dog. There is some haram on this door. You can't rectify this without breaking the door. Who would, directly or indirectly, continuously bring up the subject of removing the door except your enemy who wants you to be killed by the dog. Find a way to kill the dog then fix the door.
    If you believe I am a Shia, I have no point talking to you. Please get off my thread.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1142 Post(s)

Exactly this is the aim of propaganda machine that whoever wants to criticise the puppets in the Arab world they condemn him to be a Shia or to be a puppet of Iran and such things. Sects and races are highlighted intentionally.
    This is wrong bro. This is the plan of Ale-Saud and it's masters.
    People of middle east do not want that western or eastern powers decide for them and steal their treasures and misuse and humiliate them or oppress them. This is the common problem of all the people of middle east and resisting this disaster needs a lot of efforts and unity.
    Note: I am a shia.

YOUR FAVOURITE AKHI 2016 Magic.'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2285 Post(s)

when i see yemeni children with their ribcages visible, then i think saudi and respect shouldn't be said together
    8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
    2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
    3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
    4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
    5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
    6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
    7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
    8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This id also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3937 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DerGläubiger View Post
    It's the only country the constitution of which is the Quran and the ahadith. If you should hate a country/government, it should be the US, Russia etc, not the KSA.
    Muslims do not hate or love any country.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1154 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bismil View Post
    Muslims do not hate or love any country.

No I'm not a Shia.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    333 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ALAS View Post
    Exactly this is the aim of propaganda machine that whoever wants to criticise the puppets in the Arab world they condemn him to be a Shia or to be a puppet of Iran and such things. Sects and races are highlighted intentionally.
    This is wrong bro. This is the plan of Ale-Saud and it's masters.
    People of middle east do not want that western or eastern powers decide for them and steal their treasures and misuse and humiliate them or oppress them. This is the common problem of all the people of middle east and resisting this disaster needs a lot of efforts and unity.
    Talking rubbish as usual you taqiyya infested occultist. Get rid of the fire worshipping satanist scum of Iran, Behead all the degenerate ayatollahs in public. Its the despicable lying back stabbing shias who are supporting the murdering raping torturing Syrian regime among others and opressing the sunnis in Iran. What good are they doing with their oil money for any sunni? They need to be wiped off the face of the earth.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    254 Post(s)

I'm not the biggest fan of the monarchy over there. But I would never want any fitnah to touch Saudi, the land of the Messenger , now we know that Saudi spreads fitnah in other Muslim lands (Yemen) but I never claimed that the government is perfect, unlike the madkhalis who have a weird obsession with loving them. And they will have to answer to Allah for killing innocent Muslims.
    "The organisation that is called as "the state" puts effort to destroy jihad in Sham as they destroyed it in Iraq because of their obvious transgressions against Quran and Sunnah." Abu Khalid as-Suri (Rahimahullah)

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1154 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Muslim First View Post
    I'm not the biggest fan of the monarchy over there. But I would never want any fitnah to touch Saudi, the land of the Messenger , now we know that Saudi spreads fitnah in other Muslim lands (Yemen) but I never claimed that the government is perfect, unlike the madkhalis who have a weird obsession with loving them. And they will have to answer to Allah for killing innocent Muslims.
    Yes, this is what my view as well. The main reason Saudi Arabia is anything remotely Islaamic is because of the people it hosts not the government. The government is already showing its true colors with the events of the kuffar it is adopting over the recent months.

Odan
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    480 Post(s)

there is still a lot of good the Saudis do e.g. helping spread Islam, funding construction of mosques around the world.

the only alternative to a peaceful Saudi we have seen are idiots dispatching car bombs and killing ordinary people.

Saudi Arabia has executed one of its own young princes for the first time in 40 years, sending what analysts described as a “strong message” to younger royals that they are not above the law.

Prince Turki bin Saud bin Turki bin Saud al-Kabeer was beheaded on Tuesday afternoon for murder after he shot another young man during a brawl at a desert camp in 2012.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...for-murder-fo/
    Know that the life of this world is but amusement and diversion and adornment and boasting to one another and competition in increase of wealth and children...

