Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quoted
    751 Post(s)

100 Miracles of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)

Peace & Greetings to those who seek Guidance.

This is a thread which would be listed with Miracles of Prophet Muhammad and his Prophecies which have been mostly forgotten by the Ummah both the Muslim and Non Muslim. Everyone who has the knowledge of them , even one of them are welcomed to post them and a reference or daleel of it will be more welcomed but without reference is also welcome because all references of them are not still on line and are found in antique books of various hadiths.

Here's a video of the first 100 miracles but if have more details on each of them please do list them & elaborate on them, May Allah reward you

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gFSNNeBwmg

Researcher - Darussalam Abdullah Saqib's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: 100 Miracles of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)

The biggest miracle from all of Prophet's miracle is that he was able to establish the system of Islam by the help of which Muslims were able to positively present Islam to the entire world (Christians and other religions).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

talibilm09

aren't the hadiths confined to a 9 volume set? The muslim scholars normally only list 12 miracles , only 4 of which were for the benefit of the people.
    Yeshua(jesus) on the other hand performed 37 miracles that were listed in the gospels. There were also 4 mass healings and those cured at the feeding of the 5000. At those 5 occurrences it is by CONSERVATIVE guess that Yeshua healed 1000 people or a 1000 miracles. Let’s also not forget John’s final words in his gospel JOHN 21:25, if all of the things which Yeshua did were written down the whole world wouldn’t have enough room to write them down, this alluding to Yeshua’s deity.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The biggest miracle for Muhammad was finding so many gullible individuals.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

that's true because only luck exists for those outside of Yeshua.

alhamdulillah!
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    74 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by david12 View Post
    Solomon said ...time and chance (luck) happens to ALL! So who are you, david12, to contradict "God breathed" scripture?
    Ecc 9:11 I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.
    The Quran is a plain statement to men, a guidance and instruction to those who fear Allah, So lose not heart nor fall into despair, for ye MUST gain mastery if ye are true in faith. 3:138, 139 http://www.scribd.com/doc/116767121/...rlasting-Gospe

Odan
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fchowd0311 View Post
    Astaghfirullah are you mocking? That's kufr.

alhamdulillah!
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    74 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by david12 View Post
    Solomon said ...time and chance (luck) happens to ALL! So who are you, david12, to contradict "God breathed" scripture?
    Ecc 9:11 I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.
    The Quran is a plain statement to men, a guidance and instruction to those who fear Allah, So lose not heart nor fall into despair, for ye MUST gain mastery if ye are true in faith. 3:138, 139 http://www.scribd.com/doc/116767121/...rlasting-Gospe

alhamdulillah!
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    74 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fchowd0311 View Post
    Typical Christians, mocking Muhammad whose life brightened the whole post-christian world, while their own puny lives can't even brighten their clothes closets!

Jesus foresaw your peril:
    Mat 6:23 But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is thatdarkness!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by umm salabil View Post
    Astaghfirullah are you mocking? That's kufr.
    It is a dumb kafir

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eldon View Post
    Typical Christians, mocking Muhammad whose life brightened the whole post-christian world, while their own puny lives can't even brighten their clothes closets!

Mat 6:23 But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is thatdarkness!
    It is agnostic

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eldon View Post

You mean typical atheists. Don't worry, Christianity is equally as absurd.

alhamdulillah!
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    74 Post(s)

I was also addressing the Christian who joined your mockery, you're close enough in disbelief to be addressed with the same title, as he is also worthy of the title atheist: neither of you honor the only true God with your contemptuous mockery.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

eldon

Yes, time and chance is by my standards luck because luck doesn’t involve God. Im sure Solomon was talking about things less God because he ends the book of Ecclesiastes by saying what matters in ALL of the THINGS I’VE DISCUSSED is obey Gods commands. There is power in being close to God, but time and chance is futile way to live.

Read JOHN 12:35 the DARKNESS mentioned in mat. 6 is talking about the John verse I just mentioned. Less Christ you have no LIGHT at all.

babur
    Agnostic??? Agnostics don’t believe that the NATURE of GOD can be known CHRISTIANS DO. His very nature is known via His laws and the Holy spirit He gives us.

fchowd0311

EQUALLY ABSURD???
    Islam: only a warner (25:56) description of mohammed in the quran (no miracles) hadiths only mention them(miracles)

Disordered holy book, which takes a genius to figure out what it’s saying and even then the accounts are wrong.

No prophecies said mohammed would arrive (be born)??What would be the purpose anyway since Christ is the alpha and omega Rev. 1:8

No HOPE of SALVATION!!surah 7:8,9 if your good deeds outweigh your bad deeds your in.

CHRISTIANITY: Yeshua(jesus) is the king of kings and lord of lords, great high priest, prophet, worker of a thousand plus miracles.

Well ordered Bible with tons of archeological evidence to its side. Easy to understand. Starts from the beginning and ends with the coming new order.

Daniel, Isaiah,zechariah,micah,david and moses all prophesied about the Christ’s coming.

HOPE is PRESENT :john 14: 1-4, Yeshua goes to prepare a place for us we need only trust and obey him.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quoted
    751 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by talibilm09 View Post
    EDIT: Previous post in quote its not Forty years later but about 20 years (approx) later

Thanks Allah the mistake was found when I read the following hadith

Muslim :: Book 20 : Hadith 4700
    It has been narrated on the authority of Umm Haram (and she was the aunt of Anas) who said: The Holy Prophet (may peace be upon him) came to us one day and had a nap in our house. When he woke up, he was laughing. I said: Messenger of Allah, what made you laugh? He said: I saw a people from my followers sailing on the surface of the sea (looking) like kings (sitting) on their thrones. I said: Pray to Allah that He may include me among them. He said: You will hip among them. He had a (second) ntip, woke up and was laughing. I asked him (the reason for his laughter). He gave the same reply. I said: Pray to Allah that He may include me among them. He said: You are among the first ones. Anas said: 'Ubada b. Samit married her. He joined a naval expedition and took her along with him. When she returned, a mule was brought for her. While mounting it she fell down, broke her neck (and died).

Note: Since Prophet had two dreams nearly about in the same region Cyprus & Constantinople '' and Prophet comments You are among the First ones made me research the dates with the world history which is cleared by the two Wiki links given below though they spoke more in favour of them ( ie anti Muslims ) but the dates are correct as in our Islamic Records as 27-28 AH or 650 AD for the first Naval expedition under Muawiya ( Caliphate of Uthman RA) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyprus_in_the_Middle_Ages

and the second Expedition in 52 AH or 674–78 ( under Yazeed S/o Muawiya RA) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_o...74%E2%80%9378) so Umm Haram (May Allah be pleased with her) was in the first Expedition EXACTLY as Prophesied by Prophet in the above Hadith ( bolded, underlined in black )
    Asalamalaikum All,

Just back after a visit to Thailand for a few days so could not reply everyone in time, sorry for that.

Kindly let this thread be kept ONLY for Miracles of Prophet PLEASE., those who have arguments are requested to open a separate thread for them so that we can debate about,IMHO.

