Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Reasons Why I Became a Shia

Salam Alaikum brothers and sisters.

I just wanted to share my story why I converted to Shia islam. I have no disrespect towards my Sunni brothers and sisters. I only want to inform others why I became a Shia because I have been frequently asked by my Sunni friends this same question. I was raised as a Sunni, but later on in my life I started search into Shia Islam. I found many information about Shia Islam that I connected with and also made much more sense. Here is a quick intro for my conversion to Shia Islam. Basically I wanted to search into why we pray differently than our Shia brothers and sisters, and I found this video that completely shocked me. It's exaclty how I used to pray. So then I looked into history and everything made sense to me. Here is the video that I found: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8UuKifnxBs

Go to 3:01, thats when he begins to pray.

Inshallah I didn't offend anyone, I only wanted to explain my story. Many of my Sunni friends were very curious about my story so I thought of also sharing it online. I have more reasons for converting to Shia Islam, but the posture of prayer in the Sunni sect is just a very tiny and quick reason for my conversion.

Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1711 Post(s)

Re: Reasons Why I Became a Shia

Quote Originally Posted by Joyous_muslimah View Post
    She didn't leave Islam to worship fire,i couldn't care less if she did. Allah would deal with her. She's saying that's how Sunni's pray like
    whoa

who prays like that? facing a fire and chanting
    .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
    نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
    دولة الإسلامية باقية

Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1711 Post(s)

You know what? This forum sickens me sometimes and shows everything wrong with the ummah today. You're harsh against you're own but when someone is blatantly mocking your deen you act all compassionate. How did i get reported told to work on my adhab when the OP(with whatever version of Islam she's apparently 'followed') is mocking the way we pray acting all naive. Spare me the crap.
    you do seem a bit rough

we need that
    دولة الإسلامية باقية

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: Reasons Why I Became a Fire Worshipper

Quote Originally Posted by Minhajul View Post
    :

I don't know how whipping yourself solves anything? If it is a means of forgiveness are the Shia not playing God?

Surely only Allah SWT has the right to punish us for our sins no one else... Especially in that manner?

I watched a YouTube video of the Shia just whipping themselves constantly even while their backs where bleeding...

Ask yourself logically, Allah SWT loves us, why would he tell us to do such things to ourselves?

and what's wrong with the way we Sunni pray now? I feel very connected to my salah Alhamdulilah, and in fact I'm very much looking forward to going to Jummah tomorrow to pray alongside my Sunni brothers.

Jummah Mubarak everyone, I think you should do a little more research sister, it's not too late to change your mind. Seek forgiveness, may Allah SWT guide you to the right path

Ameen.
    Brother, you will always feel connected with Allah even if you are praying the wrong way. Allah knows your intention, and knows what's in your heart. I believe that Christians, Jews, Sunni's, and any other religion will enter Jannah if they do good on Earth. If they respect people, help the poor, take care of nature and animals, then I believe 100% that they will enter Jannah. That's what Shia Islam believes, and that's what I believe, So yes, you will still feel connected with Allah when you pray with your Sunni brothers because Allah is aware of your true purpose.

I do not believe in whipping yourself on ashura. I believe in gathering together and sharing the stories of the Ahlulbayt.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mona123 View Post
    Brother, you will always feel connected with Allah even if you are praying the wrong way. Allah knows your intention, and knows what's in your heart. I believe that Christians, Jews, Sunni's, and any other religion will enter Jannah if they do good on Earth. If they respect people, help the poor, take care of nature and animals, then I believe 100% that they will enter Jannah. That's what Shia Islam believes, and that's what I believe, So yes, you will still feel connected with Allah when you pray with your Sunni brothers because Allah is aware of your true purpose.

I do not believe in whipping yourself on ashura. I believe in gathering together and sharing the stories of the Ahlulbayt.
    What in Sunni Islam did you not believe though?

Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1711 Post(s)

دولة الإسلامية باقية

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AbuMubarak View Post
    i changed the title

what "shia islam" is that?

the man was praying towards, to, in front of fire

where is this in islam?

it is YOU who are disrespectful, we dont tolerate people who besmirch our religion, if you found this "religion" to be of your liking, enjoy

but dont bring that crap here
    Brother, watch your words. It's alright, I am not going to debate anymore. Remove the thread.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

AW: Re: Reasons Why I Became a Shia

She should not say the way we pray is wrong but some people here really cannot debate without hate. You can show her she is wrong if you think that, but stay respectful. Not everyone with anohter opinion is a troll..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Sister there are over a billion muslims currently, probably more than 70% of whom are sunni, *just guessing here* but I know most are sunni, are you saying they are all wrong and you are right? I used to think just like you, but you need to research islam.

If your not muslim, your not going to heaven simple as that... if you don't pray but you spend your life taking care of bunnies and giving chocolate to old ladies that is not enough to enter paradise, you need to pray salah, and whole heartedly believe that there is no god worthy of worship but Allah SWT and prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is his messenger.

So the fact your saying Christians, buddhists etc can go to heaven if they are good is wrong, I'm sorry but the truth hurts, you can't live life in one religion and enjoy the fruits of another.

Odan
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    123 Post(s)

Re: AW: Re: Reasons Why I Became a Shia

Quote Originally Posted by Muslim96 View Post
    She should not say the way we pray is wrong but some people here really cannot debate without hate. You can show her she is wrong if you think that, but stay respectful. Not everyone with anohter opinion is a troll..
    Trust me no debates here.You're telling me someone was brought up their whole life as an apparent 'sunni' muslim doesn't know even what religion she's following? Then with 'researching' found it to be incorrect and became a 'shia' as she says? Whatever

Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1711 Post(s)

muslim96

you come to a muslim forum, you say you have left sunni islam to go to shia islam because sunni muslims pray to fire?

sister, i will leave ms mona and this thread for you to show her the right way
    دولة الإسلامية باقية

Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1711 Post(s)

Brother, watch your words. It's alright, I am not going to debate anymore. Remove the thread.
    you posted it, its your baby
    دولة الإسلامية باقية

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Thank you brother, bless you. I may have started off in a harsh way so please forgive me. I sometimes tend to be uprfront and sound rude to others, but I don't itend to be that way. I should have not shown that video, and just explained my reasons for leaving Sunni Islam.

I am just not going to reply back anymore, I don't want this to turn into an attack. It's not worth the time for me and for others here.

I wish you the best Muslin96, and to the rest of the members here who were kind.

God bless.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

AW: Re: AW: Re: Reasons Why I Became a Shia

muslim96

you come to a muslim forum, you say you have left sunni islam to go to shia islam because sunni muslims pray to fire?

sister, i will leave ms mona and this thread for you to show her the right way
    I already told her in pm that either she shall inform herself better or shall write in Shia forums.
    But imo we should never lose respext. I heard you are one of the older ones here so actually you should show us younger members how to talk, behave etc. ..

Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1711 Post(s)

Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: Reasons Why I Became a Shia

I already told her in pm that either she shall inform herself better or shall write in Shia forums.
    But imo we should never lose respext. I heard you are one of the older ones here so actually you should show us younger members how to talk, behave etc. ..
    by all means, show her the way
    دولة الإسلامية باقية

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: Reasons Why I Became a Shia

by all means, show her the way
    As I said I am one of the younger ones with less knowledge who is trying to learn. But you older ones should do that instead of blocking and deleting all.. Maybe we would have one Muslim more among us. Forgive me if I offended you.

Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1711 Post(s)

Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: Reasons Why I Became a Shia

As I said I am one of the younger ones with less knowledge who is trying to learn. But you older ones should do that instead of blocking and deleting all.. Maybe we would have one Muslim more among us. Forgive me if I offended you.
    i am by no means knowledgeable, i am learning and listening and reading like the rest of the posters at ummah.com

however, when i see threads like this, typically we delete them and ban the poster

however, it seems there may be some sincerity here, so i leave this thread (for the second time)
    دولة الإسلامية باقية

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: Reasons Why I Became a Shia

i am by no means knowledgeable, i am learning and listening and reading like the rest of the posters at ummah.com

however, when i see threads like this, typically we delete them and ban the poster

however, it seems there may be some sincerity here, so i leave this thread (for the second time)
    But I am sure there are some brothers who know much more than for example me..

