Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talibilm.. Reasons why the Comforter cannot be Mohammed

1 ~ The Comforter would come in the life time of Jesus' disciples.. in fact before they depart Jerusalem see Acts 1:4-5, John 16:7 ........ Mohammed was born long after the Comforter must have come, i.e. 500+ years later.

2 ~ The Comforter is not a physical being and can't be seen ordinarily see John 14:17 ....... Mohammed was a physical being and ordinarily visible.

3 ~ The Comforter would come from Heaven directly from God see John 15:26..... Mohammed with all due respect, was ordinarily born in this World to parents; grew up ordinarily, became an employed trader etc before he eventually became the Prophet of Islam.

4 ~ The Comforter, according to Jesus himself, was the Holy Spirit which his disciples Knew because he (the Spirit) was with them and was going to dwell in their mind see John 14:17......... Mohammed never lived with Jesus' disciples and he was a physical being who did not dwell in the mind.

5 ~ The Comforter would be with Jesus' disciples and, of course the subsequent faithful for ever see John 14:16 .........Mohammed died long ago and has a tomb.

6 ~ As Jesus promised, the Comforter came to the disciples before they departed Jerusalem see Acts 2:3-4...... Like I said earlier, Mohammed came a distant 6 generations later, and is there any evidence that Mohammed was in Jerusalem at Pentecost?

7 ~ Jesus said the Comforter would bring to their remembrance His teachings. In preparation for their mission to take the Gospel of Jesus to all peoples.... Mohammed never heard Jesus teach so would have been unable to assist the disciples in this way. Besides Mohammed brought a message that was diametrically opposed to the mission of Jesus.

So in conclusion.. The Comforter Jesus promised is the Holy Spirit.. Whom proceeded from God and was sent by Jesus..

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quoted
    753 Post(s)

Re: Talibilm.. Reasons why the Comforter cannot be Mohammed

[COLOR="#000000"]
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbed View Post
    The New Testament was FIRST written in Greek. NOT translated to Greek. As for the rest of your comments .. Not worth a comment as its all be said before... Bart Erhman... Blah.. Blah etc.
    So you prove Bart Erhmans claims that the originals of NT disappeared because Jesus spoke the semetic language ' Aramaic'' and was born among Aramaic speaking peasants and he did not Utter anything directly in GREEK , Right ?

The word used is monogenes... Which more accurately translated to mean one and only... Unique..of its kind. That's why christians are disgusted and sickened when muslims refer to Jesus as Gods son implying biologically. Forgive me if I don't put to much faith in your Islamic records when it comes to interpreting Bible scripture.
    If Arbed says he is not '' begotten '' it does not mean all others of 40000 denomination say the same. Even Causative was arguing with me that '' Begotten '' was the correct concept . Begotten means https://www.google.co.in/?gfe_rd=cr&...q=begets+means So cool down sister you cant hide a world known fact though i understand you want to uplift your dying religion with your renewed views but fact is a fact or the word '' beget '' would have never found in your books when it talks about god's & Jesus's relationship

how many times have I asked you ... Please DO NOT blaspheme the prophets or their wives!!! You are the only person I have ever heard say such a thing of Sarah, Abrahams wife. I'm going to spell this out for you once more... And although I don't like using capitals to get my point across as its deemed to be shouting ... On this point I feel there's a need.

THE MIRACLE OF SARAH AND THE BIRTH OF ISAAC IN HER ADVANCED YEARS.. WAS THE REJUVENATION OF HER AGED WOMB... THAT SHE MAY CONCEIVE ABRAHAM'S CHILD. ISAAC WAS THE CHILD OF ABRAHAM AND SARAH.. CONCEIVED THE NORMAL WAY BETWEEN HUSBAND AND WIFE. .
    How may times i 've told you not to preach your defunct views on a Muslim forum . If you people do not come here and preach your ' absurd ' views than there is n't any need to discuss YOUR books about the filthy things to which you turn blind eyes. Why did jehovah came and ate hot buns & calf meat ? clear this first Why he can't do his job sitting in the skies, that does consonants with the Majesty of the LORD MOST HIGH !!! .

Also for the last time... Bart Erhman is your Bible scholar NOT mine. How about you look at the remaining points in my Op ... Below ..... and see if you can grasp how the comforter cannot be Mohammed.

3 ~ The Comforter would come from Heaven directly from God see John 15:26..... Mohammed with all due respect, was ordinarily born in this World to parents; grew up ordinarily, became an employed trader etc before he eventually became the Prophet of Islam.

4 ~ The Comforter, according to Jesus himself, was the Holy Spirit which his disciples Knew because he (the Spirit) was with them and was going to dwell in their mind see John 14:17......... Mohammed never lived with Jesus' disciples and he was a physical being who did not dwell in the mind.

5 ~ The Comforter would be with Jesus' disciples and, of course the subsequent faithful for ever see John 14:16 .........Mohammed died long ago and has a tomb.

6 ~ As Jesus promised, the Comforter came to the disciples before they departed Jerusalem see Acts 2:3-4...... Like I said earlier, Mohammed came a distant 6 generations later, and is there any evidence that Mohammed was in Jerusalem at Pentecost?

7 ~ Jesus said the Comforter would bring to their remembrance His teachings. In preparation for their mission to take the Gospel of Jesus to all peoples.... Mohammed never heard Jesus teach so would have been unable to assist the disciples in this way. Besides Mohammed brought a message that was diametrically opposed to the mission of Jesus.
    Most of your above claims i 've refuted proving it was Jesus the comforter, the spirit of truth as every prophet was , who was eating, living, sleeping and staying with the disciples and who will re united with you in the last days of the world and not the holy spirit .

Sister Arbed, you have been ALWAYS ELUDING MY QUESTION to you, after how many days after Jesus's vanishing did the spirit of Pentacost descended on disciples after how many days ? and also how may disciiples were there ? any Narration direct or verses from your book describing what did the Holy Spirit say ? ( Like hadith, quote a narration with chain of transmitters ) Or I will declare that ITS JUST A FAKE INCIDENT a Fairy tale and there is nothing a holy spirit except the Angel Gabriel who is called the PURE SPIRIT in the Noble Quran

So hope you grasp why the comforter is ONLY Muhammad (pbuh) See 6 PROOFS from JUST ONE VERSE from your NT

''John 16:13-15Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

13 However, when the Spirit of Truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own initiative but will say only what he hears. He will also announce to you the events of the future. 14 He will glorify me, because he will receive from what is mine and announce it to you.''

