Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 44
  1. #1

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    1,405
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quoted
    849 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    I'm noticing a big difference now

    Salam alaikum

    I've been at this ruqyah for a while now,just about a year almost but I have to say the week of senna is what has been the turning point for me.

    I don't feel a 100% or even 80% normal but I'm progressing that way and it gives me serious hope.

    The quality and quantity of my salat has improved immensely,5 a day,everyday, plus witr plus a nafl here and there.I prayed in the somali masjid tonight and it was really good.

    I have to say I didn't like Islam in the beginning because everything was making me sicker,adhan,prayer,listening to Quran but now I know it's source of healing and seeing the benefits of it.

    i saw my Mom today and she noticed a big difference even though she says I've lost weight.

    I'm convinced that InshaALLAH,I can beat this now.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Amaana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    Girl Unspecified
    Posts
    797
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quoted
    541 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    50

    Re: I'm noticing a big difference now

    Quote Originally Posted by Samsandman View Post
    Salam alaikum

    I've been at this ruqyah for a while now,just about a year almost but I have to say the week of senna is what has been the turning point for me.

    I don't feel a 100% or even 80% normal but I'm progressing that way and it gives me serious hope.

    The quality and quantity of my salat has improved immensely,5 a day,everyday, plus witr plus a nafl here and there.I prayed in the somali masjid tonight and it was really good.

    I have to say I didn't like Islam in the beginning because everything was making me sicker,adhan,prayer,listening to Quran but now I know it's source of healing and seeing the benefits of it.

    i saw my Mom today and she noticed a big difference even though she says I've lost weight.

    I'm convinced that InshaALLAH,I can beat this now.
    In shaa Allah you WILL.

    may Allah make it easy for you and give you shifa3a, ameen!

  3. #3

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    1,405
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quoted
    849 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: I'm noticing a big difference now

    Thank you sister.

  4. #4
    Odan
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    3,462
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Quoted
    888 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    53

    Re: I'm noticing a big difference now

    Quote Originally Posted by Samsandman View Post

    5 a day,everyday, plus witr plus a nafl here and there.I prayed in the somali masjid tonight and it was really good.
    nafl here and there

    what a lazy sam the jinnys made you here ...
    Do me a deal every time you want to reply to me go and do 2 nafl before hand.
    If you not on Quran and Sunah go to hell and leave me alone. No Kuffar, no Shia, no Mushrik Barelvis, no rejecters of hadith (even for your mathab) & no other deviants.
    Our Arabic Blog http://al3arabiya.org/
    Our Islamic Blog http://carryonummah.blogspot.co.uk/
    Our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbp...8-CYfRl_3_jpsw

  5. #5
    On A Hired Plane of Logic LailaTheMuslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    12,845
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2684 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    451

    Re: I'm noticing a big difference now

    ma sha Allah, May Allah completely heal u ameen
    وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

    And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."


    أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

    Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].


    Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

    Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

  6. #6

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    1,405
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quoted
    849 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: I'm noticing a big difference now

    And May ALLAH awj heal you as well.amin

  7. #7
    Super Moderator Jenicca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    22,124
    Mentioned
    590 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1569 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    728

    Re: I'm noticing a big difference now

    Alhumdollilah, this made me really really happy to read.

    May Allah swt bless you with complete and lasting shi'faah and burn all the shyateen.

    Keep at it akhi, May Allah swt make it easy for you
    وَالْعَصْرِ

    إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

    إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

    "If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

    "Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

    Khanqah Habibiyah

  8. #8
    --- Simply_Logical's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    18,382
    Mentioned
    691 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7581 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1202

    Re: I'm noticing a big difference now



    thats good to hear Alhamdulillah

    what sort of time you been having the sidr leaves?
    Surah Taha, Verse 69:

    وَأَلْقِ مَا فِي يَمِينِكَ تَلْقَفْ مَا صَنَعُوا إِنَّمَا صَنَعُوا كَيْدُ سَاحِرٍ وَلَا يُفْلِحُ السَّاحِرُ حَيْثُ أَتَىٰ

    "And throw that which is in your right hand! It will swallow up that which they have made. That which they have made is only a magician's trick,
    and the magician will never be successful, no matter whatever amount (of skill) he may attain."

