Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

Yes, the Noble Quran is free of errors !

Quote Originally Posted by margaux View Post
    If the sun "appeared to" set in murky water to Zul-Qarnain then how do you explain these Hadiths? The sun setting in water myth must have some popularity back then.

Narrated Abu Dharr:
    I was sitting behind the Messenger of Allah who was riding a donkey while the sun was setting. He asked: Do you know where this sets ? I replied: Allah and his Apostle know best. He said: It sets in a spring of warm water (Hamiyah).

Grade : Sahih in chain (Al-Albani)
    Reference : Sunan Abi Dawud 4002
    In-book reference : Book 32, Hadith 34
    English translation : Book 31, Hadith 3991

Abu Dharr narrated, “Once I was with the Prophet riding a donkey on which there was a saddle or a (piece of) velvet. That was at sunset. He said to me, ‘O Abu Dharr, do you know where this (sun) sets?’ I said, ‘Allah and His Messenger know better.’ He said, ‘It sets in a spring of murky water, (then) it goes and prostrates before its Lord, the Exalted in Might and the Ever-Majestic, under the Throne. And when it is time to go out, Allah allows it to go out and thus it rises. But, when He wants to make it rise where it sets, He locks it up. The sun will then say, “O my Lord, I have a long distance to run.” Allah will say, “Rise where you have set.” That (will take place) when no (disbelieving) soul will get any good by believing then.’” (Musnad Ahmad, Hadith 21459 al-Risala ed.)

Do you know that during the Norwegian summer season, the sun never sets north of the Arctic Circle and for a couple of months the sun is visible 24 hours a day. So the same sun sets/prostates in the middle east and stays in the sky in scandinavia?

The Noble Quran is speaking to the illiterate Pagans before 1400 years who are like just a new Born or maximum a toddler when it comes to Science and understanding and Allah knows better how to address them. Though the setting in the murky waters was a used as Figurative speech which in no Harm and even I would say the same to My toddlers or kids, Hey, see its falling in the water and coming from the mountain , The Moon is on the mountain Is it really come from the mountain ? lol,

when i was on 50th + floor of a building peeping out i had said to my kids, hey dear, see your toy Cars, did i really mean the cars are toys ? . Lol, the error is in your mind and not in the Noble Quran and in the hadith which were spoken based on the Noble Quran since they will not speak anything against what was said in it ?

Do You know, What Would Have HAPPENED ' IF' the Prophet (pbuh) who had gone to the skies (17:1, 17:12-15) TOLD those Pagans that he saw the EARTH was round (a sphere) ?

The Pagan Arabs then would have constructed THE tallest tower to climb (like Pharaoh Ordered his construction minister for seeing Allah because Moses(pbuh) said he is in the skies) and see was it real ? That would lead them only to waste their Precious TIME only thinking on this single word and still cannot come to any conclusion untill a satellite photographed it FROM SPACE and even a a Modern Astronomical Telescope found in 16- 17 th century would not have helped untill we travelled to Space to an altitude of more than 100km above EARTH since even myself while flying at 30-40000 feet, still could not find any spheric curve that would satisfy ME that the earth is spherical and so we have to believe NASA , though they had lied about ''Manned'' Missions to Moon. the result should have been that they(Pagan Arabs) would have rejected the Quran as a Lie. So The ALL WISE, God knew VERY WELL what to reveal ? & what not to reveal ? & what to leave it 'VAGUE' ? and how to address it ( The RIGHT DOSAGE OF KNOWLEDGE OR OVER DOSAGE WOULD HAVE KILL THEM ) so that they became believers that changed them like 'Sand into gold'' ( The Gentiles& Pagans, Camel, Sheep herders to the rulers sitting on Throne of Caeser 's Ruling the world in 30-35 years)Subhanallah

,So the Prophet(pbuh) rightly commented this in his Last haj sermon few months before his demise

'' ....................... I leave behind me two things, the Quran and the Sunnah (Hadith), and if you follow these you will never go astray. All those who listen to me shall pass on my words to others and those to others again; and
    may the last ones understand my words better than those who listened to me directly. Be my witness, O Allah, that I have conveyed your message to your people.............................''

The above verse was 18:86 (sun set in murky water as figurative speech) so similarly Note verse 18:90 that would further clear your suspicion in a few verses after that verse in 18:90

''Until, when he came to the rising of the sun, he found it rising on a people for whom We had not made against it any shield.''

Its He found, '' by the ONLOOKER king Dhulqarnain ''Not Allah found Does it mean its on the people 's head , again a figurative speech we can find in other holy books just to make people understand and those statements is by the ONLOOKER king Dhulqarnain and not the Noble Quran

See this video It proves Sun is under The Arshie Allah's throne since its under the lowest sky as per the hadith in the video , This will IMPLY that Sun is always Prostrating Arsh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYYP1K4omwM

But do not forget what I said above , They were Toddlers LARGE dosage of Knowledge will kill their faith like an adult dosage of Medicine to a New Born and by the last days of the world miracles will happen as the sun rising in the west when Prophet (pbuh) rightly prophesied of SINK HOLES , Frequent EARTH quakes, Desert becoming garden That will Happen By the Power of Allah swt.

But do not forget what I said above , The PEOPLE who were explained were Toddlers to science LARGE dosage of Knowledge will kill their faith like an adult dosage of Medicine to a New Born and by the last days of the world miracles will happen as the sun rising in the west when Prophet (pbuh) rightly prophesied of SINK HOLES , Frequent EARTH quakes, Desert becoming garden That will Happen By the Power of Allah swt.
    [COLOR="#000000"]
    So Dear , why dont you speak about those verses which are Scientific Miracles (brighter side) of Noble Quran Skin Buds, Foetus development, Cytoplasm in 3 verses etc etc etc and one is below a copy & paste from a site

Brain Functions

For centuries it was thought that the frontal part of the human brain handled vision (simply because it is near the eyes). Today we know that this part handles speech, not vision.

The Quran says that disbelievers will be dragged from there liar forehead, that is, the speech part where they utter lies is at the forehead.

Noble quran '' A lying, sinful forehead. '' http://quran.com/96/16

Atmospheric Pressure

Atmospheric pressure decreases with altitude; The higher the altitude the more difficult breathing becomes. Moslems say that this is what Allah says. The Quran says that as we ascend to the sky it becomes more difficult for us to breath:

[Quran 6.125] Those whom Allah wants to guide, He opens their chests to Islam; And those whom He wants to leave astray, He makes their chests tight and constricted, as if they are ascending to the sky: Such is the penalty of Allah on those who refuse to believe.