-Quran (57:20)

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3521 Post(s)

Many of Saudis own scholars and students of knowledge made takfeer on the government, they all got thrown in prison, this is why today you don't find a single free scholar who holds this view in Saudi
    ''If the bedouins and city dwellers were to fight between themselves until they wipe each other out, it will surely be less significant than them appointing a taghoot in the land which rules by that which is against the Shari'ah of Islaam which Allah sent his Messenger ﷺ with'' - Sheikh Sulayman bin Sahmaan

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1415 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by deen1984 View Post
    there is still a lot of good the Saudis do e.g. helping spread Islam, funding construction of mosques around the world.

the only alternative to a peaceful Saudi we have seen are idiots dispatching car bombs and killing ordinary people.

Saudi Arabia has executed one of its own young princes for the first time in 40 years, sending what analysts described as a “strong message” to younger royals that they are not above the law.

Prince Turki bin Saud bin Turki bin Saud al-Kabeer was beheaded on Tuesday afternoon for murder after he shot another young man during a brawl at a desert camp in 2012.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...for-murder-fo/
    is this some jole am reading? gcc have worst govts...dont expect justice there.And their govts consider muslims slaves...there is nothing heroic about ksa govt...I d rather live undrr a kaffir rulership with justice than under the useless arab rulers and its ppl...cept few who are good..many are just bunch of scum who scream too much when a throne hits their feet... Mostly they suffer from their own arrogance and ignorance...the more am interacting with arabs and their govts laws etc...the more i ve started to hate them...it wont bother me if israel rules over them.
    ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1415 Post(s)

Yes, this is what my view as well. The main reason Saudi Arabia is anything remotely Islaamic is because of the people it hosts not the government. The government is already showing its true colors with the events of the kuffar it is adopting over the recent months.
    After arabs you should live under non arab muslim govts...ypu ll hate them mor...gcc rulers visit their countries undrr the guise of tourism and hunting but young grls re brought to them by our so caed islamic govts...whol night the girls scream and neighbours hear the voices in fields where their tents are fixed...govt s gaurds dogs make surethey are protected...Wallah i dont care if such islamic world is put upside down by kaffir ntions..i ll celeberate the day..
    ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1711 Post(s)

Yesterday I had a conversation with a supporter of KSA, who gave pretty decent proofs in defense of KSA. Still not convinced though, thoughts?

A. Revolting or standing up to this govt. even if misguided causes civil war, etc. as seen in Egypt, Syria, etc.

B. Abu Bakrah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: I heard Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) saying, “He who insults the rulers Allah will insult him.” [At-Tirmidhi].

C. Know that a ruler's oppression does not reduce or remove anything which Allaah has made obligatory upon the tongue of the Messenger (salallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam). His [the ruler's] oppression is upon himself. Your acts of obedience and good deeds along with behaving well towards him are complete, if Allaah - the Most High - wills. Accompany them in all acts of obedience such as the congregational and Jumu'ah prayers, for you have your independent intention in that.

D. And in the authentic hadeeth which is agreed upon, from the narration of Aboo Hurayrah, who related that the Messenger of Allaah -may Allaah raise his rank and grant him peace- said [what means]: “Whoever obeys me has obeyed Allaah, and whoever disobeys me has disobeyed Allaah. Whoever obeys my ameer (appointed leader) has obeyed me, and whoever disobeys my ameer has disobeyed me.” These are orders to obey both the scholars and the rulers.

