Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Musraff Threatens To Use Nukes

here are a few quotes as well as the link:

Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf has "threatened India with the atom bomb" in the event of war over Kashmir whose "blood runs in our hearts", in an interview published in the German magazine Der Spiegel.

he magazine, which quoted the General as condemning "India's great power illusion", said he warned "India to count on the fact that if the pressure on Pakistan becomes too great, then nuclear weapons use (is possible) as a last means of defence".

Musharraf?s aggressive comments are unlikely to go down well within the European Union, Britain and the Commonwealth. Early on Saturday, Commonwealth Secretary-General Don McKinnon became the first prominent world leader to issue a bald rebuke to Musharraf for his proposed referendum.

But Pakistan analysts said that September 11 made it harder to sully the image of the West?s chief ally as a power-hungry military dictator with his finger on the nuclear button.

Telling the German magazine that he was "not power-hungry ?but believed in unity of command", the General said he would not extradite Omar Sheikh, the British-born militant charged with the murder of journalist Daniel Pearl. "I want to set up the process here for this man?and hang him if he is condemned," he said.

SOURCE: times of india
    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/A...art_id=6077448
    Please Re-update your Signature

That prick musharaf who follows kamal ataruk the jew, i hope he gets a bullet right up his stinky butt for betraying his brothers. You know Omar Sheikh has more power and guts than that wussy musharraf. I hope musharraf burns

The use of nukes as a bargaining chip

I wouldn't put too much stock in the fact that Musharef said
    that he would use his countries nuclear weapons as "a last resort" in case Pakistan was attacked. That called "political
    Posturing" , its kind of like when a rattle snake makes the rattling sound. EVERY country that is nuclear weapons capable
    uses the exact same words. "We will use our nuclear weapons
    as a last resort if we are attacked and our existence is threatened". No one is going to be angry with Musharef for saying exactly what all the other nuclear capable countries are saying.

ive also herd abt his love for that terkish jew you talk off... hopefully thatll never happen

but right now he is the only viable leader for pakistan... as soon as the heat is off him...itll be bussiness as usual... besides he knows his dream of a secular pakistan will never happen

A truly Excellent Site
    Brother musharaef is just a weak puppet loser he hasn' the sense nor thr power to destroy the enemies of Islam because he in fact is an enemy over Islam and this has been proven when he sided with the west and not the muslim of Afghanistan!

yeah and I dont know why the heck was a piece of kashmir give to china? Supposedly to better relations with them I mean what was the use of that, after fighting over the land so hard with the hindus kafirs why give it back to another kafir

Musharraf will keep fighting against the Muslims right untill he is being payed for it. And the west has alot of money to burn on dogs like musharraf

I too am disappointed with his stance in the 'war on terror' but the sad truth is EVERY SINGLE MUSLIM LEADER WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME THING!

hopefully he'll toughen up as soon as the heat is off him.... i was so happy when he came into power... my family hoped that he would be an improvement over the secular fools we were lumbered with

but he has been an utter dissapointment... even kashmir has been skrewed by him... and thats sacred

Yes I thought the same thing too, that now musharraf will be able to move the corruption out of pakistan but this guy sky rocketed the currupt leaders scale and went in a whole new chart. The wests puppet dog

He's no better than that commie najibullah I tell you. He screwed everything just for a couple of dollars and to stay in power. How he was crying he will have "democratic" elections but now he wants a referendum to stay and screw the muslims even more. He's right up there along side fahd and mubarak