Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Odan
    Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2080 Post(s)

The Reality of Life is Death

“Know that the life of this world is but amusement and diversion and adornment and boasting to one another and competition to increase wealth and children. [In reality, it is] like the example of a rain whose [resulting] plant growth pleases the disbelievers. When it dries and you see it turn yellow, and then it becomes [scattered] debris. And in the Hereafter is severe punishment and forgiveness from Allah and approval. And what is the worldly life except the enjoyment of delusion?”

(Surah al-Hadeed:20)

Odan
    Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2080 Post(s)

Re: The Reality of Life is Death

"Blessed is He in whose hand is dominion, and He is over all things competent - [He] who created death and life to test you [as to] which of you is best in deed - and He is the Exalted in Might, the Forgiving."

(Surah al-Mulk: 1-2)

Odan
    Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2080 Post(s)

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "None of you should wish for death because of a calamity befalling him; but if he has to wish for death, he should say: "O Allah! Keep me alive as long as life is better for me, and let me die if death is better for me.' "

Odan
    Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2080 Post(s)

“Everyone is going to taste death, and We shall make a trial of you with evil and with good, and to Us you will be returned.”

(Surah Al-Anbiya:21)

Odan
    Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2080 Post(s)

"Allah takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that do not die [He takes] during their sleep. Then He keeps those for which He has decreed death and releases the others for a specified term. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought."

(Surah az-Zumar: 42)

Odan
    Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2080 Post(s)

Abu Hurairah said, I heard the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم saying to Thawban, O Thawban, what will you do when the nations invite one another to invade you as people invite one another to eat a dish? Thawban said, May my father and my mother be sacrificed for you, O Messenger of Allah! Is it because we will be few in number? The Prophet said, No, on that day, you (Muslims) will be a lot, but Allah will put Wahan (weakness) in your hearts. The people asked, O Messenger of Allah, What is Wahan (weakness)? He said, 'It is love of this World and dislike of death' (meaning you do not fight because you fear death).

(Ahmad, Abu Dawud)

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1075 Post(s)

Wherever you are; death will find you even if you are in towers built up strong and high. - Quran 4:78
    “Mu'min” is more that just a title. It is to have Imaan established in the heart and testified to by the limbs.

Mentioned
    262 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1121 Post(s)

Very important reminder
    "Let the days do as they please
    And be optimistic when destiny decrees
    Do not despair due to the events of the past
    For the events of this world were not meant to last"

- Imam Shafi'i

islamreligion.com eesa the kiwi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3627 Post(s)

How did I miss this thread?
    It may not be easy, you may not understand it, but you need to have the Imaan to trust Allah when life doesn't make sense.
    "Whoever intends eternal happiness, then let him hold tight to the threshold of servitude.” ibn Taymiyyah.

Odan
    Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2080 Post(s)

SubhanAllaah - the narrow box, the narrow box.

Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1711 Post(s)

So let us stop whining over "Islamophobia" and how bad the kuffar are treating us, but look at these as trials Allah has given us to gain jannah

as Allah says in Quran

the believers, when they saw the enemy, they rejoiced and said this is what Allah and His messenger have promised and Allah and His Messenger spoke the truth

16. Say : "Flight will not avail you if you flee from death or killing, and then you will enjoy no more than a little while!"17. Say: "Who is he who can protect you from Allah if He intends to harm you, or intends mercy on you?" And they will not find, besides Allah, for themselves any Wali (protector, supporter, etc.) or any helper.
    18. Allah already knows those among you who keep back (men) from fighting in Allah's Cause, and those who say to their brethren "Come here towards us," while they (themselves) come not to the battle except a little.
    19. Being miserly towards you (as regards help and aid in Allah's Cause). Then when fear comes, you will see them looking to you, their eyes revolving like (those of) one over whom hovers death, but when the fear departs, they will smite you with sharp tongues, miserly towards (spending anything in any) good (and only covetous of booty and wealth). Such have not believed. Therefore Allah makes their deeds fruitless, and that is ever easy for Allah.
    20. They think that Al-Ahzab (the Confederates) have not yet withdrawn, and if Al-Ahzab (the Confederates) should come (again), they would wish they were in the deserts (wandering) among the bedouins, seeking news about you (from a far place); and if they (happen) to be among you, they would not fight but little.
    21. Indeed in the Messenger of Allah (Muhammad ) you have a good example to follow for him who hopes in (the Meeting with) Allah and the Last Day and remembers Allah much.
    22. And when the believers saw Al-Ahzab (the Confederates), they said: "This is what Allah and His Messenger (Muhammad ) had promised us, and Allah and His Messenger (Muhammad ) had spoken the truth, and it only added to their faith and to their submissiveness (to Allah).
    .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
    نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
    دولة الإسلامية باقية

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Quoted
    655 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
    How did I miss this thread?
    Agreed!
    for the beneficial reminders everyone.
    Pray. Fast. Zakat. Pilgrimage. Allah.

Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1711 Post(s)

He is not from this world
    POSTED ON SEPTEMBER 22, 2016 UPDATED ON SEPTEMBER 22, 2016

How many do you come across that are not from this lowly world ..a few ..who only encourage you to raise higher .

A letter from a family member of one of brothers who has been incarcerated under TOTALLY UNJUST BIASED LAWS australia

4665126-3x4-340x453

“My brother was such wonderful young man. There was only a year and a half between me and him so were close, but not close. We used to fight a lot and argue, but we always knew that we were there for each other. Everyone would notice that me and him hardly saw eye to eye on almost every matter, but we always had each other’s backs. We would give the world up for each other in a heart beat.

Me and my brother both had a rough upbringing. Alhamdulillah for everything. During this, I always looked up to him, and admired him for his strength and patience. He was always my rock. We argued a lot on matters of the Deen, and he was very staunch on his beliefs. Never would back down. SubhanAllah, even though I may have studied more than him, or memorised more books than him, he was almost always right, as if Allah had guided his heart and opened it to the truth. It is to him, after Allah -azza wa jall- that I owe my guidance. It was my arguments with him, and then later on his incarceration in Saudi Arabia that opened my eyes to reality.

I remember the day they came to take him. I stood there hopelessly as they simply grabbed him and dragged him away. I stood there in shock for hours, unable to comprehend what had just happened, while he was as usual, smiling and telling me to be patient.

Wallahi his smile never left his lips. He was always beaming to everyone. He was the purest soul I ever met or knew. He remained in jail there for over 3 years, only because he was sincere in his love for Allah and his hatred for the Taghut. He was vocal in his call to Tawheed and allegiance to the Muslims. I would visit him every month for as long as I could, and not once did I see weakness in him. He was like a mountain in his steadfastness.. may Allah protect him.

Seeing him behind a glass wall today, this time in the hands of the Kuffar, brought back to me those memories. Even though I tried my hardest to remain calm, I just couldn’t, and tears found their way to my eyes and down my cheeks. I made sure I hid them from him, but I didn’t really have to, because the Kuffar stooped so low to even deny him his glasses. His eyesight is very poor, and as he sat there squinting behind the glass, with me trying my best for him to make eye contact with me, I could see that look of firmness once again. He amazes me subhanAllah.

First it was the Murtaddeen, now the Kuffar, each doing their best, trying to break him. They accused him of things he is innocent from. Everyone who is close to him knows that he would not harm a soul.

My dear brother, I have faith in Allah, and know that your reward will never be lost. You will emerge a free man one day by the will of Allah, and we will once again be united. No matter how much the try to ruin your name and reputation, you will always be that beaming, radiant, resilient, beautiful soul I always knew.

I hold my 3 month old son in my hands and watch his laughs as he recognizes my presence, then I remember the little baby that you also left behind, and I only imagine what it is like to be in your place. How much strength does it require to remain calm and collected in the face of the unknown.

My dear brother.. you were not born for this world. You were born for the hereafter. And Allah has placed you in a world that they won’t understand: a world of trust and reliance in Allah, and anticipation of the reward of Allah. May Allah keep you firm and strong in the face of what they plot for you, and may he reunite us in this world before the next.

– Your younger brother,
    Junaid Thorne
    .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
    نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
    دولة الإسلامية باقية

Odan
    Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2080 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AbuMubarak View Post

My dear brother.. you were not born for this world. You were born for the hereafter. And Allah has placed you in a world that they won’t understand: a world of trust and reliance in Allah, and anticipation of the reward of Allah. May Allah keep you firm and strong in the face of what they plot for you, and may he reunite us in this world before the next.

– Your younger brother,
    Junaid Thorne
    Ameen.

When you see the sincerity of some Muslims in times of hardship, and the way they face their enemies without fear, it's an inspiration.

The temporary temptations of this world versus the eternal bliss of Jannah. Only a fool would choose the former.