E. No, as long as they (rulers) establish prayer among you. If you find something hateful from them, you should hate their actions but not withdraw your hand from obedience.- Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 1855, Grade: Sahih

These were his primary proofs in defense of Saudi Arabia saying even though it is corrupted, one should respect its authority.
    One of the things i have noticed about Muslims

we will selectively take ayats and hadith to support our predisposed positions, which may be wrong at times

we can find many hadiths to support saudi, if you want to support saudi

we can find many hadiths to fight saudi, if you want to fight saudi

what we need to do is compare our understanding and application of Islam to the Prophet and companions and those who followed them and those who followed them

and if in your sincere reflection of those predecessors, you see an acceptance of saudi, then by all means, support saudi
    but if you see in that reflection that these predecessors would have fought against these regimes that have betrayed the ummah,then by all means that is the better understanding
    .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
    نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
    دولة الإسلامية باقية

Odan
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    480 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AbuMubarak View Post

we will selectively take ayats and hadith to support our predisposed positions, which may be wrong at times

what we need to do is compare our understanding and application of Islam to the Prophet and companions and those who followed them and those who followed them

and if in your sincere reflection of those predecessors, you see an acceptance of saudi, then by all means, support saudi
    but if you see in that reflection that these predecessors would have fought against these regimes that have betrayed the ummah,then by all means that is the better understanding
    I need to study lives of Imam s Abu Hanifa, Ahmed Ibn Hanbal, Imam Shafi and Imam Malik, to find out what their take was on crazy rulers.
    Know that the life of this world is but amusement and diversion and adornment and boasting to one another and competition in increase of wealth and children...

-Quran (57:20)

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3521 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by deen1984 View Post
    I need to study lives of Imam s Abu Hanifa, Ahmed Ibn Hanbal, Imam Shafi and Imam Malik, to find out what their take was on crazy rulers.
    Crazy rulers? First start off by Muslim or kafir rulers, that is the first step
    Comparing tyrant Muslims to kafir rulers won't do much benifit
    ''If the bedouins and city dwellers were to fight between themselves until they wipe each other out, it will surely be less significant than them appointing a taghoot in the land which rules by that which is against the Shari'ah of Islaam which Allah sent his Messenger ﷺ with'' - Sheikh Sulayman bin Sahmaan

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    333 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Muslim First View Post
    Would you prefer Saudi to sit back and allow the Iran backed shia rebels to overthrow the Yemeni government?

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3275 Post(s)

Did you read just the title? My opinion is still shaky on the issue. What has the great KSA done anyway?
    way better than what irani/iraqi/syrian/yemen shia filth is doing to muslims

u wont be seeing women exposing themselves as seen in other muslim countries in saudi arabia

Though there is a scope for improvement.

Bro, i think the hadith was about arabs
    Please Please Please Make Dua for these Click Here JazakAllahi

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1142 Post(s)

sunnis
    Are you really a Sunni ? If so please think about these famous hadithes in Sahih Bukhary :

1- Rasulullah PBUH said : "O Allaah bestow your blessings on our Shaam. O Allaah bestow your blessings on our Yemen." The people said, "O Messenger of Allaah, and our Najd." I think the third time the Prophet, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, said, "There (in Najd) will occur earthquakes, trials and tribulations, and from there appears the Horn of Satan."

2- “There will emerge from the East (najd) some people who will recite the Qur’an but it will not exceed their throats and who will go out of (renounce) the religion (Islam) as an arrow passes through the game, and they will never come back to it unless the arrow, comes back to the middle of the bow (by itself) (i.e., impossible). The people asked, “What will their signs be?” He said, “Their sign will be the habit of shaving ( their heads)."

There are other evidences too, I do not want to say these hadithes are exactly coincident on Ale-Saud, may be in the future more satanic groups emerge there but they are very similar ! they and their ignorant followers and their arrogant masters have ruined Yemen and Shaam and many other places by deceiving Muslim youths and supporting terrorism and by their sectarian fitnahs.

Ale-Saud started it's end by it's own hands, there is a hope that someday Muslims liberate all the world alongside Mahdi. Just do not believe easily whatever you hear.
    Last edited by ALAS; 24-02-17 at 11:41 PM.
    Note: I am a shia.

a gronn
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1137 Post(s)

the saudies are great and fun people, i love them, but my problem is with the insidious al sauid house "KSA's rulers", they stole that land from the kingdoms of hijaz and najid without anyright.

a man said once

"we are muslims long before saudia arabia existed"

😈 Al-Wahhaabi 😈 muslim singafuri's Avatar
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    450 Post(s)

OP sounds like a demented shia who failed Taqiyya 101.
    The OP is a Muslim upon haqq, not a filthy Rafidhi.
    If following Ahmad makes me a 'Wahhaabi', then I declare that I am one.

