Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

100 Miracles of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)

Peace & Greetings to those who seek Guidance.

This is a thread which would be listed with Miracles of Prophet Muhammad and his Prophecies which have been mostly forgotten by the Ummah both the Muslim and Non Muslim. Everyone who has the knowledge of them , even one of them are welcomed to post them and a reference or daleel of it will be more welcomed but without reference is also welcome because all references of them are not still on line and are found in antique books of various hadiths.

Here's a video of the first 100 miracles but if have more details on each of them please do list them & elaborate on them, May Allah reward you

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gFSNNeBwmg

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

Re: 100 Miracles of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)

Quote Originally Posted by Pip1 View Post
    You emphasised the wrong bit. ~ He will glorify me, because he will receive from what is mine and announce it to you. Announce it to YOU. Jesus was addressing the Disciples here. The Spirit was promises to THEM. To prepare THEM for the task ahead even though at that time they did not fully understand it, it was not until after the resurrection and the receiving of the Spirit at Pentecost (about forty days after the death and resurrection) that full understanding came to them. How do we know this? The existence of the Gospels. Which were complete and in wide use centuries before the coming of Muhammed and Islam.

Muhammed never knew or met the Disciples so never had occasion to guide them on anything.

Pip 1.

I shall transfer this post to the appropriate thread '' http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...ot-be-Mohammed ''

since we do not want to derail this thread from its topic. Thanks for your kind understanding.
    Last edited by talibilm09; 12-11-15 at 03:17 AM.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

BUMP

: & Greetings

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

:

EXPOSING JEWS LYING, IN THE NAMES OF THEIR FATHER

Bukhari :: Book 4 :: Volume 53 :: Hadith 394
    Narrated Abu Huraira: When Khaibar was conquered, a roasted poisoned sheep was presented to the Prophets as a gift (by the Jews). The Prophet ordered, "Let all the Jews who have been here, be assembled before me." The Jews were collected and the Prophet said (to them), "I am going to ask you a question. Will you tell the truth?'' They said, "Yes.' The Prophet asked, "Who is your father?" They replied, "So-and-so." He said, "You have told a ie; your father is so-and-so." They said, "You are right." He said, "Will you now tell me the truth, if I ask you about something?" They replied, "Yes, O AbuAl-Qasim; and if we should tell a lie, you can realize our lie as you have done regarding our father." On that he asked, "Who are the people of the (Hell) fire?" They said, "We shall remain in the (Hell) Fire for a short period, and after that you will replace us." The Prophet said, "You may be cursed and humiliated in it! By Allah, we shall never replace you in it.'' Then he asked, "Will you now tell me the truth if I ask you a question?" They said, "Yes, O Ab Li-AI-Qasim." He asked, "Have you poisoned this sheep?" They said, "Yes." He asked, "What made you do so?" They said, "We wanted to know if you were a liar in which case we would get rid of you, and if you are a prophet then the poison would not harm you."

EXPOSING OF THE SACRIFICE TO FEED THE GUESTS

Muslim :: Book 23 : Hadith 5100
    Abu Huraira reported that a person came to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and said: I am hard pressed by hunger. He sent (message) to one of his wives (to procure food for him). but she said: By Him Who has sent you with Truth, thrre is nothing with me (to serve him) but only water. He (the Holy Prophet) then sent the (same) message to another, and she gave the same reply, until all of them gave the same reply: By Him Who has sent thee with the Truth, there is nothing with me but only water, whereupon he (the Holy Prophet) said: Allah would show mercy to him who will entertain this guest tonight. A person from the Ansar stood up and said: Messenger of Allah, I (am ready to entertain). He took him to his house and said to his wife: Is there anything with you (to serve the gdest)? She said: No, but only a subsistence for our children. He said: Distract their attention with something, and when the guest enters extinguish the lamp and give him the impression that we are eating. So they sat down. and the guest had his meal. When it was morning he went to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) who said: Allah was well pleased with what you both did for your guest this night.

this is continued in the next hadith
    Muslim :: Book 23 : Hadith 5101
    Abu Huraira reported that a guest spent the night with a person from the Ansar who had nothing with him but food (sufficient) for his own self and his children. He said to his wife: (Lull) the children to sleep, and put out the lamp, and serve the guest with what you have with you. It was on this occasion that this verse was revealed:" Those who prefer the needy to their own selves in spite of the fact that they are themselves in pressing need" (Lix. 9).

EXPOSING FOOD TAKEN WITHOUT ITS OWNERS PERMISSION

Dawud :: Book 22 : Hadith 3326
    Narrated One of the Ansar:Asim ibn Kulayb quoted his father's authority for the following statement by one of the Ansar: We went out with the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) to a funeral, and I saw the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) at the grave giving this instruction to the grave-digger:

Make it wide on the side of his feet, and make it wide on the side of his head. When he came back, he was received by a man who conveyed an invitation from a woman. So he came (to her), to it food was brought, and he put his hand (i.e. took a morsel in his hand); the people did the same and they ate. Our fathers noticed that the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) was moving a morsel around his mouth.

He then said: I find the flesh of a sheep which has been taken without its owner's permission.

The woman sent a message to say: Apostle of Allah, I sent (someone) to an-Naqi' to have a sheep bought for me, but there was none; so I sent (a message) to my neighbour who had bought a sheep, asking him to send it to me for the price (he had paid), but he could not be found. I, therefore, sent (a message) to his wife and she sent it to me.

The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) said: Give this food to the prisoners.
    Last edited by talibilm09; 08-05-16 at 04:32 AM.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    177 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by talibilm09 View Post
    :

EXPOSING JEWS LYING, IN THE NAMES OF THEIR FATHER

Bukhari :: Book 4 :: Volume 53 :: Hadith 394
    Narrated Abu Huraira: When Khaibar was conquered, a roasted poisoned sheep was presented to the Prophets as a gift (by the Jews). The Prophet ordered, "Let all the Jews who have been here, be assembled before me." The Jews were collected and the Prophet said (to them), "I am going to ask you a question. Will you tell the truth?'' They said, "Yes.' The Prophet asked, "Who is your father?" They replied, "So-and-so." He said, "You have told a ie; your father is so-and-so." They said, "You are right." He said, "Will you now tell me the truth, if I ask you about something?" They replied, "Yes, O AbuAl-Qasim; and if we should tell a lie, you can realize our lie as you have done regarding our father." On that he asked, "Who are the people of the (Hell) fire?" They said, "We shall remain in the (Hell) Fire for a short period, and after that you will replace us." The Prophet said, "You may be cursed and humiliated in it! By Allah, we shall never replace you in it.'' Then he asked, "Will you now tell me the truth if I ask you a question?" They said, "Yes, O Ab Li-AI-Qasim." He asked, "Have you poisoned this sheep?" They said, "Yes." He asked, "What made you do so?" They said, "We wanted to know if you were a liar in which case we would get rid of you, and if you are a prophet then the poison would not harm you."
    There are Hadiths where the effect of poison is mentioned, was it a separate incident?

