Quoted
    1304 Post(s)

Goodness Donation Box: Forum Use (Voluntary) Fee! :]

Bismillahir-Rahmaanir-Raheem

كُلُّ مَعْرُوفٍ صَدَقَةٌ
    "Every good deed is charity."
    (Muslim)

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullah.

Dear Brothers and sisters, each one of us is wealthy with eemaan (alhamdulillah), yet we are also poor with our deeds before Allah Ta'aalaa and our mindfulness of Him.

Please let every one of us donate some goodness here or elsewhere each time/day we use the forum, InshaaAllah

- An Ayaah
    - A Hadith
    - Blessed words of wisdom
    - A word of dhikr (Tasbeeh, Hamd, etc)
    - A reminder (A word, sentence, paragraphs, etc)
    - Kind word of support for another member*
    - A post to make us smile but with the name of Allah mentioned in it somewhere (even if 'Alhamdulillah' or similar at the end)...

...And similar things of a blessed, pure, beneficial, good nature, InshaaAllah. We may keep it short and sweet or long and wholesome - as we wish...

*(Let us be cautious with praise, and also refrain from tagging the opposite gender and in posting that which is controversial)

Let us donate generously. We don't lose anything, we only gain, hopefully others do too and inshaAllah, it invites the Rahmah of Allah Ta'aalaa upon us.

By Time. Indeed mankind is in loss.
    Except for those who have believed and done righteous deeds and advised each other to truth and advised each other to patience. (
    Surah Al-Asr)

(The above is my own, InshaaAllah, to start things off - and also a reason behind the thread.)

More than one item/post at a time is very much welcome.

(May Allah Ta'aalaa enable us all to use this forum in a way that is pleasing to Him.)
    Last edited by Fakhri; 21-01-17 at 09:42 PM.
    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
    -------------------------------
    "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
    NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2101 Post(s)

Re: Goodness Donation Box: Forum Use (Voluntary) Fee! :]

Shaddad ibn Aws reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

إِنَّ اللَّهَ كَتَبَ الْإِحْسَانَ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ فَإِذَا قَتَلْتُمْ فَأَحْسِنُوا الْقِتْلَةَ وَإِذَا ذَبَحْتُمْ فَأَحْسِنُوا الذَّبْحَ وَلْيُحِدَّ أَحَدُكُمْ شَفْرَتَهُ فَلْيُرِحْ ذَبِيحَتَهُ

Verily, Allah has prescribed excellence in everything. So if you have to kill, then kill in the best manner. If you slaughter, then slaughter in the best manner. Let one of you sharpen his knife so his animal feels no pain.

Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2101 Post(s)

Ibn Abbas reported: I was riding with the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, and he said:

يَا غُلَامُ إِنِّي أُعَلِّمُكَ كَلِمَاتٍ احْفَظْ اللَّهَ يَحْفَظْكَ احْفَظْ اللَّهَ تَجِدْهُ تُجَاهَكَ إِذَا سَأَلْتَ فَاسْأَلْ اللَّهَ وَإِذَا اسْتَعَنْتَ فَاسْتَعِنْ بِاللَّهِ وَاعْلَمْ أَنَّ الْأُمَّةَ لَوْ اجْتَمَعَتْ عَلَى أَنْ يَنْفَعُوكَ بِشَيْءٍ لَمْ يَنْفَعُوكَ إِلَّا بِشَيْءٍ قَدْ كَتَبَهُ اللَّهُ لَكَ وَلَوْ اجْتَمَعُوا عَلَى أَنْ يَضُرُّوكَ بِشَيْءٍ لَمْ يَضُرُّوكَ إِلَّا بِشَيْءٍ قَدْ كَتَبَهُ اللَّهُ عَلَيْكَ رُفِعَتْ الْأَقْلَامُ وَجَفَّتْ الصُّحُفُ

