Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quoted
    223 Post(s)

Another true story about Surat Al Baqarah

This story happened recently in Kuwait. There was a woman who was beautiful and from a reputed family and have different business she ran. This woman was from the kind who fear Allah and do charity in addition she was doing nawafil and Qeyam al lail. One person from a well known family proposed to her in order to marry her and she told him to give her some time to ask about him. so she sent one of her relatives to ask about this man and he did and came back with information about this man. He was from a well known family in Kuwait and he is a business man and well established financially but he is not fully committed to his deen. he pray on and off and his relation with Allah is not that good. So when she new that ,she said that she wants a man who knows his deen and pray and committed to do what ever the Shareah request so she sent back an answer to this man that she refused his proposal for marriage. When this man got the answer the Shaytan started playing with his mind and telling him how she could refuse a man like you and you are a well known person in the community and what she thinks herself better than you so this man had a grudge in his heart about this woman and decided to marry her by force and said that he will let her run after him and beg for his love. to achieve his goal he went to one of the Saharrah in Kuwait and told him about his story and how he wants this woman to change her mind and come running to him. The Saher told him but this will cost you money ,he said money is not a problem and what ever it cost I will pay. The saher told him come tomorrow and your request will be fulfilled. The next day this man came to the saher to see the results but the saher told him he could not fulfil his request and he did not give any explanation and he told him that this job is bigger than his capability but he can direct him to another Saher who is higher in rank than him and he will help him but this will cost him more money, the man said money will not be an issue,. So he went to the second Saher and told him his story and his request ,the Saher told him come within 2 days and your request will be fulfilled. After 2 days when the man came to the second Saher ,the Saher told him that he tried his best to help him but he cant do anything for him and told him I can direct you to the most powerful Saher in Kuwait and he will certainly do the job for you, the man was angry and took the address of the 3rd Saher and went to him. After he told him his story, the saher told him do not worry, come tomorrow and your request will be fulfilled but this will cost you big money, the man said the money will not be an issue. the next day when the man came to the saher and was sure that he will get the results he wanted because after all this is the strongest saher in Kuwait. when the saher saw him he told him the following : do not bother yourself and see any Saher because they will not provide you with any solutions. I sent to this woman all my Shayateen in addition to 10 Maradah to bring her to you but they did not succeed in their mission and told me we can not come near her because this woman reads Surat Albaqara everyday before she goes to bed and was doing this for long time and there is a fence of lite surrounds her and burn who ever comes near her from us.

The man after he heard this he gave up and stayed a way from this woman.

From this story we can learn some valuable lessons, the first one is that this woman is near Allah as she do Salat and Nawafil and do all the required worshiping to Allah so Allah in return he protected her from these shayateen. also this story shows us the importance of reading the Baqarah everyday in order to have extra protection against Siher .

Also we have a testimony from one of the Saharrah that because of Surat Al baqarah he and all his Shayateen and Maradah could not do any harm or Siher to this woman.

One Raqi told me one day that if the possessed patient reads the Baqarah 3 time continuously in one session without talking and do that for several days ,no shaytan or jinn can stay in his body otherwise he will be burned and die

I know most of you do not speak Arabic as their mother language and find difficulty in reading the Baqarah 3 times in a raw but you can listen to the Baqarah 3 times in a raw through a headphones this will have the same effect on the possessed jinn and will give the same results .

AM

Odan
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    495 Post(s)

Re: Another true story about Surat Al Baqarah

Nice to hear a story where Black magic failed.

Bro, what is 'Maradah'?

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2688 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AX1300 View Post
    Nice to hear a story where Black magic failed.

