Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

100 Miracles of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)

Peace & Greetings to those who seek Guidance.

This is a thread which would be listed with Miracles of Prophet Muhammad and his Prophecies which have been mostly forgotten by the Ummah both the Muslim and Non Muslim. Everyone who has the knowledge of them , even one of them are welcomed to post them and a reference or daleel of it will be more welcomed but without reference is also welcome because all references of them are not still on line and are found in antique books of various hadiths.

Here's a video of the first 100 miracles but if have more details on each of them please do list them & elaborate on them, May Allah reward you

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gFSNNeBwmg

Odan
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: 100 Miracles of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)

salaam

i just recently listed to the story of jibreel by sheikh omar sulieman. in it he described how one day the prophet pbuh was sad because somebody had injured him and he was bleeding from it. so Jibreel AS came to him and asked him why he was so sad and perhaps if i show/reveal to you an Ayat it would please you. the prophet pbuh agreed. so jibreel AS told Muhammad pbuh to call that tree a little distance away to him. Muhammad pbuh commanded the tree to come and the tree got up and walked to the prophet pbuh. he then commanded the tree to go back and it did. Muhammad pbuh was feeling much better after that.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UFM View Post
    salaam

i just recently listed to the story of jibreel by sheikh omar sulieman. in it he described how one day the prophet pbuh was sad because somebody had injured him and he was bleeding from it. so Jibreel AS came to him and asked him why he was so sad and perhaps if i show/reveal to you an Ayat it would please you. the prophet pbuh agreed. so jibreel AS told Muhammad pbuh to call that tree a little distance away to him. Muhammad pbuh commanded the tree to come and the tree got up and walked to the prophet pbuh. he then commanded the tree to go back and it did. Muhammad pbuh was feeling much better after that.
    When once Prophet was sitting and chatting with his cousin Ikrimah (His uncle's son) Ikrimah asked something are you really the Prophet of Allah and he wanted him to show a miracle. They were near a stream (or Oasis) and a boulder stood on the other side. The Our Prophet asked if he showed a Miracle will he accept Islam ? Ikrimah said yes. So Prophet called the boulder and it moved piercing the water and came and stood in front of Prophet and greeted ' asalamlaalikum O messenger Of Allah ' and when Prophet saked Ikrimah to accept Islam he asked to order the rock , boulder back to its position and when Prophet did it so by the help of Allah But even after that, Ikrimah did not still accept Islam ( I forgot -he commented you are a great magician , i think ) but Ikrimah accepted Islam just before or after the Mecccan Victory and he became one of the very pious sahabas..

Odan
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

akhi

there is a book i think called Mirat-i Kainat which has many of the miracles recorded. I dont know about the authenticity of the book or who wrote it, infact i have not read the book myself but read some parts of it on the net.

some of the miracles explained in it are ones i have never heard of before like:

There was a wooden column erected in the mosque in Medina. Muhammad ('alaihi 's-salam) used to lean upon that column during the khutba (sermons). It was called "Hannane." After some time, a mimbar (pulpit) was built. So, he stopped leaning upon Hannane, but it began to cry. Everybody in the mosque heard the column crying. Muhammad ('alaihi 's-salam) came near the column and embraced it. Then it stopped crying. He said: "If I had not embraced it, it would have cried until Doomsday." This type of mujizas were seen and reported many times.

and

While walking out in the countryside, Hadrat Muhammad (sall-Allahu 'alaihi wa sallam) heard the same voice three times, saying, "O! The Prophet of Allahu ta'ala!" He looked and saw a deer fastened to a man sleeping near it. He asked the deer what it wanted. The deer said, "This man caught me, but I have two babies over there on the opposite hill. If you free me, I will feed them and come back again." Rasul-Allah asked, "Will you keep your words, will you come back?" The deer promised saying, "I promise for the sake of Allahu ta'ala. If I do not come back the torment of Allahu ta'ala will be on me." Rasul-Allah freed the deer. It came back after a while. Rasul-Allah again fastened it. At that moment, the man woke up and saw the Prophet and said, "O, Prophet of Allahu ta'ala, what can I do for you?" He told him: "Set this deer free!" The man unfastened the rope and set the deer free. The deer kicked up its heels from the ground cheerfully and said, "Ash'hadu an la ilaha illa'llah wa annake Rasul-Allah," and went away.

and

One day the Prophet pbuh asked a peasant to convert to Islam. The peasant said if the Prophet pbuh revived his neighbors dead daughter he would convert to Islam. They went to her grave. He called the girl by her name. A voice was heard from the grave and she appeared. Rasul-Allah asked: "Do you want to come back to the world?" The girl answered, "O! Prophet of Allahu ta'ala! I do not want to come back to the world. I am happier here than I was in my father's house. The next world for a Muslim is better than this world." The peasant eye-witnessed these happenings and converted to Islam immediately.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

akhi

there is a book i think called Mirat-i Kainat which has many of the miracles recorded. I dont know about the authenticity of the book or who wrote it, infact i have not read the book myself but read some parts of it on the net.

some of the miracles explained in it are ones i have never heard of before like:

There was a wooden column erected in the mosque in Medina. Muhammad ('alaihi 's-salam) used to lean upon that column during the khutba (sermons). It was called "Hannane." After some time, a mimbar (pulpit) was built. So, he stopped leaning upon Hannane, but it began to cry. Everybody in the mosque heard the column crying. Muhammad ('alaihi 's-salam) came near the column and embraced it. Then it stopped crying. He said: "If I had not embraced it, it would have cried until Doomsday." This type of mujizas were seen and reported many times.

and

While walking out in the countryside, Hadrat Muhammad (sall-Allahu 'alaihi wa sallam) heard the same voice three times, saying, "O! The Prophet of Allahu ta'ala!" He looked and saw a deer fastened to a man sleeping near it. He asked the deer what it wanted. The deer said, "This man caught me, but I have two babies over there on the opposite hill. If you free me, I will feed them and come back again." Rasul-Allah asked, "Will you keep your words, will you come back?" The deer promised saying, "I promise for the sake of Allahu ta'ala. If I do not come back the torment of Allahu ta'ala will be on me." Rasul-Allah freed the deer. It came back after a while. Rasul-Allah again fastened it. At that moment, the man woke up and saw the Prophet and said, "O, Prophet of Allahu ta'ala, what can I do for you?" He told him: "Set this deer free!" The man unfastened the rope and set the deer free. The deer kicked up its heels from the ground cheerfully and said, "Ash'hadu an la ilaha illa'llah wa annake Rasul-Allah," and went away.

and

One day the Prophet pbuh asked a peasant to convert to Islam. The peasant said if the Prophet pbuh revived his neighbors dead daughter he would convert to Islam. They went to her grave. He called the girl by her name. A voice was heard from the grave and she appeared. Rasul-Allah asked: "Do you want to come back to the world?" The girl answered, "O! Prophet of Allahu ta'ala! I do not want to come back to the world. I am happier here than I was in my father's house. The next world for a Muslim is better than this world." The peasant eye-witnessed these happenings and converted to Islam immediately.
    The First two incidents of wooden column & the deer I 've heard before and they were probably from the leading Sahih hadith used but the 3 rd one i did'nt hear before. These Miracles if they come in any hadith can be believed because All hadiths are still hadith like all cars are still cars, We can compare the sahih Bukhari, Muslim, Abu Dawud to MBenz, Bmw, Audi and other tirmidhi, Ibn Maja, Baihaqi etc etc to Ford, Toyota, etc and the more weaker ones to Hyundai, Fiat etc But a Hadith is a hadith, But we have lost their value because of too much supply due to books & internet unlike in those days for a single hadith they travelled for days & months to collect them so every hadith was PRECIOUS in their sight but not for us So we have to respect the info in them. But when it comes to Haram, halal & important commandments for practical applications ' the Criteria ' we better stick to the most important & Strong among them

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

akhi

and

and

Walikum Salam wrwbarakathuhu Akhi,

Sorry I did not note your salaam & just saw your salam and I am replying to it now, in this post.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by talibilm09 View Post
    The First two incidents of wooden column & the deer I 've heard before and they were probably from the leading Sahih hadith used but the 3 rd one i did'nt hear before. These Miracles if they come in any hadith can be believed because All hadiths are still hadith like all cars are still cars, We can compare the sahih Bukhari, Muslim, Abu Dawud to MBenz, Bmw, Audi and other tirmidhi, Ibn Maja, Baihaqi etc etc to Ford, Toyota, etc and the more weaker ones to Hyundai, Fiat etc But a Hadith is a hadith, But we have lost their value because of too much supply due to books & internet unlike in those days for a single hadith they travelled for days & months to collect them so every hadith was PRECIOUS in their sight but not for us So we have to respect the info in them. But when it comes to Haram, halal & important commandments for practical applications ' the Criteria ' we better stick to the most important & Strong among them
    The words "split the moon" appear in 11 hadith(s) in Bukhari translation.

(1) Narrated Abdullah bin Masud: During the lifetime of the Prophet the moon was split into two parts and on that the Prophet said, "Bear witness (to thus)." (Book #56, Hadith #830)

(2) Narrated Anas: That the Meccan people requested Allah's Apostle to show them a miracle, and so he showed them the splitting of the moon. (Book #56, Hadith #831)

(3) Narrated Ibn 'Abbas: the moon was split into two parts during the lifetime of the Prophet. (Book #56, Hadith #832)

Historical documentation of the splitting of the moon:

The Indian history has recorded the name of one of their kings, Chakrawati Farmas, who is claimed to have witnessed the event of the splitting of the moon. An Indian historical manuscript [The Indian manuscript is kept in the India Office Library, London, which has reference number: Arabic, 2807, 152-173. It is quoted in the book “Muhammad Rasulullah,” by M. Hamidullah (2)] reports that:

“There is a very old tradition in Malabar, South-West Coast of India, that Chakrawati Farmas, one of their kings had observed the splitting of the moon, the celebrated miracle of the Holy Prophet (peace be upon him) at Mecca, and learning, on inquiry, that there was a prediction of the coming of a Messenger of God from Arabia, he appointed his son as regent and set out to meet him. He embraced Islam at the hand of the Prophet, and when returning home, at the direction of the Prophet, he died at the port of Zafar. This information is in an Indian manuscript kept in the “India Office Library”, which contains several other details about King Chakrawati Farmas.

The Indian king that visited the Prophet (peace be upon him) is mentioned in the Books of Hadith. In al-Hakim’s Mustadrak[3] it is reported that Abu Sa’id al-Khudri said: “Then the King of India gave Allah’s Messenger (peace be upon him) a gift, a bottle of pickle that had ginger in it. The Holy Prophet distributed it among his Companions. I also received a piece of it to eat.”