I will back to the FORUM inshallah after a few days as soon as I am free enough , Jazakallah.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quoted
    751 Post(s)

PROPHETS PROPHECY OF LIFE & DEATH & FUNERAL PRAYERS ABOUT COMPANION ABU DHARR RA

After the army had left Abu Dharr (raa) decided to go on foot through the desert and join them. He picked up his sword and shield and started marching.The army had to rest on the way to Tabuk. While they had encamped somewhere, some men saw a man within the mirage of the hot desert. They told the Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) that it appeared as if someone was following them at a distance. The Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) replied: “It is Abu Dharr.” The men around Prophet Muhammad (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) were surprised to hear these words. How could Abu Dharr (radi Allahu anhu) walk all this distance to catch up with the army! Yet it was Abu Dharr (radi Allahu anhu) and no other. The Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) was very happy to have Abu Dharr (radi Allahu anhu) with the army. Abu Dharr (radi Allahu anhu) was the man to walk alone across the desert, in support of the Muslims:
    A true hero of Islam. The Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said about Abu Dharr: “May Allah (subhana wa ta’ala) have mercy on Abu Dharr; for he marches alone, dies alone, and is resurrected alone.

Abu Dharr(raa) strongly denounced those who were rich for not spending more to alleviate the sufferings of the poor.As a result Abu Dharr (radi Allahu anhu) became very unpopular. He was asked to leave Medina. In fact, Uthman asked Abu Dharr (radi Allahu anhu) to come and live with him, but Abu Dharr (radi Allahu anhu) did not want to share anybody else’s lifestyle. Instead, he asked for permission to be allowed to live at a place called Rabadha by himself. He was allowed to do so.

At Rabadha, Abu Dharr (radi Allahu anhu) led a very humble life isolated from people.Umm Dharr, the wife of Abu Dharr Al-Ghifari (radi Allahu anhu) said: “When Abu Dharr was dying, he saw me crying, and he asked me, ‘Why are you crying?’ I replied, ‘I do not know what to do! I surely cannot wash your body and shroud you all by myself. I do not have a single robe that is big enough to shroud you, nor do we have in this entire place enough material to shroud your body with!’”

“Abu Dharr said, ‘Do not cry. Listen, I was once sitting in a group of people, and I heard Allah’s Messenger , upon whom be peace, say to us, ‘One of you will die in a desolated area, and near his death, a group of believers will pass by, and they will bury him and officiate his funeral prayer.’ O Umm Dharr, none of those who were sitting in that gathering is alive today except me, and each one of them have died in a town, or surrounded with a group of believers, and therefore, I believe that I am the one who will die in a desolated area as prophesied by Allah’s Messenger, upon whom be peace. I swear by Allah that I am not lying, nor did I ever disbelieve in what Allah’s Messenger said. Go and look outside, perhaps you will see a group of travelers coming this way.’”

Abu Dharr’s death took place as described by the Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) and a group of Muslims passing by were honoured to bury the eminent Companion of the Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam). Indeed at Rabadha, Abu Dharr (radi Allahu anhu) was buried alone, to be resurrected alone on the Day of Resurrection. May Allah be pleased with him.

http://focus-aakhirah.com/the-sahaba...rr-al-ghifari/

Note : Its said the Group consisted of Abdullah ibn Masud () & others who recollected what Prophet :saw; told about Abudhar 's death & funeral, at Tabuk ,subhanallah.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quoted
    751 Post(s)

Lets see the signsor Prophecies (70-80) from the book of Tabrani about signs before the day of judgement.

Minor Signs : You will see many things are going on today world . just few are left and major sings.

1)The disappearance of knowledge and the appearance of ignorance (Bukhari, Muslim, Ibn Majah, & Ahmad) Yes: : religious knowledge known but not practised implies no knowledge (as per hadith - U know fire burns but putting hand into it means you are ignorant )as it should be. Or Islam in only in name but not in Actions as it should be, shown by our Prophet & his followers. http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...-be-taken-away

2)Books/writing will be widespread and (religious) knowledge will be low (Ahmad)
    YES, less in practise means no knowledge

3) Adultery and fornication will be prevalent (The Prophet, peace be upon him, said that this has never happened without new diseases befalling the people, which their ancestors had not known.) (Bukhari, Muslim, Ibn Majah, & Al-Haythami) YES: HIV AIDS

4) When fornication becomes widespread among your leaders (The Prophet, peace be upon him, said that this will happen when the people stop forbidding evil) (Ibn Majah) no idea

4)Adultery and fornication will be performed in the open YES hugging, smooching on the open, road, malls

5)The consumption of intoxicants will be widespread (Bukhari & Muslim) YES Beer etc

5) Women will outnumber men……eventually 50:1 (Bukhari, Muslim, & Ahmad): it was told it will after a big war men will be killed

6) Killing, killing, killing (Bukhari, Muslim, Ibn Majah, & Ahmad) YES: Going on everywhere now.

7)The nations of the earth will gather against the Muslims like hungry people going to sit down to a table full of food. This will occur when the Muslims are large in number, but “like the foam of the sea”. YES for the past few decades in Europe, Afghanistan

8) People will beat others with whips like the tails of oxen (Muslim) ?The Slave Trade no idea : weak hadith no reference ?

9) The children will be filled with rage (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim)
    YES : in our homes on the street

10)Children will be foul (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim) YES : immoral births & rogues people complaining.

11) Women will conspire (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim): did not study

12) Rain will be acidic or burning (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim): YES heard of it but not yet common

13)Children of fornication will become widespread or prevalent (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim) No idea or yes from news

14)When a trust becomes a means of making a profit (at-Tirmidhi, Al-Haythami): YES: Banks bankrupt lol

15)Gains will be shared out only among the rich, with no benefit to the poor (at-Tirmidhi) YES

16)Miserliness will be thrown into the hearts of people (Bukhari); YES: Zakat not paid exactly even by the pious.

17)Episodes of sudden death will become widespread (Ahmad) : YES from News

18) There will be people who will be brethren in public but enemies in secret (He was asked how that would come about and replied, “Because they will have ulterior motives in their mutual dealings and at the same time will fear one another.”) :not sure (at-Tirmidhi)

19)When a man obeys his wife and disobeys his mother; and treats his friend kindly while shunning his father (at-Tirmidhi) : YES starting to happen

20) When voices are raised in the mosques (at-Tirmidhi) : YES: apparent in Thailand but not yet in India- My idea

21)People will walk in the marketplace with their thighs exposed: Yes for Thailand & at every place and other countries not sure

22) Great distances will be traversed in short spans of time: YES

23)The people of Iraq will recieve no food and no money due to oppression by the Romans (Europeans) (Muslim): No idea, past or present ?

