Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Fiqh Class: I`laa Us Sunan, Starting (TONIGHT) Tuesday 19th September @ 8:00PM UK Time (9:00PM South African Time) skype: ummahradio Show Details here

Listen Online:www.ummahradio.com
DOWNLOAD THE APP

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quoted
    222 Post(s)

What you need to know about the Qareen part 3

Continuing the article which I started few weeks ago about the Qareen

The Qareen and the hypnotise ( mediums):

How a person who fall a sleep and loses contact with his surroundings and starts talking about things and describe them remotely without seeing like describing a certain place in another country he did not visit in his hole life or what they call the medium who can describe a murder which happened centuries ago in details as he had lived it. All these things have a direct connection to the Qareen of the person because it is not possible for this person to exists centuries ago and died and now he is in a new body and new identity and he is remembering what happened in is past life.

The Qareen and the six sense

Your Qareen has the ability to dive deep into any person in front of you and come to you with either a feeling of comfort towards this person or he will make you feel negative towards him specially if he was a bad person. Also he can read the mind of the person in front of you and transfer these thought to you and when you tell this person you are thinking about this subject or this issue now ,he will be surprised and he will tell you yes I was ,how did you know that. These are the ways which the stage magicians uses these days when they bring someone up to the stage and ask him to think about something or a place or a number in his mind and the magician will look into his face and tell him exactly what was the place or number that this person was thinking about. Off coarse you can prevent him from reading your thoughts by thinking about several things at the same time, and not concentrating on one thought, this will confuse the Qareen and will not be able to read your thought ,because he reads your thought like a cassette recorder and when you start thinking fast about several things at the same time he will loose track about your thought because you put the cassette on fast mode. Also you can prevent him from reading your thought temporary by reciting Quran or Ayatt Alqurssi which will confuse him and make him loose track .

The Qareen and the Yoga:

The Yoga contain rituals and movements as the person who is performing it is doing some sort of worshipping or praying. The yoga is an old method for relaxation and deep connection to your inner soul ( as they call it) but in fact it is a way of connection with the Qareen.
    When the person who is performing the Yoga sits and start the relaxation stage by relaxing all his body ,he is actually preparing his body to receive what is coming. So he will block everything around him and try to connect to his inner soul and will concentrate on one thing is how to reach this stage of the inner connection. This inner connection is the Qareen The strange thing in this method is after several sessions and deep meditation, the person will gain inner powers through his Qareen which allows him to move objects or bend objects from a distance without touching it with is hands.

The Qareen and the conjuring ( or the spirit of the dead sessions):

Allah Subhanahu wataallah created the soul. (بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم وَيَسْأَلُونَكَ عَنِ الرُّوحِ قُلِ الرُّوحُ مِنْ أَمْرِ رَبِّي وَمَا أُوتِيتُمْ مِنَ الْعِلْمِ إِلَّا قَلِيلًا). And he only knows everything about it from the day the person is born ,when he dies and after he dies and the soul leave his body. He only knows where the soul will go and nobody else .

A lot of people specially in the western world and other cultures clames that they can bring the soul of the dead person and ask him questions about the unknown and what will happen to the soul after the death occurs ,so what is the reality behind the connecting with the dead people, is it real or it has a relation to the Qareen of the dead person who comes and talk on behalf of this dead person?.

This subject is one of the famous subjects that occupied the mind of a lot of people for centuries specially when they went a way from Allah's path, and as a result they became victims for the jinn and Shayateen who manipulated them and made them think through these sessions that they are the souls of their fathers and ancestors so they believed all the information which was reviled to them by these souls .

Allah said (بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم وَمَنْ أَعْرَضَ عَنْ ذِكْرِي فَإِنَّ لَهُ مَعِيشَةً ضَنْكًا وَنَحْشُرُهُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ أَعْمَى ). and he said ( وَمَنْ يَعْشُ عَنْ ذِكْرِ الرَّحْمَنِ نُقَيِّضْ لَهُ شَيْطَانًا فَهُوَ لَهُ قَرِينٌ وَإِنَّهُمْ لَيَصُدُّونَهُمْ عَنِ السَّبِيلِ وَيَحْسَبُونَ أَنَّهُمْ مُهْتَدُونَ ).

