Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

Yusha Evans : Fallacies of the New Testament

Hello,

Yusha Evans was A Christian Youth Minister who Reverts to Islam After a Dangerous car Accident where He Miraculously Survives where No on one could have ever survived. He opens three Martial Arts Schools but gives up away after He wants to serve Islam.

Here's Yusha Evan's Fallacies of the New Testament http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ochM1TvVB0I
    only 10 minutes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkaevBCU6nM

A MUST WATCH FROM A REVERT CHRISTIAN YOUTH MINISTER . He refers to Books written by Pious Christians Against Christianity..Try watching others Parts as well.

Recommended books By Yusha Evans

1) History of the church by Henry chadwick
    2) Lost Christianities by Bart D Ehrman
    3)Christianity in late Antiquity by Bart .D Ehrman & Jacobs
    4) After the New Testaments By Bart .D Ehrman
    5) World of Contradictions
    6) Who Invented Christianity ?
    7) Misquoting Jesus
    and more .

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Yusha Evans : Fallacies of the New Testament

Quote Originally Posted by Witwoa View Post
    O you who have believed, repent to Allah with sincere repentance. Perhaps your Lord will remove from you your misdeeds and admit you into gardens beneath which rivers flow [on] the Day when Allah will not disgrace the Prophet and those who believed with him. Their light will proceed before them and on their right; they will say, "Our Lord, perfect for us our light and forgive us. Indeed, You are over all things competent."

Sin we submit to Allah but we still sin. He did not make us perfect
    Yes , I agree we are not perfect and sin, but I don't need to depend on maybe Allah will forgive my sin when in Christianity I know God forgives my sin; Why should I step down my faith to uncertainty when I can know that I have already been forgiven and saved from my past misdeeds, present and future sins? That is not a license to live in sin, it is the freedom to do what is good and right altogether and Jesus is the author and finisher of our faith. Those who depend on God for an uncertain outcome regarding their misdeeds will receive uncertainty and death.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Bismillah Arahman Araheem.
    Witwoa don't let anyone deceive you with the teachings of Paul as they are noit Authoritative or binding on Muslims. You have spoken the truth and ALLAH will reward you for that.
    AJ4u: once again we meet. You seem to think that all your "past misdeeds present and future sins" are already forgiven? Since you claim to be a bible believing Christian I will remind you that what John wrote in his first epistle "If we confess our sins he (God) is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and cleanse us for all unrighteousness" and again "If we say we have no sin we make God a Liar".
    We all need to repent daily. We muslims do it in our daily prayer and we are to to say when we catch ourselves falling into something questionable to say "astafurAllah" ALLAH forgive me.
    Isa (as) taught that repentance is necessary for forgiveness. So If as you state all your Misdeeds past present and future are forgiven do you reject the biblical teaching of repentance?
    Uncertainty and death? Hardly. we Muslims are promised Paradise if we live Righteously and upright before ALLAH (swt). We live in hope of Paradise and fear the other outcome. \

In Surah Al-Kahf we find comfort and we also find the outcome for those who are hypocrites. (I take shelter from the accursed satan with ALLAH)

v 103 " say: shall we tell you the greatest losers in respect to deeds?

v 104: Those whose efforts have been wasted in this life
    while they thought that they were acquiring good
    by their deeds.

v 105: They are those who deny the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs
    revelations etc) of their Lord and the Meeting with Him in the Hereafter. So their works are in vain
    and on the Day of Resurrection we shall assign no weight for them.

v106: That shall be their recompense, Hell; because they disbelieved and took
    My Ayat and My Messengers by way of jest and mockery.

v 107: verily those who believe (in the Oneness of ALLAH, Islamic Monotheism)
    and do Righteous deeds shall have the Gardens 9f Al-Firdaus for (Paradise) their entertainment.

v 108: Wherein they shall dwell (forever) and have no desire to
    be removed therefrom.

From the Noble QUR'AN a translation of the meaning of the QUR'AN

So from this we can see the certainty of Heaven (Paradise ) for the believer in Islamic Monotheism. And in contrast it shows the true destiny of those who reject the clear teaching in the QUR'AN.
    Of course some Christians might say that verses 103 througn106 don't apply to them but a careful open and honest reading shows that it does.
    Last edited by FAREED1952; 10-02-15 at 08:29 PM.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FAREED1952 View Post
    Bismillah Arahman Araheem.
    Witwoa don't let anyone deceive you with the teachings of Paul as they are noit Authoritative or binding on Muslims. You have spoken the truth and ALLAH will reward you for that.
    AJ4u: once again we meet. You seem to think that all your "past misdeeds present and future sins" are already forgiven? Since you claim to be a bible believing Christian I will remind you that what John wrote in his first epistle "If we confess our sins he (God) is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and cleanse us for all unrighteousness" and again "If we say we have no sin we make God a Liar".
    We all need to repent daily. We muslims do it in our daily prayer and we are to to say when we catch ourselves falling into something questionable to say "astafurAllah" ALLAH forgive me.
    Isa (as) taught that repentance is necessary for forgiveness. So If as you state all your Misdeeds past present and future are forgiven do you reject the biblical teaching of repentance?
    Uncertainty and death? Hardly. we Muslims are promised Paradise if we live Righteously and upright before ALLAH (swt). We live in hope of Paradise and fear the other outcome. \

In Surah Al-Kahf we find comfort and we also find the outcome for those who are hypocrites. (I take shelter from the accursed satan with ALLAH)

v 103 " say: shall we tell you the greatest losers in respect to deeds?

v 104: Those whose efforts have been wasted in this life
    while they thought that they were acquiring good
    by their deeds.

v 105: They are those who deny the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs
    revelations etc) of their Lord and the Meeting with Him in the Hereafter. So their works are in vain
    and on the Day of Resurrection we shall assign no weight for them.

v106: That shall be their recompense, Hell; because they disbelieved and took
    My Ayat and My Messengers by way of jest and mockery.

v 107: verily those who believe (in the Oneness of ALLAH, Islamic Monotheism)
    and do Righteous deeds shall have the Gardens 9f Al-Firdaus for (Paradise) their entertainment.

v 108: Wherein they shall dwell (forever) and have no desire to
    be removed therefrom.