Narrated `Aisha:
    The Prophet (ﷺ) in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O `Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison." (Sahih al-Bukhari 4428)

Anas reported that a Jewess came to Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) with poisoned mutton and he took of that what had been brought to him (Allah's Messenger). (When the effect of this poison were felt by him) he called for her and asked her about that, whereupon she said:
    I had determined to kill you. Thereupon he said: Allah will never give you the power to do it. He (the narrator) said that they (the Companion's of the Holy Prophet) said: Should we not kill her? Thereupon he said: No. He (Anas) said: I felt (the affects of this poison) on the uvula of Allah's Messenger. (Sahih Muslim 2190 a)

Narrated Anas bin Malik:
    A Jewess brought a poisoned (cooked) sheep for the Prophet (ﷺ) who ate from it. She was brought to the Prophet and he was asked, "Shall we kill her?" He said, "No." I continued to see the effect of the poison on the palate of the mouth of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) . (Sahih al-Bukhari 2617)

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mickyc View Post
    There are Hadiths where the effect of poison is mentioned, was it a separate incident?

Narrated `Aisha:
    The Prophet (ﷺ) in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O `Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison." (Sahih al-Bukhari 4428)

Anas reported that a Jewess came to Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) with poisoned mutton and he took of that what had been brought to him (Allah's Messenger). (When the effect of this poison were felt by him) he called for her and asked her about that, whereupon she said:
    I had determined to kill you. Thereupon he said: Allah will never give you the power to do it. He (the narrator) said that they (the Companion's of the Holy Prophet) said: Should we not kill her? Thereupon he said: No. He (Anas) said: I felt (the affects of this poison) on the uvula of Allah's Messenger. (Sahih Muslim 2190 a)

Narrated Anas bin Malik:
    A Jewess brought a poisoned (cooked) sheep for the Prophet (ﷺ) who ate from it. She was brought to the Prophet and he was asked, "Shall we kill her?" He said, "No." I continued to see the effect of the poison on the palate of the mouth of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) . (Sahih al-Bukhari 2617)
    Hadiths of same incidents (like last sermon of Prophet ) reported my many and compiled my many appear in different forms though the text are very nearly the same. I think this hadith about the incident of food poisoning with group of Jews is an incident just very next to those hadith direct with the Jewish lady herself. Its natural for anyone to ask a very important matter from many even from those who are not the direct or the first source. Just to test them their opinions or even to see their depth of enmity by interrogating others since such an incident I do not think the jewish lady by herself without her willing accomplices.

So EVEN the hadiths are in tact well for over 1400 years in a society the most weakest in literacy, documentation , learning and even did not have an academic calender year (untill about 22 AH from Caliph Umar RA) is itself a great Mercy and protection of Allah to safeguard the Last Mission of the last Prophet .

Last edited by talibilm09; 08-05-16 at 11:52 PM.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

: Eid Mubarak

PROPHESY TO TAKE OVER PERSIA AND ROME

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 3618 In-book reference : Book 61, Hadith 125
    USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 4, Book 56, Hadith 815 (deprecated numbering scheme)

Narrated Abu Huraira:Allah's Messenger (?) said, "When Khosrau perishes, there will be no (more) Khosrau after him, and when Caesar perishes, there will be no more Caesar after him. By Him in Whose Hands Muhammad's life is, you will spend the treasures of both of them in Allah's Cause

.Narrated Jabir bin Samura:The Prophet (?) said, "When Khosrau perishes, there will be no more Khosrau a after him, and when Caesar perishes, there will be no more Caesar after him," The Prophet (?) also said, "You will spend the treasures of both of them in Allah's Cause.""

PROPHESY OF INTEREST (riba) EVERYWHERE

Dawud :: Book 22 : Hadith 3325

Narrated AbuHurayrah: The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: A time is certainly coming to mankind when only the receiver of usury will remain, and if he does not receive it, some of its vapour will reach him. Ibn Isa said: Some of its dust will reach him.

PROPHESYING BAD END TO MUSAILAMA ,THE FALSE PROPHET

Narrated Ibn `Abbas
    Musailama-al-Kadhdhab (i.e. the liar) came in the life-time of Allah's Apostle with many of his people (to Medina) and said, "If Muhammad makes me his successor, I will follow him." Allah's Apostle went up to him with Thabit bin Qais bin Shams; and Allah's Apostle was carrying a piece of a date-palm leaf in his hand. He stood before Musailama (and his companions) and said, "If you asked me even this piece (of a leaf), I would not give it to you. You cannot avoid the fate you are destined to, by Allah. If you reject Islam, Allah will destroy you. I think that you are most probably the same person whom I have seen in the dream." Abu Huraira told me that Allah's Apostle; said, "While I was sleeping, I saw (in a dream) two gold bracelets round my arm, and that worried me too much. Then I was instructed divinely in my dream, to blow them off and so I blew them off, and they flew away. I interpreted the two bracelets as symbols of two liars who would appear after me. And so one of them was Al-Ansi and the other was Musailama Al-Kadhdhab from Al-Yamama."

Note : Musailama Al Kazzab at first embraced Islam but watching the Treatment that was given to our Prophet (pbuh) honoured More than a king he coveted to claim Prophet hood as well since he was very Rich , Good looking, was well versed in Black magic using Jinns & he was good mesmerizing speaker like a Poet and had people & tribes under him so daringly he sent an Ambassador with a letter for joint co operation (mutual understanding) who actually invited Our Prophet (pbuh) to join hands since he had a gang of 10,000 with an agreement that he and his 10000 strong men will support our Prophet if he JUST say a word that he was a Prophet too on which Prophet sort of yelled at him calling him "Al Kazzab' means '' THE LIAR'' which later on became his title. He was killed by Washi a slave who entered Islam as well Its said Washi killed him by spear when Musailama who lived like a King with 10000 disciples at last clung to the roof crawling like a Spider possessed by Jinn coughing saliva. IMO the second liar soon after Prophet was Ibn Sabah , the hypocrite Jew from Al Ansi , Yemen who entered Islam and proclaimed Caliph Ali was God (same trick like Paul the Apostle) but was burnt live by Ali R.A when he failed to repent and turn back Late Dr Israr Ahmed 's Opinion is that too. He was also the reason for the creation of Shia division among Muslims.
    Last edited by talibilm09; 08-07-16 at 01:24 AM.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)

Confederate is the name of the Game!?!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYjLzj1zwkY

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

ALLAH CLEARING PROPHET'S DEBTS

Dawud :: Book 19 : Hadith 3049
    From Abdullah al-Hawzani (summarised for ease )
    Prophet never turned back a poor person or any body seeking help or even one asking for the wealth of prophet like his flock of sheeps etc. Even if he did not have money he will mortgage his things and pay them through Bilal(ra) who always did that job helping Prophet.A polytheiser on seeing Bilal frequently doing this advised Bilal not to go to many for this but take loans from him alone. Bilal agreed but even before 4 days before the due time the polytheiser returned to bilal with a Gang and insulted him (ragging) with bad words ways asking back for his money ( I think my opinion prophet gave charity so much the polytheiser felt it was over his financial strength or its treachery to insult)and Bilal (ra) consulted in the night to Prophet and told that he will live in secret untill he found the money needed and could n't sleep all night untill before fajr some person informed Bilal that Prophet called him so he went to Prophet''s house and found 4 camels loaded with full of goods and came to know this was a gift from the ruler of Fadhek

