Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

Yes, the Noble Quran is free of errors !

Quote Originally Posted by margaux View Post
    If the sun "appeared to" set in murky water to Zul-Qarnain then how do you explain these Hadiths? The sun setting in water myth must have some popularity back then.

Narrated Abu Dharr:
    I was sitting behind the Messenger of Allah who was riding a donkey while the sun was setting. He asked: Do you know where this sets ? I replied: Allah and his Apostle know best. He said: It sets in a spring of warm water (Hamiyah).

Grade : Sahih in chain (Al-Albani)
    Reference : Sunan Abi Dawud 4002
    In-book reference : Book 32, Hadith 34
    English translation : Book 31, Hadith 3991

Abu Dharr narrated, “Once I was with the Prophet riding a donkey on which there was a saddle or a (piece of) velvet. That was at sunset. He said to me, ‘O Abu Dharr, do you know where this (sun) sets?’ I said, ‘Allah and His Messenger know better.’ He said, ‘It sets in a spring of murky water, (then) it goes and prostrates before its Lord, the Exalted in Might and the Ever-Majestic, under the Throne. And when it is time to go out, Allah allows it to go out and thus it rises. But, when He wants to make it rise where it sets, He locks it up. The sun will then say, “O my Lord, I have a long distance to run.” Allah will say, “Rise where you have set.” That (will take place) when no (disbelieving) soul will get any good by believing then.’” (Musnad Ahmad, Hadith 21459 al-Risala ed.)

Do you know that during the Norwegian summer season, the sun never sets north of the Arctic Circle and for a couple of months the sun is visible 24 hours a day. So the same sun sets/prostates in the middle east and stays in the sky in scandinavia?

The Noble Quran is speaking to the illiterate Pagans before 1400 years who are like just a new Born or maximum a toddler when it comes to Science and understanding and Allah knows better how to address them. Though the setting in the murky waters was a used as Figurative speech which in no Harm and even I would say the same to My toddlers or kids, Hey, see its falling in the water and coming from the mountain , The Moon is on the mountain Is it really come from the mountain ? lol,

when i was on 50th + floor of a building peeping out i had said to my kids, hey dear, see your toy Cars, did i really mean the cars are toys ? . Lol, the error is in your mind and not in the Noble Quran and in the hadith which were spoken based on the Noble Quran since they will not speak anything against what was said in it ?

Do You know, What Would Have HAPPENED ' IF' the Prophet (pbuh) who had gone to the skies (17:1, 17:12-15) TOLD those Pagans that he saw the EARTH was round (a sphere) ?

The Pagan Arabs then would have constructed THE tallest tower to climb (like Pharaoh Ordered his construction minister for seeing Allah because Moses(pbuh) said he is in the skies) and see was it real ? That would lead them only to waste their Precious TIME only thinking on this single word and still cannot come to any conclusion untill a satellite photographed it FROM SPACE and even a a Modern Astronomical Telescope found in 16- 17 th century would not have helped untill we travelled to Space to an altitude of more than 100km above EARTH since even myself while flying at 30-40000 feet, still could not find any spheric curve that would satisfy ME that the earth is spherical and so we have to believe NASA , though they had lied about ''Manned'' Missions to Moon. the result should have been that they(Pagan Arabs) would have rejected the Quran as a Lie. So The ALL WISE, God knew VERY WELL what to reveal ? & what not to reveal ? & what to leave it 'VAGUE' ? and how to address it ( The RIGHT DOSAGE OF KNOWLEDGE OR OVER DOSAGE WOULD HAVE KILL THEM ) so that they became believers that changed them like 'Sand into gold'' ( The Gentiles& Pagans, Camel, Sheep herders to the rulers sitting on Throne of Caeser 's Ruling the world in 30-35 years)Subhanallah

,So the Prophet(pbuh) rightly commented this in his Last haj sermon few months before his demise

'' ....................... I leave behind me two things, the Quran and the Sunnah (Hadith), and if you follow these you will never go astray. All those who listen to me shall pass on my words to others and those to others again; and
    may the last ones understand my words better than those who listened to me directly. Be my witness, O Allah, that I have conveyed your message to your people.............................''

The above verse was 18:86 (sun set in murky water as figurative speech) so similarly Note verse 18:90 that would further clear your suspicion in a few verses after that verse in 18:90

''Until, when he came to the rising of the sun, he found it rising on a people for whom We had not made against it any shield.''

Its He found, '' by the ONLOOKER king Dhulqarnain ''Not Allah found Does it mean its on the people 's head , again a figurative speech we can find in other holy books just to make people understand and those statements is by the ONLOOKER king Dhulqarnain and not the Noble Quran

See this video It proves Sun is under The Arshie Allah's throne since its under the lowest sky as per the hadith in the video , This will IMPLY that Sun is always Prostrating Arsh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYYP1K4omwM

But do not forget what I said above , They were Toddlers LARGE dosage of Knowledge will kill their faith like an adult dosage of Medicine to a New Born and by the last days of the world miracles will happen as the sun rising in the west when Prophet (pbuh) rightly prophesied of SINK HOLES , Frequent EARTH quakes, Desert becoming garden That will Happen By the Power of Allah swt.

But do not forget what I said above , The PEOPLE who were explained were Toddlers to science LARGE dosage of Knowledge will kill their faith like an adult dosage of Medicine to a New Born and by the last days of the world miracles will happen as the sun rising in the west when Prophet (pbuh) rightly prophesied of SINK HOLES , Frequent EARTH quakes, Desert becoming garden That will Happen By the Power of Allah swt.
    [COLOR="#000000"]
    So Dear , why dont you speak about those verses which are Scientific Miracles (brighter side) of Noble Quran Skin Buds, Foetus development, Cytoplasm in 3 verses etc etc etc and one is below a copy & paste from a site

Brain Functions

For centuries it was thought that the frontal part of the human brain handled vision (simply because it is near the eyes). Today we know that this part handles speech, not vision.

The Quran says that disbelievers will be dragged from there liar forehead, that is, the speech part where they utter lies is at the forehead.

Noble quran '' A lying, sinful forehead. '' http://quran.com/96/16

Atmospheric Pressure

Atmospheric pressure decreases with altitude; The higher the altitude the more difficult breathing becomes. Moslems say that this is what Allah says. The Quran says that as we ascend to the sky it becomes more difficult for us to breath:

[Quran 6.125] Those whom Allah wants to guide, He opens their chests to Islam; And those whom He wants to leave astray, He makes their chests tight and constricted, as if they are ascending to the sky: Such is the penalty of Allah on those who refuse to believe.

And much , much more, Because its from their Creator, who could know more about his creations than the Creator ? , The Author of the Noble Quran, THE LIVING MIRACLE FOR EVER as Jesus said about Comforter he will be with you FOREVER

Kindly read this thread '''MISQUOTED' Noble Quran verses by Apologetics''.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...by-Apologetics
    Last edited by talibilm09; 14-11-15 at 05:47 AM.

Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1424 Post(s)

Re: Yes, the Noble Quran is free of errors !

Quote Originally Posted by Causative View Post
    SILURES

In fact, my smilly face meant that I agreed what you wrote to talibilm89.
    ah i feel a bit silly now lol.

mixed up between you and talib. trying to post on here while working isnt a good idea i think lol.

talibilm i apologise, i got you mixed up when i quoted causitive thinking it was you. sorry.

There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1043 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by talibilm09 View Post

Brain Functions

[COLOR="#000000"]For centuries it was thought that the frontal part of the human brain handled vision (simply because it is near the eyes). Today we know that this part handles speech, not vision.

The Quran says that disbelievers will be dragged from there liar forehead, that is, the speech part where they utter lies is at the forehead.

