Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1447 Post(s)

Does a husband have the right over his wife to make her have a baby?

Asalamu Aleikum, somewhere on the forum I read that in some case a man was refusing his wife a child but I was wondering if a husband could force his wife to become pregnant. If it is the right of a wife to have a baby, is it considered a man's choice aswell although ultimately the woman will be carrying the baby for months upon months and she will be the once to force it out of her body? Thank you.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    254 Post(s)

Re: Does a husband have the right over his wife to make her have a baby?

Quote Originally Posted by .khayriyyah. View Post
    I know... Don't judge me, it's like two years old. I was a feminist before Islam so these questions meant a lot to me.
    Its not because of you. There are other women who have similar questions. And perhaps many feminist muslim women can get guidance. I would be interested in know in a thread how you changed your views and what arguments you have against feminism. To better counter that narrative.

I just wanted to clear this thing that women who find this ruling problematic should think about the opposite situation where a woman wants kids and the husband does not. Its more damaging for women. Because they have more desire to be mothers(atleast the traditional women), they have less fertility window in terms of age and they cant marry more. If the husband does not want kid with one wife, he may still have it with another.

So in short, a woman is in much more difficult situation if her husband does not want kids and she wants. And in that case, Islam will say that husband has to oblige with her demand. The issue of Azl(withdrawing before finishing) is known that its only allowed with consent of both parties.

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1447 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by savo234 View Post
    Its not because of you. There are other women who have similar questions. And perhaps many feminist muslim women can get guidance. I would be interested in know in a thread how you changed your views and what arguments you have against feminism. To better counter that narrative.
    Hmm... It's just that I feel the subject is odd to discuss and pretty embarassing.

Well, it's very simple so I guess I'll just explain it here. As Muslims, we have to belive in the Shariah of Allah and we must acknowledge that this is the perfect way of life. To believe anything is superior to the law of Allah is kufr. Islam and feminism are not compatible because feminism calls for equality and in reality, this is not suitable for anyone and there are plenty examples of this throughout family life in the west. The family is the backbone of society and if it is broken down, this leads to the destruction of society. You can go on and on about this, but I guess the best way to explain this is that since Islam means submission, you must submit to Allah and trust that He knows best.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    204 Post(s)

I wonder though if a specific case was taken before a person of knowledge would he ever rule that the woman had the right to go on contraception against her husband's will? I hope they would sincerely take into a account that it is the woman who goes through the hardship of pregnancy, birth, breastfeeding and then assumes the lion's share of raising the child. After 4,5,6 children your body becomes weaker and mentally you become tired. It is very easy for outsider's to say "tawakul alaAllah, paradise lies at the feet of the mother etc " but it takes a lot out of you both physically and mentally to raise a family and I would hate to think that a man would not listen to his wife if she said she was struggling. I know a sister who has 7+ children under 10 years old, has a lot of problems with her husband who does not want to play a part in raising them, but according to him it is his right. It seems that every time she asks for a separation he insists on having another baby. I'm just waiting for her to crack really, Allahu musta'an.

Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2049 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abdell View Post
    From your more recent post and now this, I thought you were a guy.

Allhamdulilalah you're no longer a "feminist" may Allah find you a righteous husband one who will protect you, teach you and provide you your rights.

Stay strong. I know how hard to it is to be a reverts sometimes. I saw them with my parents.
    Ameen
    ┳┻|
    ┻┳|•.•) Hello, Assalamu Alaikum! Check out this topic! #makethechanges
    ┳┻|⊂ノ
    ┻┳|
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...adan-Authentic

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    254 Post(s)

Hmm... It's just that I feel the subject is odd to discuss and pretty embarassing.