From the Noble QUR'AN a translation of the meaning of the QUR'AN

So from this we can see the certainty of Heaven (Paradise ) for the believer in Islamic Monotheism. And in contrast it shows the true destiny of those who reject the clear teaching in the QUR'AN.
    Of course some Christians might say that verses 103 througn106 don't apply to them but a careful open and honest reading shows that it does.
    Why would you say that to Witwoa he is already a Muslim, and you as a Christian should know I don't believe since past, present and future sins are forgiven that repentance is not an option. You should have known as once being a Christian that God is not mocked for whatever a man sows so shall he reap.

God knows the hearts of men and knows how to deliver the godly man out of temptation and reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment. If any is attempting to deceive Witwoa it is you, because you know in Christianity we have assurance of salvation because it is not based on works. It is by God's grace through faith we are saved. If we have faith in Christ, God will do the good deeds through us that will last. If we don't have the faith that God has already saved us through Christ, we will attempt to do good in our own strength and be judged a failure by God . Paul or anyone doesn't have to be an authoritative figure in you life to speak truth you need to hear. You have fallen from God's grace and Witwoa is in better shoes than you, because he wasn't once a Christian like you

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I mean repentance is not an option period. Why did you know that as once being a Christian?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AJ4u View Post
    Yes , I agree we are not perfect and sin, but I don't need to depend on maybe Allah will forgive my sin when in Christianity I know God forgives my sin; Why should I step down my faith to uncertainty when I can know that I have already been forgiven and saved from my past misdeeds, present and future sins? That is not a license to live in sin, it is the freedom to do what is good and right altogether and Jesus is the author and finisher of our faith. Those who depend on God for an uncertain outcome regarding their misdeeds will receive uncertainty and death.
    You are not aware of what you wrote. You believe that you have been saved from "my past misdeeds prsent and future sins" do you not?
    As far as what i said to Witwoa was not out of line. Why do you believe it was? As a Christian don't you believe in giving compliments when somebody says something true?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I mean repentance is not an option period. Why did you know that as once being a Christian?
    I have never denied the importance of repentance. Jesus (as) taught and so has every other Proohet of ALLAH (swt). I believe that repentance is required to keep a clean slate with God.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have never denied the importance of repentance. Jesus (as) taught and so has every other Proohet of ALLAH (swt). I believe that repentance is required to keep a clean slate with God.
    Exactly, but why would you think I don't know that as you were once a Christian and know we believe that too?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Why would you say that to Witwoa he is already a Muslim, and you as a Christian should know I don't believe since past, present and future sins are forgiven that repentance is not an option. You should have known as once being a Christian that God is not mocked for whatever a man sows so shall he reap.

God knows the hearts of men and knows how to deliver the godly man out of temptation and reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment. If any is attempting to deceive Witwoa it is you, because you know in Christianity we have assurance of salvation because it is not based on works. It is by God's grace through faith we are saved. If we have faith in Christ, God will do the good deeds through us that will last. If we don't have the faith that God has already saved us through Christ, we will attempt to do good in our own strength and be judged a failure by God . Paul or anyone doesn't have to be an authoritative figure in you life to speak truth you need to hear. You have fallen from God's grace and Witwoa is in better shoes than you, because he wasn't once a Christian like you
    Again you Judge me. "you have fallen from God's grace and Witwoa is in better swhoes than you. because wasn't a Christian like you." The Grace of ALLAH (swt) is meted out to those who believe in Him alone without partners. I guess you love to judge others when ignoring the teachings of Jesus (as) "judge not lest ye be judged for with what judgment you judge, you will be judged." Matthew 7:1-2. And please don't quote Paul from ! Corinthians 2:15. Because when compared to Matt 7:1-2 this teaching of Paul seeks to replace the clear teaching of Jesus (as).
    Last edited by FAREED1952; 11-02-15 at 02:14 AM.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You are not aware of what you wrote. You believe that you have been saved from "my past misdeeds prsent and future sins" do you not? ?
    I know what I wrote. That is what I said. I am a practice of Christianity like those that practice sports. They do the best to wine the race before them, but if they fall, God picks them up and forgives them for the past, present and future falls. God knows when someone is not in it to win the prize. I am in it and he has my heart; so there is no devil that can pull me away for the truth who is a person. And you should know who that person is. If you want out of the race, don't expect me to join you.
    As far as what i said to Witwoa was not out of line. Why do you believe it was? As a Christian don't you believe in giving compliments when somebody says something true?
    Right, it wasn't out of line for a Muslim, but why did you feel the need to warn him before the compliment?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I know what I wrote. That is what I said. I am a practice of Christianity like those that practice sports. They do the best to wine the race before them, but if they fall, God picks them up and forgives them for the past, present and future falls. God knows when someone is not in it to win the prize. I am in it and he has my heart; so there is no devil that can pull me away for the truth who is a person. And you should know who that person is. If you want out of the race, don't expect me to join you.
    Right, it wasn't out of line for a Muslim, but why did you feel the need to warn him before the compliment?
    I wrote that not only for the benefit of Witwoa, but also for others who might Might be unaware of Paul and his erroneous teachings in his epistles

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Again you Judge me. "you have fallen from God's grace and Witwoa is in better swhoes than you. because wasn't a Christian like you." The Grace of ALLAH (swt) is meted out to those who believe in Him alone without partners. I guess you love to judge others when ignoring the teachings of Jesus (as) "judge not lest ye be judged for with what judgment you judge, you will be judged." Matthew 7:1-2.
    the spiritual man judges all things yet he is not judged (1Cor 2:15) I don't love making judgments like this., but your statement is a judgment saying I do. Paul's letter may not mean anything to you but they do to us Christians. You should know that too.

I would be judged if I didn't tell you what I said, and I am doing my job as a Christian to tell you. You should've known this being you were once a Christian. Sometimes you make me wonder were you really a Christian or just someone who knew about Christ in Christianity, and didn't know him as your personal Savior. There are many people say they are born again but don't know what that means or just have head knowledge of it. I believe it is fair to say you may have been a Christian, but you never had a relationship with Christ. It was religion you had; that is all. And from what I can tell, you went from religion to religion awaiting judgment. Matthew 7 doesn't apply to me in this situation.

