Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

Yusha Evans : Fallacies of the New Testament

Hello,

Yusha Evans was A Christian Youth Minister who Reverts to Islam After a Dangerous car Accident where He Miraculously Survives where No on one could have ever survived. He opens three Martial Arts Schools but gives up away after He wants to serve Islam.

Here's Yusha Evan's Fallacies of the New Testament http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ochM1TvVB0I
    only 10 minutes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkaevBCU6nM

A MUST WATCH FROM A REVERT CHRISTIAN YOUTH MINISTER . He refers to Books written by Pious Christians Against Christianity..Try watching others Parts as well.

Recommended books By Yusha Evans

1) History of the church by Henry chadwick
    2) Lost Christianities by Bart D Ehrman
    3)Christianity in late Antiquity by Bart .D Ehrman & Jacobs
    4) After the New Testaments By Bart .D Ehrman
    5) World of Contradictions
    6) Who Invented Christianity ?
    7) Misquoting Jesus
    and more .

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

Re: Yusha Evans : Fallacies of the New Testament

How Yusha Evans came to Islam, a 10 minutes talk, He thought to find contradictions as he had found in all other Religions but he lost this Time when He read the Quran.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXcJ4b84-Lk

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

He got saved from two Death experiences a dangerous car accident where no one can believe any one can escape from a such a dangerous accident when the top of the car came out completely but he came out walking with few scratches and a Robber pulling a trigger but it did not work on which his Grand mother told him God Is saving his life for a unknown PURPOSE ahead Kindly watch his interesting talk Yusha Evans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4aiAJgpr6w

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

Yushua Evans catches red handed those liars claiming to be sheiks & scholars converting to christianity (at ticker 7 mints onwards)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Qr6Oco1hI0

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

Causative, Descrates should learn from this Smart gentleman

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

Yusha Evans - I Quit my Job to go to Jummah

www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_U1ifMpgI0

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

BUMP

kindly do not miss to watch the videos in post # 2, 4 & 6. God seekers Must watch them from a sincere searcher of TRUTH, A great Person in my SIGHT.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap."

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by talibilm09 View Post
    How Yusha Evans came to Islam, a 10 minutes talk, He thought to find contradictions as he had found in all other Religions but he lost this Time when He read the Quran.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXcJ4b84-Lk

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1415 Post(s)

will look into it...
    ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

BUMP

kindly do not miss to watch the videos in post # 2, 4 & 6. God seekers Must watch them from a sincere searcher of TRUTH, A great Person in my SIGHT.
    I looked at the video and he certainly has a zeal but no according to knowledge!

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AJ4u View Post
    I looked at the video and he certainly has a zeal but no according to knowledge!

You do not even know about your own book in which language it was revealed and how ewak its authenticity is and you Blaspheme the authenticity of noble quran which i have refuted # 1323 http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...46#post6327746

you are commenting the Knowledge of this Christian youth minister ?:scratch:

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You do not even know about your own book in which language it was revealed and how ewak its authenticity is and you Blaspheme the authenticity of noble quran which i have refuted # 1323 http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...46#post6327746

Yes, but he tabled in false religions before converting to Islam and Christians are not supposed to do that because demons can impart things on them and screw their spiritual judgment. He is a zealot that is all I see

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    755 Post(s)

Yes, but he tabled in false religions before converting to Islam and Christians are not supposed to do that because demons can impart things on them and screw their spiritual judgment. He is a zealot that is all I see
    No, he's the Most intelligent Person better than us since he was really serious searching God ( see his other video how much he tried) & not Prejudiced nor a Liar so he SEARCHED SYSTEMATICALLY 100 % to know the truth.