And much , much more, Because its from their Creator, who could know more about his creations than the Creator ? , The Author of the Noble Quran, THE LIVING MIRACLE FOR EVER as Jesus said about Comforter he will be with you FOREVER

Kindly read this thread '''MISQUOTED' Noble Quran verses by Apologetics''.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...by-Apologetics
    Last edited by talibilm09; 14-11-15 at 05:47 AM.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1415 Post(s)

Re: Yes, the Noble Quran is free of errors !

Quote Originally Posted by talibilm09 View Post

The Noble Quran is speaking to the illiterate Pagans before 1400 years who are like just a new Born or maximum a toddler when it comes to Science and understanding and Allah knows better how to address them. Though the setting in the murky waters was a used as Figurative speech which in no Harm and even I would say the same to My toddlers or kids, Hey, see its falling in the water and coming from the mountain , The Moon is on the mountain Is it really come from the mountain ? lol,

when i was on 50th + floor of a building peeping out i had said to my kids, hey dear, see your toy Cars, did i really mean the cars are toys ? . Lol, the error is in your mind and not in the Noble Quran and in the hadith which were spoken basing on the Quran since they will not speak anything against what was said in it ?

Do You know, What Would Have HAPPENED ' IF' the Prophet (pbuh) who had gone to the skies (17:1, 17:12-15) TOLD those Pagans that he saw the EARTH was round (a sphere) ?

The Pagan Arabs then would have constructed THE tallest tower to climb (like Pharaoh Ordered his construction minister for seeing Allah because Moses(pbuh) said he is in the skies) and see was it real ? That would lead them only to waste their Precious TIME only thinking on this single word and still cannot come to any conclusion untill a satellite photographed it FROM SPACE and even a a Modern Astronomical Telescope found in 16- 17 th century would not have helped untill we travelled to Space to an altitude of more than 100km above EARTH since even myself while flying at 30-40000 feet, still could not find any spheric curve that would satisfy ME that the earth is spherical and so we have to believe NASA , though they had lied about ''Manned'' Missions to Moon. the result should have been that they(Pagan Arabs) would have rejected the Quran as a Lie. So The ALL WISE, God knew VERY WELL what to reveal ? & what not to reveal ? & what to leave it 'VAGUE' ? and how to address it ( The RIGHT DOSAGE OF KNOWLEDGE OR OVER DOSAGE WOULD HAVE KILL THEM ) so that they became believers that changed them like 'Sand into gold'' ( The Gentiles& Pagans, Camel, Sheep herders to the rulers sitting on Throne of Caeser 's Ruling the world in 30-35 years)Subhanallah

,So the Prophet(pbuh) rightly commented this in his Last haj sermon few months before his demise

'' ....................... I leave behind me two things, the Quran and the Sunnah (Hadith), and if you follow these you will never go astray. All those who listen to me shall pass on my words to others and those to others again; and
    may the last ones understand my words better than those who listened to me directly. Be my witness, O Allah, that I have conveyed your message to your people.............................''

The above verse was 18:86 (sun set in murky water as figurative speech) so similarly Note verse 18:90 that would further clear your suspicion in a few verses after that verse in 18:90

''Until, when he came to the rising of the sun, he found it rising on a people for whom We had not made against it any shield.''

Its He found, '' by the ONLOOKER king Dhulqarnain ''Not Allah found Does it mean its on the people 's head , again a figurative speech we can find in other holy books just to make people understand and those statements is by the ONLOOKER king Dhulqarnain and not the Noble Quran

See this video It proves Sun is under The Arsh< Allah's throne, This means in the sense its always Prostrating for the half side of the world

But do not forget what I said above , They were Toddlers LARGE dosage of Knowledge will kill their faith like an adult dosage of Medicine to a New Born and by the last days of the world miracles will happen as the sun rising in the west when Prophet (pbuh) rightly prophesied of SINK HOLES , Frequent EARTH quakes, Desert becoming garden That will Happen By the Power of Allah swt.

But do not forget what I said above , The PEOPLE who were explained were Toddlers to science LARGE dosage of Knowledge will kill their faith like an adult dosage of Medicine to a New Born and by the last days of the world miracles will happen as the sun rising in the west when Prophet (pbuh) rightly prophesied of SINK HOLES , Frequent EARTH quakes, Desert becoming garden That will Happen By the Power of Allah swt.
    [COLOR="#000000"]
    So Dear , why dont you speak about those verses which are Scientific Miracles (brighter side) of Noble Quran Skin Buds, Foetus development, Cytoplasm in 3 verses etc etc etc and one is below a copy & paste from a site

Brain Functions

For centuries it was thought that the frontal part of the human brain handled vision (simply because it is near the eyes). Today we know that this part handles speech, not vision.

The Quran says that disbelievers will be dragged from there liar forehead, that is, the speech part where they utter lies is at the forehead.

Atmospheric Pressure

Atmospheric pressure decreases with altitude; The higher the altitude the more difficult breathing becomes. Moslems say that this is what Allah says. The Quran says that as we ascend to the sky it becomes more difficult for us to breath:

[Quran 6.125] Those whom Allah wants to guide, He opens their chests to Islam; And those whom He wants to leave astray, He makes their chests tight and constricted, as if they are ascending to the sky: Such is the penalty of Allah on those who refuse to believe.

And much , much more, Because its from their Creator, who could know more about his creations than the Creator ? , The Author of the Noble Quran, THE LIVING MIRACLE FOR EVER as Jesus said about Comforter he will be with you FOREVER

".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by torkont View Post
    LOOOL what a load of nonsense. The lengths people go to, it's hilarious.
    YES, Loads of Non sense and CRAP is in your mind and eyes which You do not understand or see the truth, because you never use your Conscience but your Ego ,

are You smarter than this Atheist doctor ? Dude

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUYJwYwx-9g

Might be you are a truck driver or a gate keeper dude so you won't understand ...... ..... , You stupid Chap

I did not believe the FAX Machine existed in my 1980's with all the 1000 fold developments about space & technology so what do you think about those in the desert without electricity , use your brain Mann , do not be a brain Miser like a penny miserr

see this people why are they reverting To Islam , they are smarter than you dude

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSGd8uzFxxY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RawbaoXJ2e8
    Last edited by talibilm09; 30-11-14 at 03:38 PM.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1043 Post(s)

God didn't tell the pagans that the earth is round because they would build a big tower and think the Quran was lying. I have heard some amusing apologetics in my time but that takes the biscuit I think.
    I have to agree with this. Even more so that Muhammad did say that they WOULD build tall towers and would compete against each other to do so. If you are a Muslim you need to take that Hadith as a fact and prophecy.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

Ah yes, the typical obsession with converts, are you that insecure with your convictions in Islam that you need the decisions of others to agree with yours?

"look this man converted, Islam must be true because these people are becoming Muslims "

People join and leave religions, it does not mean anything.

