Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Combating Coconuts in UF
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quoted
    938 Post(s)

I want to name my future son Muawiyah..

I don't have a wife...but I was thinking, how dangerous of a name would muawiyah be if my son ever comes across shias?

I was thinking of naming my son that name so he can contemplate and realize the evil and the all the wrongs in Shism...

I also realized it's name that no one ever names their sons anymore? Is it because of the minority shias and the possibilities that can happen with that name?

It seems like a noble idea, but if the risk are real...
    Stop being apologetic to Kuffars!

If I don't engage with you or reply to any of your question, it's likely because I find you racist and a total waste of time.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3937 Post(s)

Re: I want to name my future son Muawiyah..

Quote Originally Posted by .Hajar. View Post
    I am only commenting on this post of yours as this is the first post that opened up when I clicked the thread

Don't quite understand what that means? We know the definition of a sahabi so it doesn't matter if they became a sahabi before or after fath al makkah, their ranks may [and does] differ but Allah is/will be pleased with them all.
    Direct means like ashra Mubashra or pointed out individually by names. Allah swt being pleased is not exclusive to companions its with everyone who has faith and does good deeds. I mentioned the ayat above .

In the above posts I have posted hadeeths , kindly read them , you will understand what I am speaking about.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3937 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Muhaqqiq View Post
    i havent read about marwan so dont know.
    fair enough. would have to look it up though.
    okay. will have to read up on that too. im quite uneducated.
    well, firstly, all his stances against Hz Ali AS. then his changing the sunnah of rasul Allah, specially getting the khutbah for eid done before the prayer, instead of after. then the hadith about his household having 3 haram things and him knowing about it. not trying to disrespect him. but just saying what has been narrated.
    prophet had already told about this . He had said that khulafa E Rashid will stay for 30 years , after that it will be biting Monarchy.

My point about asking you regarding Mistakes was to show that they were not mistakes. Mistake means something done unintentionally , and then you are sorry about that. Aisha RA also went in against Ali RA in jamaal , but when she realized her mistake ( when she remembered hadeeth of prophet ) immediately she wanted to go back . Whole life she was sad regarding her act. Talha RA also when remembered hadeeth of prophet , that his stance against Ali RA was wrong immediately left the battlefield. Even though Marwan was in his side , yet Marwan shot an arrow at him and killed him.

3 haraam things you mentioned , is authenticated by Albani and also Darul Salaam people ( zubair Ali zai ) .

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3937 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Calender121438 View Post
    If you hate shias, you could also choose Abu Bakr or Umar, they are more righteous and famous than Muawiyah.
    Abu Bakar RA and Umar RA were sabiqoon companions , they were best of the Ummat. There lives are inspiration.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    66 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bismil View Post
    prophet had already told about this . He had said that khulafa E Rashid will stay for 30 years , after that it will be biting Monarchy.

My point about asking you regarding Mistakes was to show that they were not mistakes. Mistake means something done unintentionally , and then you are sorry about that. Aisha RA also went in against Ali RA in jamaal , but when she realized her mistake ( when she remembered hadeeth of prophet ) immediately she wanted to go back . Whole life she was sad regarding her act. Talha RA also when remembered hadeeth of prophet , that his stance against Ali RA was wrong immediately left the battlefield. Even though Marwan was in his side , yet Marwan shot an arrow at him and killed him.

3 haraam things you mentioned , is authenticated by Albani and also Darul Salaam people ( zubair Ali zai ) .
    yes. agreed about everything. 30 years. mistake vs sin. and the authenticity of hadith. i wouldnt have mentioned the 3 haraam things if i didnt know the hadith to be authentic.
    i have a feeling that i am very familiar to your sources. cause the way you say things, i have heard those things said in that exact manner before. not saying that as something bad. quite the opposite.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3937 Post(s)

yes. agreed about everything. 30 years. mistake vs sin. and the authenticity of hadith. i wouldnt have mentioned the 3 haraam things if i didnt know the hadith to be authentic.
    i have a feeling that i am very familiar to your sources. cause the way you say things, i have heard those things said in that exact manner before. not saying that as something bad. quite the opposite.
    The list you mentioned can be added up , from authentic sunni literature , No Historical books. But the problem is that people have made up there mind already. When you talk about Rafa Yadain , marriage , zakat , hajj etc then people want to know the evidence from hadeeth , but when you talk about this topic you are labelled as shia , that is the end. Prophet is saying something , is that not enough ? Will we accept the words of prophet or opinion of the scholars.

We cannot ignore the hadeeth.