HATE TURNING INTO FAITH IN JUST A WHILE

Muslim :: Book 31 : Hadith 6082
    Abu Huraira reported: I invited my mother, who was a polytheist, to Islam. I invited her one day and she said to me something about Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) which I hated. I came to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) weeping and said: Allah's Messenger, I invited my mother to Islam but she did not accept (my invitation). I invited her today but she said to me something which I did not like. (Kindly) supplicate Allah that He may set the mother of Abu Huraira right. Thereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: O Allah, set the mother of Abu Huraira on the right path. I came out quite pleased with the supplication of Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) and when I came near the door it was closed from within. My mother heard the noise of my footsteps and she said: Abu Huraira, just wait, and I heard the noice of falling of water. She took a bath and put on the shirt and quickly covered her head with a headdress and opened the door and then said: Abu Huraira, I bear witness to the fact that there is no god but Allah and Muhammad is His bondsman and His Messenger. He (Abu Huraira) said: I went back to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and (this time) I was shedding the tears of joy. I said: Allah's Messenger, be happy, for Allah has responded to your supplication and He has set on the right path the mother of Abu Huraira. He (the Holy Prophet) praised Allah, and extolled Him and uttered good words. I said: Allah's Messenger, supplicate to Allah so that He may instil love of mine and that of my mother too in the believing servants and let our hearts be filled with their love, whereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: O Allah, let there be love of these servants of yours, i. e. Abu Huraira and his mother, in the hearts of the believing servants and let their hearts be filled with the love of the believing servants. (Abu Huraira said: This prayer) was so well granted by Allah that no believer was ever born who heard of me and who saw me but did not love me.

WATER FILLING UP IN HUDAIBIYA FOR 1400 PEOPLE & THEIR RIDING ANIMALS

Bukhari :: Book 5 :: Volume 59 :: Hadith 471
    Narrated Al-Bara: Do you (people) consider the conquest of Mecca, the Victory (referred to in the Qur'an 48:1). Was the conquest of Mecca a victory? We really consider that the actual Victory was the Ar-Ridwan Pledge of allegiance which we gave on the day of Al-Hudaibiya (to the Prophet) . On the day of Al-Hudaibiya we were fourteen hundred men along with the Prophet Al-Hudaibiya was a well, the water of which we used up leaving not a single drop of water in it. When the Prophet was informed of that, he came and sat on its edge. Then he asked for a utensil of water, performed ablution from it, rinsed (his mouth), invoked (Allah), and poured the remaining water into the well. We stayed there for a while and then the well brought forth what we required of water for ourselves and our riding animals..

Note : This treaty where even the greater Sahabas considered as a loss of face for not figthing the Kuffar but Allah & his Prophet TERMED this as The Victory 'Al fath 'sura 48 '' . its be to noted only 1400 Sahabas were present now which was about 16 years after the first revelation but the Peace that followed this treaty muslims grew many times to around 10,000 at the peaceful conquest of Mecca which just 3-4 few years from here which is ANOTHER hidden MIRACLE here , imo
    Last edited by talibilm09; 04-09-16 at 04:32 AM.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

HADITH PINPOINTED TO FULFIL THE PROPHECY OF MARTYRDOM OF UMM HARAM

Dawud :: Book 14 : Hadith 2493
    Narrated AbuMalik al-Ash'ari:
    AbuMalik heard the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) say: He who goes forth in Allah's path and dies or is killed is a martyr, or has his neck broken through being thrown by his horse or by his camel, or is stung by a poisonous creature, or dies on his bed by any kind of death Allah wishes is a martyr and will go to Paradise.

Muslim :: Book 20 : Hadith 4700 CONQUEST OF CYPRUS & CONSTANTINOPLE
    It has been narrated on the authority of Umm Haram (and she was the aunt of Anas) who said: The Holy Prophet (may peace be upon him) came to us one day and had a nap in our house. When he woke up, he was laughing. I said: Messenger of Allah, what made you laugh? He said: I saw a people from my followers sailing on the surface of the sea (looking) like kings (sitting) on their thrones. I said: Pray to Allah that He may include me among them. He said: You will hip among them. He had a (second) ntip, woke up and was laughing. I asked him (the reason for his laughter). He gave the same reply. I said: Pray to Allah that He may include me among them. He said: You are among the first ones. Anas said: 'Ubada b. Samit married her. He joined a naval expedition and took her along with him.When she returned, a mule was brought for her. While mounting it she fell down, broke her neck (and died).

Since Prophet had two dreams nearly about in the same region Cyprus & Constantinople '' and Prophet comments You are among the First ones made me research the dates with the world history which is cleared by the two Wiki links given below though they spoke more in favour of them ( ie anti Muslims ) but the dates are correct as in our Islamic Records as 27-28 AH or 650 AD for the first Naval expedition under Muawiya ( Caliphate of Uthman RA) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyprus_in_the_Middle_Ages and the second
    Expedition in 52 AH or 674–78 ( under Yazeed S/o Muawiya RA) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_o...74%E2%80%9378) so

Umm Haram (May Allah be pleased with her) was in the first Expedition 14 years after Prophet :saws: demise EXACTLY as Prophesied by Prophet in the above Hadith & died exactly falling from a horse and breaking one's neck as classified as Martyr in the Former hadith which IMO the former Abu Dawud hadith was to PINPOINT the fulfilling the Martyrdom Prophecy of Umm Haram, subhanallah since none had such a death falling from the conveyance and breaking one's neck.. If this Abu Dawud hadith of Martyrdom was not there it may resemble to us she died of a simple accident and was not a Martyr. Subhanallah Prophecies through the Messenger of Allah the All knowing
    Last edited by talibilm09; 05-10-16 at 03:55 PM.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

PROPHESY THAT RULER CHOSROE OF PERSIA WAS ASSASSINATED

The letters of the prophet Muhammad http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...-alaihi-salaam

"In the Name of Allh, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.From Muhammad, the Messenger of Allh to Chosroes, king of Persia.

Peace be upon him who follows true guidance, believes in Allh and His Messenger and testifies that there is no god but Allh Alone with no associate, and that Muhammad is His slave and Messenger. I invite you to accept the religion of Allh. I am the Messenger of Allh sent to all people in order that I may infuse fear of Allh in every living person, and that the charge may be proved against those who reject the Truth. Accept Islam as your religion so that you may live in security, otherwise, you will be responsible for all the sins of the Magians."

‘Abdullah bin Hudhafa As-Sahmi was chosen to carry the letter.This envoy carried it to the king of Bahrain but we do not know as yet if the latter despatched to Chosroes by one of his men or chose ‘Abdullah himself.
    The proud monarch was enraged by the style of the letter as the name of the Prophet had been put above his own name. He tore the letter into shreds and forthwith dictated a command to his viceroy in Yemen to send a couple of troopers to arrest the Prophet and bring him to his presence. The governor, Bazan by name,immediately sent two men to Madinah for the purpose.

