Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network

View Poll Results: What is your opinion of Quranists?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • They are Muslims.

7 9.72%
  • They are not Muslims, and should not be called Muslims.

37 51.39%
  • They are Muslims, but they are rather misguided.

10 13.89%
  • If you have taken the Shahada and believe what it states, you are a Muslim.

13 18.06%
  • Other

5 6.94%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question What do you think of Quranists?

Please keep in mind that not all Quranists view things the same way, unlike the other sects.

Odan
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: What do you think of Quranists?

Quote Originally Posted by nane View Post
    Sandman it was a respond to you.

I have no time to quote your disrespectful garbage.
    That doesn't even make sense. Its ok, don't cry. This is what happens when boys challenge men or indeed Batil tries to compete with Haqq.
    By Him in whose Hand is the Soul of Muhammad, there is not one from the nations of the Jews and the Christians who hears about me and then dies while he has not believed in what I have been sent with except that he will be one of the companions of the Fire”. (Reported by Muslim in kitaabul Imaan)
    www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    That doesn't even make sense. Its ok, don't cry. This is what happens when boys challenge men or indeed Batil tries to compete with Haqq.

It makes perfect sense as you went contradicting yourself. My response was not misdirected.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1630 Post(s)

Again, if you recite the Quran like you should, you should know that if a command isn't directly from God it's actually against another command that forbids what Almighty God didn't. There is no such logic that if a Quran didn't allow it, it's forbidden. That's the hypocritical persons way to justify matters.
    You said your evidence is quran yet you didnt bring any verse from quran which says those examplse are against the quran. Great!!! Was great discussion with an intellectual person.
    Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) is also reported to have said: “He who is very hasty and so bold as to pass verdicts is also bold in taking the path towards hell

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by junaid123 View Post
    You said your evidence is quran yet you didnt bring any verse from quran which says those examplse are against the quran. Great!!! Was great discussion with an intellectual person.
    I don't bring in a verse other than which Almighty God tells me to proclaim. I use my knowledge of the Quran, if you don't have it, seek it. It's good for you. Anyone that recites regularily knows that God tells us all commands belong indeed wholly to Him.
    Last edited by nane; 21-02-14 at 12:36 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Prove it, untill you replied to my original post i hadn't turned my attention towards you at all. It was after you attempted to refute what i said I asked for your credientials. You have none. I look forward to you proving where I called you names in my original post.

On what basis of ilm do you make that claim. Who is teaching you the meaning of the Quran from which you speak?

Not acting on a single Sunnah like eating with the right hand, makes us lesser Muslims. Any deficiency between our life and the life of perfection(Nabi(SAW)'s way) is a deficiency. To believe otherwise shows a lack of love for our Nabi(SAW).

If you consider yourself a Hadith-rejector then you are encompassed by my earlier statements. I don't know you, I don't know what you believe. You do appear to be an idiot, but Allahu alam maybe you just don't communicate well.
    Stop calling names. It's rude, immature, and it doesn't shed good light on Islam.

Again, if you recite the Quran like you should, you should know that if a command isn't directly from God it's actually against another command that forbids what Almighty God didn't. There is no such logic that if a Quran didn't allow it, it's forbidden. That's the hypocritical persons way to justify matters.
    Just wondering, where in the Quran does it say this?

bring the verse which says eat with your left hand or you are allowed to eat with both hand.
    Bring the verse which says its allowed to play chess
    Bring the verse which says you may yawn. (Yawn) hadith doesnt say you shouldnt yawn. Its natural, you just follow the etiqutte of yawning.

If you cant bring those verses then there is nothing present in hadith against quran.
    Science contradicts all of these. And the Hadith clearly had no mention of etiquette, it simply stated that when you yawn satan laughs.

I clarified that Allah swt teaches us in the Quran that every command belongs indeed wholly to Him. (this means if a hadith tells u what to do it must be in accordance with the Book, complimenting it) So bearing this in mind, not to say those stories have no truth, they haven't maybe been kept in context so if you realize that people cannot carry out commands you have nothing to lose and there is no need to eliminate such stories. If however you don't see any wisdom like I do, you move on, keep learning. 99% are non-commanding, beautiful, scientific/informational hadiths.