    Self Help Ruqya Shari'ah Guide
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...Shari-ah-Guide

    Practical Self Ruqya
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...=1#post7492713

    Is there such a thing as good magic? by Abu Ibraheem
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...y-Abu-Ibraheem

    Don't fear the Jinn - Muhammad Tim Humble
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...mad-Tim-Humble

    Exposing Black Magic
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...ing+black+mgic

    The History of Black Magic
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...hlight=history

    Real Magicians And Sorcerers
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...-And-Sorcerers

    How to destroy a taweez ? Ruqya related questions answered
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...tions-answered

    Exposing Taweez...
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...xposing-Taweez

    Ruqyah Audio
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...4-Ruqyah-Audio

    Sorcerer's Plot | Arabic | English Subtitles | Every Muslim must watch this video
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...ing+black+mgic

  9. #9
    Sister Beblessed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    2,019
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quoted
    229 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    122

    Re: I'm noticing a big difference now

    Allhmdulilah good to hear.

    Ameen to duaas
    ☝🏻️اللهمَّ لك الحمد حتى ترضى، ولك الحمد إذا رضيت، ولك الحمد بعد الرضا

  10. #10
    Peace ms.muslimah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    4,634
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3205 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    207

    Re: I'm noticing a big difference now



    Insha' Allah you will beat this. I'll make du'a for you. Ameen to the du'as.
    Narrated Anas:
    The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself." [Bukhari]

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    466
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quoted
    240 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13

    Re: I'm noticing a big difference now

    Quote Originally Posted by Samsandman View Post
    Salam alaikum

    I've been at this ruqyah for a while now,just about a year almost but I have to say the week of senna is what has been the turning point for me.

    I don't feel a 100% or even 80% normal but I'm progressing that way and it gives me serious hope.

    The quality and quantity of my salat has improved immensely,5 a day,everyday, plus witr plus a nafl here and there.I prayed in the somali masjid tonight and it was really good.

    I have to say I didn't like Islam in the beginning because everything was making me sicker,adhan,prayer,listening to Quran but now I know it's source of healing and seeing the benefits of it.

    i saw my Mom today and she noticed a big difference even though she says I've lost weight.

    I'm convinced that InshaALLAH,I can beat this now.
    Masha Allah. May Allah heal every one of us all insha-allah. Can I ask what your routine is?

  12. #12

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    1,405
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quoted
    849 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: I'm noticing a big difference now

    @Martyr89 The senna is what is making the big difference. Keeping on the 5 daily is very important and doing the 3 quls.
    I haven't been able to do a full day of reciting for the quranic water but the salt epsom foot bath help.

    fighting back in dreams seems to be important as well that why I was pleased by you dog dream,keep that up.
    @Simply_Logical I haven't been able to find any sidr leaves or sidr honey yet,sidr is a very specific item to find and the chinese don't use it that I can figure out the name of. My main source of herbs is unfortunately TCM herbalist except for black seed(nigella) as that is also used as a foodstuff and easy to find. I think I will have to have to import some from the UK or ME.


    If I get out to T.O this summer I'm going to look around there as there is a much larger muslim population in T.O

  13. #13
    Odan
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    3,462
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Quoted
    888 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    53

    Re: I'm noticing a big difference now

    Quote Originally Posted by Samsandman View Post
    @Martyr89 The senna is what is making the big difference. Keeping on the 5 daily is very important and doing the 3 quls.
    I haven't been able to do a full day of reciting for the quranic water but the salt epsom foot bath help.

    fighting back in dreams seems to be important as well that why I was pleased by you dog dream,keep that up.
    @Simply_Logical I haven't been able to find any sidr leaves or sidr honey yet,sidr is a very specific item to find and the chinese don't use it that I can figure out the name of. My main source of herbs is unfortunately TCM herbalist except for black seed(nigella) as that is also used as a foodstuff and easy to find. I think I will have to have to import some from the UK or ME.