Well, it's very simple so I guess I'll just explain it here. As Muslims, we have to belive in the Shariah of Allah and we must acknowledge that this is the perfect way of life. To believe anything is superior to the law of Allah is kufr. Islam and feminism are not compatible because feminism calls for equality and in reality, this is not suitable for anyone and there are plenty examples of this throughout family life in the west. The family is the backbone of society and if it is broken down, this leads to the destruction of society. You can go on and on about this, but I guess the best way to explain this is that since Islam means submission, you must submit to Allah and trust that He knows best.
    Thats a good way to believe. Just to add, submission without rationality is good. Submission with rationality is better. I meant this feminism in general not this particular topic.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    254 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Umm Fatimah View Post
    I wonder though if a specific case was taken before a person of knowledge would he ever rule that the woman had the right to go on contraception against her husband's will? I hope they would sincerely take into a account that it is the woman who goes through the hardship of pregnancy, birth, breastfeeding and then assumes the lion's share of raising the child. After 4,5,6 children your body becomes weaker and mentally you become tired. It is very easy for outsider's to say "tawakul alaAllah, paradise lies at the feet of the mother etc " but it takes a lot out of you both physically and mentally to raise a family and I would hate to think that a man would not listen to his wife if she said she was struggling. I know a sister who has 7+ children under 10 years old, has a lot of problems with her husband who does not want to play a part in raising them, but according to him it is his right. It seems that every time she asks for a separation he insists on having another baby. I'm just waiting for her to crack really, Allahu musta'an.
    Yes sister. A scholar can always look at things. I give you an example. Its agreed upon in 3 schools that a muslim girl cannot be married without father's approval. In case, father is practicing muslim. Father cannot force the daughter to marry someone. But he can block any proposal to force the daughter to agree on some option. In that case, he is abusing the authority and this can be referred to the Qadhi.

Likewise a husband is allowed to make an oath to stay away from intimacy from wife for upto 4 months. Prophet(sa) made this oath for a month. So if this happens as a one off thing and the oath is less than months then woman has to be patient. More than 4 months is not allowed and woman can ask for divorce as soon as it crosses 4 months.

But what an abusing husband can do while technically remaining within the bounds of Islamic law is make a 3 months oath and then have intimacy and make another oath. In such a case, Qadhi can look up that technically its within bounds of Islamic but in spirit, its not. And he can decide.

But such cases are special and different than general ruling.

Odan
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1054 Post(s)

why are people bumping up old threads!!!!

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    447 Post(s)

quote1: If she does it without her husbands consent, then that is a deception

quote2: is this your opinion?

quote3: the husband is probably a "hardliner" like many of the male-posters in this thread. The sister should take up the matter with the local Ulama if the husband is failing his responsibilities and he refuses to listen to her (when she has reasonable and fair demands).

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    212 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by horizon View Post

quote3: the husband is probably a "hardliner" like many of the male-posters in this thread. The sister should take up the matter with the local Ulama if the husband is failing his responsibilities and he refuses to listen to her (when she has reasonable and fair demands).
    I have another question I want to ask while we are in this topic. A husband and a wife are living together, she realized she got pregnant, she starts through the process of the clache of vomiting, and all that. The husband is jumping with joy and glee that she is pregnant but she doesn't want to have a child. For whatever reason, she doesn't want to lose her look, whatever reason she has. Even as far she wants to go outside and work and achieve her dream of being successful in the workforce and she wants to abort the child. The husband says, no you cannot abort the child that is my baby too. She throws him with words that always shut down men, "It is my baby too and it is my body. I get to choose what happens in my body. You are not the one who go through pregnancy, you are not the one who go through the hormonal issue. It is my body and I am having an abortion and you cannot tell me what to do." Does she have the right to do all of that? Because here in the West she have all the right to do that, men and women agree that this is a woman's body and it is considered slavery and abuse to force a woman to keep a baby growing in her body even if this is a husband's child and they are married. So he have to accept that his child will be aborted and he have no say on the matter.

How does that apply in Islam?

Mentioned
    651 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8027 Post(s)

A500 da best!

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    254 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by A500DaBest View Post
    I have another question I want to ask while we are in this topic. A husband and a wife are living together, she realized she got pregnant, she starts through the process of the clache of vomiting, and all that. The husband is jumping with joy and glee that she is pregnant but she doesn't want to have a child. For whatever reason, she doesn't want to lose her look, whatever reason she has. Even as far she wants to go outside and work and achieve her dream of being successful in the workforce and she wants to abort the child. The husband says, no you cannot abort the child that is my baby too. She throws him with words that always shut down men, "It is my baby too and it is my body. I get to choose what happens in my body. You are not the one who go through pregnancy, you are not the one who go through the hormonal issue. It is my body and I am having an abortion and you cannot tell me what to do." Does she have the right to do all of that? Because here in the West she have all the right to do that, men and women agree that this is a woman's body and it is considered slavery and abuse to force a woman to keep a baby growing in her body even if this is a husband's child and they are married. So he have to accept that his child will be aborted and he have no say on the matter.

Abortion is not allowed in Islam unless for a valid reason. And women not just liking it for these reasons you mentioned does not constitute a valid reason. Wallahu Alam. Its even worse if husband wants the kid.
    The only way I see such a marriage working is if the wife gets it written into the Nikah contract that she has the right to use Halal contraception and husband will not force her otherwise. NOT ABORTION. Then if f husband decides in the middle that he wants kids with her then she gets the right to divorce.

Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3540 Post(s)

Please tell me this is hypothetical and a joke.

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    212 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by muzzybee View Post
    Please tell me this is hypothetical and a joke.
    It is neither. It is a boy who came from middle east when he was 12 or 13 and came to Western world and lived up to adulthood. Who needs to learn. What may seem common and obvious to you is not obvious to me. In fact, I read in other sites of Muslim women saying that it is her body and she have the right to choose and you read Muslim brothers agreeing to that and saying it is their duty to financial support...putting women with 100% of productive rights and zero for men and his only job is money, money.

So I am asking to learn what are my rights and what are my productive rights.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    796 Post(s)

Asalamu Aleikum, somewhere on the forum I read that in some case a man was refusing his wife a child but I was wondering if a husband could force his wife to become pregnant. If it is the right of a wife to have a baby, is it considered a man's choice aswell although ultimately the woman will be carrying the baby for months upon months and she will be the once to force it out of her body? Thank you.
    Without discussing this before marriage, you are basically agreeing to the norm that you are getting married to do the normal things after getting married like having children. If you do not want children after getting married, this must be made clear before marriage, so he can look to get married to someone else if he is getting married with the plan to have children.

Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3540 Post(s)

It is neither. It is a boy who came from middle east when he was 12 or 13 and came to Western world and lived up to adulthood. Who needs to learn. What may seem common and obvious to you is not obvious to me. In fact, I read in other sites of Muslim women saying that it is her body and she have the right to choose and you read Muslim brothers agreeing to that and saying it is their duty to financial support...putting women with 100% of productive rights and zero for men and his only job is money, money.

So I am asking to learn what are my rights and what are my productive rights.

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    204 Post(s)

Quote 1: If a sheikh gave a ruling that she was allowed to use contraception then it wouldn't be deception (because presumably he will be involved in the ruling) Please read what i wrote.

Quote 2: It is my opinion based on my experience and it is consistent with medical expertise. I can assure you very few women have 4+ children and feel that they are in a better state physically/emotionally than before they had children.

Quote 3: yes the brother is a 'hardliner' when it suits him. She has attempted to go to ulema but he is required to co-operate (to give his side) which isn't happening unfortunately.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    447 Post(s)

Quote 1: If a sheikh gave a ruling that she was allowed to use contraception then it wouldn't be deception (because presumably he will be involved in the ruling) Please read what i wrote.

Quote 2: It is my opinion based on my experience and it is consistent with medical expertise. I can assure you very few women have 4+ children and feel that they are in a better state physically/emotionally than before they had children.

Quote 3: yes the brother is a 'hardliner' when it suits him. She has attempted to go to ulema but he is required to co-operate (to give his side) which isn't happening unfortunately.
    Q1: I did read what you wrote. You implied (now) that the husband would be involved. You never explicitly mentioned "if the wife went to see a person of knowledge together WITH the husband" ... Yes, then it wouldn't be a deception (obviously). Your statement also becomes ambiguous because if the husband is involved, then how would it go "against his will" ? Unless he is ignorant to not care if his wife dies/suffers for the sake of having a child

Q2: So it is still just an opinion based on a limited-exposure. People reading this thread should then see it as one. Also, you can't "assure" anything because you have said it is your opinion.

Q3: The Ulama (if they themselves are righteous) should be very familiar with scenarios like these where the brother is uncooperative, so the sister should not stop pursuing this avenue until it is exhausted completely. I am sure there are other support structures available too, but this doesn't discount what a nightmare it must be to want to leave a man who then demands having another child with you for wanting a separation (what a weird experience).

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5072 Post(s)

If your talking about intimacy rights, the husband has the right, the wife does not have the right to refuse,

There are Hadith's indicating this,

You can't force anyone to have a baby, because that is from Allah عز و جل

It's he who decides who is gonna have a baby and who won't.

http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    204 Post(s)

Q1: I did read what you wrote. You implied (now) that the husband would be involved. You never explicitly mentioned "if the wife went to see a person of knowledge together WITH the husband" ... Yes, then it wouldn't be a deception (obviously). Your statement also becomes ambiguous because if the husband is involved, then how would it go "against his will" ? Unless he is ignorant to not care if his wife dies/suffers for the sake of having a child

Q2: So it is still just an opinion based on a limited-exposure. People reading this thread should then see it as one. Also, you can't "assure" anything because you have said it is your opinion.

