Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network

View Poll Results: What is your opinion of Quranists?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • They are Muslims.

7 9.72%
  • They are not Muslims, and should not be called Muslims.

37 51.39%
  • They are Muslims, but they are rather misguided.

10 13.89%
  • If you have taken the Shahada and believe what it states, you are a Muslim.

13 18.06%
  • Other

5 6.94%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question What do you think of Quranists?

Please keep in mind that not all Quranists view things the same way, unlike the other sects.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: What do you think of Quranists?

Quote Originally Posted by nane View Post
    @Saif

You must understand that if it doesn't tell you what to do. It can possibly not matter. Only a few tell you to change your life. So I'm telling the person to think if perhaps the hadith with the fly is informational to him. Thanks. pz
    There are Hadith forbidding the playing of chess, yawning, allowing a fever to continue, using white and green jars, walking with only one shoe ect ect... Those are all from Sahih Bukhari/Muslim, so explanations would be appreciated.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tiresomehoopla View Post
    There are Hadith forbidding the playing of chess, yawning, allowing a fever to continue, using white and green jars, walking with only one shoe ect ect... Those are all from Sahih Bukhari/Muslim, so explanations would be appreciated.
    Logically and lawfully,

You are forbidden to befriend enemies. You can not play chess with an enemy. Logically it doesn't make sense that it otherwise is bad, besides that, it would be considered a command that comes from a person and doesn't compliment the Quran, other than if it were a case of playing with the enemy.

Yawning is natural, but one is to cover their mouth in case others don't get affected.

Using white and green jars would depend if they were made for Christmas or Easter or any other reason that goes against God's law.

Walking with one shoe wouldn't be normal, you learn that you shouldn't behave like a punk.

So in the end, hadiths are great. You gain knowledge and use your knowledge of the Quran in order to extract the most benefits. I'd say to not be disrespectful by saying they're absurd or ridiculous.

Peace.

Addition;

Fever continuing is a natural process, a stimulant that would stop it would enter the bloodstream, what enters bloodstream is called an intoxicant, which is forbidden. Now, we know from the Quran only of alcohol but nevertheless referred to as intoxicant. So we should basically not resort so easily to stimulants because it could lead to problems, but in crucial situation it is fine. So at least we are aware and think whether we should use medications or not. Fevers are usually very bad, so we can medicate ourselves at that point (God teaches us that there is some benefit from the intoxicants).
    Last edited by nane; 20-02-14 at 01:19 PM. Reason: Addition

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Logically and lawfully,

You are forbidden to befriend enemies. You can not play chess with an enemy. Logically it doesn't make sense that it otherwise is bad, besides that, it would be considered a command that comes from a person and doesn't compliment the Quran, other than if it were a case of playing with the enemy.

Yawning is natural, but one is to cover their mouth in case others don't get affected.

Using white and green jars would depend if they were made for Christmas or Easter or any other reason that goes against God's law.

Walking with one shoe wouldn't be normal, you learn that you shouldn't behave like a punk.

So in the end, hadiths are great. You gain knowledge and use your knowledge of the Quran in order to extract the most benefits. I'd say to not be disrespectful by saying they're absurd or ridiculous.

Peace.

Addition;

Fever continuing is a natural process, a stimulant that would stop it would enter the bloodstream, what enters bloodstream is called an intoxicant, which is forbidden. Now, we know from the Quran only of alcohol but nevertheless referred to as intoxicant. So we should basically not resort so easily to stimulants because it could lead to problems, but in crucial situation it is fine. So at least we are aware and think whether we should use medications or not. Fevers are usually very bad, so we can medicate ourselves at that point (God teaches us that there is some benefit from the intoxicants).
    3/4 of your answers don't take into account the context (Or lack thereof) of the Hadith. The one about chess: "Buraida reported on the authority of his father that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: He who played chess is like one who dyed his hand with the flesh and blood of swine.(Sahih Muslim 28:5612)" Clearly it is not referring to the person it is played with, but the game itself.

As for yawning: Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "Allah likes sneezing and dislikes yawning, so if someone sneezes and then praises Allah, then it is obligatory on every Muslim who heard him, to say: May Allah be merciful to you (Yar-hamuka-l-lah). But as regards yawning, it is from satan, so one must try one's best to stop it, if one says 'Ha' when yawning, satan will laugh at him.(Sahih Bukhari 8:73:242)" Again, it is clear that the context does not match your answer. Also, why does God like sneezing?