As soon as the men reached Madinah, the Prophet was informed by a Divine Revelation that Pervez, the emperor of Persia, had been murdered by his son last night . The Prophet disclosed to them the news and they were stunned. He added asking them to tell their new monarch that Islam would prevail everywhere and outstrip the sovereignty of Chosroes himself. They hurried back to Bazan and communicated to him what they heard. Meanwhile, Sherweh, the new monarch sent a letter to Bazan confirming the news andbidding him to stop any procedures as regards the Prophet till further notice. Bazan, together with the Persians in Yemen, went into the folds of Islam, and gladly signified his adhesion to the Prophet ; [Fath Al-Bari 8/127,128]
    Last edited by talibilm09; 16-10-16 at 02:11 AM.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

The First two incidents of wooden column & the deer I 've heard before and they were probably from the leading Sahih hadith used but the 3 rd one i did'nt hear before. These Miracles if they come in any hadith can be believed because All hadiths are still hadith like all cars are still cars, We can compare the sahih Bukhari, Muslim, Abu Dawud to MBenz, Bmw, Audi and other tirmidhi, Ibn Maja, Baihaqi etc etc to Ford, Toyota, etc and the more weaker ones to Hyundai, Fiat etc But a Hadith is a hadith, But we have lost their value because of too much supply due to books & internet unlike in those days for a single hadith they travelled for days & months to collect them so every hadith was PRECIOUS in their sight but not for us So we have to respect the info in them. But when it comes to Haram, halal & important commandments for practical applications ' the Criteria ' we better stick to the most important & Strong among them
    Some treat weak or daif hadith as nothing to be cared about which is wrong imo. Only those declared moudhu are fake could be overlooked, But even a weak hadith is much far better than most of the other holy books which does not have any chain of narrators or witnesses that heard them from the direct first source . so many times the weak hadith can be true since doubt on the credibility of ONE of the narrator among the chain of many many narrators does not mean its Not true since every Muslim (even the low faith eeman ) knew its a big sin to lie in the hadith that will lead us to hell except only those hadith which came from a narrator who was well known to be a liar
    Last edited by talibilm09; 02-01-17 at 03:34 PM.
    My sect - No Sect

My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

Just a Muslim

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

PROPHESY TO TAKE OVER PERSIA AND ROME

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 3618
    In-book reference : Book 61, Hadith 125
    USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 4, Book 56, Hadith 815

Narrated Abu Huraira:
    Allah's Messenger (?) said, "When Khosrau perishes, there will be no (more) Khosrau after him, and when Caesar perishes, there will be no more Caesar after him. By Him in Whose Hands Muhammad's life is, you will spend the treasures of both of them in Allah's Cause

.Narrated Jabir bin Samura: The Prophet (?) said, "When Khosrau perishes, there will be no more Khosrau a after him, and when Caesar perishes, there will be no more Caesar after him," The Prophet (?) also said, "You will spend the treasures of both of them in Allah's Cause.""

PROPHESY OF INTEREST EVERYWHERE

Dawud :: Book 22 : Hadith 3325
    Narrated AbuHurayrah: The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: A time is certainly coming to mankind when only the receiver of usury will remain, and if he does not receive it, some of its vapour will reach him. Ibn Isa said: Some of its dust will reach him.
    My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

SAVING OF THE BODY of the PHARAOH of EXODUS ONLY IN THE NOBLE QURAN

iTS undisputable that the Pharaoh of Exodus was in the forefront of his army chasing and following the Bani Israaeel who fled his rule . So when all the bodies of the soldiers who followed him got lost logically the person who was in the forefront leading them in a deep sea , no doubt, ought to have got lost .

But Allah vowed '' http://legacy.quran.com/10/88-93

''We took the Children of Israel across the sea: Pharaoh and his hosts followed them in insolence and spite. At length, when overwhelmed with the flood, he said: "I believe that there is no god except Him Whom the Children of Israel believe in: I am of those who submit (to Allah in Islam)."

(It was said to him): "Ah now!- But a little while before, wast thou in rebellion!- and thou didst mischief (and violence)!

"This day shall We save thee in the body, that thou mayest be a sign to those who come after thee! but verily, many among mankind are heedless of Our Signs!"

SAVING OF THE BODY of the PHARAOH of EXODUS is found ONLY IN THE NOBLE QURAN
    Even THE Torah , the FIRST SOURCE of Pharaoh of EXODUS does not know that the BODY of Pharaoh was SAVED from the middle of the sea bed means the AUTHOR of Noble Quran is the Sender of the Judgement of EXODUS on Pharaoh or iow He is the God who helped Moses, The Allah of Moses(pbuh)
    is proved from this miracle of this secret which was known only to the Lord of Moses that's the Author of Noble Quran sent through his authorized Messenger , The Last Prophet Muhammad

Watch the Proof to MY CLAIM at 2 minutes ticker in this video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83fOJMTQBvc
    Last edited by talibilm09; 23-01-17 at 05:09 AM.
    My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

PROPHESY THAT RULER CHOSROE OF PERSIA WAS ASSASSINATED

The letters of the prophet Muhammad http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...-alaihi-salaam

"In the Name of Allh, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.From Muhammad, the Messenger of Allh to Chosroes, king of Persia.

Peace be upon him who follows true guidance, believes in Allh and His Messenger and testifies that there is no god but Allh Alone with no associate, and that Muhammad is His slave and Messenger. I invite you to accept the religion of Allh. I am the Messenger of Allh sent to all people in order that I may infuse fear of Allh in every living person, and that the charge may be proved against those who reject the Truth. Accept Islam as your religion so that you may live in security, otherwise, you will be responsible for all the sins of the Magians."

‘Abdullah bin Hudhafa As-Sahmi was chosen to carry the letter.This envoy carried it to the king of Bahrain but we do not know as yet if the latter despatched to Chosroes by one of his men or chose ‘Abdullah himself.
    The proud monarch was enraged by the style of the letter as the name of the Prophet had been put above his own name. He tore the letter into shreds and forthwith dictated a command to his viceroy in Yemen to send a couple of troopers to arrest the Prophet and bring him to his presence. The governor, Bazan by name,immediately sent two men to Madinah for the purpose.

As soon as the men reached Madinah, the Prophet was informed by a Divine Revelation that Pervez, the emperor of Persia, had been murdered by his son last night . The Prophet disclosed to them the news and they were stunned. He added asking them to tell their new monarch that Islam would prevail everywhere and outstrip the sovereignty of Chosroes himself. They hurried back to Bazan and communicated to him what they heard. Meanwhile, Sherweh, the new monarch sent a letter to Bazan confirming the news andbidding him to stop any procedures as regards the Prophet till further notice. Bazan, together with the Persians in Yemen, went into the folds of Islam, and gladly signified his adhesion to the Prophet ; [Fath Al-Bari 8/127,128]
    This story with more details

https://siraajunmuneer.wordpress.com...ink-of-an-eye/

In 6th of Hijrah, Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم said, “O’ People, I am sending you to the kings of people other than Arab so do not differ amongst your selves like Bani Israel had when ‘Isa عليه سلام told them to convey the Message.” Six of the Sahabah رضي الله عنه were chosen and ‘AbduLlah bin Hudhafah as-Sahmi رضي الله عنه was one of them. And the Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم sent him saying, “Take this letter to the Persian king.” ‘AbduLlah رضي الله عنه did not rest a day a day or night, went on the journey and he asked a permission to enter upon the Persian king. The people looked at him and said, “You from Jazeera want to see the king?” He رضي الله عنه said, “I have a letter for the king.” They replied, “Your kind is not allowed to walk to the king!” He رضي الله عنه said, “No, Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم commanded me to give the letter to him.” After he was given permission to walk into the palace, with a dusted thawb, humble turban, dry skin and then the king pointed to one of his servants saying, “Pick the letter from him, I don’t want this man to come close to me.” ‘AbduLlah رضي الله عنه said, “No, Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم commanded me to give this letter to him hand by hand” and he was given the permission. When he got the letter, the king ordered an Arab to read the letter which said:

From Muhammad, the Messenger of Allah to Kisra the king of Persia

Peace be upon those who follow the Guidance!