    If I get out to T.O this summer I'm going to look around there as there is a much larger muslim population in T.O
    sidr honey = too expensive I bought it 1 - never again very tasty.

    sidr leaves = are cheaper

    but the seena is 4 the magic1 with me it does it in big style
    If you not on Quran and Sunah go to hell and leave me alone. No Kuffar, no Shia, no Mushrik Barelvis, no rejecters of hadith (even for your mathab) & no other deviants.
    Our Arabic Blog http://al3arabiya.org/
    Our Islamic Blog http://carryonummah.blogspot.co.uk/
    Our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbp...8-CYfRl_3_jpsw

  14. #14

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    1,405
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quoted
    849 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: I'm noticing a big difference now

    Today was definitly revenge day for the jinn for talking to my Mom about the magic. Almost murdered a forum user (in person)for having a big mouth but I thought better of it,his lack of class and chronic lies speak to his character any way. I will enjoy taking all his good deeds and seeing him burn,like most lebs I've met. found it easier to to just make takfir on lebs then consider their animal behaviour as including them in Islam. Should've done that the day after my shahada,would have made life alot better.

    I'm going back on the senna tomorrow,InshaALLAH,as

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    466
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quoted
    240 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13

    Re: I'm noticing a big difference now

    Quote Originally Posted by Samsandman View Post
    Today was definitly revenge day for the jinn for talking to my Mom about the magic. Almost murdered a forum user (in person)for having a big mouth but I thought better of it,his lack of class and chronic lies speak to his character any way. I will enjoy taking all his good deeds and seeing him burn,like most lebs I've met. found it easier to to just make takfir on lebs then consider their animal behaviour as including them in Islam. Should've done that the day after my shahada,would have made life alot better.

    I'm going back on the senna tomorrow,InshaALLAH,as
    You should find yourself some sidr leaves. I hear they really don't like sidr leaves. For the past two days I've been taking 1/2 a cup of recited water, a squeeze full of recited honey, 2 tablets of black seed oil and senna pill 3 times a day. I'm going to insha-allah add sidr to my daily ruqyah routine.

  16. #16
    Odan
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    3,462
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Quoted
    888 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    53

    Re: I'm noticing a big difference now

    Quote Originally Posted by Samsandman View Post
    Today was definitly revenge day for the jinn for talking to my Mom about the magic. Almost murdered a forum user (in person)for having a big mouth but I thought better of it,his lack of class and chronic lies speak to his character any way. I will enjoy taking all his good deeds and seeing him burn,like most lebs I've met. found it easier to to just make takfir on lebs then consider their animal behaviour as including them in Islam. Should've done that the day after my shahada,would have made life alot better.

    I'm going back on the senna tomorrow,InshaALLAH,as
    I can not handle this ummah forum in sections.

    I posted a section of:- be careful of lying sufi and it got going and then I put a youtube video of people doing saajuud to this sufi.

    it still up on youtube:-

    then some sufi must of pulled it down - and some1 asked me what happened - i said it came down.

    alhamdu illah on the jinn forum section - we got it good as our mihaj is the majority on it.

    you going to get them revenge days 1s in a while... best to stay away from the agumement but it not easy..
    ah lebs means Lausanne - ahhh in your community not on the forum?
    If you not on Quran and Sunah go to hell and leave me alone. No Kuffar, no Shia, no Mushrik Barelvis, no rejecters of hadith (even for your mathab) & no other deviants.
    Our Arabic Blog http://al3arabiya.org/
    Our Islamic Blog http://carryonummah.blogspot.co.uk/
    Our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbp...8-CYfRl_3_jpsw

  17. #17
    Its fine, take a 38mm noobz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    47,708
    Mentioned
    353 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8079 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    729

    Re: I'm noticing a big difference now

    reverts afflicted with black magic?


    this is usually a south asian thing ....




  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    466
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quoted
    240 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13

    Re: I'm noticing a big difference now

    Quote Originally Posted by noobz View Post
    reverts afflicted with black magic?


    this is usually a south asian thing ....
    Well I'm an American who used to be atheist but the black magic/possession brought me to Islam. And btw, now that I'm educated on possession, sihr and the evil eye, I can see a lot of it in the western world but people don't understand it so they're all taking medication for it. Not everything is sihr, jinn etc ofcorse but I know there are a lot of people in the West who are being afflicted with this type of stuff and don't realize it. In western society, people walking around half naked, arguing, listening to music, partying etc.... It's like the West is a feeding frenzy for shaytaan. Jinn possession, sihr and the evil eye is just too easy for people to get.
    Last edited by Martyr89; 23-03-16 at 11:18 AM.

