Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1713 Post(s)

RE: A New Forum, an Announcement and a Warning.

It has come to our attention that another forum is being advertised here that is supposed to be similar to this one, and that users here are being invited to join.

The problem: It has also come to our attention that that forum was created by a previously banned user here who has demonstrated some very problematic behavior. This is stuff like stalking sisters, sending flirtatious messages to many of them (all at the same time), and just being manipulative in general. By the way, this user is also already married. We have a myriad of evidence for this type of behavior and the mods have seen it and discussed it extensively in the past.

Know that when you post on another forum of this nature, your information there is not private, and the owners or admins of that forum can potentially do whatever they want with your data and the material you post, this includes material in "private" sections.

As such, it should follow that anyone advertising that forum or caught trying to lure people into what is very potentially a trap, they will be dealt with accordingly. It is NOT allowed.

All users who viewed that thread will now be tagged so that they get this message first priority:

@The Poet, @Spartakos, @patient believer, @mjdeen313, @Sister_2009, @srahman33, @Saif-Uddin, @muzzybee, @Nafs al Tawabah, @ibn taym, @Al-Mualim, @muhammadwahaj, @Abisali, @iRepIslam, @Magic., @obaid_m, @GKM, @hadmatter, @hasan2013, @Jannahseeker,, @SuperHS, @Comrox, @Bint Muaawiya, @Rumaysah~, @A.Basheer, @Sabertooth, @hussainnyc, @~Umar~, @Islam3333, @Sky Lark, @Safa_Marwa, @ابن مرة@, @LailaTheMuslim, @Deeni Akh, @Zaitoonah, @Theistic, @alarmbells, @Simply_Logical, @sawm, @Umm Uthmaan, @SimpleTraveller, @Stoic Believer, @abualiyah, @Hannahk92, @SpreadTheHaqq, @menk, @Ni'mah, @Zareena2015, @Kiro, @brightesthour, @hassaan561, @EritreanMuslimah, @noobz, @Atwork., @ms.muslimah, @*sheba*, @I See You, @DaughterOfAdam, @Plumeria, @Azeeza, @Abdalla94', @Blackbeard, @InTheBegining, @Guled, @.mirror., @ninety1daisies, @miahmiah, @Abu 'Abdullaah, @muslimah4life1, @Linkdeutscher, @Fragile, @peras1, @Abu Jarir, @eesa the kiwi, @Reepicheep, @islamuslim

Barakallahu feekum.
    Last edited by علي; 24-07-16 at 06:27 AM.
    والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

"Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

One Love
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quoted
    602 Post(s)

Re: A New Forum, an Announcement and a Warning.

thank you. i visited that forum and it looked like an exact copy of here. i left right away because i didnt see what the need was.

islamreligion.com eesa the kiwi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    446 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3609 Post(s)

Subhannallah so you mean this whole thing was a scam
    Astagfirullah
    It may not be easy, you may not understand it, but you need to have the Imaan to trust Allah when life doesn't make sense.
    "Whoever intends eternal happiness, then let him hold tight to the threshold of servitude.” ibn Taymiyyah.

Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1713 Post(s)

I moved this to the lounge as per user request since it might get more views here.
    والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

"Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

Mentioned
    648 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7988 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
    Subhannallah so you mean this whole thing was a scam
    Astagfirullah
    Not a scam bro, in the strictest sense. But best to stay away as certain dubious characters are involved.

But so as long as you have not registered an account with that forum and shared anything personal, everything is fine.
    Last edited by Morose; 24-07-16 at 05:58 AM.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quoted
    305 Post(s)

How did you find out who created it??

And it seems they're "close" to the mods/admin on here Screenshot_20160724-014631.png
    إن الصلاة تنهى عن الفحشاء والمنكر

Mentioned
    648 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7988 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by islamuslim View Post

And it seems they're "close" to the mods/admin on here Screenshot_20160724-014631.png
    He used to be a regular poster on here, was in the Brothers' section and hence was close with the mods. But then...

