Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Combating Coconuts in UF
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quoted
    938 Post(s)

I want to name my future son Muawiyah..

I don't have a wife...but I was thinking, how dangerous of a name would muawiyah be if my son ever comes across shias?

I was thinking of naming my son that name so he can contemplate and realize the evil and the all the wrongs in Shism...

I also realized it's name that no one ever names their sons anymore? Is it because of the minority shias and the possibilities that can happen with that name?

It seems like a noble idea, but if the risk are real...
    Stop being apologetic to Kuffars!

If I don't engage with you or reply to any of your question, it's likely because I find you racist and a total waste of time.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    162 Post(s)

Re: I want to name my future son Muawiyah..

I won't.
    Don't complicate another person life with your emotions.
    If you have to prove something change your own name.

Odan
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    629 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bismil View Post
    Why do you not go and read the full hadeeth. When any Non Muslim argues that Quran says that " Go and kill the disbelievers . where ever you find them " , what you say to them ? You say look at the context . So for Hadeeth there is No context ? Its in the hadeeth itself.

Also , kindly read the Quran properly . Read surah Tawbah Ayat 100 - 102 , Allah swt himself divides the companions into three groups.
    So what if they are divided into 3 groups. They are still sahaba.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1111 Post(s)

I want to name your future son Labamba.
    Say what somebody can do instead of the haram if you want to help.

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5068 Post(s)

Bismil your dirty tactics to belittle the Sahaba radiallahu anhum are exposing your sins,

Do you believe the Sahaba radiallahu anhum are the best generation of Muslims?

Do you believe Allah tala is pleased with them?

If you do, then Make Tawbah for the disgusting insinuations you made here,

To belittle the best generation of Muslims when you can't even compare to the dust under their feet, is devilish indeed
    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3937 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mikha’eel View Post
    So what if they are divided into 3 groups. They are still sahaba.
    Yes they are according to Lughwi meaning. The basic definition of sahaba is those who saw prophet with own eyes and accepted him and died with IMAN. The problem with this defination is that Iman is something we cannot know of anyone. Only Allah swt knows or if he tells his prophet about some , they know.

The people whom prophet said about paradise are confirmed , because when prophet say about unseen it is from Allah swt.

Also , you need to read the three ayats carefully. First is speaking about those Mujhahirs and Ansars who accepted Islam early and were active in doing good deeds.
    Second category is about Hypocrites , and Allah swt says that even prophet does not know them .
    Third is the group of those who have Iman but do good and bad both. Allah swt says Perhaps I will forgive them.

Allah swt is not giving free ride to anyone.

Moreover this ayats are supported with hadeeth also. The Bukhari hadeeth where prophet says that some of my companions will be turned away from the Huth E Kauthar , then a Muslim hadeeth where it is said that prophet said 12 of my companions will not enter paradise.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3937 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
    Bismil your dirty tactics to belittle the Sahaba radiallahu anhum are exposing your sins,

Do you believe the Sahaba radiallahu anhum are the best generation of Muslims?

Do you believe Allah tala is pleased with them?

If you do, then Make Tawbah for the disgusting insinuations you made here,

To belittle the best generation of Muslims when you can't even compare to the dust under their feet, is devilish indeed
    Instead of making foolish allegations against me , read the quran. I am not belittling anyone. Prophet himself is saying that . You want to say that prophet did not know about his companions , you know them better or Allah swt does not know , and you know better ?

Now I give you one ayat , read and ponder over that.

Indeed, they who have believed and done righteous deeds - those are the best of creatures.

Their reward with Allah will be gardens of perpetual residence beneath which rivers flow, wherein they will abide forever, Allah being pleased with them and they with Him. That is for whoever has feared his Lord.

( Bayyinah , 7 & 8 )

Is the above ayat exclusive to any group ? It is for everyone.

Odan
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    629 Post(s)

Yes they are according to Lughwi meaning. The basic definition of sahaba is those who saw prophet with own eyes and accepted him and died with IMAN. The problem with this defination is that Iman is something we cannot know of anyone. Only Allah swt knows or if he tells his prophet about some , they know.
    I see the Shia using this same argument when it comes to their slandering the sahaba. Unless you are doubting the eemaan of say Muawiyah , then there is simply no need to be using such verses at all in context of the sahaba.