[/url]
    Erasistratus (ancient Greek in b.c times)*wrote about the correlation between*intelligence and cerebral cortex, and his work still makes historical medical text books. His knowledge was used by the medical craft for centuries after... even though not all of it was correct.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    27 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Serada View Post
    Erasistratus (ancient Greek in b.c times)*wrote about the correlation between*intelligence and cerebral cortex, and his work still makes historical medical text books. His knowledge was used by the medical craft for centuries after... even though not all of it was correct.
    Serada

Thank you for such a nice, useful and interesting comment but may I ask you to provide a source for above inormation please?
    Do you desire to quench your thirst for the knowledge of God? Then search for and follow God’s guidance, and you can be sure that he will satisfy the desires of your heart. Learn God's word and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.—سَبِّحُوا يَاهَ!‏

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1043 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Causative View Post
    Serada

Thank you for such a nice, useful and interesting comment but may I ask you to provide a source for above inormation please?
    https://books.google.com/books?id=4x...cortex&f=false

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    27 Post(s)

Serad
    Thank you. Appreciated.
    Do you desire to quench your thirst for the knowledge of God? Then search for and follow God’s guidance, and you can be sure that he will satisfy the desires of your heart. Learn God's word and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.—سَبِّحُوا يَاهَ!‏

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by surprised View Post
    "Slightly off topic", but the Ancient Sumerians knew so much about this world and others... I would love to find out where they got their info from. They depicted the solar system in their tablets... as spheres... and included the planet-x which is the planet that NASA is searching for... but cannot find yet. They depicted the planets in correct proportion and distance... really scary stuff considering that we've only discovered these planets properly in the past century. I think the planet was called 'Nibiru' to the Sumerians and interestingly enough... the 'Annunaki' came from a place called 'E-den'... on Niburu, a place for the righteous ones apparently.

My view from my years of experience is the Apologetics are working night and day in creating false , double records, records and deleting, editing records ONLINE anything which will disprove Islam and the claims of Musims such as this one i have given links and I did hear the same from some veterans here which supports my view as well.

Post #101

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...pon-him)/page3

post #2

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...uhammad-(pbuh)

post #108
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...16#post6587316

and trying to bring doubts in Pharaoh's body of Exodus and a fake letter of Prophet with a 'palm print ' and even One Jewish Islamaphobe (worst attacker of Islam with filthy nasty claims about back stone) made a video going to the extent of denying Exodus of Moses ever happened even inserting videos, editing as if the Veterans of Israel like Yitzak Rabin,Shimon Peres, Yehud Mubarak, Benjamin Nithenyahu supported his view but the video in you tube was banned by Youtube but its copies with some changes were seen later, In short no stone was left unturned to disprove Islam even at the cost of disproving their own Torah and Religion which only proves my thread listed below.

Do have a read in my thread ' Did the Name of Yahweh replaced '' Allah '' and why ? for more
    as below

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...-Allah-and-why
    Last edited by talibilm09; 28-08-15 at 01:24 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

This is a Muslim response to Anti-islamic allegations:
    contradictions & abbrogation in Quran : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gdpxe2324Fo

HAS GREAT ANSWERS! REMOVES ALOT OF MISCONCEPTIONS
    Amazing Youtube and facebook page made by Muslims!
    gotta subscribe and check out the videos and News posts!
    like https://www.facebook.com/info.truefaceofislam
    https://www.youtube.com/user/ncapcs?sub_confirmation=1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

My view from my years of experience is the Apologetics are working night and day in creating false , double records, records and deleting, editing records ONLINE anything which will disprove Islam and the claims of Musims such as this one i have given links and I did hear the same from some veterans here which supports my view as well.

post #108
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...16#post6587316

Post #101

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...pon-him)/page3

post #2

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...uhammad-(pbuh)

and bringing doubts in Pharaoh's body of Exodus and a fake letter of Prophet with a 'palm print ' and even One Jewish Islamaphobe (worst attacker of Islam with filthy nasty claims about back stone) made a video going to the extent of denying Exodus of Moses ever happened even inserting videos, editing as if the Veterans of Israel like Yitzak Rabin,Shimon Peres, Yehud Mubarak, Benjamin Nithenyahu supported his view but the video in you tube was banned by Youtube but its copies with some changes were seen later, In short no stone was left unturned to disprove Islam even at the cost of disproving their own Torah and Religion which only proves my thread listed below.

Do have a read in my thread ' Did the Name of Yahweh replaced '' Allah '' and why ? for more
    as below

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...-Allah-and-why
    AS Bro,

I am in no way out to try to even attempt to disprove Islam. I find archaeology fascinating and thanks to archaeology we have dug up the bones of giants which confirms the Quran. The Quran is indeed factual and archeology and diving into the earth, finding the remains of ancient civilizations and artifacts only add to the ammount of evidence which will inevitble strengthen belief and turn the head of a potential revert - to me, that's a fine cause. The Sumerians had much knowledge, however, i am curious as to who they learned this knowledge from. I have researched the apparent general opinion of the Muslim community and apparently the stone tablets (remember, they were translated by one man - Zacharia Sitchin) - and it's foolish to trust one individual over the interpretation of these ancient mind blowing tablets. When i say mind blowing, i have reiterate and state that they clearly knew things in space which we have only discovered within the last century. The Kaba stone was confirmed to be from outer space. Pieces of information like this really do fascinate me. The allegedly called 'Anunakki' appear as Angel's to the Sumerians. Apparently they taught them quite a fair bit. This isn't surprising actually because the Holy Books confirmed that Allah (swt) sent angels and tests to mankind. The Tower of Babel for example and the angels who taught magic to men as a test. Apparently these Sumerians where taught the same tricks of the trade and saw many fascinating things. These 'spaceships' in the tablets... I wonder what the Biblical fiery chariot would have looked like - perhaps it's the same design? The tablets depict one brother (a human or deity) killing the other and being punished by 'the Sovereign God' for murdering his brother. These accounts sound rather similar to Biblical accounts. Perhaps the Sumerians just had the Holy Book on stone tablets, in a language that they themselves could understand and to us, it might look a bit funny. Which is why Allah (swt) has sent messengers to us far and wide, language to language... So it doesn't seem surprising if we might look at something ancient and think "that is contradictory to Holy Books or weird"... Perhaps we're looking at the artifacts/tablets wrongly and maybe the reason for that is because people back then where different to us - the scribes and etc.

Perhaps these Sumerians were preserving knowledge, Biblical accounts to pass down? This is one of the most early recorded ancient civilizations, therefore we can't ignore them and kick the evidence under the carpet. Islam cannot be disproved, therefore whatever we dig up and look at isn't going to change anything. The evidence is overwhelming - that's why people are reverting.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

AS Bro,

I am in no way out to try to even attempt to disprove Islam. I find archaeology fascinating and thanks to archaeology we have dug up the bones of giants which confirms the Quran. The Quran is indeed factual and archeology and diving into the earth, finding the remains of ancient civilizations and artifacts only add to the ammount of evidence which will inevitble strengthen belief and turn the head of a potential revert - to me, that's a fine cause. The Sumerians had much knowledge, however, i am curious as to who they learned this knowledge from. I have researched the apparent general opinion of the Muslim community and apparently the stone tablets (remember, they were translated by one man - Zacharia Sitchin) - and it's foolish to trust one individual over the interpretation of these ancient mind blowing tablets. When i say mind blowing, i have reiterate and state that they clearly knew things in space which we have only discovered within the last century. The Kaba stone was confirmed to be from outer space. Pieces of information like this really do fascinate me. The allegedly called 'Anunakki' appear as Angel's to the Sumerians. Apparently they taught them quite a fair bit. This isn't surprising actually because the Holy Books confirmed that Allah (swt) sent angels and tests to mankind. The Tower of Babel for example and the angels who taught magic to men as a test. Apparently these Sumerians where taught the same tricks of the trade and saw many fascinating things. These 'spaceships' in the tablets... I wonder what the Biblical fiery chariot would have looked like - perhaps it's the same design? The tablets depict one brother (a human or deity) killing the other and being punished by 'the Sovereign God' for murdering his brother. These accounts sound rather similar to Biblical accounts. Perhaps the Sumerians just had the Holy Book on stone tablets, in a language that they themselves could understand and to us, it might look a bit funny. Which is why Allah (swt) has sent messengers to us far and wide, language to language... So it doesn't seem surprising if we might look at something ancient and think "that is contradictory to Holy Books or weird"... Perhaps we're looking at the artifacts/tablets wrongly and maybe the reason for that is because people back then where different to us - the scribes and etc.