  19. #19

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    1,405
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quoted
    849 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: I'm noticing a big difference now

    Quote Originally Posted by Martyr89 View Post
    Well I'm an American who used to be atheist but the black magic/possession brought me to Islam. And btw, now that I'm educated on possession, sihr and the evil eye, I can see a lot of it in the western world but people don't understand it so they're all taking medication for it. Not everything is sihr, jinn etc ofcorse but I know there are a lot of people in the West who are being afflicted with this type of stuff and don't realize it. In western society, people walking around half naked, arguing, listening to music, partying etc.... It's like the West is a feeding frenzy for shaytaan. Jinn possession, sihr and the evil eye is just too easy for people to get.
    I concur,once you know the signs you start to notice it around you more, here in Canada you can sell ouiji boards to children,sell books on magic and even hold courses. Satanism is a recognized "religion" in both the US and Canada. I went to high school with a number of satanist,wiccans and magic dabblers.

    PLUS US/Canada gets all the shirky riff raff from India as well,hindus and khalsa sikhs,fetish worshipers from africa,jews and their kabbalah etc etc.

    My Fathers family is from east europe and all my grandma practiced was magic

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    466
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quoted
    240 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13

    Re: I'm noticing a big difference now

    Quote Originally Posted by Samsandman View Post
    I concur,once you know the signs you start to notice it around you more, here in Canada you can sell ouiji boards to children,sell books on magic and even hold courses. Satanism is a recognized "religion" in both the US and Canada. I went to high school with a number of satanist,wiccans and magic dabblers.

    PLUS US/Canada gets all the shirky riff raff from India as well,hindus and khalsa sikhs,fetish worshipers from africa,jews and their kabbalah etc etc.

    My Fathers family is from east europe and all my grandma practiced was magic
    Bro... It really is like you and me are living the same life XD. I actually dated a girl who's entire family messed around with ouiji boards and it was a satanist who performed sihr on me. I do see a lot of this stuff in people now which males me thank Allah for guiding me to atleast be able to fight and protect myself from it where as many people are on medications

  21. #21
    Odan
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    3,462
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Quoted
    888 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    53

    Re: I'm noticing a big difference now

    some of this is because your jinns were mis - guiding to get involved with other people who are possessed -

    its the attraction of the jinns -

    thats why you get a lot of gay thing going on as some people have male jinns and some female and its the jinns putting them together even though both are male or both female - the jinns are male and female and want to chill out together or something like that -
    If you not on Quran and Sunah go to hell and leave me alone. No Kuffar, no Shia, no Mushrik Barelvis, no rejecters of hadith (even for your mathab) & no other deviants.
    Our Arabic Blog http://al3arabiya.org/
    Our Islamic Blog http://carryonummah.blogspot.co.uk/
    Our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbp...8-CYfRl_3_jpsw

  22. #22
    On A Hired Plane of Logic LailaTheMuslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    12,845
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2684 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    451

    Re: I'm noticing a big difference now

    Quote Originally Posted by Samsandman View Post
    Salam alaikum

    I've been at this ruqyah for a while now,just about a year almost but I have to say the week of senna is what has been the turning point for me.

    I don't feel a 100% or even 80% normal but I'm progressing that way and it gives me serious hope.

    The quality and quantity of my salat has improved immensely,5 a day,everyday, plus witr plus a nafl here and there.I prayed in the somali masjid tonight and it was really good.

    I have to say I didn't like Islam in the beginning because everything was making me sicker,adhan,prayer,listening to Quran but now I know it's source of healing and seeing the benefits of it.

    i saw my Mom today and she noticed a big difference even though she says I've lost weight.

    I'm convinced that InshaALLAH,I can beat this now.
    Assalaamu alaikum,

    Brother which senna did you use. I have some senna capsules that don't work for me at all.
    وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

    And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."


    أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

    Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].


    Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

    Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

  23. #23
    On A Hired Plane of Logic LailaTheMuslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    12,845
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2684 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    451

    Re: I'm noticing a big difference now

    Quote Originally Posted by Samsandman View Post
    Today was definitly revenge day for the jinn for talking to my Mom about the magic. Almost murdered a forum user (in person)for having a big mouth but I thought better of it,his lack of class and chronic lies speak to his character any way. I will enjoy taking all his good deeds and seeing him burn,like most lebs I've met. found it easier to to just make takfir on lebs then consider their animal behaviour as including them in Islam. Should've done that the day after my shahada,would have made life alot better.