The dangerous issue in calling what they called the souls of the dead is that the person who is performing it either will use words in ancient languages which worship the shayateen and he dose not know what it means or an ignorant person who sits around a table with others and call for the spirit of one of the dead persons and he and them will be subjected to the attendance of any jinn or shaytan in the area.

one of the stories about this subject was about a persons who used to do sessions and call for a soul to chat with it about different subjects. this person sat as usual on the table and he brought the cup which he uses to go around the letters on the table ,then he started saying the words in the old language in order for the spirit to come, but nobody showed up. after a couple of minutes the cup moved so this person started to ask the questions because he thought it was the same soul he used to deal with before but for his good luck he discovered that the soul (Jinn) who came was a Muslim jinn and through the letters on the table this Muslim jinn told this person that he was watching him do these sessions and told him that the words he was using it was the words of glorying the shayateen and worshiping them and the soul who he used to talk to is one of the Kufaar Jinn and he should stop doing this because this is Kufor and he as a Muslim should avoid these type of action to protect his Aqeedah .

The persons who perform these type of sessions and believe that these what they called souls has the ability to know the past and the future. they can solve all the problems, and reveal the secrets and they think that these are the souls of a dead people who passed a way years or centuries ago are subjecting themselves to a great danger from these shayateen which can easily possess them and also the danger of loosing their Aqeedah by performing Shirk with or without their knowledge. because nobody can bring back the soul from the hand of the angels either if it was tormented soul or a good soul.

Can either soul specially the tormented one tell the angles can you let me go a visit these people who they are asking me to come and attend their session and answer their questions and you can not prevent me from going to them?!!.or someone will bring the soul of one of the richest people or one of the sahabah and tell the people that he brought the soul of one of the A'emmah and talked to him in different issues!!

All these questions I will try to answer them in part 4 with Allah's wish.

............. to be continued

AM
    Last edited by Abo Mohammad; 04-01-17 at 11:26 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Re: What you need to know about the Qareen part 3

Where did you get this information from?

truth. beauty. justice.
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    52 Post(s)

I have the same question.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quoted
    222 Post(s)

From years of studying and learning.

AM

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2620 Post(s)

Jazakallah khair for the article.

All this is very transparent and makes sense. It explains exactly what people do to call the shayateen and clears it up for us.

Even yoga too, seemingly innocent, but full of satanic rituals.
    “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Can you please give source.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quoted
    222 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mystery101 View Post
    Can you please give source.
    I already explained that to you few moths back.

AM

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

According to scholars your statement isn't true.The scholars have said that they have only heard such statements from those people that do sihr or jinn catching

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quoted
    222 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mystery101 View Post
    According to scholars your statement isn't true.The scholars have said that they have only heard such statements from those people that do sihr or jinn catching
    Lady, I do not deal with Jinn, So do not make accusations to people without knowledge ,you will be loosing good deeds for nothing. I already told you I read and study a lot about the this subject . If someone has knowledge about a subject that does not mean he deals with the jinn or do siher .

May Allah forgive us all.

AM

Muslim
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1559 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abo Mohammad View Post
    Continuing the article which I started few weeks ago about the Qareen

The Qareen and the hypnotise ( mediums):

How a person who fall a sleep and loses contact with his surroundings and starts talking about things and describe them remotely without seeing like describing a certain place in another country he did not visit in his hole life or what they call the medium who can describe a murder which happened centuries ago in details as he had lived it. All these things have a direct connection to the Qareen of the person because it is not possible for this person to exists centuries ago and died and now he is in a new body and new identity and he is remembering what happened in is past life.

