Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1713 Post(s)

RE: A New Forum, an Announcement and a Warning.

It has come to our attention that another forum is being advertised here that is supposed to be similar to this one, and that users here are being invited to join.

The problem: It has also come to our attention that that forum was created by a previously banned user here who has demonstrated some very problematic behavior. This is stuff like stalking sisters, sending flirtatious messages to many of them (all at the same time), and just being manipulative in general. By the way, this user is also already married. We have a myriad of evidence for this type of behavior and the mods have seen it and discussed it extensively in the past.

Know that when you post on another forum of this nature, your information there is not private, and the owners or admins of that forum can potentially do whatever they want with your data and the material you post, this includes material in "private" sections.

As such, it should follow that anyone advertising that forum or caught trying to lure people into what is very potentially a trap, they will be dealt with accordingly. It is NOT allowed.

All users who viewed that thread will now be tagged so that they get this message first priority:

@The Poet, @Spartakos, @patient believer, @mjdeen313, @Sister_2009, @srahman33, @Saif-Uddin, @muzzybee, @Nafs al Tawabah, @ibn taym, @Al-Mualim, @muhammadwahaj, @Abisali, @iRepIslam, @Magic., @obaid_m, @GKM, @hadmatter, @hasan2013, @Jannahseeker,, @SuperHS, @Comrox, @Bint Muaawiya, @Rumaysah~, @A.Basheer, @Sabertooth, @hussainnyc, @~Umar~, @Islam3333, @Sky Lark, @Safa_Marwa, @ابن مرة@, @LailaTheMuslim, @Deeni Akh, @Zaitoonah, @Theistic, @alarmbells, @Simply_Logical, @sawm, @Umm Uthmaan, @SimpleTraveller, @Stoic Believer, @abualiyah, @Hannahk92, @SpreadTheHaqq, @menk, @Ni'mah, @Zareena2015, @Kiro, @brightesthour, @hassaan561, @EritreanMuslimah, @noobz, @Atwork., @ms.muslimah, @*sheba*, @I See You, @DaughterOfAdam, @Plumeria, @Azeeza, @Abdalla94', @Blackbeard, @InTheBegining, @Guled, @.mirror., @ninety1daisies, @miahmiah, @Abu 'Abdullaah, @muslimah4life1, @Linkdeutscher, @Fragile, @peras1, @Abu Jarir, @eesa the kiwi, @Reepicheep, @islamuslim

Barakallahu feekum.
    Last edited by علي; 24-07-16 at 06:27 AM.
    والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

"Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quoted
    254 Post(s)

Re: A New Forum, an Announcement and a Warning.

I have not register at other forum I like it at this forum.

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5064 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by I See You View Post
    Alright thanks. And just for the record, It was the Admin of UB that said You, Eesa and Sadiya are the main people behind that forum. However Eesa has cleared his named and explained his position.

Also, I hope that 'Sadiya' is not the sister from here. Maybe a mod can check on that.

And bro, tell that admin to inform us his UF identity for fair play http://ummahboard.com/showthread.php...full=1#post801
    Which sister?

I don't know any sadiya from Ummah Forums, and I didn't see the sister on Ummah board post anything dodgy,

If we gonna cast aspersions and implicate everyone, we need certain evidence

No amount of claims will be enough,

Also if I recall correctly, we are not supposed to cast suspicions on brothers and sisters,

http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5064 Post(s)

Mods if your reading this thread, kindly on me the evidences for the issues raised in original post,

I need to know,

Forgive me please patient believer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    346 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2728 Post(s)

I was going to join that forum.
    Ya Allah,
    Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
    "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Mentioned
    238 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1170 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
    Which sister?

I don't know any sadiya from Ummah Forums, and I didn't see the sister on Ummah board post anything dodgy
    No one said she did rather she just needs to be cautioned before something dodgy happens to her.
    “You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!”

Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1713 Post(s)

Okay first of all, let me make it absolutely clear that mods and users on the other site, many of them are not aware of who the site owner even is. They do not share in the blame as many of them have also been fooled, the point we are making here is, the site owner is not to be trusted. Many of those who deal with him do not know why this is, either due to their ignorance of his nature or their ignorance of his identity, as he does not publicly disclose himself.

He needs to post it, I can't take his word for it,

He's shown to have made excuses for dubious members who committed open Kufr/Shirk in the past, refer to council of Troll Hunters thread,
    Correction, I disagreed with you on your method of teaching someone about an issue, and so here is your usual accusations (which you level against anyone you disagree with regularly, hence why you're accusing others of shirk). See hyperbole like this is why your criticisms can never really be taken seriously.