It is ok to.close it brother since OP said she will not write again

No Critics = No Success
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1252 Post(s)

Thank you brother, bless you. I may have started off in a harsh way so please forgive me. I sometimes tend to be uprfront and sound rude to others, but I don't itend to be that way. I should have not shown that video, and just explained my reasons for leaving Sunni Islam.

I am just not going to reply back anymore, I don't want this to turn into an attack. It's not worth the time for me and for others here.

I wish you the best Muslin96, and to the rest of the members here who were kind.

God bless.
    There is no such thing as Shia or Sunni it's just a label people made, we are Muslims.

You just changed the way you prayed to the same creator and called your self a different label. In Islam every dua including saying bismil before eating is also like prayer. so we pray 100 times per day.

why make it political

period.

if your talking Shia Sunni your for a political debate not religious

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2266 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hate Racism View Post
    There is no such thing as Shia or Sunni it's just a label people made, we are Muslims.

You just changed the way you prayed to the same creator and called your self a different label. In Islam every dua including saying bismil before eating is also like prayer. so we pray 100 times per day.

why make it political

period.

What? Explain....
    Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

No Critics = No Success
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1252 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by InTheBegining View Post
    What? Explain....
    I don't understand why people make a big deal out of how we pray and compare slight differences

The only dua in surah Fatiha is "ihdinas siratal mustaqeen"

When entering toilet, or before eating food, when sneezing so many of us ask dua which sums up to around 100 per day in average

As far as we all bow down to Allah in the right direction and ask dua why make a big fuss on slight differences or number of rakaths etc.

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2266 Post(s)

I don't understand why people make a big deal out of how we pray and compare slight differences

The only dua in surah Fatiha is "ihdinas siratal mustaqeen"

When entering toilet, or before eating food, when sneezing so many of us ask dua which sums up to around 100 per day in average

As far as we all bow down to Allah in the right direction and ask dua why make a big fuss on slight differences or number of rakaths etc.
    How did the property saw pray?

No Critics = No Success
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1252 Post(s)

How did the property saw pray?
    According to several recurrent reporting he bowed down to the direction of kauba and prayed early in morning, afternoon, evening and night.

Today we argue about number of rakaths and stuff like that but we all forget the point of salah

In Islamic terminology dua is the act of supplication. It is calling out to God; it is a conversation with God, our Creator, our Lord, the All Knowing, and the All Powerful. In fact the word is derived from the Arabic root meaning to call out or to summon. Dua is uplifting, empowering, liberating and transforming and it is one of the most powerful and effective act of worship a human being can engage in. Dua has been called the weapon of the believer. It affirms a person’s belief in One God and it shuns all forms of idolatry or polytheism. Dua is essentially submission to God and a manifestation of a person’s need for Allah.

Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, “A slave becomes nearest to his Lord when he is in prostration. So increase supplications in prostrations.’’ [Saheeh Muslim]

“The supplication of every one of you will be granted if he does not get impatient and say, `I supplicated my Lord but my prayer has not been granted’.’’ [Saheeh Al-Bukhari, Saheeh Muslim

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2266 Post(s)

According to several recurrent reporting he bowed down to the direction of kauba and prayed early in morning, afternoon, evening and night.

Today we argue about number of rakaths and stuff like that but we all forget the point of salah

In Islamic terminology dua is the act of supplication. It is calling out to God; it is a conversation with God, our Creator, our Lord, the All Knowing, and the All Powerful. In fact the word is derived from the Arabic root meaning to call out or to summon. Dua is uplifting, empowering, liberating and transforming and it is one of the most powerful and effective act of worship a human being can engage in. Dua has been called the weapon of the believer. It affirms a person’s belief in One God and it shuns all forms of idolatry or polytheism. Dua is essentially submission to God and a manifestation of a person’s need for Allah.

Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, “A slave becomes nearest to his Lord when he is in prostration. So increase supplications in prostrations.’’ [Saheeh Muslim]

“The supplication of every one of you will be granted if he does not get impatient and say, `I supplicated my Lord but my prayer has not been granted’.’’ [Saheeh Al-Bukhari, Saheeh Muslim
    Acki the prophet saw said also Pray as you have seen me praying so thank you for telling me which direction he saw bowed towards now tell me how he actually prayed please. Also tell me how you pray. JazakAllah kayr

No Critics = No Success
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1252 Post(s)

Acki the prophet saw said also Pray as you have seen me praying so thank you for telling me which direction he saw bowed towards now tell me how he actually prayed please. Also tell me how you pray. JazakAllah kayr
    I accept the most sahih reportings which is 5 times a day and the 2 4 4 3 4 rakaths respectively, but there are indeed some other reports that give slightly different descriptions such as different number of rakaths.

But all of the accounts of how to pray are from recurrent reporting, but some have slight differences to each other because recurrent reporting meaning 100s of witnesses telling the same thing

People can argue about the small differences but all the reports agree on the fact that nabi saw bowed down to the qibla.

If a brother was praying next to me and did one rakath extra or less than me due to the recurrent reporting he accepted I would not judge him because atleast we both said "ihdinas siratal mustaqeen" in our salah and bowed down to Allah.

These tiny difference has led into Muslims labeling each other, Sufis, Shias, Sunnis, salafi hanafi shafi bora..........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am 100% confident in becoming a Shia. I am not trying to attack you or anything Ya'sin, I am only sharing my story.
    Can I ask you something.

The Qur'an teaches us that we should not devided our religion into sects and you are saying you are
    Shia the very word shia means party/sect/divide. The whole of the name is (sect of ali) how do you pass this.

Second shia say that a human being brung queen asheeba's thrown to Solomon. But as I read it was a jinn who brought it.

Third when shia speak of infallible imams now we know the prophet Muhammad (saw) never spoke about this.

Forth is I follow the 5 pillars and I love ali (ra) as I do all shahabah. What am I doing wrong as not being in a sect (shia )

Last who was the first shia

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ghost

why make it political

period.

Agreed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I accept the most sahih reportings which is 5 times a day and the 2 4 4 3 4 rakaths respectively, but there are indeed some other reports that give slightly different descriptions such as different number of rakaths.

But all of the accounts of how to pray are from recurrent reporting, but some have slight differences to each other because recurrent reporting meaning 100s of witnesses telling the same thing

People can argue about the small differences but all the reports agree on the fact that nabi saw bowed down to the qibla.

If a brother was praying next to me and did one rakath extra or less than me due to the recurrent reporting he accepted I would not judge him because atleast we both said "ihdinas siratal mustaqeen" in our salah and bowed down to Allah.

These tiny difference has led into Muslims labeling each other, Sufis, Shias, Sunnis, salafi hanafi shafi bora..........
    At the end of the day its muslim and I let Allah deal with those who divide there religion as we are told not to

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: Reasons Why I Became a Shia

But I am sure there are some brothers who know much more than for example me..

It is ok to.close it brother since OP said she will not write again
    If she will not reply close and delete it. She is just trying to spread her ideal if she will not answer key questions

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: Reasons Why I Became a Shia

Even if she will reply, this thread seems very unnecessary and I don't know how it benefits anyone. I'm surprised it's lasted this long

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quoted
    955 Post(s)

You know what? This forum sickens me sometimes and shows everything wrong with the ummah today. You're harsh against you're own but when someone is blatantly mocking your deen you act all compassionate. How did i get reported told to work on my adhab when the OP(with whatever version of Islam she's apparently 'followed') is mocking the way we pray acting all naive. Spare me the crap.
    i noticed this too
    Allah sent down his tranquillity upon him and supported him with angels you did not see and made the word of those who disbelieved the lowest, while the word of Allah - that is the highest. And Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Why did you avoid my question I find that to be rude and deceitful.

I asked you.

Who was the first shia?

If I love ali(ra) pray five times a day follow the Qur'an what am I doing wrong?

Last the quran teaches not to devided into sect. The word shia from shiatl ali means (sect of Ali) of which he nor the prophet (saw) was a part of.
    How do you justify being a sect.

Odan
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    628 Post(s)

What attracted you to Shiaism as opposed to remaining a Sunni?

Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4387 Post(s)

I just wanted to share my story why I converted to Shia islam. I have no disrespect towards my Sunni brothers and sisters. I only want to inform others why I became a Shia because I have been frequently asked by my Sunni friends this same question. I was raised as a Sunni, but later on in my life I started search into Shia Islam. I found many information about Shia Islam that I connected with and also made much more sense. Here is a quick intro for my conversion to Shia Islam. Basically I wanted to search into why we pray differently than our Shia brothers and sisters, and I found this video that completely shocked me. It's exaclty how I used to pray. So then I looked into history and everything made sense to me. Here is the video that I found: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8UuKifnxBs

Inshallah I didn't offend anyone, I only wanted to explain my story. Many of my Sunni friends were very curious about my story so I thought of also sharing it online. I have more reasons for converting to Shia Islam, but the posture of prayer in the Sunni sect is just a very tiny and quick reason for my conversion.
    So you agree with the concept of mutah? U'd allow a married guy to use you for three days?

And erm you agree with ur dad or ur brother or ur uncle or ur hubby "thighing" kids aged 5?
    "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

"Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quoted
    955 Post(s)

you guys know shes not for real right
    Allah sent down his tranquillity upon him and supported him with angels you did not see and made the word of those who disbelieved the lowest, while the word of Allah - that is the highest. And Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2427 Post(s)

I can't believe nobody got the hysterical joke OP was trying to make...

Quote Originally Posted by hadmatter View Post
    you guys know shes not for real right
    No lol they dont...
    وَمَا قَدَرُوا اللَّهَ حَقَّ قَدْرِهِ وَالْأَرْضُ جَمِيعًا قَبْضَتُهُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ وَالسَّمَاوَاتُ مَطْوِيَّاتٌ بِيَمِينِهِ ۚ سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَىٰ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ
    They have not appraised Allah with true appraisal, while the earth entirely will be [within] His grip on the Day of Resurrection, and the heavens will be folded in His right hand. Exalted is He and high above what they associate with Him. (Az-Zumar: 67)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Some times I'm amazed that Islam has survived so long. There is such hatred between sects. It's only by the will of God that Islam survives
    Isa9, a sinner

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am 100% confident in becoming a Shia. I am not trying to attack you or anything Ya'sin, I am only sharing my story.
    What do Shias believe anyway? That can make a huge difference on things.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by candyapple View Post
    So you agree with the concept of mutah? U'd allow a married guy to use you for three days?

And erm you agree with ur dad or ur brother or ur uncle or ur hubby "thighing" kids aged 5?
    Sounds exactly like J udaism made up rules in the Talmu d which ends up turning a religion into Pagansim.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Witwoa View Post
    Third when shia speak of infallible imams now we know the prophet Muhammad (saw) never spoke about this.

Forth is I follow the 5 pillars and I love ali (ra) as I do all shahabah. What am I doing wrong as not being in a sect (shia )

WHOAH! Infalability on Imams?? That seems to add a divine nature to man which i'm sure is against Islam!

Wasnt Islam sent to fight against these heresies in the early days. Isnt that the point? If the Imams are infallible, it means their divine, it means they can over rule the Qur'aan, which means essentially their sons of God in human form which violates Islam.

Also there is no 'Sunni' or 'Shiah' in the Qur'aan. Isn't much of the history in early Islam having to fight battles with people who made their own sects and tried to divide islam?

Also, why are Shiahs doing haram things like dancing and shedding human blood? Even innocent childrens blood. This is what tribal pagans, witches, and sorceres do which is against all books and a very, very serious offense. Are they trying to call the lower gods? Are they trying to have their blood cry out to God? Are they trying to punish themselves to effect Gods blessings? What is their purpose in this?

Different SCHOOLS is one thing. But to break off into sects is very harmful because they can easily become Pagan. Paganism is adding/subtracting/changing to religions until it violates a majore rule and becomes it's own religion no longer recognized by God.

Also, Iran's real motive for nukes would be to show Sunni's they are more powerful and enchance their political and religious negotiating power. This is a completely unacceptable way to enhance power. Power has one source - the truth. Theres only One Truth - God. We know God through his Perfect Word. Mistakes of understanding his Word are made by humans.