The Qareen and the six sense

Your Qareen has the ability to dive deep into any person in front of you and come to you with either a feeling of comfort towards this person or he will make you feel negative towards him specially if he was a bad person. Also he can read the mind of the person in front of you and transfer these thought to you and when you tell this person you are thinking about this subject or this issue now ,he will be surprised and he will tell you yes I was ,how did you know that. These are the ways which the stage magicians uses these days when they bring someone up to the stage and ask him to think about something or a place or a number in his mind and the magician will look into his face and tell him exactly what was the place or number that this person was thinking about. Off coarse you can prevent him from reading your thoughts by thinking about several things at the same time, and not concentrating on one thought, this will confuse the Qareen and will not be able to read your thought ,because he reads your thought like a cassette recorder and when you start thinking fast about several things at the same time he will loose track about your thought because you put the cassette on fast mode. Also you can prevent him from reading your thought temporary by reciting Quran or Ayatt Alqurssi which will confuse him and make him loose track .

The Qareen and the Yoga:

The Yoga contain rituals and movements as the person who is performing it is doing some sort of worshipping or praying. The yoga is an old method for relaxation and deep connection to your inner soul ( as they call it) but in fact it is a way of connection with the Qareen.
    When the person who is performing the Yoga sits and start the relaxation stage by relaxing all his body ,he is actually preparing his body to receive what is coming. So he will block everything around him and try to connect to his inner soul and will concentrate on one thing is how to reach this stage of the inner connection. This inner connection is the Qareen The strange thing in this method is after several sessions and deep meditation, the person will gain inner powers through his Qareen which allows him to move objects or bend objects from a distance without touching it with is hands.

The Qareen and the conjuring ( or the spirit of the dead sessions):

Allah Subhanahu wataallah created the soul. (بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم وَيَسْأَلُونَكَ عَنِ الرُّوحِ قُلِ الرُّوحُ مِنْ أَمْرِ رَبِّي وَمَا أُوتِيتُمْ مِنَ الْعِلْمِ إِلَّا قَلِيلًا). And he only knows everything about it from the day the person is born ,when he dies and after he dies and the soul leave his body. He only knows where the soul will go and nobody else .

A lot of people specially in the western world and other cultures clames that they can bring the soul of the dead person and ask him questions about the unknown and what will happen to the soul after the death occurs ,so what is the reality behind the connecting with the dead people, is it real or it has a relation to the Qareen of the dead person who comes and talk on behalf of this dead person?.

This subject is one of the famous subjects that occupied the mind of a lot of people for centuries specially when they went a way from Allah's path, and as a result they became victims for the jinn and Shayateen who manipulated them and made them think through these sessions that they are the souls of their fathers and ancestors so they believed all the information which was reviled to them by these souls .

Allah said (بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم وَمَنْ أَعْرَضَ عَنْ ذِكْرِي فَإِنَّ لَهُ مَعِيشَةً ضَنْكًا وَنَحْشُرُهُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ أَعْمَى ). and he said ( وَمَنْ يَعْشُ عَنْ ذِكْرِ الرَّحْمَنِ نُقَيِّضْ لَهُ شَيْطَانًا فَهُوَ لَهُ قَرِينٌ وَإِنَّهُمْ لَيَصُدُّونَهُمْ عَنِ السَّبِيلِ وَيَحْسَبُونَ أَنَّهُمْ مُهْتَدُونَ ).

The dangerous issue in calling what they called the souls of the dead is that the person who is performing it either will use words in ancient languages which worship the shayateen and he dose not know what it means or an ignorant person who sits around a table with others and call for the spirit of one of the dead persons and he and them will be subjected to the attendance of any jinn or shaytan in the area.

one of the stories about this subject was about a persons who used to do sessions and call for a soul to chat with it about different subjects. this person sat as usual on the table and he brought the cup which he uses to go around the letters on the table ,then he started saying the words in the old language in order for the spirit to come, but nobody showed up. after a couple of minutes the cup moved so this person started to ask the questions because he thought it was the same soul he used to deal with before but for his good luck he discovered that the soul (Jinn) who came was a Muslim jinn and through the letters on the table this Muslim jinn told this person that he was watching him do these sessions and told him that the words he was using it was the words of glorying the shayateen and worshiping them and the soul who he used to talk to is one of the Kufaar Jinn and he should stop doing this because this is Kufor and he as a Muslim should avoid these type of action to protect his Aqeedah .