Also , you need to read the three ayats carefully. First is speaking about those Mujhahirs and Ansars who accepted Islam early and were active in doing good deeds.
    Second category is about Hypocrites , and Allah swt says that even prophet does not know them .
    Third is the group of those who have Iman but do good and bad both. Allah swt says Perhaps I will forgive them.

Allah swt is not giving free ride to anyone.

Moreover this ayats are supported with hadeeth also. The Bukhari hadeeth where prophet says that some of my companions will be turned away from the Huth E Kauthar , then a Muslim hadeeth where it is said that prophet said 12 of my companions will not enter paradise.
    Again, unless you are questioning the eemaan/Islam of sahaba i.e Muawiyah , what possible reason do you have to bring any of this up?

This reeks of Shiasm. Not that I'm saying you are a Shia,

And lastly, don't claim this and that. Post the actual verses and hadith with the arabic and a proper translation.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3937 Post(s)

I see the Shia using this same argument when it comes to their slandering the sahaba. Unless you are doubting the eemaan of say Muawiyah , then there is simply no need to be using such verses at all in context of the sahaba.

Again, unless you are questioning the eemaan/Islam of sahaba i.e Muawiyah , what possible reason do you have to bring any of this up?

This reeks of Shiasm. Not that I'm saying you are a Shia,

And lastly, don't claim this and that. Post the actual verses and hadith with the arabic and a proper translation.
    I am not judging anyone. I am just answering to the above post , which was against me. Who am I to judge who had Iman or not , in the same manner , no one can testify that everyone had Iman .

In Lughwi manner even I consider Marwan to be companion , even though prophet cursed him. In the same manner Umar RA said Taraweeh is a Innovation.

100. And the first to embrace Islam of the Muhajirun (those who migrated from Makkah to Al-Madinah) and the Ansar (the citizens of Al-Madinah who helped and gave aid to the Muhajirun) and also those who followed them exactly (in Faith). Allah is well-pleased with them as they are well-pleased with Him. He has prepared for them Gardens under which rivers flow (Paradise), to dwell therein forever. That is the supreme success.

101. And among the bedouins round about you, some are hypocrites, and so are some among the people of Al-Madinah, they exaggerate and persist in hypocrisy, you (O Muhammad ) know them not, We know them. We shall punish them twice, and thereafter they shall be brought back to a great (horrible) torment.

102. And (there are) others who have acknowledged their sins, they have mixed a deed that was righteous with another that was evil. Perhaps Allah will turn unto them in forgiveness. Surely, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful .

( Surah taubah )

Which hadeeth you want me to post ?

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3937 Post(s)

@mikha’eel I get it now , the things I mentioned above I did not post hadeeth. I though they were very common and everyone knows , since they are from bukhari and Muslim.

Narrated `Abdullah:
    The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "I am your predecessor at the Lake-Fount (Kauthar) and some men amongst you will be brought to me, and when I will try to hand them some water, they will be pulled away from me by force whereupon I will say, 'O Lord, my companions!' Then the Almighty will say, 'You do not know what they did after you left, they introduced new things into the religion after you.

( Bukhari 7049 )

Qais reported:

I said to 'Ammar: What is your opinion about that which you have done in case (of your siding with Hadrat 'Ali)? Is it your personal opinion or something you got from Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)? 'Ammar said: We have got nothing from Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) which people at large did not get, but Hudhaifa told me that Allah's Apostle (ﷺ) had especially told him amongst his Companion, that there would be twelve hypocrites out of whom eight would not get into Paradise, until a camel would be able to pass through the needle hole. The ulcer would be itself sufficient (to kill) eight. So far as four are concerned, I do not remember what Shu'ba said about them.

( Muslim 2779 A ) ( http://www.sunnah.com/muslim/51 )

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    703 Post(s)

@Bismil You're self interpreting Quran and Hadith.
    Last edited by mazuiz; 04-09-17 at 07:33 PM.