Demons can do NOTHING against The Creator"s will of protecting his righteous servants, says the Noble Quran. If you are not afraid of true God than you will be afraid of demons and Jinns

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yusha Evans studied at one of Christiandoms fundemental Universities Bob Jones U in South carolina.. On the 'Deen' show he has been a guest many times. He well versed in islam and Christianity. To say he has no knowledge is pure rubbish. To call him a zealot is really a compliment to his character, Just because he doesn't agree with someones view on spiritual matters doesn't nullify his knowledge and training in Islam. Watch his videos with and OPEN mind and you might recieve something from them.
    However if one is determined to defame Islam and lift up oneness Christianity you will never come to the truth that Allah (swt) is one one without partners and that Muhammad (PBUH) IS his Prophet and messenger.
    Some on this portion of the forum are determined to undermine the faith of others and not be open to real discussion with their skewed faith views. When someone begins with a real thirst for truth about Islam others seem to want to Hijack the thread and turn it away from thew seekers question or poi nt of view to their narrow minded and mostly wrong conception of Islam gleaned from so called 'experts' on the subject of Islam from with Christianity.
    All talibilm09 did was post some links to videos by Yusha Evans and the tirade of vitrol began. If you watch his lectures with an OPEN mind and Heart maybe there's hope for you. If not please don't make comments about one's knowledge and zeal for God.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

AJ4u: You remind me of my old Oneness Christian aunt that saw a demon behind everything. Yes there are spiritual forces that are aligned with shaytan (satan) that are determined to drag others into Hell. But to say that one who is a believer is influenced by demons is not right. Even Isa (as) was called demon posessed by Jewish leaders who knew the truth and refused to practice the worship of one God .I think you should check your self out before you state things about demoins affecting a Muslims mind and knowledge.
    Every sincere seeker of truth will find it one day. But for you you just want Muslims to become like you which is to be a follower of Shirk.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I didn't say he has no knowledge, and it is true that being a zealot can be a good thing when it is a zeal for the Lord, but all I am saying is his testimony didn't bear witness with my spirit that it was wrought in God.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

No, he's the Most intelligent Person better than us since he was really serious searching God ( see his other video how much he tried) & not Prejudiced nor a Liar so he SEARCHED SYSTEMATICALLY 100 % to know the truth.

Demons can do NOTHING against The Creator"s will of protecting his righteous servants, says the Noble Quran. If you are not afraid of true God than you will be afraid of demons and Jinns
    No doubt he is intelligent, but what does that have to do with truth?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Bismillah Arahman Araheem. Just what do you mean by truth? The Christian version that Jesus is god? Or what billions of Muslims throughout the world believe "la Ilaha illalh". There is no God worthy of worship ALLAH (SWT). But you seem to disagree with the various sects that believe that god exsists as a trinity becuase in older posts you say that Jesus is god and there is no trinity. What brand of 'truth' do you adhere to friend?
    Yusha Evans declares the eternal truth that ALLAH (swt) has no partners and his faith in ALLAH (swt) saved his life. Granted he studied other religions and even 'tabled' (dabbled) in black magic, Does that say that his testimony of the ONe true God ALLAH (swt) without partners is skewed or influenced by shaytan? Hardly.
    Would any more knowledgable Muslim Brothers like to comment on the influence of JINN or shaytan on believers? I really wish someone would. This subject of truth is way off topic but I believe that someone who implies that a brother's testimony and Knowledge is influenced by shayatn (satan) need to be set straight, especially those who see their weak roles to be attempting to convert Muslims to his particular brand of Christianity.
    If I have said anything off base I apologize, but in this day and age of mis information by so called Expert and so called scholars of Islam I feel that this type of misinformation should be challenged. I personally am tired of seeing these 'expert' provide commentary on the evening news that is a base misinterpoetation of Islam.
    AJ4u has said many things some were borderline islamophobic, but he really hasn't shown his true colors untuil now. He has been careful to not insult the Prophet Muhammadf *(PBUH) and for that i must thank him. Salam Alaikum wah rah muttulah he barakatuh
    Last edited by FAREED1952; 09-02-15 at 01:50 AM.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FAREED1952 View Post
    Bismillah Arahman Araheem. Just what do you mean by truth? The Christian version that Jesus is god? Or what billions of Muslims throughout the world believe "la Ilaha illalh". There is no God worthy of worship ALLAH (SWT). But you seem to disagree with the various sects that believe that god exsists as a trinity becuase in older posts you say that Jesus is god and there is no trinity. What brand of 'truth' do you adhere to friend?
    Yusha Evans declares the eternal truth that ALLAH (swt) has no partners and his faith in ALLAH (swt) saved his life. Granted he studied other religions and even 'tabled' (dabbled) in black magic, Does that say that his testimony of the ONe true God ALLAH (swt) without partners is skewed or influenced by shaytan? Hardly.
    Would any more knowledgable Muslim Brothers like to comment on the influence of JINN or shaytan on believers? I really wish someone would. This subject of truth is way off topic but I believe that someone who implies that a brother's testimony and Knowledge is influenced by shayatn (satan) need to be set straight, especially those who see their weak roles to be attempting to convert Muslims to his particular brand of Christianity.
    If I have said anything off base I apologize, but in this day and age of mis information by so called Expert and so called scholars of Islam I feel that this type of misinformation should be challenged. I personally am tired of seeing these 'expert' provide commentary on the evening news that is a base misinterpoetation of Islam.
    AJ4u has said many things some were borderline islamophobic, but he really hasn't shown his true colors untuil now. He has been careful to not insult the Prophet Muhammadf *(PBUH) and for that i must thank him. Salam Alaikum wah rah muttulah he barakatuh
    You are a new poster here, and don't know enough or read enough of our posts to make such comments nor have you spoken enough with me to speak into my situation here. By truth I mean Jesus; By truth I mean truth is a person. Out of Jesus own mouth: He said, "I am the truth..." Don't worry about what Jesus being the truth to Christians means. Concern what Jesus being the truth means for you as a Muslim and speak on that, but before you respond, note that Jesus didn't say I show the truth or tell the truth; he said "I am" No there is a difference a night and day between being and showing or telling