1. So so many people play chess with anyone online, not caring who it is. Now you can apply the wrong being as if covering the hands with blood of swine.
    2. Yawning could transfer an illness, no? Sneezing feels good (I always say Elhamdulila), and it isn't a bad action (it can't be stopped), God likes goodness so God likes sneezing. Forbidding yawning would be a self-made command but it could transfer an illness. So we can sneeze/yawn, but ought to cover our mouths.
    3. Walking in one shoe being completely okay would promote punk style behavior, what would be the normal, approachable look? So many teenagers are into gothic degenerate styles. We can't have it be equal to normal and approachable.
    4. People gladly receive Christmas cookies from neighbors, then they even keep the jar they came in.
    Pretty common things. Brothers are now ending their chess games, people may be wondering if those jars are white or green, animals yawn so it's natural, etc. none of the stories are bad if we reason properly.

When we know the Quran our worries become less.

Elhamdulila, peace bro.
    I don't understand. Are you saying it's bad to play Chess online, or what? And as for the cookie jars, I still don't understand. How does it matter whether we receive them from neighbors or not? Oh, and just saying, but I've never heard of yawning transferring illness...But I've heard of sneezing doing the same

I didn't mean for this thread to get so out of hand. Calm down everyone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tiresomehoopla View Post
    Stop calling names. It's rude, immature, and it doesn't shed good light on Islam.

Just wondering, where in the Quran does it say this?

Science contradicts all of these. And the Hadith clearly had no mention of etiquette, it simply stated that when you yawn satan laughs.

I don't understand. Are you saying it's bad to play Chess online, or what? And as for the cookie jars, I still don't understand. How does it matter whether we receive them from neighbors or not? Oh, and just saying, but I've never heard of yawning transferring illness...But I've heard of sneezing doing the same

I didn't mean for this thread to get so out of hand. Calm down everyone.
    I suggest everyone to make a habit of reciting the Quran daily. I personally refuse to Quote anything but what I am told to proclaim.

Well, we shouldnt eat anything against God's religion. So the cookies in that jar (Christmas cookies devoted to a god), and then because of that the jar MAY be bad too.

You dont know if you're playing against a filthy person online, it's your responsibility to know.
    Last edited by nane; 21-02-14 at 12:44 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

I am done with this thread. Any reasonable being by now should come to the conclusion that man-made commands, passed through a story are false. Only a few exist and they don't matter logically. And that the stories which compliment the Quran are acceptable. And that I don't reject any of them. Peace. Elhamdulila.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1630 Post(s)

Anyone that recites regularily knows that God tells us all commands belong indeed wholly to Him.
    you claimed something and deny to bring any evidence from quran.
    Even aheist arent that much confused soul.

Indeed there are different kind of mental patient in quran rejectors hospital.
    Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) is also reported to have said: “He who is very hasty and so bold as to pass verdicts is also bold in taking the path towards hell

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So your claim is, if nabi(SAW0 commanded something not found explicitly in the Quran then it is an additional command and you reject it?

If so then you are unable to:

Perform Salah
    Give Zakah
    Perform hajj
    Fast in Ramadhan
    Follow the Sunnah

I'm sure everyone agrees someone who doesn't do or believe they should do the above is a kaffir.
    [2:184] "Specific days (are designated for fasting); if one is ill or traveling, an equal number of other days may be substituted. Those who can fast, but with great difficulty, may substitute feeding one poor person for each day of breaking the fast. If one volunteers (more righteous works), it is better. But fasting is the best for you, if you only knew."

[2:183] "O you who believe, fasting is decreed for you, as it was decreed for those before you, that you may attain salvation."

"We made them leaders who guide by Our command and We inspired them to work good deeds, to observe the Salat and to give the Zakat, they were worshippers of Us." [21:73]

[24:58] "O you who have believed, let those whom your right hands possess and those who have not [yet] reached puberty among you ask permission of you [before entering] at three times: before the dawn prayer and when you put aside your clothing [for rest] at noon and after the night prayer. [These are] three times of privacy for you. There is no blame upon you nor upon them beyond these [periods], for they continually circulate among you - some of you, among others. Thus does Allah make clear to you the verses; and Allah is Knowing and Wise."

