Do you guys want another radio show?

Consisting of @Poster and myself?

I reckon it would be really great.

On A Hired Plane of Logic LailaTheMuslim's Avatar
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2672 Post(s)

Re: Do you guys want another radio show?

I wanna do one with @Sweet_Jalebis, we have a plan. Basically In Sha Allah its going to be about two Muslimahs (one convert, one 'born Muslim') sharing their opinion on practising religion in the context of world affairs and their personal experiences. Rough idea but I hope it makes sense.
    Last edited by LailaTheMuslim; 05-02-17 at 09:50 PM.
    وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Mentioned
    648 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7988 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
    I wanna do one with @Sweet_Jalebis, we have a plan. Basically its going to be about two Muslimahs (one convert, one 'born Muslim') sharing their opinion on practising religion in the context of world affairs and their personal experiences. Rough idea but I hope it makes sense.
    Yeah but what will be the point if you won't have many listeners?

Whereas I know Poster and I could put on a legit show.

Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2672 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Morose View Post
    Yeah but what will be the point if you won't have many listeners?

Whereas I know Poster and I could put on a legit show.
    no I think people would be interested if you remind them and we plan out a good show. What would yours be about?
    وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Mentioned
    648 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7988 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
    no I think people would be interested if you remind them and we plan out a good show. What would yours be about?
    Legit talk. That's what ours would be.

And yes sure, go for it in sha Allah. You have my well wishes.

Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2672 Post(s)

Legit talk. That's what ours would be.

And yes sure, go for it in sha Allah. You have my well wishes.
    lol 'legit talk' well you also have my best regards

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Quoted
    921 Post(s)

what do you mean "another"? Did you guys already do a show? I would've tried to tune in if I knew. Whenever you plan on doing it, you can tag me to your show thread so that I get a reminder.

Mentioned
    648 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7988 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by neelu View Post
    what do you mean "another"? Did you guys already do a show? I would've tried to tune in if I knew. Whenever you plan on doing it, you can tag me to your show thread so that I get a reminder.
    Oh no sorry, I meant 'another' as in, in addition to the ones currently on offer (e.g. yours, AbuM's etc.)

By the way good show today.

By the way, it was interesting how you likened the sales tactics salesmen would use to what the government does. It is really true.

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Quoted
    921 Post(s)

Thanks, I felt describing the sales tactic would simplify what I was trying to convey. May Allah (swt) give my history teacher hidaya- ameen.

Oh no sorry, I meant 'another' as in, in addition to the ones currently on offer (e.g. yours, AbuM's etc.)

By the way good show today.

By the way, it was interesting how you likened the sales tactics salesmen would use to what the government does. It is really true.