24)People will hop between the clouds and the earth : YES Flights, Space shuttles

25) A tribulation will enter everyone�s home (Ahmad not sure)

26)The leader of a people will be the worst of them (at-Tirmidhi) YES: starting to appear:

27)Leaders of people will be oppressors (Al-Haythami) Same as above

28)People will treat a man with respect out of fear for some evil he might do (at-Tirmidhi) Not sure

30)Men will begin to wear silk (at-Tirmidhi) No idea

31)Female singers and musical instruments will become popular (at-Tirmidhi):32).When singers become common (Al-Haythami) 33)People will dance late into the night YES )

34) When the last ones of the Ummah begin to curse the first ones (at-Tirmidhi) no idea or Yes

35)People will claim to follow the Qur’an but will reject hadith & sunnah (Abu Dawood): YES: The QURANITS

36)Paying zakat becomes a burden and miserliness becomes widespread; charity is given reluctantly (at-Tirmidhi & Al-Haythami) YES

Lets others guess whether the following came true or not, Jazakallah

36)People will believe in the stars (Al-Haythami)

37)People will reject al-Qadr (the Divine Decree of Destiny) (Al-Haythami)

38)Time will pass rapidly (Bukhari, Muslim, & Ahmad) Yes

39)Good deeds will decrease (Bukhari) Yes

40)Smog will appear over cities because of the evil that they are doing

41)People will be carrying on with their trade, but their will only be a few trustworthy persons Yes

42)Wealth will increase so much so that if a man were given 10,000, he would not be content with it (Ahmad & Bukhari)

43)A man will pass by a grave and wish that he was in their place (Bukhari)

44)Earthquakes will increase (Bukhari & Muslim) YES

45)There will be attempts to make the deserts green YES

46)The appearance of false messengers (30 dajjals) (Bukhari) Yes Already

47)Women will be naked in spite of being dressed, these women will be led astray & will lead others astray (Muslim) YES

48)The conquest of Constantinople by the Muslims (Ahmad) :Yes, Along time ago

49)The conquest of India by the Muslims, just prior to the return of Jesus, son of Mary (peace be upon both of them)(Ahmad, an-Nisa’i, at-Tabarani, al-Hakim) Yes: a long time ago

50)When people begin to compete with others in the construction of taller buildings (Bukhari) YES, NOW

51)There will be a special greeting for the people of distinction (Ahmad) YES

52)The Euphrates will disclose a treasure (The Prophet, peace be upon him, said that whoever is present should not take anything from it) (Bukhari & Muslim)

53)Two large groups, adhering to the same religious teaching will fight each other with large numbers of casualties (Bukhari & Muslim)

54)Wild animals will be able to talk to humans (Ahmad)

55)A man will leave his home and his thigh or hip will tell him what is happening back at his home (Ahmad) think its video at home in mobile

56)Years of deceit in which the truthful person will not be believed and the liar will be believed (Ahmad) Twin Towers ?

57)Bearing false witness will become widespread (Al-Haythami & Ahmad) YES

58)When men lie with men and women lie with women (Al-Haythami) YES

59)Trade will become so widespread that a woman will be forced to help her husband in business (Ahmad) YES

60)A woman will enter the workforce out of love for this world (Ahmad) YES

61)Arrogance will increase in the earth (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim) YES

62)Family ties will be cut (Ahmad) YES

63)There will be many women of child-bearing age who will no longer give birth. YES

64)There will be an abundance of food, much of which has no blessing in it. YES

65)People will refuse when offered food. Not YET

66)Men will begin to look like women and women will begin to look like men YES

Major Signs
    Masih ad-Dajjal (The AntiChrist)
    The Mahdi
    The appearance of Jesus Christ, the son of Mary (peace be upon him)
    Ya�juj and Ma�juj (Gog and Magog) ????????????????????????????
    The destruction of the Kabah and the recovery of its treasure
    Emergence of the Beast
    The smoke
    Three major landslides (one in the East, one in the West, and one on the Arabian peninsula)
    The wind will take the souls of the believers
    The rising of the sun from the west
    The fire will drive the people to their final gathering place
    Three blasts of the trumpet (fear & terror, death, resurrection)

https://islamgreatreligion.wordpress.com/tag/tabarani/

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quoted
    751 Post(s)

http://www.islamreligion.com/articles/379/

The above site says ''There are at least 160 known and confirmed prophecies of Prophet Muhammad which were fulfilled in his lifetime and the first generation after him.[1] We will mention some here......

There are many there in the above link which are not yet mentioned in this thread, So do have a good read.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quoted
    751 Post(s)

EDIT:The previous post # 57 deals with 160 known and confirmed prophecies of Prophet Muhammad which were fulfilled in his lifetime and the first generation after him, whereas the Prophecies in post # 56 by Tabrani are those Prophecies which happened after the First generation untill Now, which will make 80+160= 240 prophecies and there could be more when some are embedded in some hadiths of events .

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quoted
    751 Post(s)

More Prophecies of Prophet (pbuh) particularly about the SIGNS of the last days of the World which the Author of this article PROVES with REAL incidents that already happened around the World. This is an Interesting link

http://www.islam.org.hk/hy/signsofth..._prophets.html

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

More Prophecies of Prophet (pbuh) particularly about the SIGNS of the last days of the World which the Author of this article PROVES with REAL incidents that already happened around the World. This is an Interesting link

http://www.islam.org.hk/hy/signsofth..._prophets.html
    It is interesting, but all these thing were in print in the gospel before Muhammad's birth...In fact the Bible is replete with last day prophecies. there will be a blood bath up to the horses bridle, and signs in the heavens and on earth such as never was from the beginning nor shall ever be again. The earth will rock like a drunkard off its axis every island and mountain shall be moved out of its place the stars from heaven will fall the sun won't shine and the moon will turn to blood major tsunamis world wide will happen and men's hearts will fail for fear. It will cause many people to have heart attacks. It is all in the Bible friend,

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quoted
    751 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AJ4u View Post
    It is interesting, but all these thing were in print in the gospel before Muhammad's birth...In fact the Bible is replete with last day prophecies. there will be a blood bath up to the horses bridle, and signs in the heavens and on earth such as never was from the beginning nor shall ever be again. The earth will rock like a drunkard off its axis every island and mountain shall be moved out of its place the stars from heaven will fall the sun won't shine and the moon will turn to blood major tsunamis world wide will happen and men's hearts will fail for fear. It will cause many people to have heart attacks. It is all in the Bible friend,

With due respect for Esa (pbuh) I do not think so in the case of the Distorted bible, because of its 10's of authors and wrong prophecies such as this , bible's support for the Geo Centric theory resulted in Galileo's Imprisonment & death by the Vatican on charges of Heresy and the prophesy of Chorazin was a lie or a mistake inspite of 80 years of excavation http://www.wordofgodtoday.com/cursed-city-chorazin/

'' Surprisingly, Chorazin’s archaeological remains have yielded no evidence of first century (time of Jesus) settlement on the present site......''

That's why Jesus left that Great task of prophesies to the last spirit of truth, '' COMFORTER " Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) in his own words in John 16:13-15 (some of the words still uncorrupted in muslims view but still reserving a bit of margin of error for mistakes )

''John 16:13-15Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

13 However, when the Spirit of Truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own initiative but will say only what he hears. He will also announce to you the events of the future. 14 He will glorify me, because he will receive from what is mine and announce it to you.''

Odan
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    628 Post(s)

They are all vague and open to interpretation and that still doesn't prove their validity given the gospels origins are dubious,.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mikha’eel View Post
    They are all vague and open to interpretation and that still doesn't prove their validity given the gospels origins are dubious,.
    I can understand your feeling that way. But what is clear is the Quran confirms that their is coming a time of great distress on the earth as is documented in the Bible and there is where we agree. I least I hope we do. As for open interpretation, that will always be there in both Christianity and Islam.

Blessings in Christ

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

With due respect for Esa (pbuh) I do not think so in the case of the Distorted bible, because of its 10's of authors and wrong prophecies such as this , bible's support for the Geo Centric theory resulted in Galileo's Imprisonment & death by the Vatican on charges of Heresy and the prophesy of Chorazin was a lie or a mistake inspite of 80 years of excavation http://www.wordofgodtoday.com/cursed-city-chorazin/

'' Surprisingly, Chorazin’s archaeological remains have yielded no evidence of first century (time of Jesus) settlement on the present site......''