It is known that the king became a Companion through meeting the Messenger (peace be upon him) and believing in him and dying as such.
    Islamic references preserve the story of this Companion, who came from India. Imam Ibn Hajar al-‘Asqalani has mentioned him in al-Isabah and in Lisan al-Mizan.[4] He says that his name was (Sirbanak), the name he is known by among the Arabs.

It is due to this incident about their king, the people of Malabar became the first community in India to accept Islam. Subsequently, they increased their trade with Arabs, as the Arab ships used to pass by their shores on the way to China before the advent of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

(Mustadrak al-Hakim/ kitab al-‘At’imah, Vol. 4, p. 150.)

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

When Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) arrived in Medina, he was offered accommodation by all of its inhabitants.To avoid misunderstandings, It was decided to leave Prophet's camel walk freely and where ever it sits and whomsoever's house is near to choose as Prophet's temporary residence and the Camel sat near Abu Ayyub al-Ansari 's house who belonged to Bani An-Najjar the best of the tribes in Medina (Sahih Bukari Book #73, Hadith #79). When Abu Ayub Al Ansari cooked a lunch only for Prophet(pbuh) & Abubackr(ra) the two guests, Prophet (pbuh) ordered to invite the neighbourhood to their surprise which were about 180 people who ate satisfactorily and was a Miracle.Ref: book Hayathus sahaba.

There are many similar incidents about Food being blessed with Barakat and during the battle of Khandaq where the whole Muslim army, about 3000 that was preparing khandaq or the trench 20 ft wide for about 10 kms long (finished in six days) , ate in a food that was only for Prophet (pbuh) and a few more. from Sahih Bukhari Book #59, Hadith #427

Narrated Jabir: We were digging (the trench) on the day of (Al-Khandaq ( i.e. Trench )) and we came across a big solid rock. We went to the Prophet and said, "Here is a rock appearing across the trench." He said, "I am coming down." Then he got up, and a stone was tied to his belly for we had not eaten anything for three days. So the Prophet took the spade and struck the big solid rock and it became like sand. I said, "O Allah's Apostle! Allow me to go home." (When the Prophet allowed me) I said to my wife, "I saw the Prophet in a state that I cannot treat lightly. Have you got something (for him to eat?" She replied, "I have barley and a she goat." So I slaughtered the she-kid and she ground the barley; then we put the meat in the earthenware cooking pot. Then I came to the Prophet when the dough had become soft and fermented and (the meat in) the pot over the stone trivet had nearly been well-cooked, and said, "I have got a little food prepared, so get up O Allah's Apostle, you and one or two men along with you (for the food)." The Prophet asked, "How much is that food?" I told him about it. He said, "It is abundant and good. Tell your wife not to remove the earthenware pot from the fire and not to take out any bread from the oven till I reach there." Then he said (to all his companions), "Get up." So the Muhajirn (i.e. Emigrants) and the Ansar got up. When I came to my wife, I said, "Allah's Mercy be upon you! The Prophet came along with the Muhajirin and the Ansar and those who were present with them." She said, "Did the Prophet ask you (how much food you had)?" I replied, "Yes." Then the Prophet said, "Enter and do not throng." The Prophet started cutting the bread (into pieces) and put the cooked meat over it. He covered the earthenware pot and the oven whenever he took something out of them. He would give the food to his companions and take the meat out of the pot. He went on cutting the bread and scooping the meat (for his companions) till they all ate their fill, and even then, some food remained. Then the Prophet said (to my wife), "Eat and present to others as the people are struck with hunger."

In another narration during the striking of this Huge rock another great miracle of prophecies happened and was foretold :

One famous example of the many miracles that occurred during this day was when the Muslims came upon a boulder while they were digging that would be an obstacle to making the ditch. None of them were able to break it up with their spades, so they went to Prophet
    Muhammad (SAW) for advice. The Prophet (SAW) lifted his spade and struck down on the rock, and in an instant it transformed into a loose sand dune. In another version,Al-Bara’ said:

On Al-Khandaq (the trench) Day there stood out a rock too immune for our spades to break up. We therefore went to see the Messenger of Allâh [pbuh] for advice. He took the spade, and struck the rock uttering “in the Name of Allâh, Allâh is Great, the keys of Ash-Shâm (Geographical Syria) are mine, I swear by Allâh, I can see its palaces at the moment;” on the second strike he said: “Allâh is Great, Persia is mine, I swear by Allâh, I can now see the white palace of Madain;” and for the third time he struck the rock, which turned into very small pieces, he said: “Allâh is Great, I have been given the keys of Yemen, I swear by Allâh, I can see the gates of San‘a while I am in my place.”

While I am in Place (as bolded above) refers to Medina (1000+ kms from Sana'a) It so happened San'a , Yemen came under Prophet (pbuh) 's rule while Prophet(pbuh) was still alive ( SEE HOW EXACT , subhanallah) and this masjid was built as ordered by Prophet (pbuh) to his subordinate who went to Sana .. details in the below video

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDekSGAQRR4

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

Prophecy about the death of Prophet's (peace be upon him) daughter while she was fine and healthy.

BUKHARI Volume 4, Book 56, Number 819 :Narrated by 'Aisha
    Once Fathima came walking and her gait resembled the gait of the Prophet . The Prophet said, "Welcome, O my daughter!" Then he made her sit on his right or on his left side, and then he told her a secret and she started weeping. I asked her, "Why are you weeping?" He again told her a secret and she started laughing. I said, "I never saw happiness so near to sadness as I saw today." I asked her what the Prophet had told her. She said, "I would never disclose the secret of Allah's Apostle ." When the Prophet died, I asked her about it. She replied. "The Prophet said.) 'Every year Gabriel used to revise the Qur'an with me once only, but this year he has done so twice. I think this portends my death, and you will be the first of my family to follow me.' So I started weeping. Then he said. 'Don't you like to be the mistress of all the ladies of Paradise or the mistress of all the lady believers? So I laughed for that."

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1415 Post(s)

MashAllah and great thread brother...i like the part where prophet put his hand on Abu huraira ra s chest and abu huraira ra had such a strong memory afterwards that he ra related many narrations from prophet ....today we all benefit from it.

Another i like the sunnah of prophet is throwing off dust in face of kuffar army and they were defeated ....if i am at war ever...i ll revive this sunnah inshAllah...and expect same from muslims.
    ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

Arch Angel Gabriel giving answers to unknown questions asked by the Chief of the Jews (Abdullah Bin Salam)

Sahih Bukhari , Volume 6, Book 60, Number 7 :Narrated by Anas

'Abdullah bin Salam heard the news of the arrival of Allah's Apostle (at Medina) while he was on a farm collecting its fruits. So he came to the Prophet and said, "I will ask you about three things which nobody knows unless he be a prophet. Firstly, what is the first portent of the Hour? What is the first meal of the people of Paradise? And what makes a baby look like its father or mother?'. The Prophet said, "Just now Gabriel has informed me about that." 'Abdullah said, "Gabriel?" The Prophet said, "Yes." 'Abdullah said, "He, among the angels is the enemy of the Jews." On that the Prophet recited this Holy Verse: "Whoever is an enemy to Gabriel (let him die in his fury!) for he has brought it (i.e. Qur'an) down to your heart by Allah's permission." (2.97) Then he added, "As for the first portent of the Hour, it will be a fire that will collect the people from the East to West. And as for the first meal of the people of Paradise, it will be the caudite (i.e. extra) lobe of the fish liver. And if a man's discharge proceeded that of the woman, then the child resembles the father, and if the woman's discharge proceeded that of the man, then the child resembles the mother." On hearing that, 'Abdullah said, "I testify that None has the right to be worshipped but Allah, and that you are the Apostle of Allah, O, Allah's Apostle; the Jews are liars, and if they should come to know that I have embraced Islam, they would accuse me of being a liar." In the meantime some Jews came (to the Prophet) and he (Prophet) asked them, "What is 'Abdullah's status amongst you?" They replied, "He is the best amongst us, and he is our chief and the son of our chief." The Prophet said, "What would you think if 'Abdullah bin Salam embraced Islam?" They replied, "May Allah protect him from this!" Then 'Abdullah came out and said, "I testify that None has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is the Apostle of Allah." The Jews then said, "Abdullah is the worst of us and the son of the worst of us," and disparaged him. On that 'Abdullah said, "O Allah's Apostle! This is what I was afraid of!"

The Jews changed their testimony in a matter of a minute, lol. Just imagine in matters of 100s & 1000s of years!.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

Children seeing Gabriel (alaihisalam) when they were kids playing with Prophet was still still a kid.

Sahih Muslim (Book #001, Hadith #0311)
    Anas b. Malik reported that gabriel came to the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upo him) while he was playing with his playmates. He took hold of him and lay him prostrate on the ground and tore open his breast and took out the heart from it and then extracted a blood-clot out of it and said: That was the part of Satan in thee. And then he washed it with the water of Zamzam in a golden basin and then it was joined together and restored to it place. The boys came running to his mother, i. e. his nurse, and said: Verily Muhammad has been murdered. They all rushed toward him (and found him all right) His color was changed, Anas said. I myself saw the marks of needle on his breast. (Book #001, Hadith #0311)

Other ENCOUNTERS with Arch Angel Gabriel (alaihisalam)

SAHIH BUKHARI(Book #2, Hadith #47)
    Narrated Abu Huraira: One day while the Prophet was sitting in the company of some people, (The angel) gabriel came and asked, "What is faith?" Allah's Apostle replied, 'Faith is to believe in Allah, His angels, (the) meeting with Him, His Apostles, and to believe in Resurrection." Then he further asked, "What is Islam?" Allah's Apostle replied, "To worship Allah Alone and none else, to offer prayers perfectly to pay the compulsory charity (Zakat) and to observe fasts during the month of Ramadan." Then he further asked, "What is Ihsan (perfection)?" Allah's Apostle replied, "To worship Allah as if you see Him, and if you cannot achieve this state of devotion then you must consider that He is looking at you." Then he further asked, "When will the Hour be established?" Allah's Apostle replied, "The answerer has no better knowledge than the questioner. But I will inform you about its portents. 1. When a slave (lady) gives birth to her master. 2. When the shepherds of black camels start boasting and competing with others in the construction of higher buildings. And the Hour is one of five things which nobody knows except Allah. The Prophet then recited: "Verily, with Allah (Alone) is the knowledge of the Hour--." (31. 34) Then that man (gabriel) left and the Prophet asked his companions to call him back, but they could not see him. Then the Prophet said, "That was gabriel who came to teach the people their religion." Abu 'Abdullah said: He (the Prophet) considered all that as a part of faith.

SAHIH MUSLIM(Book #004, Hadith #1760)
    Ibn 'Abbas reported that while gabriel was sitting with the Apostle (may peace be upon him) he heard a creaking sound above him. He lifted his head and said: This As a gate opened in heaven today which had never been opened before. Then when an angel descended through it, he said: This is an angel who came down to the earth who had-never come down before. He greeted and said: Rejoice in two lights given to you which have not been given to any prophet before you: Falihat al-Kitab and the concluding verses of Suarah al-Baqara. You will never recite a letter from them for which you will not be given (a reward).