I am not against anyone going to paradise or not , that is the wish of Allah swt , he can do whatever he wants to do. But we should not play with ayats of Quran. Quran is saying that there were hypocrites in Medina which even prophet does not know. How can we identify them ? Iman is the condition of being a companion. The problem is that Iman is unseen thing , only Allah swt knows. The evidence is in the quran it self , in surah Hujirat , where Allah wt says that to tell the bedoins that they have entered Islam , but Iman has not entered there hearts yet. Both are different things.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    66 Post(s)

The list you mentioned can be added up , from authentic sunni literature , No Historical books. But the problem is that people have made up there mind already. When you talk about Rafa Yadain , marriage , zakat , hajj etc then people want to know the evidence from hadeeth , but when you talk about this topic you are labelled as shia , that is the end. Prophet is saying something , is that not enough ? Will we accept the words of prophet or opinion of the scholars.

I am not against anyone going to paradise or not , that is the wish of Allah swt , he can do whatever he wants to do. But we should not play with ayats of Quran. Quran is saying that there were hypocrites in Medina which even prophet does not know. How can we identify them ? Iman is the condition of being a companion. The problem is that Iman is unseen thing , only Allah swt knows. The evidence is in the quran it self , in surah Hujirat , where Allah wt says that to tell the bedoins that they have entered Islam , but Iman has not entered there hearts yet. Both are different things.
    very true.
    the list can indeed be added up.
    i will inshaAllah start a new thread about this once a few other issues get resolved.

Mentioned
    1120 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16476 Post(s)

Are you a fan of Engineer Mirza?
    You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Mentioned
    402 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1684 Post(s)

Direct means like ashra Mubashra or pointed out individually by names. Allah swt being pleased is not exclusive to companions its with everyone who has faith and does good deeds. I mentioned the ayat above .

In the above posts I have posted hadeeths , kindly read them , you will understand what I am speaking about.
    I'll get back to this later iA.
    Last edited by .Hajar.; 09-09-17 at 02:31 AM.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    66 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
    Are you a fan of Engineer Mirza?
    Lol. Fan is too strong a word. I listen to him because he is one of the very few people who talks with references.
    I'm a fan of the truth though. And I have trust issues when it comes to taking knowledge. So I question everything until I get to the Quran and sunnah.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3937 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by .Hajar. View Post
    I'll get back to this later iA.
    You are welcome anytime.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3937 Post(s)

Lol. Fan is too strong a word. I listen to him because he is one of the very few people who talks with references.
    I'm a fan of the truth though. And I have trust issues when it comes to taking knowledge. So I question everything until I get to the Quran and sunnah.
    I like him to be honest , he is pretty bold. Though I feel sometimes he gets a bit politically correct.

His last couple of questions and answer sessions specially on science and Quran were really good.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    66 Post(s)

I like him to be honest , he is pretty bold. Though I feel sometimes he gets a bit politically correct.

His last couple of questions and answer sessions specially on science and Quran were really good.
    Touché.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

a.a best avoided countries : Iran / Iraq ...if you named him
    Please Re-update your Signature

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5072 Post(s)

Apart from those ashra mubashra companions , and few mentioned here and there , How can you or me or anyone be sure about anyone else ? Is there a way to check the iman of any person , if there is let me know.

The ayats in the Quran , which I mentioned above engulfs everyone.

Also I showed that Allah swt is pleased with everyone who has Iman and does good deeds. Its not exclusive to companions. I did not manufacture them in my house.
    Thank you for confirming your satanic insinuations, at least that's out in the open now,

It is disgusting how you belittle Sahaba radiallahu anhum,

So according to you Allah عز و جل is pleased with only those 10 Sahaba radiallahu anhum?

Where did you get this interpretation from?
    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5072 Post(s)

Abu Bakar RA and Umar RA were sabiqoon companions , they were best of the Ummat. There lives are inspiration.
    How does that mean you can belittle any Sahaba radiallahu anhum for that matter?

You brought up the issue of the Sahaba radiallahu anhum being divided into 3 groups, about the 10 given glad tidings of Jannah whilst alive, none of which were relevant to the op

You clearly don't think we'll of Muwaiya radiallahu anhu, otherwise you would not have posted this,

We know who the greatest of the Sahaba radiallahu anhum were and we don't use them as an excuse o belittle any Sahaba radiallahu anhum,

The Sahaba radiallahu anhum are the best generation of Muslims,

You are never gonna reach their status, so to belittle any of them like you did here in your usual snide way is pure devilish behavior,

You need to do Tawbah to Allah عز و جل and refrain from this sort of behavior in the future,

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    66 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
    Thank you for confirming your satanic insinuations, at least that's out in the open now,

It is disgusting how you belittle Sahaba radiallahu anhum,

So according to you Allah عز و جل is pleased with only those 10 Sahaba radiallahu anhum?