[17:78] "Establish prayer at the decline of the sun [from its meridian] until the darkness of the night and [also] the Qur'an of dawn. Indeed, the recitation of dawn is ever witnessed."

[2:238] "Maintain with care the [obligatory] prayers and [in particular] the middle prayer and stand before Allah , devoutly obedient."

[11:114] "And establish prayer at the two ends of the day and at the approach of the night. Indeed, good deeds do away with misdeeds. That is a reminder for those who remember."

[5:6] "O you who have believed, when you rise to [perform] prayer, wash your faces and your forearms to the elbows and wipe over your heads and wash your feet to the ankles. And if you are in a state of janabah, then purify yourselves. But if you are ill or on a journey or one of you comes from the place of relieving himself or you have contacted women and do not find water, then seek clean earth and wipe over your faces and hands with it. Allah does not intend to make difficulty for you, but He intends to purify you and complete His favor upon you that you may be grateful."

Clearly zakat and salat and ramadan are found in the Quran. I do not reject all Hadith, but Hadith about those subjects clearly clarify what is found in the Quran. Also, when you say Hadith rejectors do you mean those who reject all Hadith? Or some? Or even one, if I were to reject one Hadith which is otherwise widely accepted, would I be a kaffir?

I suggest everyone to make a habit of reciting the Quran daily. I personally refuse to Quote anything but what I am told to proclaim.

Well, we shouldnt eat anything against God's religion. So the cookies in that jar (Christmas cookies devoted to a god), and then because of that the jar MAY be bad too.

You dont know if you're playing against a filthy person online, it's your responsibility to know.
    Well then can't you just give me the location in the Quran so I can see for myself?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

[2:184] "Specific days (are designated for fasting); if one is ill or traveling, an equal number of other days may be substituted. Those who can fast, but with great difficulty, may substitute feeding one poor person for each day of breaking the fast. If one volunteers (more righteous works), it is better. But fasting is the best for you, if you only knew."

[2:183] "O you who believe, fasting is decreed for you, as it was decreed for those before you, that you may attain salvation."

"We made them leaders who guide by Our command and We inspired them to work good deeds, to observe the Salat and to give the Zakat, they were worshippers of Us." [21:73]

[24:58] "O you who have believed, let those whom your right hands possess and those who have not [yet] reached puberty among you ask permission of you [before entering] at three times: before the dawn prayer and when you put aside your clothing [for rest] at noon and after the night prayer. [These are] three times of privacy for you. There is no blame upon you nor upon them beyond these [periods], for they continually circulate among you - some of you, among others. Thus does Allah make clear to you the verses; and Allah is Knowing and Wise."

[17:78] "Establish prayer at the decline of the sun [from its meridian] until the darkness of the night and [also] the Qur'an of dawn. Indeed, the recitation of dawn is ever witnessed."

[2:238] "Maintain with care the [obligatory] prayers and [in particular] the middle prayer and stand before Allah , devoutly obedient."

[11:114] "And establish prayer at the two ends of the day and at the approach of the night. Indeed, good deeds do away with misdeeds. That is a reminder for those who remember."

[5:6] "O you who have believed, when you rise to [perform] prayer, wash your faces and your forearms to the elbows and wipe over your heads and wash your feet to the ankles. And if you are in a state of janabah, then purify yourselves. But if you are ill or on a journey or one of you comes from the place of relieving himself or you have contacted women and do not find water, then seek clean earth and wipe over your faces and hands with it. Allah does not intend to make difficulty for you, but He intends to purify you and complete His favor upon you that you may be grateful."

Clearly zakat and salat and ramadan are found in the Quran. I do not reject all Hadith, but Hadith about those subjects clearly clarify what is found in the Quran. Also, when you say Hadith rejectors do you mean those who reject all Hadith? Or some? Or even one, if I were to reject one Hadith which is otherwise widely accepted, would I be a kaffir?