Post evidence or pm me, I need to see it,

If he's truly done what is posted in op, then he has a point and I will speak to the brother about it, and see what his response is,
    And I don't understand the logic here. So, you do not take our (the mod team)'s post on this matter seriously, but if I quote you one of his "juicy" rep comments, you will then believe me?

We don't share that kind of info publicly, so it's absolutely futile to ask for it. I didn't make this topic from my own head, I had the consultation of admins and fellow mods, and in fact I didn't know about the entire issue or site until it was brought to my attention.

But now it's time for me to ask you some questions. Since you know the site admin via whatsapp like you've stated here, why not you tell us what his username here on Ummah was? That way, all the users who have been fooled by him and know him for who he is can form their own conclusions. They will not need me, you, or anyone else.

Benefit us, let's see it.
    Last edited by علي; 24-07-16 at 08:49 AM.
    والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

"Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5064 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by I See You View Post
    No one said she did rather she just needs to be cautioned before something dodgy happens to her.
    Thread created in complaints section, I'm waiting for admin to reply,

Problem is nobody will show me any evidence, and if he denies it, I'm supposed to assume that stuff in the OP he done.

I don't accuse anyone without evidence.

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Quoted
    655 Post(s)

Icon14 Re: A New Forum, an Announcement and a Warning.

That forum had an odd vibe I admit. I scrolled up and down and thought..why do I need a lesser (or alternative) version of UF.
    If I have 1 bed just for myself why do I need another for myself?

for the warning!
    Last edited by Al-Mualim; 24-07-16 at 08:55 AM.
    Pray. Fast. Zakat. Pilgrimage. Allah.

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5064 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by علي View Post
    Okay first of all, let me make it absolutely clear that mods and users on the other site, many of them are not aware of who the site owner even is. They do not share in the blame as many of them have also been fooled, the point we are making here is, the site owner is not to be trusted.

Correction, I disagreed with you on your method of teaching someone about an issue, and so here is your usual accusations (which you level against anyone you disagree with regularly, hence why you're accusing others of shirk). See hyperbole like this is why your criticisms can never really be taken seriously.

And I don't understand the logic here. So, you do not take our (the mod team)'s post on this matter seriously, but if I quote you one of his "juicy" rep comments, you will then believe me?

We don't share that kind of info publicly, so it's absolutely futile to ask for it. I didn't make this topic from my own head, I had the consultation of admins and fellow mods, and in fact I didn't know about the entire issue or site until it was brought to my attention.

But now it's time for me to ask you some questions. Since you know the site admin via whatsapp like you've stated here, why not you tell us what his username on Ummah was? That way, all the users who have been fooled by him and know him for who he is can form their own conclusions. They will not need me, you, or anyone else.

Benefit us, let's see it.
    Logic?

I asked for evidence,

I'm supposed to confront/accuse a brother without evidence?

I asked you to pm me cause I need to evidence to confront him, evidence he can't deny,

Let's not go onto your antics, I don't wanna get into another silly argument with you, you made excuses for a Troll who did Shirk/Kufr giving him benefit of doubt,

Mod team?

I don't have much faith in your mod team, because they are incompetent, judging from the inaction of numerous reported posts I made including the Troll's highlighted in Council of Troll Hunters thread.

Last edited by Saif-Uddin; 24-07-16 at 08:54 AM.

Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1713 Post(s)

Logic?

I asked for evidence,
    I said it's futile to ask for that as we do not typically give names or inside information.

But you on the other hand are not bound by those rules. One Ummah username, just say it and let people form their own conclusion. The evidence isn't for me, I saw it already. The users who were affected by his behavior have all the evidence they need. And they will be even better warned when you share his username here for us to see who it is. Perhaps people's reactions might be all the evidence you will need.

Umm Rumaysah - 23/09/2017 Hannahk92's Avatar
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Quoted
    820 Post(s)

Who was the user on here?
    ▪️••• 〰 Say what you wish in abuse of me, for my silence towards the idiot is indeed an answer. I am not at a loss for a response, but rather it does not befit the lion to answer the dogs. 〰 •••▪️

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2864 Post(s)

I almost died when I saw the marriage profiles section over there

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Quoted
    600 Post(s)

There's another ummah forum?

Odan
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2424 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zantz View Post
    That has 'terrible idea' written all over it lol

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5064 Post(s)

I said it's futile to ask for that as we do not typically give names or inside information.

But you on the other hand are not bound by those rules. One Ummah username, just say it and let people form their own conclusion. The evidence isn't for me, I saw it already. The users who were affected by his behavior have all the evidence they need. And they will be even better warned when you share his username here for us to see who it is. Perhaps people's reactions might be all the evidence you will need.
    So you won't show me any evidence, and I'm just supposed to confront and accuse the brother based on what you claimed?

Let me get this right...

Me a mod on Ummah board can share his username but you a mod on Ummah Forums won't share the evidences you have?