Bro, what is 'Maradah'?
    Its a type of shayateen, I think the second highest level, Abo Mohammad can clarify.
    “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

On A Hired Plane of Logic LailaTheMuslim's Avatar
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2686 Post(s)

Really motivating story brother. Alhamdulilah for the good end.
    وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    158 Post(s)

Fantastic story. Jazzakallahu Khair brother!
    Don't rush your salat for anything, as you are standing in front of
    The One who is in charge of whatever you are rushing for!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

asalamualaikum, what is a Maradah?

never mind
    Last edited by maktub35; 20-07-17 at 05:57 PM. Reason: found it

Thunder and lightning european muslim's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    228 Post(s)

Nice story, I heard this one already.
    Alhamdoelillah surat Al Baqara is a powerful sabab.
    And the thunder exalts [ Allah ] with praise of Him - and the angels [as well] from fear of Him - and He sends thunderbolts and strikes therewith whom He wills while they dispute about Allah ; and He is severe in assault

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    53 Post(s)

The lady read Suratul-Baqarah 3 times a day? or once?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

A story with no reference, could have been made up by anyone... No arguments about the truth of the speech of Allah being the most powerful protection against evil...

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    228 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shaquille20 View Post
    A story with no reference, could have been made up by anyone... No arguments about the truth of the speech of Allah being the most powerful protection against evil...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty_LI30zVgc
    And the thunder exalts [ Allah ] with praise of Him - and the angels [as well] from fear of Him - and He sends thunderbolts and strikes therewith whom He wills while they dispute about Allah ; and He is severe in assault

Combating Coconuts in UF
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quoted
    938 Post(s)

Is there any authenticty about reading surah al-baqara?

otherwise this is just going to lead to another innovation
    Stop being apologetic to Kuffars!

If I don't engage with you or reply to any of your question, it's likely because I find you racist and a total waste of time.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    228 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abdell View Post
    Is there any authenticty about reading surah al-baqara?

otherwise this is just going to lead to another innovation
    How can reading the quran be an innovation?
    How do you even get to that conclusion?

Combating Coconuts in UF
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quoted
    938 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by european muslim View Post
    How can reading the quran be an innovation?
    How do you even get to that conclusion?
    you misunderstood.

Does reading surah Baqarah like Abo Mohammad claims with this story provide the specific protection he claims.

ive seen people get misguided thinking reading surqh waqiah every night protects and ensures thy will never be poor.

If I don't engage with you or reply to any of your question, it's likely because I find you racist and a total waste of time.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    228 Post(s)

you misunderstood.

Does reading surah Baqarah like Abo Mohammad claims with this story provide the specific protection he claims.

ive seen people get misguided thinking reading surqh waqiah every night protects and ensures thy will never be poor.
    I see, you should have clarified that from the start.

However there are plenty of hadiths about surat al baqara and its benefits.
    Allah is the one who grants shifaa of course.

wa salaam

Combating Coconuts in UF
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quoted
    938 Post(s)

I see, you should have clarified that from the start.

However there are plenty of hadiths about surat al baqara and its benefits.
    Allah is the one who grants shifaa of course.

wa salaam
    where is the hadith that clam this though.

that is what I meant with authenticity

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    228 Post(s)

where is the hadith that clam this though.

that is what I meant with authenticity
    Why do you need a hadeeth
    Allah swt says the Quran is a shifaa
    When you are afflicted with sihr or ayn or jinn possession, you have to treat yourself with ruqya.
    Al baqara is part of the Quran
    Our prophet saws said the sorcerers cannot overcome Al baqara
    Therefore we can logically assume that Al baqara can by the will of Allah destroy sihr.
    There is no need to over analyse.
    The only question that needs to be asked is: does it contain shirk?
    If not than proceed and pray for help from Allah.

Combating Coconuts in UF
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quoted
    938 Post(s)

Why do you need a hadeeth
    Allah swt says the Quran is a shifaa
    When you are afflicted with sihr or ayn or jinn possession, you have to treat yourself with ruqya.
    Al baqara is part of the Quran
    Our prophet saws said the sorcerers cannot overcome Al baqara
    Therefore we can logically assume that Al baqara can by the will of Allah destroy sihr.
    There is no need to over analyse.
    The only question that needs to be asked is: does it contain shirk?
    If not than proceed and pray for help from Allah.
    i know all that.

but the brother claims a practice with specific rules...3 times etc.

we know we all to give dawah but certain groups do 40 days 3 days nonsense

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    228 Post(s)

18866-sourate-al-baqarah-est-rouqyah-al-bayyinah-1.jpg

Interesting book By Sheikh Khalid Al Hibshi.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Salams

Where can i buy this book?