And the white and green jars:"Narrated Ash-Shaibani: I heard 'Abdullah bin Abi Aufa saying, "The Prophet forbade the use of green jars." I said, "Shall we drink out of white jars?" He said, "No.(Sahih Bukhari 7:69:501)"

Walking with one shoe wouldn't be normal? So? Why forbid it? Yes, it is weird to do, but why is it bad? And I don't understand how it would make one a punk.

As for your addition...Fever is not usually very bad, only if they get above a certain temperature. And they usually don't. Much to the contrary, fever is good in a sense. If you endure a fever your sickness will be gone in a fraction of the time it would take otherwise...And, as said before, I can attest to this.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1630 Post(s)

Why God like sneezing , its His wish. Ask Him once you meet Him. The reason hasnt been mentioned any where.

Wearing one shoe is way of shaitan, you are not supposed to follow shaitan.(devil)
    Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) is also reported to have said: “He who is very hasty and so bold as to pass verdicts is also bold in taking the path towards hell

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

What do you think of Quranists?

I clarified that Allah swt teaches us in the Quran that every command belongs indeed wholly to Him. (this means if a hadith tells u what to do it must be in accordance with the Book, complimenting it) So bearing this in mind, not to say those stories have no truth, they haven't maybe been kept in context so if you realize that people cannot carry out commands you have nothing to lose and there is no need to eliminate such stories. If however you don't see any wisdom like I do, you move on, keep learning. 99% are non-commanding, beautiful, scientific/informational hadiths.

1. So so many people play chess with anyone online, not caring who it is. Now you can apply the wrong being as if covering the hands with blood of swine.
    2. Yawning could transfer an illness, no? Sneezing feels good (I always say Elhamdulila), and it isn't a bad action (it can't be stopped), God likes goodness so God likes sneezing. Forbidding yawning would be a self-made command but it could transfer an illness. So we can sneeze/yawn, but ought to cover our mouths.
    3. Walking in one shoe being completely okay would promote punk style behavior, what would be the normal, approachable look? So many teenagers are into gothic degenerate styles. We can't have it be equal to normal and approachable.
    4. People gladly receive Christmas cookies from neighbors, then they even keep the jar they came in.
    Pretty common things. Brothers are now ending their chess games, people may be wondering if those jars are white or green, animals yawn so it's natural, etc. none of the stories are bad if we reason properly.

When we know the Quran our worries become less.

Elhamdulila, peace bro.
    Last edited by nane; 21-02-14 at 08:34 AM. Reason: typo/extension

Odan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

...............When we know the Quran our worries become less. ...........
    Your worries seem to be great. That means you know-not the Qur'aan.

What does the Qur'aan say to mankind about the Prophet?

You people think he was just a postman whose duty was only to hand over the book to the Arabs and move along.

If not you would not have argued tn the way you have been arguing.

Please do some homework and find out from the Qur'aan what were the duties allotted to the Prophet Sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam apart from handing over the Qur'aan.
    Last edited by aboosait; 21-02-14 at 10:27 AM.
    Worship only the CREATOR, HE is One and HE is the SUSTAINER of the Universe. Do not worship any of HIS creations nor through HIS creations

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboosait View Post
    Your worries seem to be great. That means you know-not the Qur'aan.

What does the Qur'aan say to mankind about the Prophet?

You people think he was just a postman whose duty was only to hand over the book to the Arabs and move along.

If not you would not have argued tn the way you have been arguing.

Please do some homework and find out what were the duties allotted to the Prophet Sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam apart from handing over the Qur'aan.
    Lol, I don't know if that's directed at me. I'm super not worried.

My knowledge of the Quran is beyond it's text.

What does the Quran say to us about the Prophet? Are you asking me to answer in one sentence?

You people? Who specifically and why inject a belief into someone? That is disrespectful and I don't think that. Sorry.

I believe that all commands belong to Allah wholly because Allah taught me so. Now, if a prophet teaches the Book, that is fine by me until it would go against a direct command from Almighty God.

My roots are the Quran. Make that your homework.