Where did you get this interpretation from?
    what is satanic about the comment? point out one incorrect statement from the comment you quoted. the ahadith say to not speak ill of the sahaba. nothing else, as far as i am aware.

How does that mean you can belittle any Sahaba radiallahu anhum for that matter?

You brought up the issue of the Sahaba radiallahu anhum being divided into 3 groups, about the 10 given glad tidings of Jannah whilst alive, none of which were relevant to the op

You clearly don't think we'll of Muwaiya radiallahu anhu, otherwise you would not have posted this,

We know who the greatest of the Sahaba radiallahu anhum were and we don't use them as an excuse o belittle any Sahaba radiallahu anhum,

You are never gonna reach their status, so to belittle any of them like you did here in your usual snide way is pure devilish behavior,

You need to do Tawbah to Allah عز و جل and refrain from this sort of behavior in the future,
    nobody belittled anyone. if pointing out mistakes or quoting hadith is belittling, then our early hadith scholars are guilty of it more than anyone.

there were hypocrites among the sahaba as well. surah taubah 101. ahadith mention this as well. numerous ones about the fountain on day of judgment. does that mean the hypocrites are also the best of generation? ofcourse not. please dont reply with emotions. rather quote the quran or sunnah.
    Last edited by Muhaqqiq; 10-09-17 at 09:05 AM.

islamreligion.com eesa the kiwi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3627 Post(s)

Maybe they should try Shiachat if they want to fit in
    It may not be easy, you may not understand it, but you need to have the Imaan to trust Allah when life doesn't make sense.
    "Whoever intends eternal happiness, then let him hold tight to the threshold of servitude.” ibn Taymiyyah.

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5072 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
    Maybe they should try Shiachat if they want to fit in
    Lol,

akhi

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5072 Post(s)

what is satanic about the comment? point out one incorrect statement from the comment you quoted. the ahadith say to not speak ill of the sahaba. nothing else, as far as i am aware.

nobody belittled anyone. if pointing out mistakes or quoting hadith is belittling, then our early hadith scholars are guilty of it more than anyone.

there were hypocrites among the sahaba as well. surah taubah 101. ahadith mention this as well. numerous ones about the fountain on day of judgment. does that mean the hypocrites are also the best of generation? ofcourse not. please dont reply with emotions. rather quote the quran or sunnah.
    This thread isn't a discussion about which Sahaba radiallahu anhu is better than which,

The op clearly stated he wanted to name his son Muawiya after the Sahaba radiallahu anhu,

Bismil posted, the Sahaba radiallahu anhum are divided into 3 groups, and that we can't be sure about any other then the 10 given glad tidings,

In other words we can't be sure if Muwaiya radiallahu anhu, or wether he is a Sahaba or not etc...

This has nothing o do with emotions, but the fact that he was playing the devil here...

He needs to make Tawbah, and refrain from doing this in the future,

This isn't Shiachat were dirty digs at the Sahaba radiallahu anhum can be made freely
    Last edited by Saif-Uddin; 10-09-17 at 09:30 AM.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    66 Post(s)

I'm sure you can read,

Don't make me post the op,

His thread isn't a discussion about which Sahaba radiallahu anhu is better than which,

The op clearly stated he wanted to name his son Muawiya after the Sahaba radiallahu anhu,

And you posted, the Sahaba radiallahu anhum are divided into 3 groups, and that we can't be sure about any other then the 10 given glad tidings,

This has nothing o do with emotions, but the fact that you are playing the devil here,
    the reason i supported this "distinction of sahaba" on this thread specially is that somebody earlier said something about muawiya being a great sahabi. i found that to be an incorrect statement. and i believe it is our duty as muslims to speak up when something wrong has been done/said. as it comes under the heading of amr bil maroof wa nahi anil munkar.