Points to note ( explaining the above verse of John )

1) Spirit of truth a figurative speech for THE truth speaking person since the bible have such figurative speeches in tons like Father (God) Son of God ( the Pious person ) and also see different spirits ( From Bible ) 1) spirit of wisdom 2) spirit of jealousy 3) Spirit of slavery 4) Spirit of Evil etc all from your books But Prophet Muhammad was the Spirit of truth , Never lied in his life and and even disclosed to the public those noble Quran verses which exposed his errors as a Human '' the spirit of truth ''

2) he will guide you into all the truth; , what did the holy spirit '' GUIDE " ? in what truth ? Guide means to guide someone when they are Mislead So the verse prophesizes , you Arbed, aj4u and all Chrisitians will be MISLEAD so then you will require a GUIDE to guide you to THE TRUTH , whereas the Spirit of Pentacoste descended with in 15 days ( or 150 days , Right ? as per earlier your post ? ) Do you think your 12 disciples and their followers were misguided with 150 days of Jesus vanishing ? if so what did holy spirit say ? to which truth ? give narrations like hadith with chain of narrators but Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) guided you to all the truth that Mary was chaste ,Jesus was the messiah, a prophet and a servant of Allah not begotten , not killed like a criminal and the books have been distorted, All prophets like Lot(pbuh) were not criminals etc etc etc

3) for he will not speak on his own initiative but will say only what he hears , but the holy spirit ghost spoke of its own in different languages but its only Muhammd who fullfilled this as in the Noble Quran 53: 3- 4

''Nor does he speak from [his own] inclination. It is not but a revelation revealed,''

4) He will also announce to you the events of the future which is IRREFUTABLE with Prophet Muhammds more than 240 prophecies with over 80 % fullfilled the remaining awaited to be full filled but poor Holy GHOST did not prophesize even just ONE Prophesy . [B]ONLY THIS PROOF IS ENOUGH TO PROVE COMFORTER WAS NEVER AND NOT THE HOLY GHOST WHICH NEVER MADE A PROPHESY

5) He will glorify me,, where and how did the holy Ghost Glorified Jesus when the world lead by the Jews were calling Jesus with 7 letter filthy word and was insulting his Mother Maryam , so what was the Holy Ghost doing for 600 years ?
    watching HBC ? ( Hebrew brodcasting Channel ? ) BUT I will CHALLENGE YOU ITS ONLY PROPHET MUHAMMAD '' an OUTSIDER glorified dignified Jesus for 1st time after 600 years of blasphemy and indeed man is very ungrateful than dogs and Jesus says (something like that too ) calling them the people of ''inequity or lawlessness '' in Matthew 7:22-23 and those who claim Muhammad (pbuh) did not glorify Jesus will surely come under this

6) he will receive from what is mine and announce it to you[/COLOR] Again its only Muhammad the prophet who received or continued the POST of the Prophet from after Jesus(pbuh) and announced to you all that he was the continual of Prophet Hood of Jesus and he confirmed us that no Prophet came in between Jesus and Muhammad (pbuh) is another proof of it.

Conclusion Tal: 9 Arb : 1 : : ( only John 14:26, a contradiction) in favor of Muhammad (pbuh) is the another and Last comforter of the world
    who was also foretold in every major religion of the world

peace , peace, peace on to you all, have a good sleep as i am relieved a bit today when my old house repairing work is over , Thanks Allah

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quoted
    753 Post(s)

Edit: Correction :Why did jehovah came and ate hot buns & calf meat ? clear this first Why he can't do his job sitting in the skies, that does NOT consonants with the Majesty of the LORD, THE MOST HIGH !!! .

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by talibilm09 View Post
    Edit: Correction :Why did jehovah came and ate hot buns & calf meat ? clear this first Why he can't do his job sitting in the skies, that does NOT consonants with the Majesty of the LORD, THE MOST HIGH !!! .
    The Bible promised a Spirit, and a Spirit came.....
    Why should I think thats figurative speech????

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Taliban said:

2) he will guide you into all the truth; , what did the holy spirit '' GUIDE " ? in what truth ? Guide means to guide someone when they are Mislead So the verse prophesizes , you Arbed, aj4u and all Chrisitians will be MISLEAD so then you will require a GUIDE to guide you to THE TRUTH , whereas the Spirit of Pentacoste descended with in 15 days ( or 150 days , Right ? as per earlier your post ? ) Do you think your 12 disciples and their followers were misguided with 150 days of Jesus vanishing

Who defines Guide that way?????
    Guide them to all truth....
    Jesus had said that He had manu things to say to them but that they werent ready yet to receive it.
    Bit they would be led to all truth by that Guide.

They werent deceived, but they had not learned all doctrinr yet.
    That came with the Holy Spirit.

Who defines guide that way.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Jesus said the Comforter would bring to their remembrance His teachings. In preparation for their mission to take the Gospel of Jesus to all peoples.... Mohammed never heard Jesus teach so would have been unable to assist the disciples in this way. Besides Mohammed brought a message that was diametrically opposed to the mission of Jesus.

So in conclusion.. The Comforter Jesus promised is the Holy Spirit.. Whom proceeded from God and was sent by Jesus..
    I would like to hear a Muslim response to this comment, but they never respond to certain questions

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Conclusion Tal: 9 Arb : 1 : : ( only John 14:26, a contradiction) in favor of Muhammad (pbuh) is the another and Last comforter of the world [/COLOR] who was also foretold in every major religion of the world[/COLOR]
    Dream on.. You have less than nothing.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AJ4u View Post
    I would like to hear a Muslim response to this comment, but they never respond to certain questions
    Don't hold your breath .. if it can't be successfully gain said it will be ignored. Or a red herring will be introduced and the topic will be changed, preferably to the trinity .. As it would seem muslims have a kind of obsession with the doctrine of The trinity.

Although notice.. If you drift off topic in a way that can't be easily refuted.. You will be told you're off topic and jolly well get back on topic quick smart

It all adds to the rich tapestry of life...

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Don't hold your breath .. if it can't be successfully gain said it will be ignored. Or a red herring will be introduced and the topic will be changed, preferably to the trinity .. As it would seem muslims have a kind of obsession with the doctrine of The trinity.

Although notice.. If you drift off topic in a way that can't be easily refuted.. You will be told you're off topic and jolly well get back on topic quick smart

It all adds to the rich tapestry of life...
    Hold my breath? No, I would have been dead a 1000 times over. What gets me is if they don't have answers from what they say is clear in their Scriptures, they either bring up the trinity or project what they do unto us. We have proved Muhammad is not the Holy Spirit and how blasphemous it is to even suggest such at thing. We have proved that God is one and the trinity is not as described in the Quran, and we have shown them their misconceptions of Christianity, and yet they love to hold on to them.