SAHIH BUKHARI Volume 6, Book 61, Number 503 :Narrated by Abu 'Uthman
    I was informed that Gabriel came to the Prophet while Um Salama was with him. Gabriel started talking (to the Prophet). Then the Prophet asked Um Salama, "Who is this?" She replied, "He is Dihya (al-Kalbi)." When Gabriel had left, Um Salama said, "By Allah, I did not take him for anybody other than him (i.e. Dihya) till I heard the sermon of the Prophet wherein he informed about the news of Gabriel." The subnarrator asked Abu 'Uthman: From whom have you heard that? Abu 'Uthman said: From Usama bin Zaid.

SAHIH BUKHARI(Book #41, Hadith #573)
    Narrated Abu Dhar: Once, while I was in the company of the Prophet, he saw the mountain of Uhud and said, "I would not like to have this mountain turned into gold for me unless nothing of it, not even a single Dinar remains of it with me for more than three days (i.e. I will spend all of it in Allah's Cause), except that Dinar which I will keep for repaying debts." Then he said, "Those who are rich in this world would have little reward in the Hereafter except those who spend their money here and there (in Allah's Cause), and they are few in number." Then he ordered me to stay at my place and went not far away. I heard a voice and intended to go to him but I remembered his order, "Stay at your place till I return." On his return I said, "O Allah's Apostle! (What was) that noise which I heard?" He said, "Did you hear anything?" I said, "Yes." He said, "gabriel came and said to me, 'Whoever amongst your followers dies, worshipping none along with Allah, will enter Paradise.' " I said, "Even if he did such-and-such things (i.e. even if he stole or committed illegal sexual intercourse)" He said, "Yes."

SAHIH MUSLIM(Book #030, Hadith #5713)
    Sa'd reported that on the Day of Ubud I saw on the right side of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and on his left side two persons dressed in white clothes and whom I did not see before nor after that, and they were Gabriel and Michael (Allah be pleased with both of them).

SAHIH MUSLIM (Book #031, Hadith #5997)
    'A'isha, the wife of Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him), reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: 'A'isha, here is gabriel offering you greetings. She said: 1 made a reply: Let there be peace and blessings of Allah upon him, and added: He sees what I do not see.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

(1) Narrated Abdullah bin Masud: During the lifetime of the Prophet the moon was split into two parts and on that the Prophet said, "Bear witness (to thus)." (Book #56, Hadith #830)

(2) Narrated Anas: That the Meccan people requested Allah's Apostle to show them a miracle, and so he showed them the splitting of the moon. (Book #56, Hadith #831)

(3) Narrated Ibn 'Abbas: the moon was split into two parts during the lifetime of the Prophet. (Book #56, Hadith #832)

The Indian history has recorded the name of one of their kings, Chakrawati Farmas, who is claimed to have witnessed the event of the splitting of the moon. An Indian historical manuscript [The Indian manuscript is kept in the India Office Library, London, which has reference number: Arabic, 2807, 152-173. It is quoted in the book “Muhammad Rasulullah,” by M. Hamidullah (2)] reports that:

“There is a very old tradition in Malabar, South-West Coast of India, that Chakrawati Farmas, one of their kings had observed the splitting of the moon, the celebrated miracle of the Holy Prophet (peace be upon him) at Mecca, and learning, on inquiry, that there was a prediction of the coming of a Messenger of God from Arabia, he appointed his son as regent and set out to meet him. He embraced Islam at the hand of the Prophet, and when returning home, at the direction of the Prophet, he died at the port of Zafar. This information is in an Indian manuscript kept in the “India Office Library”, which contains several other details about King Chakrawati Farmas.

The Indian king that visited the Prophet (peace be upon him) is mentioned in the Books of Hadith. In al-Hakim’s Mustadrak[3] it is reported that Abu Sa’id al-Khudri said: “Then the King of India gave Allah’s Messenger (peace be upon him) a gift, a bottle of pickle that had ginger in it. The Holy Prophet distributed it among his Companions. I also received a piece of it to eat.”

It is known that the king became a Companion through meeting the Messenger (peace be upon him) and believing in him and dying as such.
    Islamic references preserve the story of this Companion, who came from India. Imam Ibn Hajar al-‘Asqalani has mentioned him in al-Isabah and in Lisan al-Mizan.[4] He says that his name was (Sirbanak), the name he is known by among the Arabs.

It is due to this incident about their king, the people of Malabar became the first community in India to accept Islam. Subsequently, they increased their trade with Arabs, as the Arab ships used to pass by their shores on the way to China before the advent of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

(Mustadrak al-Hakim/ kitab al-‘At’imah, Vol. 4, p. 150.)
    Related info about the splitting of the Moon in the quote above.. The link for above quote is http://www.quranandscience.com/quran...qhistoricallyq

The fact (not Myth- as called by an anti Islam Sadasivan,) that is popular among the Kerala Muslims goes like this: Once Cheraman Perumal was walking with his queen in the palace, when he witnessed the splitting of moon. Shocked by this, he informed his astronomers to note down the exact time of moon split. Then, when a bunch of Arab merchants visited his palace, he asked them about this incident. Their answers led the King to Mecca, where he met Mohammed and converted to Islam. Mohammed named him as Thiya-uj-uddan. Then, the king wrote letters to his kingdom to accept Islam and follow the teachings of Malik bin Deenar. Accompanied by Malik, Cheraman Perumal died on the way back to India. But the crew visited Musiris and gave the letter to the chieftain there, who welcomed them and helped in the construction of the first mosque in India. Arathalli temple was converted to Juma Masjid in 629 A.D and the crew settled around the mosque.[3] (from wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheraman_Perumal_myths)

Malik bin Deenar accepted Islam directly from Muhammed . He went to the Indian Subcontinent by the order of Muhammed with Tajuddeen Cheraman Perumal, who also accepted Islam (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malik_Deenar ) as quoted in wiki

''....Ten years after the arrival of Cheraman Perumal, with Muhammed's journey to heaven, the news took them all back to Medina. But a few days later Malik Ibn Habeeb came to see the sacred visage in his dream. Muhammed advised them never reject sultan’s words to carry on their mission to India as fast as they can. Muhammed added: “The journey is more useful, it will fetch many pleasant things.” Hearing these holy words, they began to prepare for the journey, for that they arranged two ships. Sharaf Ibn Malik Deenar, his brother Malik Deenar, Malik Ibn Habeeb, his wife Qumariya, his children, and some slaves soon set out for Malabar. One of their ships anchored in Madurakkara (Tamil Nadu), which was called ‘Taqipatanam’ in ancient times. In that place Taqudeen became the Amir and erected there a Juma mosque ''

P.s. Its important to note that Non Muslim historians like Sadasivan, K.M Panikkar have tried to portray this as a Myth, because its their usual style of history like the one of Madurai Veeran , a Robin Hood Character who was once the top most wanted list in the police then since he was robbing wealth from the Rich and distributing to the poor but was transformed to a deity a famous God, in a matter of just 300 years , he is popular untill Malaysia hindus with a temple there (Naudubillah, taking Man as God' and was promoted by these obsessed with Myth, people. Like always say a stupid thinks as other as stupid, A Liar thinks others as Liar similarly are some of these so called historians.

Agnostic.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

I have a question about a miracle-the quran. I don't understand the miracle of quran. Surah like it challenge?How many people know Arabic in this world.People can just speak.they know 0 grammar,rules or anything.Who would spend 15-20 years learning it to prove quran false.I know you will say that Arabs were skilful poets but there people in the world who do their profession like no other can. Sachin tendulkar,pele,,singers like dr.dre,Scientists like Einstein etc.There are barely anyone to compete them.They are legend in their field.Even as I said before that greatest poet in the arab history-al mutanabbi, Abdul ala al marri did not accept Islam.Why?Jealousy?huh.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ismail123 View Post
    I have a question about a miracle-the quran. I don't understand the miracle of quran. Surah like it challenge?How many people know Arabic in this world.People can just speak.they know 0 grammar,rules or anything.Who would spend 15-20 years learning it to prove quran false.I know you will say that Arabs were skilful poets but there people in the world who do their profession like no other can. Sachin tendulkar,pele,,singers like dr.dre,Scientists like Einstein etc.There are barely anyone to compete them.They are legend in their field.Even as I said before that greatest poet in the arab history-al mutanabbi, Abdul ala al marri did not accept Islam.Why?Jealousy?huh.
    Kindly see in the Video below at 21 seconds a Gentle Man in the grey suits he is Anis Shorrosh a Palestinian Arab but living in the USA he knows the Quran well and will read exactly like an Arab (see his other video with Shk Deedat) Such & even more well versed people are living Now at present in the Middle East and their Population is more than 13 million in The whole ME and its growing in other states except in Saudi. check wiki.

But people like him Arab but living in Americas and Europe are in Millions again.

Our Prophet (pbuh) was not God read post # 112 he was a human but did commit petty errors but was admonished in the Quran by Allah. I don't
    want to paint a rosy picture about Islam. There were a few setbacks in our history as well but that would be hardly 5 % or maximum within 10 %
    but that's how allah tested even his Prophet (pbuh) and his companions but became From Gentiles (that how bible called the Pagan Arabs) rulers of the world in a matter of 30-35 years an unimaginable record

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...our-Eman/page3 post # 112

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

Correction: Didn't post vid link in a hurry for prayer to Masjid.

Kindly see in the Video below at 21 seconds a Gentle Man in the grey suits he is Anis Shorrosh a Palestinian Arab but living in the USA he knows the Quran well and will read exactly like an Arab (see his other video with Shk Deedat) www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0IZlXHSIhQ

So Such & even more well versed people are living Now at present in the Middle East and their Population is more than 13 million in The whole ME and its growing in other states except in Saudi. check wiki Qatar, Bahrain where Non Muslim S Asians have increased and people like him Christian Arab but living in Americas and Europe and around the world are in Millions again. Proves the following facts

1) We can't say they are afraid of the Islamic state so that they did not try to produce a Quran like this but they can't produce as said in Quran

2) Islam was not spread by Sword as critics Claims are those 13 million who are mostly coptic Christians & Jews with Arabic as mother tongue or as equally well versed multi language.

3) Non Muslims are Happy in Muslim states as well like in Bahrain Qatar.

