Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3205 Post(s)

We the Shia have the most purest form of Tawheed

Would have posted this in the 'Comparative Religion' section, but I can't post videos there or in the lounge.

Tbh I'm shocked that they would say those things. May Allah protect us from their religion and guide them, ameen.
    Narrated Anas:
    The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself." [Bukhari]

humans are weird
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quoted
    744 Post(s)

Re: We the Shia have the most purest form of Tawheed

May allah guide him and all the shia.

Mentioned
    1119 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16462 Post(s)

@Bismil

Are the people in this video Muslims according to you?
    You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Odan
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1521 Post(s)

Before any shia/shia lover comes to say this is all propaganda, read from shiachat http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/...rectly/?page=1

1) Is there a reliable narration in shia hadith ,as to ask " Fatima (sa) directly? Like this ('Astaghfirullah') [ O my mistress fatima,help me ] ('Astaghfirullah')

Yes, dua-e-tawassul

2) How many laymen shias do this?

All of us

3) How many amongst the shias are againt it?

None of us

4) Is it borderline shirk or full fleged shirk?

No

5) Isn't it appropriate to ask ' Ya Allah,for the sake of al zahra give me this an that?'

Sure. Allah needed Fatima in Ayah-e-Mubahila so if she is good enough for Allah, surely she is good enough for us.

You know plenty of sunnis and these days even some shias are always playing the OMG Shirk, OMG Bidah card.

As long as you are not giving someone the sifaat-e-sabootiya of Allah, nothing you do/say is shirk.

In shia faith, apart from anything that is expressly forbidden, everything is allowed. The Allah we follow is magnanimous and not petty like the Allah of some other fiqhs whereeven sneezing wrong could be considered shirk and bidah (i am being facetious of course).
    Winning an argument doesn't mean you're on truth, losing an argument doesn't mean you're on falsehood.

😈 Al-Wahhaabi 😈 muslim singafuri's Avatar
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    450 Post(s)

This video basically contradicts whatever the Shi'as say about their religion
    If following Ahmad makes me a 'Wahhaabi', then I declare that I am one.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3937 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
    @Bismil

Are the people in this video Muslims according to you?
    I think this video was posted before.

If what is said in the video is true , I mean not tampered with , what they said is kufr no doubt. These are scholars ? They probably would be punished even more severely , because despite being people of knowledge they propagated such a kufr among people.

😈 Al-Wahhaabi 😈 muslim singafuri's Avatar
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    450 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bismil View Post
    I think this video was posted before.

If what is said in the video is true , I mean not tampered with , what they said is kufr no doubt. These are scholars ? They probably would be punished even more severely , because despite being people of knowledge they propagated such a kufr among people.
    Yes I think I posted this video before.

Good that you acknowledge that what that scholar said is kufr.
    If following Ahmad makes me a 'Wahhaabi', then I declare that I am one.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3937 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by muslim singafuri View Post
    Yes I think I posted this video before.

Good that you acknowledge that what that scholar said is kufr.
    My acknowledgement is of no value in the court of Allah swt , HE does not need our acknowledgement to make a decision.

By , the way , what those scholars said , no tawil can be made out of that. It was kufr , they cannot make tawil of ignorance , because they were people of knowledge. Its sad to see people even after studying quran and hadeeth , even do not understand basic principles of Tawheed. One simply cannot make dua to any other than Allah swt. This is the basic which all prophets taught .

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1139 Post(s)

May Allah guide those who claim to be Shia including me.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3205 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ALAS View Post
    May Allah guide those who claim to be Shia including me.
    You don't consider them to be true Shia?
    Narrated Anas:
    The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself." [Bukhari]

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2551 Post(s)

Correction "purest form of shirk"

(I'm not referring to all Shias but my comment is regarding this particular video)

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ms.muslimah View Post
    You don't consider them to be true Shia?
    Being a Shia (follower) of Rasulullah and Ali ibn abi Talib is a huge claim, shia is Salman, Abudar, Meghdad, Owais and ...........
    Most of those who claim to be Shia they are just lovers not true Shias and they themselves may know it.
    Unfortunately some of them may just ruin the reputation of Ahlul Bait instead of following.

One of the clerics in the video is explicitly committing shirk. This is a form of shirk that Shias call it Tafwiz which means someone believes Allah has completely delegated the affairs of world to his caliphs on the earth which leads to denying the power and will of Allah and this is shirk akbar.
    Last edited by ALAS; 23-12-16 at 12:01 PM.

humans are weird
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quoted
    744 Post(s)

Hang on a minute... If the Shia honestly believe to the best of their ability that they are obeying the Quran and Sunnah then in the eyes of Allah they must surely be Muslims? They are just midguided and Allah swt knows their true intentions

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AishaGirl View Post
    Hang on a minute... If the Shia honestly believe to the best of their ability that they are obeying the Quran and Sunnah then in the eyes of Allah they must surely be Muslims? They are just midguided and Allah swt knows their true intentions
    What is their true intention !? This is very pessimistic. Islam has many schools of thoughts and some of them may consider the other some as deviant and misguided. Shias are part of Islam and Shias themselves have different sub-sects like Sunnies. A minority of them are ghulat those whom Shias themselves consider them mushrik and out of the fold of Islam.