By the way i don't think i deserve a negative rep just because i don't agree with your nonsense apologetics. Have i insulted Islam or anyone here in any way or form? No.
    You are a regular TROLL who just opened an account ONLY to attack this thread Your, first post when all your associates do not have a reply to my last two posts in my usual COMPARTIVE RELIGION SECTION untill now, You DESERVE a ban ,Miscieif Makers , what are you doing on an Islamic Forum ?

All the fake conversions 99 % to Christianity you make are just a Propaganda using the poor masses , hindus at Bangladesh, and Pakistan and even in India where even Non muslims dress like muslims and they look alike, and you give 20 $ (1000 rs) for an attending and 100 $ to get on to the stage to act fainting , healing lol

See the west who are not embracing islam for money

see your fake videos resembling a famous Muslim man leaving Islam, really dirty game players

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    82 Post(s)

Ah yes, the typical obsession with converts, are you that insecure with your convictions in Islam that you need the decisions of others to agree with yours?

"look this man converted, Islam must be true because these people are becoming Muslims "

People join and leave religions, it does not mean anything.

By the way i don't think i deserve a negative rep just because i don't agree with your nonsense apologetics. Have i insulted Islam or anyone here in any way or form? No.
    No! we don't need reverts! Islam dont need reverts. They need Islam. I know few people leave Islam but Allah replaces them with good reverts.

If you search on youtube you will find many famous converts who had everything in life. why did they convert to Islam? because they were missing THE TRUTH!. Boxer Muhammad Ali had everything, fame, power, money but he was missing the truth. Allah swt guide him to Islam. Recently the king of comedy Rowan Atkinson aka Mr Bean accepted this great religion. you can search him on the internet alhamdulillah! You should watch on youtube what Ben Afflec has to say about Islam mashallah!

If hadith says that the sun sets in warm water then as Muslims we accept it! In future science might find the facts about sunset. It might be too late for you i'm afaid. May Allah swt guide you to Islam.

PS: I'm not talibilm09

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    82 Post(s)

Are you really not talibil? You write in the same unusual style as he does and promote the same nonsense, anyway....

Again what is this obsession with converts? Since when do people joining a faith make it any more truthful? By the way, Rowan Atkinson did not convert to Islam, it was just one of those nonsense rumors that gullible religious people often pass around, like the apologetics in this thread or the Coke sign that apparently says no mecca, no Mohammed in Arabic when you read it backwards LOL. (seriously, Google it)
    Fine if converts don't open your eyes then you should watch hundreds of Islamic miracles on youtube!!

Look how the verses of the Holy Quran appear on the leg of a child in Daghstan.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlTPIgUoLfo

If Islam is not the truth then why did millions of people seen the name of Allah in clouds, leafs, potatoes and toasts. so many pepole can't be wrong!!

Coke is a zionist company and every penny from their sale is to save the zionist state of Israel. so they have hidden the message in their brand logo!! seriously wake up!

Do you know what PEPSI stands for? Pay Every Penny to Save Israel !!!

Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1424 Post(s)

why do i get the feeling that other than my post theres only actually one person responding to his own posts on this thread? strange...

There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.

Odan
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quoted
    429 Post(s)

Too much color hurting my eyes...

However OP's response is on point. Only someone with an ego would want to discredit the quran as 'unscientific' for something like 'the sun set in murky waters'. When I see the sun set I'd probably say the same thing sitting at water region because that's what we see, it does not mean Allah subhanawatala is telling us the earth is flat.

I see nothing wrong with the arabic, only something wrong in an arrogant person's mind. The quran is very eloquent and linguistic, very beautiful, modern arabic is derived from quranic arabic, arab christians know and admit this, but alas, those with ulterior motives will try to slander as much as they want, won't do them any good really.

I'm a convert if it pisses you off too.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

your post is an eyesore

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    165 Post(s)

I didn't read all of it.

''Manned'' Missions to Moon
    You have any proof that this was staged/faked?
    I am sure that If you stand by ocean and you see horizon disappear this is a proof that earth is a sphere, and there are satellite photos, so I don't know what needs to be proven here.
    Last edited by toska; 01-12-14 at 05:53 AM.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

I think you are just mocking talibil lol
    I've Seen many MISCHIEF MAKERS LIKE YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by Mujahid4ever View Post
    No! we don't need reverts! Islam dont need reverts. They need Islam. I know few people leave Islam but Allah replaces them with good reverts.

If you search on youtube you will find many famous converts who had everything in life. why did they convert to Islam? because they were missing THE TRUTH!. Boxer Muhammad Ali had everything, fame, power, money but he was missing the truth. Allah swt guide him to Islam. Recently the king of comedy Rowan Atkinson aka Mr Bean accepted this great religion. you can search him on the internet alhamdulillah! You should watch on youtube what Ben Afflec has to say about Islam mashallah!

If hadith says that the sun sets in warm water then as Muslims we accept it! In future science might find the facts about sunset. It might be too late for you i'm afaid. May Allah swt guide you to Islam.

Mujahid4ever, No , I did not think so Nor I believe this trolls Comments, so thats why these people are called TROLLS , Mischeif makers, THE MOSQUITOES.

Mujahid4ever, carry one , Liked your posts mate but reduce the size a bit post # 9 was the best

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by toska View Post
    I didn't read all of it.

You have any proof that this was staged/faked?
    I am sure that If you stand by ocean and you see horizon disappear this is a proof that earth is a sphere, and there are satellite photos, so I don't know what needs to be proven here.
    See many proofs from Yotube, and there was a thread here that had info about it. When they can't do it 2000 CE + then they could not have done in 1960's.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

when i was on 50th + floor of a building peeping out i had said to my kids, hey dear, see your toy Cars, did i really mean the cars are toys ? . Lol, the error is in your mind and not in the Noble Quran and in the hadith which were spoken based on the Noble Quran since they will not speak anything against what was said in it ?

See this video It proves Sun is under The Arsh< Allah's throne, This means in the sense its always Prostrating for the half side of the world

[COLOR="#000000"]

Brain Functions

Atmospheric Pressure

God didn't tell the pagans that the earth is round because they would build a big tower and think the Quran was lying. I have heard some amusing apologetics in my time but that takes the biscuit I think.

As-Salamo'alaykom,

Calm down everybody. If you wanna have a discussion stop arguing & instead of attacking each other, bring out ideas & proof to support them.

Also, most of what you are bringing out are just guesses & assumptions. Pick a book & read!

Was-Salam.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by YassineB View Post
    As-Salamo'alaykom,

Calm down everybody. If you wanna have a discussion stop arguing & instead of attacking each other, bring out ideas & proof to support them.