4) The verse there is no compulsion in Religion in Quran (2 :256) is true by the Demography statistics

Our Prophet (pbuh) was not God he was a human but did commit petty errors not sins voluntarily but was admonished in the Quran then & then Immediately by Allah. I don't want to paint a rosy picture about Islam. There were a few setbacks in our history as well but that would be hardly 5 % or maximum within 10 % but that's how Allah tested even his Prophet (pbuh) and his companions ( read Quran 3:139 -144) who became From Gentiles (that how bible called the Pagan Arabs)to the rulers of the world in a matter of 30-35 years an unimaginable record

Agnostic.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

You did not understood my question brother.Even I can speak basic Arabic.I am not saying how many can talk but how many know it in depth.We both speak very good english and we both are fluent but can you and me make poetry in English?I don't think so.Will make thousand mistakes.The same is for Arabic.How many of them ,today can make arab poetry?And even let's assume that it can't be matched but see There are are thousands of great scientist but the theory of relativity or evolution was found by only einstien Amd Dawkins.Everyone had same information available to them at that time but only the found it out.So why can't be the prophet be someone like them.

Agnostic.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

I have a question about a miracle-the quran. I don't understand the miracle of quran. Surah like it challenge?How many people know Arabic in this world.People can just speak.they know 0 grammar,rules or anything.Who would spend 15-20 years learning it to prove quran false.Even as I said before that greatest poet in the arab history-al mutanabbi, Abdul ala al marri did not accept Islam.?huh.
    Read carefully what I said

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

Read carefully what I said
    @ ismail 123
    Better keep this thread about only for Miracles of our Prophet ., If you did not believe it leave it since I have to update further atleast 100 of them as mentioned in the OP and this thread So open you our thread in Q & A section for further Doubts.clarifications,Refutations etc Thanks.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by snow_flakes View Post
    MashAllah and great thread brother...i like the part where prophet put his hand on Abu huraira ra s chest and abu huraira ra had such a strong memory afterwards that he ra related many narrations from prophet ....today we all benefit from it.

Another i like the sunnah of prophet is throwing off dust in face of kuffar army and they were defeated ....if i am at war ever...i ll revive this sunnah inshAllah...and expect same from muslims.
    Here is the Hadith in the quote with the Exact words of our Prophet involving miraculous memory of Abu Huaira (raz anhu)

Bukhari Volume 4, Book 56, Number 841 :Narrated by Abu Huraira
    I said, "O Allah's Apostle! I hear many narrations from you but I forget them." He said, "Spread your covering sheet." I spread my sheet and he moved both his hands as if scooping something and emptied them in the sheet and said, "Wrap it." I wrapped it round my body, and since then I have never forgotten a single Hadith..

So after this Dua from Prophet He became the top rememberer of hadith nearly 6000 hadiths.

Muslim Book #031, Hadith #6055
    Abdullah Ibn 'abbas reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) came to privy and I placed for him water for ablution, When he came out he said: Who placed it here? And in a version of Zuhair they (the Companions) said, and in the version of Abu Bakr (the words are): I said: It is ibn 'Abbas (who has done that), whereupon he (the Holy Prophet) said: May Allah grant him deep understanding of religion.

The Prophet would often draw Abdullah as a child close to him, pat him on the shoulder and pray: "O Lord, make him acquire a deep understanding of the religion of Islam and instruct him in the meaning and interpretation of things.".Then it was seen seen that none of the Sahabas had narrated more hadith explaining the meaning of Quran than Ibn Abbas . .Sad ibn abi Waqqas described him with these words: "I have never seen someone who was quicker in understanding, who had more knowledge and greater wisdom than Ibn Abbas. I have seen Umar summon him to discuss difficult problems in the presence of veterans of Badr from among the Muhajirin and Ansar. Ibn Abbas would speak and Umar would not disregard what he had to say." So he was known as "the learned man of this Ummah"
    http://www.sunnah.org/history/Sahaba/abbas.html

Tafsir Ibn Abbas http://www.altafsir.com/Ibn-Abbas.asp

Agnostic.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

@ ismail 123
    Better keep this thread about only for Miracles of our Prophet ., If you did not believe it leave it since I have to update further atleast 100 of them as mentioned in the OP and this thread So open you our thread in Q & A section for further Doubts.clarifications,Refutations etc Thanks.
    Sure, can you please answer my question in my thread?

Odan
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    631 Post(s)

Ka'b Ibn Zuhayr [May Allah be pleased with him] was the greatest Arab poet alive at the time of the Prophet and he accepted Islam. Whether they accepted it or not does not disprove the Quran in anyway.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

The Indian history has recorded the name of one of their kings, Chakrawati Farmas, who is claimed to have witnessed the event of the splitting of the moon. An Indian historical manuscript [The Indian manuscript is kept in the India Office Library, London, which has reference number: Arabic, 2807, 152-173. It is quoted in the book “Muhammad Rasulullah,” by M. Hamidullah (2)] reports that: For more info try this link

http://www.quranandscience.com/quran...qhistoricallyq

The fact (not Myth- as called by an anti Islam Sadasivan,) that is popular among the Kerala Muslims goes like this: Once Cheraman Perumal was walking with his queen in the palace, when he witnessed the splitting of moon. Shocked by this, he informed his astronomers to note down the exact time of moon split. Then, when a bunch of Arab merchants visited his palace, he asked them about this incident. Their answers led the King to Mecca, where he met Mohammed and converted to Islam. Mohammed named him as Thiya-uj-uddan. Then, the king wrote letters to his kingdom to accept Islam and follow the teachings of Malik bin Deenar. Accompanied by Malik, Cheraman Perumal died on the way back to India. But the crew visited Musiris and gave the letter to the chieftain there, who welcomed them and helped in the construction of the first mosque in India. Arathalli temple was converted to Juma Masjid in 629 A.D and the crew settled around the mosque.[3] (from wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheraman_Perumal_myths)

Malik bin Deenar accepted Islam directly from Muhammed . He went to the Indian Subcontinent by the order of Muhammed with Tajuddeen Cheraman Perumal, who also accepted Islam (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malik_Deenar ) as quoted in wiki

''....Ten years after the arrival of Cheraman Perumal, with Muhammed's journey to heaven, the news took them all back to Medina. But a few days later Malik Ibn Habeeb came to see the sacred visage in his dream. Muhammed advised them never reject sultan’s words to carry on their mission to India as fast as they can. Muhammed added: “The journey is more useful, it will fetch many pleasant things.” Hearing these holy words, they began to prepare for the journey, for that they arranged two ships. Sharaf Ibn Malik Deenar, his brother Malik Deenar, Malik Ibn Habeeb, his wife Qumariya, his children, and some slaves soon set out for Malabar. One of their ships anchored in Madurakkara (Tamil Nadu), which was called ‘Taqipatanam’ in ancient times. In that place Tajudeen became the Amir and erected there a Juma mosque ''

P.s. Its important to note that Non Muslim historians like Sadasivan, K.M Panikkar have tried to portray this as a Myth, because its their usual style of history like the one of Madurai Veeran , a Robin Hood Character who was once the top most wanted list in the police then since he was robbing wealth from the Rich and distributing to the poor but was transformed to a deity a famous God, in a matter of just 300 years , he is popular untill Malaysia hindus with a temple there (Naudubillah, taking Man as God' and was promoted by these obsessed with Myth, people. Like always say a stupid thinks as other as stupid, A Liar thinks others as Liar similarly are some of these so called biased dreaming historians.

Asalam, Peace

Continuing on the Records, evidences about The Miracle of Moon splitting in the above quote Just a week ago I unexpectedly had a chance to Visit near Kerala so I had travelled a little further Just to visit, Kasargod where is another Jumma Masjid built around or after 629 AD by the King together with Prophet's companion Malik Bin Deenar (radiyallahu anhu) but the videos recorded in our Tab could not be loaded but will try it later, inshallah.

Its a big place next to the Sea through which they had arrived here. The Masjid's Mihrab is as small and the roofs are made of solid wood (think red wood) but was strengthened later as in the old photos of Prophets masjid and the grave of Malik bin Dinar(Raa) is outside on the left side of the Masjid. The whole corridor could be in 10's of acres with institutions with Malik Deenar (raa)'s name and they showed me a stone slab at the back of the Masjid which has a miracle story is told and also its said some Rods of stones were brought by Malik Bin Dinar which were embedded in several Masjid (7-9)they built during his time itself but a pity all was in their local language & urdu that was a difficult to communicate and their staffs were busy and could not have a clear conversation except they said this is 1400 years old Masjid in a little Urdu. I bought a book from them of 80 + pages which seems very secular with some anti Islamic historian views printed too. Here are some additional info from the book a few of the many, many worth noting.

pg 40''........for Imam Tabari the author of many celebrated works recorded obviously in his renowned work 'Firdausul Hikmah '' that Cheraman Perumal called on the Prophet (pbuh) and stayed with him for seventeen days.Then he returned to Kerala.

pg 46 ''........ We can easily calculate that Cheraman Perumal was a contemporary king to Prophet(pbuh) if the reference of Dr Barnell who had done a plenty of researches in the issue of the Kings conversion is Right (citation- kerala muslim Charithram ,pg 52) a local history book.

pg47 ;;....... we can see some words in 'Jagath Guru ' a famous work in kannada language when I went to Malabar of Arabia in the period of 'satyagraha'. I came to read some sanskrit documents in a Hindu Temple. they tell about the conversion of the King (citation Dutch Records of Arakkal pg 29)'' I was astonished a day by the separation of Moon. I enquired many astrologists about the incident they all said. Your Excellency, Arabia witnessed a Sacred birth,His Religion is an only way to receive all the worldly and the hereafter fortunes,this Occurrence is connected with him................''

Other Scientific proofs is the Rima Ariadaeus is a linear rile on the Moon at 6.4°N 14.0°E. It is named after the crater Ariadaeus, which marks its eastern end. Over 300 kilometers long, it is thought to have been formed when a section of the Moon's crust sank down between two parallel fault lines (making it a graben or fault trough)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Splitting_of_the_moon

NASA photograph from Apollo 10 in 1969shows A scar, Rima Ariadaeus on the surface of the moon alleged to be evidence of a healed split

Though a true believer does not need proofs as these because he is confident about the truth speaking of The Noble Quran and its Prophet (pbuh), and his companions and his righteous followers as in this case regarding the authenticity and age of the Caliph Uthman's Quran in Tashkent where we had given the date from our Islamic history of 653 AD only to be proved CORRECT by Radio carbon analysis test by The Oxford Lab under in charge of the Christies Auction Company who normally auction Antiquities worth millions of dollars ,in the thread post # 132

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...n-of-god/page4

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

Assalam , Peace on those who seek guidance,

Here is a video of Prophesies in the first half and continued by Miracles of Prophet described by A R Green, a Must watch, worth watching

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTxZ...46A64&index=16

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

Volume 4, Book 56, Number 776 :
    Narrated by Salim bin Abi Aj-Jad
    Jabir bin 'Abdullah said, "The people became very thirsty on the day of Al-Hudaibiya (Treaty). A small pot containing some water was in front of the Prophet and when he had finished the ablution, the people rushed towards him. He asked, 'What is wrong with you?' They replied, 'We have no water either for performing ablution or for drinking except what is present in front of you.' So he placed his hand in that pot and the water started flowing among his fingers like springs. We all drank and performed ablution (from it)." I asked Jabir, "How many were you?" he replied, "Even if we had been one-hundred-thousand, it would have been sufficient for us, but we were fifteen-hundred."