    I'm going back on the senna tomorrow,InshaALLAH,as
    Have you thought of getting sidr leaves and powder online? And it being delivered to your home. responding to your other comment akhi
    وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

    And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."


    أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

    Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].


    Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

    Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

  24. #24

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    1,405
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quoted
    849 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: I'm noticing a big difference now

    hmmm,I replied to this but I guess it didn't post properly.

    I have also found that Senna sometimes does not work,no idea why this happens.
    I find that if that happens and I am able to, I take senna again the next day and it alway works the second day.
    .
    All senna tablets are 8.6mg of sennesoids,I always take more than the recommended does as it works better

    I have never found sidr here but a good bro sent me some from the UK.

    I am able to get Qust al hind,black seed,senna leaves and tablets,ZamZam and henna locally but never sidr leaves.
    The chines herbalist sells the dried fruit of sidr which is known as Jujoba in Latin but not the leaves.

  25. #25
    Thunder and lightning european muslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    363
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    228 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: I'm noticing a big difference now

    There are different types of sidr leaves.
    In morocco the stuff grows everywhere.
    And the thunder exalts [ Allah ] with praise of Him - and the angels [as well] from fear of Him - and He sends thunderbolts and strikes therewith whom He wills while they dispute about Allah ; and He is severe in assault

  26. #26

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    1,405
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quoted
    849 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: I'm noticing a big difference now

    Quote Originally Posted by european muslim View Post
    There are different types of sidr leaves.
    In morocco the stuff grows everywhere.
    from my understanding there are several closely related species that grow in Hot climates but not where I live(or anywhere close)


    There was an error in my above post,the species name is Jujuba and the genus name is Ziziphus.sorry haven't slept much.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ziziphus

  27. #27
    Thunder and lightning european muslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    363
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    228 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: I'm noticing a big difference now

    Quote Originally Posted by Samsandman View Post
    from my understanding there are several closely related species that grow in Hot climates but not where I live(or anywhere close)


    There was an error in my above post,the species name is Jujuba and the genus name is Ziziphus.sorry haven't slept much.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ziziphus
    Correct

    Here in Belgium usually moroccan sidr or yemeni sidr is sold.

    Also called Christ thorn tree.
    And the thunder exalts [ Allah ] with praise of Him - and the angels [as well] from fear of Him - and He sends thunderbolts and strikes therewith whom He wills while they dispute about Allah ; and He is severe in assault

  28. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    68
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2

    Re: I'm noticing a big difference now

    Quote Originally Posted by Samsandman View Post
    @Martyr89 The senna is what is making the big difference. Keeping on the 5 daily is very important and doing the 3 quls.
    I haven't been able to do a full day of reciting for the quranic water but the salt epsom foot bath help.

    fighting back in dreams seems to be important as well that why I was pleased by you dog dream,keep that up.
    @Simply_Logical I haven't been able to find any sidr leaves or sidr honey yet,sidr is a very specific item to find and the chinese don't use it that I can figure out the name of. My main source of herbs is unfortunately TCM herbalist except for black seed(nigella) as that is also used as a foodstuff and easy to find. I think I will have to have to import some from the UK or ME.


    If I get out to T.O this summer I'm going to look around there as there is a much larger muslim population in T.O
    wish i could mail you some sidr. it grows on the streets here and you can easily get it..

  29. #29
    Thunder and lightning european muslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    363
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    228 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: I'm noticing a big difference now

    Quote Originally Posted by startingarabic View Post
    sidr honey = too expensive I bought it 1 - never again very tasty.

    sidr leaves = are cheaper

    but the seena is 4 the magic1 with me it does it in big style
    Salaam

    May i ask what you use the epsom salt footbath for?
    And the thunder exalts [ Allah ] with praise of Him - and the angels [as well] from fear of Him - and He sends thunderbolts and strikes therewith whom He wills while they dispute about Allah ; and He is severe in assault

  30. #30

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    1,405
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quoted
    849 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: I'm noticing a big difference now

    I think you misquoted startingarabic who isn't here anymore.

    The jinn is in my foot and hates salt so I bath him in Epsom salts and sea salt.