Well then can't you just give me the location in the Quran so I can see for myself?
    One other message in the Quran says that surely the affair is wholly in Allah's hand. Please if you may research. I am done here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

One other message in the Quran says that surely the affair is wholly in Allah's hand. Please if you may research. I am done here.
    Ok. Salamu Alaikum.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Ok. Salamu Alaikum.
    Alaikum Salam. Peace. Elhamdulila

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1630 Post(s)

You mean science talks about satan , playing chess and eating with right hand? Please bring your evidence.

If you dont know what hadith means why dont you ask us muslim? The etiqutte of yawning is you put your hand infront of your mouth and dont make huu haa sound .

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1630 Post(s)

Alaikum Salam. Peace. Elhamdulila
    One non muslim greeting another non muslim.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

What's going on here? Disrespecting ummah? I hope that my prayers, charity, wudu, recitation, etc aren't nullified. Never mind the chess playing.

Because I'm done here please exclude me from your posts. Ty
    Last edited by nane; 21-02-14 at 01:16 PM.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1630 Post(s)

And people supposed to follow your religion based upon such hypocrate fundamental?

When man x tells you one hadith, you accept it and next hadith you dont? The same man who brouht quran to you !!!

If any atheist is reading this post my clearification to them is , above users has got nothing to do with islam. Do not get false information about islam by reading this thread.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1630 Post(s)

What's going on here? Disrespecting ummah? I hope that my prayers, charity, wudu, recitation, etc aren't nullified. Never mind the chess
    Keep hoping while make fun of prophet mohammad(sw) and disrespecting Allah who said to follow the man called prophet muhammad.

Odan
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

"Appear to be an idiot" is a statement of fact its not a cuss. I won't get into times when insults are appropriate but if need be there are incidents even in the life of Abu Bakr(RA) when a verbal beat down was given. Last but not least if my statements were insultive then yours is equally so. I am of the opinion that neither are but you appear to disagree, hence "pot meet kettle"

Just saying.
    Last edited by Sandman; 21-02-14 at 01:30 PM.
    By Him in whose Hand is the Soul of Muhammad, there is not one from the nations of the Jews and the Christians who hears about me and then dies while he has not believed in what I have been sent with except that he will be one of the companions of the Fire”. (Reported by Muslim in kitaabul Imaan)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You mean science talks about satan , playing chess and eating with right hand? Please bring your evidence.

If you dont know what hadith means why dont you ask us muslim? The etiqutte of yawning is you put your hand infront of your mouth and dont make huu haa sound .
    Science does not talk about satan, obviously. As for eating with the left hand, science says something about that...No, it does not say anything about that, which is my point. Of course it's not going to comment on satan, and never did I mention eating with the left hand. It would seem a bit odd that satan decides to eat with his left hand over his right, but the hadith is logically sound. I only said science says something about chess. Read these articles.

http://www.chessvibes.com/reports/10...-playing-chess

http://math.about.com/od/reference/a/chess.htm

On what basis am I not a Muslim?

And people supposed to follow your religion based upon such hypocrate fundamental?

When man x tells you one hadith, you accept it and next hadith you dont? The same man who brouht quran to you !!!

If any atheist is reading this post my clearification to them is , above users has got nothing to do with islam. Do not get false information about islam by reading this thread.
    Or perhaps some Hadith are made by manipulative men, and others were made based upon the life of the beloved Prophet(AS)?

And how am I a fundamentalist? Sunni/Shia are far more fundamentalist then I am.
    Last edited by Tiresomehoopla; 21-02-14 at 01:32 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Keep hoping while make fun of prophet mohammad(sw) and disrespecting Allah who said to follow the man called prophet muhammad.
    Stop making stuff up, we never made fun of Muhammad(AS).

So your claim is, if nabi(SAW0 commanded something not found explicitly in the Quran then it is an additional command and you reject it?

If so then you are unable to:

Perform Salah
    Give Zakah
    Perform hajj
    Fast in Ramadhan
    Follow the Sunnah

I'm sure everyone agrees someone who doesn't do or believe they should do the above is a kaffir.
    I mentioned the passages in the Quran where these are mentioned. Hadith clarify them.