Examples/Evidence;
    Eat with your right hand only (man-made commands, btw)
    Avoid yawning
    Avoid playing chess with anyone

Those are against God's command as they don't compliment the Book like for example the hadiths that teach us how to pray, the special night of power, or how to carry out the journey to Mecca. But I still look at what could be positive from them.
    Last edited by nane; 21-02-14 at 10:39 AM.

Odan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Lol, ..........My knowledge of the Quran is beyond it's text..............My roots are the Quran. Make that your homework.
    That reminds me of a chinese proverb:

“He who knows not and knows not he knows not: he is a fool - shun him.

"He who knows not and knows he knows not: he is simple - teach him.

"He who knows and knows not he knows: he is asleep - wake him.

"He who knows and knows he knows: he is wise - follow him.”
    Last edited by aboosait; 21-02-14 at 10:56 AM.
    Worship only the CREATOR, HE is One and HE is the SUSTAINER of the Universe. Do not worship any of HIS creations nor through HIS creations

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

That reminds me of a chinese proverb:

“He who knows not and knows not he knows not: he is a fool - shun him.

"He who knows not and knows he knows not: he is simple - teach him.

"He who knows and knows not he knows: he is asleep - wake him.

"He who knows and knows he knows: he is wise - follow him.”

He who obeys God is correct. He who calls others by names is wrong.

Edit:
    Let's simply say you think Allah swt said for no reason that all commands belong to Him.

I play chess, yawn and don't think eating with left hand is forbidden. Sorry, besides that please refrain from saying I disobey the prophet .
    Last edited by nane; 21-02-14 at 10:48 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Its sad that one of my uncle back home has become one of those and he does religious stuff but I don't know what value they would have

May Allah (SWT ) guide all the Muslims to the blessed straight path. AMEEN

Odan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

He who obeys God is correct. He who calls others by names is wrong.

Edit:
    Let's simply say you think Allah swt said for no reason that all commands belong to Him.

I play chess, yawn and don't think eating with left hand is forbidden. Sorry, besides that please refrain from saying I disobey the prophet .
    [2:285] The Messenger (Muhammad SAW) believes in what has been sent down to him from his Lord, and (so do) the believers. Each one believes in Allah, His Angels, His Books, and His Messengers. They say, "We make no distinction between one another of His Messengers" - and they say, "We hear, and we obey. (We seek) Your Forgiveness, our Lord, and to You is the return (of all)."

[3:32] Say (O Muhammad SAW): "Obey Allah and the Messenger (Muhammad SAW)." But if they turn away, then Allah does not like the disbelievers.

[3:50] And I have come confirming that which was before me of the Taurat (Torah), and to make lawful to you part of what was forbidden to you, and I have come to you with a proof from your Lord. So fear Allah and obey me.

[3:132] And obey Allah and the Messenger (Muhammad SAW) that you may obtain mercy.

[4:13] These are the limits (set by) Allah (or ordainments as regards laws of inheritance), and whosoever obeys Allah and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW) will be admitted to Gardens under which rivers flow (in Paradise), to abide therein, and that will be the great success.

[4:46] Among those who are Jews, there are some who displace words from (their) right places and say: "We hear your word (O Muhammad SAW ) and disobey," and "Hear and let you (O Muhammad SAW) hear nothing." And Raina with a twist of their tongues and as a mockery of the religion (Islam). And if only they had said: "We hear and obey", and "Do make us understand," it would have been better for them, and more proper, but Allah has cursed them for their disbelief, so they believe not except a few

[4:59] O you who believe! Obey Allah and obey the Messenger (Muhammad SAW), and those of you (Muslims) who are in authority. (And) if you differ in anything amongst yourselves, refer it to Allah and His Messenger (SAW), if you believe in Allah and in the Last Day. That is better and more suitable for final determination.

[4:64] We sent no Messenger, but to be obeyed by Allahs Leave. If they (hypocrites), when they had been unjust to themselves, had come to you (Muhammad SAW) and begged Allahs Forgiveness, and the Messenger had begged forgiveness for them: indeed, they would have found Allah All-Forgiving (One Who accepts repentance), Most Merciful.

[4:65] But no, by your Lord, they can have no Faith, until they make you (O Muhammad SAW) judge in all disputes between them, and find in themselves no resistance against your decisions, and accept (them) with full submission.