Perhaps these Sumerians were preserving knowledge, Biblical accounts to pass down? This is one of the most early recorded ancient civilizations, therefore we can't ignore them and kick the evidence under the carpet. Islam cannot be disproved, therefore whatever we dig up and look at isn't going to change anything. The evidence is overwhelming - that's why people are reverting.
    Walikumsalam, I have to agree to some of your analysis based on some hints from the Noble Quran where it said something like Allah swt sent his messengers to all Nations ( languages 124000 from hadith ) of this Globe and also that some of them had made more developments than you ( something like that ) and some more powerful than you.

Might be this was one of the Hikmah of Allah swt to have made Prophet as an ummi or unlettered so that people should not claim that the Noble Quran was copied from somewhere else.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I find archaeology fascinating and thanks to archaeology we have dug up the bones of giants which confirms the Quran.
    Wow.. do you have a link to this archaeological find? or are you referring to dinosaurs?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by debra View Post
    Wow.. do you have a link to this archaeological find? or are you referring to dinosaurs?
    Search on Google sister. There have been femurs found of ridiculous length and size. Gigantic human shaped skulls. Genetically similar to us humans. We have just found the remains of Goliaths Gate (Yes, THE Goliath) http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...unearthed.html

The evidence is coming out piece by piece and only confirms the people of Aad existed! It's fine to read the Quran and believe what we read, but you have to admit that it feels good when we have the evidence in front of us also. Here is a giants remains dug up near a Roman fortress : http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/late...cient-fortress

These giants existed all around the world. The American Indians (yes, american indians) have MUCH to say about giants. They said that the Giants were the origional rulers of the land and they dominated them, and apparently these giants were very much into cannibalism and carnage - apparently many went crazy and blood thirsty.

Personally, I've seen photographs of the Sumerian tablets that Zacharia Sitchin has 'translated'... (He's the only person's view that has any weight in the world of archaeology AT THE MOMENT - and personally, God gave me a brain and it's obvious that we can't take one persons word for something so ancient and so mindblowing.

The Sumerian tablets depict the 'Annunaki' - the beings who came down from the heavens to earth. The Sumerians account is that they were sent by 'Anu' - The Sovereign God of Heaven and gave these Angels a task (the task is unclear on the tablets and can only be speculated). Anyway, the Sumerians called these Annunaki 'Gods' and 'Fountains of knowledge' - and did everything by the will of Anu. Personally, I believe that Anu is who we now call Allah - Perhaps 'Anu' isn't how it is pronounced - perhaps we've mistranslated wrongly... but one thing is for certain, this Anu is directly linked to the God of the Old Testament and so is the story of the Annunaki.

Zacharia Sitchin mentioned a deviant 'God' the Sumerians depicted... this 'trickster' God was called 'Enki' (Iblis). If you notice the tablets, Enki looks very different from the rest of his Winged angelic comrades (Zacharia Sitchin however says they are all the same - but i'm just going by what is visible). Enki actually looks very similar to their enemy, but Enki fights with the Angelic beings. Enki deviates in the tablets and goes against Anu (The God of Heaven, the Sovereign God). Enki is exiled. My thoughts are that the appearance of Enki and the rest of his commrades confirms Quran, whereby Enki (Iblis) had close ties with his winged bretheren (Angels), but a different creation - he was a Jinn. To me, it shows angel, jinn and man in the tablets - how we interpret that story on those tablets is up to us... but i think there is a very logical explanation behind them.

As regards to Polytheism, perhaps we're looking at the statutes the Sumerians made for the Angels - unnecessary worship or they wanted to thank them for the knowledge that they were given - give them some sort of credit or thank you - or perhaps the Sumerians themselves misinterpreted the story, but only have what they saw with their eyes - their own reality and perception on what was happening. The Sumerians themselves may have given signifance and created their own heirachy for these 'Gods' based on their positions in heaven - their ranking and so forth - who was the most important and so on. The Sumerians probably valued an Angel who belonged in a higher level of heaven over the angel who was lower. Angels were obviously given different tasks to do by Allah (swt).. but perhaps there was some misunderstanding - perhaps the Sumerians fell into polytheism by thinking that ranking mattered - and what they should have been paying attention to is the God of heaven. They adorned the messenger but not the creator of the message itself.

The tablets show the Annunaki left earth, however, some beings remained... Especially Enki and the ones who looked like him. Enki was reported to have children, and one was called 'Marduk'. If we research into the Old Testatment, The Ancient City of Babylon.... particular its archeology... We see that Marduk was a Chaldean God and mentioned in the Bible when Babylon was destroyed.

Jeremiah 51:44-46 - "I will punish Marduk,
    the god of Babylon,
    and make him vomit up
    everything he gobbled down.
    Then nations will no longer
    bring him gifts,
    and Babylon’s walls will crumble."

We also see Marduk as the "God" of Babylon on the Ishtar gate, an ancient entrance to the old ancient city of Babylon.

Source: http://www.ancient.eu/Ishtar_Gate/

The inscription on the Ishtar gate reads: "Nebuchadnezzar, King of Babylon, the faithful prince appointed by the will of Marduk, the highest of princely princes, beloved of Nabu, of prudent counsel, who has learned to embrace wisdom, who fathomed their divine being and reveres their majesty, the untiring governor, who always takes to heart the care of the cult of Esagila and Ezida and is constantly concerned with the well-being of Babylon and Borsippa, the wise, the humble, the caretaker of Esagila and Ezida, the firstborn son of Nabopolassar, the King of Babylon.

Both gate entrances of Imgur-Ellil and Nemetti-Ellil following the filling of the street from Babylon had become increasingly lower.

Therefore, I pulled down these gates and laid their foundations at the water table with asphalt and bricks and had them made of bricks with blue stone on which wonderful bulls and dragons were depicted.

I covered their roofs by laying majestic cedars length-wise over them. I hung doors of cedar adorned with bronze at all the gate openings.

I placed wild bulls and ferocious dragons in the gateways and thus adorned them with luxurious splendor so that people might gaze on them in wonder

I let the temple of Esiskursiskur (the highest festival house of Marduk, the Lord of the Gods a place of joy and celebration for the major and minor gods) be built firm like a mountain in the precinct of Babylon of asphalt and fired bricks."

Crumble they certainly did. These 'so called Gods' reproduced. They were different, distinct and to us human beings who never knew any better - we thought that they were Gods and there we have the issue of Polytheism.

The Annunaki taught man many things and did so under the authorization of Anu (Sovereign God of Heaven). They taught what heaven looked like. They said that it was made of Gold, everything - gold gold and more gold... Which is quite interesting, as the Prophet (pbuh) gave the same description - confirmation, yet again.

I think this Annunaki story is clearly misinterpreted as being a journey to Polytheism. To me, it isn't. I think the tablets (without Zacharia Sitchins version - "the only version" known) show the story and correspond to the Quran and confirm it. I think the issue is that men who are of no faith have looked at these tablets (after all, they are pictures) and have read them wrongly.

If my very own research is wrong, I wish to be corrected. Personally, I believe that these ancient findings only confirm the Quran... but we have to dive through the story itself in the history, find the truth through the deception. The truth is there, but we have to find it. The ultimate truth is in the Quran, and it is a guidance for mankind... but it certainly does us a service when we dig up the giants of Aad and other things which only do us service.