Also, most of what you are bringing out are just guesses & assumptions. Pick a book & read!

Was-Salam.
    Walikum salam wrwb

I have not brought any guesses here , I am proving my 3 points

1) Sun sets in Murky water is just in the sense of ''a Figurative speech '' Told by the King Dhul Qarnain (NOT ALLAH )clear from both adjacent verses 18:86 & 18:90 helping to prove it was said in a figurative speech style

2) Scientic proof ' Brain functions' Which i heard from a Doctor itself first and just found the supporting evidence on the Web just yesterday

3) air pressure is Clear scientific when we go up in Flight its warned to the passengers about OXYGEN masks in flights in case of Emergency .

I have spoken about this THREE POINTS but ELABORATELY with Parable for My first point, So what else should I prove ?

I need not calm down because I am not Angry at all but I know this Torkont is a Troll and he is the same guy who excreted a lot with the previous name ' Heislam ', The troll with influence like a dajjal here spewing All lies and blaspheming Islam and the Forum has become an Orphan. And Heislam is the MISCHEIF MAKER visit comparative relgious Section
    Last edited by talibilm09; 01-12-14 at 09:30 AM.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    177 Post(s)

[B][COLOR="#000000"][B]Walikum salam wrwb

1) Sun sets in Murky water is just in the sense of ''a Figurative speech '' Told by the King Dhul Qarnain (NOT ALLAH )clear from both adjacent verses 18:86 & 18:90 helping to prove it was said in a figurative speech style
    can you clarify one thing. in Quran, Dhull Qarnain used the figurative speech and said that he saw the sun setting in a spring of murky water.

But there are two hadith narrations in your opening posts where Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) has explicitly said that the sun sets in "a spring of warm water (Hamiyah)". why?

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mickyc View Post
    can you clarify one thing. in Quran, Dhull Qarnain used the figurative speech and said that he saw the sun setting in a spring of murky water.

But there are two hadith narrations in your opening posts where Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) has explicitly said that the sun sets in "a spring of warm water (Hamiyah)". why?
    I had clearly explained in My O post that they can't speak against the Noble Quran , If they did it OR iow IF Prophet(pbuh) said that the Earth was a sphere the CONSEQUENCES they would have suffered could not have been solved untill the 20th century untill first sattelie to space. , kindly read my explanation which is clear enough & logic '' appropriate Dosage of knowledge '' in the OP

Allahul aalam.
    Last edited by talibilm09; 01-12-14 at 01:40 PM.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    82 Post(s)

Walikum salam wrwb

2) Scientic proof ' Brain functions' Which i heard from a Doctor itself first and just found the supporting evidence on the Web just yesterday

3) air pressure is Clear scientific when we go up in Flight its warned to the passengers about OXYGEN masks in flights in case of Emergency .

I have spoken about this THREE POINTS but ELABORATELY with Parable for My first point, So what else should I prove ?

I need not calm down because I am not Angry at all but I know this Torkont is a Troll and he is the same guy who excreted a lot with the previous name ' Heislam ', The troll with influence like a dajjal here spewing All lies and blaspheming Islam and the Forum has become an Orphan. And Heislam is the MISCHEIF MAKER visit comparative relgious Section
    Excellent post!

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

Excellent post!
    Jazakallah so lets continue to refute the Allegations of the apologetics who use the verse 86:6-7 of the Noble Quran to ridicule without sense,

86:6-7 "He was created from a fluid, ejected,Emerging from between the backbone and the ribs."

This Link clears the Doubt from Medical doctors the Origin of Sperm from its roots. Quoted in the link as the follows

http://www.understanding-islam.com/q...iq-86-6-7-4836

''".........asked a few of my doctor friends about the making of the male sperm and the supply of its ingredients to the ultimate place of its making. In response, among a few other things, I was told that although the male sperm is formed in the testes, yet the blood supply which, obviously, is integral to the making of the sperm comes from between the ribs and the back. I was also told by one of my doctor friends that the cells that form the sperm originate from between the ribs and the back. If this is true, then the words of the Qur'an are not scientifically incorrect, as the words "emanating from a place between the (lower) back and the (lower) ribs", do not necessarily imply "emanating in its final shape" only, but can also cover "initial emanation".

I believe in the Miracle of Quran (when Hadith says Prophet's (pbuh) words are simple with a deep meaning) Then How deep should Quran be ? while Science is still changing Now And will change later (see links below) But Quran did not change at all even a letter for 1430 years , So Subhanallah
    Quran as the last Testament from THE CREATOR of this Globe & Galaxies requires its Miracles had to be Continuous and immortal, and its verses contains expandable & Multiple meanings understandable or applicable then before 1430 years in the Desert among the Pagan Arabs, where just ordinary reading was a Privilege and now TODAY in this scientific era UNDERSTANDABLE enough to everyone, even a layman to a student or to a scientist in the manner they will understand and the Quran will continue its mission untill the last days of the world by its miraculous nature of accommodating even the most recent scientific discoveries like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7BPeVRqBRM

http://www.factmonster.com/ipka/A0932440.html .............. Science is changing continuosly and is fallible unlike the Noble Quran for the past 100 years

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    113 Post(s)

''".........asked a few of my doctor friends about the making of the male sperm and the supply of its ingredients to the ultimate place of its making. In response, among a few other things, I was told that although the male sperm is formed in the testes, yet the blood supply which, obviously, is integral to the making of the sperm comes from between the ribs and the back. I was also told by one of my doctor friends that the cells that form the sperm originate from between the ribs and the back. If this is true, then the words of the Qur'an are not scientifically incorrect, as the words "emanating from a place between the (lower) back and the (lower) ribs", do not necessarily imply "emanating in its final shape" only, but can also cover "initial emanation".
    I want to believe your doctor friends but can you or anyone direct me to a scientific source where it says that the cells that form the sperm originate from between the ribs and the back ?

Moreover what is that place between the ribs and the back called in medical science?

I need it for my eeman.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by abutarekh View Post
    I want to believe your doctor friends but can you or anyone direct me to a scientific source where it says that the cells that form the sperm originate from between the ribs and the back ?

Moreover what is that place between the ribs and the back called in medical science?

I need it for my eeman.
    Yes , I did another doctor to substantiate on this issue who emailed these two explanations which I could hardly understand, Are You A Doctor abuTarekh ?

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    113 Post(s)

Yes , I did another doctor to substantiate on this issue who emailed these two explanations which I could hardly understand, Are You A Doctor abuTarekh ?
    I'm not a doctor but my wife is. I don't have to be a doctor to understand anatomy. If needed I can get help. Please don't assume that if you don't understand something, nobody will.

Please post those explanations. It might benefit others who understand it. Perhaps some of them will rephrase it in simple english for everyone to understand.