Arbed is a Christian that shows she has a personal relationship with Christ; I don't believe Christians like her would ever go to a works based faith and there are many of them putting herself in a state of eternal uncertainty such as you are in now. If someone like her did what you did, it would shake me up! I know her spirit from her posts that she is born again, but I never knew you, and I don't believe Jesus did either.

I pray you come to know Jesus the way Jesus' disciples did!

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I wrote that not only for the benefit of Witwoa, but also for others who might Might be unaware of Paul and his erroneous teachings in his epistles
    I understand I write what I do to benefit not only you but whoever might be reading our posts. God is in control and he allowed Paul's writings to become Scripture for a reason.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

the spiritual man judges all things yet he is not judged (1Cor 2:15) I don't love making judgments like this., but your statement is a judgment saying I do. Paul's letter may not mean anything to you but they do to us Christians. You should know that too.

I would be judged if I didn't tell you what I said, and I am doing my job as a Christian to tell you. You should've known this being you were once a Christian. Sometimes you make me wonder were you really a Christian or just someone who knew about Christ in Christianity, and didn't know him as your personal Savior. There are many people say they are born again but don't know what that means or just have head knowledge of it. I believe it is fair to say you may have been a Christian, but you never had a relationship with Christ. It was religion you had; that is all. And from what I can tell, you went from religion to religion awaiting judgment. Matthew 7 doesn't apply to me in this situation.

Arbed is a Christian that shows she has a personal relationship with Christ; I don't believe Christians like her would ever go to a works based faith and there are many of them putting herself in a state of eternal uncertainty such as you are in now. If someone like her did what you did, it would shake me up! I know her spirit from her posts that she is born again, but I never knew you, and I don't believe Jesus did either.

I pray you come to know Jesus the way Jesus' disciples did!
    Again you quote a teaching of Paul that tries to supplant the teaching of Jesus (as) And as for not knowing Jesus (as) again a clear violation of Jesus (as) teaching in Matt 7:1-2. I see you are placing the word of Paul over that of the Messiah. I will pray to ALLAH (swt) that you come to the truth that God has no partners and we need no mediators between us and Him.,

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Again you quote a teaching of Paul that tries to supplant the teaching of Jesus (as) And as for not knowing Jesus (as) again a clear violation of Jesus (as) teaching in Matt 7:1-2. I see you are placing the word of Paul over that of the Messiah. I will pray to ALLAH (swt) that you come to the truth that God has no partners and we need no mediators between us and Him.,
    I know God has no partners, but it is not Paul that goes against Jesus in violation; it is you, because Jesus said "No one comes to the father except through me.." If that is not being a mediator, what is? Paul was right on with what Jesus was saying; it is you twisting context and having the audacity to come against not only Paul but Jesus and the Scriptures.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I know God has no partners, but it is not Paul that goes against Jesus in violation; it is you, because Jesus said "No one comes to the father except through me.." If that is not being a mediator, what is? Paul was right on with what Jesus was saying; it is you twisting context and having the audacity to come against not only Paul but Jesus and the Scriptures.
    Again you violate the Scripture and Judge me. When are you going to come to truth? I have nothing against you except your continued attacks on my own walk with God the All Mighty. I will question your faith now. When you 'came to Jesus" Did you "accept" him as your personal savior and that was that? Do you believe that was all you needed to do? Show me then Bible believer where Jesus (as) said to "accept him as personal savior". Give me chapter and verse of exact these words. Coming to the Father through Him is not a valid defense of such things. Remember that Doctrine by implication is not really doctrine of the scripture but just the opinion of men.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Again you violate the Scripture and Judge me. When are you going to come to truth? I have nothing against you except your continued attacks on my own walk with God the All Mighty. I will question your faith now. When you 'came to Jesus" Did you "accept" him as your personal savior and that was that? Do you believe that was all you needed to do? Show me then Bible believer where Jesus (as) said to "accept him as personal savior". Give me chapter and verse of exact these words. Coming to the Father through Him is not a valid defense of such things. Remember that Doctrine by implication is not really doctrine of the scripture but just the opinion of men.
    And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst. [36] But I said unto you, That ye also have seen me, and believe not. [37] All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. [38] For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me. [39] And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day. [40] And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day. [45] It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me. [46] Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father. [47] Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life. [48]

Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when he had found him, he said unto him, Dost thou believe on the Son of God? [36] He answered and said, Who is he, Lord, that I might believe on him? [37] And Jesus said unto him, Thou hast both seen him, and it is he that talketh with thee. [38] And he said, Lord, I believe. And he worshipped him. [39] And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind.

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: [26] And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. [2] In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so , I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. [3] And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. [4] And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know. [5] Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way? [6] Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. [7] If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. [8] Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us. [9] Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then , Shew us the Father? [10] Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[QUOTE=Quadratus1;6333634]And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst. [36] But I said unto you, That ye also have seen me, and believe not. [37] All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. [38] For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me. [39] And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day. [40] And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day. [45] It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me. [46] Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father. [47] Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life. [48]

Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when he had found him, he said unto him, Dost thou believe on the Son of God? [36] He answered and said, Who is he, Lord, that I might believe on him? [37] And Jesus said unto him, Thou hast both seen him, and it is he that talketh with thee. [38] And he said, Lord, I believe. And he worshipped him. [39] And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind.

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: [26] And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. [2] In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so , I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. [3] And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. [4] And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know. [5] Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way? [6] Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. [7] If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. [8] Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us. [9] Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then , Shew us the Father? [10] Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.[/QUOTE

These scriptures do not address my Question. All these do is show how to come to the father. I asked for direct quotations where the words "Accept Jesus as your personal savior" are uttered in the bible. They may be used as a way to imply such, but then in reality no. For Christians the word belief means to "place an active trust". The term 'Accept Jesus as your personal savior" Does not occur in any of what you quoted. Besides what gospel are these verses from? To give just verse numbers doesn't help when one wants to check the accuracy of what is quoted.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[QUOTE=FAREED1952;6333652]
    Quote Originally Posted by Quadratus1 View Post
    And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst. [36] But I said unto you, That ye also have seen me, and believe not. [37] All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. [38] For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me. [39] And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day. [40] And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. [2] In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so , I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. [3] And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. [4] And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know. [5] Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way? [6] Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. [7] If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. [8] Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us. [9] Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then , Shew us the Father? [10] Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.[/QUOTE

These scriptures do not address my Question. All these do is show how to come to the father. I asked for direct quotations where the words "Accept Jesus as your personal savior" are uttered in the bible. They may be used as a way to imply such, but then in reality no. For Christians the word belief means to "place an active trust". The term 'Accept Jesus as your personal savior" Does not occur in any of what you quoted. Besides what gospel are these verses from? To give just verse numbers doesn't help when one wants to check the accuracy of what is quoted.
    Accepting Jesus as my Savior is the same thing as believe.
    Believe (pisteo) means trust in, rely in, place your weight on.
    Accepting Jesus alone as my Savior from sin is literally placing my weight on Him, relying on Him, trusting Him to completely and finally save me from sin and it's curse.
    The meaning is identical.