The king got hold of the letter and tore it apart and said, “He writes a letter in this manner and he is nothing but one of my servants. How dare he mention his name before my name?!” ‘AbduLlah رضي الله عنه left and returned back to Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم. When ‘AbduLlah رضي الله عنه arrived in Madinah, Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم asked him, “What did the Kisra do?” ‘AbduLlah رضي الله عنه answered, “O’ Messenger of Allah, he tore the letter apart!” The Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه و سلم said, “May Allah tear apart his (the king’s) kingdom”

Kisra then wrote a letter to his governor in Yemen and said, “Get this man (Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم) to me!” The governor sent two men to bring the Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم. These two men met a caravan from Makkah and asked, “Do you know Muhammad?” The man replied, “Who are you?” They said, “We are the messengers of the Governor of Yemen!” And this man returned to Makkah and gave the ‘glad tidings’ to his people, “Relax, the king of Persia, Kisra is going to deal with Muhammad!” Then two men came to the Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم and shouted, “Get ready to leave!” Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم replied, “Who are you?” The men replied, “We are the messengers of the governor of Yemen who was ordered by the king of Persian to bring you alive!” Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم said, “Come back to me tomorrow.” The next morning, these two men came to Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم and asked, “Are you ready?” Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم replied, “Allah has taken care of your king. He was killed last night by his own son.” They asked, “How do you know this?” Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم replied, “This is from Allah سبحانه و تعالى Go back to Yemen and tell your governor that your king is killed.” The two men went back to Yemen and informed their governor, “If this is true, then this man is a Messenger of Allah and if this is not true then Kisra will come and take care of this man!” A day later, a letter was received by the governor of Kisra from Sherwayh (the son of Kisra) who said, “I killed your father and I am your king!” The governor said, “Ashhadu An La Ilaha ILlah Wa Ashhadu Ana Muhammadur RasuluLlah!” So the Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم was in the Masjid and the Sahabah رضي الله عنهم were sitting around him and he صلى الله عليه و سلم said, “Ask me anything that desire!” ‘AbduLlah رضي الله عنه asked, “O’ Messenger of Allah, who is my father?” (As a joke) Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم replied, “Your father is Hudhafah!” Another man got up and asked, “Where am I?” Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم said, “You are in fire!” ‘Umar bin al-Khattab رضي الله عنه realised that Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم face was changed after that so then said, “We believe in Allah and you. We ask forgiveness from Allah. O’ Messenger of Allah, we will not ask you anything after this today!”

After the death of Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم and Abu Bakr رضي الله عنه, at the time of ‘Umar رضي الله عنه’s Khilafah, ‘AbduLlah رضي الله عنه was captured by the Romans who wanted to see and talk to a Muslim. So the king said, “Bring me a Muslim!” So they brought ‘AbduLlah bin Hudhafah رضي الله عنه. And the king, started looking at the condition of ‘AbduLlah رضي الله عنه and said, “This what we are afraid of?! I’ll test this man! Become a Christian and I will you leave alone. I will give you giving anything you want!” ‘AbduLlah رضي الله عنه said, “By Allah, I will not change the Deen of Muhammad صلى الله عليه و سلم for a blink of an eye!” So the king said, “Take him in!” And he was imprisoned. The king then said, “Give him wine and pig to drink and eat!” Everyday the people would bring different dishes of pork and different types of wines for him but ‘AbduLlah رضي الله عنه would refuse. Then the soldier said to the king, “If we don’t feed him, then he is going to die!” The king then said, “Feed him!” They fed him and asked him, “Why did you not eat and drink?” ‘AbduLlah رضي الله عنه replied, “I know that it is permissible to eat and drink in such situations but I refused so as you would not think there is a weakness in my religion” After a while, the king wanted to further test ‘AbduLlah رضي الله عنه so he ordered that the most beautiful woman of his kingdom to be brought. This woman beautified herself and it was said to her, “Go this man all by yourself, no one would be there and try to seduce this man!” She tried her utmost but she miserably failed and shouted, “What is this man? Is he a man or a stone?!” The king said, “Give me one more opportunity and let me talk to him once again” He came to ‘AbduLlah رضي الله عنه and said to him, “Become a Christian and I will give you half of my kingdom!” ‘AbduLlah رضي الله عنه replied, “By Allah, not even for a blink of an eye!” The king said, “Then I will kill you!” ‘AbduLlah رضي الله عنه said, “It’s up to you.” The people were commanded by the king to kill him. They brought a big container that was filled with boiling oil and the king said, “You did not accept half of my kingdom, now I will kill you!” They brought two Muslims and threw them into the oil where they died instantly. King said, “I will do this to you if you reject Christianity!” ‘AbduLlah رضي الله عنه said, “Do whatever you wish!” The King said, “Take him and kill him!” Tears started flowing from ‘AbduLlah رضي الله عنه eyes. Seeing this, one of the servants went back to the king with good news, “The man is weeping, and he has become weak.” King said, “Ask him again.” So they brought ‘AbduLlah رضي الله عنه and asked him, “Now you accept my offer?” ‘AbduLlah رضي الله عنه said, “No!” King asked, “Then why are you crying?” ‘AbduLlah رضي الله عنه said, “I am crying because I only have one soul and I wished that my souls were like my hair so all of them could leave for the sake of Allah but unfortunately I have only one soul.” The king said, “Just kiss my forehead and I will let you go!” ‘AbduLlah رضي الله عنه said, “And you will release all the prisoners?” He said, “I will release all the prisoners!” ‘AbduLlah رضي الله عنه thought about the matter deeply if kissing a kafir was allowed or not. But since he saw that all Muslim prisoners would be free so he decided to do so. The king rewarded ‘AbduLlah رضي الله عنه with 30 male and 30 female servants and let all the Muslims go. ‘AbduLlah رضي الله عنه steered them to Madinah but he felt uncomfortable about his act of kissing the king’s forehead. So ‘AbduLlah رضي الله عنه went ‘Umar رضي الله عنه and said, “I have done a major sin! I have kissed the head of a Mushrik.” ‘Umar رضي الله عنه replied, “It is a right upon every Muslim (freed) to kiss ‘AbduLlah’s head and I will start with it!” ‘AbduLlah رضي الله عنه said jokingly, “O’ Ameer-ul-Mu’minin, do you want me to become bald like you? I don’t want your kisses!” But the people didn’t care about ‘AbduLlah رضي الله عنه’s sense of humour and kissed his forehead for what he had done for them.
    My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

captcha hinders posting
    My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

PROPHET CAN LOOK BACK WITHOUT TURNING HIS BACK

Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 12 :: Hadith 708
    Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "You see me facing the Qibla; but, by Allah, nothing is hidden from me regarding your bowing and submissiveness and I see you from behind my back."