To anyone who thinks "this will lead us off of the straight path", think again... Once upon a time a revert had the challenge of accepting giants as real... now we can show them their bones - they won't be able to deny their existence or the Quran itself!

Salam
    Last edited by surprised; 20-08-15 at 01:26 PM.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

You won't know the value of Health unless once you fell ill and you will not know the value of light unless you were kept in a dark cell, So you will not know the value of the Noble Quran and its freeness from contradictions unless you see this quick video and ponder over it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB3g6mXLEKk

4:82 '' Do they not then consider the Quran carefully? Had it been from other than Allah, they would surely have found therein much contradictions.''
    Last edited by talibilm09; 26-08-15 at 05:40 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

AS Bro,

Have you ever come across:
    "The Book That Will Forever Change Our Idea About The Bible' by Mauro Biglino ?

He worked as an official translator for the Vatican for 17 years, translating the Hebrew text, but he eventually became so much in disagreement with the meaning the Catholic church was using compared to what was actually written, when taking the Hebrew words literally.

So he wrote his own literal translation, using standard dictionary meanings for the Hebrew words. ...This obviously ended his career with the Vatican!

He suggests that the Elohim were extra-terrestrial beings, not gods! They made a contract with the human earth people which is what the Torah is all about.

http://www.amazon.com/forever-change.../dp/B00GX5OHYQ

Yes, Sumeria were really technically advanced cvilization. They were very good in Astronomy,Matamatic,Medical Science,Agricultures,Goverment and Military,Technology etc..According to Sumerian there are 12 planets in Our Solar system...which is very big then our Earth.and that twelth planet unofficially called Nibiru..

NASA Pioneer missions have largely confirmed that there must be a celestial body, about twice the size of the Earth, within the Solar orbit at a distance of at least 2.4 billion km beyond Pluto with an orbital period of more than1000 years.

According to Sumeria Inhabitant of this Nibiru planet came to earth for gold mining because they need to save there planet atmosphere..and they are called "Annunaki".

Sumerian tablets contain many biblical stories ..Adam and eve story,Can and able,story about flood,Noah and many different stories...

If someone tell me that some scientific information found 1000 years ago ..then it wont be big matter...becaue Sumerian have much knowledge..

Sumerian tablets contain many biblical stories ..Adam and eve story,Can and able,story about flood,Noah and many different stories..

Accoding to author litral translation Old testament talk about UFOs etc...which is linked with Sumerians..

If it is true, this also has implications for the Qur'an!!!! Where did this come from?? The meaning may well be from God, but who put it into human words?

book by Mauro is strong evidence to keep an open mind, but it is not absolute proof!

What I find very curious is that the Qur’an came after the Torah, but some of the same names are used!!

Notice though, the Islamic declaration of faith: “La illah ha ill allah” which makes it absolutely clear that any higher beings are not the God!

An esoteric understanding is that everything manifested is God, but God is not what is manifested.
    Last edited by arauf022; 27-08-15 at 01:43 AM.

islamreligion.com eesa the kiwi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3627 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by arauf022 View Post
    Have you ever come across:
    "The Book That Will Forever Change Our Idea About The Bible' by Mauro Biglino ?

He worked as an official translator for the Vatican for 17 years, translating the Hebrew text, but he eventually became so much in disagreement with the meaning the Catholic church was using compared to what was actually written, when taking the Hebrew words literally.

So he wrote his own literal translation, using standard dictionary meanings for the Hebrew words. ...This obviously ended his career with the Vatican!

He suggests that the Elohim were extra-terrestrial beings, not gods! They made a contract with the human earth people which is what the Torah is all about.

Yes, Sumeria were really technically advanced cvilization. They were very good in Astronomy,Matamatic,Medical Science,Agricultures,Goverment and Military,Technology etc..According to Sumerian there are 12 planets in Our Solar system...which is very big then our Earth.and that twelth planet unofficially called Nibiru..

NASA Pioneer missions have largely confirmed that there must be a celestial body, about twice the size of the Earth, within the Solar orbit at a distance of at least 2.4 billion km beyond Pluto with an orbital period of more than1000 years.

According to Sumeria Inhabitant of this Nibiru planet came to earth for gold mining because they need to save there planet atmosphere..and they are called "Annunaki".

Sumerian tablets contain many biblical stories ..Adam and eve story,Can and able,story about flood,Noah and many different stories...

If someone tell me that some scientific information found 1000 years ago ..then it wont be big matter...becaue Sumerian have much knowledge..

Sumerian tablets contain many biblical stories ..Adam and eve story,Can and able,story about flood,Noah and many different stories..

Accoding to author litral translation Old testament talk about UFOs etc...which is linked with Sumerians..

If it is true, this also has implications for the Qur'an!!!! Where did this come from?? The meaning may well be from God, but who put it into human words?

book by Mauro is strong evidence to keep an open mind, but it is not absolute proof!

What I find very curious is that the Qur’an came after the Torah, but some of the same names are used!!

Notice though, the Islamic declaration of faith: “La illah ha ill allah” which makes it absolutely clear that any higher beings are not the God!

An esoteric understanding is that everything manifested is God, but God is not what is manifested.
    dude even by your standards this is mental
    It may not be easy, you may not understand it, but you need to have the Imaan to trust Allah when life doesn't make sense.
    "Whoever intends eternal happiness, then let him hold tight to the threshold of servitude.” ibn Taymiyyah.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
    dude even by your standards this is mental
    Dude..do your home work about History and learn about Sumerian tablets..before typing few words..

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3627 Post(s)

Dude..do your home work about History and learn about Sumerian tablets..before typing few words..
    do you believe in the above?
    It may not be easy, you may not understand it, but you need to have the Imaan to trust Allah when life doesn't make sense.
    "Whoever intends eternal happiness, then let him hold tight to the threshold of servitude.” ibn Taymiyyah.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

do you believe in the above?
    Did i said i believe?

But Absolutely it give strong question ...How sumerian talks about "Adam and Eve"? how they know about flood? how they have mnay biblical stories?

and old testament contain same information ...then again a question how those some of story came in quran??

Dude..I know when something goes against religon then people become wild...But dont act blindly...do some research before typing...Dont be trapped in ur self EGO...

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3627 Post(s)

Did i said i believe?

But Absolutely it give strong question ...How sumerian talks about "Adam and Eve"? how they know about flood? how they have mnay biblical stories?

and old testament contain same information ...then again a question how those some of story came in quran??

Dude..I know when something goes against religon then people become wild...But dont act blindly...do some research before typing...Dont be trapped in ur self EGO...
    ok i dont have much knowledge about the sumerians but if they do contain narrtions of biblical and quranic stories then that is no surprise to me. in islam we believe that every nation was sent a prophet, the remnants of whose teachings could be what you are reffering to in the sumerian tablets. said teaching s would not be in there original form as over the centuries man would have mixed a bunch of falsehood in too (just look at the bible) however we do have a criterion we must apply to such claims to determine truth and that is whether they conform to the teachings of muhammed saw. if it conforms (mentioning adam a.s and eve etc) then alhamdulilah but if it goes against islamic teachings ie biblical figures being extra terrestials then we reject this.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

Did i said i believe?

Kindly keep posts within the Topic, you can better start a thread on the sumerian epic.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

Bump

Quote Originally Posted by margaux View Post
    If the sun "appeared to" set in murky water to Zul-Qarnain then how do you explain these Hadiths? The sun setting in water myth must have some popularity back then.

Narrated Abu Dharr:
    I was sitting behind the Messenger of Allah who was riding a donkey while the sun was setting. He asked: Do you know where this sets ? I replied: Allah and his Apostle know best. He said: It sets in a spring of warm water (Hamiyah).