[4:80] *He who obeys the Messenger (Muhammad SAW), has indeed obeyed Allah, but he who turns away, then we have not sent you (O Muhammad SAW) as a watcher over them*.

[4:136] O you who believe! Believe in Allah, and His messenger (Muhammad SAW), and the Book (the Quran) which He has sent down to His messenger, and the Scripture which He sent down to those before (him), and whosoever disbelieves in Allah, His Angels, His Books, His messengers, and the last Day, then indeed he has strayed far away.

[5:7] And remember Allahs Favour upon you and His Covenant with which He bound you when you said: "We hear and we obey." And fear Allah. Verily, Allah is AllKnower of the secrets of (your) breasts.

[5:92] And obey Allah and the Messenger (Muhammad SAW), and beware (of even coming near to drinking or gambling or AlAnsab, or AlAzlam, etc.) and fear Allah. Then if you turn away, you should know that it is Our Messengers duty to convey (the Message) in the clearest way.

[8:1] They ask you (O Muhammad SAW) about the spoils of war. Say: "The spoils are for Allah and the Messenger." So fear Allah and adjust all matters of difference among you, and obey Allah and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW), if you are believers.

[8:20] O you who believe! Obey Allah and His Messenger, and turn not away from him (i.e. Messenger Muhammad SAW) while you are hearing.

CAN YOU BE A BELIEVER IF YOU DONT OBEY THE MESSENGER?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Aboosait, you're ignoring my passage.

Realize the evidence I brought. And the things I disagree with.

Odan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Aboosait, you're ignoring my passage.

Realize the evidence I brought. And the things I disagree with.
    Remember Allah's words "Then is it only a part of the Book that ye believe in, and do ye reject the rest? "

Have you chosen to disbelieve the Verse:

[فَذَكِّرْ إِنَّمَآ أَنتَ مُذَكِّرٌ - لَّسْتَ عَلَيْهِم بِمُسَيْطِرٍ ]

(So remind them -- you are only one who reminds. You are not a dictator over them.) [88:21-22]

And the Verse,

[16:44] With clear signs and Books (We sent the Messengers). And We have also sent down unto you (O Muhammad SAW) the reminder and the advice (the Quran), that you may explain clearly to men what is sent down to them, and that they may give thought.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

abosait, you're telling this without a single proof that I disobey anything I should't. And you are the one that is unaware of something.

Those few invalid commands are a saying passed on after all, keeping in mind that Allah swt told us all commands indeed belong to Him then that is perfect, so are you really thinking God said that for no reason? And on top of that left those few commands to be issued through a story? They couldn't fit in half of a page of the Quran? Think.
    Last edited by nane; 21-02-14 at 11:10 AM.

Odan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

abosait, you're telling this without a single proof that I disobey anything I should't. And you are the one that is unaware of something.

Those few invalid commands are a saying passed on after all, keeping in mind that Allah swt told us all commands indeed belong to Him then that is perfect, so are you really thinking God said that for no reason? And on top of that left those few commands to be issued through a story? They couldn't fit in half of a page of the Quran? Think.
    The Qur’an, being of a miraculous exposition, is never otiose nor exceeds the proper terms.

Allah says,

He Who raised among the unlettered ones a Messenger from them, reciting to them His signs, purifies them and instructs them in the Book and the Wisdom. (al-Jumu‘a, 62.2)

In the above Verse, "Wisdom" comes after "Book" as a separate word. Therefore it must refer to something different from the Book.

The Book is the Qur’an and the Wisdom is the Sunnah which expands on what is brief in the Book and clarifies its ambiguities, specifies what is unconditional and general and vice versa, so that general principles or specific rulings can be understood from what is commanded in the Qur’an.

The Qur’an in many verses enjoins absolute obedience to God’s Messengers. This obedience is not due to their person, but because of their mission as the ‘officials’ of God in guiding people to truth both individually and socially, materially, intellectually and spiritually.

We have not sent a Messenger save to be obeyed by God’s leave. (al-Nisa’, 4.64)

O you who believe! Obey God and His Messenger, and do not turn away from him. (al-Anfal, 8.20)

Obedience to God means unconditional obedience to His Commandments in the Qur’an and His laws in life and in the operation of the universe.