Q3: The Ulama (if they themselves are righteous) should be very familiar with scenarios like these where the brother is uncooperative, so the sister should not stop pursuing this avenue until it is exhausted completely. I am sure there are other support structures available too, but this doesn't discount what a nightmare it must be to want to leave a man who then demands having another child with you for wanting a separation (what a weird experience).
    It is assumed that a man will know about the ruling because it is unlikely that a reputable sheikh will issue a ruling without listening to both sides. This is why in quote 3 it can sadly be like hitting a brick wall, because the man refuses to co-operate and then the sheikh will not proceed without his side, the sister is told to be patient and the cycle continues.

Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3540 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by oshirowanen View Post
    Without discussing this before marriage, you are basically agreeing to the norm that you are getting married to do the normal things after getting married like having children. If you do not want children after getting married, this must be made clear before marriage, so he can look to get married to someone else if he is getting married with the plan to have children.
    My motto in life too ...just find a woman who will enjoy all halal things in life with you ,no ifs no buts ,and is chilled about being your partner and wants to relish all the moments you are gonna have.
    Actually its not hard to find sisters like that tbh

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    289 Post(s)

Not sure how he can withhold a child. The woman has marital right of intimacy, at-least once every three days. And i think using protection is frown upon(to say the least). Not sure how he can withhold a child.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    341 Post(s)

I guess that having children is quite an overruling concern. It it weren't, I somehow suspect that humanity would no longer even be around, here on the globe. If nobody makes children for around 75 years, the earth would be completely depopulated. No people anymore.

We clearly seek to prevent our own deaths, while we are still alive. After that, we try to overcome our own deaths, long after we are gone ourselves, by leaving behind new generations.

In terms of religion, there is a belief that the human race is here for a reason. If at some point, there would no longer be anybody around, humanity would not be able to attain its otherwise further unspecified goal. If our presence in this world is necessary for some reason -- something only really known and completely understood by the Almighty -- then we certainly came into this world with a mandate to make sure that we line up children, to take over from us, when our own time has come.

If your spouse seriously does not want children, I think that family and widespread social pressure may be called for, to talk your spouse into looking at the larger picture. Who knows, it may even work. Faith can do miracles.

With The Mujahideen Allah's_Servant's Avatar
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3156 Post(s)

The man has the right to bear childeren from his wife and it goes the other way as well if the woman wants children the man can't deny her that right
    Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3156 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by itsgiise View Post
    Not sure how he can withhold a child. The woman has marital right of intimacy, at-least once every three days. And i think using protection is frown upon(to say the least). Not sure how he can withhold a child.
    coitus interruptus
    Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3156 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by muzzybee View Post
    My motto in life too ...just find a woman who will enjoy all halal things in life with you ,no ifs no buts ,and is chilled about being your partner and wants to relish all the moments you are gonna have.
    Actually its not hard to find sisters like that tbh
    Yea not hard at all as long as you live in Janahh with Hur al Ayn

Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3540 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Allah's_Servant View Post
    Yea not hard at all as long as you live in Janahh with Hur al Ayn
    Hmmm or earth and the best of women.
    How is Filistine these days.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

How do you force your wife to become pregnant? Rape??

Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1711 Post(s)

Euromerican terminology has crept into the minds of Muslims and corrupted their thinking

a man cannot force a woman to have a baby, but he can insist she not take precautions to prevent pregnancy

a woman cannot deny her husband to have a child,

however, as a father of many young Muslim sisters, I have seen that both the husband and wife agree to "wait", and that should be discussed before marriage and agreed by both parties

i have no idea about cultural taboos, i know there are some strange practices within the Muslim world, but we all have to stop this "forcing" stuff in marriage, the purpose of the "courtship" before marriage is to discuss the important stuff (not what your favorite color)

living arrangements, children, schooling, even sexual deviancies (if there are any), because these things can break a marriage and no one enters a marriage to have a life of fitna

we should look at temprament (does he get angry quickly, violent, screaming, stubborn, etc) same for the woman

your courtship should not be based upon hopes and dreams, but realities
    .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
    نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
    دولة الإسلامية باقية

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    254 Post(s)

If I was counsellor, I would have asked the brother to take the second wife. This is a grey area and scholar does not have a clear criteria to judge the issue. Because technically, he has right to enjoy her without contraception and every method of contraception effects not only children but also the quality of intercourse. And he also has right to children.