Grade : Sahih in chain (Al-Albani)
    Reference : Sunan Abi Dawud 4002
    In-book reference : Book 32, Hadith 34
    English translation : Book 31, Hadith 3991

Abu Dharr narrated, “Once I was with the Prophet riding a donkey on which there was a saddle or a (piece of) velvet. That was at sunset. He said to me, ‘O Abu Dharr, do you know where this (sun) sets?’ I said, ‘Allah and His Messenger know better.’ He said, ‘It sets in a spring of murky water, (then) it goes and prostrates before its Lord, the Exalted in Might and the Ever-Majestic, under the Throne. And when it is time to go out, Allah allows it to go out and thus it rises. But, when He wants to make it rise where it sets, He locks it up. The sun will then say, “O my Lord, I have a long distance to run.” Allah will say, “Rise where you have set.” That (will take place) when no (disbelieving) soul will get any good by believing then.’” (Musnad Ahmad, Hadith 21459 al-Risala ed.)

Do you know that during the Norwegian summer season, the sun never sets north of the Arctic Circle and for a couple of months the sun is visible 24 hours a day. So the same sun sets/prostates in the middle east and stays in the sky in scandinavia?

The Noble Quran is speaking to the illiterate Pagans before 1400 years who are like just a new Born or maximum a toddler when it comes to Science and understanding and Allah knows better how to address them. Though the setting in the murky waters was a used as Figurative speech which in no Harm and even I would say the same to My toddlers or kids, Hey, see its falling in the water and coming from the mountain , The Moon is on the mountain Is it really come from the mountain ? lol,

when i was on 50th + floor of a building peeping out i had said to my kids, hey dear, see your toy Cars, did i really mean the cars are toys ? . Lol, the error is in your mind and not in the Noble Quran and in the hadith which were spoken based on the Noble Quran since they will not speak anything against what was said in it ?

Do You know, What Would Have HAPPENED ' IF' the Prophet (pbuh) who had gone to the skies (17:1, 17:12-15) TOLD those Pagans that he saw the EARTH was round (a sphere) ?

The Pagan Arabs then would have constructed THE tallest tower to climb (like Pharaoh Ordered his construction minister for seeing Allah because Moses(pbuh) said he is in the skies) and see was it real ? That would lead them only to waste their Precious TIME only thinking on this single word and still cannot come to any conclusion untill a satellite photographed it FROM SPACE and even a a Modern Astronomical Telescope found in 16- 17 th century would not have helped untill we travelled to Space to an altitude of more than 100km above EARTH since even myself while flying at 30-40000 feet, still could not find any spheric curve that would satisfy ME that the earth is spherical and so we have to believe NASA , though they had lied about ''Manned'' Missions to Moon. the result should have been that they(Pagan Arabs) would have rejected the Quran as a Lie. So The ALL WISE, God knew VERY WELL what to reveal ? & what not to reveal ? & what to leave it 'VAGUE' ? and how to address it ( The RIGHT DOSAGE OF KNOWLEDGE OR OVER DOSAGE WOULD HAVE KILL THEM ) so that they became believers that changed them like 'Sand into gold'' ( The Gentiles& Pagans, Camel, Sheep herders to the rulers sitting on Throne of Caeser 's Ruling the world in 30-35 years)Subhanallah

,So the Prophet(pbuh) rightly commented this in his Last haj sermon few months before his demise

'' ....................... I leave behind me two things, the Quran and the Sunnah (Hadith), and if you follow these you will never go astray. All those who listen to me shall pass on my words to others and those to others again; and
    may the last ones understand my words better than those who listened to me directly. Be my witness, O Allah, that I have conveyed your message to your people.............................''

The above verse was 18:86 (sun set in murky water as figurative speech) so similarly Note verse 18:90 that would further clear your suspicion in a few verses after that verse in 18:90

''Until, when he came to the rising of the sun, he found it rising on a people for whom We had not made against it any shield.''

Its He found, '' by the ONLOOKER king Dhulqarnain ''Not Allah found Does it mean its on the people 's head , again a figurative speech we can find in other holy books just to make people understand and those statements is by the ONLOOKER king Dhulqarnain and not the Noble Quran

See this video It proves Sun is under The Arsh< Allah's throne, This means in the sense its always Prostrating for the half side of the world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYYP1K4omwM

But do not forget what I said above , They were Toddlers LARGE dosage of Knowledge will kill their faith like an adult dosage of Medicine to a New Born and by the last days of the world miracles will happen as the sun rising in the west when Prophet (pbuh) rightly prophesied of SINK HOLES , Frequent EARTH quakes, Desert becoming garden That will Happen By the Power of Allah swt.

But do not forget what I said above , The PEOPLE who were explained were Toddlers to science LARGE dosage of Knowledge will kill their faith like an adult dosage of Medicine to a New Born and by the last days of the world miracles will happen as the sun rising in the west when Prophet (pbuh) rightly prophesied of SINK HOLES , Frequent EARTH quakes, Desert becoming garden That will Happen By the Power of Allah swt.
    [COLOR="#000000"]
    So Dear , why dont you speak about those verses which are Scientific Miracles (brighter side) of Noble Quran Skin Buds, Foetus development, Cytoplasm in 3 verses etc etc etc and one is below a copy & paste from a site

Brain Functions

For centuries it was thought that the frontal part of the human brain handled vision (simply because it is near the eyes). Today we know that this part handles speech, not vision.

Noble quran '' A lying, sinful forehead. '' http://quran.com/96/16

Atmospheric Pressure

Atmospheric pressure decreases with altitude; The higher the altitude the more difficult breathing becomes. Moslems say that this is what Allah says. The Quran says that as we ascend to the sky it becomes more difficult for us to breath:

[Quran 6.125] Those whom Allah wants to guide, He opens their chests to Islam; And those whom He wants to leave astray, He makes their chests tight and constricted, as if they are ascending to the sky: Such is the penalty of Allah on those who refuse to believe.

And much , much more, Because its from their Creator, who could know more about his creations than the Creator ? , The Author of the Noble Quran, THE LIVING MIRACLE FOR EVER as Jesus said about Comforter he will be with you FOREVER

Kindly read this thread '''MISQUOTED' Noble Quran verses by Apologetics''.

Last edited by talibilm09; 27-08-15 at 02:11 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ok i dont have much knowledge about the sumerians but if they do contain narrtions of biblical and quranic stories then that is no surprise to me. in islam we believe that every nation was sent a prophet, the remnants of whose teachings could be what you are reffering to in the sumerian tablets. said teaching s would not be in there original form as over the centuries man would have mixed a bunch of falsehood in too (just look at the bible) however we do have a criterion we must apply to such claims to determine truth and that is whether they conform to the teachings of muhammed saw. if it conforms (mentioning adam a.s and eve etc) then alhamdulilah but if it goes against islamic teachings ie biblical figures being extra terrestials then we reject this.
    No!According to sumerian tablets Inhabbit of Nibiru planet called Annunaki came to earth and they created Adam by DNA genetic manipulation..for thier mining works...so this is not by Prophets..

I am not saying its truth or wrong! big question how Sumerian contain all this story in old testament and story from old testament in quran?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Kindly keep posts within the Topic, you can better start a thread on the sumerian epic.
    I see how good people are in reporting ...when something does not go in thier head!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

and my reply was to @Surprised...Not you!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am not going against to anyone..this is logical question...and It does not matter to me if it is truth or wrong...and My faith is that there is ALLAH/THE GOD/THE creator of space and time (Universe)..and nor my faith in ALLAH/GOD is depended on Some miracles or book etc..
    Last edited by arauf022; 27-08-15 at 02:33 AM.

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3627 Post(s)

No!According to sumerian tablets Inhabbit of Nibiru planet called Annunaki came to earth and they created Adam by DNA genetic manipulation..for thier mining works...so this is not by Prophets..