Jazakallah

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

I'm not a doctor but my wife is. I don't have to be a doctor to understand anatomy. If needed I can get help. Please don't assume that if you don't understand something, nobody will.

Please post those explanations. It might benefit others who understand it. Perhaps some of them will rephrase it in simple english for everyone to understand.

Jazakallah
    There are well wishers of islam always vigil here to twist or do everything by which they can mislead muslims . The trolls are going unabated inspite of our repeated requests to check them but we scream in vain at the helpdesk, makes me doubt is this really a muslim forum really ?

Even your last post about Pharaoh added to my doubt without Pm ing me you are derailing thread that am trying to fight against the kuffar (now your comments are too kind: '' don't assume that if you don't understand something, nobody will.)
    I did not think so because am not a stupid. Thanks Smartee.
    . So when your wife is a doctor why don t you ask her to substantiate on it like in the post . I will PM you the starting details or tips of it and lets see you are telling the truth as you claim. And also on my part i want to compare both our reports and see how correct they are.

Sorry for it, cos we really dont know & not sure who is behind the key board here .on the forum because except a few of people some seems like they deserve our suspicion, they even do not converse like muslims but they claim they are
    Last edited by talibilm09; 06-12-14 at 05:14 PM.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    113 Post(s)

There are well wishers of islam always vigil here to twist or do everything by which they can mislead muslims . The trolls are going unabated inspite of our repeated requests to check them but we scream in vain at the helpdesk, makes me doubt is this really a muslim forum really ?

Even your last post about Pharaoh added to my doubt without Pm ing me you are derailing thread that am trying to fight against the kuffar (now your comments are too kind: '' don't assume that if you don't understand something, nobody will.)
    I did not think so because am not a stupid. Thanks Smartee.
    . So when your wife is a doctor why don t you ask her to substantiate on it like in the post . I will PM you the starting details or tips of it and lets see you are telling the truth as you claim. And also on my part i want to compare both our reports and see how correct they are.

Sorry for it, cos we really dont know who is behind the key board here on the forum because except a couple of people all seems like they deserve our suspicion, they even do not converse like muslims but they claim they are.
    Hmm.. now I'm beginning to think that you lied about the doctors email.

I'm a muslim with doubts and I'm always looking for the refutations of my doubts to save my faith. Regardless of who I am, If you were convinced of the truth you would have posted it in one of your lengthy colourful posts.

Yes I have asked my wife before and she was clueless. In your one liner PM, you mentioned Paraaortic lymph nodes. Do you know that these lymph nodes receive drainage from the upper gastrointestinal tract and the abdominal organs. I didn't even need to ask her for that. I'm still unsure what does paraaortic nodes have to do with the verse in discussion..

It's sad that first you declared me christian and now you are implying that I'm a troll behind the keyboard. only because I questioned your statements and claims (not islam).

Now I don't understand why you gave me positive rep if you doubt my identity, you don't like my questioning and you have called me christian and troll etc.

I'm not going to participate in this discussion anymore unless you post what you claimed.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

I'm a muslim with doubts and I'm always looking for the refutations of my doubts to save my faith. Regardless of who I am, If you were convinced of the truth you would have posted it in one of your lengthy colourful posts.

Yes I have asked my wife before and she was clueless. In your one liner PM, you mentioned Paraaortic lymph nodes. Do you know that these lymph nodes receive drainage from the upper gastrointestinal tract and the abdominal organs. I didn't even need to ask her for that. I'm still unsure what does paraaortic nodes have to do with the verse in discussion..

It's sad that first you declared me christian and now you are implying that I'm a troll behind the keyboard. only because I questioned your statements and claims (not islam).

Now I don't understand why you gave me positive rep if you doubt my identity, you don't like my questioning and you have called me christian and troll etc.

I'm not going to participate in this discussion anymore unless you post what you claimed.
    thanks

Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1424 Post(s)

in the articles ive read about this the sperm or testes coming from the back bone is during the foetus development. the parts originally form there then decend after a couple of months to where they are after birth.

and talib, calling anyone who either doesnt understand your posts or dont agree witht hem a troll only makes people think your a troll also. i understand your passionate about what you post but you need to inderstand not agreeing/understanding doesnt equal enemy.

There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.

Insert clever title here Foodadad's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    239 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SILURES View Post
    in the articles ive read about this the sperm or testes coming from the back bone is during the foetus development. the parts originally form there then decend after a couple of months to where they are after birth.

and talib, calling anyone who either doesnt understand your posts or dont agree witht hem a troll only makes people think your a troll also. i understand your passionate about what you post but you need to inderstand not agreeing/understanding doesnt equal enemy.
    To be fair, it seems like he's been at it for quite a while. A number of his posts cross reference previous posts, I know how frustrating it is to have people completely ignore what you say, to say something ridiculous, or have to repeat yourself over and over (or simply have someone repeat the same points he made before in response to a rebuttal, or a few posts later).
    At least that's the impression I've received.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    82 Post(s)

It's not nice to question your muslim brother. Even if he makes unintentional mistakes, he deserves the benefit of doubt.

Brother talibilm09 is one of the most knowledgeable people on this forum. His profile name should be muallim instead of talibilm09. May Allah swt guide us all!

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

Oceanology in the Noble Quran:

The following article was sent to me by brother/sister [email protected]; may Allah Almighty be pleased with him/her.

OCEANOLOGY

BARRIER BETWEEN SWEET AND SALT WATERS

Consider the following Qur'anic verses:

"HE has let free The two bodies Of flowing water, Meeting together: Between them is a Barrier Which they do not transgress."

[AL-QUR'AN 55:19:20]
    In the Arabic text the word 'barzakh' means a barrier or a partition. The Arabic word 'maraja' literally means 'they both meet and mix with each other.' Early commentators of the QUR'AN were unable to explain the two opposite meanings for the two bodies of water, i.e. they meet and mix, and at the same time, there is a barrier between them. Modern Science has discovered that in places where two different seas meet, there is a barrier between them. This barrier divides the two seas so that each sea has ita own temperature, salinity and density. {Principles of Oceanography, Davis, pp. 92-93.} Oceanologists are now in a better position to explain this verse. There is a slanted unseen water barrier between the seas through which water from one sea passes to the other. But when the water from one sea enters the other sea, it loses its distinctive characteristic and becomes homogenized with the other water. In a way this barrier serves as a transitional homogenizing area for the two waters. This scientific phenonmenon mentioned in the QUR'AN was also confirmed by Dr. William Hay who is a well-known marine scientist and Professor og Geological Sciences at the University of Colorado, U.S.A.

The QUR'AN mentions this phenomenon also in the following verse:

"And made a separating bar Between the two bodies Of flowing water?"