Where did you cook up this two faced, Hypocritical attitude from?

You share the evidence with me and I'll tell you his username,

Mentioned
    192 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3351 Post(s)

RE: A New Forum, an Announcement and a Warning.

This guy is creepy
    Look at one of his threads

"Sisters looking to get married
    Please send your marriage profile to the admin (ummahboard)."
    “Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah ? Then will you not be reminded? And they say, “There is not but our worldly life; we die and live, and nothing destroys us except time.” And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming.” Quran 45:23-24

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Quoted
    655 Post(s)

@MuslimWarrior eh >_>
    (See my wall)
    Pray. Fast. Zakat. Pilgrimage. Allah.

~dreamer
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1800 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zantz View Post
    Me too, dude thinks he slick
    O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

~dreamer
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1800 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Al-Mualim View Post
    Lol seconded. Sounded like him.
    O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quoted
    254 Post(s)

@Saif-Uddin Brother you do not trust moderators at this ummah forum. Inshallah moderators on ummah forum get for you quote of this brother bad action you will trust moderators of this information? I do not understand.

Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1713 Post(s)

So you won't show me any evidence, and I'm just supposed to confront and accuse the brother based on what you claimed?

Let me get this right...

[SIZE=3]Me a mod on Ummah board can share his username but you a mod on Ummah Forums won't share the evidences you have?[/SIZE=3]

That's not how it works. I give you something you don't have, so you can give me something I have?

Do you not know what futile means? We don't give out that type of information, it's simply not gonna happen.

But there is no hypocrisy. You said it yourself, we're incompetent and the brother has nothing on him technically (to you at least). So what harm will it do for you to tell us who the owner of the site is?

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5064 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by obaid_m View Post
    This guy is creepy
    Look at one of his threads

"Sisters looking to get married
    Please send your marriage profile to the admin (ummahboard)."

Ok you have a point, if the admin was a sister, I'd say it's fine.

I'm more concerned with issues raised in op,

Mentioned
    651 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8015 Post(s)

No. Nobody should be revealing any usernames because the guy is still a Muslim and hence, it is not good to publicly shame another Muslim. Unless you want to be shamed on Judgment Day?

Just stay away from the forum that's all. Or you can join at your own risk. But no need to reveal anybody's username.

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5064 Post(s)

That's not how it works. I give you something you don't have, so you can give me something I have?

Do you not know what futile means? We don't give out that type of information, it's simply not gonna happen.

But there is no hypocrisy. You said it yourself, we're incompetent and the brother has nothing on him technically (to you at least). So what harm will it do for you to tell us who the owner of the site is?
    I'm not here to play games Ali,

You won't show evidence via even pm, but when I showed several evidences for Trolls in the past you fobbed me off,

You want me to show them to everyone so they can be the judge?

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5064 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by srahman33 View Post
    No. Nobody should be revealing any usernames because the guy is still a Muslim and hence, it is not good to publicly shame another Muslim. Unless you want to be shamed on Judgment Day?

Just stay away from the forum that's all. Or you can join at your own risk. But no need to reveal anybody's username.
    Tell that to the op,

He's already created this mess and won't show Daleel even via pm for his accusations,

Mentioned
    238 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1170 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Al-Mualim View Post
    @MuslimWarrior eh >_>
    (See my wall)
    Why am I not surprised ?
    “You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!”

Mentioned
    723 Post(s)
    Quoted
    954 Post(s)

Let me get this right...

[SIZE=3]Me a mod on Ummah board can share his username but you a mod on Ummah Forums won't share the evidences you have?[/SIZE=3]

We are bound by data protection laws and by putting forward evidence will most certainly implicate other sisters who would prefer to remain anonymous, unsurprisingly. As you are a moderator on the other site, you should kinda like... already know these things.

The fact you see no issue with sharing private info, is startling really. What would Ummah Forum gain from this warning? You think it's some ploy to get people off, some hashish we cooked up? Then you really are mistaken, brother.

Our first priority is always safeguarding of users. Making sure they are safe and protected whilst using UF. Nothing less than that. If we see something that has red flags, it is our duty to inform people and let them make their own decision.

And on a side note, can you please stop calling the moderating team 'incompetent' all the time? It really is such a misinformed 'go to' statement, when I see (as a user, forget mod) how hard these people work to keep the forum up and running, so people can continue complaining incessantly about them.
    ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
    U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1713 Post(s)

You won't show evidence via even pm, but when I showed several evidences for Trolls in the past you fobbed me off,

You already showed them numerous times, pretty sure no one cares. But this isn't the topic for it so you can always re-quote yourself in the topics where you brought the same issues ten times in anyway. In here it will be deleted as off-topic so please let's not derail the thread.