That's why Jesus left that Great task of prophesies to the last spirit of truth, '' COMFORTER " Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) in his own words in John 16:13-15 (some of the words still uncorrupted in muslims view but still reserving a bit of margin of error for mistakes )

13 However, when the Spirit of Truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own initiative but will say only what he hears. He will also announce to you the events of the future. 14 He will glorify me, because he will receive from what is mine and announce it to you.''
    The comforter to us Christians is the Spirit of truth who is the Holy Spirit who is not flesh and blood, and he never was and he is with us now leading us into all truth in spirit only. We don't understand how you can believe it is Islam's prophet who was not a spirit but a person of flesh and blood who is resting in peace like all other people who have gone on before us. Jesus said flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God (Paradise). This is not my trying to poison you like you say. It is what I sincerely believe and adhere to.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quoted
    751 Post(s)

Exclamation Re: 100 Miracles of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)

The comforter to us Christians is the Spirit of truth who is the Holy Spirit who is not flesh and blood, and he never was and he is with us now leading us into all truth in spirit only. We don't understand how you can believe it is Islam's prophet who was not a spirit but a person of flesh and blood who is resting in peace like all other people who have gone on before us. Jesus said flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God (Paradise). This is not my trying to poison you like you say. It is what I sincerely believe and adhere to.

The spirit of truth is used here in a figurative speech(bible has a lot of figures of Speech) to mean ''Sincere truth speaking person'' like ''a Man of wealth '' even if the man is without a penny in his pocket or ''spirit of evil '' means a Very evil of Person or a '' Fighting spirit '' means the enthusiasm to fight back etc and not a Spirit

That's also proved from the below verse where Jesus says ' Like me , the spirit of truth '' to his disciples in ' Chapter John ' when he was at his last supper still in flesh to refer Jesus was a truthfull person like every Prophet

John 14:16 Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

16 and I will ask the Father, and he will give you another comforting Counselor like me, the Spirit of Truth, to be with you forever.

And the last Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) (alias -Alameen- the Trustworthy, assadique - the truthful ) is living with us in his sunnah , living style forever , LIVING with us till the day of Judgement and with the living miracle the True Noble Quran (without distortion) with applicable multiple meanings of its scientific facts applicable untill the day of Judgement
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss-fuY3hTO8

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The spirit of truth is used here in a figurative speech(bible has a lot of figures of Speech) to mean ''Sincere truth speaking person'' like ''a Man of wealth '' even if the man is without a penny in his pocket or ''spirit of evil '' means a Very evil of Person or a '' Fighting spirit '' means the enthusiasm to fight back etc and not a Spirit

That's also proved from the below verse where Jesus says ' Like me , the spirit of truth '' to his disciples in ' Chapter John ' when he was at his last supper still in flesh to refer Jesus was a truthfull person like every Prophet

16 and I will ask the Father, and he will give you another comforting Counselor like me, the Spirit of Truth, to be with you forever.

And the last Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) (alias -Alameen- the Trustworthy, assadique - the truthful ) is living with us in his sunnah , living style forever , LIVING with us till the day of Judgement and with the living miracle the True Noble Quran (without distortion) with applicable multiple meanings of its scientific facts applicable untill the day of Judgement
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss-fuY3hTO8
    This is what Jesus said about God JN 4:24 New International Version
    God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth."

New Living Translation
    For God is Spirit, so those who worship him must worship in spirit and in truth."

English Standard Version
    God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.”

New American Standard Bible
    "God is spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth."

King James Bible
    God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
    God is spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth."

International Standard Version
    God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth."

NET Bible
    God is spirit, and the people who worship him must worship in spirit and truth."

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
    For The Spirit is God, and it is fitting that those who worship him worship in The Spirit and in The Truth.”

GOD'S WORD® Translation
    God is a spirit. Those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth."

Jubilee Bible 2000
    God is a Spirit and those that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

King James 2000 Bible
    God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

American King James Version

American Standard Version
    God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship in spirit and truth.

Douay-Rheims Bible
    God is a spirit; and they that adore him, must adore him in spirit and in truth.

Darby Bible Translation
    God [is] a spirit; and they who worship him must worship [him] in spirit and truth.

English Revised Version
    God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship in spirit and truth.

Webster's Bible Translation
    God is a Spirit: and they that worship him, must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Weymouth New Testament
    God is Spirit; and those who worship Him must bring Him true spiritual worship."

World English Bible
    God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth."

Young's Literal Translation
    God is a Spirit, and those worshipping Him, in spirit and truth it doth behove to worship.'

You can use the Quran to justify Muhammad is the spirit of truth referred to by Jesus, but not the gospel No sir, Not our gospel. We tell you what our Book means, because we were born again as Jesus said. That means born of the spirit and we know that God is spirit as Jesus said, and He is Holy; therefore, we know unequivocally he is the Holy Spirit; now, spirit has not flesh and bones as Jesus also said.

Muslims believe the Holy Spirit is Gabriel, but we tell you that is a misconception you have about our Book; we are telling you the Spirit of truth is not a person of flesh and blood. He is the very Spirit of God who is Holy. Christians don't recognize Islam's prophet to be what Jesus was referring to as the spirit of truth; besides, what makes your case extra weak is the fact that you try to pump and trump up your bias by saying the Bible is corrupted than hypocritically try to use it to support your belief. You cannot have your cake and eat too, but I noticed you tried....

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quoted
    751 Post(s)

You are not answering to the point since I've mentioned ' CLEARLY' in post # 65 that the TERM '' Spirit of truth '' has been used as a figurative speech or sense and such figures of speech are in Plenty in bible (both OT & NT) like i mentioned here read the link https://www.biblegateway.com/quickse...qs_version=KJV

1) spirit of God NOT = God is a spirit''
    2) spirit of wisdom
    3) spirit of jealousy
    4) Spirit of slavery (Bible another verse ) & etc, Like Sons of God, Israel son of God, David Son of Gods(Matthew 21:7-15) , Peace Makers are Sons of God ( Roman 8:14,Matthew 5:9 etc)

Such Figure of Speeches of Bible had mainly led to misunderstood theology ALSO about 'Sons' of God'' & 'Spirit' So even if you list a 100 more ' God is spirit '' verses where You take literally that '' God is a Spirit '' that's not going to help YOU even 1 % because we all know that Christians believe these(Quotes below) from Your religion EXPERT, Priest/Nun Arbed http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...n-of-god/page8 post # 307,314

Quote Originally Posted by Arbed View Post
    God the Father.. God the Son ... God the Holy Spirit. So third.

The Holy Spirit teaches all things that God wishes known. The Spirit was before Jesus as it was after Jesus.. The Holy Spirit guides people today... You just have to wish to be guided. The Spirit appeared to the Disciples at Pentacost.. Scripture tells of its presence both in the OT and NT.. Less in the NT as the world had the Word.. Jesus.

Peace unto you.
    &

!!!!!!!!!!

1. A ~ Holy Spirit, Holy Ghost one and the same.. Simply an interpretation of the word Spirit.. As some refer to Spirit as a Ghost meaning of no substance. B~ the Spirit indwells as long as it's needed. C~ it did not bring anything "new" but brought to them a clarity of understanding of what Yeshua had taught them.