[AL-QUR'AN 27:61]
    This phenomenon occurs in several places, including the divider between the Mediteranean and the Atlantic Ocean at Gibralter. But when the QUR'AN speaks about the divider between fresh and salt water, it mentions the exisence of ' a forbidding partition' with the barrier.

"It is HE WHO has Let free the two bodies Of flowing water: One palatable and sweet, And the other salty and bitter; Yet has HE Made a barrier between them, And a partition that is forbidden To be passed.

[AL-QUR'AN 25:53]
    Modern Science has discovered that in estuaries, where fresh(sweet) and salt water meet, the situation is somewhat different from that found in places where two seas meet. It has been discovered that what distinguishes fresh water from salt water in estuarie is a "pycnocline zone with a marked density discontinuity separating the two layers." {Oceanography, Gross, p.242. Also see Introductory Oceanography, Thurman, pp. 300-301 ; Oceanography, Gross, p. 244 and Introductory Oceanography, Thurman, pp.300-301} This phenomenon occurs in several places, including Egypt, where the river Nile flows into the Medierranean Sea.

DARKNESS IN THE DEPTHS OF THE OCEAN

Prof. Durga Rao is an expert in the field of Marine Geology and was a professor at King Abdul Aziz University in Jeddah. He was asked to comment on the following verse:

"Or (the Unbelievers' state) Is like the depths of darkness In a vast deep ocean, Overwhelmed with billow Topped by billow, Topped by (dark) clouds: Depths of darkness, one Above another: if a man Stretches out his hand, He can hardly see it! For any to whom ALLAH Giveth not light, There is no light!"

[AL-QUR'AN 21:40]
    Prof. Rao said that scientists have only now been able to confirm, with the help of modern equipment that there is darkness in the depths of the ocean. Humans are unable to dive unaided underwater for more than 20 to 30 metres, and cannot survive in the deep oceanic regions at a depth of more than 200 metres. This verse does not refer to all seas because not every sea can be described as having accumulated darkness layered one over another. It refers especially to a deep sea or deep ocean, as the QUR'AN says, 'darkness in a vast deep ocean.' This layered darkness in a deep ocean is the result of two causes:

1. A light ray is composed of seven colours. These seven colours are Violet, Indigo, Blue. Green, Yellow, Orange and Red(VIBGYOR). The light ray undergoes refraction when it hits water. The upper 10 to 15 metres of water absorb the red colour. Therefore if a diver is 25 metres under water and gets wounded, he would not be able to see the red colour of his blood, because the red colour does not reach this depth. Similarly orange rays are absorbed at 30 to 50 metres, yellow at 50 to 100 metres, green at 100 to 200 metres, and finally, blue beyond 200 metres and violet and indigo above 200 metres. Due to successive disapperance of colour, one layer after another, the ocean progressively becomes darker, i.e. darkness takes place in layers of light. Below a depth of 1000 metres there is complete darkness.{Oceans, Elder and Pernetta, p.27}

2.The sun's rays are absorbed by clouds which in turn scatter light rays thus causing a layer of darkness under the clouds. This is the first layer of darkness. When light rays reach the surface of the ocean they are reflected by the wave surface giving it a shiny appearance. Therefore it is the waves which reflect light and cause darkness.The unreflected light penetrates into the depths of the ocean. Therefore the ocean has two parts. The surface characterized by light and warmth and the depth characterized by darkness. The surface is further separated from the deep part of the ocean by waves. The internal waves cover the deep waters of seas and oceans because the deep waters have a higher density than the waters above them. The darkness begins below the internal waves. Even the fish in the depths of the ocean cannot see; their only source of light is from their own bodies.The QUR'AN rightly mentions:

"Darkness in a vast deep ocean overwhelmed with waves topped by waves."
    In other words, above these waves there are more types of waves, i.e. those found on the surface of the ocean. The Qur'anic verse continues,

"topped by (dark) clouds; depths of darkness, one above another."

These clouds as explained are barriers one over the other that further cause darkness by absorption of colours at different levels. Prof. Durga Rao concluded by saying, "1400 years ago a normal human being could not explain this phenomenon in so much detail. Thus the information must have come from a supernatural source."

To be continued ...

http://www.answering-christianity.com/oceanology.htm
    Last edited by talibilm09; 06-12-14 at 05:15 PM.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1415 Post(s)

Brother talibilm is not a troll..rather he is one of those posters that regularly pushes off the trolls with their repeated non sense.Alhamdulillah he works hard in bringing out the best of debating posts from muslims perspective.Its just that trolls each time with new way of insulting and not learning tbh.
    ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1424 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by snow_flakes View Post
    Brother talibilm is not a troll..rather he is one of those posters that regularly pushes off the trolls with their repeated non sense.Alhamdulillah he works hard in bringing out the best of debating posts from muslims perspective.Its just that trolls each time with new way of insulting and not learning tbh.
    i never actually called hi a troll, i said it makes him look like one if he just attacks without reason purely for someone disagreeing with him. i dont think hes a troll at all. i could punch his keyboard for all the different sized and coloured fonts but the actual content he writes im happy to read. other than what i wrote about him attacking and accusing people its nice to see someone actually posting info and facts and not just posting a web site link.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1415 Post(s)

i never actually called hi a troll, i said it makes him look like one if he just attacks without reason purely for someone disagreeing with him. i dont think hes a troll at all. i could punch his keyboard for all the different sized and coloured fonts but the actual content he writes im happy to read. other than what i wrote about him attacking and accusing people its nice to see someone actually posting info and facts and not just posting a web site link.
    Ok.Fonts is to emphasize the issue.

Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1424 Post(s)

yes i know that. of course.

just going from one size to another then three different colours makes it hard to follow. your half way through a sentance and your eyes get drawn to the next big multicoloured sentance. just makes it hard work. its been mentioned by a few people before.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

yes i know that. of course.

just going from one size to another then three different colours makes it hard to follow. your half way through a sentance and your eyes get drawn to the next big multicoloured sentance. just makes it hard work. its been mentioned by a few people before.

I am not unaware of comments of about colour & sizes and who opposed it 90 % are Non Muslims (mostly trolls- not Silures) who do not like their stupid points being exposed and our Main points & refutations being Stressed and EXPLICITLY DISPLAYED. And Muslim readers and non member friends of mine Did encourage me the Most on this style of writing saying it helps them to ponder on those STRESSED POINTS and also its easy reading ( unlike in a big pargraph) makes the point more clear by extra thinking. and I use colour contrasts normally during arguments( you will hardly see them in Q & A sec) for a contrasting comparison and like I use red colour to WARN something, wrong, to be avoided or expose the mistakes etc. i felt readers better responded after using them which was clearly seen in MORE + REP points than before not using them.