"Appear to be an idiot" is a statement of fact its not a cuss. I won't get into times when insults are appropriate but if need be there are incidents even in the life of Abu Bakr(RA) when a verbal beat down was given. Last but not least if my statements were insultive then yours is equally so. I am of the opinion that neither are but you appear to disagree, hence "pot meet kettle"

Just saying.
    Technically, you are correct. However you were still being rather rude. Also, you never answered my question, am I not a Muslim if I reject some Hadith but accept others? If I were to reject just one Hadith that is accepted by most other people, am I not a Muslim? Does it depend on which ones I reject/accept? If so, rejection of which Hadiths would make me kaffir?

Odan
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I mentioned the passages in the Quran where these are mentioned. Hadith clarify them.
    But you restrict it only to things mentioned in the Quran? What a sad life you must live with no Sunnah.

Technically, you are correct.
    Should have stopped here, when you carry on with:

However you were still being rather rude.
    That is an insult based on an observation. Much like me telling your friend he is appears to be an idiot. In english this is called "hypocrasy".

Also, you never answered my question, am I not a Muslim if I reject some Hadith but accept others? If I were to reject just one Hadith that is accepted by most other people, am I not a Muslim?
    This again is a strawman arguement. I never said this. My statement was in reference to those who disregard all hadith.

Does it depend on which ones I reject/accept? If so, rejection of which Hadiths would make me kaffir?
    You cannot and do not have the authority to reject a hadith that has been classed as Saheeh/Hasan. Depending on what deviance your rejecting leads to would answer the rest of your questions. What makes you think you are qualified to judge Hadith? You probably don't even know how to do istinjah or Istabara but you think you can judge Hadith?

Odan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

you claimed something and deny to bring any evidence from quran.
    Even aheist arent that much confused soul.

Indeed there are different kind of mental patient in quran rejectors hospital.
    Worship only the CREATOR, HE is One and HE is the SUSTAINER of the Universe. Do not worship any of HIS creations nor through HIS creations

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

That is an insult based on an observation. Much like me telling your friend he is appears to be an idiot. In english this is called "hypocrasy".

Please refrain from talking about me, hypocritical is clearly elucidated by your actions. You assume you have the rights in matters that put you on a higher scale than others, plus you think that therefore you can even beat around the bush calling them names. Is that sincere behavior? Use your brain. It is definitely not so that you are special.

Odan
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Please refrain from talking about me, hypocritical is clearly elucidated by your actions. You assume you have the rights in matters that put you on a higher scale than others, plus you think that therefore you can even beat around the bush calling them names. Is that sincere behavior? Use your brain. It is definitely not so that you are special.
    Wow, what an annoying little mosquito you are lol. Again I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to your friend addressing his claim that I insulted you. Go look up reading comprehension.

The ironry of uneducated morons claiming to have the right and knowledge to judge Quran and Hadith with their own limited intellect and without the guidance of Scholars saying that someone else feels they are "high" appears to be lost on you. Lets just say you make yourself look a complete fool with your words and deeds. Never once have I claimed the things you slander me with, I simply made the observation that you think you are able to judge Quran and Hadith but have no credientials to do so, which is like a person trying to do heart surgery but having no medical knowledge. what would we call such a person, an idiot right? So if its true there its true here.

Now cry some more. lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Wow, what an annoying little mosquito you are lol. Again I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to your friend addressing his claim that I insulted you. Go look up reading comprehension.

The ironry of uneducated morons claiming to have the right and knowledge to judge Quran and Hadith with their own limited intellect and without the guidance of Scholars saying that someone else feels they are "high" appears to be lost on you. Lets just say you make yourself look a complete fool with your words and deeds. Never once have I claimed the things you slander me with, I simply made the observation that you think you are able to judge Quran and Hadith but have no credientials to do so, which is like a person trying to do heart surgery but having no medical knowledge. what would we call such a person, an idiot right? So if its true there its true here.

Now cry some more. lol
    You know you're gathering your rights from the fact that I play chess, right? Do you have proof that I reject other hadiths than what I listed? Can you even talk normal?

And you are definitely beating around the bush again on how one can talk about someone, that statement doesn't only bring me in, but points to you having disrespected me.
    Last edited by nane; 21-02-14 at 02:36 PM.