The persons who perform these type of sessions and believe that these what they called souls has the ability to know the past and the future. they can solve all the problems, and reveal the secrets and they think that these are the souls of a dead people who passed a way years or centuries ago are subjecting themselves to a great danger from these shayateen which can easily possess them and also the danger of loosing their Aqeedah by performing Shirk with or without their knowledge. because nobody can bring back the soul from the hand of the angels either if it was tormented soul or a good soul.

Can either soul specially the tormented one tell the angles can you let me go a visit these people who they are asking me to come and attend their session and answer their questions and you can not prevent me from going to them?!!.or someone will bring the soul of one of the richest people or one of the sahabah and tell the people that he brought the soul of one of the A'emmah and talked to him in different issues!!

All these questions I will try to answer them in part 4 with Allah's wish.

............. to be continued

AM
    Assalamu alaykom

Great informative post. Brother do you think calling upon "dead souls" is actually calling upon your qareen? I mean is it that one which responds? Are non -assigned jins more powerful than your assigned jin?

I kind of want to share my experience pre - islam of using the Ouija board and other jin related stuff but in all honesty there is no benefit except maybe an interesting read. Something to be avoided by all means , no doubt.

Also I have a question , would you consider using the board as "sihr ?" And why ?

truth. beauty. justice.
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    52 Post(s)

How do you differentiate between your qareen telling you something of the unseen world vs your ruh or the malaaikah relaying to you Divine truths?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Clearly you didn't read my comment,I didn't say you are using jinns, I said that the scholars said anyone saying such statements are using jinns.

Muslim
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1559 Post(s)

Delete

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quoted
    222 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AmantuBillahi View Post
    Assalamu alaykom

Great informative post. Brother do you think calling upon "dead souls" is actually calling upon your qareen? I mean is it that one which responds? Are non -assigned jins more powerful than your assigned jin?

I kind of want to share my experience pre - islam of using the Ouija board and other jin related stuff but in all honesty there is no benefit except maybe an interesting read. Something to be avoided by all means , no doubt.

Also I have a question , would you consider using the board as "sihr ?" And why ?
    First of all I want you to stop using the Ouija board because it can cause possession with a % 99 . When a group of people sits and ask for the soul of a dead person ,usually the attendants know this person, he might be someone grandfather or father or brother...etc. what will happen is your Qaren or the Qareen of the person who is requesting the soul knows the Qareen of the dead person, so he will call him to come and attend the session, you will ask how he can call him fast and how can he know where is he, the answer is the physical laws of the humans don't apply on the jinn, the jinn can be in England and calls for another jinn in Australia, the other jinn will hear him as he was in the same room with the first one, and he will need a minute or so to come from Australia to England ,and as I mentioned in the first parts of this article ,that the Qareen has a special powers given to him by Allah. This attendants will happen if the session was a group session I.e. more than one person. If you are attending the session alone ,then the visitors will be either the Jinn who lives in the same home you live or any one who is passing trough and heard your voice calling. Your Qareen will not make any connection with you if you are alone as the energy he requires is more than what you can provide . off coarse if you are doing it alone then you are inviting whoever comes to possess your body, that is why it is very dangerous to do the Ouija because it will start with the board then after few sessions there will be no need for the board, and at this stage the possession already took place and the person will experience someone is talking in his head,

usually the houses which are near the cemeteries the response through the Ouija board will be faster as the cemetery are full of the Qareen of the dead people who are spending the rest of their life sitting their after their human companion is dead and buried.

AM

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quoted
    222 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cupboard View Post
    How do you differentiate between your qareen telling you something of the unseen world vs your ruh or the malaaikah relaying to you Divine truths?
    The Malaaikah do not talk to humans. if you have bad thought they will be either from your Nafs or your qareen.

AM

truth. beauty. justice.
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    52 Post(s)

The Malaaikah do not talk to humans. if you have bad thought they will be either from your Nafs or your qareen.