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am just saying his testimony didn't bear witness with my spirit nor has he shown any evidence that he was anything more than a nominal Christian who taught children or youth.
    Finally, I did not say anything good or bad about the Quran; stop lying about me. I am getting tired of it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I know a Christian attempt at envangelism when I see one and a poor attempt at that. Granted Jesus (as) said to go into the world and make disciples but his message was there was one God and we were to serve him only. If you were serious about knowing more about Islam you wouldn't argue and try to convert us. To follow Jesus as a god is shirk and plain idolatry according to the ten commandments. If you say the law is not in effect for Christians as the apostle Paul taught, What about The Ten Commandments? Surely you cannot argue with the existence of them as a guide or criterion for mankind as a whole? A lot of the basic laws of society are drawn directly from them. I might be a 'new poster', but I am 62 and was a devout follower of Jesus as a Christian for over 45 years. I am not some youngster with an ax to grind against other religions. Nor am I one who takes the scriptures of ALLAH lightly. I like my Brother and sister believe in the Qur'an, Injeel, the Taurat, and Zaboor (psalms) I do not accept much of the New testament beyond John because of the errors contained therein.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I know a Christian attempt at envangelism when I see one and a poor attempt at that. Granted Jesus (as) said to go into the world and make disciples but his message was there was one God and we were to serve him only. If you were serious about knowing more about Islam you wouldn't argue and try to convert us. To follow Jesus as a god is shirk and plain idolatry according to the ten commandments. If you say the law is not in effect for Christians as the apostle Paul taught, What about The Ten Commandments? Surely you cannot argue with the existence of them as a guide or criterion for mankind as a whole? A lot of the basic laws of society are drawn directly from them. I might be a 'new poster', but I am 62 and was a devout follower of Jesus as a Christian for over 45 years. I am not some youngster with an ax to grind against other religions. Nor am I one who takes the scriptures of ALLAH lightly. I like my Brother and sister believe in the Qur'an, Injeel, the Taurat, and Zaboor (psalms) I do not accept much of the New testament beyond John because of the errors contained therein.
    Jesus is not a god. You just don't know him or God. If you did, you wouldn't have left Christianity nor would you say I say Jesus is a god. You are 62 and you were a devout follow of Jesus for 45 years; wow, that is scary to think one can change faiths after that many years. Whatever you got I pray it doesn't happen to me. You should read Gal. 3

