Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    27 Post(s)

Democracy in Islam

People keep on going on about democracy.

How Israel is the only democracy in the middle east.

If you ask me, democracy does not work.

It's like going to a restaurant and being told that you can eat whatever you want as long as it is Chicken or a Cheese Burger.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1154 Post(s)

Re: Democracy in Islam

Quote Originally Posted by Spicen View Post
    Yet arabs would fight tooth and nail against dominance by other race of muslims.

Stay in your desert and keep herding your camels, I heard braindead arabs are good at it.

It's more likely Arab race will be enslaved if they keep opening that big mouth of theirs.

Your Syrian arab sisters are selling their bodies just to stay alive, "Superior" race. Haha.
    you hate whites, you hate arabs, you don't want khilafa, you support mushriks
    maybe we need some of your barelwi sufi bengalis to come down and save the Ummah
    "What is asked today is uniting the ranks of the Muwahideen, and to re-unite the Muslims. And directing the efforts to confront the challenges/threats of the Majoos, Tawagith and their donkeys the Murji'ah and the secularists."- Shayk Sulayman Al Alwan

الإسلام هو الحقيقة Abū ʿĪsa al-ʿAjamī's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    454 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ServantofArRahman View Post
    you hate whites, you hate arabs, you don't want khilafa, you support mushriks
    maybe we need some of your barelwi sufi bengalis to come down and save the Ummah
    He is triggered)) Don't bother
    If following Aḥmad makes me a 'Wahhābī', then I declare that I am one.

striving to be sincere Abu Kamel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1578 Post(s)

There is no "democracy in Islam".
    Rather, outside Taghut forces seek to infuse kufr, man made ideologies into Islam in order to sustain and prolong Taghut elite control over the world.

The "discussion" of democracy is a one-way "brainwashing" in which the Tawaghit powers of the world impose their kufr ideology onto Muslims, repeating over and over again from multiple directions and sources that "democracy is in Islam" and compatible with Islam, and is the reformation and future of Islam.

These are lies, propaganda, seeking to instill "GROUPTHINK' of obedience to the Taghut.
    Allahumma, aranee al haqqu haqqan wa arzuqnee itiba`ahu, wa aranee al baatilu baatilaan wa arzuqnee ijtinaabahu.Oh Allah! show us the truth as true, and inspire us to follow it. Show us falsehood as falsehood, and inspire us to abstain from it.
    " Do you know what destroys Islam? A mistake made by a scholar, the argument of a hypocrite in writing and the ruling of leaders who wish for people to stray

Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2708 Post(s)

Democracy is the biggest joke on the planet.

Who hands laymen the task of choosing a man who will run a state, nation, etc.?

You have to have lost your brain cells to think democracy has any place anywhere!

I agree with the OP.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    264 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ZeeshanParvez View Post

You have to have lost your brain cells to think democracy has any place anywhere!

I agree with the OP.
    better than ruling because because they were born from the right father. Or I rule because I have a bigger sword and I say so. Better than I rule because I control the army. Better than I rule because I killed the last ruler.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    264 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ZeeshanParvez View Post

I agree with the OP.
    Japan, democracy stable and powerful. Indonesia, one of the largest Muslim majority country... stable. Western nations. United States, stable powerful even with an incompetent mentally touched leader who regrets he is not all powerful. all working democracies.

However in order to work you need citizens and leaders to follow the rule of law, be educated, and respect the election process.
    Last edited by Door; 15-10-17 at 02:17 PM.

striving to be sincere Abu Kamel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1578 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Door View Post
    Japan, democracy stable and powerful. Indonesia, one of the largest Muslim majority country... stable. Western nations. United States, stable powerful even with an incompetent mentally touched leader who regrets he is not all powerful. all working democracies.

However in order to work you need citizens and leaders to follow the rule of law, be educated, and respect the election process.
    Before responding to the above post, do you know from where democracy emerged onto the world scene?
    Allahumma, aranee al haqqu haqqan wa arzuqnee itiba`ahu, wa aranee al baatilu baatilaan wa arzuqnee ijtinaabahu.Oh Allah! show us the truth as true, and inspire us to follow it. Show us falsehood as falsehood, and inspire us to abstain from it.
    " Do you know what destroys Islam? A mistake made by a scholar, the argument of a hypocrite in writing and the ruling of leaders who wish for people to stray

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5057 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by true and just View Post
    People keep on going on about democracy.

How Israel is the only democracy in the middle east.

If you ask me, democracy does not work.

It's like going to a restaurant and being told that you can eat whatever you want as long as it is Chicken or a Cheese Burger.
    https://islamqa.info/en/98134

Democracy is pure Kufr,

Nauzibillah min zaliq
    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)

lol these house mozlums loving up democracy then wondering why muslims are weak, isnt it ironic that when muslims went away from their deen, the kufaar exploited and advanced themselves, and here the mozlums say its cuse democracy, you should know theres lots of factors, main one being if you are a muslim, the ummahs furthering from the deen

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Door View Post
    better than ruling because because they were born from the right father. Or I rule because I have a bigger sword and I say so. Better than I rule because I control the army. Better than I rule because I killed the last ruler.
    thats got nothing to do with his comment

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)

for those promoting the false system of shaytaan, come out in the open and say it, admit you beleive 'democracy and kufr law is better than shariah'

bunch of cowards, even online lOL

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)

Re: Muslims who promote democracy and twist sharia and Khilapha as outdated..

Quote Originally Posted by Tide2006 View Post
    You are in denial if you believe there is a country on earth that rules 100% in Sharia without any type of deviation..etc.

Why are most of the "Islamic" countries at the bottom of this Peace Index" of the world? There is only one Islamic country in the top 50.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Peace_Index

These Islamic countries; their leaders are the ones who need to make tawba and renew their shahada.
    bottom of peace index, because the only factor in ur peanut brain is.................their not democracy.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    460 Post(s)

Re: Muslims who promote democracy and twist sharia and Khilapha as outdated..

Quote Originally Posted by Dontknowname View Post
    bottom of peace index, because the only factor in ur peanut brain is.................they're not democracy.
    This has nothing to do with if a country has democracy or not. This has to do with wars, killings, fighting, and corruption.