But there are honest mistakes of following the Word. Then there is man trying to OWN and TAKE over the Word to glorify himself and his pride. Only Satan would cause the latter corruption of man doing this. Never an honest misunderstanding of the Word could result in something that severe. The early Islam knew this and tried very hard to prevent this from happening. But Satan eventually gets inside everything.

So if you chose to move to a NEW sect as an ADULT, all things must be considered because ignorance might not be considered an excuse!

Remember the test of life is to see how you will use your adult Free Will:

Were you innocent and born into this sect? No? Then to WILLINGLY support it using your adult Free Will is something I would not recommend. In your case specifically, you need to look at what you are joining for serious reasons.

Some sins are NOT forgiven if they are done with adult Free Will - EVEN under reasonable ignorance. I would urge people to PM her letting her know the possible consequences of using her adult Free Will to help help stengthen divisions.

(of course there can be HUGE rewards if someone helps bring light to the other divisions and cause change, but this is impossible for a single layperson in her scenario. I'd guess in her case she is only supporting which means there's an obligation from you guys to let her know the possible consequences. If this sect causes bloodshed, and she willingly knows this and converts, then she may get a share of all the bloodshed. Thats how serious this COULD be. All the scenarios need to be put on the table so she can use her Free Will properly as an adult. Remember, Christians arent an inner division and many liberal excuses can be made. But to move to an inner division of Islam that causes strife and bloodshed could be very serious.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Crush View Post
    WHOAH! Infalability on Imams?? That seems to add a divine nature to man which i'm sure is against Islam!

Wasnt Islam sent to fight against these heresies in the early days. Isnt that the point? If the Imams are infallible, it means their divine, it means they can over rule the Qur'aan, which means essentially their sons of God in human form which violates Islam.

Also there is no 'Sunni' or 'Shiah' in the Qur'aan. Isn't much of the history in early Islam having to fight battles with people who made their own sects and tried to divide islam?

Also, why are Shiahs doing haram things like dancing and shedding human blood? Even innocent childrens blood. This is what tribal pagans, witches, and sorceres do which is against all books and a very, very serious offense. Are they trying to call the lower gods? Are they trying to have their blood cry out to God? Are they trying to punish themselves to effect Gods blessings? What is their purpose in this?

Different SCHOOLS is one thing. But to break off into sects is very harmful because they can easily become Pagan. Paganism is adding/subtracting/changing to religions until it violates a majore rule and becomes it's own religion no longer recognized by God.

Also, Iran's real motive for nukes would be to show Sunni's they are more powerful and enchance their political and religious negotiating power. This is a completely unacceptable way to enhance power. Power has one source - the truth. Theres only One Truth - God. We know God through his Perfect Word. Mistakes of understanding his Word are made by humans.

But there are honest mistakes of following the Word. Then there is man trying to OWN and TAKE over the Word to glorify himself and his pride. Only Satan would cause the latter corruption of man doing this. Never an honest misunderstanding of the Word could result in something that severe. The early Islam knew this and tried very hard to prevent this from happening. But Satan eventually gets inside everything.

So if you chose to move to a NEW sect as an ADULT, all things must be considered because ignorance might not be considered an excuse!

Remember the test of life is to see how you will use your adult Free Will:

Were you innocent and born into this sect? No? Then to WILLINGLY support it using your adult Free Will is something I would not recommend. In your case specifically, you need to look at what you are joining for serious reasons.

Some sins are NOT forgiven if they are done with adult Free Will - EVEN under reasonable ignorance. I would urge people to PM her letting her know the possible consequences of using her adult Free Will to help help stengthen divisions.

(of course there can be HUGE rewards if someone helps bring light to the other divisions and cause change, but this is impossible for a single layperson in her scenario. I'd guess in her case she is only supporting which means there's an obligation from you guys to let her know the possible consequences. If this sect causes bloodshed, and she willingly knows this and converts, then she may get a share of all the bloodshed. Thats how serious this COULD be. All the scenarios need to be put on the table so she can use her Free Will properly as an adult. Remember, Christians arent an inner division and many liberal excuses can be made. But to move to an inner division of Islam that causes strife and bloodshed could be very serious.)
    Bro you wrote this whole thing I'm mot shia I am just muslim