Bukhari Volume 4, Book 56, Number 778 :Narrated by Anas bin Malik in short 70-8- men eatuing from a some loaves of barley
    Volume 4, Book 56, Number 780 :Narrated by Jabir
    My father had died in debt. So I came to the Prophet and said, "My father (died) leaving unpaid debts, and I have nothing except the yield of his date palms; and their yield for many years will not cover his debts. So please come with me, so that the creditors may not misbehave with me." The Prophet went round one of the heaps of dates and invoked (Allah), and then did the same with another heap and sat on it and said, "Measure (for them)." He paid them their rights and what remained was as much as had been paid to them''.

Volume 4, Book 56, Number 775 :Narrated by Humaid
    Anas bin Malik said, "Once the time of the prayer became due and the people whose houses were close to the Mosque went to their houses to perform ablution, while the others remained (sitting there). A stone pot containing water was brought to the Prophet, who wanted to put his hand in it, but It was too small for him to spread his hand in it, and so he had to bring his fingers together before putting his hand in the pot. Then all the people performed the ablution (with that water)." I asked Anas, "How many persons were they." He replied, "There were eighty men."

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

Its not JUST said but it PROVED 100 % from records and letters (below) of reply of the King Ashama of Abyssinia HE accepted Islam (614 CE) immediately from the leader of the Migrated Muslims Jaafar (radiyallahu anhu) with tears and shunned away the Pagans who were trying to persuade the King with Expensive Gifts just to kick out the emigrant Muslims totalling about 100 including women. There are letters to & fro between our Prophet (pbuh) and the King which can seen in the below thread link.

When Prophet (pbuh) was in Medina about Angel Gibraeel informed the death of the King Ashama on the same day of death and Prophet held a Congregation with all companions saying something like we will pray for our pious servent of Allah Ashama now he is dead.

Letters to the Kings of the world from Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) file

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...ers+of+prophet

Hadiths Sahih Muslim

(1) Jabir b. 'Abdullah reported that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) offered prayer for Ashama, the Negus, and recited four takbirs. (Book #004, Hadith #2080)

(2) Jabir b. 'Abdullah reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: There died today the pious servant of Allah, Ashama. So he stood up and led us in (funeral prayer) over him. (Book #004, Hadith #2081)

Shows this is a MIRACLE among 100s of Miracles without any wireless or communication to get THE MESSAGE of Death of The KING ON THE SAME DAY from about 1500 kms far away Ethopia or Abyssinia To Medina.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Its not JUST said but it PROVED 100 % from records and letters (below) of reply of the King Ashama of Abyssinia HE accepted Islam (614 CE) immediately from the leader of the Migrated Muslims Jaafar (radiyallahu anhu) with tears and shunned away the Pagans who were trying to persuade the King with Expensive Gifts just to kick out the emigrant Muslims totalling about 100 including women. There are letters to & fro between our Prophet (pbuh) and the King which can seen in the below thread link.

When Prophet (pbuh) was in Medina about Angel Gibraeel informed the death of the King Ashama on the same day of death and Prophet held a Congregation with all companions saying something like we will pray for our pious servent of Allah Ashama now he is dead.

Letters to the Kings of the world from Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) file

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...ers+of+prophet

Hadiths Sahih Muslim

(1) Jabir b. 'Abdullah reported that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) offered prayer for Ashama, the Negus, and recited four takbirs. (Book #004, Hadith #2080)

(2) Jabir b. 'Abdullah reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: There died today the pious servant of Allah, Ashama. So he stood up and led us in (funeral prayer) over him. (Book #004, Hadith #2081)

Shows this is a MIRACLE among 100s of Miracles without any wireless or communication to get THE MESSAGE of Death of The KING ON THE SAME DAY from about 1500 kms far away Ethopia or Abyssinia To Medina.
    Brother where is the proof that the king died the same day when Allah's Messenger (pbuh) announced his death to sahaba r.a. I believe the word of Prophet (pbuh) but how do you prove it to those who don't.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by abdulmalik786 View Post
    Brother where is the proof that the king died the same day when Allah's Messenger (pbuh) announced his death to sahaba r.a. I believe the word of Prophet (pbuh) but how do you prove it to those who don't.
    There were communications because Arabs did have trade and communication (ferry or ships from a port near yemen or ) with that country and would have been confirmed later So I do not Doubt of Prophet(pbuh) words and nor his enemies did once he uttered a word or prophesy (read Ubay Ibn Khalaf, the Kafir's belief of Prophets word) Because Prophet (pbuh) never boasted anything even if he had THE BEST Chance to boast. Like during the death of his 1st son Ibrahim (raa) aged about 18 months died simultaneously there was a Sun eclipse and people started boasting'' see the sun is also sad its eclipsed '' BUT Prophet(pbuh) denied the sun does not eclipse for any ones death, Subhanallah , The Al Ameen , As Saadique the Prophet of Truth , never lied in his life time and if he said something he really meant it.

. Like When Prophet (pbuh ) MIRACULOUS journey on night of Mih'raj was debated asking Proofs by the JEWS & Meccan Kufar when Prophet (pbuh) told that I saw the Trade Caravan of (so& So- i think) returning on its way To Mecca 'and it happened exactly after two days that particular Caravan arrived in Mecca and Prophet(pbuh) told exactly description of Masjid Aqsa at Jerusalem even counting its windows etc ( a sight was shown immediately to him on all questions by Gibraeel(as) Giving Right information to a Jew and that was more miraculous than this because Prophet(pbuh) travelled from Mecca to Jerusalem and the Skies AND BACK within the same night.

Thanks you had asked about proof which brought up another Miracle oh Mihraj and Ubay Ibn Khalaf is discussed here. Though I have named the thread as '' 100 miracles'' some scholar says there are nearly 2000 miracles but they are high lightened like that of Ubay Ibn Khalf and many are embedded with in other incidents.

When I was a lad I used to think too much about Mihraj (asthaugfirullah)but when I see satellites travelling at a speed of 45000 kms per hour in space or UNIMAGINABLE 13 kms in a second or nearly a blink of our eye when Man can do this and we all believe NASA who does these, with less than a kilogram of his GOD GIVEN BRAIN , then WHY the CREATOR OF THAT MARVELLOUS BRAIN (7-8 inch diameter) can't do that ?

That's why in the sight of Allah swt this whole Earth's value is not even equal to ONE SIDE WING of a Fly . rightly said because see astronomy when comparing galaxy and the sun ( 100,000 times bigger than the earth) the SO BIG Sun is just a pencil dot. Subhanallah , and these Polytheists never understood EVEN THE MEANiNG OF 'GOD' leading to Multiple Gods and thats Shirk and the BIGGEST UNFORGIVBLE SIN (Biggest Blasphemy & Injustice against God) for which they will BURN forever.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

Incident of Ubay Ibn Khalaf, The enemy of Prophet who believed the Word of Prophet 100 %

Edit : From Post 28
    QUOTE=abdulmalik786;6162765]Brother where is the proof that the king died the same day when Allah's Messenger (pbuh) announced his death to sahaba r.a. I believe the word of Prophet (pbuh) but how do you prove it to those who don't.[/QUOTE]

The Miraculous Prophesy and death of an enemy Insulter Ubay Ibn Khalaf just by a scratch of aSpear

Ubay ibn khalaf used to Insult Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) while in Mecca by saying every time he met or saw him anywhere " I will kill you '' and ONCE Prophet Replied something like '' Inshallah, I will kill you '' and Ubay never expected these words and turned pale then listen to this note from a link (copy & paste)

Ibn ishaq related that: "when the messenger of allâh [pbuh] was going up the hillock, he was followed by ubai bin khalaf who was saying: ‘where is muhammad [pbuh]? either i kill him or i will be killed.’ the companions of muhammad [pbuh] said: ‘o messenger of allâh, do you mind if one of us combats with him?’ but the messenger of allâh [pbuh] said: ‘leave him!’ so when he drew nearer, the messenger of allâh [pbuh] took the spear from al-harith bin as-simma. he shivered violently in such a way that made all of them scatter in all directions violently and impulsively. then he faced him, observed his clavicle through a gap between the wide opening of the armour and the part of his neck enclosed by. he speared him in that spot. the effect of the stroke was so strong that it made him roll off his horse over and over. when he returned to quraish, they found that he had only had a small scratch in his neck. so when blood became congested he said: ‘by allâh, muhammad has killed me.’ hearing him say so, they said: ‘by allâh you are afraid to death. by allâh, you are possessed by a devil.’ he replied: ‘he had already told me when we were in makkah: ‘i will kill you.’ by allâh, had he spate on me, he would have killed me.’ eventually, the enemy of allâh breathed his last at a place called sarif, while they were taking him back to makkah."[ibn hisham 2/84; za'd al-ma'ad 2/97] in a version by abul-aswad, on the authority of ‘urwa: he was lowing like a bull and saying: "by the one in whose hand is my soul, if (the pain) i am suffering from now were distributed among the people of al-majaz, it would cause them to die."[mukhtasar seerat ar-rasool p.250]

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by abdulmalik786 View Post

Bukhari Volume 4, Book 56, Number 824 :Narrated by Anas bin Malik
    The Prophet had informed us of the death of Ja'far and Zaid before the news of their death reached us, and his eyes were shedding tears.