Odan
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1521 Post(s)

If one believes that the control of the earth is in the hands of 12th imam, then he's not obeying Qur'an, in fact such a belief is pure shirk.

Obeying sunnah? Shias don't do that. They curse most of the people who conveyed the sunnah to us, namely the sahaba.
    Winning an argument doesn't mean you're on truth, losing an argument doesn't mean you're on falsehood.

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5057 Post(s)

Would have posted this in the 'Comparative Religion' section, but I can't post videos there or in the lounge.

Tbh I'm shocked that they would say those things. May Allah protect us from their religion and guide them, ameen.
    Sick joke,

The Shia don't know what Tawheed is,

What they do know is how to lie, dieceve, slander and abuse the Sahaba radiallahu anhum, the Ummul mu'mineen, and commit Kufr by making Halaal what's Haraam like Mutah for example,

Amongst the worst of mankind they are,

جزاك الله خيرا ukthi
    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3205 Post(s)

The Shia in the video aren't Muslims. That's a lot more than just being misguided that's a completely different religion.
    Narrated Anas:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)

What is their true intention !? This is very pessimistic. Islam has many schools of thoughts and some of them may consider the other some as deviant and misguided. Shias are part of Islam and Shias themselves have different sub-sects like Sunnies. A minority of them are ghulat those whom Shias themselves consider them mushrik and out of the fold of Islam.
    the rafidha 12er are the majority and their deen is kufr and shirk

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)

which minority?, cuse antimajoos exposes this type of kufr and shirk which is preached by mainstream major well respected shia scholars, are you shia or a shia supporter in the war in the muslim lands??

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dontknowname View Post
    which minority?, cuse antimajoos exposes this type of kufr and shirk which is preached by mainstream major well respected shia scholars, are you shia or a shia supporter in the war in the muslim lands??
    Antimajoos mixes right and wrong, it is not a fair media. Moreover, Antimajoos belongs to a branch of Salafism (usually it is called wahhabism) that according to them 90 percent of Muslims are Mushrik and out of the fold of Islam !!!
    So some of what they consider shirk, it is not shirk at all. Still I myself have seen two videos of antimajoos, where the corrupted Shia Mulla was preaching shirk Akbar, I mean what Shias themselves consider it shirk Akbar. I was amazed, I shared it with some other Shias on ShiaChat site and they were amazed too !
    They are never mainstream major well respected shia scholars. The same that Antimajoos does not belong to Sunnies except a minority of them known as wahhabists and also it's name reveals it's racist and fanatical background.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)

Antimajoos mixes right and wrong, it is not a fair media. Moreover, Antimajoos belongs to a branch of Salafism (usually it is called wahhabism) that according to them 90 percent of Muslims are Mushrik and out of the fold of Islam !!!
    So some of what they consider shirk, it is not shirk at all. Still I myself have seen two videos of antimajoos, where the corrupted Shia Mulla was preaching shirk Akbar, I mean what Shias themselves consider it shirk Akbar. I was amazed, I shared it with some other Shias on ShiaChat site and they were amazed too !
    They are never mainstream major well respected shia scholars. The same that Antimajoos does not belong to Sunnies except a minority of them known as wahhabists and also it's name reveals it's racist and fanatical background.
    you are such a liar and then you accuse antimajoos of mixing right and wrong
    Last edited by Dontknowname; 27-10-17 at 02:03 PM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)

they are major well known scholars in the shia world like iran iraq etc look at their gatherings, and the fact theyre on major shia TV channels
    Last edited by Dontknowname; 27-10-17 at 02:02 PM.

Mentioned
    691 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7580 Post(s)

lol @ purest form of tawheed, what a joke these shia are
    Surah Taha, Verse 69:

وَأَلْقِ مَا فِي يَمِينِكَ تَلْقَفْ مَا صَنَعُوا إِنَّمَا صَنَعُوا كَيْدُ سَاحِرٍ وَلَا يُفْلِحُ السَّاحِرُ حَيْثُ أَتَىٰ

"And throw that which is in your right hand! It will swallow up that which they have made. That which they have made is only a magician's trick,
    and the magician will never be successful, no matter whatever amount (of skill) he may attain."

Self Help Ruqya Shari'ah Guide
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...Shari-ah-Guide

Practical Self Ruqya
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...=1#post7492713

Is there such a thing as good magic? by Abu Ibraheem
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...y-Abu-Ibraheem

Don't fear the Jinn - Muhammad Tim Humble
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...mad-Tim-Humble

Exposing Black Magic
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...ing+black+mgic

The History of Black Magic
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...hlight=history

Real Magicians And Sorcerers
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...-And-Sorcerers

How to destroy a taweez ? Ruqya related questions answered
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...tions-answered

Exposing Taweez...
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...xposing-Taweez

Ruqyah Audio
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...4-Ruqyah-Audio

Sorcerer's Plot | Arabic | English Subtitles | Every Muslim must watch this video

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dontknowname View Post
    you are such a liar and then you accuse antimajoos of mixing right and wrong
    They consider Shias as mushrik and out of the fold of Islam because of Tawassul while an absolute majority of Sunnies believe in Tawassul, maybe only the forms are different. So what !?
    Were not wahhabies those who killed and tortured Sunnies in Medina and Hijaz because of shirk, kufr and such things !?
    Is history also lying !?
    From where the ISIS theology is emanated, those who kill both Sunnies and Shias !

Yes all the wahhabies are not so, there are many fair scholars and people among them too, but anyhow this thought emanates from their method of thinking and from Abdul Wahhab. This is why Sunnies called them Wahhabi for the first time and they wrote books against them. Specially those extremists and puppets who are earning money to make discord. This is a project. On the other side they (colonialists) have puppets among Shias too whose mission is to advocate for and motivate sectarian wars, sectarian misunderstandings and so on. So this is a biased project not scientific discussions. Antimajus is only a tiny part of this project.

Still it is good that sometimes they reveal the stupid ones among Shias. But for sure antimajus is not a safe place, where you can find the true beliefs of Shias. Specially Tawheed !

The well know Shia scholars are vivid, they are called marja, e.g. Sistani, Makarem, .... like any other group Shias have morons or puppets too, they are not representative of the mainstream Shia theology.
    Last edited by ALAS; 27-10-17 at 05:30 PM.

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5057 Post(s)

May Allah عز و جل Obliterate those Filthy vermin of the face of this Earth

Ameen
    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    788 Post(s)

These guys only fool themselves lol.

Mentioned
    691 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7580 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
    May Allah عز و جل Obliterate those Filthy vermin of the face of this Earth

Ameen
    Ameen ya rabbal alameen
    Surah Taha, Verse 69:

وَأَلْقِ مَا فِي يَمِينِكَ تَلْقَفْ مَا صَنَعُوا إِنَّمَا صَنَعُوا كَيْدُ سَاحِرٍ وَلَا يُفْلِحُ السَّاحِرُ حَيْثُ أَتَىٰ

"And throw that which is in your right hand! It will swallow up that which they have made. That which they have made is only a magician's trick,
    and the magician will never be successful, no matter whatever amount (of skill) he may attain."

Self Help Ruqya Shari'ah Guide
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...Shari-ah-Guide

Practical Self Ruqya
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...=1#post7492713

Is there such a thing as good magic? by Abu Ibraheem
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...y-Abu-Ibraheem

Don't fear the Jinn - Muhammad Tim Humble
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...mad-Tim-Humble

Exposing Black Magic

The History of Black Magic
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...hlight=history

Real Magicians And Sorcerers
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...-And-Sorcerers

How to destroy a taweez ? Ruqya related questions answered
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...tions-answered

Exposing Taweez...
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...xposing-Taweez

Ruqyah Audio
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...4-Ruqyah-Audio

Sorcerer's Plot | Arabic | English Subtitles | Every Muslim must watch this video

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)

They consider Shias as mushrik and out of the fold of Islam because of Tawassul while an absolute majority of Sunnies believe in Tawassul, maybe only the forms are different. So what !?
    Were not wahhabies those who killed and tortured Sunnies in Medina and Hijaz because of shirk, kufr and such things !?
    Is history also lying !?
    From where the ISIS theology is emanated, those who kill both Sunnies and Shias !

Yes all the wahhabies are not so, there are many fair scholars and people among them too, but anyhow this thought emanates from their method of thinking and from Abdul Wahhab. This is why Sunnies called them Wahhabi for the first time and they wrote books against them. Specially those extremists and puppets who are earning money to make discord. This is a project. On the other side they (colonialists) have puppets among Shias too whose mission is to advocate for and motivate sectarian wars, sectarian misunderstandings and so on. So this is a biased project not scientific discussions. Antimajus is only a tiny part of this project.

Still it is good that sometimes they reveal the stupid ones among Shias. But for sure antimajus is not a safe place, where you can find the true beliefs of Shias. Specially Tawheed !

The well know Shia scholars are vivid, they are called marja, e.g. Sistani, Makarem, .... like any other group Shias have morons or puppets too, they are not representative of the mainstream Shia theology.
    again, first you claim they say 90% of muslims are mushrik so why are you bringing shia who do not even come close to 50%, and yess the rafidha if you knew their beliefs from their main figureheads as anti majoos has exposed they are a religion of kufr and shirk so its not outlandish that theys would say theyre mushrik just like one would call a chrsitian a kaafir mushrik. Tawassul is a mere word by which people mean different things, and yes there are those mushrikeen who claim to do tawassul but infact they use it as an excuse for shirk thats what salafis refute, the fake tawassul.