Last but not the LEAST , Its Fair, The Writer has to decide what is Good for his posts & its upto the readers not to read if they do not feel like because of them , You are welcome , I hope this answers the remarks here, thank every body for your good intentions
    s
    Last edited by talibilm09; 07-12-14 at 03:21 AM.

Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1424 Post(s)

I am not unaware of comments of about colour & sizes and who opposed it 90 % are Non Muslims (mostly trolls- not Silures) who do not like their stupid points being exposed and our Main points & refutations being Stressed and EXPLICITLY DISPLAYED. And Muslim readers and non member friends of mine Did encourage me the Most on this style of writing saying it helps them to ponder on those STRESSED POINTS and also its easy reading ( unlike in a big pargraph) makes the point more clear by extra thinking. and I use colour contrasts normally during arguments( you will hardly see them in Q & A sec) for a contrasting comparison and like I use red colour to WARN something, wrong, to be avoided or expose the mistakes etc. i felt readers better responded after using them which was clearly seen in MORE + REP points than before not using them.

Last but not the LEAST , Its Fair, The Writer has to decide what is Good for his posts & its upto the readers not to read if they do not feel like because of them , You are welcome , I hope this answers the remarks here, thank every body for your good intentions
    s
    no problems. its your posts so its your right how to post them.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1390 Post(s)

I am not unaware of comments of about colour & sizes
    It's up to you how you design it. No one can stop you.

But if your intention is to communicate more effectively, I'd drop it.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Islam6 View Post

Quran's supposedly contradictions & historical errors:
    How many Angels participated at the Battle of Badr?

(Q, 8:9): 1,000 Angels.

(Q, 3:124): 3,000 Angels.

(Q, 3:125): 5,000 Angels. .

Verse 8:9 was a verse about battle at Badr and kindly Note it, its a REPLY By Allah swt to Prophet at Badr when he sought Allah'sr help with his feeble army of 313 unarmed (hardly about than 2 horses, 70 camels and old aged 70-95 & kids ) against a 1000+ strong SOLDIERs on horses fully armed,So kindly refer tafsir (Quran in brackets) Tafsir outside

(When ye sought help of) when you called upon (your Lord) to assist you on the Day of Badr
    (and He answered you (saying): I will help you with a thousand of the angels, rank on rank) coming one after another to help you.

Verse 3:124, 3:125 (next to next verses) was revealed in battle of Uhud which was told by Prophet to his soldiers in encouragement

(And when thou didst say unto the believers) on the Day of Uhud: (Is it not sufficient for you) regarding your enemy (that your Lord should support) that your Lord should help you (you with three thousand angels sent down?) from heaven to help you.

How can we respond to this – which seems like a contradiction?

How long is Judgement Day?

(Q, 32:5): 1,000 Earth years.
    (Q, 70:4): 50,000 Earth years..
    (Quran )Tafsir
    (He directeth the ordinance from the heaven unto the earth) He sends the angels with revelation, Scriptures and misfortunes; (then it ascendeth unto Him) the angels ascend to Him (in a Day, whereof the measure) the measure of its ascent for other than the angels (is a thousand years of that you reckon) of the years of the life of this world.''

1000 years of verse 32:5 refers to the affairs of the earth decreed By Allah swt is in our sight is 1000 years of our world but its just a day for Allah swt which is further confirmed by the verse ''

Noble Quran 54:1 The Hour (of Judgment) is nigh, and the moon is cleft asunder.''

This verse clearly shows that Allah said the Hour of day of Judgement has come near but its already been 1400 years already but its not yet happened because its NEAR in the sight of Allah swt where 1400 years is just like a day and an half of it buts its a long time as per the time of our world and for us and in another verse Allah says something like we (humans) think the day of judgement is far but Allah sees it so near

Verse 70:4 speaks about completely a different matter which is about the length of the day on the day of Judgement which is 50,000 years and its LOGIC it ought to be so LONG that the 100's 0r 1000's of billions of People, makind & Jinn and animals could to be reckoned fairly .

Supposed historical error:
    Quran says Virgin Mary is Aaron's sister in Maryam, 19:28.

The answer from hadith itself since this question was already raised by the companions of Prophet themselves before 1400 years..

There is a hadith saying that

Mughira b. Shu'ba reported: When I came to Najran, they (the Christians of Najran) asked me: You read" O sister of Aaron", whereas Moses was born much before Jesus. When I came back to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) I asked him about that, whereupon he said: “The (people of the old age) used to call names (of their persons) after the names of the Prophets and pious persons who had gone before them.” (Sahih Muslim, Book on General Behaviour, Hadith 3962)

Similarly Jesus was called as the Son of David in the bible though David was born long ago. Similarly our Prophet (pbuh) called Abraham as his father , so did he mean his father was Abraham ? Every Man is addressed as Son of Adam in Quran and Hadiths , so does it mean Adam is your father ?

From Matthew ''They brought the donkey and the colt and put their robes on them, and Yeshua sat on them. 8 Crowds of people carpeted the road with their clothing, while others cut branches from trees and spread them on the road. The crowds ahead of him and behind shouted,

“Please! Deliver us!”[a]
    to the Son of David; '

Quran's supposedly contradictions & historical errors:

Were the Earth & heavens joined together or split apart?

(Q, 21:30): Split apart.

(Q, 41:11): Joined together..
    Its very clear from both the verses they were Joined together that's why they abided by the order of Allah to come out as separate entities when its clearly seen a reply by both Earth and the Skies ''They both said: "We come, willingly." (http://quran.com/41/11)

(Noble Quran 21:30 in brackets) tafsir ibn Abbas outside (653 AD)

(Have not those who disbelieve) in Muhammad (pbuh) and the Qur'an (known that the heavens and the earth were of one piece) We did not send down to it a drop of rain or grow vegetation on the earth which were aligned with each other (then We parted them) and then separated them and singled them out from each other through rain and plants, (and We made every living thing of water) We made of water from the male and female everything that requires water? (Will they) i.e. the people of Mecca (not then believe) in Muhammad (pbuh) and in the Qur'an?

