Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Quoted
    410 Post(s)

Dissing the Mods

I have noticed a growing trend amongst users making snide remarks about the mods, calling them biased and robots and emotionless things and a host of other names, and saying "no offence" after insulting someone doesn't make it any less an insult. Then you also have those who harp on supposed "inconsistencies" of the mods and so on.

Now we welcome constructive criticism don't ever mistake that, but really what do you expect to achieve by constantly running the mods down? If you put forward your woes in a decent manner then we can discuss things and you may find yourself going away much the wiser.

More often than not you don't know what goes on behind the scenes, that is why we have the policy of not disclosing the reason why people are banned, because there are times when you want to wash your eyes out with soap from the things you see, while you guys are blissfully unaware of all that, then you come along demanding from the mods the reasons why person x was banned, and when you don't get an answer to your liking then you join the camp of those who badmouth the mods accusing them of all sorts.

So I would appreciate it if you could curb your tongues (and fingers) regarding the mods, and if you feel you need to have a mod to complain about then i don't mind being that person, so if someone was banned, if a thread was moved/deleted then I did it. Global warming, world war three, the ice age, the boogeyman in your closet and the pixie and your bed too you can blame on me no problem.

Thanking you muchly.
    "The more you know, the more you realise how little you know. The less you know, the more you think you know." - Abu Mus'ab.
    Darul Ilm Blog
    Darul Ilm Faceboook
    Darul Ilm Twitter
    Darul Ilm Google+
    Ummah Radio Classes
    Ummah Radio
    Ummah Radio Youtube Channel
    Subscribe to our Youtube channel to be informed of any new uploads.

Cats, Cats everywhere! :) al-muslim's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Re: Dissing the Mods

Quote Originally Posted by Darul Ilm View Post

I have noticed a growing trend amongst users making snide remarks about the mods, calling them biased and robots and emotionless things and a host of other names, and saying "no offence" after insulting someone doesn't make it any less an insult. Then you also have those who harp on supposed "inconsistencies" of the mods and so on.

Now we welcome constructive criticism don't ever mistake that, but really what do you expect to achieve by constantly running the mods down? If you put forward your woes in a decent manner then we can discuss things and you may find yourself going away much the wiser.

More often than not you don't know what goes on behind the scenes, that is why we have the policy of not disclosing the reason why people are banned, because there are times when you want to wash your eyes out with soap from the things you see, while you guys are blissfully unaware of all that, then you come along demanding from the mods the reasons why person x was banned, and when you don't get an answer to your liking then you join the camp of those who badmouth the mods accusing them of all sorts.

So I would appreciate it if you could curb your tongues (and fingers) regarding the mods, and if you feel you need to have a mod to complain about then i don't mind being that person, so if someone was banned, if a thread was moved/deleted then I did it. Global warming, world war three, the ice age, the boogeyman in your closet and the pixie and your bed too you can blame on me no problem.

Thanking you muchly.
    thats not fair, by you telling everyone blame you for anything you getting the reward for them accusing you and the other mods wont be getting that anymore, i see what you did there

lol
    meow