On A Hired Plane of Logic LailaTheMuslim's Avatar
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2687 Post(s)

hmm. We should help our brother if he's an oppressor, by stopping him oppressing.
    وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1154 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by muslim singafuri View Post
    The OP is a Muslim upon haqq, not a filthy Rafidhi.
    JazakAllah akhi.
    Last edited by ServantofArRahman; 25-02-17 at 02:43 AM.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1154 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
    hmm. We should help our brother if he's an oppressor, by stopping him oppressing.
    Not trying to belittle the hadith, but in today's world it is virtually impossible to access the leaders of the world even if he is the leader of a 3rd world country.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    254 Post(s)

Would you prefer Saudi to sit back and allow the Iran backed shia rebels to overthrow the Yemeni government?
    Innocent people are dying because of a proxy war. We condemn daesh and alqaeda when they kill Muslims so we must be fair when it's done by the government. Nobody wants iran to spread their shiism in the muslim world, in fact I don't even view them to be Muslims quite honestly. But those who are dying in Yemen aren't only the houthis, innocent civilians are also being killed.
    "The organisation that is called as "the state" puts effort to destroy jihad in Sham as they destroyed it in Iraq because of their obvious transgressions against Quran and Sunnah." Abu Khalid as-Suri (Rahimahullah)

striving to be sincere Abu Kamel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1587 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AbuMubarak View Post

Narrated Buraydah ibn al-Hasib:
    The Prophet (ﷺ) said: Judges are of three types, one of whom will go to Paradise and two to Hell. The one who will go to Paradise is a man who knows what is right and gives judgment accordingly; but a man who knows what is right and acts tyrannically in his judgment will go to Hell; and a man who gives judgment for people when he is ignorant will go to Hell.
    Abu Dawud said: On this subject this is the soundest tradition, that is, the tradition of Ibn Buraidah: Judges are of three types. (Sahih Sunan Abi Daud)

'Amr bin 'Al-'As (May Allah be pleased with him) said:
    I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) saying, "When a judge utilizes his skill of judgement and comes to a right decision, he will have a double reward, but when he uses his judgement and commits a mistake, he will have a single reward."

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

The door of judgment SHOULD be closed for the ignorant. However, every year a new crop of ignoramuses seem to emerge repeating the same govt propaganda.
    Allahumma, aranee al haqqu haqqan wa arzuqnee itiba`ahu, wa aranee al baatilu baatilaan wa arzuqnee ijtinaabahu.Oh Allah! show us the truth as true, and inspire us to follow it. Show us falsehood as falsehood, and inspire us to abstain from it.
    " Do you know what destroys Islam? A mistake made by a scholar, the argument of a hypocrite in writing and the ruling of leaders who wish for people to stray

Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5891 Post(s)

i'd prefer them to not act like american dogs and cower behind computer screen and sending in their drones and aircrafts with no ground troops.
    "There will never cease to remain a group from my Ummah fighting upon the command of Allah, subjugating their enemies. They are not harmed by those who oppose them, until the Hour arrives".

striving to be sincere Abu Kamel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1587 Post(s)

The way of the Prophet and the righteous predecessors of the Ummah is to apply the following methodology of judgment in consideration of these factors:

1) knowledge of the reality of the matter
    2) knowledge of the Deen, Shariah especially in regards to the matter
    3) sound principled, reasonable judgment free of duress, emotional bias, psychological intimidation a/or manipulations, free of kufr ideological pretexts
    4) knowledge of the judgments and legal adoptions of previous righteous fuqaha who also fulfilled the above prerequisites

(In regards to the first factor, it should consist of the highest level of comprehensive, all encompassing information and conceptualization possible, in order to strive the utmost in applying the most accurate application of the second factor)

And this embodies the concept of "ijtihad"

This argument is an excuse used by hypocrite government ulama for the past 70 years.
    It is not based in reality eventhough they cite recent events to bolster their hypocricy.