I have shown how the Bible has been borrowed from and yet they still criticize the Bible. They say it is corrupted and yet try to use it to support what they want to believe such as Muhammad is mentioned. How can they think God is please with such dishonesty, denial and evasiveness in the name of promoting what they want to be is true for them and against Christianity? I wish they had someone on here that could at least realistically challenge us to think, but there is anyone. This makes the case that truth smashes the brains of falsehood and truth cannot be gainsaid. But they try by grasping at straws, name calling, being evasive and out right lying.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quoted
    753 Post(s)

Dream on.. You have less than nothing.
    Hey uh Arbed , how could a true Christian do that ? You are supposed to show the other cheek , right ? I did not even think to slap you my dear ,

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quoted
    753 Post(s)

Kindly give the Bible's link where Jesus said that which you quoted in post # 45 in which verse ? And also ask your Chief to answer my evaded questions above and also reply if not Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) who was that Comforter that has been awaited for 2000 years ?

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey uh Arbed , how could a true Christian do that ? You are supposed to show the other cheek , right ? I did not even think to slap you my dear ,

Feel free to away.. My face isn't bothered. You are happy in your delusion.. If you are happy then I am happy for you.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Kindly give the Bible's link where Jesus said that which you quoted in post # 45 in which verse ? And also ask your Chief to answer my evaded questions above and also reply if not Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) who was that Comforter that has been awaited for 2000 years ?
    This has already been answered; you are redundantly bringing up the same issues trying to dizzy us with your circles. Bring some real substance or stop wasting our time!

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talibilm.. You seriously need to concentrate. Or at least actually read the replies people take the time to post you. Then possibly we could get off this eternal roundabout we're on.. I'm getting dizzy!!!

THE COMFORTER IS THE HOLY SPIRIT. JESUS PROMISED HE WOULD ASK THE FATHER (GOD) TO SEND THE HOLY SPIRIT IN HIS NAME (JESUS). TO BRING TO REMEMBRANCE ALL JESUS HAD SAID. THIS THE SPIRIT DID.. PROOF IS THE GOSPEL THAT THE DISCIPLES TAUGHT TO ALL PEOPLES. THE HOLY SPIRIT IS WITH US ALWAYS. THE HOLY SPIRIT INDWELLS IN ALL BELIEVERS OF CHRIST FROM THAT DAY TO THIS AND FOREVER... TO GUIDE US TO THE TRUTH OF GODS WORD... JESUS. WE HAVE NO NEED TO BE WAITING FOR SOMETHING THAT HAS ALWAYS BEEN WITH US.

whereas your prophet is dead.. And is awaiting the judgement of Jesus at the end of days along with everyone else.

Apologies for the capital letters.. Akin to shouting.. I just feel maybe if I emphasis the point thus Talibilm might read it. I hold out no hope that he will understand it. But that's not my problem. You didn't answer my questions.... Yet you expect me to jump to it and answer yours even though they've been dealt with already! Pfft

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

See post 17# for a selection of verses I posted for your perusal upon the matter of the disciples receiving the Holy Spirit at Pentecost 50 days after the death and resurrection of Jesus.

That's days... 50.. Not 600 years.. So Mohammed is out of the equation on this one. Let go of your arrogance and pride and see the plain truth of the matter.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

See post 17# for a selection of verses I posted for your perusal upon the matter of the disciples receiving the Holy Spirit at Pentecost 50 days after the death and resurrection of Jesus.

That's days... 50.. Not 600 years.. So Mohammed is out of the equation on this one. Let go of your arrogance and pride and see the plain truth of the matter.
    that is the ironclad truth, and it cannot be fought with the spitballs of lies

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quoted
    753 Post(s)

Lightbulb Re: Talibilm.. Reasons why the Comforter cannot be Mohammed

[COLOR="#000000"]
    Talibilm.. You seriously need to concentrate. Or at least actually read the replies people take the time to post you. Then possibly we could get off this eternal roundabout we're on.. I'm getting dizzy!!!

THE COMFORTER IS THE HOLY SPIRIT. JESUS PROMISED HE WOULD ASK THE FATHER (GOD) TO SEND THE HOLY SPIRIT IN HIS NAME (JESUS). TO BRING TO REMEMBRANCE ALL JESUS HAD SAID. THIS THE SPIRIT DID.. PROOF IS THE GOSPEL THAT THE DISCIPLES TAUGHT TO ALL PEOPLES. THE HOLY SPIRIT IS WITH US ALWAYS. THE HOLY SPIRIT INDWELLS IN ALL BELIEVERS OF CHRIST FROM THAT DAY TO THIS AND FOREVER... TO GUIDE US TO THE TRUTH OF GODS WORD... JESUS. WE HAVE NO NEED TO BE WAITING FOR SOMETHING THAT HAS ALWAYS BEEN WITH US.

whereas your prophet is dead.. And is awaiting the judgement of Jesus at the end of days along with everyone else.

Apologies for the capital letters.. Akin to shouting.. I just feel maybe if I emphasis the point thus Talibilm might read it. I hold out no hope that he will understand it. But that's not my problem. You didn't answer my questions.... Yet you expect me to jump to it and answer yours even though they've been dealt with already! Pfft
    I can't take people expert in Juggling words ( Concepts of Invented Christianity ) for Granted ' quote particular '' verse and prove it with bolding it or underline it things that you people babble like this I quote from the Noble Quran

(The noble Quran in brackets ) explanation outside
    (Let the People of the Gospel judge) such that the people of the Gospel elucidate (by that which Allah hath revealed therein) that which Allah has elucidated in the Gospel regarding the traits and description of Muhammad (pbuh) and the legal ruling of stoning. (Whoso judgeth not by that which Allah hath revealed) He says: whoever does not show that which Allah has elucidated in the Gospel; (such are evil-doers) transgressing disbelievers.

this is called a link http://www.altafsir.com/Tafasir.asp?...0&LanguageId=2

So give a link for your Claims above and even you did not give still any single proofs what did the Holy Ghost speak '' narrations' even a
    distorted one where the authors are anonymous there are such anonymous 3rd party verses from your books , just give them ''atleast'' So If not Muhammad (pbuh) who was the that '' COMFORTER '' who will come who will lead to all truth.

So read my reply here above and quote it with an underline you link 's proofs s your claims , how did it glorify Jesus , where was it hidden when the world was blaspheming Jesus & his mother for 600 years ?