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Some people like Shayk Yusuf Estes reverted at an older age I believe he was in his 40's when he reverted. And he was a Christian too. He ministered in music and supported alot of televagelists along with his father who reverted well past the age of 60. So what's your point? Ok I'll change my wording , to worship Jesus (as) as God almighty is shirk. how's that?
    As far as your prayer about whatever I got not happening to you, I guess you will never be able to come to grips with the truth of ALLAH (swt)

For those who are seeking the truth and have never heard Shayk Yusuf's testimony Look up "Priest and Preachers entering Islam". It's worth to watch it and his testimony is quite revealing.
    He also has some excellent ,lectures on other subjects too on the net.
    Last edited by FAREED1952; 09-02-15 at 06:10 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

AJ4u: After reading Gal 3 in the NKJV, and going on to Chapter four, It is apparent that Paul was trying to alter the clear teachings of Isa (as) when it comes to the law of God.
    While Isa (as) taught that he came to fulfill the law he stated that nothing would pass away from the law until "All is Fulfilled". while paul taught it was of no affect on the Galatian beleivers. The term "Until all is fulfilled", Does this mean at the crucifixtion? Hardly. Isa said in the same section that heaven and earth would pass away before the law would end. And when is the world going to come to an end? At the day of Judgment. And Paul in Thessalonians taught a "rapture" of the Church. Of course in the Greek NT the word Rapture doesn't occur but that the words Catching away does. the word rapture is implied according to Christian pre trib theorists and again I state that doctrine by implication is not doctrine but the thoughts of men. But when is this 'rapture' going to happen? Some theologians teach before the great Tribulation. But Isa (as) was clear several times he as he stated "after the tribulation of those days". Kinda throws a monkey wrench into pre trib theology doesn't it?
    The Qur'an and Sunnah of the Prophet (pbuh) state that there is to be a day of reckoning when all mankind will be resurrected to stand before God almighty to be Judged. This is as Isa Taught "after the tribulations of those days." No catching away just going to the Judgement seat of God. Just some food for thought.
    Last edited by FAREED1952; 09-02-15 at 06:37 AM. Reason: missing words

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

AJ4u: After reading Gal 3 in the NKJV, and going on to Chapter four, It is apparent that Paul was trying to alter the clear teachings of Isa (as) when it comes to the law of God.
    While Isa (as) taught that he came to fulfill the law he stated that nothing would pass away from the law until "All is Fulfilled". while paul taught it was of no affect on the Galatian beleivers. The term "Until all is fulfilled", Does this mean at the crucifixtion? Hardly. Isa said in the same section that heaven and earth would pass away before the law would end. And when is the world going to come to an end? At the day of Judgment. And Paul in Thessalonians taught a "rapture" of the Church. Of course in the Greek NT the word Rapture doesn't occur but that the words Catching away does. the word rapture is implied according to Christian pre trib theorists and again I state that doctrine by implication is not doctrine but the thoughts of men. But when is this 'rapture' going to happen? Some theologians teach before the great Tribulation. But Isa (as) was clear several times he as he stated "after the tribulation of those days". Kinda throws a monkey wrench into pre trib theology doesn't it?
    The Qur'an and Sunnah of the Prophet (pbuh) state that there is to be a day of reckoning when all mankind will be resurrected to stand before God almighty to be Judged. This is as Isa Taught "after the tribulations of those days." No catching away just going to the Judgement seat of God. Just some food for thought.
    Jesus said "Heaven and earth will disappear, but my words will never disappear." He didn't say law. he had already fulfilled the law. There will be a catching away, and the dead in Christ will rise first. If you loved Jesus as much as you hate Paul, you would still be a Christian. Why don't you answer the Questions I asked you?