I am not saying its truth or wrong! big question how Sumerian contain all this story in old testament and story from old testament in quran?
    ok simple in that case we know it is false
    problem is sometimes people prefer to believe falsehood over truth due to their desires
    aliens creating adam a.s?
    like i said this is crazy even for a troll like you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ok simple in that case we know it is false
    problem is sometimes people prefer to believe falsehood over truth due to their desires
    aliens creating adam a.s?
    like i said this is crazy even for a troll like you
    Nope! i did not said that...it Sumerian said that...
    and i dont bielive this also..But Still question is there...How those story also found Sumerians? why same name appear in sumeria..why the mention LAB was known as "EDEN"?

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3627 Post(s)

Nope! i did not said that...it Sumerian said that...
    and i dont bielive this also..But Still question is there...How those story also found Sumerians? why same name appear in sumeria..why the mention LAB was known as "EDEN"?
    if you dont believe this also why bring it up
    clearly nonsense

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Deleted by arauf022
    Last edited by arauf022; 30-08-15 at 11:02 AM.

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3627 Post(s)

Nope! I am not saying this..it is Sumerian table said that..

Things is simple! If sumerians are false then why those Stories contain Old testament? Sumerian is thousands year old then Judaism..and Why the same name contain? example Adam,eve,Eden etc..

and why those name also mention in Quran..?

You may call me Crazy..but question are logical!

I bring it up in reponse to Surprised...he did comment about this topic...this is not my belief and nor i believe on this..but definitely it give a Question! if Sumerian is origin of all this stories.....
    ive already told you how those names could have been mentioned
    it is possible that the tablets contains remnants of the teachings of a prophet who was sent to them. however so much falsehood has now been mixed in that very little truth remains

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

deleted by arauf022

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

There are so many anti-Islamist who try to misquote, twist the verses of the Quran and create false allegations!
    I remember talking to a christian guy who and e was misquoting Quran without knowledge, w tried to explain him, using context, situation when the verse was revealed, but he didn't accept it, he doesn't accept contextual meanings, etc. Afterwards we quoted some biblical verses, which contained error, and asked him about it; he said that he will have to see the context!
    LOL

RESPONDING ANTI-ISLAMIST: Are All peaceful verses of Quran ABROGATED ? Is Quran full of Contradictions ?
    WATCH
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gdpxe2324Fo
    Amazing Youtube and facebook page made by Muslims!
    gotta subscribe and check out the videos and News posts!
    like https://www.facebook.com/info.truefaceofislam
    https://www.youtube.com/user/ncapcs?sub_confirmation=1

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

Islamaphobes misquoting the Noble Quran verses has been elaborately discussed in the below thread.

and also about abrogation in this thread

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...-Contradicting
    Last edited by talibilm09; 27-08-15 at 06:07 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Deleted by arauf022

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

Since you speak too much and too much overconfident! Lets do some study! I do not want to hurt anyone belief, but some time People too much overconfident they dont even hesitate to call people fraud etc...

Now Lets study some verse if Quran is really Words of God ?

Now I do call to witness the Lord of all points in the East and the West that We can certainly-[070.040]

"Now have come to you, from your Lord, proofs (to open your eyes): if any will see, it will be for (the good of) his own soul; if any will be blind, it will be to his own (harm): I am not (here) to watch over your doings." [006.104]

The words ‘I am not (here) to watch over your doings’ is clearly words of our Prophet or ALLAH?

[/B][/COLOR]

note that the translator Yusuf Ali deliberately inserted the word “Say” at the outset of this verse. In the original Qur’an there is no “Say” (Kul in Arabic). Here are the translations by Pickthal and Shakir, other two authoritative Qur’an translators.

Here an angel (or Prophet?) is talking and not Allah. ??

Note: that the translator Yusuf Ali deliberately inserted the word “Say” at the outset of this verse. In the original Qur’an there is no “Say” (Kul in Arabic).

It's looks like compiler ,changed the speaker! by putting "Say" but where he put "say" in some verses...in Arabic there is no "Kul"(Say)...You may check above verse and see if there is "KUL"...in Arabic.

The most important of verses in the Qur’an, that is Sura al-Fateha (Sura 1)

001.001 In the name of Allah, Most

Gracious, Most Merciful.
    001.002 Praise be to Allah, the Cherisher

and Sustainer of the worlds;
    001.003 Most Gracious, Most Merciful;
    001.004 Master of the Day of Judgment.
    001.005 Thee do we worship, and Thine aid

we seek.
    001.006 Show us the straight way,
    001.007 The way of those on whom Thou

hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whose

(portion) is not wrath, and who go not

astray

should carefully note that there is no mention of “Say” (Kul in Arabic) at the beginning of this verse. So, who do you think is praying to Allah in this Sura? Is Allah asking himself (Allah) to pray to Himself???

It clearly show compiler inserted the word 'SAY' and changed the speaker!!! in some verses compiler forgot/ignored or goofed up to insert 'SAY' =QUL in arabic!
    So now you prove my words you have fallen a prey to apologetics when you bring a matter that was discussed before few decades .
    Abdullah Ibn Abbas confirms this whole sura was revealed in Mecca and from other narrations its apparent that it was also written immediately when Prophet was travelling in his camel and the camel could not bear the power , weight of revelation (as it sat down even its neck fell to the ground as another Sahabi was holding its reins and and also felt that the camel's bones could be broken)

Prophet was worried that very few people accepted Islam and the incident at Taif also made him VERY DISCOURAGED and he blamed himself for his inability ( See Incident of Taif's narration like '' Oh Allah, I complain on my inability or something like that or not smart enough to persuade people - see narrations of Taif how Prophet blamed himself, not blaming the people of Taif even after being stoned by them ) and Allah revealed this verse EXPLICITLY (DIRECT) consoling Prophet that he is only entrusted to deliver the Message and not to worry as he is not responsible for their (kafirs) acceptence or protection. So also that's PROVED again from the next verse 105 where Allah also says he diversifies his verses

6:105 ''Thus We explain variously the Verses so that they (the disbelievers) may say: "You have studied (the Books of the people of the Scripture and brought this Quran from that)" and that We may make the matter clear for the people who have knowledge.''

which means the NOBLE QURAN is not just in one style as if the Prophet had '' FRAMED'' himself or nor according to Prophet's own whims and fancies to make it appear more logical as any Human Author with Conscience will do but As per the ORDER of Allah , he reveals what he wills and that's proved by the last statement of the verse

''and that We may make the matter clear for the people who have knowledge.''

So people of knowledge will understand this but not you (I suppose )

See verse 102 untill 106 which also continues on the same rhetoric consoling Prophet with the same matter which shows how Allah loved his prophet and how he consoles, supports and energises his Prophet , subhanallah

Yes this was same style of sura fathiha where Allah teaches his believers how to seek guidance and its the preface inside the noble Quran and what's the error in that too ?

So I will leave you ( heart is filled with crap from the apologetics because the way the misinterpret and Present) with a Verse of Noble Quran

'' Verily, it is not the eyes that grow blind, but it is the hearts which are in the breasts that grow blind.''