Your are quoting your own trait when you SEE CLEARLY MY 6 POINTS ONLY FROM JOHN 16 proves the Holy Ghost was NOT the ANOTHER Comforter but still you ACT BLIND & DEAF and are Arrogant ? Shame on you all .
    So you mean the disciples got mislead within 50 days LOL so the Holy ghost came to guide them ? right ? So WHY & how DID they got mislead WITHIN 50 DAYS ? here's that post for your rebuttal , just spoon feeding you all

So you prove Bart Erhmans claims that the originals of NT disappeared because Jesus spoke the semetic language ' Aramaic'' and was born among Aramaic speaking peasants and he did not Utter anything directly in GREEK , Right ?

If Arbed says he is not '' begotten '' it does not mean all others of 40000 denomination say the same. Even Causative was arguing with me that '' Begotten '' was the correct concept . Begotten means https://www.google.co.in/?gfe_rd=cr&...q=begets+means So cool down sister you cant hide a world known fact though i understand you want to uplift your dying religion with your renewed views but fact is a fact or the word '' beget '' would have never found in your books when it talks about god's & Jesus's relationship

Most of your above claims i 've refuted proving it was Jesus the comforter, the spirit of truth as every prophet was , who was eating, living, sleeping and staying with the disciples and who will re united with you in the last days of the world and not the holy spirit .(John 14:17)

So hope you grasp why the comforter is ONLY Muhammad (pbuh) See 6 PROOFS from JUST ONE VERSE from your NT

13 However, when the Spirit of Truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own initiative but will say only what he hears. He will also announce to you the events of the future. 14 He will glorify me, because he will receive from what is mine and announce it to you.''

1) Spirit of truth a figurative speech for THE truth speaking person since the bible have such figurative speeches in tons like Father (God) Son of God ( the Pious person ) and also see different spirits ( From Bible ) 1) spirit of wisdom 2) spirit of jealousy 3) Spirit of slavery 4) Spirit of Evil etc all from your books But Prophet Muhammad was the Spirit of truth , Never lied in his life and and even disclosed to the public those noble Quran verses which exposed his errors as a Human '' the spirit of truth ''

2) he will guide you into all the truth; , what did the holy spirit '' GUIDE " ? in what truth ? Guide means to guide someone when they are Mislead So the verse prophesizes , you Arbed, aj4u and all Chrisitians will be MISLEAD so then you will require a GUIDE to guide you to THE TRUTH , whereas the Spirit of Pentacoste descended with in 15 days ( or 150 days , Right ? as per earlier your post ? ) Do you think your 12 disciples and their followers were misguided with 150 days of Jesus vanishing ? if so what did holy spirit say ? to which truth ? give narrations like hadith with chain of narrators but Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) guided you to all the truth that Mary was chaste ,Jesus was the messiah, a prophet and a servant of Allah not begotten , not killed like a criminal and the books have been distorted, All prophets like Lot(pbuh) were not criminals etc etc etc

3) for he will not speak on his own initiative but will say only what he hears , but the holy spirit ghost spoke of its own in different languages but its only Muhammd who fullfilled this as in the Noble Quran 53: 3- 4

''Nor does he speak from [his own] inclination. It is not but a revelation revealed,''

4) He will also announce to you the events of the future which is IRREFUTABLE with Prophet Muhammds more than 240 prophecies with over 80 % fullfilled the remaining awaited to be full filled but poor Holy GHOST did not prophesize even just ONE Prophesy . [B]ONLY THIS PROOF IS ENOUGH TO PROVE COMFORTER WAS NEVER AND NOT THE HOLY GHOST WHICH NEVER MADE A PROPHESY

5) He will glorify me,, where and how did the holy Ghost Glorified Jesus when the world lead by the Jews were calling Jesus with 7 letter filthy word and was insulting his Mother Maryam , so what was the Holy Ghost doing for 600 years ?
    watching HBC ? ( Hebrew brodcasting Channel ? ) BUT I will CHALLENGE YOU ITS ONLY PROPHET MUHAMMAD '' an OUTSIDER glorified dignified Jesus for 1st time after 600 years of blasphemy and indeed man is very ungrateful than dogs and Jesus says (something like that too ) calling them the people of ''inequity or lawlessness '' in Matthew 7:22-23 and those who claim Muhammad (pbuh) did not glorify Jesus will surely come under this

6) he will receive from what is mine and announce it to you[/COLOR] Again its only Muhammad the prophet who received or continued the POST of the Prophet from after Jesus(pbuh) and announced to you all that he was the continual of Prophet Hood of Jesus and he confirmed us that no Prophet came in between Jesus and Muhammad (pbuh) is another proof of it.

Conclusion Tal: 9 Arb : 1 : : ( only John 14:26, a contradiction) in favor of Muhammad (pbuh) is the another and Last comforter of the world

You just TRY to refute my Claims in above quote atleast JUST one John 16 verse's proof that the HOLY GHOST never had the traits of the so foretold Comforter but Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) had them 100 % clearly, transparently as claimed by the Noble Quran 5:47

Its a Shame on you people your took all unclear, vague things in one verse as your ENTIRE RELIGION and you are fighting for it against 10 s of verses from Deut, Isaiah 42 etc which proves This person from desert of Kedar , the servant of God (as in Isaiah 42 )

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quoted
    753 Post(s)

So who is the Comforter that Jesus 's Foretold, who did not come as per you even after 2000 years ? Jesus did not lie like you people Right ? lol

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I can't take people expert in Juggling words ( Concepts of Invented Christianity ) for Granted ' quote particular '' verse and prove it with bolding it or underline it things that you people babble like this I quote from the Noble Quran

(The noble Quran in brackets ) explanation outside
    (Let the People of the Gospel judge) such that the people of the Gospel elucidate (by that which Allah hath revealed therein) that which Allah has elucidated in the Gospel regarding the traits and description of Muhammad (pbuh) and the legal ruling of stoning. (Whoso judgeth not by that which Allah hath revealed) He says: whoever does not show that which Allah has elucidated in the Gospel; (such are evil-doers) transgressing disbelievers.

this is called a link http://www.altafsir.com/Tafasir.asp?...0&LanguageId=2

So give a link for your Claims above and even you did not give still any single proofs what did the Holy Ghost speak '' narrations' even a
    distorted one where the authors are anonymous there are such anonymous 3rd party verses from your books , just give them ''atleast'' So If not Muhammad (pbuh) who was the that '' COMFORTER '' who will come who will lead to all truth.

