Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 45
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    399
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quoted
    223 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13

    Stories on Cure with Surat Al Baqarah

    AL Salamualikum,

    I am starting a new series on Surat Al Baqarah and how many people were cured by it with the will of Allah to encourage all the members who are suffering from Sihir, Mess or possession to have hope, not to give up and to know that there is a cure for whatever they suffer from. Allah did not bring down a sickness unless it was accompanied with a cure. I consider the possession , Mess and Siher as an illness and will be included in what I mentioned above. So hope is always there as long as you have the will to do what is necessary to reach it.

    the first story I am listing is as narrated by the person who mentioned it to me.

    the effected person start by saying : I was suffering from strong Mess ( possession) for a long time during that I was subjected to different type of torcher.I went to several Ruqat but without any good results and my situation kept going from bad to worse until I found a cure program by reciting surat Al Baqara 3 times a day. So I started doing that daily and I will be honest with you when I say that I was struggling to finish it each time and my feeling was as I was about to die from pain each time because the resistance of the Jinn I had. I am sure that the tiredness and the pain I felt was due to the jinn who was also suffering because of this great Surah. I continued this program for one month on daily bases and the results were something which I did not dream about. from these results are

    1- the Mess I had and the pain I suffered disappeared about 90%.
    2- the heavy burden which I used to feel on my shoulders disappeared and I became very Energetic and started doing a lot of work at home . In the passed I was spending most of my time in bed.
    3-In the past I suffered a lack of concentration and lost my focus, I forget names very easy and when I read I do not understand. all my concentration was just on reading about Jinn and Shayateen . After I started with the Baqarah my concentration was up to 100%. I started to think about other things while in the past I was just thinking about jinn and shayateen. I was able to memorize Surat Al Baqarah and other suar from the Quran very easily. The cure was not in my body only but it acceded it to other parts of my life. Before I start this program I lost my job due to unexplained problems with my manager also my sisters had a lot of family problems that reached to the stage of divorce after I started reciting Al Baqarah I saw a dream like Ruyah that goodness will descend on me and all my family also I saw the jinn who possess me in my dreams and I am hitting him hard ( before he was terrifying me in my dreams and hurting me). I got a new job better than the one had before and I felt a lot of Barakah in the money I earn. My brothers became successful in their trades after they lost a lot of money. My sisters repaired their relation with their husbands and so many other good changes which took place in my life and my family. I will continue doing this program until Allah will cure me 100% and I am sure that this issue will end very soon .

    The program I followed was as follows.

    1-Reciting surat Al Baqarah 3 times a day and I was doing it at the same time.
    2- Quantity of water enough for a bath and olive oil around 3 large spoons.
    3- During the recitation of Al Baqarah blow on both the water and the oil several times.
    4- after finishing the reading take a bath with the water after adding to it apple vinegar,,salt and Alum.
    5- use the olive oil to rub all your body before going to bed at night.

    Read Surat Al Baqarah and be sure that Allah will cure you because of this great Surah. Do not say that I red it and nothing happened to the jinn and he is not effected, this is not true . It is impossible that a person reads Al Baqarah and not get any benefit from reading it and there is no Shaytan or jinn in the world will not be effected or get killed by this great Surah , the only thing you have to do is to have Patience and be assertive and confident of the words of God and his recovery.

    To be continued......

    AM

  2. #2
    On A Hired Plane of Logic LailaTheMuslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    12,843
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2675 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    451

    Re: Stories on Cure with Surat Al Baqarah

    Excellent and hope giving I will try this in sha Allah
    وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

    And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."


    أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

    Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].


    Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

    Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    45
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7

    Post Stories on Cure with Surat Al Baqarah

    Nice hints!!!

  4. #4
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3

    Re: Stories on Cure with Surat Al Baqarah

    Hi Brother! Thank you for sharing so much!!. I would like to ask/ please!!!!!!!!!
    1.should read 3 times dayly into water and after to wash 3 times dayly accordingly or to read 3 times into water in 1 session and after to wash 1 time?
    2. Are you healthy? how long did it take?
    Thank you very much! Best regards!
    Last edited by kleopatra5; 12-05-17 at 08:42 PM.

  5. #5
    On A Hired Plane of Logic LailaTheMuslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    12,843
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2675 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    451

    Re: Stories on Cure with Surat Al Baqarah

    .. sorry wrong post.
    Last edited by LailaTheMuslim; 12-05-17 at 09:41 PM.
    وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

    And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."


    أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

    Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].


    Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

    Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

  6. #6
    On A Hired Plane of Logic LailaTheMuslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    12,843
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2675 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    451

    Re: Stories on Cure with Surat Al Baqarah

    ... wrong thread
    وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

    And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."


    أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

    Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].


    Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

    Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    399
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quoted
    223 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13

    Re: Stories on Cure with Surat Al Baqarah

    Quote Originally Posted by kleopatra5 View Post
    Hi Brother! Thank you for sharing so much!!. I would like to ask/ please!!!!!!!!!
    1.should read 3 times dayly into water and after to wash 3 times dayly accordingly or to read 3 times into water in 1 session and after to wash 1 time?
    2. Are you healthy? how long did it take?
    Thank you very much! Best regards!
    If you recite the Baqarah 3 times in one session it will take around 1 to 1.5 Hr. depending on your reading speed. then you blow into the water several times during the recitation ,then after finishing the 3 times then take the water and shower with it and it is recommended also to drink from this water before taking the shower.

    If you are reciting the Baqarah 3 times but in different times during the day ,then keep the water with you until you finish the last reciting of the baqarah and then take the shower.

    If you do this method daily you will start feeling the difference. in the beginning your body will feel some pain as the jinn tries to prevent you from doing it but by time he will be weaken and dies if he do not leave your body. you will also experience dreams during this period about the jinn in your body .

    AM

  8. #8
    Thunder and lightning european muslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    354
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    223 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: Stories on Cure with Surat Al Baqarah

    Salaam

    Yesterday i read surat al baqara.
    it took me 3 hours to finish it once because i am not a native arab speaker.
    i felt stings on the left side of my intestines (place where i suspect the sihr is located)
    I also dreamt that night that there were 2 strange men in my house just sitting around with no purpose.
    i ordered them out of my house and they told me they were sent by a friend of mine.
    i kicked them out.

    I think they were jinn that got evicted by the recitation of al baqara.
    The friend they were sent by is a friend of mine who has sihr and jinn problems and i performed ruqya on him.
    Maybe the jinn came to my house for revenge because i made ruqya on my friend.

    Wa Allahu a3lam.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    399
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quoted
    223 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13

    Re: Stories on Cure with Surat Al Baqarah

    Quote Originally Posted by european muslim View Post
    Salaam

    Yesterday i read surat al baqara.
    it took me 3 hours to finish it once because i am not a native arab speaker.
    i felt stings on the left side of my intestines (place where i suspect the sihr is located)
    I also dreamt that night that there were 2 strange men in my house just sitting around with no purpose.
    i ordered them out of my house and they told me they were sent by a friend of mine.
    i kicked them out.

    I think they were jinn that got evicted by the recitation of al baqara.
    The friend they were sent by is a friend of mine who has sihr and jinn problems and i performed ruqya on him.
    Maybe the jinn came to my house for revenge because i made ruqya on my friend.

    Wa Allahu a3lam.
    If you commit yourself to this program everything will start changing in your life. you are doing 2 things, you are fighting with the Baqarah and you are gaining good deeds by reciting the Quran.

    I already mentioned in one of my previous post ,if a person recite the Quran every day and finish it in 6 days and make this a habit, no Siher will harm him or his family and he will be under the direct protection of Allah subhanehu , and if any saher wants to harm him by siher, his work will be reversed up on him.

    the only thing is you need people with a strong will to do this.

    AM

  10. #10
    Thunder and lightning european muslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    354
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    223 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: Stories on Cure with Surat Al Baqarah

    Can i listen to a recitation while reading in the quran?
    to help me with my recitation.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    399
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quoted
    223 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13

    Re: Stories on Cure with Surat Al Baqarah

    Quote Originally Posted by european muslim View Post
    Can i listen to a recitation while reading in the quran?
    to help me with my recitation.
    you can.

    AM

  12. #12
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3

    Re: Stories on Cure with Surat Al Baqarah

    Thank you very much, dear Brother!
    May Allah bless you and give you Djannat Firdous and cure!
    i would add if you sit on the flour with a bed or a wall or a chair behind you and set on you belly 5 l water and read into it, putting the Quran on you knees and reading, so it works 10 times better. I noticed this effect in the eve when i read another short sura into water. (you can hold the bottleneck for easy reading into it) So you drink 1 cup and wash with the rest. You can do it 3 times as welll. And you can read into 5 liter olive oil 3 times Baqara.

    Jazakallahu hairan!
    Best regards!
    i spent 11 years till i get this correct cure.
    Alhamdulillahi rabbil alamin.

  13. #13
    Thunder and lightning european muslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    354
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    223 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: Stories on Cure with Surat Al Baqarah

    Assalamu aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa baraktoehoe.

    Day 3 of reading surat al baqara.

    I cut my time reading down from 4 hours on the first day to 2h 35 mins on the 3d day.
    I felt more stabbing pain in my leg and more movement inside.
    I read al baqara 1 time a day and i wash myself with ruqya water containing rock salt alum (al chebb) and sidr powder.

    I also use recited ruqya oil with 1 spoon of sidr powder 1 spoon of black seed powder and 1 spoon of rue powder (al fajl).

    I can feel and notice a difference already alhamdoelillah.

    I get more angry though so i have to watch out not to let the sjajtaan get me too angry.

    today in sha Allah i will add 100 ayat alkoersie before sleeping.

    I will keep a log on the changes in sha Allah.


    Wa Aleikum assalaam.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    399
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quoted
    223 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13

    Re: Stories on Cure with Surat Al Baqarah

    Quote Originally Posted by european muslim View Post
    Assalamu aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa baraktoehoe.

    Day 3 of reading surat al baqara.

    I cut my time reading down from 4 hours on the first day to 2h 35 mins on the 3d day.
    I felt more stabbing pain in my leg and more movement inside.
    I read al baqara 1 time a day and i wash myself with ruqya water containing rock salt alum (al chebb) and sidr powder.

    I also use recited ruqya oil with 1 spoon of sidr powder 1 spoon of black seed powder and 1 spoon of rue powder (al fajl).

    I can feel and notice a difference already alhamdoelillah.

    I get more angry though so i have to watch out not to let the sjajtaan get me too angry.

    today in sha Allah i will add 100 ayat alkoersie before sleeping.

    I will keep a log on the changes in sha Allah.


    Wa Aleikum assalaam.
    Read Ayet alqurssi 7 times before going to bed not 100 times and add the following to your program:

    Bring a cup of water and add to it 2 food spoons of vinegar apple or grape and if the red vinegar is not available use the white one.

    befor going to bed and before reciting the qurssi 7 times do the following

    keep the cup near your mouth and recite the following

    1-(اعوذ بالله السميع العليم من الشيطان الرجيم ) 100 times and blow after each time into the water mixed with the vinegar.

    2-(يامعشر الجن والانس ان استطعتم ان تنفذوا من اقطار السماوات والارض فانفذوا لاتنفذون الا بسلطان ) 100 times and blow into the water after each time. this ayah is in surat alrahman

    After you are done ,drink 1/2 of the cup and the rest wipe all your body except the eyes with it by using your hand .

    then recite the Qurssi 7 times and sleep.

    keep doing this every day with the baqarah

    let me know the progress .

    AM

  15. #15
    Thunder and lightning european muslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    354
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    223 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: Stories on Cure with Surat Al Baqarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Abo Mohammad View Post
    Read Ayet alqurssi 7 times before going to bed not 100 times and add the following to your program:

    Bring a cup of water and add to it 2 food spoons of vinegar apple or grape and if the red vinegar is not available use the white one.

    befor going to bed and before reciting the qurssi 7 times do the following

    keep the cup near your mouth and recite the following

    1-(اعوذ بالله السميع العليم من الشيطان الرجيم ) 100 times and blow after each time into the water mixed with the vinegar.

    2-(يامعشر الجن والانس ان استطعتم ان تنفذوا من اقطار السماوات والارض فانفذوا لاتنفذون الا بسلطان ) 100 times and blow into the water after each time. this ayah is in surat alrahman

    After you are done ,drink 1/2 of the cup and the rest wipe all your body except the eyes with it by using your hand .

    then recite the Qurssi 7 times and sleep.

    keep doing this every day with the baqarah

    let me know the progress .

    AM
    "1-(اعوذ بالله السميع العليم من الشيطان الرجيم ) 100 times and blow after each time into the water mixed with the vinegar."

    What to seek refuge from?
    a3oedoe billahi samee3 al 3aleem (min al sjajtaan al rajeem?)

    I will keep you updated on the progress.

    2-(يامعشر الجن والانس ان استطعتم ان تنفذوا من اقطار السماوات والارض فانفذوا لاتنفذون الا بسلطان ) 100 (is this verse not used to kill the saahir and the ghaadim jinn?)

    Bi idnillah naturally.

  16. #16
    Please do not 'Rep'. Jzk. Fakhri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    4,401
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1294 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    305

    Re: Stories on Cure with Surat Al Baqarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Abo Mohammad View Post
    If you recite the Baqarah 3 times in one session it will take around 1 to 1.5 Hr. Depending on speed..."
    (You must mean reciting it once will take that long. Surely?)
    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
    -------------------------------
    "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
    NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    399
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quoted
    223 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13

    Re: Stories on Cure with Surat Al Baqarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Fakhri View Post
    (You must mean reciting it once will take that long. Surely?)
    If you speak Arabic as your mother language ,reading the baqarah will take 25 to 30 minutes to finish. otherwise it will take longer to those who can not read Arabic .

    There are Quran available in the market, I have a copy from it were the Arabic words are written in English letters so when you read you will read English but the word pronunciation will come out of the mouth as an Arabic word. this will make it easier for you to read fast.

    AM

  18. #18
    Please do not 'Rep'. Jzk. Fakhri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    4,401
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1294 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    305

    Re: Stories on Cure with Surat Al Baqarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Abo Mohammad View Post
    If you speak Arabic as your mother language ,reading the baqarah will take 25 to 30 minutes to finish. otherwise it will take longer to those who can not read Arabic .

    There are Quran available in the market, I have a copy from it were the Arabic words are written in English letters so when you read you will read English but the word pronunciation will come out of the mouth as an Arabic word. this will make it easier for you to read fast.

    AM
    Ok. Subhaanallah. I am quite surprised by that in all honesty. At the quickest it takes an hour or so to read, personally, even though it's (alhamdulillah) memorised.
    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
    -------------------------------
    "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
    NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

  19. #19
    Thunder and lightning european muslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    354
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    223 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: Stories on Cure with Surat Al Baqarah

    Salaam

    After a couple of days of reading surat al baqara.

    So far

    stining needle like pain in left part of lower intestines.
    pain in left knee constantly and movement in my left leg.
    also contraction of musles in my back.
    the contacting muscles in my back i also get when i go to crowded places.
    or when i enter a room where i suspect jinn activity (jinn reacting to presence of other jinn).

    Also dreamt of a woman wearing hijab was in pain.
    when i approached her to make ruqya she said it was because of my oil.

    i use recited olive oil on my legs daily.

  20. #20
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3

    Re: Stories on Cure with Surat Al Baqarah

    Hi brother Abo Mohammad!
    Are you healthy already? How long does it take?

  21. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    399
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quoted
    223 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13

    Re: Stories on Cure with Surat Al Baqarah

    Quote Originally Posted by kleopatra5 View Post
    Hi brother Abo Mohammad!
    Are you healthy already? How long does it take?
    This method will work if you commit yourself of doing it every day.
    About your first part of your question, my answer is I provide treatment for patients. I am not effected by jinn possession ,Alhamdulillah.

    AM

  22. #22
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3

    Re: Stories on Cure with Surat Al Baqarah

    Thank you dear brother!
    3 times Baqara works exellent.
    For the strongest jinn.
    at Abu Suraka page i found 1 woman was with sihr 17 years and made this treatment, but with 7 times Baqara and after 41 days she recovered. i dont have so much time, but sure who has he can beat the jinn.

    2 times doesnt work so fine..
    exactly 3 times about 3 months at least / it depends of power of jinn. But 3 times is the main point! i tested, after 1 or 2 times i dont feel the great difference. After 3 times he cant stand. in all books against sihr also written 3 hours at least with washing!

    My second ruqia against all deseases/ bllod pressure, eyes, hairs ect.. Tested by my friend.
    per 70 times< Fatiha. Kursi. Kafirun and 3 last sura and salavats and ayat astofirulla....... la huwala wa la kuwata........azim.
    make dua, drink 1 glass and wash with a rest 70 days, but if you are aaflicted by jinn, you should read Baqara 2-3 times in addiction

    Best regards!

  23. #23
    Odan
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    3,044
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    491 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    88

    Re: Stories on Cure with Surat Al Baqarah

    A question, does this need to be read out aloud?

  24. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    399
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quoted
    223 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13

    Re: Stories on Cure with Surat Al Baqarah

    Quote Originally Posted by AX1300 View Post
    A question, does this need to be read out aloud?
    No need to be loud. Normal reading .

    AM

  25. #25
    Odan
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    3,044
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    491 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    88

    Re: Stories on Cure with Surat Al Baqarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Abo Mohammad View Post
    No need to be loud. Normal reading .

    AM
    So you can read silently i.e. in your head.

  26. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    399
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quoted
    223 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13

    Re: Stories on Cure with Surat Al Baqarah

    Quote Originally Posted by AX1300 View Post
    So you can read silently i.e. in your head.
    Not silently in your head. your voice can be low to the limit that you can hear yourself.

    AM

  27. #27
    Odan
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    3,044
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    491 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    88

    Re: Stories on Cure with Surat Al Baqarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Abo Mohammad View Post
    Not silently in your head. your voice can be low to the limit that you can hear yourself.

    AM
    Cool bro!

  28. #28
    Thunder and lightning european muslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    354
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    223 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: Stories on Cure with Surat Al Baqarah

    Assalamu aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatoehoe.

    It hase been difficult to read daily Al baqara once let alone 3 times in a row.
    Therefore i decided to try and memorise it to speed up lecture.

    Anyone on here that has memorised Al baqara?
    Some pointers would be very welcome.

    May Allah grant us the knowledge of his book.
    And the thunder exalts [ Allah ] with praise of Him - and the angels [as well] from fear of Him - and He sends thunderbolts and strikes therewith whom He wills while they dispute about Allah ; and He is severe in assault

  29. #29
    Umm Kulthoom Rumaysah~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    4,692
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3695 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    351

    Re: Stories on Cure with Surat Al Baqarah

    Quote Originally Posted by european muslim View Post
    Assalamu aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatoehoe.

    It hase been difficult to read daily Al baqara once let alone 3 times in a row.
    Therefore i decided to try and memorise it to speed up lecture.

    Anyone on here that has memorised Al baqara?
    Some pointers would be very welcome.

    May Allah grant us the knowledge of his book.
    What do you need help with? how to memorise it?
    While it is good that you want to memorize it, from my experience it doesn't really speed up how long it takes to recite the whole surah, it still it takes about an hour if you're really quick and recite properly.
    شَكَوْتُ إلَى وَكِيعٍ سُوءَ حِفْظِي
    فَأرْشَدَنِي إلَى تَرْكِ المعَاصي
    وَأخْبَرَنِي بأَنَّ العِلْمَ نُورٌ
    ونورُ الله لا يهدى لعاصي

  30. #30
    Thunder and lightning european muslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    354
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    223 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: Stories on Cure with Surat Al Baqarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Rumaysah~ View Post
    What do you need help with? how to memorise it?
    While it is good that you want to memorize it, from my experience it doesn't really speed up how long it takes to recite the whole surah, it still it takes about an hour if you're really quick and recite properly.
    Currently it takes me about 2,5 hours so an hour would be a massive improvement.
    Arabic is not my native language.
    Also i want to memorise Al Baqara because i am active in the field of ruqya and the magicians can not overcome it.
    And the thunder exalts [ Allah ] with praise of Him - and the angels [as well] from fear of Him - and He sends thunderbolts and strikes therewith whom He wills while they dispute about Allah ; and He is severe in assault

  31. #31
    Thunder and lightning european muslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    354
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    223 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: Stories on Cure with Surat Al Baqarah

    Quote Originally Posted by european muslim View Post
    Currently it takes me about 2,5 hours so an hour would be a massive improvement.
    Arabic is not my native language.
    Also i want to memorise Al Baqara because i am active in the field of ruqya and the magicians can not overcome it.
    up to ayah 105 i can read it fairly swiftly because i listen to it often.
    I find the last 100 ayahs most difficult to read.
    And the thunder exalts [ Allah ] with praise of Him - and the angels [as well] from fear of Him - and He sends thunderbolts and strikes therewith whom He wills while they dispute about Allah ; and He is severe in assault

  32. #32
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3

    Re: Stories on Cure with Surat Al Baqarah

    Brother! read 3 hours, later you will be able to read 50 min and later 40.. It comes with a practice. i had so.. Any way the recovering starts
    1 when you read 3 hours or 3 times
    2 when you wash _ make ghusl with drinking
    3 to rub the olive oil all body!!!!! in addition

    the duration lasts min 3 months max till 1, 5 year- raqias say
    i think 3 till 6 months maximally do it till the jinn goes out and read morning and evening 1 time ayat Kursi all life for protection when you get up and go to sleep.


    Suras Nas and Falak are against waswas and barriers and against negative effects and against magic too.


    i read now Bakara 40 max and plus sura Falak and Nas per 70 times each. it works exellent! 3 times dayly

    When i have no time to read Baqara 3 times, i read Nas and Falak 1 hour.iinto water ect.. ., but only if i am not at home and ect..
    Last edited by kleopatra5; 13-07-17 at 05:03 PM.

  33. #33
    Thunder and lightning european muslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    354
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    223 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: Stories on Cure with Surat Al Baqarah

    Masha Allah sister
    Very motivating you have convinced me.
    And the thunder exalts [ Allah ] with praise of Him - and the angels [as well] from fear of Him - and He sends thunderbolts and strikes therewith whom He wills while they dispute about Allah ; and He is severe in assault

  34. #34
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2

    Re: Stories on Cure with Surat Al Baqarah

    Assalam aaleikum!

    I am reading daily the Baqara since ca.3 Weeks, once....
    It seems I have to increase up to 3x soon inshaAllah

    I have a questions for the experienced sisters:

    Should I read during my menstruation days, I usually read from my phone with transliteration and put the mushaf on my knees and follow. At the beginning was burdensome to follow the mushaf but with the time alhamdolillah I am coping pretty well. Should I also wash during these menstruation days?

  35. #35
    Senior Member Sfe995's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    600
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    53 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28

    Re: Stories on Cure with Surat Al Baqarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Abo Mohammad View Post
    If you commit yourself to this program everything will start changing in your life. you are doing 2 things, you are fighting with the Baqarah and you are gaining good deeds by reciting the Quran.

    I already mentioned in one of my previous post ,if a person recite the Quran every day and finish it in 6 days and make this a habit, no Siher will harm him or his family and he will be under the direct protection of Allah subhanehu , and if any saher wants to harm him by siher, his work will be reversed up on him.

    the only thing is you need people with a strong will to do this.

    AM
    Can you use this method for sihr and ayn (evil eye) also?

  36. #36
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3

    Re: Stories on Cure with Surat Al Baqarah

    Quote Originally Posted by european muslim View Post
    Masha Allah sister
    Very motivating you have convinced me.
    yes you can prapair 5 liter of the olive oil. and dont dry your body after this ruqia ghusl..

    so now i read Baqara 40 min plus nas falak 20 min into water 3 times dayly and wash with it..

  37. #37
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3

    Re: Stories on Cure with Surat Al Baqarah

    Quote Originally Posted by muslima919 View Post
    Assalam aaleikum!

    I am reading daily the Baqara since ca.3 Weeks, once....
    It seems I have to increase up to 3x soon inshaAllah

    I have a questions for the experienced sisters:

    Should I read during my menstruation days, I usually read from my phone with transliteration and put the mushaf on my knees and follow. At the beginning was burdensome to follow the mushaf but with the time alhamdolillah I am coping pretty well. Should I also wash during these menstruation days?
    NO! only by heart!! to read Quran during this time is forbidden!
    you have to listen to 3 times baqara or simply do another thing: to read into water 70 times Fatiha, 70 times ayat Kursi, 70 times 4 Kul, 70 times salawats, 70 times ayat astofirulla, subhoanalla, alhamdulillah, lailahaillallah, wa allohu akbar, la huwla wa la kuwwata illahi billahil aliyl azim. Make dua. do it 3 times dayly and drink 1 glass and wash with the rest. I add to listen to Baqara nights in this case, 1 time.. it calms me down.

  38. #38
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3

    Re: Stories on Cure with Surat Al Baqarah

    yes against all deseases. But cure with Baqara is faster than to read all Quran.

    I have great news!!!!
    in addition to Baqara 3 times (or 3 hours who reads slowly) they should read also per 3 times dayly: sura Duhan, Fatiha, ayat Kursi and 3 last surahs into this water. I got it yesterday from my syrian college and he had got it from Imam, who said, that Duhan is the strongest (after Baqara) agaisnt jinn. I did it 2 times today and yesterday with Baqara and can say i have no negative feelings at all, huge difference!!!
    i am going to do it until the Jinn goes out.! Sura Duhan is great, great, great silence for soul!

    who has much time, he can read sura Baqara after each namaz (cure from dear brother Abo Mohammad) with sura Duhan ect... and you can recover during 2 months.. but 3 times works as well! when i am at home i read 5 times, when work-3 times.
    Last edited by kleopatra5; 28-07-17 at 11:05 AM.

  39. #39
    Senior Member Noom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    145
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    99 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Stories on Cure with Surat Al Baqarah

    call me skeptics.but is this from sunnah?

  40. #40
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3

    Re: Stories on Cure with Surat Al Baqarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Noom View Post
    call me skeptics.but is this from sunnah?
    read all hadises of Prothet s/a/s (about 600.000) and you will figure it out! hahah About Baqara many hadises.
    <Magicians cant stand smthg against sura Baqara>
    <if you read Baqara, a jinn leaves this house and cant come back 3 days>
    and many others..
    Last edited by kleopatra5; 30-07-17 at 04:33 PM.

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT. The time now is 06:28 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.2.7 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Skin By: PurevB.com

MPADC.com Islamic Web Hosting | Muslim Ad Network | Islamic Nasheeds | Islamic Mobile App Developement Android & iPhone | Islamic Web Hosting : Muslim Designers : Labbayk Nasheeds : silk route jilbab: Hijab: : Web Islamic Newsletter: Islamic Web Hosting

Students of Arabic Forum | Hijab Shop