Obedience to the Messenger, upon him be peace and blessings, is following his way in all the aspects of life, in practicing the Qur’an, and in all the orders of the Messenger besides the Qur’an.

The Sunnah contains all the orders and prohibitions, warnings and encouragements of God’s Messenger, who said: Take care! I have been given the Book and its like together with it.

Verse 20 of al-Anfal warns the Muslims not to turn away from the Messenger. Therefore, disobedience to the Sunnah, even belittling and criticizing it, amounts to heresy, even apostasy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

You're reaching out to a person who knows better. I clearly stated what I'm in disagreement with. Please stop preaching to me about things I understand better.

Odan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

You're reaching out to a person who knows better. I clearly stated what I'm in disagreement with. Please stop preaching to me about things I understand better.
    You say your disobedience is deliberate. But our duty is to remind.

here are many other verses which emphasize the importance of the Sunnah, or following the ex-ample of God’s Messenger, upon him be peace and blessings:

O you who believe! Obey God and obey the Messenger and those in authority from amongst you. (al-Nisa’, 4.59)

The verse stresses, besides obedience to God, obedience to God’s Messenger, and the repetition of the verb obey in the imperative mood points to the fact that the Messenger has the authority to command or forbid, and that the Muslims must carry out his commands and refrain from his prohibitions. Besides, where obedience to those in authority who share the same faith and feelings as the Muslims, is ordered, the Prophet has a far greater right to be obeyed.

Another verse:

Obey God and His Messenger and do not dispute with one another, lest you should be dissolved (dispersed) and your strength fade away; and be steadfast. (al-Anfal, 8.46)

According to this verse, the strength and unity of the Muslims lie in their submission to God and His Messenger. The Sunna is the unique way or example set by God’s Messenger for the Muslims to follow. Also, it is through the Sunnah that a Muslim can live according to the Qur’an. By putting the Qur’an into practice, God’s Messenger, upon him be peace and blessings, established the way which the Muslims must follow. From this viewpoint, the Sunnah is more comprehensive than the Qur’an and, without it, the Muslims cannot design their life according to the Qur’an. So, obedience to God is pos-sible by obeying the Messenger or by following his Sunnah. This is explicitly stated in the following verse:

Say (O Muhammad!): ‘If you love God, follow me so that God loves you.’ (Al ‘Imran, 3.31)

Love of God is impossible for one to acquire without following the Prophet, upon him be peace and blessings. No one can claim love of God, nor can he be loved by God, unless he follows the Sunnah, the example of the Prophet, upon him be peace and blessings, as this is the main source of our religious life, promoted and encouraged by the Qur’an.

Allah says, (translation of the meaning)

It is not for any believer, man or woman, when God and His Messenger have decreed a matter, to have the choice in the affair. Whosoever disobeys God and His Messenger has gone astray into manifest error. (al-Ahzab, 33.36)

And He says,

".........Nothing have we omitted from the Book......." (6:38)

Indeed, He has not omitted from the Book that the Prophet was given the Book and the Wisdom.(al-Jumu‘a, 62.2)

And,

Al-Imran [3:164]

لَقَدْ مَنَّ اللّهُ عَلَى الْمُؤمِنِينَ إِذْ بَعَثَ فِيهِمْ رَسُولاً مِّنْ أَنفُسِهِمْ يَتْلُو عَلَيْهِمْ آيَاتِهِ وَيُزَكِّيهِمْ وَيُعَلِّمُهُمُ الْكِتَابَ وَالْحِكْمَةَ وَإِن كَانُواْ مِن قَبْلُ لَفِي ضَلالٍ مُّبِينٍ

3:164 Allah did confer a great favour on the believers when He sent among them an apostle from among themselves, rehearsing unto them the Signs of Allah, sanctifying them, and instructing them in Scripture and Wisdom, while, before that, they had been in manifest error.

The Qur’an also declares:

Nay, by your Lord, they will never become believers until they choose you as judge to settle the matters in dispute between them. (al-Nisa’, 4.65)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Again, your idea is that I disobey the prophet (pbuh). You are being wrong for this.

I disobey a story that creates new commands, especially illogical ones.