O young man, I will teach you some words. Be mindful of Allah and He will protect you. Be mindful of Allah and you will find Him before you. If you ask, ask from Allah. If you seek help, seek help from Allah. Know that if the nations gathered together to benefit you, they cannot benefit you unless Allah has written it for you, and if the nations gathered together to harm you, they cannot harm you unless Allah has written it for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages dried.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Quoted
    922 Post(s)

Walaykum salam,

Just wanted to point out that the word "charity" is not used in the Quran or the Sunnah at all, in fact the word charity is a mistranslation. The scriptures refer to either Zakah (which was more of a tax) or as in the case of the quote below Sadaqah, which was a broader term for good deeds in general such as a smile is sadaqa (rewardable deed). Zakah is fard and we are sinful for not doing it. Sadaqa is not fard and we are not sinful for refraining from it. That doesn't mean we avoid sadaqa, it just means we should understand it in it's context that it is not an obligation upon us and it is not charity.

NB: should also point out that Fakhri used the term Sadaqa in the correct context in the OP and I like quoting Surah Asr in my show too

Quote Originally Posted by Fakhri View Post
    Bismillahir-Rahmaanir-Raheem

كُلُّ مَعْرُوفٍ صَدَقَةٌ
    "Every good deed is charity."
    (Muslim)
    Last edited by neelu; 21-01-17 at 10:47 PM.

Please do not 'Rep'. Jzk. Fakhri's Avatar
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1304 Post(s)

Aayah
    َ
    مَثَلُ الَّذِينَ يُنْفِقُونَ أَمْوَالَهُمْ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ كَمَثَلِ حَبَّةٍ أَنْبَتَتْ سَبْعَ سَنَابِلَ فِي كُلِّ سُنْبُلَةٍ مِائَةُ حَبَّةٍ ۗ وَاللَّهُ يُضَاعِفُ لِمَنْ يَشَاءُ ۗ وَاللَّهُ وَاسِعٌ عَلِيمٌ

The example of those who spend their wealth in the way of Allah is like a seed [of grain] which grows seven spikes; in each spike is a hundred grains. And Allah multiplies [His reward] for whom He wills. And Allah is all-Encompassing and Knowing. (2:261)
    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
    "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)

Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1304 Post(s)

Hadith

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Allaah said: ‘Spend, O son of Adam, and I shall spend on you.’” (Bukhari & Muslim,)
    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1304 Post(s)

“Indeed sadaqah has a great effect in repelling different types of trials and tribulations, even if the charity was given by an evil or an oppressive person, even (if it was given) by a non-Muslim! Indeed Allaah, The Most High, repels different types of trials and tribulations due to giving sadaqah. This is a matter which is well-known to the scholars and the general folk and the people on the earth can relate to it as they have experienced it.” (Ibn ul-Qayyim - ra)

[Al-Wabil as-Sayyib, 1/49]
    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1304 Post(s)

Subhaanallah. Alhamdulillah. Allahu Akbar.
    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1304 Post(s)

Let us not dismiss any good deeds, however small we may initially think them as being. Who knows how much they weigh with our Gracious Creator (swt) - Ash-Shakoor, Al-Kareem, Ar-Raheem?
    Last edited by Fakhri; 21-01-17 at 11:52 PM.
    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1304 Post(s)

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1304 Post(s)

Reminder for us to kindly remember:

Br @Riaz
    Br @Believer1984

In our du'aas.

(Allah Ta'aalaa relieve their burdens and make their struggles a means for elevation in His Sight.)
    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2101 Post(s)

Narrated Ibn Jaz:
    "I have not seen anyone who smiled more than the Messenger of Allah "
    حَدَّثَنَا قُتَيْبَةُ، حَدَّثَنَا ابْنُ لَهِيعَةَ، عَنْ عُبَيْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ الْمُغِيرَةِ، عَنْ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ الْحَارِثِ بْنِ جَزْءٍ، قَالَ مَا رَأَيْتُ أَحَدًا أَكْثَرَ تَبَسُّمًا مِنْ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏.‏ قَالَ أَبُو عِيسَى هَذَا حَدِيثٌ حَسَنٌ غَرِيبٌ ‏.‏ ) -Tirmidhi

Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1304 Post(s)

Reminders to the SELF and anyone else

I should live in shyness before My Exalted Creator (swt) in how I move and speak and in the thoughts I hold within me.
    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2101 Post(s)

Please make dua'a for sister @Lavender, I haven't seen her here for a while.

Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2044 Post(s)

Surah Al-Anaam, Verse 19:

قُلْ أَيُّ شَيْءٍ أَكْبَرُ شَهَادَةً قُلِ اللَّهُ شَهِيدٌ بَيْنِي وَبَيْنَكُمْ وَأُوحِيَ إِلَيَّ هَٰذَا الْقُرْآنُ لِأُنذِرَكُم بِهِ وَمَن بَلَغَ أَئِنَّكُمْ لَتَشْهَدُونَ أَنَّ مَعَ اللَّهِ آلِهَةً أُخْرَىٰ قُل لَّا أَشْهَدُ قُلْ إِنَّمَا هُوَ إِلَٰهٌ وَاحِدٌ وَإِنَّنِي بَرِيءٌ مِّمَّا تُشْرِكُونَ

Say: What thing is the weightiest in testimony? Say: Allah is witness between you and me; and this Quran has been revealed to me that with it I may warn you and whomsoever it reaches. Do you really bear witness that there are other gods with Allah? Say: I do not bear witness. Say: He is only one Allah, and surely I am clear of that which you set up (with Him).

(English - Shakir)
    ┳┻|
    ┻┳|•.•) Hello, Assalamu Alaikum! Check out this topic! #makethechanges
    ┳┻|⊂ノ
    ┻┳|
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...adan-Authentic

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1144 Post(s)

Fun fact: There are 2 verses in the Qur'an which contain all of the Arabic letters in them (each ayah has all 28 letters from Alif to Ya). Read and test your tajweed. :]

1. [Ali Imran : 154]

ثُمَّ أَنزَلَ عَلَيْكُم مِّن بَعْدِ الْغَمِّ أَمَنَةً نُّعَاسًا يَغْشَىٰ طَائِفَةً مِّنكُمْ ۖ وَطَائِفَةٌ قَدْ أَهَمَّتْهُمْ أَنفُسُهُمْ يَظُنُّونَ بِاللَّـهِ غَيْرَ الْحَقِّ ظَنَّ الْجَاهِلِيَّةِ ۖ يَقُولُونَ هَل لَّنَا مِنَ الْأَمْرِ مِن شَيْءٍ ۗ قُلْ إِنَّ الْأَمْرَ كُلَّهُ لِلَّـهِ ۗ يُخْفُونَ فِي أَنفُسِهِم مَّا لَا يُبْدُونَ لَكَ ۖ يَقُولُونَ لَوْ كَانَ لَنَا مِنَ الْأَمْرِ شَيْءٌ مَّا قُتِلْنَا هَاهُنَا ۗ قُل لَّوْ كُنتُمْ فِي بُيُوتِكُمْ لَبَرَزَ الَّذِينَ كُتِبَ عَلَيْهِمُ الْقَتْلُ إِلَىٰ مَضَاجِعِهِمْ ۖ وَلِيَبْتَلِيَ اللَّـهُ مَا فِي صُدُورِكُمْ وَلِيُمَحِّصَ مَا فِي قُلُوبِكُمْ ۗ وَاللَّـهُ عَلِيمٌ بِذَاتِ الصُّدُورِ

"Then after distress, He sent down upon you security [in the form of] drowsiness, overcoming a faction of you, while another faction worried about themselves, thinking of Allah other than the truth - the thought of ignorance, saying, "Is there anything for us [to have done] in this matter?" Say, "Indeed, the matter belongs completely to Allah." They conceal within themselves what they will not reveal to you. They say, "If there was anything we could have done in the matter, some of us would not have been killed right here." Say, "Even if you had been inside your houses, those decreed to be killed would have come out to their death beds." [It was] so that Allah might test what is in your breasts and purify what is in your hearts. And Allah is Knowing of that within the breasts." (154)