(THIS WAS DURING THE BATTLE OF MUTAH WHEN THE ARMY WAS FAR AWAY BY MORE THAN 300-500 KMS & PROPHET WAS DELIVERING THE SERMON on his pulpit )

(BUKHARI Book #56, Hadith #782) Narrated Anas: Once during the lifetime of Allah's Apostle, the people of Medina suffered from drought. So while the Prophet was delivering a sermon on a Friday a man got up saying, "O Allah's Apostle! The HORSES and sheep have perished. Will you invoke Allah to bless us with rain?" The Prophet lifted both his hands and invoked. The sky at that time was as clear as glass. Suddenly a wind blew, raising clouds that gathered together, and it started raining heavily. We came out (of the Mosque) wading through the flowing water till we reached our homes. It went on raining till the next Friday, when the same man or some other man stood up and said, "O Allah's Apostle! The houses have collapsed; please invoke Allah to withhold the rain." On that the Prophet smiled and said, "O Allah, (let it rain) around us and not on us." I then looked at the clouds to see them separating forming a sort of a crown
    round Medina. (BUKHARI Book #56, Hadith #782)

NOBLE QURAN VERSE EXPOSES HYPOCRITES THEIR CHEIF SALUL(3323) TIRMIDHI

Sayyidina Zayd ibn Arqam (RA) narrated: I was with my uncle when I heard Abdullah ibn Ubayy ibn Salul say to his friends. "Expend not on those who are with Allah’s Messenger until they disperse." (63: 2) "If we return to Al-Madinah, the mightier ones of it will expel there from the meaner ones."(63 : 8) I mentioned that to my uncle who mentioned that to the Prophet (SAW) . The Prophet (SAW) called me and I narrated to him (what I had heard). So, Allah’s Messenger (SAW) sent for Abdullah ibn Ubayy and his friends who swore that they did not say that. Thus, Allah’s Messenger (SAW) belied me and accepted his word. This brought me a feeling as had never affected me, and I confined myself to my home. My uncle said to me. “You had no intention but that Allah’s Messenger should belie you and become angry.” But, Allah revealed: "When the hypocrites come to you...." (63 : 10) Allah’s Messenger sent for me, recited it and said, “Surely, Allah has proved you true.”
    [Ahmed 19305, Bukhari 4900, Muslim 2772]

Bukari Volume 4, Book 56, Number 779 :Narrated by 'Abdullah
    We used to consider miracles as Allah's Blessings, but you people consider them to be a warning. Once we were with Allah's Apostle on a journey, and we ran short of water. He said, "Bring the water remaining with you." The people brought a utensil containing a little water. He placed his hand in it and said, "Come to the blessed water, and the Blessing is from Allah." I saw the water flowing from among the fingers of Allah's Apostle , and no doubt, we heard the meal glorifying Allah, when it was being eaten (by him).

Volume 4, Book 56, Number 771 :Narrated by Imran bin Husain
    ''........................ So the Prophet ordered that her two water-skins be brought and he rubbed the mouths of the water-skins. As we were thirsty, we drank till we quenched our thirst and we were forty men. We also filled all our waterskins and other utensils with water, but we did not water the camels. The waterskin was so full that it was almost about to burst. The Prophet then said, "Bring what (foodstuff) you have." So some dates and pieces of bread were collected for the lady, and when she went to her people, she said, "I have met either the greatest magician or a prophet as the people claim." So Allah guided the people of that village through that lady. She embraced Islam and they all embraced Islam.

Volume 4, Book 56, Number 772 :narrated by Anas
    A bowl of water was brought to the Prophet while he was at Az-Zawra. He placed his hand in it and the water started flowing among his fingers. All the people performed ablution (with that water). Qatada asked Anas, "How many people were you?" Anas replied, "Three hundred or nearly three-hundred."

Bukari Volume 4, Book 56, Number 833 :Narrated by Anas
    Once two men from the companions of Allah's Apostle went out of the house of the Prophet on a very dark night. They were accompanied by two things that resembled two lamps lighting the way in front of them, and when they parted, each of them was accompanied by one of those two things (lamps) till they reached their homes.

( MUSLIM :Book #038, Hadith #6694)Jabir reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) came back from a journey and as he was near Medina, there was such a violent gale that the mountain seemed to be pressed. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: This wind has perhaps been made to blow for the death of a hypocrite, and as he reached Medina a notorious hypocrite from amongst the hypocrites had died

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

Assalam , Peace on those who seek guidance,

Here is a video of Prophesies in the first half and continued by Miracles of Prophet described by A R Green, a Must watch, worth watching

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTxZ...46A64&index=16

Chosroe ,The King of Persia (Super Power of those days )tore the letter of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) in front of the messenger and when Prophet (pbuh) cursed him saying something like
    '' May Allah tore your kingdom like you tore the Message of His to submit to Islam ''
    within a month the soldiers of Chosroe arrived to Medina asking Prophet to come with them since their king has called and Prophet told them to come the next day and when they came again on the next day, Prophet(pbuh) prophesied Chosroe is no more alive and accept Islam am telling the truth, Frightened soldiers return to know the truth King Chosroe is been betrayed by his son who murdered him and the soldiers and minister accept Islam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjRDoMW8QaY
    If you have the Hadith reference for the above incident of Persian King kindly give reference. Jazakallah

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

The Prophet's Night Journey to Jerusalem (Arabic: Israa) and Ascent to the Heavens (Arabic: Miraj

Noble Quran Sura :isra (night journey) Verse 1

'' Exalted is He who took His Servant by night from al-Masjid al-Haram to al-Masjid al- Aqsa, whose surroundings We have blessed, to show him of Our signs. Indeed, He is the Hearing, the Seeing.''

Sura An Najm (The Star ) http://quran.com/53/12-18

Will you then dispute with him (Muhammad SAW) about what he saw [during the Mi'raj: (Ascent of the Prophet SAW over the seven heavens)].

And indeed he (Muhammad SAW) saw him [Jibrael (Gabriel)] at a second descent (i.e. another time).

Near Sidrat-ul-Muntaha [lote-tree of the utmost boundary (beyond which none can pass)],

Near it is the Paradise of Abode.When that covered the lote-tree which did cover it!

The sight (of Prophet Muhammad SAW) turned not aside (right or left), nor it transgressed beyond (the) limit (ordained for it).

Indeed he (Muhammad SAW) did see, of the Greatest Signs, of his Lord (Allah).

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas: Rega
    rding the Statement of Allah"

"And We granted the vision (Ascension to the heavens) which We made you see (as an actual eye witness) was only made as a trial for the people." (17.60)

Ibn Abbas added: The sights which Allah's Apostle was shown on the Night Journey when he was taken to Bait-ul Maqdis (i.e. Jerusalem) were actual sights, (not dreams). And the Cursed Tree (mentioned) in the Quran is the tree of Zaqqum (itself).Volume 5, Book 58, Number 228:

Volume 4, Book 54, Number 462: Narrated Ibn Abbas:
    The Prophet said, "On the night of my Ascent to the Heaven, I saw Moses who was a tall brown curly-haired man as if he was one of the men of Shan'awa tribe, and I saw Jesus, a man of medium height and moderate complexion inclined to the red and white colors and of lank hair. I also saw Malik, the gate-keeper of the (Hell) Fire and Ad-Dajjal amongst the signs which Allah showed me." (The Prophet then recited the Holy Verse): "So be not you in doubt of meeting him' when you met Moses during the night of Mi'raj over the heavens" (32.23)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrated Abbas bin Malik:

Malik bin Sasaa said that Allah's Apostle described to them his Night Journey saying, "While I was lying in Al-Hatim or Al-Hijr, suddenly someone came to me and cut my body open from here to here." I asked Al-Jarud who was by my side, "What does he mean?" He said, "It means from his throat to his pubic area," or said, "From the top of the chest." The Prophet further said, "He then took out my heart. Then a gold tray of Belief was brought to me and my heart was washed and was filled (with Belief) and then returned to its original place. Then a white animal which was smaller than a mule and bigger than a donkey was brought to me." (On this Al-Jarud asked, "Was it the Buraq, O Abu Hamza?" I (i.e. Anas) replied in the affirmative). The Prophet said, "The animal's step (was so wide that it) reached the farthest point within the reach of the animal's sight. I was carried on it, and Gabriel set out with me till we reached the nearest heaven.

When he asked for the gate to be opened, it was asked, 'Who is it?' Gabriel answered, 'Gabriel.' It was asked, 'Who is accompanying you?' Gabriel replied, 'Muhammad.' It was asked, 'Has Muhammad been called?' Gabriel replied in the affirmative. Then it was said, 'He is welcomed. What an excellent visit his is!' The gate was opened, and when I went over the first heaven, I saw Adam there. Gabriel said (to me). 'This is your father, Adam; pay him your greetings.' So I greeted him and he returned the greeting to me and said, 'You are welcomed, O pious son and pious Prophet.' Then Gabriel ascended with me till we reached the second heaven. Gabriel asked for the gate to be opened. It was asked, 'Who is it?' Gabriel answered, 'Gabriel.' It was asked, 'Who is accompanying you?' Gabriel replied, 'Muhammad.' It was asked, 'Has he been called?' Gabriel answered in the affirmative. Then it was said, 'He is welcomed. What an excellent visit his is!' The gate was opened.

When I went over the second heaven, there I saw Yahya (i.e. John) and 'Isa (i.e. Jesus) who were cousins of each other. Gabriel said (to me), 'These are John and Jesus; pay them your greetings.' So I greeted them and both of them returned my greetings to me and said, 'You are welcomed, O pious brother and pious Prophet.' Then Gabriel ascended with me to the third heaven and asked for its gate to be opened. It was asked, 'Who is it?' Gabriel replied, 'Gabriel.' It was asked, 'Who is accompanying you?' Gabriel replied, 'Muhammad.' It was asked, 'Has he been called?' Gabriel replied in the affirmative. Then it was said, 'He is welcomed, what an excellent visit his is!' The gate was opened, and when I went over the third heaven there I saw Joseph. Gabriel said (to me), 'This is Joseph; pay him your greetings.' So I greeted him and he returned the greeting to me and said, 'You are welcomed, O pious brother and pious Prophet.' Then Gabriel ascended with me to the fourth heaven and asked for its gate to be opened. It was asked, 'Who is it?' Gabriel replied, 'Gabriel' It was asked, 'Who is accompanying you?' Gabriel replied, 'Muhammad.' It was asked, 'Has he been called?' Gabriel replied in the affirmative. Then it was said, 'He is welcomed, what an excel lent visit his is!'

The gate was opened, and when I went over the fourth heaven, there I saw Idris. Gabriel said (to me), 'This is Idris; pay him your greetings.' So I greeted him and he returned the greeting to me and said, 'You are welcomed, O pious brother and pious Prophet.' Then Gabriel ascended with me to the fifth heaven and asked for its gate to be opened. It was asked, 'Who is it?' Gabriel replied, 'Gabriel.' It was asked. 'Who is accompanying you?' Gabriel replied, 'Muhammad.' It was asked, 'Has he been called?' Gabriel replied in the affirmative. Then it was said He is welcomed, what an excellent visit his is! So when I went over the fifth heaven, there I saw Harun (i.e. Aaron), Gabriel said, (to me). This is Aaron; pay him your greetings.' I greeted him and he returned the greeting to me and said, 'You are welcomed, O pious brother and pious Prophet.' Then Gabriel ascended with me to the sixth heaven and asked for its gate to be opened. It was asked. 'Who is it?' Gabriel replied, 'Gabriel.' It was asked, 'Who is accompanying you?' Gabriel replied, 'Muhammad.' It was asked, 'Has he been called?' Gabriel replied in the affirmative. It was said, 'He is welcomed. What an excellent visit his is!'