Odan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Again, your idea is that I disobey the prophet (pbuh). You are being wrong for this.

THE PROPHET'S WORDS SEEM ILLOGICAL TO YOU?

Revelation came to the Prophet Sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam in two forms -

1. 'Kitab' - the word of Allah in His own words and

2. 'Hikmah' which the Prophet taught us through his Sunnah which in turn is recorded in books of Hadith.

Allah says about the Prophet,

An-Najm [53:3]
    وَمَا يَنطِقُ عَنِ الْهَوَى

53:3 Nor does he say (aught) of (his own) Desire.

An-Najm [53:4]
    إِنْ هُوَ إِلَّا وَحْيٌ يُوحَى

53:4 It is no less than inspiration sent down to him:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

THE PROPHET'S WORDS SEEM ILLOGICAL TO YOU?

Excuse your mistaking. I'm talking about a story passed on, which creates a new command while God swt tells me that all commands belong wholly to Him. Besides, those are the only few I'm against, you are being disrespectful.

Odan
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Voted: Kaffirs

Anyone that believes someone can reject Hadith and remain Muslim joins those kaffirs in their disbelief.
    By Him in whose Hand is the Soul of Muhammad, there is not one from the nations of the Jews and the Christians who hears about me and then dies while he has not believed in what I have been sent with except that he will be one of the companions of the Fire”. (Reported by Muslim in kitaabul Imaan)
    www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

And your statement is true why?

Those are reasoned out hadiths I refer to, according to Quranic knowledge. No one said I reject but what is false.

Odan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Excuse your mistaking. I'm talking about a story passed on, which creates a new command while God swt tells me that all commands belong wholly to Him. Besides, those are the only few I'm against, you are being disrespectful.
    Al-Ahzab (33):34

وَاذْكُرْنَ مَا يُتْلَى فِي بُيُوتِكُنَّ مِنْ آيَاتِ اللَّهِ وَالْحِكْمَةِ إِنَّ اللَّهَ كَانَ لَطِيفًا خَبِيرًا

And remember (O you the members of the Prophet's family, the Graces of your Lord),

that which is recited in your houses of the Verses of Allâh (i.e. Al Qur'an)

and Al Hikmah(i.e. Prophet's Sunnah legal ways, etc. so give your thanks to Allâh and glorify His Praises for this Qur'an and the Sunnah).

Verily, Allâh is Ever Most Courteous, Well*Acquainted with all things. (Al-Ahzab 33:34)

...And "al-hikmah" should be translated as "the wisdom" and not just "wisdom" .The topic begins with "And bear in mind". Two things have to be borne in mind:

1. that which is recited in your houses of the revelations of Allah

and,

2. The Hikmah

Thus it is evident from the Qur’an that ‘Hikmah’ is the revelation bestowed upon the Prophet Sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam outside of the Qur’an,

If God is telling you that that all commands belong wholly to Him, the command to obey the Prophet and Allah's statement Al-Ahzab (33):34 quoted above also belong to Him.
    Last edited by aboosait; 21-02-14 at 11:39 AM. Reason: typo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

aboosait the last post proves nothing at all against me. neither do the ones before, but my point is that you aren't taking in consideration a direct command from Almighty God. I don't agree with those 3 stories period, don't go on inventing lies about me.

Odan
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

And your statement is true why?
    because it is unanimously agreed upon by Ulema. I assume you are refuting the truth of my statement and challenging the decision of those Mufti's. So, why is your opinion superior, where did you learn your extensive knowledge of deen, arabic, fiqh from?

Those are reasoned out hadiths I refer to, according to Quranic knowledge. No one said I reject but what is false.
    How do you determine "reasoned out"? On what baisis of knowledge do you draw to reach those conclusions? Or are you just pulling it out of thin air and using what you consider to be superior intellect?

For the record I wasn't even refering to you, but since you were rude right back at cha. Now you look silly unless of course you are some Grand Mufti on the level of Mufti Taqi Usmani.
    By Him in whose Hand is the Soul of Muhammad, there is not one from the nations of the Jews and the Christians who hears about me and then dies while he has not believed in what I have been sent with except that he will be one of the companions of the Fire”. (Reported by Muslim in kitaabul Imaan)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    because it is unanimously agreed upon by Ulema. I assume you are refuting the truth of my statement and challenging the decision of those Mufti's. So, why is your opinion superior, where did you learn your extensive knowledge of deen, arabic, fiqh from?