(41:11) tafsir
    (Then turned He to the heaven) then He turned to the creation of the heaven (when it was smoke) steam of water, (and said unto it) unto the heaven (and unto the earth) after He had created both: (Come both of you) give both of you the water and vegetation that you have, (willingly or loth. They said: We come) we give, (obedient) to Allah, even though we dislike people's unresponsiveness.

we know from the Noble Quran that Allah created everything by his order a word of
    ' Kun' fa yaqoon 'be' and 'it is''. in tafsirs its said it was something like a tower of smoke and Allah intended The EARTH to be created and uttered 'Be the Earth'' (Allah intended with a Word 'be' how a Earth should be with its specifications embedded within his command )though it was not EXACTLY (as in complete Form of earth) as such before this moment of Time because it was JUST smoke '' Sura 44 Ad Dhukaan(smoke)"

Noble Quran is Miraculously infallible for the past 1400 years SO its unchanged unlike science is fallible so keeps on changing so accept whatever told in the Noble Quran is at its best and it cannot be told better then what Allah told it before 1400 years to those living in the desert, they way they will understand and applicable EVEN NOW after 1400 years '' without a change of a single word or tampering '' still being understood to a common man and also to a scientist, Astronomer etc in the MANNER they will understand , as proved in the below video[/COLOR] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7BPeVRqBRM

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

Bump for a Questioner at Q & a section

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

Oceanology in the Noble Quran:

The following article was sent to me by brother/sister [email protected]; may Allah Almighty be pleased with him/her.

OCEANOLOGY

BARRIER BETWEEN SWEET AND SALT WATERS

Consider the following Qur'anic verses:

"HE has let free The two bodies Of flowing water, Meeting together: Between them is a Barrier Which they do not transgress."

[AL-QUR'AN 55:19:20]
    In the Arabic text the word 'barzakh' means a barrier or a partition. The Arabic word 'maraja' literally means 'they both meet and mix with each other.' Early commentators of the QUR'AN were unable to explain the two opposite meanings for the two bodies of water, i.e. they meet and mix, and at the same time, there is a barrier between them. Modern Science has discovered that in places where two different seas meet, there is a barrier between them. This barrier divides the two seas so that each sea has ita own temperature, salinity and density. {Principles of Oceanography, Davis, pp. 92-93.} Oceanologists are now in a better position to explain this verse. There is a slanted unseen water barrier between the seas through which water from one sea passes to the other. But when the water from one sea enters the other sea, it loses its distinctive characteristic and becomes homogenized with the other water. In a way this barrier serves as a transitional homogenizing area for the two waters. This scientific phenonmenon mentioned in the QUR'AN was also confirmed by Dr. William Hay who is a well-known marine scientist and Professor og Geological Sciences at the University of Colorado, U.S.A.

The QUR'AN mentions this phenomenon also in the following verse:

"And made a separating bar Between the two bodies Of flowing water?"

[AL-QUR'AN 27:61]
    This phenomenon occurs in several places, including the divider between the Mediteranean and the Atlantic Ocean at Gibralter. But when the QUR'AN speaks about the divider between fresh and salt water, it mentions the exisence of ' a forbidding partition' with the barrier.

"It is HE WHO has Let free the two bodies Of flowing water: One palatable and sweet, And the other salty and bitter; Yet has HE Made a barrier between them, And a partition that is forbidden To be passed.

[AL-QUR'AN 25:53]
    Modern Science has discovered that in estuaries, where fresh(sweet) and salt water meet, the situation is somewhat different from that found in places where two seas meet. It has been discovered that what distinguishes fresh water from salt water in estuarie is a "pycnocline zone with a marked density discontinuity separating the two layers." {Oceanography, Gross, p.242. Also see Introductory Oceanography, Thurman, pp. 300-301 ; Oceanography, Gross, p. 244 and Introductory Oceanography, Thurman, pp.300-301} This phenomenon occurs in several places, including Egypt, where the river Nile flows into the Medierranean Sea.

DARKNESS IN THE DEPTHS OF THE OCEAN

Prof. Durga Rao is an expert in the field of Marine Geology and was a professor at King Abdul Aziz University in Jeddah. He was asked to comment on the following verse:

"Or (the Unbelievers' state) Is like the depths of darkness In a vast deep ocean, Overwhelmed with billow Topped by billow, Topped by (dark) clouds: Depths of darkness, one Above another: if a man Stretches out his hand, He can hardly see it! For any to whom ALLAH Giveth not light, There is no light!"

[AL-QUR'AN 21:40]
    Prof. Rao said that scientists have only now been able to confirm, with the help of modern equipment that there is darkness in the depths of the ocean. Humans are unable to dive unaided underwater for more than 20 to 30 metres, and cannot survive in the deep oceanic regions at a depth of more than 200 metres. This verse does not refer to all seas because not every sea can be described as having accumulated darkness layered one over another. It refers especially to a deep sea or deep ocean, as the QUR'AN says, 'darkness in a vast deep ocean.' This layered darkness in a deep ocean is the result of two causes:

1. A light ray is composed of seven colours. These seven colours are Violet, Indigo, Blue. Green, Yellow, Orange and Red(VIBGYOR). The light ray undergoes refraction when it hits water. The upper 10 to 15 metres of water absorb the red colour. Therefore if a diver is 25 metres under water and gets wounded, he would not be able to see the red colour of his blood, because the red colour does not reach this depth. Similarly orange rays are absorbed at 30 to 50 metres, yellow at 50 to 100 metres, green at 100 to 200 metres, and finally, blue beyond 200 metres and violet and indigo above 200 metres. Due to successive disapperance of colour, one layer after another, the ocean progressively becomes darker, i.e. darkness takes place in layers of light. Below a depth of 1000 metres there is complete darkness.{Oceans, Elder and Pernetta, p.27}

2.The sun's rays are absorbed by clouds which in turn scatter light rays thus causing a layer of darkness under the clouds. This is the first layer of darkness. When light rays reach the surface of the ocean they are reflected by the wave surface giving it a shiny appearance. Therefore it is the waves which reflect light and cause darkness.The unreflected light penetrates into the depths of the ocean. Therefore the ocean has two parts. The surface characterized by light and warmth and the depth characterized by darkness. The surface is further separated from the deep part of the ocean by waves. The internal waves cover the deep waters of seas and oceans because the deep waters have a higher density than the waters above them. The darkness begins below the internal waves. Even the fish in the depths of the ocean cannot see; their only source of light is from their own bodies.The QUR'AN rightly mentions:

"Darkness in a vast deep ocean overwhelmed with waves topped by waves."
    In other words, above these waves there are more types of waves, i.e. those found on the surface of the ocean. The Qur'anic verse continues,

"topped by (dark) clouds; depths of darkness, one above another."

These clouds as explained are barriers one over the other that further cause darkness by absorption of colours at different levels. Prof. Durga Rao concluded by saying, "1400 years ago a normal human being could not explain this phenomenon in so much detail. Thus the information must have come from a supernatural source."

To be continued ...

http://www.answering-christianity.com/oceanology.htm
    Bumped for Causative's Quest to know wheather there is scientific support for the noble Quran.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    265 Post(s)

Bumped for Causative's Quest to know wheather there is scientific support for the noble Quran.
    In short, no.