Keep away from that place.

Mentioned
    238 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1170 Post(s)

@eesa the kiwi I believe that you're one of the main people behind that forum and I'd also like to believe that you've been duped unless someone hacked your identity, what is the story ? Do you personally know the owner ?

Risky members are made mods over there as well lol awesome joke.
    “You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!”

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quoted
    305 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by srahman33 View Post
    He used to be a regular poster on here, was in the Brothers' section and hence was close with the mods. But then...

Oh. So you know who it is.
    إن الصلاة تنهى عن الفحشاء والمنكر

Mentioned
    446 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3609 Post(s)

Not a scam bro, in the strictest sense. But best to stay away as certakn dubious characters are involved.
    I joined up when it was advertised on Islamic board to post my Islamic reminders. Dude asked me to mod I thought it would be sweet coz @Saifuddin was there and he doesn't tolerate trolls. Now I'm like what the....

@علي quite a few users from here have accounts there too. What do you recommend we do seeing as I don't think we can delete our profiles
    It may not be easy, you may not understand it, but you need to have the Imaan to trust Allah when life doesn't make sense.
    "Whoever intends eternal happiness, then let him hold tight to the threshold of servitude.” ibn Taymiyyah.

Mentioned
    446 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3609 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by I See You View Post
    @eesa the kiwi I believe that you're one of the main people behind that forum and I'd also like to believe that you've been duped unless someone hacked your identity, what is the story ? Do you personally know the owner ?

No I don't know the owner I jus signed up when it was advertised on Islamic board to post Islamic stuff
    My dealings with him so far have been regarding structure of the forum. Nothing to indicate anything dodgy so this has come as quite the surprise

Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1713 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by islamuslim View Post

He's not "close" to any of the mods/admins.

If I misbehaved in front of you, and you were offended, but then I acted like nothing happened and you and I are best friends, it does not mean we are best friends.

What you're seeing there is a very clear example of the aforementioned manipulation. How can one be close to those that banned him intentionally because they do not want him on the site? Manipulation. Of the facts, of people's minds. Expect plenty more acting like nothing is going on. It doesn't matter, our job here is to provide a fair warning, we can't control what others choose to do. And we don't expose others either, but when misbehavior is occurring and it's a potential security risk, we are forced to.

Mentioned
    648 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7988 Post(s)

I joined up when it was advertised on Islamic board to post my Islamic reminders. Dude asked me to mod I thought it would be sweet coz @Saifuddin was there and he doesn't tolerate trolls. Now I'm like what the....

@علي quite a few users from here have accounts there too. What do you recommend we do seeing as I don't think we can delete our profiles
    You should be okay though as they can't do much (though if the email address you used to sign up is also your main email address change password to a strong password) and also run a virus check on your PC just to be safe.

They'll have your IP address of course and possibly your real name but that's about it.

Anybody who has signed up on that site should stop visiting it and change the passwords to your email addresses.

Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3540 Post(s)

Jazakallah khairan ......

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antê” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

~dreamer
    Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1798 Post(s)

I had no intention of joining that forum, but daamn.
    O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Mentioned
    446 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3609 Post(s)

You should be okay though as they can't do much (though if the email address you used to sign up is also your main email address change password to a strong password) and also run a virus check on your PC just to be safe.

They'll have your IP address of course and possibly your real name but that's about it.

Anybody who has signed up on that site should stop visiting it and change the passwords to your email addresses.
    Ok thanks bro. I used my normal email but I don't think I used my real name

Learn something new today
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    181 Post(s)

Thank you. I clicked on the site but it seemed too familiar and odd so I left quickly.

Sad to see what a former member is doing.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    968 Post(s)

what do you mean by admins can see our info?

Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1713 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Atwork. View Post
    what do you mean by admins can see our info?
    They can see registration emails for example, and so if this guy wishes, he can then send sisters emails at least to those accounts they registered with.