P*ki is outta containment Arsalan's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    77 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abo Mohammad View Post
    This story happened recently in Kuwait. There was a woman who was beautiful and from a reputed family and have different business she ran. This woman was from the kind who fear Allah and do charity in addition she was doing nawafil and Qeyam al lail. One person from a well known family proposed to her in order to marry her and she told him to give her some time to ask about him. so she sent one of her relatives to ask about this man and he did and came back with information about this man. He was from a well known family in Kuwait and he is a business man and well established financially but he is not fully committed to his deen. he pray on and off and his relation with Allah is not that good. So when she new that ,she said that she wants a man who knows his deen and pray and committed to do what ever the Shareah request so she sent back an answer to this man that she refused his proposal for marriage. When this man got the answer the Shaytan started playing with his mind and telling him how she could refuse a man like you and you are a well known person in the community and what she thinks herself better than you so this man had a grudge in his heart about this woman and decided to marry her by force and said that he will let her run after him and beg for his love. to achieve his goal he went to one of the Saharrah in Kuwait and told him about his story and how he wants this woman to change her mind and come running to him. The Saher told him but this will cost you money ,he said money is not a problem and what ever it cost I will pay. The saher told him come tomorrow and your request will be fulfilled. The next day this man came to the saher to see the results but the saher told him he could not fulfil his request and he did not give any explanation and he told him that this job is bigger than his capability but he can direct him to another Saher who is higher in rank than him and he will help him but this will cost him more money, the man said money will not be an issue,. So he went to the second Saher and told him his story and his request ,the Saher told him come within 2 days and your request will be fulfilled. After 2 days when the man came to the second Saher ,the Saher told him that he tried his best to help him but he cant do anything for him and told him I can direct you to the most powerful Saher in Kuwait and he will certainly do the job for you, the man was angry and took the address of the 3rd Saher and went to him. After he told him his story, the saher told him do not worry, come tomorrow and your request will be fulfilled but this will cost you big money, the man said the money will not be an issue. the next day when the man came to the saher and was sure that he will get the results he wanted because after all this is the strongest saher in Kuwait. when the saher saw him he told him the following : do not bother yourself and see any Saher because they will not provide you with any solutions. I sent to this woman all my Shayateen in addition to 10 Maradah to bring her to you but they did not succeed in their mission and told me we can not come near her because this woman reads Surat Albaqara everyday before she goes to bed and was doing this for long time and there is a fence of lite surrounds her and burn who ever comes near her from us.

The man after he heard this he gave up and stayed a way from this woman.

From this story we can learn some valuable lessons, the first one is that this woman is near Allah as she do Salat and Nawafil and do all the required worshiping to Allah so Allah in return he protected her from these shayateen. also this story shows us the importance of reading the Baqarah everyday in order to have extra protection against Siher .

Also we have a testimony from one of the Saharrah that because of Surat Al baqarah he and all his Shayateen and Maradah could not do any harm or Siher to this woman.

One Raqi told me one day that if the possessed patient reads the Baqarah 3 time continuously in one session without talking and do that for several days ,no shaytan or jinn can stay in his body otherwise he will be burned and die

I know most of you do not speak Arabic as their mother language and find difficulty in reading the Baqarah 3 times in a raw but you can listen to the Baqarah 3 times in a raw through a headphones this will have the same effect on the possessed jinn and will give the same results .

AM
    I want to read this. BUT

Please have some manners and Use Paragraphs
    "Closer and closer to mankind comes their Reckoning: yet they heed not and they turn away" (21:1)