Odan
    Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2080 Post(s)

Upon the authority of al-Bara’ ibn `Aazib who said: We went out with the Prophet (peace be upon him) to a burial of a man from the Ansaar (original inhabitants of Madina) until we arrived at the grave and he still had not been placed in the slot of the grave.

Then the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) sat down and we sat around him. You would have thought that birds were upon our heads from our silence and in the hand of the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) was a stick which he was poking the ground with. Then he started looking at the sky and looking at the earth and looking up down three times. Then he said to us: “Ask Allah for refuge from the torment of the grave“, he repeated this command two or three times. Then he said O Allah I seek refuge in you from the torment of the grave (three times). He then said,

‘When the believer is about to depart from this world and go forward into the Next World, angels with faces as bright as the sun descend from the heavens and sit around him in throngs stretching as far as the eye can see. Then the Angel of Death comes and sits at his head and says, “Good soul, come out to forgiveness and pleasure from Allah!” Then his soul emerges like a drop of water flows from a water-skin and the angel takes hold of it. When he has grasped it, the other angels do not leave it in his hand even for the twinkling of an eye. They take it and place it in a perfumed shroud and a fragrance issues from it like the sweetest scent of musk found on the face on the earth.

‘Then they bear it upwards and whenever they take it past a company of angels, they ask,”Who is this good soul?” and the angels with the soul reply, “So-and-so the son of so-and-so,” using the best names by which people used to call him in this world. They bring him to the lowest heaven and ask for the gate to be opened for him. It is opened for him and angels who are near Allah from each of the heavens accompany him to the subsequent heaven until he reaches to the heaven where Allah the Great is. Allah, the Mighty and Majestic,says,’Register the book of My slave in ‘Illiyun and take him back to earth. I created them from it and I return them to it and I will bring them forth from it again.”

‘His soul is then returned to his body and two angels come to him. They make him sit up and say to him, “Who is your Lord?” He replies, “My Lord is Allah.”They ask him, “What is your religion?” He replies, “My religion is Islam.” They ask him, “Who is this man who was sent among you?” He replies, ”The Messenger of Allah.” They ask him, “How did you come to know these things?” He replies, “I read the Book of Allah, believed it, and declared it to be true.” Then a Voice from on high declares, “My slave has spoken the truth, so spread out carpets from the Garden for him and open a gate of the Garden for him!” Then some of its fragrance and perfume comes to him, his grave is expanded for him as far as the eye can see, and a man with beautiful garments and a fragrant scent comes to him and says, “Rejoice in what delights you for this is the day which you were promised.” He asks, “Who are you? Yours is a face which presages good.” He replies, “I am your good actions.” Then he (the soul) says, “O Lord, let the Last Hour come soon so that I may rejoin my family and my property!”

......................... arif123f's Avatar
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quoted
    424 Post(s)

May this good thread be a hasanah for you in the akhirah.

Odan
    Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2080 Post(s)

Ponder over this verse:

{“Shall We inform you of the greatest losers in respect of their deeds? Those whose efforts have been wasted in this life while they thought that they were acquiring good by their deeds!”} [al-Kahf; 103-104]

…and this hadith:

“If a man were to be dragged on his face from the day he was born until the day he dies in order to please Allah, then on the Day of Resurrection, he will not consider this to have been sufficient to gain Allah’s Pleasure.”

[‘Sahih al-Jami”; # 5249]

…and this statement of Ibn Taymiyyah:

“Verily, I constantly renew my Islam until this very day, as up to now, I do not consider myself to have ever been a good Muslim.”

[Narrated by Ibn al-Qayyim in ‘Madarij as-Salikin’; 1/218]

And we think we’re something…

Source
    Last edited by Indefinable; 05-12-16 at 11:29 AM.

Odan
    Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2080 Post(s)

‘Ubaadah ibn al-Saamit also narrated that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, “Who is counted as a shaheed among you?” They said, “The one who fights and is killed for the sake of Allaah.” The Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Then the shaheeds among my ummah would be few. The one who is killed for the sake of Allaah is a shaheed; the one who dies of plague is a shaheed; the one who dies of a stomach disease is a shaheed; the woman who dies with a child in her womb is a shaheed.”

This was narrated by Imaam Ahmad, 5/315, and by Ibn Maajah, and by Ibn Hibbaan in his Saheeh, who said its isnaad is saheeh.