In any case, if you don't want to share it that's your prerogative. Our job here is to warn our users, specifically sisters, of someone we have seen first hand engage in dubious and problematic behavior. It seems from the layout of the site itself (I've not visited it personally) it's already rather clear what's going on.

Mentioned
    651 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8015 Post(s)

Why do you keep bringing the whole trolls thing into this? It makes no sense and is not relevant here.
    If you want evidence, go and speak to Sajid.

Mentioned
    651 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8015 Post(s)

Tell that to the op,

He's already created this mess and won't show Daleel even via pm for his accusations,
    No

Ali did a good thing to warn everyone. It is you who is making a wrong case out of it bro. You already know who he is, so check his profile on here, he has been banned. And if you do not trust that his ban was with good cause, then there's not much that can be done about.

Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1713 Post(s)

Why do you keep bringing the whole trolls thing into this? It makes no sense and is not relevant here.
    Brother that info is not public, he will not fare better asking others about it.

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5064 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by miahmiah View Post
    @Saif-Uddin Brother you do not trust moderators at this ummah forum. Inshallah moderators on ummah forum get for you quote of this brother bad action you will trust moderators of this information? I do not understand.
    Mods on Ummah Forums are generally on hiatus or just plain incompetent,

But the issue is not just a case of trust ukthi,

I don't want to accuse any Muslim without having evidence

I give every Muslim to the best of my ability benefit of doubt, unless I have evidence.

Here all I got is accusations to go on,

Mods just can't seem to understand this,

Apparently it's illogical to ask for evidence.

Mentioned
    651 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8015 Post(s)

Brother that info is not public, he will not fare better asking others about it.
    Okay, but no need to repeatedly ask on this thread.

The warning has been given, now if anybody wants to go to that forum, that's their choice but it's quite pointless arguing here about evidences and usernames as well as irrelevant matters which took place on that troll thread. I think the thread should just be stickied and locked.

No need to shame anyone publicly here.

Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1713 Post(s)

And just an FYI from this person's modus operandi, so that anyone still unfortunate enough to be dealing with him will know what to expect.

He will play the wronged victim role, there will be many sad faces.

You heard it here first. What we see in the background though tells a completely different story, so my advice to anyone still dealing with him, do not be fooled. These are typical tactics from this type of user, and he is not the first case we have seen of this nature on the forum. We know the type well and we've seen it before.

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5064 Post(s)

I brought it up because Ali fobbed me off when I posted evidence for Trolls who did far worse than op accusations, but tells me to take his word,
    And name and shame a Muslim,

You can see the problem here right?

Sajid has stepped down,

I can't be asked anymore arguing with mods,

Nobody seems to listen, egos get in the way,

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5064 Post(s)

And just an FYI from this person's modus operandi, so that anyone still unfortunate enough to be dealing with him will know what to expect.

He will play the wronged victim role, there will be many sad faces.

You heard it here first. What we see in the background though tells a completely different story, so my advice to anyone still dealing with him, do not be fooled. These are typical tactics from this type of user, and he is not the first case we have seen of this nature on the forum. We know the type well and we've seen it before.
    This exactly why asked for evidence, if I had evidence he wouldn't be able to play the victim,

did i say i was leaving? Muslima London's Avatar
    Mentioned
    419 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3738 Post(s)

Let me get this right...

Me a mod on Ummah board can share his username but you a mod on Ummah Forums won't share the evidences you have?

a username is 'annonmyous' so really its not going to be disclosing much

Ali is right though. If we knew who the identy is here, we would have a beter idea of that person and w hat they represent
    Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________
    If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quoted
    254 Post(s)

Brother ali said illogical because you can not said you do not trust and after that said you do trust. This is illogical. sorry if I not understood
    Mods on Ummah Forums are generally on hiatus or just plain incompetent,

But the issue is not just a case of trust ukthi,

I don't want to accuse any Muslim without having evidence

I give every Muslim to the best of my ability benefit of doubt, unless I have evidence.

Here all I got is accusations to go on,

Mods just can't seem to understand this,

Apparently it's illogical to ask for evidence.

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5064 Post(s)

Okay, but no need to repeatedly ask on this thread.

The warning has been given, now if anybody wants to go to that forum, that's their choice but it's quite pointless arguing here about evidences and usernames as well as irrelevant matters which took place on that troll thread. I think the thread should just be stickied and locked.

No need to shame anyone publicly here.
    Akji, I don't have a problem with abandoning the forum,, everybody can leave no problem,

But I need to confront him and address these issues, mods making my task more difficult than necessary by denying me the necessary evidence,

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5064 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by miahmiah View Post
    Brother ali said illogical because you can not said you do not trust and after that said you do trust. This is illogical. sorry if I not understood
    Sorry that didn't make sense,

Asking for evidence isn't illogical, it's the most logical thing,