And if you will pay a little bit more attention, you will notice Jesus interchanges believing in Him, with believing in the Father.
    The only way that is possible is if they are God.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Quadratus1 View Post

Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. [2] In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so , I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. [3] And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. [4] And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know. [5] Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way? [6] Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. [7] If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. [8] Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us. [9] Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then , Shew us the Father? [10] Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
    They work perfectly for me, and you are getting this from someone who professes not to be Christian; so, he is an important objective participant on the thread. Jesus said, "No one can come to the father but by me" How much clearer can that be? If that Scripture had teeth, it would bite you were you sit, lol. Once more no one can come to Jesus unless the father draws him. Therefore, your question is answered in full. If you need the Scripture reference, I'll give them to you, but I assume since you were once a "Christian" you know I am speaking the truth.

Let me ask you a question, when you were a Christian would you have spoken differently than I am right now to you?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

probably. Unless you dropped into a judgmental role if we differed on doctrine, which I am sure we would have. I will attempt ot continue this tomorrow InshAllah, God willing.. I am tired and need to take my heart meds and go to bed. I bid you Good Night.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Please don't feel I do it to attack you; it is out of concern and obedience for me to reprove, rebuke and exhort with long suffering and doctrine as I am commanded by Scripture. If it weren't for the boldness of Scripture, I'd probably be a silent. Now to answer your question I did accept Jesus as my personal savior, but that was just the beginning. I forsook all I had to follow him and alienate my family from me for wanting to live the Scripture such as Luke 14: 33 I literally did that. I am a work in progress and by no means accepting him was "that was that" Scripture doesn't say those exact words accept me as your personal Savior but it is Christian talk. I get it from Rev. 3: 20 Where Jesus gets personal saying he is knocking at our door and if we open, he will dine with me and me with him. I have opened the door to that relationship. Had you done that? Rev. 3:20 is not the opinion of man, but the verses you quote hold authenticity for us Christians as well. I hope you realize that you are not being attacked, but you are rejecting Jesus on God's terms, and I am going to call you on it every time I see it! It is not done out of fear but out of concern and nothing more. Good night.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Please don't feel I do it to attack you; it is out of concern and obedience for me to reprove, rebuke and exhort with long suffering and doctrine as I am commanded by Scripture. If it weren't for the boldness of Scripture, I'd probably be a silent. Now to answer your question I did accept Jesus as my personal savior, but that was just the beginning. I forsook all I had to follow him and alienate my family from me for wanting to live the Scripture such as Luke 14: 33 I literally did that. I am a work in progress and by no means accepting him was "that was that" Scripture doesn't say those exact words accept me as your personal Savior but it is Christian talk. I get it from Rev. 3: 20 Where Jesus gets personal saying he is knocking at our door and if we open, he will dine with me and me with him. I have opened the door to that relationship. Had you done that? Rev. 3:20 is not the opinion of man, but the verses you quote hold authenticity for us Christians as well. I hope you realize that you are not being attacked, but you are rejecting Jesus on God's terms, and I am going to call you on it every time I see it! It is not done out of fear but out of concern and nothing more. Good night.
    It is early morning here in Missouri USA and since sleep has eluded me for the moment I decided to check out the forum and found your recent post to me. I will say I commend you on your devotion to your faith and your zeal to evangelize others. After reading some scholars and watching videos I decided to refine something I quoted to you from the QUR'AN. I quoted to you from Surah 109 Al-Kafirun vesrse 6 about "Lakum Deenakum wa Liya Deen" . I want to refine the definiiton for you of the word Deen. not only does it mean religion it also means a way of life. You have chosen to follow Christianity fairly closely from what i gather and I have Chosen Islam. We are both adults and have excercised our God given gift of free will. Our divergent paths have crossed and it seems that although we have differed in theology we both are ferverent in our devotion . I look forward to the coming day when we all will be judged by God (ALLAH (swt) and be given the desire of our heart a home in Heaven (paradise) God's promised reward for the righteous.
    Last edited by FAREED1952; 11-02-15 at 11:20 AM.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It is early morning here in Missouri USA and since sleep has eluded me for the moment I decided to check out the forum and found your recent post to me. I will say I commend you on your devotion to your faith and your zeal to evangelize others. After reading some scholars and watching videos I decided to refine something I quoted to you from the QUR'AN. I quoted to you from Surah 109 Al-Kafirun vesrse 6 about "Lakum Deenakum wa Liya Deen" . I want to refine the definiiton for you of the word Deen. not only does it mean religion it also means a way of life. You have chosen to follow Christianity fairly closely from what i gather and I have Chosen Islam. We are both adults and have excercised our God given gift of free will. Our divergent paths have crossed and it seems that although we have differed in theology we both are ferverent in our devotion . I look forward to the coming day when we all will be judged by God (ALLAH (swt) and be given the desire of our heart a home in Heaven (paradise) God's promised reward for the righteous.
    I look forward to that has well, and you could wish and pray that for me, but you know as well as me being that you were once a Christian I cannot say those words to you, Because Christianity doesn't allow that type of tolerance. I wish it did. But if you plan on remaining in this community forum as I do our paths will clash in theology time and again.

BTW, in all my years as a Christian, I found out or learned how to make God laugh......did you learn that too?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I look forward to that has well, and you could wish and pray that for me, but you know as well as me being that you were once a Christian I cannot say those words to you, Because Christianity doesn't allow that type of tolerance. I wish it did. But if you plan on remaining in this community forum as I do our paths will clash in theology time and again.