& INCIDENTS PROVING THIS

Ahmad (9504) narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) led us in praying Zuhr, and in the last row there was a man who prayed badly. When he said the salaam, the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) called him and said: “O So and so, do you not fear Allah? Do you not see how you pray. You think that you could hide from me some of what you do, but by Allah I can see behind me as well as I can see in front of me.”

Classed as saheeh by Shaykh al-Albaani (may Allah have mercy on him) in Mishkaat al-Masaabeeh (no. 811)

& ANOTHER INCIDENT

Muslim :: Book 4 : Hadith 1537
    'Abdullah b. Sarjis reported: A person entered the mosque, while the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) was leading the dawn prayer. He observed two rak'ahs in a corner of the mosque, and then joined the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) in prayer.
    When the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) had pronounced salutations (he had concluded the prayer), he said: O, so and so, which one out of these two prayers did you count (as your Fard prayer), the one that you observed alone or the prayer that you observed with us?

PROPHESY OF HIS DEMISE BEFORE A DECADE & CHOOSING HIS HEREAFTER OVER WORLD OF LUXURY

Malik :: Book 21 : Hadith 21.14.32
    Yahya related to me from Malik from Abu'n-Nadr, the mawla of Umar ibn Ubaydullah that he had heard that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said over the martyrs of Uhud, "I testify for them." Abu Bakr as-Siddiq said, "Messenger of Allah! Are we not their brothers? We entered Islam as they entered Islam and we did jihad as they did jihad." The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Yes, but I do not know what you will do after me." Abu Bakr wept profusely and said, "Are we really going to out-live you!"

Muslim :: Book 31 : Hadith 5869
    Abu Sa'id reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) sat on the pulpit and said: Allah gave a choice to His servant that he may opt the beauties of the world or that which is with Him and the servant chose that which was with Him. Thereupon Abu Bakr wept and he wept bitterly and said: Let our fathers and our mothers be taken as ransom for you. It was Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) who had been given the choice and Abu Bakr knew it better than us, and Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) is reported to have said: Behold, of all people the most generous toward me in regard to his companionship and his property was Abu Bakr and were I to choose anyone as my bosom friend, I would have chosen Abu Bakr as my dear friend, but (for him) I cherish Islamic brotherliness and love. There shall be left open no window in the mosque except Abu Bakr's window.

Bukhari :: Book 5 :: Volume 58 :: Hadith 244
    Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri: Allah's Apostle sat on the pulpit and said, "Allah has given one of His Slaves the choice of receiving the splendor and luxury of the worldly life whatever he likes or to accept the good (of the Hereafter) which is with Allah. So he has chosen that good which is with Allah." On that Abu Bakr wept and said, "Our fathers and mothers be sacrificed for you."

We became astonished at this. The people said, "Look at this old man! (meaning Abu Bakr ) Allah's Apostle talks about a Slave of Allah to whom He has given the option to choose either the splendor of this worldly life or the good which is with Him, while he says. 'our fathers and mothers be sacrificed for you." But it was Allah's Apostle who had been given option, and Abu Bakr knew it better than we. Allah's Apostle added, "No doubt, I am indebted to Abu Bakr more than to anybody else regarding both his companionship and his wealth. And if I had to take a Khalil from my followers, I would certainly have taken Abu Bakr, but the fraternity of Islam is. sufficient. Let no door (i.e. Khoukha) of the Mosque remain open, except the door of Abu Bakr."

Muslim :: Book 31 : Hadith 5990
    'A'isha, the wife of Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him), reported that he used to say: Never a prophet dies in a state that he is not made to see his abode in Paradise, and then given a choice. 'A'isha said that when Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) was about to leave the world, his head was over her thigh and he had fallen into swoon three times. When he felt relief his eyes were fixed at the ceiling. He then said: O Allah, along with the high companions (i. e. along with the Apostles who live in the most elevated place of the Paradise). (On hearing these words), I then said (to myself) He is not going to opt us and I remembered a hadith which he had narrated to us as he was healthy and in which he said: No prophet dies until he sees his abode in Paradise, he is then given a choice. 'A'isha said: These were the last words which Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) spoke (the words are): O Allah, with companions on High.
    Last edited by talibilm09; 06-05-17 at 12:44 PM.
    My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

Bump, This is one of the greatest Miracle of Prophet which can be proved even today through Science like the dates of the Noble Quran copy at the Tashkent and copies at the Uk proved by unbiased Radio Carbon Analysis with links in the above post by the presence of the Rima Ariadaeus a linear rile on the moon at 6.4N 14.0E. It is named after the crater Ariadaeus, which marks its eastern end. Over 300 kilometers long, it is thought to have been formed when a section of the Moon's crust sank down between two parallel fault lines (making it a graben or fault trough) ..https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Splitting_of_the_moon

and also the Peraman Cheraman Mosque which I had myself visited it who was The Hindu King of India who reverted to Islam after witnessing the Split of the moon with his own eyes with proofs from books and notes outside the Islamic records as the Dutch and Hindu temple records and many other records prove the genuinty of this Miracle supported by more than 11 sahih Hadith mentioned in this thread
    bump FOR THE QUESTION ON MAURICE BUCAILLE

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...urice-Bucaille
    Last edited by talibilm09; 17-06-17 at 11:30 AM.
    My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

EDIT : Like to add this in the above post . Just checked the wiki link which i had posted in # 23 just in last october 2014 which had described Crater Rima Ariadaeus in a better and more clear way with exact location and the distance of atleast clearly visible 300 kms (as quoted in the old post of # 23) but now seems it has edited by some Islamaphobes which ONLY proves my Earlier claims that they are working day and night to change records, create double records creating to disprove Islam which is nothing new as Prophesied by this Noble Quran 's words before 1400 years

Noble Quran 61:8 ''They intend to put out the Light of Allah (i.e. the religion of Islam, this Quran, and Prophet Muhammad SAW) with their mouths. But Allah will complete His Light even though the disbelievers hate (it).''
    bumped bump FOR THE QUESTION ON MAURICE BUCAILLE

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...urice-Bucaille
    Last edited by talibilm09; 17-06-17 at 11:30 AM.
    My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

SUBSTANTIATING ON THE PROOFS OF MOON SPLIT & THE CONSEQUENT ACCEPTANCE OF ISLAM BY THE FIRST HINDU KING IN 629 AD ( 3 years before Prophet's PBUH's Demise)

The words "split the moon" appear in 11 hadith(s) in Bukhari translation.