So read my reply here above and quote it with an underline you link 's proofs s your claims , how did it glorify Jesus , where was it hidden when the world was blaspheming Jesus & his mother for 600 years ?

Your are quoting your own trait when you SEE CLEARLY MY 6 POINTS ONLY FROM JOHN 16 proves the Holy Ghost was NOT the ANOTHER Comforter but still you ACT BLIND & DEAF and are Arrogant ? Shame on you all .
    So you mean the disciples got mislead within 50 days LOL so the Holy ghost came to guide them ? right ? So WHY & how DID they got mislead WITHIN 50 DAYS ? here's that post for your rebuttal , just spoon feeding you all

You just TRY to refute my Claims in above quote atleast JUST one John 16 verse's proof that the HOLY GHOST never had the traits of the so foretold Comforter but Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) had them 100 % clearly, transparently as claimed by the Noble Quran 5:47[/COLOR]

Its a Shame on you people your took all unclear, vague things in one verse as your ENTIRE RELIGION and you are fighting for it against 10 s of verses from Deut, Isaiah 42 etc which proves This person from desert of Kedar , the servant of God (as in Isaiah 42 )
    If that verse said what you say it says, then I would agree the Bible is corrupted

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So who is the Comforter that Jesus 's Foretold, who did not come as per you even after 2000 years ? Jesus did not lie like you people Right ? lol
    I don't know how you can believe it is Muhammad. If the Bible said it was Muhammad, I would agree with you that the Bible is corrupted. The spirit of truth is a spirit not flesh and blood like Muhammad, besides, Muhammad is no longer living, and he is not with me or in me glorifying Jesus. Jesus is being glorified through our lives now in your midst by the spirit of truth, but you cannot see it or hear it, because you are not of his fold. You dance to the beat of a different drummer. Allah has sent you a delusion, because you have refused the love and spirit of truth! You do not show love nor do you speak truth. Your praying doesn't pass the ceiling because you reject the spirit of truth.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quoted
    753 Post(s)

If that verse said what you say it says, then I would agree the Bible is corrupted

So Prejudiced people one side minded should not come for a debate, sit in your own home, or web website be like frog in its own well croaking day & night and think what you think is your world . so here is a reminder a lesson for you from the noble Quran 7:175-186

''And recite (O Muhammad SAW) to them the story of him to whom We gave Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.), but he threw them away, so Shaitan (Satan) followed him up, and he became of those who went astray.''

''And had We willed, We would surely have elevated him therewith but he clung to the earth and followed his own vain desire. So his description is the description of a dog: if you drive him away, he lolls his tongue out, or if you leave him alone, he (still) lolls his tongue out. Such is the description of the people who reject Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.). So relate the stories, perhaps they may reflect.''

''Evil is the likeness of the people who reject Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses and signs, etc.), and used to wrong their ownselves.''Whomsoever Allah guides, he is the guided one, and whomsoever He sends astray, those! They are the losers

''And surely, We have created many of the jinns and mankind for Hell. They have hearts wherewith they understand not, they have eyes wherewith they see not, and they have ears wherewith they hear not (the truth). They are like cattle, nay even more astray; those! They are the heedless ones.''

imho Arbed & Aj4u here the heedless ones who rejects'' Ahamad '' the comforter'' as in the post # 31 of Arbed

It's not a dumb question.. The Bible word in question in John 14 is "parakletos" which is greek and is translated as “Comforter” or “Counsellor” or "Advocate" properly means “one called to the side of another,”... counselling or supporting him. This Counselor, or Paraclete, or Comforter is shown to be the Holy Spirit in the Bible. He is a personal being who indwells every believer bringing understanding of God.
    Aj4u Yes Arbed blabbed the truth and falls in her own trap Yes Comforter or "parakletos" one called to the side of the other ,So the Holy Spirit did not call the disciples (as per your books) to its side but spoke on the side of the disciples 's belief and concept , Right ? So AGAIN YOU PROVE YOURSELVES that the HOLY SPIRIT is not The '' Parakletos'' is not the COMFORTER which is proved BY YOUR own Experts, Arbed BY THE GRACE OF YOUR LORD ALLAH , Who made you spill, . blab the TRUTH :rotfl: Allahu Akbar , You are ALL Powerful over all things ( The Noble Quran) subhanallah

All the Prophet's ( Comforters) called the people to the side of God from the side of Satan so he is called the COMFORTER or "parakletos" in Greek UNLIKE THE HOLY GHOST WHICH SPOKE IN FAVOUR OF DISCIPLE'S. ALREADY existing BELIEFS so Aj4u you have forgotten your own words that '' you always accept the truth '' but now you became Arrogant so its upto you, its your life, your loss & your gain, go ahead and read Shahadha before you close your eyes for Good with the Biggest Loss any Human can suffer , the Eternal torment .

and read atleast upto 186 http://quran.com/7/175-186 so that you me guided and also http://quran.com/67/1-12 and I am just a warner , what you sow is what you get , Be arrogant as Satan did with his Lord and you will his friend and he will take you where ever he goes '' Hell in the eternal world'' bitter Pill but that's what you need from me my fellow men.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quoted
    753 Post(s)

I don't know how you can believe it is Muhammad. If the Bible said it was Muhammad, I would agree with you that the Bible is corrupted. The spirit of truth is a spirit not flesh and blood like Muhammad, besides, Muhammad is no longer living, and he is not with me or in me glorifying Jesus. Jesus is being glorified through our lives now in your midst by the spirit of truth, but you cannot see it or hear it, because you are not of his fold. You dance to the beat of a different drummer. Allah has sent you a delusion, because you have refused the love and spirit of truth! You do not show love nor do you speak truth. Your praying doesn't pass the ceiling because you reject the spirit of truth.