But the well-being of the women cant be neglected either.. So a good solution could be that he takes a second wife.

And I disagree about your comment on 4+, from where I belong. Many women have 4+ and live happily. But anyhow if a sister has problem then she could go to the Ulama and they can try and solve this.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    254 Post(s)

coitus interruptus
    Thats not allowed without her permission..

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    289 Post(s)

coitus interruptus
    Your answer has left me rather confused.

Stop on purpose ? surely thats worse than having not done it at all

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3156 Post(s)

It's not but if a husband wanted to deny her childeren that's a way he would do it

Quote Originally Posted by itsgiise View Post
    Your answer has left me rather confused.

Stop on purpose ? surely thats worse than having not done it at all
    It's not stopping. In sha allah I can explain without going to far.

It's not stopping but it's pulling out of his wife before he impregnates her. It was done during the Prophet time and it's allowed but not without the wife's permission.

But if someone doesn't want to get pregnant it's a good way to still enjoy each other without worrying about pregnancy

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    254 Post(s)

It's not but if a husband wanted to deny her childeren that's a way he would do it

It's not stopping but it's pulling out of his wife before he impregnates her. It was done during the Prophet time and it's allowed but not without the wife's permission.

But if someone doesn't want to get pregnant it's a good way to still enjoy each other without worrying about pregnancy
    Agreed but this will deviate from the topic. We all know that this and similar contraception methods will be legal in Islam with the permission of BOTH. If anyone is not willing then cant be done. The only major thing being what if one of them wants the kids and the other on thinks its hard.

- Like a sister having trouble in giving birth to 5 or 6 kids etc and she feels that she cant take it more. And he is fine with it.

- The sister wants like 4 or 5 and the husband thinks, he cant earn enough or take care of more than 2 or 3.

Thos who sympathize with the sisters if they cant take it more and husband is a hardliner should also sympathize with the husband who thinks he cant deal with more kids and wife demands that..

Anyways some of these cases can be decided and advised by Ulama and Counsellors.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    289 Post(s)

I now understand what you're saying. But i'll have to disagree. It's proven to be an ineffective approach. Surely it would be easier to use protection.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    204 Post(s)

If I was counsellor, I would have asked the brother to take the second wife. This is a grey area and scholar does not have a clear criteria to judge the issue. Because technically, he has right to enjoy her without contraception and every method of contraception effects not only children but also the quality of intercourse. And he also has right to children.

But the well-being of the women cant be neglected either.. So a good solution could be that he takes a second wife.

And I disagree about your comment on 4+, from where I belong. Many women have 4+ and live happily. But anyhow if a sister has problem then she could go to the Ulama and they can try and solve this.
    I'm not saying women with 4+ children are not happy. I have 4+ and I am very happy alhamdulillah, however, inevitably it does take a toll on you mentally and physically, my point was that I would hope that a man would consider his wife's state if she is saying that she feels she cannot manage more children rather than simply state that it is his right.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    254 Post(s)

I'm not saying women with 4+ children are not happy. I have 4+ and I am very happy alhamdulillah, however, inevitably it does take a toll on you mentally and physically, my point was that I would hope that a man would consider his wife's state if she is saying that she feels she cannot manage more children rather than simply state that it is his right.
    Well obviously he should. Healthy marriages are not always on obliging one and other. The rules in Islam are there when two people cannot reconcile mutually.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    224 Post(s)

Its amazing how the slightest mention of a husbands rights raises pitchforks. But no problem talking about the "endless" rights of women.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Azraael View Post
    Its amazing how the slightest mention of a husbands rights raises pitchforks. But no problem talking about the "endless" rights of women.
    Where are the pitchforks brother? I don't see that anyone has a problem talking about the rights of brothers.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    341 Post(s)

Apparently, it is also highly ineffective: Observed failure rates of withdrawal vary depending on the population being studied: studies have found actual failure rates of 15–28% per year. You would have to contend with incessant and persistent sabotage and derision en provenance from the laws of nature: While no large conclusive studies have been done, it is believed by some that the cause of method (correct-use) failure is the pre-ejaculate fluid picking up sperm from a previous ejaculation.

All possible fiddling with fertility is either ineffective, unreliable, or backfires, or worse, you could even end up getting what asked for.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

But what if things change after the couple gets married and either one spouse doesn't want to have kids in that marriage anymore? What the sister is asking is a good question, let's answer it the way she's asked from Quran and sunnah. And if we don't know the answer, we don't have to answer!

btw, I don't know the answer to this question.