Odan
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    206 Post(s)

Don't let the filthy shias stop you from naming your children after great Sahabah.

1of the volatile beings myeverything's Avatar
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1558 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abdell View Post
    how dangerous of a name would muawiyah be if my son ever comes across shias?
    Across Shia, May Allah guide them to His Straight path, It could not be far more dangerous than to be named Omar or Aisha if she is a girl.

btw what's the point of this thread?! try to avoid useless threads that brings no good ..
    How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3937 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mazuiz View Post
    @Bismil You're self interpreting Quran and Hadith.
    You give me interpretation , if you have.

I gave the ayats of quran , and backed that with hadeeth. What else can be done.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    66 Post(s)

the sahaba were not all of the same level. the hadith about spending gold the size of uhud not equaling a fist/600 grams is comparing a badri/pre-hijrah sahabi(sabiqoon al awwaloon) to a sahabi who accepted islam after fath makkah.

also, i ask this not to disrespect the sahaba but because i dont understand this. why are ALL the sahaba held in such a high position? just a question.
    and whose definition/classification of sahaba will we take? and why?

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    66 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
    He will go to Jannah.
    how can you say that? does the quran or an authentic hadith say that muawiya RA will go to Jannah?

Mentioned
    1120 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16476 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Muhaqqiq View Post
    how can you say that? does the quran or an authentic hadith say that muawiya RA will go to Jannah?
    Yeah there's a hadeeth.
    You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    66 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
    Yeah there's a hadeeth.
    reference?

Odan
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    629 Post(s)

the sahaba were not all of the same level. the hadith about spending gold the size of uhud not equaling a fist/600 grams is comparing a badri/pre-hijrah sahabi(sabiqoon al awwaloon) to a sahabi who accepted islam after fath makkah.

also, i ask this not to disrespect the sahaba but because i dont understand this. why are ALL the sahaba held in such a high position? just a question.
    and whose definition/classification of sahaba will we take? and why?
    The hadith reference Khalid bin walid and he was counted among the Muhajireen because he was of the final 3 sahaba that went to Madinah before the conquest.

They are the companions of the Prophet , they accompanied him, prayed behind him, fought jihad with him. Most importantly, Allah has praised them.

How dare anyone speak against them or their mistakes. What have any of those who speak against them ever done for Islam that could compare to them on the scale of good deeds before Allah ???

Odan
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    629 Post(s)

reference?
    Its In Bukhari.
    Those that take part in the first naval expedition will be in Jannah, and that was lead by Mu'awiya and other well known sahaba took part as well.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    66 Post(s)

The hadith reference Khalid bin walid and he was counted among the Muhajireen because he was of the final 3 sahaba that went to Madinah before the conquest.

They are the companions of the Prophet , they accompanied him, prayed behind him, fought jihad with him. Most importantly, Allah has praised them.

How dare anyone speak against them or their mistakes. What have any of those who speak against them ever done for Islam that could compare to them on the scale of good deeds before Allah ???
    1. my bad. let me rephrase. the hadith is comparing a companion who was one of the first to accept islam to a companion who accepted islam later. after the main migration. after badr. after uhud. whichever one you like. point is, there are many ways in which abdur rahman bin auf and khaild ibn al walid can be classified differently. radiallahu anhuma.

2. where has Allah praised them?

3. speaking against someone and pointing their mistakes are two different things. besides, you should point your fingers first to imam muslim and the likes first. they narrated such ahadith.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    66 Post(s)

Its In Bukhari.
    Those that take part in the first naval expedition will be in Jannah, and that was lead by Mu'awiya and other well known sahaba took part as well.
    that is not a reference.