Give the reply to my Question about the bible's '' CLAIM of 2000 years of the COMFORTER who will say about the things of the future (John 16:13-15 '' as in post # 57 below and do evade by babbling something else turning our quest ,dear

So who is that '' ANOTHER "" Comforter that Jesus 's Foretold, who did not come as per you even after 2000 years ? Jesus did not lie like you people Right ? lol
    Who, who, who is that '' ANOTHER"" Comforter ? i ve proofed with more than 10 proofs from Jesus's words '' Another ''Comforter '' like me '' who will come after he (Jesus ) is Gone as in below John 16:7-8 or any other verse

''7 But I tell you the truth, it is to your advantage that I go away; for if I don’t go away, the comforting Counselor will not come to you. However, if I do go, I will send him to you

8 “When he comes, he will show that the world is wrong about sin, about righteousness and about judgment

So do you have More than One Holy Spirit ? or ANOTHER holy Spirit ? if he was that '' ANOTHER""Comforter and your books prove only ONE Holy Spirit existed & was there with Jesus and disciples always when he uttered those above words of John 16: 7-8 '' If I don't go away the comforting Counselor will not come to you '' when holy spirit was always with Jesus and his disciples as your books prove ?

so that's why all ONLY'' hims ''does not refer any Spirit but a Male , Human and the spirit at Pentacost which appeared after 50 days
    did not talk to the world about sin about righteousness. or Judgement and No one of your people know what It talked about ' with clear proofs except the same old things that Jesus said except in different languages nor it Guided you to all truth NOR it talked about Prophesies, things to come in the future as in John 16 :13-15

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So Prejudiced people one side minded should not come for a debate, sit in your own home, or web website be like frog in its own well croaking day & night and think what you think is your world . so here is a reminder a lesson for you from the noble Quran 7:175-186]
    You speak nonsense; I have already silence you once in Jesus name; now the next time you refer to Jesus as "son of Mary," God will deal with you by showing you that is disrespectful, and your will remember I said it in Jesus name. This is not a curse it is a warning that can lead you to the truth who is only Jesus Christ.
    ''And recite (O Muhammad SAW) to them the story of him to whom We gave Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.), but he threw them away, so Shaitan (Satan) followed him up, and he became of those who went astray.'']
    According to the Scripture that came before all are already astray from birth and need guided by god to Jesus for salvation. We have seen no proofs, evidence, lessons, signs, or revelations only verses from the Quran, but we people of the Book have our own versed from god that contradict your verses.
    ''And had We willed, We would surely have elevated him therewith but he clung to the earth and followed his own vain desire. So his description is the description of a dog: if you drive him away, he lolls his tongue out, or if you leave him alone, he (still) lolls his tongue out. Such is the description of the people who reject Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.). So relate the stories, perhaps they may reflect.'']
    Christians are not following their own desires. We are to take up our cross and follow Jesus that is not what our flesh desires; it goes completely against it. Our flesh likes pleasures that are against god. These are misapplied verses of yours
    ''Evil is the likeness of the people who reject Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses and signs, etc.), and used to wrong their ownselves.''Whomsoever Allah guides, he is the guided one, and whomsoever He sends astray, those! They are the losers]
    We are more than conquerors through Christ Jesus and Satan is the father of lies.
    ''And surely, We have created many of the jinns and mankind for Hell. They have hearts wherewith they understand not, they have eyes wherewith they see not, and they have ears wherewith they hear not (the truth). They are like cattle, nay even more astray; those! They are the heedless ones.'']
    Well if Jinn and mankind were created for hell there is not much they can do about it. If Allah makes what is not true appear as true, what can those that are created for hell do to avoid it or the see and hear? This verse makes no sense to me. IT SOUNDS CONTRIVED BY MAN.
    imho Arbed & Aj4u here the heedless ones who rejects'' Ahamad '' the comforter'' as in the post # 31 of Arbed ]
    I FIND NO COMFORT IN HIM.
    Aj4u Yes Arbed blabbed the truth and falls in her own trap Yes Comforter or "parakletos" one called to the side of the other ,So the Holy Spirit did not call the disciples (as per your books) to its side but spoke on the side of the disciples 's belief and concept , Right ? So AGAIN YOU PROVE YOURSELVES that the HOLY SPIRIT is not The '' Parakletos'' is not the COMFORTER which is proved BY YOUR own Experts, Arbed BY THE GRACE OF YOUR LORD ALLAH , Who made you spill, . blab the TRUTH :rotfl: Allahu Akbar , You are ALL Powerful over all things ( The Noble Quran) subhanallah

All the Prophet's ( Comforters) called the people to the side of God from the side of Satan so he is called the COMFORTER or "parakletos" in Greek UNLIKE THE HOLY GHOST WHICH SPOKE IN FAVOUR OF DISCIPLE'S. ALREADY existing BELIEFS so Aj4u you have forgotten your own words that '' you always accept the truth '' but now you became Arrogant so its upto you, its your life, your loss & your gain, go ahead and read Shahadha before you close your eyes for Good with the Biggest Loss any Human can suffer , the Eternal torment. Shahadha? I will not mention a message with the only one and true God. God has not appointed us to wrath. But those who reject the son of god as Lord and Savior are condemned already.

and read atleast upto 186 http://quran.com/7/175-186 so that you me guided and also http://quran.com/67/1-12 and I am just a warner , what you sow is what you get , Be arrogant as Satan did with his Lord and you will his friend and he will take you where ever he goes '' Hell in the eternal world'' bitter Pill but that's what you need from me my fellow men.
    [/COLOR]

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quoted
    753 Post(s)

Ok thanks for you replies which do not address to any of my raised issues & points but shows ONLY your enthusiasm but without prudence to defend your faith even when its 'a distorted one '' and you distort it further by clearly Misinterpreting it and assume it without reasons and take contradictions as points in your favour , LoL, is there any misguidance more than this ? and to such people My reply always has been the noble Quran 2:256

'' There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing. ''

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quoted
    753 Post(s)

You speak nonsense; I have already silence you once in Jesus name; now the next time you refer to Jesus as "son of Mary," God will deal with you by showing you that is disrespectful, and your will remember I said it in Jesus name. This is not a curse it is a warning that can lead you to the truth who is only Jesus Christ.
    Sorry I forgot to reply this '' Silence in Jesus name '' LOL the Hackers who send Bugs to My computer and that cannot be the pure Jesus (pbuh) who told (as per your books) to show the other cheek , love enemies Right , But they are payers of dirty tricks the filthy people filthier than stinking pigs , I think you did not. right ?