Allahumma, aranee al haqqu haqqan wa arzuqnee itiba`ahu, wa aranee al baatilu baatilaan wa arzuqnee ijtinaabahu.Oh Allah! show us the truth as true, and inspire us to follow it. Show us falsehood as falsehood, and inspire us to abstain from it.
    " Do you know what destroys Islam? A mistake made by a scholar, the argument of a hypocrite in writing and the ruling of leaders who wish for people to stray

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    377 Post(s)

They are not supporting the sunnah, they've ruined our revolution against bashar by financially controlling rebel operations against his regime... they planted spyies that rebels themselves know by name (particularly those with islamic knowledge) but are keeping them being the source of money... if they get rid of them funding will stop... so many bad decisions have killed many of the rebels cuz of saudi playing with bashar under the tables...(these are not assumptions, the names of saudi spyies were leaked before they even entred syria)...

I know that if we wernt bad enough they wouldnt have managed to succeed, but in every nation you'll find money hungry scum bags who'd sell their parents gor money...
    * typing from my phone, excuse the mess

Combating Coconuts in UF
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quoted
    938 Post(s)

The yemen thing is disheartening and cowardly. Speaks of their level of competence as a government too.

But might be best to leave this to the scholars...Interestingly, extremist ( liberal muslims, and the other side of the coin like ISIS) all hate saudi...

Its times like these I wish the layman would find a fatwa.
    Stop being apologetic to Kuffars!

If I don't engage with you or reply to any of your question, it's likely because I find you racist and a total waste of time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    66 Post(s)

Saudi Arabia is run by 2 ruling tribes )families) whereby one controls the politics/economy and the other focuses on preaching wahhabism.
    These 2 ruling tribes have had close ties with foreign intellligence groups based in Britian , Israel and the U.S to use Islam for worldly gains....

From my understanding the rulers of saudi arabia are victims of dajjal followers that use harmful powerful magic(sihr) on middle eastern leaders....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

I love Saudi Arabia

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3521 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Grave, View Post
    Saudi Arabia is run by 2 ruling tribes )families) whereby one controls the politics/economy and the other focuses on preaching wahhabism.
    These 2 ruling tribes have had close ties with foreign intellligence groups based in Britian , Israel and the U.S to use Islam for worldly gains....

From my understanding the rulers of saudi arabia are victims of dajjal followers that use harmful powerful magic(sihr) on middle eastern leaders....
    What's your view on the other rulers? Arab and non Arab

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    66 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by abufulaans View Post
    What's your view on the other rulers? Arab and non Arab
    These dajjal followers have there fingers in every country. The arab world was always a significant region for them , if you look into the history of babylon this is where roots of fitnah come out from.
    Imam Anwar Awlaki was killed because he was an educated scholar that knew the truth in regards to the dajjal followers and knew Islam to its core...

We live in testing times.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3521 Post(s)

These dajjal followers have there fingers in every country. The arab world was always a significant region for them , if you look into the history of babylon this is where roots of fitnah come out from.
    Imam Anwar Awlaki was killed because he was an educated scholar that knew the truth in regards to the dajjal followers and knew Islam to its core...

We live in testing times.
    Is Russia our ally?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    66 Post(s)

who is Islam's ally in this day and age? Muslims and only Muslims...
    Russia is a country that has close ties and relations with Israel.

Russia the country that backs a shia allawites in syria to oppress innocent muslims in Raqqa and other muslim towns is the main reason why i believe Russia's role is to just play muslims against one another.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3521 Post(s)

who is Islam's ally in this day and age? Muslims and only Muslims...
    Russia is a country that has close ties and relations with Israel.

Russia the country that backs a shia allawites in syria to oppress innocent muslims in Raqqa and other muslim towns is the main reason why i believe Russia's role is to just play muslims against one another.
    I almost throught your an imran hossain fan