2. Yes, the Spirit of truth as being essence of God cannot lie.

3. The comforter.. Or advocate..or Spirit of truth same thing is the Holy Spirit.. As proceeds from God the Father,
    If you TRUMPET that the '' SPIRIT OF TRUTH '' is the same spirit which sat on the laps of the disciples at Pentacost, Sister Arbed CLAIMS ( in the ABOVE Quote) that the spirit ''it did not bring anything "new" but brought to them a clarity of understanding of what Yeshua had taught them''

So it is NOT the ''SAME SPIRIT'' which has been spoken about in this verse of John 16:13-15 & John 14:16 ( in my below quote from # 61& 65) which will FORETELL or Announce the Events of the FUTURE'' iow '' PROPHECIES'' which the Spirit at Pentacost did not talk about Future events at all (Arbed) . and CONTRADICTS the below CONDITION of the COMFORTER=SPIRIT OF TRUTH= The COUNSELOR = THE ADVOCATE etc. Never did it Glorify Jesus when JEWS were Insulting Him, his birth and Chastity of his mother for 600 years and also the spirit of Pentacost spoke of ITS OWN in different languages unlike this verse the Spirit of truth will speak what HE hears (revelations) and he will not speak of its own as that Spirit of Pentacost, which is EXACTLY Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) mentioned in the Noble Quran 53: 3- 4

''Nor does he speak from [his own] inclination. It is not but a revelation revealed,''

And Also refer the SPIRIT OF TRUTH is referred as '' He" and not as 'It' which would be used to refer a spirit.

So if Aj4u has the Spirit of truth, He will accept what I say . So that's a reply for your question in my another thread which says as below in bolded red

This verse says the change the words from there right place and forget the good thing. What was changed from its right place and what was the good thing they forgot? It says they know it; who is they? Sorry but you have made giant print of something that is very unclear to me. Can you explain it to me so it makes sense?
    The above 'Spirit of truth is a holy ghost '' in John 14:26 is one of the many answers to your question in bolded red and are the inserted words or THE Words (One of Many) that were CHANGED FROM RIGHT PLACE, and Contradicting to other two verses (literally because Jesus was in Flesh , when he spoke) If you want I can bring them some more ?

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quoted
    751 Post(s)

The Traits of the Last Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is mentioned in the scriptures which the Noble Quran claims in many verses and on its here with the explanation by Ibn Abbas (620-687AD) the Cousin of Prophet

(Noble Quran 5:47 )Tafsir Ibn Abbas's explanation outside brackets

(Let the People of the Gospel judge) such that the people of the Gospel elucidate (by that which Allah hath revealed therein) that which Allah has elucidated in the Gospel regarding the traits and description of Muhammad (pbuh) and the legal ruling of stoning. (Whoso judgeth not by that which Allah hath revealed) He says: whoever does not show that which Allah has elucidated in the Gospel; (such are evil-doers) transgressing disbelievers.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You are not answering to the point since I've mentioned ' CLEARLY' in post # 65 that the TERM '' Spirit of truth '' has been used as a figurative speech or sense and such figures of speech are in Plenty in bible (both OT & NT) like i mentioned here read the link https://www.biblegateway.com/quickse...qs_version=KJV

2) spirit of wisdom
    3) spirit of jealousy
    4) Spirit of slavery (Bible another verse ) & etc, Like Sons of God, Israel son of God, David Son of Gods(Matthew 21:7-15) , Peace Makers are Sons of God ( Roman 8:14,Matthew 5:9 etc)

Such Figure of Speeches of Bible had mainly led to misunderstood theology ALSO about 'Sons' of God'' & 'Spirit' So even if you list a 100 more ' God is spirit '' verses where You take literally that '' God is a Spirit '' that's not going to help YOU even 1 % because we all know that Christians believe these(Quotes below) from Your religion EXPERT, Priest/Nun Arbed http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...n-of-god/page8 post # 307,314

&

If you TRUMPET that the '' SPIRIT OF TRUTH '' is the same spirit which sat on the laps of the disciples at Pentacost, Sister Arbed CLAIMS ( in the ABOVE Quote) that the spirit ''it did not bring anything "new" but brought to them a clarity of understanding of what Yeshua had taught them''

So it is NOT the ''SAME SPIRIT'' which has been spoken about in this verse of John 16:13-15 & John 14:16 ( in my below quote from # 61& 65) which will FORETELL or Announce the Events of the FUTURE'' iow '' PROPHECIES'' which the Spirit at Pentacost did not talk about Future events at all (Arbed) . and CONTRADICTS the below CONDITION of the COMFORTER=SPIRIT OF TRUTH= The COUNSELOR = THE ADVOCATE etc. Never did it Glorify Jesus when JEWS were Insulting Him, his birth and Chastity of his mother for 600 years and also the spirit of Pentacost spoke of ITS OWN in different languages unlike this verse the Spirit of truth will speak what HE hears (revelations) and he will not speak of its own as that Spirit of Pentacost, which is EXACTLY Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) mentioned in the Noble Quran 53: 3- 4

''Nor does he speak from [his own] inclination. It is not but a revelation revealed,''

And Also refer the SPIRIT OF TRUTH is referred as '' He" and not as 'It' which would be used to refer a spirit.

So if Aj4u has the Spirit of truth, He will accept what I say . So that's a reply for your question in my another thread which says as below in bolded red

The above 'Spirit of truth is a holy ghost '' in John 14:26 is one of the many answers to your question in bolded red and are the inserted words or THE Words (One of Many) that were CHANGED FROM RIGHT PLACE, and Contradicting to other two verses (literally because Jesus was in Flesh , when he spoke) If you want I can bring them some more ?[/COLOR]
    Brother Talibilm, you quote above an old post of mine on our previous dialogue on the comforter sprint of truth. You didn't understand then and you still don't understand.. Why this does not apply to Mohammed. You are either not engaging your brain God blessed you with, or you are not allowing yourself to see what is plainly obvious or God has not yet granted you the spiritual discernment to understand this issue.

I pray understanding will be granted you and you find peace.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Brother Talibilm, you quote above an old post of mine on our previous dialogue on the comforter sprint of truth. You didn't understand then and you still don't understand.. Why this does not apply to Mohammed. You are either not engaging your brain God blessed you with, or you are not allowing yourself to see what is plainly obvious or God has not yet granted you the spiritual discernment to understand this issue.

I pray understanding will be granted you and you find peace.
    I second this motion

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1415 Post(s)

2) spirit of wisdom
    3) spirit of jealousy

&

The above 'Spirit of truth is a holy ghost '' in John 14:26 is one of the many answers to your question in bolded red and are the inserted words or THE Words (One of Many) that were CHANGED FROM RIGHT PLACE, and Contradicting to other two verses (literally because Jesus was in Flesh , when he spoke) If you want I can bring them some more ?[/COLOR]
    ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quoted
    751 Post(s)

PROPHESYING PROPHET'S OWN DEATH BEFORE HIS 2 YEAR YOUNGER BELOVED FRIEND

Malik :: Book 21 : Hadith 21.14.32
    Yahya related to me from Malik from Abu'n-Nadr, the mawla of Umar ibn Ubaydullah that he had heard that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said over the martyrs of Uhud, "I testify for them." Abu Bakr as-Siddiq said, "Messenger of Allah! Are we not their brothers? We entered Islam as they entered Islam and we did jihad as they did jihad." The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Yes, but I do not know what you will do after me." Abu Bakr wept profusely and said, "Are we really going to out-live you!"