When I went (over the sixth heaven), there I saw Moses. Gabriel said (to me),' This is Moses; pay him your greeting. So I greeted him and he returned the greetings to me and said, 'You are welcomed, O pious brother and pious Prophet.' When I left him (i.e. Moses) he wept. Someone asked him, 'What makes you weep?' Moses said, 'I weep because after me there has been sent (as Prophet) a young man whose followers will enter Paradise in greater numbers than my followers.' Then Gabriel ascended with me to the seventh heaven and asked for its gate to be opened. It was asked, 'Who is it?' Gabriel replied, 'Gabriel.' It was asked,' Who is accompanying you?' Gabriel replied, 'Muhammad.' It was asked, 'Has he been called?' Gabriel replied in the affirmative. Then it was said, 'He is welcomed. What an excellent visit his is!'

So when I went (over the seventh heaven), there I saw Abraham. Gabriel said (to me), 'This is your father; pay your greetings to him.' So I greeted him and he returned the greetings to me and said, 'You are welcomed, O pious son and pious Prophet.' Then I was made to ascend to Sidrat-ul-Muntaha (i.e. the Lote Tree of the utmost boundary) Behold! Its fruits were like the jars of Hajr (i.e. a place near Medina) and its leaves were as big as the ears of elephants. Gabriel said, 'This is the Lote Tree of the utmost boundary) . Behold ! There ran four rivers, two were hidden and two were visible, I asked, 'What are these two kinds of rivers, O Gabriel?' He replied,' As for the hidden rivers, they are two rivers in Paradise and the visible rivers are the Nile and the Euphrates.'

Then Al-Bait-ul-Ma'mur (i.e. the Sacred House) was shown to me and a container full of wine and another full of milk and a third full of honey were brought to me. I took the milk. Gabriel remarked, 'This is the Islamic religion which you and your followers are following.' Then the prayers were enjoined on me: They were fifty prayers a day. When I returned, I passed by Moses who asked (me), 'What have you been ordered to do?' I replied, 'I have been ordered to offer fifty prayers a day.' Moses said, 'Your followers cannot bear fifty prayers a day, and by Allah, I have tested people before you, and I have tried my level best with Bani Israel (in vain). Go back to your Lord and ask for reduction to lessen your followers' burden.' So I went back, and Allah reduced ten prayers for me. Then again I came to Moses, but he repeated the same as he had said before. Then again I went back to Allah and He reduced ten more prayers. When I came back to Moses he said the same, I went back to Allah and He ordered me to observe ten prayers a day. When I came back to Moses, he repeated the same advice, so I went back to Allah and was ordered to observe five prayers a day.

When I came back to Moses, he said, 'What have you been ordered?' I replied, 'I have been ordered to observe five prayers a day.' He said, 'Your followers cannot bear five prayers a day, and no doubt, I have got an experience of the people before you, and I have tried my level best with Bani Israel, so go back to your Lord and ask for reduction to lessen your follower's burden.' I said, 'I have requested so much of my Lord that I feel ashamed, but I am satisfied now and surrender to Allah's Order.' When I left, I heard a voice saying, 'I have passed My Order and have lessened the burden of My Worshippers."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

I don't think you have these (sorry if I repeated any)

Lights to guide Companions

Narrated Anas bin Malik (Radhiallahu anhu):

Two of the companions of the Prophet (pbuh) departed from him on a dark night and were led by two lights like lamps (going in front of them from Allah as a miracle) lighting the way in front of them, and when they parted, each of them was accompanied by one of these lights till he reached their (respective) houses. [Sahih Bukhari: Book 8, Number 454]

Crying of the stem of the Date-palm Tree

Narrated Ibn Umar (Radhiallahu anhu):

The Prophet (pbuh) used to deliver his sermons while standing beside a trunk of a datepalm. When he had the pulpit made, he used it instead. The trunk started crying and the Prophet (pbuh) went to it, rubbing his hand over it (to stop its crying). [Sahih Bukhari: Book 56, Number 783]

The expulsion of a liar’s corpse by the Earth

Narrated Anas (Radhiallahu anhu):

There was a Christian who embraced Islam and read Surat-al-Baqara and Al-Imran, and he used to write (the revelations) for the Prophet (pbuh). Later on he returned to Christianity again and he used to say: “Muhammad knows nothing but what I have written for him.” Then Allah caused him to die, and the people buried him, but in the morning they saw that the earth had thrown his body out. They said, “This is the act of Muhammad and his companions. They dug the grave of our companion and took his body out of it because he had run away from them.” They again dug the grave deeply for him, but in the morning they again saw that the earth had thrown his body out. They said, “This is an act of Muhammad and his companions. They dug the grave of our companion and threw his body outside it, for he had run away from them.” They dug the grave for him as deep as they could, but in the morning they again saw that the earth had thrown his body out. So they believed that what had befallen him was not done by human beings and had to leave him thrown (on the ground). [Sahih Bukhari: Book 56, Number 814]

The Speech of the Wolf

Narrated Abu Huraira (Radhiallahu anhu):

The Prophet (pbuh) said, “While a man was riding a cow, it turned towards him and said, ‘I have not been created for this purpose (i.e. carrying), I have been created for sloughing.” The Prophet (pbuh) added, “I, Abu Bakr and ‘Umar (RA) believe in the story.” The Prophet (pbuh) went on, “A wolf caught a sheep, and when the shepherd chased it, the wolf said, ‘Who will be its guard on the day of wild beasts, when there will be no shepherd for it except me?’ “After narrating it, the Prophet (pbuh) said, “I, Abu Bakr and ‘Umar too believe it.” Abu Salama (a sub-narrator) said, “Abu Bakr and ‘Umar (RA) were not present then.” (It has been written that a wolf also spoke to one of the companions of the Prophet (pbuh) near Medina as narrated in Fatah-al-Bari: Narrated Unais bin ‘Amr: Ahban bin Aus said, “I was amongst my sheep. Suddenly a wolf caught a sheep and I shouted at it. The wolf sat on its tail and addressed me, saying, ‘Who will look after it (i.e. the sheep) when you will be busy and not able to look after it? Do you forbid me the provision which Allah has provided me?’ ” Ahban added, “I clapped my hands and said, ‘By Allah, I have never seen anything more curious and wonderful than this!’ On that the wolf said, ‘There is something (more curious) and wonderful than this; that is, Allah’s Apostle (pbuh) in those palm trees, inviting people to Allah (i.e. Islam).’ “Unais bin ‘Amr further said, “Then Ahban went to Allah’s Apostle (pbuh) and informed him what happened and embraced Islam.)” palm trees or other trees and share the fruits with me.” [Sahih Bukhari: Book 39, Number 517]
    “Whoever fears Allah, He will prepare for him a way out and provide for him from whence he least expects it. And whoever places his trust in Allah, Allah is sufficient for him. [ Sûrah al-Talâq : 2-3]

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

Asalam, Peace

Continuing on the Records, evidences about The Miracle of Moon splitting in the above quote Just a week ago I unexpectedly had a chance to Visit near Kerala so I had travelled a little further Just to visit, Kasargod where is another Jumma Masjid built around or after 629 AD by the King together with Prophet's companion Malik Bin Deenar (radiyallahu anhu) but the videos recorded in our Tab could not be loaded but will try it later, inshallah.

Its a big place next to the Sea through which they had arrived here. The Masjid's Mihrab is as small and the roofs are made of solid wood (think red wood) but was strengthened later as in the old photos of Prophets masjid and the grave of Malik bin Dinar(Raa) is outside on the left side of the Masjid. The whole corridor could be in 10's of acres with institutions with Malik Deenar (raa)'s name and they showed me a stone slab at the back of the Masjid which has a miracle story is told and also its said some Rods of stones were brought by Malik Bin Dinar which were embedded in several Masjid (7-9)they built during his time itself but a pity all was in their local language & urdu that was a difficult to communicate and their staffs were busy and could not have a clear conversation except they said this is 1400 years old Masjid in a little Urdu. I bought a book from them of 80 + pages which seems very secular with some anti Islamic historian views printed too. Here are some additional info from the book a few of the many, many worth noting.

pg 40''........for Imam Tabari the author of many celebrated works recorded obviously in his renowned work 'Firdausul Hikmah '' that Cheraman Perumal called on the Prophet (pbuh) and stayed with him for seventeen days.Then he returned to Kerala.

pg 46 ''........ We can easily calculate that Cheraman Perumal was a contemporary king to Prophet(pbuh) if the reference of Dr Barnell who had done a plenty of researches in the issue of the Kings conversion is Right (citation- kerala muslim Charithram ,pg 52) a local history book.

pg47 ;;....... we can see some words in 'Jagath Guru ' a famous work in kannada language when I went to Malabar of Arabia in the period of 'satyagraha'. I came to read some sanskrit documents in a Hindu Temple. they tell about the conversion of the King (citation Dutch Records of Arakkal pg 29)'' I was astonished a day by the separation of Moon. I enquired many astrologists about the incident they all said. Your Excellency, Arabia witnessed a Sacred birth,His Religion is an only way to receive all the worldly and the hereafter fortunes,this Occurrence is connected with him................''

Other Scientific proofs is the Rima Ariadaeus is a linear rile on the Moon at 6.4°N 14.0°E. It is named after the crater Ariadaeus, which marks its eastern end. Over 300 kilometers long, it is thought to have been formed when a section of the Moon's crust sank down between two parallel fault lines (making it a graben or fault trough)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Splitting_of_the_moon

NASA photograph from Apollo 10 in 1969shows A scar, Rima Ariadaeus on the surface of the moon alleged to be evidence of a healed split

Though a true believer does not need proofs as these because he is confident about the truth speaking of The Noble Quran and its Prophet (pbuh), and his companions and his righteous followers as in this case regarding the authenticity and age of the Caliph Uthman's Quran in Tashkent where we had given the date from our Islamic history of 653 AD only to be proved CORRECT by Radio carbon analysis test by The Oxford Lab under in charge of the Christies Auction Company who normally auction Antiquities worth millions of dollars ,in the thread post # 132

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...n-of-god/page4
    Substantiating on the proofs of the GREATEST MIRACLE of the Splitting of the Moon , i had failed to mention the Quran verse as some Ignorants claim that there is no mention in the Noble Quran.

Noble Quran 54:1-3 '' The Hour has come near, and the moon has split [in two].And if they see a miracle, they turn away and say, "Passing magic."And they denied and followed their inclinations. But for every matter is a [time of] settlement. ''

Tafsir Ibn abbas (raa)

And from his narration on the authority of Ibn 'Abbas that he said in the interpretation of Allah's saying (The hour drew nigh): '(The hour drew nigh) He says: the coming of the Hour drew nigh by the advent of Muhammad (pbuh) and the coming down of the smock (and the moon was rent in twain) this is also another sign of the closeness of the Day of Judgement.