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Some people like Shayk Yusuf Estes reverted at an older age I believe he was in his 40's when he reverted. And he was a Christian too. He ministered in music and supported alot of televagelists along with his father who reverted well past the age of 60. So what's your point? Ok I'll change my wording , to worship Jesus (as) as God almighty is shirk. how's that?
    As far as your prayer about whatever I got not happening to you, I guess you will never be able to come to grips with the truth of ALLAH (swt)

For those who are seeking the truth and have never heard Shayk Yusuf's testimony Look up "Priest and Preachers entering Islam". It's worth to watch it and his testimony is quite revealing.
    He also has some excellent ,lectures on other subjects too on the net.
    Reverted? I thought you were once a Christian? No one is born submitting to God we are sinful at birth like the Psalmist said. "I was sinful at birth"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Reverted? I thought you were once a Christian? No one is born submitting to God we are sinful at birth like the Psalmist said. "I was sinful at birth"
    I guess you don't know the real theology of Islam. We that mankind is born innocent. We further believe that mankind is born with a natural inclination towards Allah (swt). ALLah has written everything that we are going to do in a book that is with him (Al-Lah-Al Mufuz). We believe in the QADAR of ALLAH (swt). This means that ALLAH knows exactly what is going to happen in our lives and it is up to us to choose to follow him or not. So when one converts to Islam he is in realtiy reverting to his inate leans towards God ALLAH (swt). This is found in the QUR"AN and the Hadith.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The 'catching away' theory is something Paul devised not Jesus (as). I also answered your 'questions' in another post.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I guess you don't know the real theology of Islam. We that mankind is born innocent. We further believe that mankind is born with a natural inclination towards Allah (swt). ALLah has written everything that we are going to do in a book that is with him (Al-Lah-Al Mufuz). We believe in the QADAR of ALLAH (swt). This means that ALLAH knows exactly what is going to happen in our lives and it is up to us to choose to follow him or not. So when one converts to Islam he is in realtiy reverting to his inate leans towards God ALLAH (swt). This is found in the QUR"AN and the Hadith.
    You must have not read what I wrote carefully. The prophet and king David said he was sinful at birth in sin he was conceived. No one has a natural inclination toward God. We are natural rebellious. God transforms us as we learn obedience and as proverbs state there is no purposes established without time and judgment

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The 'catching away' theory is something Paul devised not Jesus (as). I also answered your 'questions' in another post.
    Jesus said one will be taken and the other left

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You must have not read what I wrote carefully. The prophet and king David said he was sinful at birth in sin he was conceived. No one has a natural inclination toward God. We are natural rebellious. God transforms us as we learn obedience and as proverbs state there is no purposes established without time and judgment
    It is not that we are born with out doing sin. It is that we are born with a inclination toward Allah. When we sin we turn to him and ask him to forgive us and he does Inshallah.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Witwoa View Post
    It is not that we are born with out doing sin. It is that we are born with a inclination toward Allah. When we sin we turn to him and ask him to forgive us and he does Inshallah.
    Then why do people who were never Muslims say they reverted to Islam from other religions?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Then why do people who were never Muslims say they reverted to Islam from other religions?
    Because as a baby we are born summited to Allah and our parents or things around us pull us away from his guidance.
    But as a muslims we sin. It is simple we ask god to forgive us. That's it. You will sin you ask god to forgive you. He is the most merciful.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How do you explain how we as humans have this inate consciousness of right and wrong? I am sure that when you were a youngster you knew instinctively that it was wrong to steal or cheat? Where did it come from? human nature or the creator? Of course you believe in original sin that imputed sin upon mankind while I do not. There is a vast difference between you and I. I do not believe in the attonment of Jesus because in the messages of the Final Messenger Muhammad (PBUH) it is clearly revealed it was not necessary because "no man cab bear the burden of another" and further ALLAH (swt) revealed in the Taurat that The sins of the father cannot be imputed to the son and neither cna the sins of the son be imputed on the father". The sin nature you talk of is real when someone can realize they are doing wrong but to say we are born in sin is wrong. Quote me where the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said he was born into sin? AJ4u?
    Last edited by FAREED1952; 10-02-15 at 04:32 AM.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Because as a baby we are born summited to Allah and our parents or things around us pull us away from his guidance.
    But as a muslims we sin. It is simple we ask god to forgive us. That's it. You will sin you ask god to forgive you. He is the most merciful.
    You are contradicting yourself/ You said, "It is not that we are born with out doing sin" and now you say, "we are born summited to Allah and our parents." Don't you see the contradiction?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