    I haven't done regularly that in a while.

  31. #31
    Thunder and lightning european muslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    363
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    228 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: I'm noticing a big difference now

    Quote Originally Posted by Samsandman View Post
    I think you misquoted startingarabic who isn't here anymore.

    The jinn is in my foot and hates salt so I bath him in Epsom salts and sea salt.

    I haven't done regularly that in a while.
    Have you tried aplying ruqya oil on both feet up to the knee or waist.
    Aplying it everywhere (between toes and soles of the feet).

    I will post a link also with a specifiq ruqya for those who suffer from jinn ayn or sihr on feet or arms.

    http://ruqyainlondon.com/audio

    Ruqya number 37 at the bottom of the page

    37. Ruqya for Walking Issues
    And the thunder exalts [ Allah ] with praise of Him - and the angels [as well] from fear of Him - and He sends thunderbolts and strikes therewith whom He wills while they dispute about Allah ; and He is severe in assault

  32. #32

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    1,405
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quoted
    849 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: I'm noticing a big difference now

    Quote Originally Posted by european muslim View Post
    Have you tried aplying ruqya oil on both feet up to the knee or waist.
    Aplying it everywhere (between toes and soles of the feet).

    I will post a link also with a specifiq ruqya for those who suffer from jinn ayn or sihr on feet or arms.

    http://ruqyainlondon.com/audio

    Ruqya number 37 at the bottom of the page

    37. Ruqya for Walking Issues
    Yes,when I first started doing ruqyah I used olive oil a lot to stop the pains in my legs but it became less effective as my ruqyah progressed.

    Now I apply henna to my feet,it is highly effective. I add various things to the henna paste that jinn hate,ground cinnamon,ground chilli pepper,ACV,orange oil,ground black seed,sea salt,rose water etc.It turns my feet orange and dyes my toenails but I generally wear socks so it is not noticeable. The thick skin on the sole tend to absorb more and last longer.

    I had area of my big toe that had gone numb and developed a large ,very thick callous from where i kicked sihr that was left for me and the henna treatment is effective for that. the callous has mostly come off and I have feeling back in that toe.

    I just did an application several days ago,just the left foot up to the ankle and it made me pass out. I've done my entire leg up to the left knee before but became concerned as I absorbed so much henna it discolored my urine.

    I've also used other things in my foot bath like sidr,pepper,ground black seed etc. Adding things the jinns hate makes the bath more effective.

  33. #33

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    1,405
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quoted
    849 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: I'm noticing a big difference now

    When I first started doing ruqya my left leg was so bad i could barely walk some days but it has improved greatly. I still get the occasional pain when the jinn acts up but it is much,much better than when I started.

  34. #34
    --- Simply_Logical's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    18,382
    Mentioned
    691 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7581 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1202

    Re: I'm noticing a big difference now

    Quote Originally Posted by Samsandman View Post
    Yes,when I first started doing ruqyah I used olive oil a lot to stop the pains in my legs but it became less effective as my ruqyah progressed.

    Now I apply henna to my feet,it is highly effective. I add various things to the henna paste that jinn hate,ground cinnamon,ground chilli pepper,ACV,orange oil,ground black seed,sea salt,rose water etc.It turns my feet orange and dyes my toenails but I generally wear socks so it is not noticeable. The thick skin on the sole tend to absorb more and last longer.

    I had area of my big toe that had gone numb and developed a large ,very thick callous from where i kicked sihr that was left for me and the henna treatment is effective for that. the callous has mostly come off and I have feeling back in that toe.

    I just did an application several days ago,just the left foot up to the ankle and it made me pass out. I've done my entire leg up to the left knee before but became concerned as I absorbed so much henna it discolored my urine.

    I've also used other things in my foot bath like sidr,pepper,ground black seed etc. Adding things the jinns hate makes the bath more effective.
    if youve got black musk, put some in the olive oil and then apply it...

  35. #35
    Thunder and lightning european muslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    363
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    228 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: I'm noticing a big difference now

    Quote Originally Posted by Samsandman View Post
    When I first started doing ruqya my left leg was so bad i could barely walk some days but it has improved greatly. I still get the occasional pain when the jinn acts up but it is much,much better than when I started.
    Could be you stepped over sihr.
    You should try cleaning your doorstep with ruqya water.
    Or any other places you frequent.