BTW, in all my years as a Christian, I found out or learned how to make God laugh......did you learn that too?
    Yes by mentioning hoe he created the platypus. I wish that Christianity was more tolerant too. The Muslim world and Christian fundementalists could learn much from the Amabaptists like the Mennonites, Brethern, and Amish. Wre could all learn a little more Pacifism and less agression towards each other. But then where would that leave us? At peace one with another. "Blessed are the peacemakers....."

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes by mentioning hoe he created the platypus. I wish that Christianity was more tolerant too. The Muslim world and Christian fundementalists could learn much from the Amabaptists like the Mennonites, Brethern, and Amish. Wre could all learn a little more Pacifism and less agression towards each other. But then where would that leave us? At peace one with another. "Blessed are the peacemakers....."
    The platypus? Lol, no, that just makes God smile; the way to make him laugh is tell him your plans.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The platypus? Lol, no, that just makes God smile; the way to make him laugh is tell him your plans.
    LOL. I see what you mean. God the Almighty knows the end from the begining and we do not. I see that we finally agree on something. I am not following the forum as close as i did yesterday because I have caught "a bug" and am kind of tired and weak. ALLAH (SWT) about this and uses my illness to slow me down to spend time with the scriptures and ultimately be more involved in my Prayer life and memorization of the QUR'AN.
    Last edited by FAREED1952; 11-02-15 at 09:45 PM.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LOL. I see what you mean. God the Almighty knows the end from the begining and we do not. I see that we finally agree on something. I am not following the forum as close as i did yesterday because I have caught "a bug" and am kind of tired and weak. ALLAH (SWT) about this and uses my illness to slow me down to spend time with the scriptures and ultimately be more involved in my Prayer life and memorization of the QUR'AN.
    I pray you get well soon

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just a little post script. My family medical jistory has aline of heart related issues. I am the unfortunate recipient of that. So we are very careful in regards to anything that can effect my heart. I view this as an earthly trial from ALLAH (swt) to purify me for his purposes and the in the end as I endure these trials i will be rewarded in Paradise. Remember that Paul in the NT said he bore a "thorn in the flesh". I use this as an example that you can understand. I have wha tgis know as Congestive Heart Failure, where the left side of my heart was damaged sue to two heart attacks. That side only functions at 40-45%. I lead an active life in spite of this. ALLAH (swt) is in control and Knows of this and preserves me. I aam anxious for the day when ALLAH (SWT) gives me a new body and these problems cease to exist. I rest and trust in ALLAH (swt)

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just a little post script. My family medical jistory has aline of heart related issues. I am the unfortunate recipient of that. So we are very careful in regards to anything that can effect my heart. I view this as an earthly trial from ALLAH (swt) to purify me for his purposes and the in the end as I endure these trials i will be rewarded in Paradise. Remember that Paul in the NT said he bore a "thorn in the flesh". I use this as an example that you can understand. I have wha tgis know as Congestive Heart Failure, where the left side of my heart was damaged sue to two heart attacks. That side only functions at 40-45%. I lead an active life in spite of this. ALLAH (swt) is in control and Knows of this and preserves me. I aam anxious for the day when ALLAH (SWT) gives me a new body and these problems cease to exist. I rest and trust in ALLAH (swt)
    Yes, you are living on the edge of life and death it seems. When the heart is damage due to heart attacks, you are more prone to them happening over again and most don't survive the first one they get; so, God has you around for a reason I believe. But you can be healed by Christ. with his stripes we are healed and his body was broken for our healing. All we have to do is ask and we 'll received.

I was reading Isaiah 53 that confirms what I am telling you. It is such a perfect portrait of Jesus: If there was something like that in the Bible that match Muhammad, I'd be a Muslim in a heart beat; But Isaiah 53 is not the only OT Scripture that refers to Jesus. Here it is: Isaiah 53)
    Isaiah 53 with comments below
    Verse 1

[1] Who hath believed our report and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?

Who — Who, not only of the Gentiles, but even of the Jews, will believe the truth of what I say? And this premonition was highly necessary, both to caution the Jews that they should not stumble at this stone, and to instruct the Gentiles that they should not be seduced with their example.

The arm — The Messiah, called the arm or power of God, because the almighty power of God was seated in him.

Revealed — Inwardly and with power.

Verse 2

[2] For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.

As a root — And the reason why the Jews will generally reject their Messiah, is, because he shall not come into the world with secular pomp, but he shall grow up, (or spring up, out of the ground) before him, (before the unbelieving Jews, of whom he spake verse 1, and that in the singular number, as here, who were witnesses of his mean original; and therefore despised him) as a tender plant (small and inconsiderable) and as a root, or branch, grows out of a dry, barren ground.

No form — His bodily presence shall be mean and contemptible.

No beauty — This the prophet speaks in the person of the unbelieving Jews.

We — Our people, the Jewish nation.

Verse 3

[3] He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

We hid — We scorned to look upon him.

Verse 4

[4] Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

Yet — Our people believed that he was thus punished by the just judgment of God.

Verse 5

[5] But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Wounded — Which word comprehends all his pains and punishments.

For our iniquities — For the guilt of their sins, which he had voluntarily taken upon himself, and for the expiation of their sins, which was hereby purchased.

The chastisement — Those punishments by which our peace, our reconciliation to God, was to be purchased, were laid upon him by God's justice with his own consent.

Healed — By his sufferings we are saved from our sins.

Verse 6

[6] All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

We — All mankind.

Astray — From God.

Have turned — In general, to the way of sin, which may well be called a man's own way, because sin is natural to us, inherent in us, born with us; and in particular, to those several paths, which several men chuse, according to their different opinions, and circumstances.

Hath laid — Heb. hath made to meet, as all the rivers meet in the sea.

The iniquity — Not properly, for he knew no sin; but the punishment of iniquity, as that word is frequently used. That which was due for all the sins of all mankind, which must needs be so heavy a load, that if he had not been God as well as man, he must have sunk under the burden.

Verse 7

[7] He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.

He opened not — He neither murmured against God, nor reviled men.

Verse 8

[8] He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.

Taken away — Out of this life.

By distress and judgment — By oppression and violence. and a pretence of justice.