Narrated Khalid bin Madan:
    That 'Umair bin Al-Aswad Al-Anasi told him that he went to 'Ubada bin As-Samit while he was staying in his house at the sea-shore of Hims with (his wife) Um Haram. 'Umair said. Um Haram informed us that she heard the Prophet (ﷺ) saying, "Paradise is granted to the first batch of my followers who will undertake a naval expedition." Um Haram added, I said, 'O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! Will I be amongst them?' He replied, 'You are amongst them.' The Prophet (ﷺ) then said, 'The first army amongst' my followers who will invade Caesar's City will be forgiven their sins.' I asked, 'Will I be one of them, O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)?' He replied in the negative."
    bukhari 2924
    book 57 hadith 137

could you also be kind enough to provide a basis for your claim that the first naval expidition was lead by muawiya RA or that he was a part of it? just want to confirm, increase knowledge and correct myself if that is the case.

Combating Coconuts in UF
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quoted
    938 Post(s)

Who bumped this thread? :lol

and yeah I want to name one of my sons muawiya.
    Stop being apologetic to Kuffars!

If I don't engage with you or reply to any of your question, it's likely because I find you racist and a total waste of time.

Odan
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    629 Post(s)

1. my bad. let me rephrase. the hadith is comparing a companion who was one of the first to accept islam to a companion who accepted islam later. after the main migration. after badr. after uhud. whichever one you like. point is, there are many ways in which abdur rahman bin auf and khaild ibn al walid can be classified differently. radiallahu anhuma.

2. where has Allah praised them?

3. speaking against someone and pointing their mistakes are two different things. besides, you should point your fingers first to imam muslim and the likes first. they narrated such ahadith.

There are ranks among the sahaba, that much is obvious.

2. refer to this post:
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...=1#post7464587

3. You have no right to speak against them nor point out their mistakes.

Odan
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    629 Post(s)

that is not a reference.

Narrated Khalid bin Madan:
    That 'Umair bin Al-Aswad Al-Anasi told him that he went to 'Ubada bin As-Samit while he was staying in his house at the sea-shore of Hims with (his wife) Um Haram. 'Umair said. Um Haram informed us that she heard the Prophet (ﷺ) saying, "Paradise is granted to the first batch of my followers who will undertake a naval expedition." Um Haram added, I said, 'O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! Will I be amongst them?' He replied, 'You are amongst them.' The Prophet (ﷺ) then said, 'The first army amongst' my followers who will invade Caesar's City will be forgiven their sins.' I asked, 'Will I be one of them, O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)?' He replied in the negative."
    bukhari 2924
    book 57 hadith 137

could you also be kind enough to provide a basis for your claim that the first naval expidition was lead by muawiya RA or that he was a part of it? just want to confirm, increase knowledge and correct myself if that is the case.

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

Um Haram said, "Once the Prophet (ﷺ) slept in my house near to me and got up smiling. I said, 'What makes you smile?' He replied, 'Some of my followers who (i.e. in a dream) were presented to me sailing on this green sea like kings on thrones.' I said, 'O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! Invoke Allah to make me one of them." So the Prophet (ﷺ) invoked Allah for her and went to sleep again. He did the same (i.e. got up and told his dream) and Um Haran repeated her question and he gave the same reply. She said, "Invoke Allah to make me one of them." He said, "You are among the first batch." Later on it happened that she went out in the company of her husband 'Ubada bin As-Samit who went for Jihad and it was the first time the Muslims undertook a naval expedition led by Mu awiya. When the expedition came to an end and they were returning to Sham, a riding animal was presented to her to ride, but the animal let her fall and thus she died.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    91 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiro View Post
    Name him: Offspring.
    Very straightforward

Mentioned
    1120 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16476 Post(s)

Exactly.

Applying that hadeeth to Mu'aawiyah is pure misconstruation of the hadeeth.
    You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5068 Post(s)

Instead of making foolish allegations against me , read the quran. I am not belittling anyone. Prophet himself is saying that . You want to say that prophet did not know about his companions , you know them better or Allah swt does not know , and you know better ?

Now I give you one ayat , read and ponder over that.

Indeed, they who have believed and done righteous deeds - those are the best of creatures.

Their reward with Allah will be gardens of perpetual residence beneath which rivers flow, wherein they will abide forever, Allah being pleased with them and they with Him. That is for whoever has feared his Lord.

( Bayyinah , 7 & 8 )

Is the above ayat exclusive to any group ? It is for everyone.
    You are one devilish character,

The discussion is about Muwaiya radiallahu anhu,

And you interjected by claiming the Sahaba radiallahu anhum are divided into groups, there can be only one conclusion from this, either you believe Allah عز و جل is not pleased with certain Sahaba radiallahu anhum or you believe he isn't a Sahaba, or you just posted something irrelevant to the discussion (Trolling)

Tell us which it is, if you fear Allah عز و جل
    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3937 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
    You are one devilish character,

The discussion is about Muwaiya radiallahu anhu,

And you interjected by claiming the Sahaba radiallahu anhum are divided into groups, there can be only one conclusion from this, either you believe Allah عز و جل is not pleased with certain Sahaba radiallahu anhum or you believe he isn't a Sahaba, or you just posted something irrelevant to the discussion (Trolling)

Tell us which it is, if you fear Allah عز و جل
    Apart from those ashra mubashra companions , and few mentioned here and there , How can you or me or anyone be sure about anyone else ? Is there a way to check the iman of any person , if there is let me know.

The ayats in the Quran , which I mentioned above engulfs everyone.

Also I showed that Allah swt is pleased with everyone who has Iman and does good deeds. Its not exclusive to companions. I did not manufacture them in my house.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    66 Post(s)

Apart from those ashra mubashra companions , and few mentioned here and there , How can you or me or anyone be sure about anyone else ? Is there a way to check the iman of any person , if there is let me know.

Also I showed that Allah swt is pleased with everyone who has Iman and does good deeds. Its not exclusive to companions. I did not manufacture them in my house.
    agree with you 100 percent. but in case you mean to say there are no ayaat specifically for the sahaba, i would disagree. Qur'an 57:!0.

And why do you not spend in the cause of Allah while to Allah belongs the heritage of the heavens and the earth? Not equal among you are those who spent before the conquest [of Makkah] and fought [and those who did so after it]. Those are greater in degree than they who spent afterwards and fought. But to all Allah has promised the best [reward]. And Allah, with what you do, is Acquainted.

their ranks may be different. but to all Allah has promised the best. ibn kathir rights that their ranks/rewards will also vary, backed up by the hadith of abdur rahman bin auf and khalid bin walid. but all will have good. granted, there were hypocrites among them, as surah taubah mentions in ayah 101, but hadith mentions that they are 12, if i recall correctly.
    Last edited by Muhaqqiq; 08-09-17 at 08:05 AM. Reason: repitition

Odan
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    629 Post(s)

Apart from the 10, and individual sahaba LIKE MUAWIYAH and various others that were directly or indirectly given glad tidings of Jannah , and the people of Badr and those that took part in bayatul Ridwaan of whom Allah said in Quran he was pleased with, and the Prophet said they were the best of people on the face of the earth and they numbered over 1000.

islamreligion.com eesa the kiwi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3627 Post(s)

Apart from the 10, and individual sahaba LIKE MUAWIYAH and various others that were directly or indirectly given glad tidings of Jannah , and the people of Badr and those that took part in bayatul Ridwaan of whom Allah said in Quran he was pleased with, and the Prophet said they were the best of people on the face of the earth and they numbered over 1000.
    Why are you arguing with this guy

Those who criticise the sahabah (may Allah be pleased with them) are like one who spits at the moon. It doesn't harm the moon but comes back and hit them in the face
    It may not be easy, you may not understand it, but you need to have the Imaan to trust Allah when life doesn't make sense.
    "Whoever intends eternal happiness, then let him hold tight to the threshold of servitude.” ibn Taymiyyah.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    66 Post(s)

them being the best of people was a general statement. otherwise he pbuh also said that the best generation is mine, then their followers, then their followers. yazid was a tabi'i. does that mean he was also the best of generations? i know this is a controversial topic. but i am just making a point. there are countless hadith which mention the mistakes of HZ muawiya. but that doesnt mean he wasnt a sahabi. we believe his companionship alone will get him to Jannah, regardless of any shortcomings. read surah taubah ayah 102 for reference.

Odan
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    629 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eesa the kiwi View Post

Those who criticise the sahabah (may Allah be pleased with them) are like one who spits at the moon. It doesn't harm the moon but comes back and hit them in the face
    Because he seems to miss the point entirely and has a long history of this kinda stuff, and i can't sit quietly when sahaba are being disrespected, or what i perceive to be disrespect, its not in my nature. I can't accept it or tolerate it.

islamreligion.com eesa the kiwi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3627 Post(s)

Because he seems to miss the point entirely and has a long history of this kinda stuff, and i can't sit quietly when sahaba are being disrespected, or what i perceive to be disrespect, its not in my nature. I can't accept it or tolerate it.
    May Allah reward you my bro
    It may not be easy, you may not understand it, but you need to have the Imaan to trust Allah when life doesn't make sense.
    "Whoever intends eternal happiness, then let him hold tight to the threshold of servitude.” ibn Taymiyyah.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3937 Post(s)

I accept whoever is given indirect glad tidings of Jannah. Like Aisha RA , Khadija RA , etc .

But I have not come across any hadeeth that gives indirect glad tidings to people who accepted Islam after Mecca conquest. Your comment about Badr companions is right , that is what the ayat in the Quran also says. , and also there is a hadeeth regarding that.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3937 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eesa the kiwi View Post

So , you using parables against Ayats of Quran ! Great.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3937 Post(s)

them being the best of people was a general statement. otherwise he pbuh also said that the best generation is mine, then their followers, then their followers. yazid was a tabi'i. does that mean he was also the best of generations? i know this is a controversial topic. but i am just making a point. there are countless hadith which mention the mistakes of HZ muawiya. but that doesnt mean he wasnt a sahabi. we believe his companionship alone will get him to Jannah, regardless of any shortcomings. read surah taubah ayah 102 for reference.
    Brother , scholars have called Marwan also sahabi , he was cursed by the prophet.

Also , you said " WE believe " , that is an assumption , am I right ?

Moving on I read the ayat 102 , it says perhaps Allah swt will forgive , Allah swt is not giving free rides to anyone. In Quran also Allah swt says that he may forgive any sins except shirk . That does not mean Allah swt will surely forgive everything , we expect that or hope for that .

Last thing , you said , mistakes made. Which one are you exactly referring to ?

Mentioned
    402 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1684 Post(s)

I am only commenting on this post of yours as this is the first post that opened up when I clicked the thread

I accept whoever is given indirect glad tidings of Jannah. Like Aisha RA , Khadija RA , etc .

But I have not come across any hadeeth that gives indirect glad tidings to people who accepted Islam after Mecca conquest. Your comment about Badr companions is right , that is what the ayat in the Quran also says. , and also there is a hadeeth regarding that.
    Don't quite understand what that means? We know the definition of a sahabi so it doesn't matter if they became a sahabi before or after fath al makkah, their ranks may [and does] differ but Allah is/will be pleased with them all.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    66 Post(s)

Brother , scholars have called Marwan also sahabi , he was cursed by the prophet.

Also , you said " WE believe " , that is an assumption , am I right ?

Moving on I read the ayat 102 , it says perhaps Allah swt will forgive , Allah swt is not giving free rides to anyone. In Quran also Allah swt says that he may forgive any sins except shirk . That does not mean Allah swt will surely forgive everything , we expect that or hope for that .

Last thing , you said , mistakes made. Which one are you exactly referring to ?
    i havent read about marwan so dont know.
    fair enough. would have to look it up though.
    okay. will have to read up on that too. im quite uneducated.
    well, firstly, all his stances against Hz Ali AS. then his changing the sunnah of rasul Allah, specially getting the khutbah for eid done before the prayer, instead of after. then the hadith about his household having 3 haram things and him knowing about it. not trying to disrespect him. but just saying what has been narrated.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    75 Post(s)

If you hate shias, you could also choose Abu Bakr or Umar, they are more righteous and famous than Muawiyah.