How do you determine "reasoned out"? On what baisis of knowledge do you draw to reach those conclusions? Or are you just pulling it out of thin air and using what you consider to be superior intellect?

For the record I wasn't even refering to you, but since you were rude right back at cha. Now you look silly unless of course you are some Grand Mufti on the level of Mufti Taqi Usmani.
    It's indeed strange how you ignore my first proof I brought. Do you have a problem that I play chess?

Odan
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

It's indeed strange how you ignore my first proof I brought. Do you have a problem that I play chess?
    Are you mentally ill or something? No offence its a genuine question.

I made a statement of what I voted. I then passed on the verdict of Scholars that Hadith-rejectors are actually Kaffirs. This is unanimous amongst the people of knowledge. To consider a kaffir a Muslim is also agreed upon and is kufr. I didn't mention you once, I don't know you, you are insignificant in my life or my world view. In short you are nothing to me except now mildly annoying with your stupidity and blattant kibr since everything seems to be about you. News flash bro, everything isn't about you.

I couldn't give a money's...if you play Chess. There's a difference of opinion on its permissibility anyway. But you must know this since you are a Mufti, right? I mean you must be because you ask for evidences and decipher the reasonability of Hadith on your own.

So rather than try to throw a strawman in, why don't you answer my questions. You challenged me, so put up or shut up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Are you mentally ill or something? No offence its a genuine question.

I made a statement of what I voted. I then passed on the verdict of Scholars that Hadith-rejectors are actually Kaffirs. This is unanimous amongst the people of knowledge. To consider a kaffir a Muslim is also agreed upon and is kufr. I didn't mention you once, I don't know you, you are insignificant in my life or my world view. In short you are nothing to me except now mildly annoying with your stupidity and blattant kibr since everything seems to be about you. News flash bro, everything isn't about you.

I couldn't give a money's...if you play Chess. There's a difference of opinion on its permissibility anyway. But you must know this since you are a Mufti, right? I mean you must be because you ask for evidences and decipher the reasonability of Hadith on your own.

So rather than try to throw a strawman in, why don't you answer my questions. You challenged me, so put up or shut up.
    No I'm just way more energetic than you.

You can't include me with others without getting a reaction. If you want to believe that every single hadith is 100% true while you know that Allah swt tells you every single command does indeed belong wholly to him, then thats your choice. You're rambling in a bad way about me as if you are someone higher here. Now what you think, take that as your own opinion as I do of mine, and for the record no command is to be disobeyed.

Odan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

aboosait the last post proves nothing at all against me. neither do the ones before, but my point is that you aren't taking in consideration a direct command from Almighty God. I don't agree with those 3 stories period, don't go on inventing lies about me.
    Here is a copy paste of my last post. Do you now deny that the Verses i posted are direct command from Almighty God? Jusst have a look and give a second thought.

Al-Ahzab (33):34

وَاذْكُرْنَ مَا يُتْلَى فِي بُيُوتِكُنَّ مِنْ آيَاتِ اللَّهِ وَالْحِكْمَةِ إِنَّ اللَّهَ كَانَ لَطِيفًا خَبِيرًا

And remember (O you the members of the Prophet's family, the Graces of your Lord),

that which is recited in your houses of the Verses of Allâh (i.e. Al Qur'an)

and Al Hikmah(i.e. Prophet's Sunnah legal ways, etc. so give your thanks to Allâh and glorify His Praises for this Qur'an and the Sunnah).

Verily, Allâh is Ever Most Courteous, Well*Acquainted with all things. (Al-Ahzab 33:34)

...And "al-hikmah" should be translated as "the wisdom" and not just "wisdom" .The topic begins with "And bear in mind". Two things have to be borne in mind:

1. that which is recited in your houses of the revelations of Allah

and,

2. The Hikmah

Thus it is evident from the Qur’an that ‘Hikmah’ is the revelation bestowed upon the Prophet Sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam outside of the Qur’an,

If God is telling you that that all commands belong wholly to Him, the command to obey the Prophet and Allah's statement Al-Ahzab (33):34 quoted above also belong to Him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Here is a copy paste of my last post. Do you now deny that the Verses i posted are direct command from Almighty God? Jusst have a look and give a second thought.
    I deny what is against God's command. Making new commands, not coming from Almighty God himself.