Shows your people are desperate to save the dying religion of lies so try your best but its on the cards that the world is going to be Muslim and you and Arbed are going to stay in well with your ideas/ So I already told am going to a long vacation and do not twist later in my absence, that you silenced me dude, as the twisters of the holy books do.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Give the reply to my Question about the bible's '' CLAIM of 2000 years of the COMFORTER who will say about the things of the future (John 16:13-15 '' as in post # 57 below and do evade by babbling something else turning our quest ,dear

Who, who, who is that '' ANOTHER"" Comforter ? i ve proofed with more than 10 proofs from Jesus's words '' Another ''Comforter '' like me '' who will come after he (Jesus ) is Gone as in below John 16:7-8 or any other verse

''7 But I tell you the truth, it is to your advantage that I go away; for if I don’t go away, the comforting Counselor will not come to you. However, if I do go, I will send him to you

8 “When he comes, he will show that the world is wrong about sin, about righteousness and about judgment

So do you have More than One Holy Spirit ? or ANOTHER holy Spirit ? if he was that '' ANOTHER""Comforter and your books prove only ONE Holy Spirit existed & was there with Jesus and disciples always when he uttered those above words of John 16: 7-8 '' If I don't go away the comforting Counselor will not come to you '' when holy spirit was always with Jesus and his disciples as your books prove ?

so that's why all ONLY'' hims ''does not refer any Spirit but a Male , Human and the spirit at Pentacost which appeared after 50 days
    did not talk to the world about sin about righteousness. or Judgement and No one of your people know what It talked about ' with clear proofs except the same old things that Jesus said except in different languages nor it Guided you to all truth NOR it talked about Prophesies, things to come in the future as in John 16 :13-15
    I think we're done here. You have shown you have nothing but your own misconceptions supported by your arrogance and pride and unwillingness to see the plain and obvious truth. Mohammed cannot be the comforter spoken of in John for all the reasons stated which you choose to ignore. I will leave you with some links explaining the Holy Spirit.. That's as much I feel I can do for you, I leave you happy in your delusion.

http://www.gotquestions.org/Spirit-today.html

http://www.gotquestions.org/paraclete-Holy-Spirit.html

http://www.dltk-bible.com/cv/pentecost.htm

http://www.bible-teaching-about.com/theholyspirit.html

http://biblehub.com/john/16-14.htm

http://www.openbible.info/topics/holy_spirit

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That's the truth of the matter. I know Talibilm believes he has demonstrated beyond doubt the Mohammed is the comforter issue. He hasn't.. He hasn't even scratched the surface. He needs to think deeper instead of seeing what he wants to see... It's like he's poked his fingers in his own eyes that he can't see the wood for the trees..

Talibilm.. You put so much effort into your posts, and kudos to you for that.. It's admirable. But you don't think about what you are reading.. You seemingly are only able to see what you think confirms your point.. Even when it has to be turned inside out and upside down and twisted into a new form. It just doesn't work.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That's the truth of the matter. I know Talibilm believes he has demonstrated beyond doubt the Mohammed is the comforter issue. He hasn't.. He hasn't even scratched the surface. He needs to think deeper instead of seeing what he wants to see... It's like he's poked his fingers in his own eyes that he can't see the wood for the trees..

Talibilm.. You put so much effort into your posts, and kudos to you for that.. It's admirable. But you don't think about what you are reading.. You seemingly are only able to see what you think confirms your point.. Even when it has to be turned inside out and upside down and twisted into a new form. It just doesn't work.
    He has received enough truth and now it is a waste of time on him. Let God deal with him.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sorry I forgot to reply this '' Silence in Jesus name '' LOL the Hackers who send Bugs to My computer and that cannot be the pure Jesus (pbuh) who told (as per your books) to show the other cheek , love enemies Right , But they are payers of dirty tricks the filthy people filthier than stinking pigs , I think you did not. right ?

Shows your people are desperate to save the dying religion of lies so try your best but its on the cards that the world is going to be Muslim and you and Arbed are going to stay in well with your ideas/ So I already told am going to a long vacation and do not twist later in my absence, that you silenced me dude, as the twisters of the holy books do.
    Remember what I said the next time you refer to Jesus the son of God his father as "son of Mary" We are done.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quoted
    753 Post(s)

I think we're done here. You have shown you have nothing but your own misconceptions supported by your arrogance and pride and unwillingness to see the plain and obvious truth. Mohammed cannot be the comforter spoken of in John for all the reasons stated which you choose to ignore. I will leave you with some links explaining the Holy Spirit.. That's as much I feel I can do for you, I leave you happy in your delusion.

Your answer is nothing but the expected shrewd lame excuse which has to be spoken by me against you the rejecters of truth but the apologetics always preceed in it when you have no concrete answers for my clear cut Questions , and our proofs from your own books atleast 10 of them VERY CLEARLY Proved that the TRAITS OF Comforter was EXACTLY DISPLAYED 100 % ONLY BY Muhammad The Prophet from Ishmael's Progeny (Kedar as in Isaiah 42) and I have also proved that very CLEARLY also from your books that Holy spirit NEVER suits the traits of the 'ANOTHER '' Comforter ''Like Me '' told by Jesus .(pbuh) but its well known you will always blame others of what you commit like i always say A stupid thinks as others as stupid and a Liar thinks others as a Liar .

May Allah convert More Churches into Masjids and show that the Spirit of truth ' Al meen , assadique '' who lead the world out of darkness and Blasphemy of Jesus , his priceless efforts be amply rewarded, Ameen.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Your answer is nothing but the expected shrewd lame excuse which has to be spoken by me against you the rejecters of truth but the apologetics always preceed in it when you have no concrete answers for my clear cut Questions , and our proofs from your own books atleast 10 of them VERY CLEARLY Proved that the TRAITS OF Comforter was EXACTLY DISPLAYED 100 % ONLY BY Muhammad The Prophet from Ishmael's Progeny (Kedar as in Isaiah 42) and I have also proved that very CLEARLY also from your books that Holy spirit NEVER suits the traits of the 'ANOTHER '' Comforter ''Like Me '' told by Jesus .(pbuh) but its well known you will always blame others of what you commit like i always say A stupid thinks as others as stupid and a Liar thinks others as a Liar .

May Allah convert More Churches into Masjids and show that the Spirit of truth ' Al meen , assadique '' who lead the world out of darkness and Blasphemy of Jesus , his priceless efforts be amply rewarded, Ameen.
    Ishmael was not a prophet............ enjoy you llllloooooooooooooooonnnnnggg vacation

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quoted
    753 Post(s)

Remember what I said the next time you refer to Jesus the son of God his father as "son of Mary" We are done.
    ''Son of Mary '' is the title given by Allah in the Noble Quran ,by his Creator to honour him as it is, the TRUTH (That's why called him the spirit of Truth in a figurative way ) without any lies Or false concept of unique Son of God (literally) from and against the blasphemies of the Jews who called him with the 7 letter word insulting him and his mother proving that his birth was a pure one but human without any male's indulgence or interference from his Chaste Mother Maryam, so this is the TRUTH , which the Comforter had come to '' GUIDE YOU TO ALL TRUTH "' (John 16:13-15) '' Will Glorify ME '' (John 16:13-15) and not forgetting his more than 240 prophecies as foretold as '' he will say things about the FUTURE " (John 16:13-15) by Jesus (pbuh) in John 16.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