Prophecy about the death of Prophet's (peace be upon him) daughter while she was fine and healthy.

BUKHARI Volume 4, Book 56, Number 819 :Narrated by 'Aisha
    Once Fathima came walking and her gait resembled the gait of the Prophet . The Prophet said, "Welcome, O my daughter!" Then he made her sit on his right or on his left side, and then he told her a secret and she started weeping. I asked her, "Why are you weeping?" He again told her a secret and she started laughing. I said, "I never saw happiness so near to sadness as I saw today." I asked her what the Prophet had told her. She said, "I would never disclose the secret of Allah's Apostle ." When the Prophet died, I asked her about it. She replied. "The Prophet said.) 'Every year Gabriel used to revise the Qur'an with me once only, but this year he has done so twice. I think this portends my death, and you will be the first of my family to follow me.' So I started weeping. Then he said. 'Don't you like to be the mistress of all the ladies of Paradise or the mistress of all the lady believers? So I laughed for that."

EXPOSING THEFT OF A SOLDIER
    Yahya related to me from Malik from Yahya ibn Said from Muhammad ibn Yahya ibn Habban from Ibn Abi Amra that Zayd ibn Khalid al-Juhani said, "A man died on the day of Hunayn, and they mentioned him to the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace." Zayd claimed that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "You pray over your companion." (i.e. he would not pray himself). The people's faces dropped at that. Zayd claimed that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Your companion stole from the spoils taken in the way of Allah." Zayd said, "So we opened up his baggage and found some Jews' beads worth about two dirhams."

THREE GREAT PROPHESIES OF VICTORIES during the striking of this Huge rock during the battle of Trench

,Al-Bara’ said:

On Al-Khandaq (the trench) Day there stood out a rock too immune for our spades to break up. We therefore went to see the Messenger of Allâh [pbuh] for advice. He took the spade, and struck the rock uttering “in the Name of Allâh, Allâh is Great, the keys of Ash-Shâm (Geographical Syria) are mine, I swear by Allâh, I can see its palaces at the moment;” on the second strike he said: “Allâh is Great, Persia is mine, I swear by Allâh, I can now see the white palace of Madain;” and for the third time he struck the rock, which turned into very small pieces, he said: “Allâh is Great, I have been given the keys of Yemen, I swear by Allâh, I can see the gates of San‘a while I am in my place.”

While I am in Place (as bolded above) refers to his home in Medina (1000+ kms from Sana'a) It so happened San'a , Yemen came under Prophet (pbuh) 's rule while Prophet(pbuh) was still alive ( SEE HOW EXACT , subhanallah) and this masjid was built as ordered by Prophet (pbuh) to his subordinate who went to Sana .. details in the below video

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDekSGAQRR4

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quoted
    751 Post(s)

EDIT: So The daughter of Prophet died about just 6 months after his demise at an age of about 29 years only as Prophesied by the Prophet of Allah as in the above post.

Odan
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    628 Post(s)

EDIT: So The daughter of Prophet died about just 6 months after his demise at an age of about 29 years only as Prophesied by the Prophet of Allah as in the above post.

Add the deaths of Umar, Uthman, Hussain, Zaynab, Ammar Ibn Yasir , Abu Dharr Al Giffari [May Allah be pleased with them] to that list.

I'#ll add the narrations when i get a bit more time, like on Monday Insh'Allah.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quoted
    751 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mikha’eel View Post
    Add the deaths of Umar, Uthman, Hussain, Zaynab, Ammar Ibn Yasir , Abu Dharr Al Giffari [May Allah be pleased with them] to that list.

I'#ll add the narrations when i get a bit more time, like on Monday Insh'Allah.
    akhi

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quoted
    751 Post(s)

PROPHECY ABOUT A PERSON WHO PROPHET NEVER MET WITH CLEAR CUT DETAILS
    Owais (R A) was the man who was mentioned by name by the Prophet(SAWS) without him having met him. He became a companion without
    seeing the prophet (SAWS), Owais (R A) was given the honor of being his Companion in Paradise and Prophet (pbuh) told his companions
    to ask dua from him if they happened to mee him because he could not come to meet the Prophet (pbuh) because he is serving his old
    mother and told that he belonged to a tribe of Qarni in a place called Murad in Yemen. When Umar ibn AlKhattab(R A) became Khalifah, he would go around all the people during Hajj and call out,
    “OWAIS, OWAIS, Is there anyone here named Owais?” But no one had heard of this man. Umar (R A) realized it was just as the Prophet(SAWS) described to him, that he was a man who was unknown among the people.
    Year after year, Umar (R A) would go around at Hajj and call out and ask for Owais. One year during Hajj,
    he stood at Mount Arafat and asked all the people making Hajj to stand up. Then he told everyone to sit down except those from Yemen. From that group, he told them all to sit down except those from Murad and from that group, he told them all to sit down except those from Qarn. One man was left standing. “Are you a Qarni?” asked Umar ibn Al Khattab(R A). The man replied in the affirmative.
    “Do you know Owais?” “Yes, he is my nephew. But what would you want with him. He is but a poor,
    forgotten man,” replied the Yemeni man. Umar (R A) started to weep. “This man is not just a poor, forgotten man. He is a man who will choose 200,000 people to come with him into heaven. Is he with you?
    “No, he is not,” replied the man. “Is his mother living,” asked Umar(R A).
    “Yes,” replied the man.
    “I know he will not ever leave her, as this is what the Prophet (SAWS) said,” replied Umar(R A).

Umar (R A) searched for Owais (R A) for ten years. A year before the death of Umar(R A) , Owais’s mother passed away. That year, Umar stood up at Mount Arafat again and said to the people of Yemen, “Is Owaisal Qarni among you?”
    A Yemeni man said, “He is that sheppard standing over there
    .” Umar (R A) becameso excited and went to look for Ali(R A) . “Ali! Ali! We found him!” he called out.
    Umar and Ali (R Anhum) approached Owais (R A) and asked him what's your name. I am Abdullah he said relunctant to talk so they asked
    we know every one of us is Abdullah what was the name given to you by your Parents and than he told He was Owais al Qarni

“Are you Owais (R A) al Qarni?”
    “Yes,” replied a surprised Owais. “Show me your shoulder,” replied Umar. Owais (R A) showed them his shoulder and they were able to see the mark that the Prophet(SAWS) mentioned. “Is your mother with you?” asked Umar. Owais (R A) replied that his mother had passed away. “Ah, it is just as the Prophet said it would be then,” said Umar(R A).Owais (R A) actually did not know these men so he asked them who they were.

“I am Umar ibn AlKhattab(R A) , the Khalifah, and this is Ali ibn Abu Talib(R A) , the man who came to Yemen to spread Islam,” said Umar(R A).
    “Yes! I remember him! But, how do you know me?” asked Owais. So Umar (R A) told Owais (R A) the whole story about how the Prophet(SAWS) had talked about him years ago and how Angel Jibreal (A S) had described him. They said how his signs were the mark on his shoulder, his care for his mother, and his lack of attachment to this world. He said how Prophet (SAWS) told them that he would take 200,000 people with him into Paradise. They told him how they had been looking for him for years.