Odan
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

You know you're gathering your rights from the fact that I play chess, right? Do you have proof that I reject other hadiths than what I listed? Can you even talk normal?
    LOL, wow, I've never spoke to someone this challenged before or at least rarely. I gather my opinion from you saying if its not in the Quran you consider it an extra command and therefore invalid. That my friend is a statement of kufr, its like you saying if Nabi(SAW) told me to do something I'd ask if its a command of Allah rather than "I'd just do it".

And you are definitely beating around the bush again on how one can talk about someone, that statement doesn't only bring me in, but points to you having disrespected me.
    I apologise, is it unclear that i have zero respect for you and your kind. Let me clarify I have more respect for that thing that I accidently step in then have to scrap out of my boots with a stick and if I can't get it all out i have to throw the boots away. That's the respect I have for anyone that rejects the Sunnah.

Hope that clears things up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

LOL, wow, I've never spoke to someone this challenged before or at least rarely. I gather my opinion from you saying if its not in the Quran you consider it an extra command and therefore invalid. That my friend is a statement of kufr, its like you saying if Nabi(SAW) told me to do something I'd ask if its a command of Allah rather than "I'd just do it".

I apologise, is it unclear that i have zero respect for you and your kind. Let me clarify I have more respect for that thing that I accidently step in then have to scrap out of my boots with a stick and if I can't get it all out i have to throw the boots away. That's the respect I have for anyone that rejects the Sunnah.

Hope that clears things up.

I am not your enemy, but definitely not a friend of someone so disrespectful. I don't see the logic in forbidding chess, nor would that be too much to fit in the Quran. Besides, God handles all matters. His commands.

Who cares what you respect. You aren't some power.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I voted they are muslims simply because:

"Shall I seek other than God as a source of law, when He has revealed to you this book fully detailed? Those who received the scripture recognize that it has been revealed from your Lord, truthfully. You shall not harbor any doubt.

The word of your Lord is complete, in truth and justice. Nothing shall abrogate His words. He is the Hearer, the Omniscient." 6:114-115

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Klogic View Post
    I voted they are muslims simply because:

"Shall I seek other than God as a source of law, when He has revealed to you this book fully detailed? Those who received the scripture recognize that it has been revealed from your Lord, truthfully. You shall not harbor any doubt.

The word of your Lord is complete, in truth and justice. Nothing shall abrogate His words. He is the Hearer, the Omniscient." 6:114-115
    Especially not a man-made command passed through a story from centuries ago.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1630 Post(s)

Or perhaps some Hadith are made by manipulative men, and others were made based upon the life of the beloved Prophet(AS)?

And how am I a fundamentalist? Sunni/Shia are far more fundamentalist then I am.
    Prove those some hadith are made by manipulative men. Bring a hadith and its narrator. Prove that hadith was manipulated. And then i will bring all othet hadiths which contains hose narrator whom you accuse to manipulate.

With fundamental i meant pillar. Your religions pillar is oxymoron.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Im surprised most muslims voted: They are not muslims? How can they not be muslims when they believe in Allah and the last day technically?

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1630 Post(s)

Stop making stuff up, we never made fun of prophet
    thats all the people say after making fun of Allah. For them its freedom of speech and using of brain.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

that verse clearly supports my claims so far, an outside command would abrogate God's words. I mean, seriously, those are few hadiths out of so many, why so disrespectful? When in the end you are wrong.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1630 Post(s)

Im surprised most muslims voted: They are not muslims? How can they not be muslims when they believe in Allah and the last day technically?
    They dont believe in prophet muhammad and dont believe in quran. Its time for you to learn islam. Because you dont have knowledge of islam,no wonder why you were wondered.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

They dont believe in prophet muhammad and dont believe in quran. Its time for you to learn islam. Because you dont have knowledge of islam,no wonder why you were wondered.
    If they don't believe in the prophet, then they don't believe in the Quran. Hence they can't be called Quranists.. Following are the verses from the Quran, one of them being an acknowledgement that Muhammad (pbuh) is the prophet of God. So I don't understand your claim,.

