Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Mentioned
    590 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1569 Post(s)

Signs of a Magician

For awareness raising, stay away from people like this......

....feel free to list.

I'll add some points later insha'Allah
    وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

On A Hired Plane of Logic LailaTheMuslim's Avatar
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2675 Post(s)

Re: Signs of a Magician

they ask for your mother's second name and clothes with your scent
    وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Mentioned
    242 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2678 Post(s)

They ask for hair and/or nails either from yourself or anyone else

They ask for objects that are regularly used by yourself or someone else

Mentioned
    691 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7580 Post(s)

Mentioned
    691 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7580 Post(s)

Mentioned
    242 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2678 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Simply_Logical View Post
    The guys eyes look so scary

Odan
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1111 Post(s)

There's no such thing as magic.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1415 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JoNaEl View Post
    There's no such thing as magic.
    Prophet suffered harm from magic...
    ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I think black magic is a real deal I can definitely I believe in this

YOUR FAVOURITE AKHI 2016 Magic.'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2281 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shirley Pric View Post
    I think black magic is a real deal I can definitely I believe in this
    created a post just fr this and left :\
    8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
    2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
    3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
    4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
    5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
    6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
    7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
    8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This id also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Black magic is a serious issue all over the world, I totally believe in black magic there is even proof in the Quran. The only one that can protect us from this form of evil the one and only Allah (swt), may he protect us from the evil of people and both unseen.

AMEEN!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    91 Post(s)

>They request you to do strange things, like eat something(especially dodgy if they tell you to avoid saying Bismillaah) specific at a specific time saying something specific.
    >They may give you a rolled up piece of animal skin and tell you to put it where your experiencing trouble(my mum found one once as a child, she opened it and saw Quraan written backwards in blood and weird symbols and stuff. She kept reading Ayatul Kursi then put it back because she got scared).
    >They may mumble things under their breath, it usually isn't Quraan, their eyes may roll back.
    > As cliche as it seems, they may keep something hanging around their neck.
    >Another tell-tale sign is they won't tell you do even basic Ruqyah, such as reading Ayahs of the Quraan. They may request you to do things without having wudoo. >They may ask for weird things such as hair, nails, worn clothes.
    >They also may give you weird herbs to burn.

If ever in doubt, ask someone knowledgable! Check the Quraan and Sunnah to see if this person works according to them! Never do something you are uncomfortable with unless you are 200% sure it is not magic!

I have family members afflicted with black magic, and I knew of a 'sheikh' who used to do black magic(of course, he's no longer in the mosque) and live in a country where Sufism is common, so I've seen/heard of quite a bit.
    Last edited by _Sapphire; 08-09-17 at 11:49 AM.