Note: The Krack of the Moon visible even now is only 300 kms (as per Nasa, Allah know the truth) Might be Allah swt left only this 300 kms as a Proof for our satellites to take images and More than this May be not good for the Moon itself as it could disintegrate.

though its been 1400 years already from the moon splitting miracle and warning of the day of judgement, though We may wonder since its a very Long time for us but not for Allah swt because as per Quran 1000 years of this World if Just like a Single day in the Sight of Al Haay, The Everliving, Everlasting Allag swt

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

Few Miracles Of Prophesies fulfilled few years to 25 years after the death of the Prophet (pbuh)

( Sahih Bukhari : Book #57, Hadith #24)
    Narrated anas bin malik: The Prophet once climbed the mountain of Uhud with Abu Bakr, 'umar and 'Uthman. The mountain shook with them. The Prophet said (to the mountain), "Be firm, O Uhud! For on you there are no more than a Prophet, a Siddiq and two martyrs.

(Sahih Bukhari Book #73, Hadith #235)

Narrated Abu Musa: That he was in the company of the Prophet in one of the gardens of Medina and in the hand of the Prophet there was a stick, and he was striking (slowly) the water and the mud with it. A man came (at the gate of the garden) and asked permission to enter. The Prophet said, "Open the gate for him and give him the glad tidings of entering Paradise. "I went, and behold! It was Abu Bakr. So I opened the gate for him and informed him of the glad tidings of entering Paradise. Then another man came and asked permission to enter. The Prophet said, "Open the gate for him and give him the glad tidings of entering Paradise." Behold! It was 'Umar. So I opened the gate for him and gave him the glad tidings of entering Paradise. Then another man came and asked permission to enter. The Prophet was sitting in a leaning posture, so he sat up and said, "Open the gate for him and give him the glad tidings of entering Paradise with a calamity which will befall him or which will take place." I went, and behold ! It was Uthman. So I opened the gate for him and gave him the glad tidings of entering Paradise and also informed him of what the Prophet had said (about a calamity). 'Uthman said, "Allah Alone Whose Help I seek (against that calamity).

Note: All these three Companions became Caliphs IN THE SAME ORDER THEY ENTERED THE GATES after the demise of Prophet(pbuh) Both Umar(raa) and Uthman (raa) were killed by enemies and Died as Martyrs
    But a Huge confusion or Calamity followed the death of Uthman (raa) as Prophesied by the Prophet (pbuh)

(Sahih Bukhai Book #031, Hadith #6174)
    Abu dharr reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: You would soon conquer Egypt and that is a land which is known (as the land of al-qirat). So when you conquer it, treat its inhabitants well. For there lies upon you the responsibility because of blood-tie or relationship of marriage (with them). And when you see two persons falling into dispute amongst themselves for the space of a brick, than get out of that. He (abu dharr) said: I saw Abd al-Rahman b. Shurahbil b. Hasana and his brother Rabi'a disputing with one another for the space of a brick. So I left that (land).

Note : Egypt came under the rule of Caliph Umar (raa)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

HADITH PROPHESYING 30 YEARS CALIPHATE AFTER PROPHETS DEMISE

Narrated Safinah: The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: The Caliphate of Prophecy will last THIRTY YEARS; then Allah will give the Kingdom of His Kingdom to anyone He wills. (Book #40, Hadith #4629)

The following hadith reported by at-Tirmizi on the authority of Safeenah who said that the Messenger (saw) said:"The Khilafah in my Ummah after me will be for thirty years. Then there will be Mulkan 'aduudan (hereditary rule) after that."

[Ahmed 21978]
    Sayyidina Safinah (RA) reported that Allah’s Messenger (SAW) said, “The Khilafah (Caliphate) will last among my ummah for thirty years. Then there will be kingdom after that.”
    Thereafter, Safinah said, “Count the khilafah of Abu bakr.” Then he said, “And of Umar (RA) and Uthman, and count the Khilafah of Ali . We will find the total to be thirty years. Saeed said that he told him that the Banu Umayyah imagined that the Khilafah rested with them. He said, The Banu Zarqa lie. Rather, they were kings, the worst of kings. [Ahmed 21978]

Caliphate Abu Bakr (raa) 2 year 3 months
    Caliphate Umar (raa) 10 years
    Caliphate Uthman (raa) 12 years + months
    Caliphate Ali (raa) 5 years
    Caliphate Hassan 0 years 6 months
    --------------
    total 30 years
    --------------

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

Prophecies : Islam will Prevail

Bukhari and Abu Dawud quote Habbab ibn Arat, who said:

Once, during the days of trouble and torture in Makka, I went to God’s Messenger, who was sitting in the shade of the Ka‘ba. I was still a slave in the hands of the Makkans then. They inflicted on me severe tortures. Unable to endure those tortures any more, I requested God’s Messenger to pray to God for help and salvation. But he turned towards me and said:

By God, previous communities had to endure more pitiless tortures. Some of them were made to lie in ditches and cut in two with saws but this did not make them forsake their faith. They were skinned alive but they never became weak against the enemy. Surely God will perfect this religion, but you display undue haste. A day will come when a woman will travel alone by herself from San’a to Hadramawt fearing nothing but wild beasts. However, you show impatience.Habbab concluded By God, what God’s Messenger predicted that day, have all come true. I have personally witnessed it all.

Prophecies : Martyrdom of Ammar( May Allah be pleased with him),

Bukhari, Muslim and Ahmad ibn Hanbal record:

During the construction of the Prophet’s Mosque in Madina, God’s Messenger, upon him be peace and blessings, told ‘Ammar: What a pity O ‘Ammar, a rebellious group will kill you. Ammar was killed in the Battle of Siffin by the supporters of Mu‘awiya, who rebelled against Caliph ‘Ali.

PROPHECIES: Informing the Right Spots of the death of Enemies

MuslimBook #040, Hadith #6868
    Anas b. Malik reported: We were along with Umar between Mecca and Medina that we began to look for the new moon. And I was a man
    with sharp eye- sight, so I could see it, but none except me saw it. I began to say to 'umar: Don't you see it? But he would not see
    it. Thereupon umar said: I would soon be able to see it (when it will shine more brightly). I lay upon bed. He then made a mention of
    the people of badr to us and said: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) showed us one day before (the actual battle) the place
    of death of the people (participating) in (the Battle) of badr and he was saying: This would be the place of death of so and so
    tomorrow, if Allah wills. Umar said: By Him Who sent him with truth, they did not miss the places (of their death) which Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) had pointed for them..................''

Prophecies :
    Muslims to Rule Cyprus and Umm Haram is Prophecised to be in Cyprus

Sa‘d ibn Abi Waqqas when the latter was gravely ill:Sa‘d, just as predicted by the holy Prophet, upon him be peace and blessings, took the command of the Muslim armies and destroyed the Persian Sassanid Empire, bringing many peoples within the guidance of Islam.The Prophet predicted the conquest of Cyprus
    . Once, when the Prophet woke up in the house of Umm Haram, the aunt of Anas ibn Malik, who served the Messenger for ten years in Madina, he smilingly said: I dreamt that my community would be waging war in the sea sitting on thrones like kings.

Umm Haram asked: ‘Pray that I too may be with them’. He said firmly: You shall be

All this came true forty years later when Umm Haram accompanied her husband ‘Ubada ibn Samit, on the conquest of Cyprus. She died there, and her tomb has since been a visited place.

Food for thought :Note : Who is a true Prophet ? answer from Deuteronomy 18:21-22 Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

21 You may be wondering, ‘How are we to know if a word has not been spoken by Adonai?’ 22 When a prophet speaks in the name of Adonai, and the prediction does not come true — that is, the word is not fulfilled — then Adonai did not speak that word. The prophet who said it spoke presumptuously; you have nothing to fear from him.[/COLOR]
    Last edited by talibilm09; 14-08-15 at 07:46 AM.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

Prophecies :
    Muslims to Rule Cyprus and Umm Haram is Prophecised to be in Cyprus
    Sa‘d ibn Abi Waqqas when the latter was gravely ill:Sa‘d, just as predicted by the holy Prophet, upon him be peace and blessings, took the command of the Muslim armies and destroyed the Persian Sassanid Empire, bringing many peoples within the guidance of Islam.The Prophet predicted the conquest of Cyprus. Once, when the Prophet woke up in the house of Umm Haram, the aunt of Anas ibn Malik, who served the Messenger for ten years in Madina, he smilingly said: I dreamt that my community would be waging war in the sea sitting on thrones like kings.

Umm Haram asked: ‘Pray that I too may be with them’. He said firmly: ''You shall be ''

All this came true forty years later when Umm Haram accompanied her husband ‘Ubada ibn Samit, on the conquest of Cyprus. She died there, and her tomb has since been a visited place.

Food for thought :Note : Who is a true Prophet ? answer from Deuteronomy 18:21-22 Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

21 You may be wondering, ‘How are we to know if a word has not been spoken by Adonai?’ 22 When a prophet speaks in the name of Adonai, and the prediction does not come true — that is, the word is not fulfilled — then Adonai did not speak that word. The prophet who said it spoke presumptuously; you have nothing to fear from him.[/COLOR]
    EDIT: Previous post in quote its not Forty years later but about 20 years (approx) later

Thanks Allah the mistake was found when I read the following hadith

Muslim :: Book 20 : Hadith 4700
    It has been narrated on the authority of Umm Haram (and she was the aunt of Anas) who said: The Holy Prophet (may peace be upon him) came to us one day and had a nap in our house. When he woke up, he was laughing. I said: Messenger of Allah, what made you laugh? He said: I saw a people from my followers sailing on the surface of the sea (looking) like kings (sitting) on their thrones. I said: Pray to Allah that He may include me among them. He said: You will hip among them. He had a (second) ntip, woke up and was laughing. I asked him (the reason for his laughter). He gave the same reply. I said: Pray to Allah that He may include me among them. He said: You are among the first ones. Anas said: 'Ubada b. Samit married her. He joined a naval expedition and took her along with him. When she returned, a mule was brought for her. While mounting it she fell down, broke her neck (and died).

Note: Since Prophet had two dreams nearly about in the same region Cyprus & Constantinople '' and Prophet comments You are among the First ones made me research the dates with the world history which is cleared by the two Wiki links given below though they spoke more in favour of them ( ie anti Muslims ) but the dates are correct as in our Islamic Records as 27-28 AH or 650 AD for the first Naval expedition under Muawiya ( Caliphate of Uthman RA) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyprus_in_the_Middle_Ages

and the second Expedition in 52 AH or 674–78 ( under Yazeed S/o Muawiya RA) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_o...74%E2%80%9378) so Umm Haram (May Allah be pleased with her) was in the first Expedition EXACTLY as Prophesied by Prophet in the above Hadith ( bolded, underlined in black )

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

Note : This are two Separate Prophesies of Prophet Put together and there are another few hadiths on the same matter but through other narrators as below
    Malik :: Book 21 : Hadith 21.18.39
    Muslim :: Book 20 : Hadith 4699
    Muslim :: Book 20 : Hadith 4701

No Critics = No Success
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1252 Post(s)

good job bro, may Allah reward you,