2. [Al-Fath : 29]

مُّحَمَّدٌ رَّسُولُ اللَّـهِ ۚ وَالَّذِينَ مَعَهُ أَشِدَّاءُ عَلَى الْكُفَّارِ رُحَمَاءُ بَيْنَهُمْ ۖ تَرَاهُمْ رُكَّعًا سُجَّدًا يَبْتَغُونَ فَضْلًا مِّنَ اللَّـهِ وَرِضْوَانًا ۖ سِيمَاهُمْ فِي وُجُوهِهِم مِّنْ أَثَرِ السُّجُودِ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ مَثَلُهُمْ فِي التَّوْرَاةِ ۚ وَمَثَلُهُمْ فِي الْإِنجِيلِ كَزَرْعٍ أَخْرَجَ شَطْأَهُ فَآزَرَهُ فَاسْتَغْلَظَ فَاسْتَوَىٰ عَلَىٰ سُوقِهِ يُعْجِبُ الزُّرَّاعَ لِيَغِيظَ بِهِمُ الْكُفَّارَ ۗ وَعَدَ اللَّـهُ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ مِنْهُم مَّغْفِرَةً وَأَجْرًا عَظِيمًا

"Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah; and those with him are forceful against the disbelievers, merciful among themselves. You see them bowing and prostrating [in prayer], seeking bounty from Allah and [His] pleasure. Their mark is on their faces from the trace of prostration. That is their description in the Torah. And their description in the Gospel is as a plant which produces its offshoots and strengthens them so they grow firm and stand upon their stalks, delighting the sowers - so that Allah may enrage by them the disbelievers. Allah has promised those who believe and do righteous deeds among them forgiveness and a great reward." (29)

Keeping Islam Alive ! Believer1984's Avatar
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    260 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fakhri View Post
    Reminder for us to kindly remember:

Br @Riaz
    Br @Believer1984

In our du'aas.

(Allah Ta'aalaa relieve their burdens and make their struggles a means for elevation in His Sight.)
    Jazak Allah Ul Khair brother.
    Believer1984.com Life is about believing. A website on Islam and everything else.

Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1304 Post(s)

وَقُلْ لِعِبَادِي يَقُولُوا الَّتِي هِيَ أَحْسَنُ ۚ إِنَّ الشَّيْطَانَ يَنْزَغُ بَيْنَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّ الشَّيْطَانَ كَانَ لِلْإِنْسَانِ عَدُوًّا مُبِينًا

And tell My servants to say that which is best. Indeed, Satan induces [dissension] among them. Indeed Satan is ever, to mankind, a clear enemy."
    (17:53)
    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1304 Post(s)

A Comfortable Life

It is reported that ‘Umar b. ‘Abd Al-‘Azîz once wrote to Al-Hasan Al-Basrî to get a brief exhortation from him, so Al-Hasan wrote back , “The dunyâ distracts and preoccupies the heart and body, but al-zuhd (asceticism, not giving importance to worldly things) gives rest to the heart and body. Verily, Allâh will ask us about the halâl things we enjoyed, so what about the harâm!”

(Al-Bayhaqî, Al-Zuhd Al-Kabîr)
    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1304 Post(s)

Just a reminder to keep our brother @Simply_Logical in our du'aas when we make them. He has been going through some difficulties and has requested du'aa from us all.
    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2687 Post(s)

my duas are with them.
    “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1304 Post(s)

Abu Huraira reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “There are seven persons whom Allah will shade on a day when there is no shade but his. They are a just ruler, a young person who grew up in the worship of Allah, a person whose heart is attached to the mosques, two persons who love each other and who meet and depart from each other for the sake of Allah, a man whom a beautiful woman of high status seduces but he rejects her by saying I fear Allah, a person who spends in charity and conceals it such that his right hand does not know what his left hand has given, and a person who remembered Allah in private and he wept.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 629, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 1031

عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ عَنْ النَّبِيِّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ قَالَ سَبْعَةٌ يُظِلُّهُمْ اللَّهُ فِي ظِلِّهِ يَوْمَ لَا ظِلَّ إِلَّا ظِلُّهُ الْإِمَامُ الْعَادِلُ وَشَابٌّ نَشَأَ بِعِبَادَةِ اللَّهِ وَرَجُلٌ قَلْبُهُ مُعَلَّقٌ فِي الْمَسَاجِدِ وَرَجُلَانِ تَحَابَّا فِي اللَّهِ اجْتَمَعَا عَلَيْهِ وَتَفَرَّقَا عَلَيْهِ وَرَجُلٌ دَعَتْهُ امْرَأَةٌ ذَاتُ مَنْصِبٍ وَجَمَالٍ فَقَالَ إِنِّي أَخَافُ اللَّهَ وَرَجُلٌ تَصَدَّقَ بِصَدَقَةٍ فَأَخْفَاهَا حَتَّى لَا تَعْلَمَ يَمِينُهُ مَا تُنْفِقُ شِمَالُهُ وَرَجُلٌ ذَكَرَ اللَّهَ خَالِيًا فَفَاضَتْ عَيْنَاهُ
    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2687 Post(s)

اَللَّهُمَّ اغْفِرْ أُمَّةَ سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَآلِهِ وَسَلَّمَ

Read three times, morning and evening, for the ummat of Rasulullah
    “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”

Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1304 Post(s)

Abu Bakr bin Abdullah al Muzani (ra):

“Who is like you, O son of Adam? Whenever you wish, you use water to make Ablution, go to the place for worship and thus enter the presence of your Lord (i.e. start praying) without a translator/barrier or a barrier between you and Him!”
    [Al Bidayah Wan-Nihayah 9/256]
    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1304 Post(s)

Aayah

وَلَا تَسْتَوِي الْحَسَنَةُ وَلَا السَّيِّئَةُ ۚ ادْفَعْ بِالَّتِي هِيَ أَحْسَنُ فَإِذَا الَّذِي بَيْنَكَ وَبَيْنَهُ عَدَاوَةٌ كَأَنَّهُ وَلِيٌّ حَمِيمٌ

And not equal are the good deed and the bad. Repel [evil] by that [deed] which is better; and thereupon the one whom between you and him is enmity [will become] as though he was a devoted friend.

وَمَا يُلَقَّاهَا إِلَّا الَّذِينَ صَبَرُوا وَمَا يُلَقَّاهَا إِلَّا ذُو حَظٍّ عَظِيمٍ

But none is granted it except those who are patient, and none is granted it except one having a great portion [of good].
    (41:34-35)
    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1304 Post(s)

Ahmad Ibn Harb said:

“There is nothing more beneficial to a Muslim’s heart than to mix with the righteous and to watch their actions, while nothing is more harmful to the heart than mixing with the sinners and watching their actions.”

[Al-Bayhaqi, Al-Zuhd Al-Kabeer, p.100]
    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1075 Post(s)

Life is short....

Everyone is preoccupied with the Dunya and we think we have a long, long time to live.. Death is not going to send a notification for it's plans

The grave is your treasure box of your actions.
    “Mu'min” is more that just a title. It is to have Imaan established in the heart and testified to by the limbs.

Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2101 Post(s)

Declare your jihad on thirteen enemies you cannot see - egotism, arrogance, conceit, selfishness, greed, lust, intolerance, anger, lying, cheating, gossiping and slandering. If you can master and destroy them, then you will be read to fight the enemy you can see.
    أبو حامد الغزالي

Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1304 Post(s)

“Many a big deed becomes small due to its intention, and many a small deed becomes big due to its intention.” (Abdullah Ibn Mubarak - RA)
    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1304 Post(s)

“Worrying about the dunya is a darkness in the heart, while worrying about the akhirah is a light in the heart.” (Sayyidunaa 'Uthmaan Ibn 'Affaan - RA.)
    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1304 Post(s)

‘Umayr Bin Ishaq (ra) said:

“I saw from the Companions of the Messenger of Allah more than I had not seen of them, and I have never seen people greater in softness than them, and I have never seen people less in harshness than them.”

[Ad-Darimi in his Sunan, 1/63]
    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Mentioned
    484 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6615 Post(s)

'And in the end it was just me, my Lord, and my deeds'
    Indeed we belong to Allah,
    and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1304 Post(s)

Abu Huraira (ra) reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Take up good deeds only as much as you are able, for the best deeds are those done regularly even if they are few.”
    (Ibn Majah)
    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    164 Post(s)

everyone can feel humility but without guidance from Allah we will not go beyond it.
    Last edited by rainbowr; 31-01-17 at 01:22 AM.

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2687 Post(s)

"The biggest impediment to productivity is negativity."

wal 'aqibatulil muttaqeen Uthman Ibn Afan's Avatar
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quoted
    89 Post(s)

From the beauties of ibadah is that it does not carry any regret. You will never regret it. So just remember that the next time you feel lazy in your worship or feel like procrastinating. That's only shaytan trying to keep you away from immense reward and tranquility that can only be found with Allah.
    http://kondori.wordpress.com/

Like this page on FB
    HasbunAllah Wani'mal Wakeel | حسبنا الله ونعم الوكيل

Allah is Sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs.

"...its better to light a small candle than to curse the darkness..."

"We need to emphasise that differences of fiqh are the not the depth of religion, the depth of religion is piety." ~
    Shaykh Akram Nadwi

Salātullāhi wa Salāmuhu ‘alayka ya Rasūlallāh

http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lj...2vbxo1_500.jpg

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2687 Post(s)

"Deep reflection upon one's actions and speech saves one from the burden of regret."

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1075 Post(s)

If you do not occupy yourself with the remembrance of Allah, then your nafs will occupy you with the distraction of dunya.....
    “Mu'min” is more that just a title. It is to have Imaan established in the heart and testified to by the limbs.

wal 'aqibatulil muttaqeen Uthman Ibn Afan's Avatar
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quoted
    89 Post(s)

You are either a da'ee (caller) or you are a mad'u (being called). If you are not calling to Islam or learning about the deen, then know that knowingly or unknowingly you yourself are being called to some other way of life.
    http://kondori.wordpress.com/

Like this page on FB
    HasbunAllah Wani'mal Wakeel | حسبنا الله ونعم الوكيل

Allah is Sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs.

"...its better to light a small candle than to curse the darkness..."

"We need to emphasise that differences of fiqh are the not the depth of religion, the depth of religion is piety." ~
    Shaykh Akram Nadwi

Salātullāhi wa Salāmuhu ‘alayka ya Rasūlallāh

http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lj...2vbxo1_500.jpg

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1144 Post(s)

عَنْ أَبِي سَعِيدٍ الْخُدْرِيّ رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُ قَالَ سَمِعْت رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه و سلم يَقُولُ: "مَنْ رَأَى مِنْكُمْ مُنْكَرًا فَلْيُغَيِّرْهُ بِيَدِهِ، فَإِنْ لَمْ يَسْتَطِعْ فَبِلِسَانِهِ، فَإِنْ لَمْ يَسْتَطِعْ فَبِقَلْبِهِ، وَذَلِكَ أَضْعَفُ الْإِيمَانِ

On the authority of Abu Sa`eed al-Khudree (may Allah be pleased with him) who said:

I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say, “Whosoever of you sees an evil, let him change it with his hand; and if he is not able to do so, then [let him change it] with his tongue; and if he is not able to do so, then with his heart — and that is the weakest of faith.”

[Muslim]