Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quoted
    223 Post(s)

What you need to know about your Qareen part 4

Continuing what I started about the human Qareen by saying ........ Neither the Quran or the Sunnah for our profit peace be up on him mentioned the possibility of talking to the souls of the dead people and the possibility of executing sessions were people can call the souls of their beloved ones who passed a way or those who do general sessions and ask for the souls of a scholar or a famous person who passed away hundred of years ago by using the Quran verses or a method that was mentioned by our profit peace be up on him or what people these days do from using words of un known origin to call the souls of the dead.

All souls from the minute they leave the body after death and inter the world of the isthmus or ( عالم البرزخ ) they will be subjected to a different types of laws which no one knows and these laws are different from the laws us humans know in this world and only Allah knows them.

Allah Said in Surat Almomenoon ,Aya number 100 (بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم ومنْ ورائِهِمْ بَرْزَخٌ إلى يومِ يُبْعَثون ),The Isthmus is a Barrier between two things and in this case it means the Waiting stage between after death and the time of judgment day, and in this stage there will be souls who are subjected to torture and other souls are living in joy and hapyness as mentioned in the Quran and the Sunnah, Allah said in Surat Ibraheam Ayah 27 (بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم يُثَبِّتُ اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا بِالْقَوْلِ الثَّابِتِ فِي الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا وَفِي الْآخِرَةِ وَيُضِلُّ اللَّهُ الظَّالِمِينَ وَيَفْعَلُ اللَّهُ مَا يَشَاءُ ) and he said in Surat Ghafir Ayah 42 about the pharos ( بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم النَّارُ يُعْرَضُونَ عَلَيْهَا غُدُوًّا وَعَشِيًّا وَيَوْمَ تَقُومُ السَّاعَةُ أَدْخِلُوا ءَالَ فِرْعَوْنَ أَشَدَّ الْعَذَابِ ) . Also what was mentioned in the Quran that there are souls will be living in joy and hapyness after death in their graves in the world of isthmus , Allah said in Surat Alemmran Ayah 169-170 (بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم وَلَا تَحْسَبَنَّ الَّذِينَ قُتِلُوا فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ أَمْوَاتًا بَلْ أَحْيَاءٌ عِنْدَ رَبِّهِمْ يُرْزَقُونَ فَرِحِينَ بِمَا ءَاتَاهُمُ اللَّهُ مِنْ فَضْلِهِ وَيَسْتَبْشِرُونَ بِالَّذِينَ لَمْ يَلْحَقُوا بِهِمْ مِنْ خَلْفِهِمْ أَلَّا خَوْفٌ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا هُمْ يَحْزَنُونَ ), and what was mentioned in the Sunnah that the grave is either a garden from heaven or a hole in hell.
    It was narrated by Iben Abbas that the profit peace be up on him passed on two graves and said that they are being tortured and they are tortured in a minor things, one of them don't clean himself after urinating and the other was back biting people with his tongue.

So how can a tortured soul held by the angels can take a brake and leave the grave to attend a session and answer questions from his or her relatives or whoever called him or her ?!!. specially the souls of a non believers and we all know that Allah will not forgive someone died and he is Kafer, Allah said in Surat Alnesaah Ayah 48 (بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَغْفِرُ أَنْ يُشْرَكَ بِهِ وَيَغْفِرُ مَا دُونَ ذَلِكَ لِمَنْ يَشَاءُ وَمَنْ يُشْرِكْ بِاللَّهِ فَقَدِ افْتَرَى إِثْمًا عَظِيمًا ).

From the above we know now that the souls can not be called to attend these sessions ,So who is attending these sessions and moving the glass cup or talks on the person's tongue who is under hypnosis?!!. it is clearly now that this soul of the dead person who attend these sessions is in fact is a jinn, or Shaytan or the Qareen of the dead person who knows all the information of the deceased and can answer all the questions related to this dead person.

When the human dies normal death his Qareen becomes free because his job is done by the death of the human who he was assigned to specially if his death was not a sudden death. Where he goes after the human dies nobody knows but it is known fact that the Qareen of a dead person attends these types of sessions when he is called .