    Some of the sorcery is sprayed and when you walk over it it takes effect (by the will of Allah).
    Also ask Allah to destroy All sihr marchooch in your dua.

    May Allah guide you through this test and make your emaan stronger because of it.
    And the thunder exalts [ Allah ] with praise of Him - and the angels [as well] from fear of Him - and He sends thunderbolts and strikes therewith whom He wills while they dispute about Allah ; and He is severe in assault

  36. #36

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    1,405
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quoted
    849 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: I'm noticing a big difference now

    Quote Originally Posted by Simply_Logical View Post
    if youve got black musk, put some in the olive oil and then apply it...
    i probably worded that wrong i apologize,
    It became less needed as my ruqya progressed and easier to manage. Now the pains rarely come above my knee when they do happen and I can by the Grace of Allah awj keep them to my foot.

  37. #37

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    1,405
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quoted
    849 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: I'm noticing a big difference now

    Quote Originally Posted by european muslim View Post
    Could be you stepped over sihr.
    You should try cleaning your doorstep with ruqya water.
    Or any other places you frequent.

    Some of the sorcery is sprayed and when you walk over it it takes effect (by the will of Allah).
    Also ask Allah to destroy All sihr marchooch in your dua.

    May Allah guide you through this test and make your emaan stronger because of it.
    No, I found magic that had been left for me(it was a pile of different rocks next to a tree at the bus stop I used to use) and I recognized it was sihr,became angry and kicked over the pile of rocks. even though i ws wearing heavy boots the jinn went straight in my toe.

    I suspect it was love magic and I'm almost positive I know who did it.

    My own foolishness for kicking it.

    What is sihr marchooch? never heard the second word before

  38. #38
    Thunder and lightning european muslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    363
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    228 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: I'm noticing a big difference now

    Quote Originally Posted by Samsandman View Post
    No, I found magic that had been left for me(it was a pile of different rocks next to a tree at the bus stop I used to use) and I recognized it was sihr,became angry and kicked over the pile of rocks. even though i ws wearing heavy boots the jinn went straight in my toe.

    I suspect it was love magic and I'm almost positive I know who did it.

    My own foolishness for kicking it.

    What is sihr marchooch? never heard the second word before
    It is liquid sorcery that is poured or sprayed on to doors or objects.
    And the thunder exalts [ Allah ] with praise of Him - and the angels [as well] from fear of Him - and He sends thunderbolts and strikes therewith whom He wills while they dispute about Allah ; and He is severe in assault

  39. #39
    Thunder and lightning european muslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    363
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    228 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: I'm noticing a big difference now

    Quote Originally Posted by Samsandman View Post
    No, I found magic that had been left for me(it was a pile of different rocks next to a tree at the bus stop I used to use) and I recognized it was sihr,became angry and kicked over the pile of rocks. even though i ws wearing heavy boots the jinn went straight in my toe.

    I suspect it was love magic and I'm almost positive I know who did it.

    My own foolishness for kicking it.

    What is sihr marchooch? never heard the second word before
    how did you know it was magic?
    maybe you harmed a jinn while kicking the rocks and it retaliated.
    And the thunder exalts [ Allah ] with praise of Him - and the angels [as well] from fear of Him - and He sends thunderbolts and strikes therewith whom He wills while they dispute about Allah ; and He is severe in assault

  40. #40
    --- Simply_Logical's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    18,382
    Mentioned
    691 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7581 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1202

    Re: I'm noticing a big difference now

    Quote Originally Posted by Samsandman View Post
    i probably worded that wrong i apologize,
    It became less needed as my ruqya progressed and easier to manage. Now the pains rarely come above my knee when they do happen and I can by the Grace of Allah awj keep them to my foot.
    ohh ok i see

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT. The time now is 04:22 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.2.7 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Skin By: PurevB.com

MPADC.com Islamic Web Hosting | Muslim Ad Network | Islamic Nasheeds | Islamic Mobile App Developement Android & iPhone | Islamic Web Hosting : Muslim Designers : Labbayk Nasheeds : silk route jilbab: Hijab: : Web Islamic Newsletter: Islamic Web Hosting

Students of Arabic Forum | Hijab Shop