His generation — His posterity. For his death shall not be unfruitful; when he is raised from the dead, he shall have a spiritual seed, a numberless multitude of those who shall believe in him.

Cut off — By a violent death. And this may be added as a reason of the blessing of a numerous posterity conferred upon him, because he was willing to be cut off for the transgression of his people.

Verse 9

[9] And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.

With the wicked — This was a farther degree of humiliation. He saith, he made his grave, because this was Christ's own act, and he willingly yielded up himself to death and burial. And that which follows, with the wicked, does not denote the sameness of place, as if he should be buried in the same grave with other malefactors, but the sameness of condition.

Verse 10

[10] Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.

He — God was the principal cause of all his sufferings, tho' mens sins were the deserving cause.

When — When thou, O God, shalt have made, thy son a sacrifice, by giving him up to death for the atonement of mens sins. His soul is here put for his life, or for himself.

Shall see — He shall have a numerous issue of believers reconciled by God, and saved by his death.

Prolong — He shall live and reign with God for ever.

The pleasure — God's gracious decree for the salvation of mankind shall be effectually carried on by his ministry and mediation.

Verse 11

[11] He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

Shall see — He shall enjoy.

The travel — The blessed fruit of all his labours, and sufferings.

Satisfied — He shall esteem his own and his father's glory, and the salvation of his people, an abundant recompence.

By his knowledge — By the knowledge of him.

Justify — Acquit them from the guilt of their sins, and all the dreadful consequences thereof. And Christ is said to justify sinners meritoriously, because he purchases and procures it for us.

Many — An innumerable company of all nations.

For — For he shall satisfy the justice of God, by bearing the punishment due to their sins.

Verse 12

[12] Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

I — God the father.

A portion — Which is very commodiously supplied out of the next clause.

With the strong — God will give him happy success in his glorious undertaking: he shall conquer all his enemies, and set up his universal and everlasting kingdom in the world.

Because — Because he willingly laid down his life.

Transgressors — He prayed upon earth for all sinners, and particularly for those that crucified him, and in heaven he still intercedes for them, by a legal demand of those good things which he purchased; by the sacrifice of himself, which, though past, he continually represents to his father, as if it were present.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

Yes, you are living on the edge of life and death it seems. When the heart is damage due to heart attacks, you are more prone to them happening over again and most don't survive the first one they get; so, God has you around for a reason I believe. But you can be healed by Christ. with his stripes we are healed and his body was broken for our healing. All we have to do is ask and we 'll received.

I was reading Isaiah 53 that confirms what I am telling you. It is such a perfect portrait of Jesus: If there was something like that in the Bible that match Muhammad, I'd be a Muslim in a heart beat; But Isaiah 53 is not the only OT Scripture that refers to Jesus. Here it is: Isaiah 53)

Aj4u ,You are again Spewing your lies see isaiah 42:
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...2117-Isaiah-42 post # 39 & 40 in the immediate 1st verse Jesus looses this Prophecy 100 % or thrown out completely.

Isaiah 42:1 “Here is my servant, whom I support my chosen one, in whom I take pleasure.''

Aj4u, Do you agree Jesus as a ''SERVANT'' ?
    ''Chosen one'
    ' in Arabic refers to alias of Prophet Muhammad '' MUSTAFA'' so read All others proofs Clearly refers to Prophet Muhammad with words like 'desert '' and ' mountain' SELA' in Medina and his ancestors Ishmael's Son by Name ''kedar' is mentioned as below

Isaiah

11 Let the desert and its cities raise their voices,
    the villages where Kedar lives;
    let those living in Sela shout for joy;
    let them cry out from the mountaintops!

While isaiah 53 appears very CLEARLY is a third party narrating a story with verses with words like 'OUR ' & 'WE'

In fact, it was our diseases he bore, ( God is not speaking here but a Man with diseases )
    our pains from which he suffered;
    yet we regarded him as punished,
    stricken and afflicted by God.
    5 But he was wounded because of our crimes,
    crushed because of our sins;
    the disciplining that makes us whole fell on him,
    and by his bruises* we are healed.
    6 We all, like sheep, went astray;
    we turned, each one, to his own way; ''

shows this Isaiah 53 is completely distorted and the author is a Christian scribe by himself by his own thoughts and Aj4u wants to OVERLOOK Isaiah 42 (gods words- read its direct from a 1st party God ) but take the corrupted story isaiah 53 invented by a scribe praising the invented jesus which
    ACTUALLY proves the Noble Quran's Claims of 3 rd party interference in the Scriptures

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by talibilm09 View Post
    Aj4u ,You are again Spewing your lies see isaiah 42:
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...2117-Isaiah-42 post # 39 & 40 in the immediate 1st verse Jesus looses this Prophecy 100 % or thrown out completely.

Isaiah 42:1 “Here is my servant, whom I support my chosen one, in whom I take pleasure.''

Aj4u, Do you agree Jesus as a ''SERVANT'' ?
    ''Chosen one'
    ' in Arabic refers to alias of Prophet Muhammad '' MUSTAFA'' so read All others proofs Clearly refers to Prophet Muhammad with words like 'desert '' and ' mountain' SELA' in Medina and his ancestors Ishmael's Son by Name ''kedar' is mentioned as below

Isaiah

11 Let the desert and its cities raise their voices,
    the villages where Kedar lives;
    let those living in Sela shout for joy;
    let them cry out from the mountaintops!

While isaiah 53 appears very CLEARLY is a third party narrating a story with verses with words like 'OUR ' & 'WE'

In fact, it was our diseases he bore, ( God is not speaking here but a Man with diseases )
    our pains from which he suffered;
    yet we regarded him as punished,
    stricken and afflicted by God.
    5 But he was wounded because of our crimes,
    crushed because of our sins;
    the disciplining that makes us whole fell on him,
    and by his bruises* we are healed.
    6 We all, like sheep, went astray;
    we turned, each one, to his own way; ''

shows this Isaiah 53 is completely distorted and the author is a Christian scribe by himself by his own thoughts and Aj4u wants to OVERLOOK Isaiah 42 (gods words- read its direct from a 1st party God ) but take the corrupted story isaiah 53 invented by a scribe praising the invented jesus which[/COLOR] ACTUALLY proves the Noble Quran's Claims of 3 rd party interference in the Scriptures
    Lies???
    | Isaiah 42 | Isaiah 43 >>

(Read all of Isaiah 42)

Related Commentaries

Isaiah 42
    •Matthew Henry’s Commentary
    •Wesley’s Explanatory Notes

Verse 1

[1] Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles. Jesus was not just for the Jews after his death he was for all nations

Behold — The prophet having given one eminent instance of God's certain fore-knowledge, in the deliverance of the Jews by Cyrus, now adds another more eminent example of it, by foretelling the coming of the Messiah. This place therefore is expressly interpreted of Christ, Matthew 12:18, etc. And to him, and to him only, all the particulars following, truly and evidently belong.