But what if the person dies a sudden death what will happen to his Qareen, this question I will try to answer it in the following paragraph.

When the human dies a sudden death like a car, or train or plane accident or a fire or killed by someone or drowned in a river or sea, we see the ghost ( Qareen ) of this human appears a lot in the place where the accident took place or we will hear his screaming voice in the same place or we will see this ghost ( Qareen) screaming and running in the same way when the accident happened to this human when he was burned to killed or drowned or we will see different Ghosts for several people died in the same place like a train accident where we can see ghosts running on the train track. So how can we explain this?.

When a person dies normal death by illness or natural death we don't hear that his ghost ( Qareen ) appears in the place he died in, but when the person dies suddenly by accident like a gas explosion or similar accidents which kills the human suddenly and brutally this type of death will cause a sudden and a surprise reaction or impact on the Qareen which he was not prepared to. As a result we see him appears in the place where the accident took place and he usually repeats the same scenario happened during the accident, so we see him running with his cloths covered with blood or he screams the same why that the human did before he died.

The strange thing about the Qareen is that he always follows the trace of his human companion . an example to explain what I am talking about is a human dies a sudden death due to a fire in his home, his relatives takes his belonging like the cloths that he was wearing or other cloths of his to their house and after a while they will start seeing his ghost appearing in their home in spite that the accident took place somewhere else. The Qareen always follows the trace of the human in these types of deaths . Why ? nobody knows what is the reason behind it. the only thing we can say that it happens and only Allah knows why.
    What I want to clear here is the ghost of the human who appears is in fact is the Qareen of this person and the soul is already left the body and went to it's creator.

What can we do to avoid this:

To avoid seeing the Qareen of a dead person died suddenly you should follow these instructions as a law.

1- Do not bring any belongings of the person who died suddenly through an accident specially his cloths to your house and try to burn them or burry them far from your house. Also his belongings which is contaminated with his blood ,you can clean them in a place a way from your house and read on them Surat Albaqarah or Ayat Alqurssi and the Moawethat and then take them to your house ,but the better way is to burn them and not take them to your house at all.

2- The place where the accident happened should be cleaned from any blood or any clothes contaminated with the deceased blood . and Surat Albaqarah should be recited continually for several days in that place.

3- Do not take any cloths from the deceased clothes as the Qareen will follow the trace of that clothes and you will be subjected to his revenge.

.............. to be continued.

AM

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2687 Post(s)

Re: What you need to know about your Qareen part 4

This is very interesting thread.

It provides all the answers that we never knew about.

Looking forward to its continuation.
    “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

i am trying to send a PM but it is not going through my ummah account to yours. (don't know why). i tried twice. do you have a direct email i can send my question to?

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    38 Post(s)

most makes sense i can add in some cultures they have ceremonies to connect to their ancestors and have memories and visions and battles from past or the ancestors are just generational spirits in the family passed down,now i want to ask,is there no advantage of yoga for the body,like even stretching.
    I like thinking of it this way ever see the demonic subliminals on prayer mats or qurans doesnt mean the quran is bad!
    watch the clips i also made a thread about the subliminals on quran mosques and prayer mats
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C32QH9HxEvI
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpDJr8sMSM0
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtOwkRqJl_g

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

bigring Re: What you need to know about your Qareen part 4

Assalamu alaikum.

I was wondering more about Qareen, Few question, plz bear with me.

1. When the person dies, does the qareen go to someone else as a shaytaan or is his life mission done? Just waiting for his death?

2.And i heard that you can even control your qareen by doing a specific ritual (which is haram) Some say its really dangerous especially if u loose against the qareen? - Is this true?

3. Does the Qareen reside/possses the body?

4. How can you know that there is no jinn/shaytaan inside the body instead it was the qareen all the time? Some raqi said that it was the qareen speaking not the shaytan whilst others claim its a shaytan. (the difference between qaren and jinn possession)

5. You said shaytaan/saher makes sihr to Qareen while u also said (part 1) "The Qareen is a being from the highest level of Jinn. he is very powerful and fierce." How can he be controlled by weaker jinns?

6. How to beat the sihr done to Qareen?

lets start with those