Umar and Ali (R Anhum) then asked Owais (R A) to make duaa for them and ask forgiveness for him. “You are now my friend in this life and the next,” Umar(R A) said to Owais. However, Owais (R A) was not interested in the life of fame and ease that would come with being Umar’s friend, especially when people find out what the Prophet (SAWS) had said about him. He kindly refused, and asked to be left as he is. Owais (R A) said he was going to go to Kufa. “Would you like me to write to the leader of Kufa to await your arrival and look after you?” asked Umar.
    “No thank you. I would like to go unknown as I came,” replied Owais.

“Ok then at least let me give you some money to help you out,” said Umar (R A) in an effort to do at least something for Owais. “No thank you, my wool coat has still not worn out and neither have my shoes. I have four dirhams that I have still not used. When I run out, I will figure out how to get more. I am content this way,” replied Owais.
    “Please stay with me,” said Umar. “Thank you Umar. But what I have is good for me and
    what you have is good for you and the Muslims,” said Owais.
    Owais (R A) left Mecca. He participated in the battle at Azerbaijan and died during the battle. His death came about 2 years after the death of Umar ibn AlKhattab(R A) . Owais (R A) was about 35 years old.

Note: Owais (radiyaalahu anhu )had just 4 dirhams but continued his life satisfactorily being Just a shepherd (The Job All Prophetsdid) which proves our other two Prophesies about wealth and gifts of Allah to the future Muslims as follows

PAUPER BECOMES RICHEST WITHIN YEARS
    1) Prophet told his companions (in Mecca) something like you will be asked about the Gifts of Allah on the day of Judgement who got a
    little upset as they complained saying something like O Prophet of Allah we are always with a sword in the fear of attack of others we only eat bread made out of jaw(jaw- think barley )and some water and even that not full stomach will we be asked for this ! ? Prophet replied something like the cool water you drink and the sandals you wear are also gifts of Allah and in another hadith of very similar words Prophet replied in very near future you will be blessed with GIFTS. That we can see from some Abdur Rahman bin Auf (Ra) who the Helpers his Prophet assigned brother of Medina tried to help him but he refused to accept and told just help me by showing me the market place , I want to buy an axe and cut forest wood for fire for buisness and in a matter of less than 10 years he became so rich companion who gave in Charity 1000 camels loaded with goods only because he missed his takbir of a zuhar prayer because his wealth made him forget and to delay to the first takbir of Zuhar.

CALIPHA GIVING GRANTS TO MANY WITHIN 25 YEARS AFTER HARDSHIP
    2) Caliph Uthman (May Allah be pleased with him) used to distribute 10,000's of dirhams from state treasury to most of the companions depending upon the receivers generousity to spend on the poor. That is if the receiver spent more he gave more like grandsons of Prophet was given in 100,000 dirhams who spent them on poor generously on the poor and to the wife of Prophet (forgot her name , may be Zayanab bint Jash or Aysha RA ) who murmered or complained that as something as ''Oh Calipha, Sent me dirhams,again ? '' she would stop or feel easy ( Once her slave said something) untill she distributed all the funds even not keeping few extra dirhams for her food she liked or dirhams for themselves.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quoted
    751 Post(s)

PROPHECY OF MUSLIMS TO STICK TO MONOTHEISM BUT FIGHTING FOR WORLDLY THINGS
    Bukhari :: Book 2 :: Volume 23 :: Hadith 428
    Narrated 'Uqba bin 'Amir:
    One day the Prophet went out and offered the funeral prayers of the martyrs of Uhud and then went up the pulpit and said, "I will pave the way for you as your predecessor and will be a witness on you. By Allah! I see my Fount (Kauthar) just now and I have been given the keys of all the treasures of the earth (or the keys of the earth). By Allah! I am not afraid that you will worship others along with Allah after my death, but I am afraid that you will fight with one another for the worldly things."

muslim; islam will last ;;It has been narrated on the authority of Jabir b. Samura that the Holy Prophet (may peace be upon him) said: This religion will continue to exist, and a group of people from the Muslims will continue to fight for its protection until the hour is established. (Book #020, Hadith #4717)

Sayyidina Jabir (RA) reported that Allah’s Messenger said, “Indeed, the devil has despaired of being worshipped by those who offer salah, but he retains hope of setting” them against each other[Muslim 2812]

When people begin to compete with others in the construction of taller buildings (Bukhari)

NOTE: While others have slipped from Monotheism (Even Jews took calf & Rabbi Ezra as Son of God) its ONLY Muslim to are still steady practising Monotheism even after 1400 years but had fought on worldly things and wealth as described in the earlier hadith only when they became rich which was the Trial from Allah swt.

PROPHECIES OF OUR PROPHET (PBUH) WERE CLEAR CUT

MuslimBook #040, Hadith #6868
    Anas b. Malik reported: We were along with umar between Mecca and Medina that we began to look for the new moon. And I was a man with sharp eye- sight, so I could see it, but none except me saw it. I began to say to 'umar: Don't you see it? But he would not see it. Thereupon umar said: I would soon be able to see it (when it will shine more brightly). I lay upon bed. He then made a mention of the people of badr to us and said: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) showed us one day before (the actual battle) the place of death of the people (participating) in (the Battle) of badr and he was saying: This would be the place of death of so and so tomorrow, if Allah wills. umar said: By Him Who sent him with truth, they did not miss the places (of their death) which Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) had pointed for them........''

Bukari incidents occured exactly Narrated Hudhaifa: The Prophet once delivered a speech in front of us wherein he left nothing but mentioned (about) everything that would happen till the hour. Some of us stored that our minds and some forgot it. (After that speech) I used to see events taking place (which had been referred to in that speech) but I had forgotten them (before their occurrence). Then I would recognize such events as a man recognizes another man who has been absent and then sees and recognizes him.

Book #77, Hadith #601

Bukhari and Abu Dawud quote Habbab ibn Arat, who said:Once, during the days of trouble and torture in Makka, I went to God’s Messenger, who was sitting in the shade of the Ka‘ba. I was still a slave in the hands of the Makkans then. They inflicted on me severe tortures. Unable to endure those tortures any more, I requested God’s Messenger to pray to God for help and salvation. But he turned towards me and said:
    ''By God, previous communities had to endure more pitiless tortures. Some of them were made to lie in ditches and cut in two with saws but this did not make them forsake their faith. They were skinned alive but they never became weak against the enemy. Surely God will perfect this religion, but you display undue haste. A day will come when a woman will travel alone by herself from San’a to Hadramawt fearing nothing but wild beasts. However, you show impatience.Habbab concluded:http:By God, what God’s Messenger predicted that day, have all come true. I have personally witnessed it all.''

FULFILLED PARTIALLY & REST BEING AWAITED

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "The hour (Last Day) will not be established until (religious) knowledge will be taken away (by the death of religious learned men), earthquakes will be very frequent, time will pass quickly, afflictions will appear, murders will increase and money will over flow amongst you." (See Hadith No. 85 Vol 1). ( Bukari Book #17, Hadith #146)

Sayyidina Abu Sa’eed Khudri (RA) reported that Allah’s Messenger (SAW) said, ‘By Him Who has my life in His grasp, the Last Hour
    will not come before the beasts speak to men and before the tip of his whip and the thong of his sandal speak to man and his thigh informs him what his family members have been doing since he had left them.”[Ahmed 11792]

Note : This could refer pagers & mobiles to hip which offered live videos from ones home to see what's going on there and Sandals there refers to shoes for health speaking with health matters about pulse rate, calories burned, kms or distance covered during jogging etc .