In the 70's Campus Crusade for Christ and the Jesus Movement leading teachers used to say that every person is born with a heart shaped void. This is the natural inclination toward a supreme being placed within the hearts of all mankind. If one is raised in a home where God is not part of the equation one can quickly have that inclination masked by other things such as secular humanism, atheism, paganism or as Jesus (as) taught "the cares of the world.' To Christians that void can only be filled by 'accepting Jesus' to act as a mediator to establish a relationship with God. Which is never mentioned in the scriptures in that form. Islam teaches us that void can only be filled by a direct relationship with God through declaring the Kalima or declartion of faith.. We believe we need no mediator that ALLAH (swt) hears and answers the earnest prayer of those who believe. We keep that direct relationship through prayer and repentance. while I was not born into an Islam or Muslim home, I see fruits of Brothers and Sisters that were raised in this environment. From the moment of birth those born into Islamic families are reminded of their duty to ALLAH (swt). I have heard that when a child is born into such a family the first words they hear is the Adhan or call to prayer. These children are taught to respect others and moreover to serve ALLAH (swt). The same can be said of some Christian household where the scriptures are taught and honored above the teachings of man. The anabaptists ( Mennonites and Amish) are very strong on this. Raise up a child in the way he should go and he shall not depart from it the OT says. We in Islam are taught that natural inclination towards God ALLAH (swt) is called fitrah.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You are contradicting yourself/ You said, "It is not that we are born with out doing sin" and now you say, "we are born summited to Allah and our parents." Don't you see the contradiction?
    Go back and read what I wrote.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Go back and read what I wrote.
    Why? I quoted you verbatim in the post. I responded to and proved your contradiction using your words, Why tell me to reread it. Read what I quoted from you exactly and see my point.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Why? I quoted you verbatim in the post. I responded to and proved your contradiction using your words, Why tell me to reread it. Read what I quoted from you exactly and see my point.
    The thing is you don't understand the islsmic view of human sins. We were not made perfect. Muslims sin but unlike other we believe in Allah and his messagers. We worship him and we turn to him in repentance.

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا تُوبُوا إِلَى اللَّهِ تَوْبَةً نَصُوحًا عَسَىٰ رَبُّكُمْ أَنْ يُكَفِّرَ عَنْكُمْ سَيِّئَاتِكُمْ وَيُدْخِلَكُمْ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي مِنْ تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ يَوْمَ لَا يُخْزِي اللَّهُ النَّبِيَّ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا مَعَهُ ۖ نُورُهُمْ يَسْعَىٰ بَيْنَ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَبِأَيْمَانِهِمْ يَقُولُونَ رَبَّنَا أَتْمِمْ لَنَا نُورَنَا وَاغْفِرْ لَنَا ۖ إِنَّكَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ

O you who have believed, repent to Allah with sincere repentance. Perhaps your Lord will remove from you your misdeeds and admit you into gardens beneath which rivers flow [on] the Day when Allah will not disgrace the Prophet and those who believed with him. Their light will proceed before them and on their right; they will say, "Our Lord, perfect for us our light and forgive us. Indeed, You are over all things competent."

Sin we submit to Allah but we still sin. He did not make us perfect