Whom — Whom I will enable to do and suffer all those things which belong to his office.

Elect — Chosen by me to this great work.

Delighteth — Both for himself and for all his people, being fully satisfied with that sacrifice, which he shall offer up to me.

Bring forth — Shall publish or shew, as this word is translated, Matthew 12:18.

Judgment — The law, and will, and counsel of God, concerning man's salvation.

Gentiles — Not only to the Jews, but to the Heathen nations.

Verse 2

[2] He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause his voice to be heard in the street.

Cry — In a way of contention, or ostentation.

Lift — His voice.

Heard — As contentious and vain-glorious persons frequently do.

Verse 3

[3] A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench: he shall bring forth judgment unto truth.

Break — Christ will not deal rigorously with those that come to him, but he will use all gentleness, cherishing the smallest beginnings of grace, comforting and healing wounded consciences.

Quench — That wick of a candle which is almost extinct, he will not quench, but revive and kindle it again.

Judgment — The law of God, or the doctrine of the gospel, which he will bring forth, unto, with, or according to truth, that is, truly and faithfully.

Verse 4

[4] He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law.

'Till — 'Till he has established his law or doctrine, among the nations of the earth.

Isles — The countries remote from Judea, shall gladly receive his doctrine.

Verse 5

[5] Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:

He — This description of God's infinite power, is seasonably added, to give them assurance of the certain accomplishment of his promises.

Verse 6

[6] I the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;

Called thee — To declare my righteousness, or faithfulness.

With-hold — Will give thee counsel and strength for the work.

Give thee — To be the mediator in whom my covenant of grace is confirmed with mankind.

The people — Of all people, not only of Jews but Gentiles.

A light — To enlighten them with true and saving knowledge.

Verse 8

[8] I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

The Lord — Heb. Jehovah: who have all being in and of myself, and give being to all my creatures. The everlasting, and unchangeable, and omnipotent God, who therefore both can, and will fulfil all my promises.

Verse 9

[9] Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them.

I tell you — That when they come to pass, you may know that I am God, and that this is my work.

Verse 10

[10] Sing unto the LORD a new song, and his praise from the end of the earth, ye that go down to the sea, and all that is therein; the isles, and the inhabitants thereof.

Sing — Upon this new and great occasion, the salvation of the world by Christ.

From the end — All nations from one end of the earth to another.

Ye — You that go by sea carry these glad tidings from Judea, where Christ was born, and lived, and died, and published the gospel, unto the remotest parts of the earth.

Verse 11

[11] Let the wilderness and the cities thereof lift up their voice, the villages that Kedar doth inhabit: let the inhabitants of the rock sing, let them shout from the top of the mountains.

The wilderness — Those parts of the world which are now desolate and forsaken of God, and barren of all good fruits.

Kedar — The Arabians: who were an Heathen and barbarous people, and are put for all nations.

Mountains — Who are commonly more savage and ignorant than others.

Verse 12

[12] Let them give glory unto the LORD, and declare his praise in the islands.

The islands — In the remotest parts of the world, as well as in Arabia, which was near to them.

Verse 13

[13] The LORD shall go forth as a mighty man, he shall stir up jealousy like a man of war: he shall cry, yea, roar; he shall prevail against his enemies.

Go forth — To battle.

Stir up — He shall stir up his strength, and anger against the obstinate enemies of his Son and gospel.

Roar — As a lion doth upon his prey, and as soldiers do when they begin the battle.

Verse 14

[14] I have long time holden my peace; I have been still, and refrained myself: now will I cry like a travailing woman; I will destroy and devour at once.

Long — I have for many ages suffered the devil and his servants, to prevail in the world, but now I will bring forth and accomplish that glorious work which I have long conceived in my mind; yea, I will suddenly destroy the incorrigible enemies of my truth.

Verse 15

[15] I will make waste mountains and hills, and dry up all their herbs; and I will make the rivers islands, and I will dry up the pools.

Hills — My most lofty and flourishing enemies.

Dry up — I will remove all impediments out of the way.

Verse 16

[16] And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.

The blind — The Gentiles.

By a way — By the way of truth, which hitherto has been hidden from them, yea, I will take away all hindrances; I will direct then in the right way; I will enlighten their dark minds, and rectify their perverse wills and affections, until I have brought theirs to the end of their journey.

Verse 18

[18] Hear, ye deaf; and look, ye blind, that ye may see.

Hear — O you, whosoever you are, who resist this clear light.

Verse 19

[19] Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant?

My servant — The Jews, who will not receive their, Messiah.

Messenger — My messengers, the singular number being put for the plural, namely the priests and other teachers whom I have appointed to instruct my people.

The Lord's servant — As the most eminent teachers and rulers of the Jews, who were called and obliged to be the Lord's servants, in a special manner.

Verse 20

[20] Seeing many things, but thou observest not; opening the ears, but he heareth not.

Heareth not — Thou dost not seriously consider the plain word, and the wonderful works of God.

Verse 21

[21] The LORD is well pleased for his righteousness' sake; he will magnify the law, and make it honourable.

Well pleased — Altho' God might justly destroy thee suddenly, yet he will patiently wait for thy repentance, that he may be gracious; and that not for thy sake, but for the glory of his own faithfulness, in fulfilling that covenant, which he made with thy pious progenitors.

Magnify — He will maintain the honour of his law, and therefore is not forward to destroy you, who profess the true religion, lest his law should upon that occasion be exposed to contempt.

Verse 22

[22] But this is a people robbed and spoiled; they are all of them snared in holes, and they are hid in prison houses: they are for a prey, and none delivereth; for a spoil, and none saith, Restore.