Odan
    Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2080 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Indefinable View Post
    Narrated Anas bin Malik:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "None of you should wish for death because of a calamity befalling him; but if he has to wish for death, he should say: "O Allah! Keep me alive as long as life is better for me, and let me die if death is better for me.' "

Odan
    Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2080 Post(s)

The grave calls out: O dwellers of the earth, you have focused on building a realm that will soon pass away, and you have neglected the realm to which you are moving quickly. You have built houses in which others will live and enjoy them, and you have neglected houses for which there are no other inhabitants but you.

This is the place where you will abide and bid farewell to work and toil. This is what matters, one of the gardens of Paradise or one of the chambers of Hell…

Link

Odan
    Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2080 Post(s)

Ibn Kathir writes in his commentary on Surah Al-Mulk:

Imam Ahmad recorded from Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

سُورَةٌ مِنْ الْقُرْآنِ ثَلَاثُونَ آيَةً تَشْفَعُ لِصَاحِبِهَا حَتَّى يُغْفَرَ لَهُ تَبَارَكَ الَّذِي بِيَدِهِ الْمُلْكُ

There is a chapter in the Quran of thirty verses which will intercede for its companion until he is forgiven: Blessed is He in whose Hand is the kingdom. (67:1)

[Sunan Abu Dawud, Book of Prayer, Number 1400, Sahih]

This Hadith was collected by At-Tirmidhi and the four Sunan collections. At-Tirmidhi said concerning it, “This is a good narration.” At-Tabarani and Al-Hafiz Ad-Diya Al-Maqdisi both recorded from Anas that the Messenger of Allah, peace be and blessings upon him, said:

سُورَةٌ مِنَ الْقُرْآنِ مَا هِيَ إِلَّا ثَلَاثُونَ آيَةً خَاصَمَتْ عَنْ صَاحِبِهَا حَتَّى أَدْخَلَتْهُ الْجَنَّةَ وَهِيَ سُورَةُ تَبَارَكَ

There is a chapter in the Quran, not but thirty verses, which will intercede for its companion until he is entered into Paradise; it is the Surah, Blessed is He. (67:1)

[At-Tabarani Al-Majmu’ As-Sagheer, Number 463, Sahih]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    86 Post(s)

قُلْ إِنْ كَانَتْ لَكُمُ الدَّارُ الْآخِرَةُ عِنْدَ اللَّهِ خَالِصَةً مِنْ دُونِ النَّاسِ فَتَمَنَّوُا الْمَوْتَ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ صَادِقِينَ

Say, [O Muhammad], "If the home of the Hereafter with Allah is for you alone and not the [other] people, then wish for death, if you should be truthful.

وَلَنْ يَتَمَنَّوْهُ أَبَدًا بِمَا قَدَّمَتْ أَيْدِيهِمْ ۗ وَاللَّهُ عَلِيمٌ بِالظَّالِمِينَ

But they will never wish for it, ever, because of what their hands have put forth. And Allah is Knowing of the wrongdoers.

Odan
    Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2080 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AH_L View Post
    قُلْ إِنْ كَانَتْ لَكُمُ الدَّارُ الْآخِرَةُ عِنْدَ اللَّهِ خَالِصَةً مِنْ دُونِ النَّاسِ فَتَمَنَّوُا الْمَوْتَ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ صَادِقِينَ

Say, [O Muhammad], "If the home of the Hereafter with Allah is for you alone and not the [other] people, then wish for death, if you should be truthful.

وَلَنْ يَتَمَنَّوْهُ أَبَدًا بِمَا قَدَّمَتْ أَيْدِيهِمْ ۗ وَاللَّهُ عَلِيمٌ بِالظَّالِمِينَ

But they will never wish for it, ever, because of what their hands have put forth. And Allah is Knowing of the wrongdoers.

~dreamer
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1800 Post(s)

Interesting thread, will defs read later
    O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Odan
    Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2080 Post(s)

a gronn
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1137 Post(s)

death, the ultimate truth that many fear, but it will come eventually.
    "arm yourself with knowledge and laugh at the accusers"
    me - 2017

Odan
    Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2080 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by *sheba* View Post
    Interesting thread, will defs read later
    In sha Allaah.

Odan
    Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2080 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by magok View Post
    death, the ultimate truth that many fear, but it will come eventually.
    Indeed.

Odan
    Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2080 Post(s)

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "Every Muslim has five rights over another Muslim (i.e., he has to perform five duties for another Muslim): to return the greetings, to visit the sick, to accompany funeral processions, to accept an invitation, to respond to the sneezer [i.e., to say: 'Yarhamuk-Allah (may Allah bestow His Mercy on you),' when the sneezer praises Allah]."