Of course passwords and such can never be seen as far as I know since VB itself does not allow that.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quoted
    699 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by علي View Post
    [COLOR="#000000"]"Snip"
    Thanks for the warning. I saw some of the comments from other users and decided to not even check out the site. I still don't see how anyone who is religious, like so many claim on this forum, would even want to go on that forum that has a online marriage section that I assume will have pictures of women on it. If anything, I may go there to troll their forums and see what it is like from the dark sides perspective <_<

Mentioned
    238 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1170 Post(s)

No I don't know the owner I jus signed up when it was advertised on Islamic board to post Islamic stuff
    My dealings with him so far have been regarding structure of the forum. Nothing to indicate anything dodgy so this has come as quite the surprise
    I see. From here on yeah, I think it's always good to know the people we personally deal with. At least in that case, we won't be kept in dark.
    “You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!”

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    968 Post(s)

They can see registration emails for example, and so if this guy wishes, he can then send sisters emails at least to those accounts they registered with.

Of course passwords and such can never be seen as far as I know since VB itself does not allow that.
    ok thanks. so how do i get access to the brother section?

Odan
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2422 Post(s)

Like I said I was never going to join, but I looked at it out of curiosity and the place looked kind of lame.

Glad lameness saved me from a creep

Odan
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2422 Post(s)

You guys here are good people. If I knew someone was lying and taking advantage of users I would out them as fast as possible, lol

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    968 Post(s)

you should make this a sticky

Odan
    Mentioned
    587 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5348 Post(s)

Damn

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    883 Post(s)

[COLOR="#000000"]
    Know that when you post on another forum of this nature, your information there is not private, and the owners or admins of that forum can potentially do whatever they want with your data and the material you post, this includes material in "private" sections.

All users who viewed that thread will now be tagged so that they get this message first priority:

Does that mean Ummah forum collects and logs what threads we view? BTW where can I find the privacy policy of this forum?

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5057 Post(s)

It has come to our attention that another forum is being advertised here that is supposed to be similar to this one, and that users here are being invited to join.

The problem: It has also come to our attention that that forum was created by a previously banned user here who has demonstrated some very problematic behavior. This is stuff like stalking sisters, sending flirtatious messages to many of them (all at the same time), and just being manipulative in general. By the way, this user is also already married. We have a myriad of evidence for this type of behavior and the mods have seen it and discussed it extensively in the past.

As such, it should follow that anyone advertising that forum or caught trying to lure people into what is very potentially a trap, they will be dealt with accordingly. It is NOT allowed.

@The Poet, @Spartakos, @patient believer, @mjdeen313, @Sister_2009, @srahman33, @Saif-Uddin, @muzzybee, @Nafs al Tawabah, @ibn taym, @Al-Mualim, @muhammadwahaj, @Abisali, @iRepIslam, @Magic., @obaid_m, @GKM, @hadmatter, @hasan2013, @Jannahseeker,, @SuperHS, @Comrox, @Bint Muaawiya, @Rumaysah~, @A.Basheer, @Sabertooth, @hussainnyc, @~Umar~, @Islam3333, @Sky Lark, @Safa_Marwa, @ابن مرة@, @LailaTheMuslim, @Deeni Akh, @Zaitoonah, @Theistic, @alarmbells, @Simply_Logical, @sawm, @Umm Uthmaan, @SimpleTraveller, @Stoic Believer, @abualiyah, @Hannahk92, @SpreadTheHaqq, @menk, @Ni'mah, @Zareena2015, @Kiro, @brightesthour, @hassaan561, @EritreanMuslimah, @noobz, @Atwork., @ms.muslimah, @*sheba*, @I See You, @DaughterOfAdam, @Plumeria, @Azeeza, @Abdalla94', @Blackbeard, @InTheBegining, @Guled, @.mirror., @ninety1daisies, @miahmiah, @Abu 'Abdullaah, @muslimah4life1, @Linkdeutscher, @Fragile, @peras1, @Abu Jarir, @eesa the kiwi, @Reepicheep, @islamuslim

Barakallahu feekum.
    You have proof of this?