So Alhamdulillah i have solved 6:104, and sura fathiha so you try to solve yourselves ( no time or am a bit lazy or rather tired ) other verses too which in my opinion are not serious or worth enough to REFUTE except this one when you know where your MISTAKE WAS provided you are a person of understanding & knowledge ( not a PREJUDICED Psychopath ) as told in these verses i had quoted in this post. read other tafsirs like this so your heart is cleared from the filth you had stuffed all these years and you felt you have understood.May Allah swt guide you

http://www.qtafsir.com/index.php?opt...=982&Itemid=61

Again my aim is not to hurt any one belief! But i found people so offensive, Which made me post!
    Lol, your post does not affect anyones belief here, Alhamdulilah but my offensive post (a dosage- a treatment - do you scold a Hakeem or a Doctor who makes you pain for your benefit ? )is just to make you vomit the CRAP filled within you so here you go so its apparent and I come to know from this post you took too much dosage of the CRAP of the Apologetics who are fighting the Noble Quran from 610 AD and you thought yourselves '' I KNOW ALL '' and you told me in your another thread about Sumerians 'I FORGIVE YOU '' ( ie me) '' but you come here to post this just to revenge me (in your words and quote above in red, )So you lied yourselves 'forgive you -ie me " (lol, for helping you ) so know yourselves first before you debate kid that Allah swt words will PREVAIL ,subhanallah untill Allah has said so to happen.

and read this 3:7

''It is He who has sent down to you, [O Muhammad], the Book; in it are verses [that are] precise - they are the foundation of the Book - and others unspecific. As for those in whose hearts is deviation [from truth], they will follow that of it which is unspecific, seeking discord and seeking an interpretation [suitable to them]. And no one knows its [true] interpretation except Allah . But those firm in knowledge say, "We believe in it. All [of it] is from our Lord." And no one will be reminded except those of understanding.'' about Su
    Last edited by talibilm09; 29-08-15 at 03:01 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Deleted by arauf022
    Last edited by arauf022; 30-08-15 at 11:01 AM.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

Refer to all tafsirs and to my thread ' Noble Quran verses misquoted by Apologetics '' and use your Brain not satanic temptations from Inside, there is no religion as fair as Islam to its subject even to the Non Muslims. The best example is from Prophet and his companions .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Deleted by arauf022

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

http://quran.com/3/56

http://quran.com/3/151

http://quran.com/4/74

http://quran.com/8/15

http://quran.com/9/5

http://quran.com/9/41

http://quran.com/9/123

http://quran.com/9/123

http://quran.com/61/4

http://quran.com/38/33

In quran ALLAh said slain Idolater! I do not understand why so much jealousy? thier intention are good only the way are wrong! So much jeliousy that direct slain???

I am not from chiritian or Jew or Hindus baground!So dont talk about Misquotes verses etc..those trick wont work on me!

whoever do not supporting verse about, which deal with kill people are satanic temptation?

if you will say thiseone to somlse,they will laugh on you!

All i understand whatever is wrriten in quran was maybe Valid for civilization lived in 1500 years ago!according to situation at that time!

You may call people satanic or whatever you wish to call, It's your free! if do not support something blindly,and i am not agree with fighting,war,killing for that you want to call me satanic temptation..Up to you! I cant help you!

"Satan" this is famous words...for scapegoat! I do not want to go in detail if from where this word came!

Last point! Its not about tafsir...It's about the language used ...How mercy full God can use that kind of Language?

Lets consider this example...

Quran said Kill idolater...

ALLAh does not knew that those people will do idolatary??

Now you may say, Because it is the test for mankind!

OK FINE! But let him complete the test, Why suspending his test without let him completing his test fully???

Last night i was going through Facebook post! there was a Post related to shia..there was nothing wrong..

When i read comment!Ohh myy....How one creature of GOD can hate another??? Calling each other kafir and dweller of hell...It's make me feel really Sad...how offensive we are!
    We talk about peace but i do not know where is the peace!

I am sorry!I am not a blind believer ! Nor i can support killing,war,fight etc just because of Fears of hell!

For you islam is fair! for hindus,hinduism is faire,for chiritian thier religion is fair...
    Who Born in America love America..who born in saudi will love saudi! This is human nature!

I am Not against prophet or any religion! But War.killing,slay idolater, Stoning to death(Jewish culture),cutt hand for do theft,....Sorry dude i do not support this!

Human have nature who learn from his/her mistake, thats how soul evolve!

I am not saying any religion is wrong or right! All i know religion for unite people, so people can walk on good path!

All religion origin is from Mesopotamia arround 6000 years ago!

You say Allah also sent bible..but that got corrputed, so if ALLAH did protect Bible already before then, there was no need to send another book.
    As we say Bible or torah was book of ALLAH...if Protected those book already before then Billion people wont need to die in the name of Religion in the Cruesad(Holy War).....A sensible person easily understand It cant be from GOD!

The God/ALLAH is Perfect! he dont need to create confusion between people, Just because for Praise and worship!

Islam has numbered some major sins. The priority of the sin pissed me off again.

For Islam, killing an innocent individual is sin( Of course, I am not like some other atheist who argues that Islam encourages killing). But in Islam, killing is only sin number two! Sin number one is worshiping other God (Shirk).

wHY priority?So by default ALL THE POLYTHEISTS are doing shirk . In other sense a normal non-Muslim is more sinful than a murderer Muslim!! And mullahs say all other sins are pardonable in sight of Allah except shirk! So what does that mean? A normal peaceful non Muslim can't negotiate with Allah for Shirk, but Murderer Muslim can?!

I m done! i dont want to waste my energy!

Note: I am not judging anyone faith..faith is different thing then religious ritual and cultural belief!
    I have faith in ALLAH but does not have in religious dogma!

This is not your fault also..every one have thiere own time for understanding!

For Going near to God we need to make ourself capable to that level! With our Mind we need to also purify our heart! Uncondional Love and Forgiveness is the biggest thing in the world! what we give, we receive!

May God guide you and bless you and Forgive you for being judgmental!

A FOOD FOR THOUGHT FOR YOU , dear

Don't you have some common sense, to at least to a least degree ???? when there are 14 million Arab Coptic Christians in the Middle east Muslim countries when the largest Muslim country Saudi Arabia has only about 19 million Arab Nationals and another 9 million are immigrants approx . If you are saying those verses really mean to kill kafirs then there were will not be a single Kaffir Copt left in our ME lands from the past 1400 years as was done on Muslims in Spain where millions Muslim became extinct after Christians over took from Muslims (Every Muslim killed raped or converted to Christianity, Ethenic cleansing) by your gang during Crusades.Open your eyes and USE YOUR BRAIN rather than babbling stupidly being a brain miser So Reality of Statistics and Actions Speak and Portrays, Proves the Truth more than words is the wisdom here

Dear Sir (Mr Psychopath)

All your references of the Noble Quran verses have been refuted loooong ago dear ALL OF which were taken OUT OF CONTEXT or Misquoted, misunderstood and you had started trumpeting just now when all those who trumpted Islam being savage have LOST their case, already slumped and dumb folded ,lol. So read out threads as We have answered enough to win our case so search these threads if you are not a Troll , a new troll Actions Speak and Portrays the Truth more than words ( and that too you took ALL OF THEM OUT OF CONTEXT or Never used your brain -misunderstood )

During the reign of the second caliph, ‘Umar bin al-Khattaab may Allaah be pleased with him the Roman emperor, Heraclius, raised a huge army to repel the Muslim forces. It was, thus, incumbent upon the Muslims to concentrate their efforts on the battle. When the commander of the Muslims, Abu ‘Ubaydah may Allaah be pleased with him heard this news, he wrote to his officials in all conquered cities in Syria and ordered them to return the Jizyah which had been levied in those cities. He also addressed the public saying; “We are returning your money because we know that the enemy has gathered troops. By the terms stipulated in the covenant, you have obliged us to protect you. However, since we are now unable to fulfil these conditions, we have returned to you what you paid to us. We shall abide by the terms agreed upon in the covenant, if Allaah helps us to rout the enemy”. Thus, a huge amount was taken from the state treasury and returned to the Christians, making them very happy. They prayed for and blessed the Muslim commanders. They exclaimed: “May Allaah help you to overcome your enemies and return you to us safely. [U]If the enemy were in your place, they would never have returned anything to us, rather they would have taken all our remaining property!"

