Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quoted
    695 Post(s)

Who wrote Matthew ? Who wrote Luke ?

Peace & greetings to those who seek Guidance

Hi, friends

This is not a question from me or Muslims but from the Top renowned Bible Scholar for 30 years and an Hardcore Evangelist and a Most Trusted Archaeologist in antiquities of scriptures Prof . Bart D Erhman Who is even Trusted by the Shrewd Israel's Archaeology Institute because of his truth speaking nature (spirit of truth) & Unbiased character. Kindly watch him if you are not prejudiced.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOour8clXrM

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Who wrote Matthew ? Who wrote Luke ?

Quote Originally Posted by Hate Racism View Post
    i have provided enough information for a person with open mind, now its your turn to provide the carbon dated copies of first bible, proving it was not altered, and providing the relationship between all its authors to Jesus directly. and also the golden question as always proving mathew wrote mathew or luke wrote luke.
    That is a tall order friend. I will say the Book of Matthew was the first to say Jesus was born of a virgin. There is no other source he could have gotten it from but his inspiration from God whether he was Matthew or not

No Critics = No Success
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1252 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AJ4u View Post
    That is a tall order friend. I will say the Book of Matthew was the first to say Jesus was born of a virgin. There is no other source he could have gotten it from but his inspiration from God whether he was Matthew or not
    we dont agree that God made her pregnant by his spirit, we only believe it was an answered prayer of Mary to have a special child.

quoting one verse does not answer this question your hiding from

now its your turn to provide the carbon dated copies of first bible, proving it was not altered, and providing the relationship between all its authors to Jesus directly. and also the golden question as always proving mathew wrote mathew or luke wrote luke.

dont quote unless you can justify. because the topic is about authenticity, not about its content. indeed a random author can get one or two accurate stuff into, that does not justify rest of the authors or verses to be authentic

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

we dont agree that God made her pregnant by his spirit, we only believe it was an answered prayer of Mary to have a special child.

quoting one verse does not answer this question your hiding from

now its your turn to provide the carbon dated copies of first bible, proving it was not altered, and providing the relationship between all its authors to Jesus directly. and also the golden question as always proving mathew wrote mathew or luke wrote luke.

dont quote unless you can justify. because the topic is about authenticity, not about its content. indeed a random author can get one or two accurate stuff into, that does not justify rest of the authors or verses to be authentic
    Friend I'll have to get back to this. I have to leave for prayer

No Critics = No Success
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1252 Post(s)

Friend I'll have to get back to this. I have to leave for prayer
    thats a good habit, pray to God simple, please dont think of any image the modern church has promoted

just pray to the God of Abraham my friend, the God who no man can see face to face but only a prophet can see, like the bible says when God appeared near mount Sinai no normal man could stay alive if they had seen his brightness and power.

and like Quran says, God is one and non can be compared to God

we are contacting the power that maintains the laws of physics, the energy that caused the big bang, and being that's impossible to imagine through earthly objects or minds

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

thats a good habit, pray to God simple, please dont think of any image the modern church has promoted

just pray to the God of Abraham my friend, the God who no man can see face to face but only a prophet can see, like the bible says when God appeared near mount Sinai no normal man could stay alive if they had seen his brightness and power.

and like Quran says, God is one and non can be compared to God

we are contacting the power that maintains the laws of physics, the energy that caused the big bang, and being that's impossible to imagine through earthly objects or minds
    I am back and I prayed with a heavy heart asking God to give me wisdom about what to share and who to dialogue with in tranquility and tears I need to research your comments from the other post.
    May God bless you

No Critics = No Success
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1252 Post(s)

I am back and I prayed with a heavy heart asking God to give me wisdom about what to share and who to dialogue with in tranquility and tears I need to research your comments from the other post.
    May God bless you
    nice to hear

for a change i made a thread to unite us all

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...r-are-welcome)

come and leave a nice comment about our Creator with your own words and tell the world why you believe in a creator

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

nice to hear

for a change i made a thread to unite us all

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...r-are-welcome)

come and leave a nice comment about our Creator with your own words and tell the world why you believe in a creator
    Yes I agree

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quoted
    695 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by talibilm09 View Post

Hi, friends

This is not a question from me or Muslims but from the Top renowned Bible Scholar for 30 years and an Hardcore Evangelist and a Most Trusted Archaeologist in antiquities of scriptures Prof . Bart D Erhman Who is even Trusted by the Shrewd Israel's Archaeology Institute because of his truth speaking nature (spirit of truth) & Unbiased character. Kindly watch him if you are not prejudiced.

Bumped for those who think Testaments are preserved and are correct when its seen those books were never written atleast before 60 years after Jesus's disappearence, from the most renowned Christian Expert (not from Muslims) with an experience of more than 30 years.
    Last edited by talibilm09; 12-09-15 at 04:39 AM.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quoted
    695 Post(s)

Hi, friends

Bumped for those who think Testaments are preserved and are correct when its seen those books were never written atleast before 60 years after Jesus's disappearence, from the most renowned Christian Expert (not from Muslims) with an experience of more than 30 years.

Mentioned
    426 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3425 Post(s)

dr gerald dirks has some good works on this too i think
    It may not be easy, you may not understand it, but you need to have the Imaan to trust Allah when life doesn't make sense.

Be with the truth even if you are alone.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quoted
    695 Post(s)

bump
    My sect - No Sect

My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

Just a Muslim