But — But not withstanding this respect which God hath to his people, he hath severely scourged you for your sins.

Hid — They have been taken in snares made by their own hands, and by God's just judgment cast into dungeons and prisons.

None — None afforded them help.

Verse 25

[25] Therefore he hath poured upon him the fury of his anger, and the strength of battle: and it hath set him on fire round about, yet he knew not; and it burned him, yet he laid it not to heart.

Fury — Most grievous judgments.

Yet — They were secure and stupid under God's judgments.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

shows this Isaiah 53 is completely distorted and the author is a Christian scribe by himself by his own thoughts and Aj4u wants to OVERLOOK Isaiah 42 (gods words- read its direct from a 1st party God ) but take the corrupted story isaiah 53 invented by a scribe praising the invented jesus which[/COLOR] ACTUALLY proves the Noble Quran's Claims of 3 rd party interference in the Scriptures
    Aj4u
    just copy & paste does not answer my questions or clears your MISTAKE OF CHOOSING ISIAIAH 53 (third party narration not from God DIRECTLY ) over ISAIAH 42 ( Direct from God ) TO PROVE THAT JESUS WAS THE ONE who's being prophesied So keep playing untill you see real angels ONE DAY

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

thanks for complaining about my rep points, because you are bringing attention to it and it brings me more + rep points

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"]

A son can be his father's servant like a man can be a father and a son, but there would be a problem if he were a mother too..lol

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

A son can be his father's servant like a man can be a father and a son, but there would be a problem if he were a mother too..lol
    A man can be a Son first and then latter becomes a father after few decades.

but a Son cannot be his OWN FATHER as in the triune concept which is a OPEN MISGUIDANCE of Shaitan .

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

A man can be a Son first and then latter becomes a father after few decades.

but a Son cannot be his OWN FATHER as in the triune concept which is a OPEN MISGUIDANCE of Shaitan .
    Jesus said I am the first and the last. I am he who was, and is and is to come the almighty. Eternal beings are not bound by the creation of time that we finite beings are a part of. Satan is the father of lies according to Scripture which means he is the best at the art of deception and he is the accuser of those who do right. That is what the Scriptures say that came before. I know writing you does no good, because you blow it all off, but it might benefit someone who wants to know the truth. That truth is Jesus Christ the anointed one; the Messiah!

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

Jesus said I am the first and the last. I am he who was, and is and is to come the almighty. Eternal beings are not bound by the creation of time that we finite beings are a part of. Satan is the father of lies according to Scripture which means he is the best at the art of deception and he is the accuser of those who do right. That is what the Scriptures say that came before. I know writing you does no good, because you blow it all off, but it might benefit someone who wants to know the truth. That truth is Jesus Christ the anointed one; the Messiah!

How do you know that EXACTLY Jesus said that ? when you have tons of lies , contradictions, and when even your were books were written after 3 centuries and was authored by 40 ? and in a different language Aramaic only to be translated into Greek, Latin and then to English and that too, after a millennium ?

Even your book had converted Adam's Story (Hebrews) as to Jesus's as the First born and your bible also claims Israel as the First Born as well. A big Contradiction. Even today Staunch Christians like you misquote, mistranslate, twist, take out of context and do all other blunders in front of our own eyes in our Muslim Forum itself in this modern Internet world ?

So imagine what the hell of Corruption , distortion, twisting , taking out of Context would have taken place when you can hardly see Scriptures because they were hand written and very rare and only kept with top priests ( crooked)

These are facts NOT THE COCK EYED VIEWS you talk about .

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How do you know that EXACTLY Jesus said that ? when you have tons of lies , contradictions, and when even your were books were written after 3 centuries and was authored by 40 ? and in a different language Aramaic only to be translated into Greek, Latin and then to English and that too, after a millennium ?

Even your book had converted Adam's Story (Hebrews) as to Jesus's as the First born and your bible also claims Israel as the First Born as well. A big Contradiction. Even today Staunch Christians like you misquote, mistranslate, twist, take out of context and do all other blunders in front of our own eyes in our Muslim Forum itself in this modern Internet world ?

So imagine what the hell of Corruption , distortion, twisting , taking out of Context would have taken place when you can hardly see Scriptures because they were hand written and very rare and only kept with top priests ( crooked)

These are facts NOT THE COCK EYED VIEWS you talk about .
    The Bible was still written closer to the events it records than the book you have

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

The Bible was still written closer to the events it records than the book you have

The Torah is more Closer than your NT and Jews say you are polytheists ? Because Jesus called as your God and My God so its 100 % sure he did not utter those words I am he

JOHN 2O :16-17'' She turned and said to him in Aramaic, “Rabbouni” (which means Teacher).

17 Jesus said to her, “Don’t hold on to me, for I haven’t yet gone up to my Father. Go to my brothers and sisters and tell them,
    ‘I’m going up to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’

You LIED again ( as I always Claim) see I find the verse you quoted fraudulently without quoting the chapter verse number
    https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...-5&version=CJB

Isaiah 41 :4

Whose work is this? Who has brought it about?
    He who called the generations from the beginning,
    I, Adonai, am the first;and I am the same with those who are last.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...-5&version=CJB

LIAR EXPOSED , just once AGAIN

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'd just like to thrown in my two cents worth about the books we have that are considered scripture. As far as the Christian scriptures, there are no exsistant copies of the original ,manuscripts of either testament. Remember that the current NT is based on copies of copies of copies of Greek manuscripts several centuries older then the founding of the faith. And that Jesus (as) spoke nor read either classical Greek nor Latin. He spoke Aramaic in the streets and Hebrew in the synagouges. What's my point? That these copies can and do contain errors and addtions put there by the various scribes. As a case in point, at the end of Mark's gospel Chapter 16 there has always been a debate amongst various biblical scholars about the existance of those last verse in the older manuscripts. Thisw is evident from tghe varioius renderings of the different translations of the bible into English from the KJV of 1611 to the current raft of modern renderings.
    As far as the QUR"AN goes believers from the very first years of the Ministry of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) memorized it. It's collection into,one volume was started by Abu Bakr the first leader of Islam after the Prophet. Thois preserved the QUR"AN in the original Language Arabic.