Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1713 Post(s)

RE: A New Forum, an Announcement and a Warning.

It has come to our attention that another forum is being advertised here that is supposed to be similar to this one, and that users here are being invited to join.

The problem: It has also come to our attention that that forum was created by a previously banned user here who has demonstrated some very problematic behavior. This is stuff like stalking sisters, sending flirtatious messages to many of them (all at the same time), and just being manipulative in general. By the way, this user is also already married. We have a myriad of evidence for this type of behavior and the mods have seen it and discussed it extensively in the past.

Know that when you post on another forum of this nature, your information there is not private, and the owners or admins of that forum can potentially do whatever they want with your data and the material you post, this includes material in "private" sections.

As such, it should follow that anyone advertising that forum or caught trying to lure people into what is very potentially a trap, they will be dealt with accordingly. It is NOT allowed.

All users who viewed that thread will now be tagged so that they get this message first priority:

@The Poet, @Spartakos, @patient believer, @mjdeen313, @Sister_2009, @srahman33, @Saif-Uddin, @muzzybee, @Nafs al Tawabah, @ibn taym, @Al-Mualim, @muhammadwahaj, @Abisali, @iRepIslam, @Magic., @obaid_m, @GKM, @hadmatter, @hasan2013, @Jannahseeker,, @SuperHS, @Comrox, @Bint Muaawiya, @Rumaysah~, @A.Basheer, @Sabertooth, @hussainnyc, @~Umar~, @Islam3333, @Sky Lark, @Safa_Marwa, @ابن مرة@, @LailaTheMuslim, @Deeni Akh, @Zaitoonah, @Theistic, @alarmbells, @Simply_Logical, @sawm, @Umm Uthmaan, @SimpleTraveller, @Stoic Believer, @abualiyah, @Hannahk92, @SpreadTheHaqq, @menk, @Ni'mah, @Zareena2015, @Kiro, @brightesthour, @hassaan561, @EritreanMuslimah, @noobz, @Atwork., @ms.muslimah, @*sheba*, @I See You, @DaughterOfAdam, @Plumeria, @Azeeza, @Abdalla94', @Blackbeard, @InTheBegining, @Guled, @.mirror., @ninety1daisies, @miahmiah, @Abu 'Abdullaah, @muslimah4life1, @Linkdeutscher, @Fragile, @peras1, @Abu Jarir, @eesa the kiwi, @Reepicheep, @islamuslim

Barakallahu feekum.
    Last edited by علي; 24-07-16 at 06:27 AM.
    والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

"Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5057 Post(s)

Re: A New Forum, an Announcement and a Warning.

Quote Originally Posted by Muslima London View Post
    a username is 'annonmyous' so really its not going to be disclosing much

Ali is right though. If we knew who the identy is here, we would have a beter idea of that person and w hat they represent
    Actually there's people who know his real name and can tell from username, so yes it will disclose
    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Mentioned
    648 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7990 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
    Akji, I don't have a problem with abandoning the forum,, everybody can leave no problem,

But I need to confront him and address these issues, mods making my task more difficult than necessary by denying me the necessary evidence,
    I get that, but you also have to understand they can't just bend the rules in this case, and the rule is that when a member is banned, the reason is not disclosed. To anyone.

Mentioned
    648 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7990 Post(s)

Just sticky the thread and close it.

Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1971 Post(s)

What's going on smh

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5057 Post(s)

Ok since no evidence will be posted I won't ask anymore,

I will post his reply, when I get it إِن*شَاءَ اَللّٰه

If a mod doesn't close this thread that is,

http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Quoted
    945 Post(s)

Narrated by Anas ibn Malik RA: Allah's Messenger said. "When a woman observes the five times of prayer, fasts during Ramadan, preserves her chastity and obeys her husband, she may enter by any of the gates of Paradise she wishes."

Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1713 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
    Ok since no evidence will be posted I won't ask anymore,

I will post his reply, when I get it إِن*شَاءَ اَللّٰه

No thanks, he is banned on this forum and his manipulation is not going to be allowed back on here. This thread was to warn users here and it has served its purpose and will now be moved back to announcements.
    والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

"Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1711 Post(s)

Internet drama is hilarious
    .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
    نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
    دولة الإسلامية باقية