We see that Muslims not only allowed Christians to remain Christians but that the Christians themselves preferred Muslim rule over that of Heraclius, who was himself a Christian

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...cest+no+%23+12

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...ISTIAN+BROTHER

and many more i have to search for you and here I feel very ''SILLY & STUPID''those who Claim & those who Believe a'' Relgion ''is spread by sword . A religion (to its followers) is as sweet or Precious as Love for a man or women. Can you force a ''love '' onsomebody by force ? consequences will be JUST opposite. The more you force the more will increase the hate for him or her. Though relgion is practised externally and Internally, only the Internal part(faith) gives strength to follow it. If anyone who was forced to follow a particular religion(say islam) will only show off(a munafiq) to the muslims but when he is within his home or family or friends he will be what he wanted to be 'a non muslim' a christian, a hindu as he was. He will be in his new COERCED Religion as long as he is in the Presence of the tyrant, who forced him, for how long ? how many hours ? days? months? or years ? If the Tyrant is gone and he will jump back to his own religion so Allah,

THE All wise told Quran 2:256 'There shall be no compulsion in[acceptance of] the religion.''

see Hadiths''Once, in a battlefield, the Prophet came across the corpse of a woman. Driven to anger, the Prophet exclaimed,‘What sort of war was she fighting that she was killed?’ Then, he sent a message to the man who was leading the Muslim forces, Hazrat Khalid, instructing him to ensure that henceforth no woman, labourer or slave must be slain in the course of the war (Sunan Abu Daud 2669, Masnad Ahmad 17158, Sahih Bukhari 3015).

http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religiou...im/019-smt.php

" Set out for Jibad in the name of Allah and for the sake of Allah. Do not lay hands on the old verging on death, on women, children and babes. Do not steal anything from the booty and collect together all that falls to your lot in the battlefield and do good, for Allah loves the virtuous and the pious."

So Islam is the FIRST RELIGION which says not to rape women, kill children or the old as your people did in Sarajevo, Spain so go and advise them boy.

And do you want a good person and a bad person treated equally ? , if so there is no need of Law and order in the country . and I advise you with a good intention visit a psychiatrist and calm down. Do not commit suicide since your parents will cry atleast for their sake if not for Islam, we feel for them.
    Last edited by talibilm09; 29-08-15 at 12:44 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

A FOOD FOR THOUGHT FOR YOU , dear

Don't you have some common sense, to at least to a least degree ???? when there are 14 million Arab Coptic Christians in the Middle east Muslim countries when the largest Muslim country Saudi Arabia has only about 19 million Arab Nationals and another 9 million are immigrants approx . If you are saying those verses really mean to kill kafirs then there were will not be a single Kaffir Copt left in our ME lands from the past 1400 years as was done on Muslims in Spain where millions Muslim became extinct after Christians over took from Muslims (Every Muslim killed raped or converted to Christianity, Ethenic cleansing) by your gang during Crusades.Open your eyes and USE YOUR BRAIN rather than babbling stupidly being a brain miser So Reality of Statistics and Actions Speak and Portrays, Proves the Truth more than words is the wisdom here

Dear Sir (Mr Psychopath)

All your references of the Noble Quran verses have been refuted loooong ago dear ALL OF which were taken OUT OF CONTEXT or Misquoted, misunderstood and you had started trumpeting just now when all those who trumpted Islam being savage have LOST their case, already slumped and dumb folded ,lol. So read out threads as We have answered enough to win our case so search these threads if you are not a Troll , a new troll Actions Speak and Portrays the Truth more than words ( and that too you took ALL OF THEM OUT OF CONTEXT or Never used your brain -misunderstood )

During the reign of the second caliph, ‘Umar bin al-Khattaab may Allaah be pleased with him the Roman emperor, Heraclius, raised a huge army to repel the Muslim forces. It was, thus, incumbent upon the Muslims to concentrate their efforts on the battle. When the commander of the Muslims, Abu ‘Ubaydah may Allaah be pleased with him heard this news, he wrote to his officials in all conquered cities in Syria and ordered them to return the Jizyah which had been levied in those cities. He also addressed the public saying; “We are returning your money because we know that the enemy has gathered troops. By the terms stipulated in the covenant, you have obliged us to protect you. However, since we are now unable to fulfil these conditions, we have returned to you what you paid to us. We shall abide by the terms agreed upon in the covenant, if Allaah helps us to rout the enemy”. Thus, a huge amount was taken from the state treasury and returned to the Christians, making them very happy. They prayed for and blessed the Muslim commanders. They exclaimed: “May Allaah help you to overcome your enemies and return you to us safely. [U]If the enemy were in your place, they would never have returned anything to us, rather they would have taken all our remaining property!"

We see that Muslims not only allowed Christians to remain Christians but that the Christians themselves preferred Muslim rule over that of Heraclius, who was himself a Christian

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...cest+no+%23+12

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...ISTIAN+BROTHER

and many more i have to search for you and here I feel very ''SILLY & STUPID''those who Claim & those who Believe a'' Relgion ''is spread by sword . A religion (to its followers) is as sweet or Precious as Love for a man or women. Can you force a ''love '' onsomebody by force ? consequences will be JUST opposite. The more you force the more will increase the hate for him or her. Though relgion is practised externally and Internally, only the Internal part(faith) gives strength to follow it. If anyone who was forced to follow a particular religion(say islam) will only show off(a munafiq) to the muslims but when he is within his home or family or friends he will be what he wanted to be 'a non muslim' a christian, a hindu as he was. He will be in his new COERCED Religion as long as he is in the Presence of the tyrant, who forced him, for how long ? how many hours ? days? months? or years ? If the Tyrant is gone and he will jump back to his own religion so Allah,

THE All wise told Quran 2:256 'There shall be no compulsion in[acceptance of] the religion.''

see Hadiths''Once, in a battlefield, the Prophet came across the corpse of a woman. Driven to anger, the Prophet exclaimed,‘What sort of war was she fighting that she was killed?’ Then, he sent a message to the man who was leading the Muslim forces, Hazrat Khalid, instructing him to ensure that henceforth no woman, labourer or slave must be slain in the course of the war (Sunan Abu Daud 2669, Masnad Ahmad 17158, Sahih Bukhari 3015).

http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religiou...im/019-smt.php

" Set out for Jibad in the name of Allah and for the sake of Allah. Do not lay hands on the old verging on death, on women, children and babes. Do not steal anything from the booty and collect together all that falls to your lot in the battlefield and do good, for Allah loves the virtuous and the pious."

So Islam is the FIRST RELIGION which says not to rape women, kill children or the old as your people did in Sarajevo, Spain so go and advise them boy.

And do you want a good person and a bad person treated equally ? , if so there is no need of Law and order in the country . and I advise you with a good intention visit a psychiatrist and calm down. Do not commit suicide since your parents will cry atleast for their sake if not for Islam, we feel for them.
    Wow...what a good language you use..Impressive!....

Yes Islam have many good things i did not deny!

But still the Point is....God can Never say for Kill someone!

God can Never use language "Slain"!

God Can Never use language like "skin will be melted in hell fire"

God Can never use language "Fight"

Islam might be right in those situation! But God can Never Use that kind of Aggressive language!

This may seems right to you, because you see God from your Limited mind. Because you think God is sitting somewhere on 7 sky on throne!

Things said in the quran might be ok in that time of situation, But God can Never use that kind of offensive language....if According to you God become angry then thats diffrent matter!

That was time of War and justice, So it's Understandable...But God can never say sluagther human kind!

and Also Material things like, Milk,Silk,gold,silver,Morning,evening, fire those are materials thing, those are beyong soul! RUH dont have to do anything with silk,gold and 72 virgin

Point is Not that why those offensive verses are there, Point is that Kind of Language cant be from GOD! GOD is Al-Quddus!

Islam might be first religion...Does not matter! and i know Islam have many good aspect!

So those verses Applied in that time only!

I dont need to Go Psychiatrist and dont worry i dont need to suicide!

Killing another human or any other other creature is totally wrong!Self defence is different matter!

and for your kind information....banning killing children etc were banned By Buddhism 2500 year ago in Nepal!

Even Buddha prohibited killing of tiny animal in his teaching! So better do a proper research before claiming something!

and dont be too much offensive! i can see how much offensive your are becoming!Just clam!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Deleted by arauf022