Food for thought :Note : Who is a true Prophet ? answer from Deuteronomy 18:21-22 Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

21 You may be wondering, ‘How are we to know if a word has not been spoken by Adonai?’ 22 When a prophet speaks in the name of Adonai, and the prediction does not come true — that is, the word is not fulfilled — then Adonai did not speak that word. The prophet who said it spoke presumptuously; you have nothing to fear from him.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quoted
    751 Post(s)

PROPHECY OF MUSLIMS TO STICK TO MONOTHEISM BUT FIGHTING FOR WORLDLY THINGS
    Bukhari :: Book 2 :: Volume 23 :: Hadith 428
    Narrated 'Uqba bin 'Amir:
    One day the Prophet went out and offered the funeral prayers of the martyrs of Uhud and then went up the pulpit and said, "I will pave the way for you as your predecessor and will be a witness on you. By Allah! I see my Fount (Kauthar) just now and I have been given the keys of all the treasures of the earth (or the keys of the earth). By Allah! I am not afraid that you will worship others along with Allah after my death, but I am afraid that you will fight with one another for the worldly things."

muslim; islam will last ;;It has been narrated on the authority of Jabir b. Samura that the Holy Prophet (may peace be upon him) said: This religion will continue to exist, and a group of people from the Muslims will continue to fight for its protection until the hour is established. (Book #020, Hadith #4717)

Sayyidina Jabir (RA) reported that Allah’s Messenger said, “Indeed, the devil has despaired of being worshipped by those who offer salah, but he retains hope of setting” them against each other[Muslim 2812]

When people begin to compete with others in the construction of taller buildings (Bukhari)

NOTE: While others have slipped from Monotheism (Even Jews took calf & Rabbi Ezra as Son of God) its ONLY Muslim to are still steady practising Monotheism even after 1400 years but had fought on worldly things and wealth as described in the earlier hadith only when they became rich which was the Trial from Allah swt.

PROPHECIES OF OUR PROPHET (PBUH) WERE CLEAR CUT

MuslimBook #040, Hadith #6868
    Anas b. Malik reported: We were along with umar between Mecca and Medina that we began to look for the new moon. And I was a man with sharp eye- sight, so I could see it, but none except me saw it. I began to say to 'umar: Don't you see it? But he would not see it. Thereupon umar said: I would soon be able to see it (when it will shine more brightly). I lay upon bed. He then made a mention of the people of badr to us and said: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) showed us one day before (the actual battle) the place of death of the people (participating) in (the Battle) of badr and he was saying: This would be the place of death of so and so tomorrow, if Allah wills. umar said: By Him Who sent him with truth, they did not miss the places (of their death) which Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) had pointed for them........''

Bukari incidents occured exactly Narrated Hudhaifa: The Prophet once delivered a speech in front of us wherein he left nothing but mentioned (about) everything that would happen till the hour. Some of us stored that our minds and some forgot it. (After that speech) I used to see events taking place (which had been referred to in that speech) but I had forgotten them (before their occurrence). Then I would recognize such events as a man recognizes another man who has been absent and then sees and recognizes him.

Book #77, Hadith #601

Bukhari and Abu Dawud quote Habbab ibn Arat, who said:Once, during the days of trouble and torture in Makka, I went to God’s Messenger, who was sitting in the shade of the Ka‘ba. I was still a slave in the hands of the Makkans then. They inflicted on me severe tortures. Unable to endure those tortures any more, I requested God’s Messenger to pray to God for help and salvation. But he turned towards me and said:
    ''By God, previous communities had to endure more pitiless tortures. Some of them were made to lie in ditches and cut in two with saws but this did not make them forsake their faith. They were skinned alive but they never became weak against the enemy. Surely God will perfect this religion, but you display undue haste. A day will come when a woman will travel alone by herself from San’a to Hadramawt fearing nothing but wild beasts. However, you show impatience.Habbab concluded:http:By God, what God’s Messenger predicted that day, have all come true. I have personally witnessed it all.''

FULFILLED PARTIALLY & REST BEING AWAITED

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "The hour (Last Day) will not be established until (religious) knowledge will be taken away (by the death of religious learned men), earthquakes will be very frequent, time will pass quickly, afflictions will appear, murders will increase and money will over flow amongst you." (See Hadith No. 85 Vol 1). ( Bukari Book #17, Hadith #146)

Sayyidina Abu Sa’eed Khudri (RA) reported that Allah’s Messenger (SAW) said, ‘By Him Who has my life in His grasp, the Last Hour
    will not come before the beasts speak to men and before the tip of his whip and the thong of his sandal speak to man and his thigh informs him what his family members have been doing since he had left them.”[Ahmed 11792]

Note : This could refer pagers & mobiles to hip which offered live videos from ones home to see what's going on there and Sandals there refers to shoes for health speaking with health matters about pulse rate, calories burned, kms or distance covered during jogging etc .

Food for thought :Note : Who is a true Prophet ? answer from Deuteronomy 18:21-22 Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

21 You may be wondering, ‘How are we to know if a word has not been spoken by Adonai?’ 22 When a prophet speaks in the name of Adonai, and the prediction does not come true — that is, the word is not fulfilled — then Adonai did not speak that word. The prophet who said it spoke presumptuously; you have nothing to fear from him.
    Bump, Prophet Muhammad 's Prophecies exceed more than 240 which is one of the main requisite for the true Comforter to posses Prophesied By Jesus (pbuh) and for more proofs read this thread by the Expert of Christianity

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...27#post6401627

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quoted
    751 Post(s)

BUMP, Miracles of Prophet his physical strength was that of about 30 Men which is know from Hadiths as in the above of during breaking of the Rock and other incidents.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quoted
    751 Post(s)

MIRACLE OF BABY SHEEP WITH MILK

Story of meeting the Prophet sallallahu ‘alayhi wa sallam was pretty amazing. Ibn Mas’ud related:I was tending the sheep of Uqbah bin Abi Mu’ayt when the Messenger of Allah sallallahu ‘alayhi wa sallam and Abu Bakr met me and they said, “O boy! Do you have (any sheep with) milk?” I replied, “Yes, but I have been entrusted with it (i.e, it is not mine).’ Then he said, “Do you have any young sheep that has not mated?” So I bought to him the sheep and he massaged its udders and milk flowed from it and he collected it into a bowl and drank it and Abu Bake also quenched his thirst. Then he said to the udders of the sheep: “Cease!” and it ceased.(OTHER REF:Later, the udders shrank back and the goat was released.)

Ahmad added to the narration of the story: “Thereafter, I came to him and said, ‘O Messenger of Allah sallallahu ‘alayhi wa sallam
    teach me these words.’ He rubbed my head and said, ‘You are a well-mannered boy.’ And yet another narration added: “So I accepted
    Islam and came to him thereafter.”

Note : untill now I had mostly updated Miracles with links online but there are many more miracles in our books which are not online and I may be updating them as well inshallah like this one from a book.