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5072 Post(s)

the reason i supported this "distinction of sahaba" on this thread specially is that somebody earlier said something about muawiya being a great sahabi. i found that to be an incorrect statement. and i believe it is our duty as muslims to speak up when something wrong has been done/said. as it comes under the heading of amr bil maroof wa nahi anil munkar.
    Every sahabi is great, some superior to others in rank...

they are from the best generation of Muslims,

You are a sinner multiple times worse than any Sahabi you can name,

So to speak ill of any Sahaba or belittle them in any way is pure satanic behavior,

It cannot be justified,

You didn't Enjoin the good and Forbid the Evil, you did the opposite here,

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5072 Post(s)

Alhumdulillah whoever the mod was that banned Bismil and Mihaqqiq, may Allah عز و جل reward them in abundance,

Ameen

Hate or Belittling of the Sahaba radiallahu anhum should never be tolerated.

The best generation of Muslims, they were and some us feel we have a right to speak ill of them,

Nauzibillah min zaliq

Mentioned
    1120 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16476 Post(s)

He's a big retard who should learn to shut his mouth.
    You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Odan
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    631 Post(s)

Every sahabi is great, some superior to others in rank...

they are from the best generation of Muslims,

You are a sinner multiple times worse than any Sahabi you can name,

So to speak ill of any Sahaba or belittle them in any way is pure satanic behavior,

It cannot be justified,

You didn't Enjoin the good and Forbid the Evil, you did the opposite here,

How arrogant it is for someone to think they're enjoining good/forbidding evil in regards to speaking about the sahaba in a disrespectful. As if they're in any position to do that.

Odan
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    631 Post(s)

For nonsense like this, its no wonder you finally got banned.

Only person "playing" anything here is you. Trying to sow doubts about the sahaba, playing with 1 hadith that talks about there being munafiqeen among them or eemaan being an unseen thing.
    The mere fact you are using it over and over in the context of discussions about Muawiyah really makes 1 wonder about the motives for why u keep posting it, as if you are indirectly trying to suggest something.

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5072 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mikha’eel View Post
    How arrogant it is for someone to think they're enjoining good/forbidding evil in regards to speaking about the sahaba in a disrespectful. As if they're in any position to do that.
    Akhi it's clear they have been influenced by the Shi'a,

Otherwise no muslim would dare belittle a Sahabi inany way,

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5072 Post(s)

Threads like this bring out the real Hypocrites,

Especially when they try to Insinuate that a Sahabi is a Hypocrite,

Nauzibillah min zaliq

Odan
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    631 Post(s)

Threads like this bring out the real Hypocrites,

Especially when they try to Insinuate that a Sahabi is a Hypocrite,

Nauzibillah min zaliq

If we understood the context of those narrations and ayaat, then it'd prove he is twisting them and their meanings.

It amazes me anyone can use any of those arguments unless they're shia. Only Shia seem to have a habit of using those verses in discussing the sahaba.

Not that i say he is one, but his way of thinking certainly seems to be...

Mentioned
    691 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7582 Post(s)

If we understood the context of those narrations and ayaat, then it'd prove he is twisting them and their meanings.

It amazes me anyone can use any of those arguments unless they're shia. Only Shia seem to have a habit of using those verses in discussing the sahaba.

thats true

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5072 Post(s)

True,

If he's not a Shi'a, he's Clearly been influenced by them,

Nauzibillah min zaliq

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    104 Post(s)

I accept whoever is given indirect glad tidings of Jannah. Like Aisha RA , Khadija RA , etc .

But I have not come across any hadeeth that gives indirect glad tidings to people who accepted Islam after Mecca conquest. Your comment about Badr companions is right , that is what the ayat in the Quran also says. , and also there is a hadeeth regarding that.
    They just quoted two hadith's supporting muawiyaah indirectly and directly, but u say otherwise

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    104 Post(s)

So ur saying muawiyah r.a. is possibly a hypocrite,

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    104 Post(s)

You are trying to inisuate muawiyah r.a. may be of the munafiqeen, sly criminal.

Victory is promised... Deeni Akh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    771 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7141 Post(s)

There is a consensus on the virtues and greatness of mu'awiyah (ra) as a sahabi. Whoever opposes this is either a Shi'a or has nuts and bolts loosened from his head.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    50 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abdell View Post
    I don't have a wife...but I was thinking, how dangerous of a name would muawiyah be if my son ever comes across shias?

I was thinking of naming my son that name so he can contemplate and realize the evil and the all the wrongs in Shism...

I also realized it's name that no one ever names their sons anymore? Is it because of the minority shias and the possibilities that can happen with that name?

It seems like a noble idea, but if the risk are real...
    Brother insha Allah by the time you get married your wife might not agree to the name or you might change your mind anway.

Look up the meaning of the name aswell.

Hope Allah blesses you with pious children who will be the coolness of your eyes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That sounds like an amazing name brother, may Allah grant you a wife and a son that will be the coolness of your eyes.