''Son of Mary '' is the title given by Allah in the Noble Quran ,by his Creator to honour him as it is, the TRUTH (That's why called him the spirit of Truth in a figurative way ) without any lies Or false concept of unique Son of God (literally) from and against the blasphemies of the Jews who called him with the 7 letter word insulting him and his mother proving that his birth was a pure one but human without any male's indulgence or interference from his Chaste Mother Maryam, so this is the TRUTH , which the Comforter had come to '' GUIDE YOU TO ALL TRUTH "' (John 16:13-15) '' Will Glorify ME '' (John 16:13-15) and not forgetting his more than 240 prophecies as foretold as '' he will say things about the FUTURE " (John 16:13-15) by Jesus (pbuh) in John 16.
    Enjoy your Lloooooooooooonngg vacation. Calling him the son of his mother is honoring the son of god and that is what is true. It is not truth referring to Jesus as son of his mother. Allah can say that, but you cannot repeat that without putting you soul in deep peril. Jesus is the truth. You are in deep trouble.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quoted
    753 Post(s)

Enjoy your Lloooooooooooonngg vacation. Calling him the son of his mother is honoring the son of god and that is what is true. It is not truth referring to Jesus as son of his mother. Allah can say that, but you cannot repeat that without putting you soul in deep peril. Jesus is the truth. You are in deep trouble.
    Allah and his Noble Quran and the Prophet , the spirit of truth does not say lies even if you like or may not like it. WhenJjews blasphemed , insulted him & his mother for 600 years where was your allegation " You are in deep trouble '' ? Muslims have been saying that for 1400 years so you are warning me in your drunken state, lol

It does not make sense , you are just addicted to your assumptions and blind love imho maximum you can take the meaning of the figurative speech of Son of God as '' a godly pious person'' and father as'' God'' again in a figurative way which they Jews used to use ( See Jewish links) and Jesus was a Jew , and i 've repeatedly given proofs from your books that '' Israel is a son of God '', '' All peace making persons are son of God '' all from your books so that's why I call such people as Blind , when they can't even see their own books

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quoted
    753 Post(s)

Allah and his Noble Quran and the Prophet , the spirit of truth does not say lies even if you like or may not like it. WhenJjews blasphemed , insulted him & his mother for 600 years where was your allegation " You are in deep trouble '' ? Muslims have been saying that for 1400 years so you are warning me in your drunken state, lol

It does not make sense , you are just addicted to your assumptions and blind love imho maximum you can take the meaning of the figurative speech of Son of God as '' a godly pious person'' and father as'' God'' again in a figurative way which they Jews used to use ( See Jewish links) and Jesus was a Jew , and i 've repeatedly given proofs from your books that '' Israel is a son of God '', '' All peace making persons are son of God '' all from your books so that's why I call such people as Blind , when they can't even see their own books

Aj4u and calling Jesus the son of Chaste virgin Maryam is more honourable than calling him the son of Joseph the carpenter ( NT) and also attributing more than 66 fathers and grandfathers (Mr Deedat 's proofs) for the Pure Prophet

Senseless , You do not even understand what is meant By Honouring ? If I say Aj4u has 10 fathers , is it honouring You or inusulting You ? No wonder Jesus has calledy you these below words

Matthew 7:22-23Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

22 On that Day, many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord! Didn’t we prophesy in your name? Didn’t we expel demons in your name? Didn’t we perform many miracles in your name?’ 23 Then I will tell them to their faces, ‘I never knew you
    ! Get away from me, you workers of lawlessness!’[a]

If you really love Jesus follow his commandments and do associate partners with ONE God and get GUIDED THROUGH THE COMFORTER he foretold

Note : Just a bitter pill , good for you from talibilm

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

that's right Israel is considered god's son. I don't deny it, and I have told you that Jesus is the culmination of Israel. everything god does has connections to a greater fulfillment. Jesus said I came to fulfill the law and he did, and through him, we do as well. Read Isaiah 53 carefully and deliberate on it. none of us can keep the law of god outside of Christ. All you can do is hurl insults to the people of the book and insult Christianity. You not only go against Christianity you go against the Quran by not arguing in the best way. I feel sorry for you.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quoted
    753 Post(s)

EDIT : DO NOT associate partners to God & get.....

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

EDIT : DO NOT associate partners to God & get.....
    Yes, I will not associate partners to God

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[COLOR="#000000"]

Aj4u and calling Jesus the son of Chaste virgin Maryam is more honourable than calling him the son of Joseph the carpenter ( NT) and also attributing more than 66 fathers and grandfathers (Mr Deedat 's proofs) for the Pure Prophet
    But less honorable than calling him the son of god. good is the enemy of the best

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quoted
    753 Post(s)

Kindly Refer http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...pon-him)/page2 for many Prophesies of Prophet Muhammad 80 % of it comming true and the rest being awaited which is one of the precondition of the comforter as in John 16 :13

as described in post # 56

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quoted
    753 Post(s)

How may times i 've told you not to preach your defunct views on a Muslim forum . If you people do not come here and preach your ' absurd ' views than there is n't any need to discuss YOUR books about the filthy things to which you turn blind eyes. Why did jehovah came and ate hot buns & calf meat ? clear this first Why he can't do his job sitting in the skies, that does consonants with the Majesty of the LORD MOST HIGH !!! .

Most of your above claims i 've refuted proving it was Jesus the comforter, the spirit of truth as every prophet was , who was eating, living, sleeping and staying with the disciples and who will re united with you in the last days of the world and not the holy spirit .

Sister Arbed, you have been ALWAYS ELUDING MY QUESTION to you, after how many days after Jesus's vanishing did the spirit of Pentacost descended on disciples after how many days ? and also how may disciiples were there ? any Narration direct or verses from your book describing what did the Holy Spirit say ? ( Like hadith, quote a narration with chain of transmitters ) Or I will declare that ITS JUST A FAKE INCIDENT a Fairy tale and there is nothing a holy spirit except the Angel Gabriel who is called the PURE SPIRIT in the Noble Quran

6) he will receive from what is mine and announce it to you[ Again its only Muhammad the prophet who received or continued the POST of the Prophet from after Jesus(pbuh) and announced to you all that he, Muhammad (pbuh) was the continual of Prophet Hood of Jesus and he confirmed us that no Prophet came in between Jesus and Muhammad (pbuh) is another proof of it.

Bumped , Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was THE LONG AWAITED COMFORTER prophesied in the NT, IF it was not Prophet Muhammad , who was that Comforter who has not popped out for the last 2015 years ? is the question Now ?
    Last edited by talibilm09; 14-09-15 at 03:15 PM.