(1) Narrated Abdullah bin Masud: During the lifetime of the Prophet the moon was split into two parts and on that the Prophet said, "Bear witness (to thus)." (Book #56, Hadith #830)

(2) Narrated Anas: That the Meccan people requested Allah's Apostle to show them a miracle, and so he showed them the splitting of the moon. (Book #56, Hadith #831)

(3) Narrated Ibn 'Abbas: the moon was split into two parts during the lifetime of the Prophet. (Book #56, Hadith #832)

Historical documentation of the splitting of the moon:

The Indian history has recorded the name of one of their kings, Chakrawati Farmas, who is claimed to have witnessed the event of the splitting of the moon. An Indian historical manuscript [The Indian manuscript is kept in the India Office Library, London, which has reference number: Arabic, 2807, 152-173. It is quoted in the book “Muhammad Rasulullah,” by M. Hamidullah (2)] reports that:

“There is a very old tradition in Malabar, South-West Coast of India, that Chakrawati Farmas, one of their kings had observed the splitting of the moon, the celebrated miracle of the Holy Prophet (peace be upon him) at Mecca, and learning, on inquiry, that there was a prediction of the coming of a Messenger of God from Arabia, he appointed his son as regent and set out to meet him. He embraced Islam at the hand of the Prophet, and when returning home, at the direction of the Prophet, he died at the port of Zafar. This information is in an Indian manuscript kept in the “India Office Library”, which contains several other details about King Chakrawati Farmas.

The Indian king that visited the Prophet (peace be upon him) is mentioned in the Books of Hadith. In al-Hakim’s Mustadrak[3] it is reported that Abu Sa’id al-Khudri said: “Then the King of India gave Allah’s Messenger (peace be upon him) a gift, a bottle of pickle that had ginger in it. The Holy Prophet distributed it among his Companions. I also received a piece of it to eat.”

It is known that the king became a Companion through meeting the Messenger (peace be upon him) and believing in him and dying as such.
    Islamic references preserve the story of this Companion, who came from India. Imam Ibn Hajar al-‘Asqalani has mentioned him in al-Isabah and in Lisan al-Mizan.[4] He says that his name was (Sirbanak), the name he is known by among the Arabs.

It is due to this incident about their king, the people of Malabar became the first community in India to accept Islam. Subsequently, they increased their trade with Arabs, as the Arab ships used to pass by their shores on the way to China before the advent of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

(Mustadrak al-Hakim/ kitab al-‘At’imah, Vol. 4, p. 150.)

Related info about the splitting of the Moon in the quote above.. The link for above quote is http://www.quranandscience.com/quran...qhistoricallyq

The fact (not Myth- as called by an anti Islam Sadasivan,) that is popular among the Kerala Muslims goes like this: Once Cheraman Perumal was walking with his queen in the palace, when he witnessed the splitting of moon. Shocked by this, he informed his astronomers to note down the exact time of moon split. Then, when a bunch of Arab merchants visited his palace, he asked them about this incident. Their answers led the King to Mecca, where he met Mohammed and converted to Islam. Mohammed named him as Thiya-uj-uddan. Then, the king wrote letters to his kingdom to accept Islam and follow the teachings of Malik bin Deenar(Razdhiyallahu anhu). Accompanied by Malik, Cheraman Perumal died on the way back to India. But the crew visited Musiris and gave the letter to the chieftain there, who welcomed them and helped in the construction of the first mosque in India. Arathalli temple was converted to Juma Masjid in 629 A.D and the crew settled around the mosque.[3] (from wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheraman_Perumal_myths)

Malik bin Deenar accepted Islam directly from Muhammed . He went to the Indian Subcontinent by the order of Muhammed with Tajuddeen Cheraman Perumal, who also accepted Islam (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malik_Deenar ) as quoted in wiki

''....Ten years after the arrival of Cheraman Perumal, with Muhammed's journey to heaven, the news took them all back to Medina. But a few days later Malik Ibn Habeeb came to see the sacred visage in his dream. Muhammed advised them never reject sultan’s words to carry on their mission to India as fast as they can. Muhammed added: “The journey is more useful, it will fetch many pleasant things.” Hearing these holy words, they began to prepare for the journey, for that they arranged two ships. Sharaf Ibn Malik Deenar (radhiyallahu anhu), his brother Malik Deenar, Malik Ibn Habeeb, his wife Qumariya, his children, and some slaves soon set out for Malabar. One of their ships anchored in Madurakkara (Tamil Nadu), which was called ‘Taqipatanam’ in ancient times. In that place Taqudeen became the Amir and erected there a Juma mosque ''

P.s. Its important to note that Non Muslim historians like Sadasivan, K.M Panikkar have tried to portray this as a Myth, because its their usual style of history like the one of Madurai Veeran , a Robin Hood Character who was once the top most wanted list in the police then since he was robbing wealth from the Rich and distributing to the poor but was transformed to a deity a famous God, in a matter of just 300 years , he is popular untill Malaysia hindus with a temple there (Naudubillah, taking Man as God' and was promoted by these obsessed with Myth, people. Like always say a stupid thinks as other as stupid, A Liar thinks others as Liar similarly are some of these so called historians.

Bump, This is one of the greatest Miracle of Prophet which can be proved even today through Science like the dates of the Noble Quran copy at the Tashkent and copies at the Uk proved by unbiased Radio Carbon Analysis with links in the above post by the presence of the Rima Ariadaeus a linear rile on the moon at 6.4N 14.0E. It is named after the crater Ariadaeus, which marks its eastern end. Over 300 kilometers long, it is thought to have been formed when a section of the Moon's crust sank down between two parallel fault lines (making it a graben or fault trough) ..https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Splitting_of_the_moon

and also the Peraman Cheraman Mosque which I had myself visited it who was The Hindu King of India who reverted to Islam after witnessing the Split of the moon with his own eyes with proofs from books and notes outside the Islamic records as the Dutch and Hindu temple records and many other records prove the genuinty of this Miracle supported by more than 11 sahih Hadith mentioned in this thread

Substantiating on the proofs of the first Masjid built India in 629 AD (3 years before the demise of our Prophet Muhammad ) which was built with the support of the local Hindu King, Cheraman Perumal is witnessed here by an Non Muslim TV in India

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Enn5IEZtNuk

Note : But there are also attempts to confuse it with another Mali bin Dinar (rahmuthulah alay),said to be a pious Imaam who came after few centuries.
    Last edited by talibilm09; 22-06-17 at 07:38 AM.
    My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

Asalam, Peace

Continuing on the Records, evidences about The Miracle of Moon splitting in the above quote Just a week ago I unexpectedly had a chance to Visit near Kerala so I had travelled a little further Just to visit, Kasargod where is another Jumma Masjid built around or after 629 AD by the King together with Prophet's companion Malik Bin Deenar (radiyallahu anhu) but the videos recorded in our Tab could not be loaded but will try it later, inshallah.