AM

:

I'm not talking about bad thoughts. You mentioned that when we have knowledge about another person that they didn't speak of themselves, that it's from the qareen. Or knowledge of places when one isn't physically there. It could be from Allah's blessings: a believer's firasah or basirah.

The angels do communicate with us. They encourage us to do good and at times even appear to us in human form.

Ibn Abi Hatim recorded that `Abdullah bin Mas`ud said that the Messenger of Allah sallallahu alaihi wa sallam said, "Shaytan has an effect on the son of Adam, and the angel also has an effect. As for the effect of Shaytan, it is by his threatening with evil repercussions and rejecting the truth. As for the effect of the angel, it is by his promise of a good end and believing in the truth. Whoever finds the latter, let him know that it is coming from Allah and let him thank Allah for it. Whoever finds the former, let him seek refuge - with Allah - from Shaytan. The Prophet then recited, 'Shaytan threatens you with poverty and orders you to commit Fahsha'; whereas Allah promises you forgiveness from Himself and bounty.'" (2:268) [Tirmidhi]

Yes, some jinn are really powerful but their power can't be compared to that of the malaikah. Alhamdulillah.

JazakAllahu khairan.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quoted
    222 Post(s)

See my reply. I said the Mamaaikah do not TAlk to humans. and yes the vision might be a blessing from Allah to some of his servants but it is very rear these days.

AM

Muslim
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1559 Post(s)

First of all I want you to stop using the Ouija board because it can cause possession with a % 99 . When a group of people sits and ask for the soul of a dead person ,usually the attendants know this person, he might be someone grandfather or father or brother...etc. what will happen is your Qaren or the Qareen of the person who is requesting the soul knows the Qareen of the dead person, so he will call him to come and attend the session, you will ask how he can call him fast and how can he know where is he, the answer is the physical laws of the humans don't apply on the jinn, the jinn can be in England and calls for another jinn in Australia, the other jinn will hear him as he was in the same room with the first one, and he will need a minute or so to come from Australia to England ,and as I mentioned in the first parts of this article ,that the Qareen has a special powers given to him by Allah. This attendants will happen if the session was a group session I.e. more than one person. If you are attending the session alone ,then the visitors will be either the Jinn who lives in the same home you live or any one who is passing trough and heard your voice calling. Your Qareen will not make any connection with you if you are alone as the energy he requires is more than what you can provide . off coarse if you are doing it alone then you are inviting whoever comes to possess your body, that is why it is very dangerous to do the Ouija because it will start with the board then after few sessions there will be no need for the board, and at this stage the possession already took place and the person will experience someone is talking in his head,

usually the houses which are near the cemeteries the response through the Ouija board will be faster as the cemetery are full of the Qareen of the dead people who are spending the rest of their life sitting their after their human companion is dead and buried.

AM
    Jazak Allah khair for your response but you didn't answer my question whether or not it is sihr(magic)

First of all I don't use it , not anymore .. This was pre - islam and I would highly discourage anyone from anything like that.

What I'm curios about is whether or not jins communicate by simply calling on them. Is it the board and the specific markings it has on it? Or is it our request which enables them to communicate. Is communication sihr ?

What's interesting though about this is that the person who used this board put the " all seeing illuminati eye" on the board in pyramid fashion. At the time I was unaware of occult stuff , but after I converted to islam and started praying i confronted her and she just laughed. -.-
    Last edited by AmantuBillahi; 09-01-17 at 06:20 PM.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quoted
    222 Post(s)

Jazak Allah khair for your response but you didn't answer my question whether or not it is sihr(magic)

First of all I don't use it , not anymore .. This was pre - islam and I would highly discourage anyone from anything like that.

What I'm curios about is whether or not jins communicate by simply calling on them. Is it the board and the specific markings it has on it? Or is it our request which enables them to communicate. Is communication sihr ?

What's interesting though about this is that the person who used this board put the " all seeing illuminati eye" on the board in pyramid fashion. At the time I was unaware of occult stuff , but after I converted to islam and started praying i confronted her and she just laughed. -.-
    All jinn without exception have there own names like us humans, these names are unknown to many of people unless some Saher will provide them with these names. Now if you call the jinn in his own name he will come but you will not see him. He will come willingly and out of curiosity to see who is calling him . When he comes and see the person who is calling him is not a saher then things will go very wrong to the person who called him, specially all jinn when they come to a session there is a type of protocols which govern the submission of the jinn and when he comes there are roles on how to start the communication s until in the end the jinn and the human will reach to an agreement .This agreement will not take place until the human will agree on all or most of the condition that the jinn will put on the table . now all this happens if we are assuming that the person who brought the jinn is a saher and now how to deal with the situation when the jinn comes. because some times the jinn will appear like a giant frog in the room or like a huge lion or other shapes of animals but with huge size or a huge snake which make the bravest person pee in his pants so if the person dose not have a strong heart, he will get scared and 99% he will ,then the jinn either will hit him with his fist and kill him or he will hit him on the head in a way it will make him insane or he will paralyze him and in the end it is all bad for the human.

this is one case ,the other case is that there are names which are not known to anyone can be used to call these jinn. these names has power on the jinn and no jinn can refuse to come when he is called by one of these names. So he will have to attend, know if the person who is calling the jinn by using one of these names and he does not know how to deal with the situation or he is let say an armature, the above scenario will repeat it self but this time the human will be killed as the jinn will kill him because he used the secret names without knowledge and as though he is making fun of these names or the jinn.

coming to you question can the Ouija board used in making Siher, the answer is no .and what these people who put eyes on the board or pyramids is a type of marketing to make it mysterious. and encourage people to buy it .

The information I mentioned above are for knowledge only so people can be aware of it.

AM

Muslim
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1559 Post(s)

All jinn without exception have there own names like us humans, these names are unknown to many of people unless some Saher will provide them with these names. Now if you call the jinn in his own name he will come but you will not see him. He will come willingly and out of curiosity to see who is calling him . When he comes and see the person who is calling him is not a saher then things will go very wrong to the person who called him, specially all jinn when they come to a session there is a type of protocols which govern the submission of the jinn and when he comes there are roles on how to start the communication s until in the end the jinn and the human will reach to an agreement .This agreement will not take place until the human will agree on all or most of the condition that the jinn will put on the table . now all this happens if we are assuming that the person who brought the jinn is a saher and now how to deal with the situation when the jinn comes. because some times the jinn will appear like a giant frog in the room or like a huge lion or other shapes of animals but with huge size or a huge snake which make the bravest person pee in his pants so if the person dose not have a strong heart, he will get scared and 99% he will ,then the jinn either will hit him with his fist and kill him or he will hit him on the head in a way it will make him insane or he will paralyze him and in the end it is all bad for the human.

this is one case ,the other case is that there are names which are not known to anyone can be used to call these jinn. these names has power on the jinn and no jinn can refuse to come when he is called by one of these names. So he will have to attend, know if the person who is calling the jinn by using one of these names and he does not know how to deal with the situation or he is let say an armature, the above scenario will repeat it self but this time the human will be killed as the jinn will kill him because he used the secret names without knowledge and as though he is making fun of these names or the jinn.

coming to you question can the Ouija board used in making Siher, the answer is no .and what these people who put eyes on the board or pyramids is a type of marketing to make it mysterious. and encourage people to buy it .

The information I mentioned above are for knowledge only so people can be aware of it.

AM
    Assalamu alaykom .

Just wanted to share this wth you inshallah .

The people I used to play with would say their houses have become haunted . One of the two said a little boy lives downstairs( not a human) and sometimes things are moved / missing / noises of things falling downstairs in her basement. They showed me pictures of her room where white lights are apparent and she said these white lights are the spirits in my house lol

The Ouija board has a specific shayton which comes when the game is played. His name is famous and he's very destructive may Allah protect us.

There are huge consequences with spirit communication and I would throw yoga / hypnosis in there as well. The state of freeing your mind from all thoughts and being in a state of nothingness is very dangerous. It's the ideal time for your qareen / shayateen to attack and possess you.

I once was listening to a hypnosis tape (while not practising islam ) and just as I was at a pivotal point in the sessions - I mastered how to get in to the "state of deep trance " .. that night I was attacked while sleeping by a bird which came under my sheets. I woke up feeling a bird flying in my covers lol and I was screaming and kicking it but when I uncovered , nothing was there . This happened again the same night .
    Figured out its probably a shayton or I was going insane due to my spiritual state

Alhamdulillah for islam

Muslim
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1559 Post(s)

@Abo Mohammad

I just wanted to add this to my Ouija story.

Ok so this person who showed it to me had a dream where she saw people wearing masks and robes and she went through different phases and then the spirits said "The spirits are taking one of your friends father , DO NOT PLAY WITH THE BOARD!"

now I was away for 3 months in which time I converted to islam and began praying. When I spoke to this person I informed her my mom's spouse has got an extreme form of cancer and was diagnosed and died within the 3 months I was away . She then told me this dream of hers.

Crazy huh ?

Mentioned
    1094 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9356 Post(s)

Astaghfirullah
    ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
    "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
    [Al-Imran 3:159]

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2620 Post(s)

The brother above mentions about hypnosis.

Whats your opinion about it and is it ok to do? @Abo Mohammad.

Perhaps its a topic for another thread.
    “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1415 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Lark View Post

Hypnosis is the topic i like alot...but it should be done by a reliable person...I ve heard it makes uou weak enough to be possessed.
    ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1415 Post(s)

Long before my possession i had seen many dreams...one i saw of tall 13 ppl...They said they are from the secret world.Having black hoods..inviting to join them..There is lil i remember of those dreams now...Heck even affected my studies.Then after few yrs i was attacked.
    ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2620 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by snow_flakes View Post
    Hypnosis is the topic i like alot...but it should be done by a reliable person...I ve heard it makes uou weak enough to be possessed.
    Yes Im having my doubts about that now, never knew it makes one weak enough to be possessed.

So much things to learn about everyday...

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quoted
    222 Post(s)

It all falls under the same category.

AM

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2620 Post(s)

So, hypnosis is not a good idea?

Muslim
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1559 Post(s)

Hypnosis is simply the best time for shayton to attack you. You are requested to free your mind frm all thoughts and feelings except for the commands of your instructor. Often times this person will use words like "submit yourself , give up your will , absolute obidience etc.

You know sister , in islam we are never in this state of being where you empty yourself and enter deep trance. There is no "nothingness" . Rather we do empty ourself from wordy thoughts and fill ourself with the zikr of Allah.

I personally wouldn't recommend it , even though there is some benefit in it. It's like alcohol , there is some benefit but the harm out weights the benefit.

That's not scholarly advice , it's just experience .

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2620 Post(s)

Thanks for your good response and explanation, it clears it. Jzk.

From now on, I will look at hypnosis with a different viewpoint, (not that I have done hypnosis at anytime.)

Muslim
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1559 Post(s)

@Abo Mohammad

I just wanted to add this to my Ouija story.

Ok so this person who showed it to me had a dream where she saw people wearing masks and robes and she went through different phases and then the spirits said "The spirits are taking one of your friends father , DO NOT PLAY WITH THE BOARD!"

now I was away for 3 months in which time I converted to islam and began praying. When I spoke to this person I informed her my mom's spouse has got an extreme form of cancer and was diagnosed and died within the 3 months I was away . She then told me this dream of hers.

Crazy huh ?
    As I re-read this post of mine , I could see how bad it could be to stomach such a story . There is more to this whole story then what has been explained lol... Doesn't need to be mentioned though .

What needs to be clear to those viewing whether you are muslim or not is that the Ouija board has serious consequences. Don't play , it's not a game even though they market it as one.

Wa Allahu alaam

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1415 Post(s)

Its kinda mix...i like it.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quoted
    222 Post(s)

The other stuff with falls under what I mentioned earlier is what they call it the spontaneous or the automatic writing. were the person sits on a comfortable chair with a desk in front of him and then he will hold a pen in his hand and relax his body to the maximum limit he can ,then he will start asking question as though he is talking to someone, by time he will start seeing his had starts writing things. in the beginning it will be random and by time he will start getting answers to his question. What will happen in this case is that person's had will be possessed partially by the jinn, usually the ones who live in the same house or any other jinn who is passing through . and this will develop (if the person is addicted to the method ) to full possession. this type of possession happens very quickly and in a very short time . Why?, because the person himself is inviting the jinn or the spirits as they call them to control his hand in order to get connection to with them and to answer his questions. the same thig applies to the pencil method which some people are using these days to connect with the spirits. all these methods are an open invitation for possession.

As I mentioned before ignorance can lead to severe consequences and when you play with fire you expect to burn your fingers ,but in this case the burn will stay with you for a long time and will make your life miserable. so be aware of these types of games, it is a fun in the beginning to some people but by time they wish they did not try it.

AM

Muslim
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1559 Post(s)

The other stuff with falls under what I mentioned earlier is what they call it the spontaneous or the automatic writing. were the person sits on a comfortable chair with a desk in front of him and then he will hold a pen in his hand and relax his body to the maximum limit he can ,then he will start asking question as though he is talking to someone, by time he will start seeing his had starts writing things. in the beginning it will be random and by time he will start getting answers to his question. What will happen in this case is that person's had will be possessed partially by the jinn, usually the ones who live in the same house or any other jinn who is passing through . and this will develop (if the person is addicted to the method ) to full possession. this type of possession happens very quickly and in a very short time . Why?, because the person himself is inviting the jinn or the spirits as they call them to control his hand in order to get connection to with them and to answer his questions. the same thig applies to the pencil method which some people are using these days to connect with the spirits. all these methods are an open invitation for possession.

As I mentioned before ignorance can lead to severe consequences and when you play with fire you expect to burn your fingers ,but in this case the burn will stay with you for a long time and will make your life miserable. so be aware of these types of games, it is a fun in the beginning to some people but by time they wish they did not try it.

AM
    SubhanAllah

I have never heard of anything like this in my life . I don't see what is the point.

I guess you could say the same thing about the Ouija board . What's the benefit ? Nothing really , except excitement and verification that the other realm actually exists.

Once again , I would discourage messing with this stuff - alhamdulillah you are all muslims and would never but if any non muslims read this , don't play with fire ! Literally , they are made of fire

Mentioned
    1094 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9356 Post(s)

SubhanAllah

I have never heard of anything like this in my life . I don't see what is the point.

I guess you could say the same thing about the Ouija board . What's the benefit ? Nothing really , except excitement and verification that the other realm actually exists.

Once again , I would discourage messing with this stuff - alhamdulillah you are all muslims and would never but if any non muslims read this , don't play with fire ! Literally , they are made of fire
    Why did u do weird things?
    ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
    "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
    [Al-Imran 3:159]

Muslim
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1559 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RaNdOm View Post
    Why did u do weird things?
    Salam

Well initially it was due to peer pressure and a curiousity / doubt that spirits / ghosts even exist. In the non spiritual - secular world view; things like spirits , ghosts , after life and magic are all considered fake. So when other people are confirming that these things are true and they have emperical proof you can examine and verify for yourself it's really tempting. This is why so many (non muslims) have went in to this stuff or know someone who has. Just looking on youtube there are videos with millions of views on this thing ( may Allah protect us from it)

Eventually , once confirmed that the spirit realm is not a myth but a reality.. what was once a innocent curiosity turned in to an addiction. It's not hard to believe , isn't that what happens to religious youth once iman settles in their hearts ? They realize Allah is true and islam is the truth and they go around over zealous - well this is the same thing. Something ghayb becomes apparent , it causes an awakening of some sort indeed.
    Eventually it became a means of seeking knowledge , asking questions which can only be known by some "thing" from the other side.

Al hamdu lillahi rabal alameen who caused certain terrible things to happen to me within that time frame which actually brought me to read the Quran in English , I converted and began praying.

Who knows , had it not been for islam I may have been a satanist or something.. that's if you consider spirit communicating as satanic worshipping.

La Ilaha Illa Allah
    Last edited by AmantuBillahi; 12-01-17 at 07:48 PM.