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Odan
    Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2080 Post(s)

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

[Al-Bukhari]

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    277 Post(s)

A good reminder thread to remind us that the world is temporary. Jazakullah khair

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
    Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "Remember more often the destroyer of pleasures - death."

[At-Tirmidhi].

Arabic/English book reference : Book 1, Hadith 579

https://sunnah.com/riyadussaliheen/1/579

Odan
    Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2080 Post(s)

Abu Hurairah narrated that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
    "Increase in remembrance of the severer of pleasures." (Meaning death).

Grade : Hasan (Darussalam)
    Reference : Jami` at-Tirmidhi 2307
    In-book reference : Book 36, Hadith 4
    English translation : Vol. 4, Book 10, Hadith 2307

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quoted
    587 Post(s)

@Indefinable can you recommend any good islamic books on death

Mentioned
    484 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6615 Post(s)

Indeed we belong to Allah,
    and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Odan
    Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2080 Post(s)

O you who believe! Stand out firmly for Allah as just witnesses; and let not the enmity and hatred of others make you avoid justice. Be just, that is nearer to Taqwa; and have Taqwa of Allah. Verily, Allah is Well-Acquainted with what you do.

[Surah Al-Ma'ida: 8]

Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2580 Post(s)

try to remind yourself of death AT LEAST 4 times a day - at fajr when you wake up, at noon, midday, and afternoon & midnight.

Basically accompany death. And strive for that which is better (the hereafter)

Allahu alam.
    La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
    (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
    Do not say about Allah but Truth.

Odan
    Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2080 Post(s)

As for resurrection, it means the rising of all the dead from their graves. Believing in resurrection is one of pillars of the Islamic creed.
    The Qur'an presents such a pillar of Iman (faith) in many ways to establish its rightness due to some people's denial of it. Among these methods are: (1) clear direct presentation of its coming, (2) reminding people of their creation the first time, (3) drawing attention to bringing land rebirth by plants, (4) Qur'anic stories, e.g. the people of the cave, and (5) other methods.
    The resurrection starts with the blowing of the trumpet and the blowing for the raising from the graves (resurrection).

Allah Says (interpretation of meaning): {And the Trumpet will be blown, and all who are in the heavens and all who are on the earth will swoon away, except him whom Allâh will. Then it will blown a second time and behold, they will be standing, looking on (waiting).} [39: 68].

It is proved in Sahih Muslim from 'Abdullah Ibn 'Amr (Radiya Allahu Anhu) who said: "Then the trumpet would be blown and no one would hear that but he would bend his neck to one side and raise it from the other side and the first one to hear that trumpet would be the person who would be busy in setting right the tank meant for providing water to the camels. He would swoon and the other people would also swoon, then Allah would send or He would cause to send rain which would be like dew and there would grow out of it the bodies of the people. Then the trumpet would be blown and they would stand up and begin to look (around)" .

http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/in...twaId&Id=84517

Odan
    Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2080 Post(s)

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

Odan
    Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2080 Post(s)

It was narrated that Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri (may Allah be pleased with him) said:

“The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) went out to the musalla (prayer place) on the day of Eid al-Adha or Eid al-Fitr. He passed by the women and said, ‘O women! Give charity, for I have seen that you form the majority of the people of Hell.’ They asked, ‘Why is that, O Messenger of Allah?’ He replied, ‘You curse frequently and are ungrateful to your husbands. I have not seen anyone more deficient in intelligence and religious commitment than you. A cautious sensible man could be led astray by some of you.’ The women asked, ‘O Messenger of Allah, what is deficient in our intelligence and religious commitment?’ He said, ‘Is not the testimony of two women equal to the testimony of one man?’ They said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is the deficiency in her intelligence. Is it not true that a woman can neither pray nor fast during her menses?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is the deficiency in her religious commitment.’”

(Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 304)

Odan
    Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2080 Post(s)

“And of mankind are some who take (for worship) others besides Allaah as rivals (to Allaah). They love them as they love Allaah. But those who believe, love Allaah more (than anything else). If only, those who do wrong could see, when they will see the torment, that all power belongs to Allaah and that Allaah is Severe in punishment.

When those who were followed disown (declare themselves innocent of) those who followed (them), and they see the torment, then all their relations will be cut off from them.

And those who followed will say: ‘If only we had one more chance to return (to the worldly life), we would disown (declare ourselves as innocent from) them as they have disowned (declared themselves as innocent from) us.’ Thus Allaah will show them their deeds as regrets for them. And they will never get out of the Fire”

[al-Baqarah 2:165-167]