"This is stuff like stalking sisters, sending flirtatious messages to many of them (all at the same time), and just being manipulative in general. By the way, this user is also already married. We have a myriad of evidence for this type of behavior and the mods have seen it and discussed it extensively in the past."

I never saw him post any such stuff,

Post proof, otherwise your just Slandering,
    Last edited by Saif-Uddin; 24-07-16 at 07:10 AM.
    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

~dreamer
    Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1798 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
    You have proof of this?

"This is stuff like stalking sisters, sending flirtatious messages to many of them (all at the same time), and just being manipulative in general. By the way, this user is also already married. We have a myriad of evidence for this type of behavior and the mods have seen it and discussed it extensively in the past."

Obviously he has proof, he's a mod. Doesn't need to post it
    Last edited by *sheba*; 24-07-16 at 07:17 AM.
    O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    968 Post(s)

You have proof of this?

take the advice or leave it. he doesn't need to expose people to please you.

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5057 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by *sheba* View Post
    Obviously he has proof he's a mod. Doesn't need to post it
    He needs to post it, I can't take his word for it,

He's shown to have made excuses for dubious members who committed open Kufr/Shirk in the past, refer to council of Troll Hunters thread,

Mods also saw numerous of my reported posts and did nothing about it,

Mods seen it means nothing,

Mods have been incompetent for a long time.

Post evidence or pm me, I need to see it,

If he's truly done what is posted in op, then he has a point and I will speak to the brother about it, and see what his response is,

Last edited by Saif-Uddin; 24-07-16 at 07:27 AM.

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5057 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Atwork. View Post
    take the advice or leave it. he doesn't need to expose people to please you.
    He does because I'm a mod in the forum he refers to, I need certain evidence before I jump the gun,

Umm Rumaysah - 23/09/2017 Hannahk92's Avatar
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Quoted
    820 Post(s)

Subhanallah for the warning

Certainly won't be going there again
    ▪️••• 〰 Say what you wish in abuse of me, for my silence towards the idiot is indeed an answer. I am not at a loss for a response, but rather it does not befit the lion to answer the dogs. 〰 •••▪️

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1704 Post(s)

Barakallahu feekum.
    Isn't it late for some users who have already signed up there?

How did you know that forum is started by a banned user here?

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5057 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Theistic View Post
    Isn't it late for some users who have already signed up there?

How did you know that forum is started by a banned user here?
    There's only a few members there, a handful active,

I joined on the assumption that it would be better moderated and won't have as many useless threads like Ummah Forums

As I asked mods need to pm me the evidences, I need to know

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5057 Post(s)

Nothing out of line has been happening in Ummah board at the moment,

I'll speak to him about this as well, already WhatsApp him,

Waiting for mods to post evidence for accusations,

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5057 Post(s)

No he's not one of those behind it, he was made a mod like me,

We didn't select or ask ourselves

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2546 Post(s)

SubhanAllah that's messed up. Good job @علي for bringing this to our attention. I didn't wanna join anyway, but I know some members have already created accounts..

Mentioned
    238 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1170 Post(s)

No he's not one of those behind it, he was made a mod like me,

We didn't select or ask ourselves
    Alright thanks. And just for the record, It was the Admin of UB that said You, Eesa and Sadiya are the main people behind that forum. However Eesa has cleared his named and explained his position.

Also, I hope that 'Sadiya' is not the sister from here. Maybe a mod can check on that.

And bro, tell that admin to inform us his UF identity for fair play http://ummahboard.com/showthread.php...full=1#post801

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5057 Post(s)

Alright thanks. And just for the record, It was the Admin of UB that said You, Eesa and Sadiya are the main people behind that forum. However Eesa has cleared his named and explained his position.

Also, I hope that 'Sadiya' is not the sister from here. Maybe a mod can check on that.

And bro, tell that admin to inform us his UF identity for fair play http://ummahboard.com/showthread.php...full=1#post801
    He meant mods,

We didn't create the forum,