Allah witnesses that there is no deity except Him, and [so do] the angels and those of knowledge - [that He is] maintaining [creation] in justice. There is no deity except Him, the Exalted in Might, the Wise.[3:18]

Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but (he is) the Apostle of God, and the Seal of the Prophets: and God has full knowledge of all things. [33:40]

I understand that there is a need to learn Islam because Islam is a vast subject. This would apply to me, you and everyone.
    Last edited by Klogic; 21-02-14 at 03:25 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If they don't believe in the prophet, then they don't believe in the Quran. Hence they can't be called Quranists.

Allah witnesses that there is no deity except Him, and [so do] the angels and those of knowledge - [that He is] maintaining [creation] in justice. There is no deity except Him, the Exalted in Might, the Wise.[3:18]

"Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but (he is) the Apostle of God, and the Seal of the Prophets: and God has full knowledge of all things. [33:40]

I understand that there is a need to learn Islam because Islam is a vast subject. This would apply to me, you and everyone.
    Also i would like to add:

quranists
    Web definitions
    Quranism is an Islamic movement that holds the Qur'an to be the most authentic criterion in Islam. Quranists generally reject the religious authority of Hadith, as they consider it inconsistent with the Quran. ...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quranists

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

But you restrict it only to things mentioned in the Quran? What a sad life you must live with no Sunnah.

Should have stopped here, when you carry on with:

This again is a strawman arguement. I never said this. My statement was in reference to those who disregard all hadith.

You cannot and do not have the authority to reject a hadith that has been classed as Saheeh/Hasan. Depending on what deviance your rejecting leads to would answer the rest of your questions. What makes you think you are qualified to judge Hadith? You probably don't even know how to do istinjah or Istabara but you think you can judge Hadith?
    Sorry if you were offended by being called rude...Apparently me and you consider different things to be offensive. How is being called rude offensive, yet calling somebody an idiot, moron, telling them to go cry ect ect...You're going to tell me that that's not rude? rude isn't even considered by most to be an insult.

Also, judging a Hadith has nothing to do with istinja. It took approximately 10 seconds to figure out what that is, and it couldn't seem more simple. As for judging the Hadith...How hard can it be? Unless somebody can tell me why hadith is contradicting science, then I may make my own judgments. Nobody has provided me with a shred of proof that chess is bad. Nobody has provided me with any evidence to the contrary. This is how I came to Islam. Through questioning everything, and the evidence pointed to Islam.

As for your comparison to surgery, surgery is a whole different world, try a different comparison. A simple understanding of reading is needed to figure out the meaning of the Hadith I presented, surgery takes years and years of training.

And I love how you guys have stopped discussing the other Hadiths that I presented one by one, until now the only one being mentioned is the chess Hadith.

Sooo...Any explanations or are white and green jars forbidden to me?

Prove those some hadith are made by manipulative men. Bring a hadith and its narrator. Prove that hadith was manipulated. And then i will bring all othet hadiths which contains hose narrator whom you accuse to manipulate.

With fundamental i meant pillar. Your religions pillar is oxymoron.
    I do not know how a Hadith was manipulated but it is evident that some do not make sense.

thats all the people say after making fun of Allah. For them its freedom of speech and using of brain.
    Provide me with a quote by me that makes fun of Allah or the Prophet(AS).

CLARIFICATION: I am not here to try and look smart or something, though it definitely seems that I am. I noticed that some of my posts are rather arrogant. However... What I am looking for is a sensible answer to these Hadiths. Science has proven that chess is beneficial; So why is it Haram in the Hadith? As well as the jars ect ect... Anyways nobody has even given me an answer aside from nane. But I also want to know the explanation from Sunni/Shia Muslims. So far there has been none.
    Last edited by Tiresomehoopla; 21-02-14 at 05:36 PM.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1630 Post(s)