Its a big place next to the Sea through which they had arrived here. The Masjid's Mihrab is as small and the roofs are made of solid wood (think red wood) but was strengthened later as in the old photos of Prophets masjid and the grave of Malik bin Dinar(Raa) is outside on the left side of the Masjid. The whole corridor could be in 10's of acres with institutions with Malik Deenar (raa)'s name and they showed me a stone slab at the back of the Masjid which has a miracle story is told and also its said some Rods of stones were brought by Malik Bin Dinar which were embedded in several Masjid (7-9)they built during his time itself but a pity all was in their local language & urdu that was a difficult to communicate and their staffs were busy and could not have a clear conversation except they said this is 1400 years old Masjid in a little Urdu. I bought a book from them of 80 + pages which seems very secular with some anti Islamic historian views printed too. Here are some additional info from the book a few of the many, many worth noting.

pg 40''........for Imam Tabari the author of many celebrated works recorded obviously in his renowned work 'Firdausul Hikmah '' that Cheraman Perumal called on the Prophet (pbuh) and stayed with him for seventeen days.Then he returned to Kerala.

pg 46 ''........ We can easily calculate that Cheraman Perumal was a contemporary king to Prophet(pbuh) if the reference of Dr Barnell who had done a plenty of researches in the issue of the Kings conversion is Right (citation- kerala muslim Charithram ,pg 52) a local history book.

pg47 ;;....... we can see some words in 'Jagath Guru ' a famous work in kannada language when I went to Malabar of Arabia in the period of 'satyagraha'. I came to read some sanskrit documents in a Hindu Temple. they tell about the conversion of the King (citation Dutch Records of Arakkal pg 29)'' I was astonished a day by the separation of Moon. I enquired many astrologists about the incident they all said. Your Excellency, Arabia witnessed a Sacred birth,His Religion is an only way to receive all the worldly and the hereafter fortunes,this Occurrence is connected with him................''

Other Scientific proofs is the Rima Ariadaeus is a linear rile on the Moon at 6.4N 14.0E. It is named after the crater Ariadaeus, which marks its eastern end. Over 300 kilometers long, it is thought to have been formed when a section of the Moon's crust sank down between two parallel fault lines (making it a graben or fault trough)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Splitting_of_the_moon

NASA photograph from Apollo 10 in 1969shows A scar, Rima Ariadaeus on the surface of the moon alleged to be evidence of a healed split

Though a true believer does not need proofs as these because he is confident about the truth speaking of The Noble Quran and its Prophet (pbuh), and his companions and his righteous followers as in this case regarding the authenticity and age of the Caliph Uthman's Quran in Tashkent where we had given the date from our Islamic history of 653 AD only to be proved CORRECT by Radio carbon analysis test by The Oxford Lab under in charge of the Christies Auction Company who normally auction Antiquities worth millions of dollars ,in the thread post # 132

The above quote which was posted on

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...n-of-god/page4

The above quote which was posted on 16-10-2014 as post # 23 was missed to be added in the previous post which was on the Substantiating the proofs on the first Masjid built in India in 1929 AD while our Prophet was still alive at Medina !!!, by the reverted Hindu King who reverted on seeing the Miracle of Moons split by himself !and his Queen !!! which are recorded by proofs out of Islamic Records such as the Dutch & Hindu records as in above quote which was personally witnessed by me _ talibilm09
    Last edited by talibilm09; 27-06-17 at 04:58 AM.
    My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

THE MIRACLE OR PROPHESY OF KNOWLEDGE 'ABOUT THE SOUL'' WHICH HOLDS ON FOR 1438 YEARS TILL NOW AND FOR EVER

Bukhari :: Book 9 :: Volume 92 :: Hadith 400
    Narrated Ibn Masud:I was with the Prophet at one of the farms of Medina while he was leaning on a date palm leaf-stalk. He passed by a group of Jews and some of them said to the other, Ask him (the Prophet) about the spirit. Some others said, "Do not ask him, lest he should tell you what you dislike" But they went up to him and said, "O Abal Qasim! Inform us bout the spirit." The Prophet stood up for a while, waiting. I realized that he was being Divinely Inspired, so I kept away from him till the inspiration was over. Then the Prophet said, "(O Muhammad) they ask you regarding the spirit, Say: The spirit its knowledge is with my Lord (i.e., nobody has its knowledge except Allah)" ( Quran 17.85)

(This is a miracle of the Qur'an THROUGH HIS PROPHET that all the scientists up till now AFTER 10.000 FOLDS of scientific development do not know about the spirit, i.e, how life comes to a body and how it goes away at its death) (See Hadith No. 245, Vol. 6)

SPEAKING OF THE WOLF & THE COW

Bukhari :: Book 3 :: Volume 39 :: Hadith 517
    Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "While a man was riding a cow, it turned towards him and said, 'I have not been created for this purpose (i.e. carrying), I have been created for sloughing." The Prophet added, "I, Abu Bakr and 'Umar believe in the story." The Prophet went on, "A wolf caught a sheep, and when the shepherd chased it, the wolf said, 'Who will be its guard on the day of wild beasts, when there will be no shepherd for it except me?' "After narrating it, the Prophet said, "I, Abu Bakr and 'Umar too believe it." Abu Salama (a sub-narrator) said, "Abu Bakr and 'Umar were not present then." (It has been written that a wolf also spoke to one of the companions of the Prophet near Medina as narrated in Fatah-al-Bari:

Narrated Unais bin 'Amr: Ahban bin Aus said, "I was amongst my sheep. Suddenly a wolf caught a sheep and I shouted at it. The wolf sat on its tail and addressed me, saying, 'Who will look after it (i.e. the sheep) when you will be busy and not able to look after it? Do you forbid me the provision which Allah has provided me?' " Ahban added, "I clapped my hands and said, 'By Allah, I have never seen anything more curious and wonderful than this!' On that the wolf said, 'There is something (more curious) and wonderful than this; that is, Allah's Apostle in those palm trees, inviting people to Allah (i.e. Islam).' "Unais bin 'Amr further said, "Then Ahban went to Allah's Apostle and informed him what happened and embraced Islam.)" palm trees or other trees and share the fruits with me."
    Last edited by talibilm09; 02-10-17 at 03:44 AM.
    My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)

THE MIRACLE OR PROPHESY OF KNOWLEDGE 'ABOUT THE SOUL'' WHICH HOLDS ON FOR 1438 YEARS TILL NOW AND FOR EVER

Bukhari :: Book 9 :: Volume 92 :: Hadith 400
    Narrated Ibn Masud:I was with the Prophet at one of the farms of Medina while he was leaning on a date palm leaf-stalk. He passed by a group of Jews and some of them said to the other, Ask him (the Prophet) about the spirit. Some others said, "Do not ask him, lest he should tell you what you dislike" But they went up to him and said, "O Abal Qasim! Inform us bout the spirit." The Prophet stood up for a while, waiting. I realized that he was being Divinely Inspired, so I kept away from him till the inspiration was over. Then the Prophet said, "(O Muhammad) they ask you regarding the spirit, Say: The spirit its knowledge is with my Lord (i.e., nobody has its knowledge except Allah)" ( Quran 17.85)

(This is a miracle of the Qur'an THROUGH HIS PROPHET that all the scientists up till now AFTER 10.000 FOLDS of scientific development do not know about the spirit, i.e, how life comes to a body and how it goes away at its death) (See Hadith No. 245, Vol. 6)
    All the scientist up till now AFTER 10.000 FOLDS of scientific development still know nothing about pink unicorns (or Russell's teapot).

Is there a possibility that the both mystic things don't exist at all? and are just in our imagination and beliefs?

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yuri.g View Post
    All the scientist up till now AFTER 10.000 FOLDS of scientific development still know nothing about pink unicorns (or Russell's teapot).

Is there a possibility that the both mystic things don't exist at all? and are just in our imagination and beliefs?
    Kindly do not derail this thread from its objective, you can open your new thread for your Questions. Thanks
    My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim