Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

+++WIN 1 year free arabic access to quran course+++

WIN 1 YEAR FREE ARABIC ACCESS TO QURAN COURSE

COMPETITION TIME !

Asalamu alaikum All,

Ummah.com has teamed up with EasyArabic.net a leading Institute for Arabic Language & Quranic Studies for this years Competition. We will be giving away 4 FREE places to the Winners of this Competition. All you have to do is answer 2 Questions using the Link provided below.

THE PRIZE Details:

EasyArabic.net is a provider of Classical Arabic Studies for the Purpose of Understanding the Quran. The course is a combined study of the Arabic Language with Quranic Studies.

You will Learn to:

~ Understand Quranic Arabic when reading
    ~ Learn to Understand Arabic when listening to it
    ~ Speak Arabic in the Devine Language of the Quran

Course Includes:

• Word for Word Analysis of the Quran
    • Tafseer / Classical Explanation of the Quran
    • Personal Development according to the Quran & Sunnah

About the Institute

EasyArabic.net is a UK based institute founded for the sole purpose of providing an Easy method of learning to Understand the Quran in the Language of Revelation, Arabic.

The focus is to spread the Message of the Quran so that everyone can feel the spiritual and physical benefits in everyday life. Allah Swt revealed this book in Arabic and made the language easy for all to understand. By the Grace and Mercy of Allah all of our students, who are generally non Arabic origin have come to understand the Language even though they study Only Part time, whilst being in full time work, or full time parents or in full time education. Simply put the course is Easy and anyone can learn it by the permission of Allah swt.

How does it work?

Students study as part of a group in our Virtual Classroom through latest Distant Learning Technology. This includes through Video, Audio and text messaging. Students are able to Communicate with the teacher realtime through video and audio as well as with other students. Effectively we are bringing the classroom to the student.

All classes are recorded on Video and can be viewed after class for review purposes. Students are able to communicate privately with the teacher through the Student Dashboard.

What others LIKE YOU Thought..

Sister Farah says:
    My Journey with the Arabic has changed my life, before embarking on this I could just Read Quran. Now my Concentration in my daily Prayers have improved due to being able to Understand the Surahs and the Duas I'm reading.

Brother Ali Says:
    The course is exactly what I was looking for, practical and engaging. The Teacher is very supportive and keeps all the students moving together. You don't feel left behind.

Click on the following Video Link to see what students Muhammad & Sister Naima say:

http://easyarabic.net/quranicarabic/

http://easyarabic.net/accessquran
    HOW TO WIN 1 YEAR FREE QURANIC ARABIC

Answer the following Questions:

Q1) What was the first Verse of the Quran to be revealed?

Q2) Who was the First wife of the Prophet Muhammad (SAW)

Click on the Following Link to Enter your Answers:

http://eepurl.com/coqR_L ( this is a popup form..where you enter the answers to the Question)

COMPETITION CLOSING DATE 4th DECEMBER

Last edited by moderators; 22-11-16 at 09:47 PM.

Ummah
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Re: +++WIN 1 year free arabic access to quran course+++