If they don't believe in the prophet, then they don't believe in the Quran. Hence they can't be called Quranists..
    We call them parvejis-hadith rejectors. Not Quranist. What is in the name?
    Following are the verses from the Quran, one of them being an acknowledgement that Muhammad (pbuh) is the prophet of God.
    Accepting Allah and His prophet as Allah wanted makes a person Muslim. Otherwise jews and christians also believe in Allah and Prophet. Allah say follow Allah and follow His prophet. Thats how we all muslim since the first day of revelation believed in. So a new religion may want to missuse ISlam in the name of submitters-quranist o whatever it is. People can believe whatever they want. Just dont use ISlam as toy to propagate own ideas.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1630 Post(s)

CLARIFICATION: I am not here to try and look smart or something, though it definitely seems that I am. I noticed that some of my posts are rather arrogant. However... What I am looking for is a sensible answer to these Hadiths. Science has proven that chess is beneficial; So why is it Haram in the Hadith? As well as the jars ect ect... Anyways nobody has even given me an answer aside from nane. But I also want to know the explanation from Sunni/Shia Muslims. So far there has been none.
    Regarding chess, It has been categorized as Makruh tahrimi in hanafi fiqh. it's a waste of time and many people become neglectful of their Islamic duties whilst playing. However, according to shafi fiqh if it is played with the intention of sharpening the mind and you do not become neglectful of your duties whilst playing, it's ok. Build your iman, become strong in your faith. Then chess will not stop anyone to become closer to Allah and His prophet.

As Muslims, our basic purpose in this life is to submit to the rules, orders and commands of Allāh Ta‘ālā. The primary benefit of obedience to Allāh is achieving His pleasure and eternal happiness in the life to come. Allāh Ta‘ālā says:

وَمَن يُطِعِ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ وَيَخْشَ اللَّهَ وَيَتَّقْهِ فَأُوْلَئِكَ هُمُ الْفَائِزُونَ

“Whoever obeys Allāh and His Messenger and fears Allāh and is conscious of Him (and His injunctions), those are the successful ones.” (Qur’ān, 24:52)

A slave does not question his master’s orders or the wisdoms behind them, but dutifully carries out his commands. Similarly, Muslims must obey the laws of Allāh Ta‘ālā without question and without demanding to know the wisdom behind each and every law.

A lot of non muslims keep asking about why pig is haram,why praying 5 time why doing this and that. Allah knows best!

I dont know what is the process to recycle and accepting hadith in your religion but The Qur'an was compiled by the same people who spread hadith - through similar methods. Another important aspect to note is that the Sunnah was transmitted as the Qur’an was transmitted. So if we accept the Qur’an as authentic due to its mode of transmission we are forced to accept that the Sunnah as authentic also. The only distinction being that the entire Qur’an has been mass transmitted and thus establishes certainty, but the Sunnah has been transmitted in the same manner of transmission, except that some of it has not been mass transmitted so it established reasonable surety.
    Last edited by junaid123; 21-02-14 at 08:43 PM.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1630 Post(s)

Also i would like to add:

quranists

Quranism is an Islamic movement that holds the Qur'an to be the most authentic criterion in Islam. Quranists generally reject the religious authority of Hadith, as they consider it inconsistent with the Quran. ...
    They arent quranist because they dont believe in Quran. They deny these verse of Quran:

Allah Said in Surah Al Hashr verse 7
    So take what the Messenger assigns to you(hadith rejectors makes fun of Allah by saying that we muslim follow a man made command although its Allahs command), and deny yourselves that which he withholds from you. And fear Allah; for Allah is strict in Punishment.

In Surah Baqarah verse 151 Allah Says
    Just as We have sent among you a messenger from yourselves reciting to you Our verses and purifying you and teaching you the Book and wisdom and teaching you that which you did not know.

In Surah An Nahl verse 44 Allah Says
    (We sent them) with Clear Signs and Books of dark prophecies; and We have sent down unto thee (also) the Message; that thou mayest explain clearly to men what is sent for them, and that they may give thought.

The verse on "Qur'an and Wisdom" (16:64, 2:151, 3:164, 62:2, 2:231, 4:113 e.t.c.) wherein "wisdom" is interpreted as the Prophetis Sunna mainly due to the fact that if it werent, then this would be a case of "reptition" and would thus mean "The Qur'an and the Qur'an" which is entirely impossible due to the magnificence of the Qur'an.
    Last edited by junaid123; 21-02-14 at 08:46 PM.