Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quoted
    222 Post(s)

Stories on Cure with Surat Al Baqarah

AL Salamualikum,

I am starting a new series on Surat Al Baqarah and how many people were cured by it with the will of Allah to encourage all the members who are suffering from Sihir, Mess or possession to have hope, not to give up and to know that there is a cure for whatever they suffer from. Allah did not bring down a sickness unless it was accompanied with a cure. I consider the possession , Mess and Siher as an illness and will be included in what I mentioned above. So hope is always there as long as you have the will to do what is necessary to reach it.

the first story I am listing is as narrated by the person who mentioned it to me.

the effected person start by saying : I was suffering from strong Mess ( possession) for a long time during that I was subjected to different type of torcher.I went to several Ruqat but without any good results and my situation kept going from bad to worse until I found a cure program by reciting surat Al Baqara 3 times a day. So I started doing that daily and I will be honest with you when I say that I was struggling to finish it each time and my feeling was as I was about to die from pain each time because the resistance of the Jinn I had. I am sure that the tiredness and the pain I felt was due to the jinn who was also suffering because of this great Surah. I continued this program for one month on daily bases and the results were something which I did not dream about. from these results are

1- the Mess I had and the pain I suffered disappeared about 90%.
    2- the heavy burden which I used to feel on my shoulders disappeared and I became very Energetic and started doing a lot of work at home . In the passed I was spending most of my time in bed.
    3-In the past I suffered a lack of concentration and lost my focus, I forget names very easy and when I read I do not understand. all my concentration was just on reading about Jinn and Shayateen . After I started with the Baqarah my concentration was up to 100%. I started to think about other things while in the past I was just thinking about jinn and shayateen. I was able to memorize Surat Al Baqarah and other suar from the Quran very easily. The cure was not in my body only but it acceded it to other parts of my life. Before I start this program I lost my job due to unexplained problems with my manager also my sisters had a lot of family problems that reached to the stage of divorce after I started reciting Al Baqarah I saw a dream like Ruyah that goodness will descend on me and all my family also I saw the jinn who possess me in my dreams and I am hitting him hard ( before he was terrifying me in my dreams and hurting me). I got a new job better than the one had before and I felt a lot of Barakah in the money I earn. My brothers became successful in their trades after they lost a lot of money. My sisters repaired their relation with their husbands and so many other good changes which took place in my life and my family. I will continue doing this program until Allah will cure me 100% and I am sure that this issue will end very soon .

The program I followed was as follows.

1-Reciting surat Al Baqarah 3 times a day and I was doing it at the same time.
    2- Quantity of water enough for a bath and olive oil around 3 large spoons.
    3- During the recitation of Al Baqarah blow on both the water and the oil several times.
    4- after finishing the reading take a bath with the water after adding to it apple vinegar,,salt and Alum.
    5- use the olive oil to rub all your body before going to bed at night.

Read Surat Al Baqarah and be sure that Allah will cure you because of this great Surah. Do not say that I red it and nothing happened to the jinn and he is not effected, this is not true . It is impossible that a person reads Al Baqarah and not get any benefit from reading it and there is no Shaytan or jinn in the world will not be effected or get killed by this great Surah , the only thing you have to do is to have Patience and be assertive and confident of the words of God and his recovery.

To be continued......

AM

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    99 Post(s)

Re: Stories on Cure with Surat Al Baqarah

do i have to read the whole sura to get the benefits of part by part.i cant read more then juzm,sheitan makes me sleepy.but i am in love with ayatul kursi and amana rasolu.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noom View Post
    do i have to read the whole sura to get the benefits of part by part.i cant read more then juzm,sheitan makes me sleepy.but i am in love with ayatul kursi and amana rasolu.
    if you want to sleep, go to sleep after reading 1 hour and repeat again 2 times else! i did so.
    you should read sura Yasin after Fadjr namaz and ask Allah to fullfill your plans for this day. If a person reads sura Yasin with dua and salawats after and before this procedure, his 70 wishes for this day and other days will be fullfiiled. Ask Allah to help you to recover and to complete ruqia in this day. Or read sura Nas Falak against waswas.. per 3-7 times at least. or sura Duhan 3 times.. if you dont have waswas like me now./i dont have now/ you need only sura Baqara 3 times or 3 hours and Nas and Falak 3 times each.

i ve read about 1 month and can say it s equal what i did since 2008 its is cosmic difference! i think in my case i need about 3 months maximally against the strongest jinn like mine. some people say Allah doesnt help, but its a rubbish. Simply the jinns differ and professional magician and normal person, making sihr. will make different magic and the first magic is stronger than the second one and jinns in 1 st case are stronger.. but this ruqia helps against all jinns.. and! first results how its is written here about after 1 month, you will be able to read without waswas but do it untill the jinn goes out.
    Last edited by kleopatra5; 06-08-17 at 08:38 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kleopatra5 View Post
    read all hadises of Prothet s/a/s (about 600.000) and you will figure it out! hahah About Baqara many hadises.
    <Magicians cant stand smthg against sura Baqara>
    <if you read Baqara, a jinn leaves this house and cant come back 3 days>
    and many others..
    small addition..
    now i make a course from this book.. How to expel a jinn..
    I read sura Baqara 3times or 3 hours, Saffat, Jinn, Hashr at least 1 time.. everything together 3 hours minimum into water 5 liter . and i made the same oilve oil 5 liter/for all duration.

http://www.allahsword.com/ebooks/Ang..._Your_Home.pdf

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Brothres!
    If you have heavy thoughts, waswas and jinn disturbs you to read Baqara, you should start with Auzubilahiminashatanirragim, than dua Manzil 1 time in the morning into your water and than read sura Baqara 3 hours dayly how written above

http://www.schoolquran.com/ISLAMIC-B...sh_Version.pdf

Who cant get married can add sura Taha 1 time dayly

so you need to read only these 3 things.

Manzil dua cleans the house and shop, if you read morning, also you can some times to spray a 500 ml water with it, speccially after negatiive people.. for good energy at home..

Every time when you start reading Quran say Auzubilllahiminashatanirragim, so a shatan cant stop you reading the Quran.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

surah Al-Baqarah is the longest surah of the Quran and the prophet (s.a.w.) highlighted many of its benefits in general and some of its specific benefits. For example, the prophet (s.a.w.) told us that its recitation in a house keeps the Satan away. Abu Hurayrah reports that the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.) said: “Do not make your houses like graves, for the Shaytan runs away from a house in which Surat al-Baqarah is recited” (narrated by Muslim, ). As most of the spiritual illnesses such as evil eye, jinn possession, and black magic are satanic in nature, keeping Satan away can also help both in the treatment of such conditions and as a preventive measure.