Odan
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

No I'm just way more energetic than you.

You can't include me with others without getting a reaction. If you want to believe that every single hadith is 100% true while you know that Allah swt tells you every single command does indeed belong wholly to him, then thats your choice. You're rambling in a bad way about me as if you are someone higher here. Now what you think, take that as your own opinion as I do of mine, and for the record no command is to be disobeyed.
    Wow, what an incredible amount of kibr you have. I didn't say anything about you unless you class yourself as a hadith-rejector. if you do then I consider you to be a kaffir. There is no discussion. It's a black and white issue. Ulema and the people of knowledge have unanimously declared those who reject Hadith entirely to be kufr. I am not speaking on my own authority nor have I reached this conclusion by my own intellect. I refer to the people who know, as per the instruction in the Quran.

Nice try with the strawman arguement but I never said every hadith is 100% true, Hadith come in catagories Daef, Hasan, Saheeh, etc. You appear to think you are a smart-cookie but you are making yourself look more stupid with every post.

I assume you cannot claim to be a Mufti or have any qualification that lets you grade hadith or interpret Quran. Which appears to be the basis of your claim to being correct. Thus the conversation is over and your stupidity exposed. I suggest embracing Islam as a remdy and possibly knowing when t remain silent.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Wow, what an incredible amount of kibr you have. I didn't say anything about you unless you class yourself as a hadith-rejector. if you do then I consider you to be a kaffir. There is no discussion. It's a black and white issue. Ulema and the people of knowledge have unanimously declared those who reject Hadith entirely to be kufr. I am not speaking on my own authority nor have I reached this conclusion by my own intellect. I refer to the people who know, as per the instruction in the Quran.

Nice try with the strawman arguement but I never said every hadith is 100% true, Hadith come in catagories Daef, Hasan, Saheeh, etc. You appear to think you are a smart-cookie but you are making yourself look more stupid with every post.

I assume you cannot claim to be a Mufti or have any qualification that lets you grade hadith or interpret Quran. Which appears to be the basis of your claim to being correct. Thus the conversation is over and your stupidity exposed. I suggest embracing Islam as a remdy and possibly knowing when t remain silent.
    You said hadith rejectors.

What are you talking about you didn't say anything about me? You called me like 50 names, Sandman. So you are trying to get away with your statement and say there is no arguments? Sorry, you're wrong. I speak in accordance with the Quran, you speak in accordance to someone who may know.

So understand that I only reject those few hadiths which make me no lesser Muslim as far as fulfilling religious acts. Kapish? So don't be so irritably foul, calling me names.

So think about what was even talked about here and don't talk about anything including me.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1630 Post(s)

Examples/Evidence;
    Eat with your right hand only (man-made commands, btw)
    Avoid yawning
    Avoid playing chess with anyone

Those are against God's command as they don't compliment the Book like for example the hadiths that teach us how to pray, the special night of power, or how to carry out the journey to Mecca. But I still look at what could be positive from them.
    bring the verse which says eat with your left hand or you are allowed to eat with both hand.
    Bring the verse which says its allowed to play chess
    Bring the verse which says you may yawn. (Yawn) hadith doesnt say you shouldnt yawn. Its natural, you just follow the etiqutte of yawning.

If you cant bring those verses then there is nothing present in hadith against quran.
    Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) is also reported to have said: “He who is very hasty and so bold as to pass verdicts is also bold in taking the path towards hell

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by junaid123 View Post
    bring the verse which says eat with your left hand or you are allowed to eat with both hand.
    Bring the verse which says its allowed to play chess
    Bring the verse which says you may yawn. (Yawn) hadith doesnt say you shouldnt yawn. Its natural, you just follow the etiqutte of yawning.

If you cant bring those verses then there is nothing present in hadith against quran.
    Again, if you recite the Quran like you should, you should know that if a command isn't directly from God it's actually against another command that forbids what Almighty God didn't. There is no such logic that if a Quran didn't allow it, it's forbidden. That's the hypocritical persons way to justify matters.

Odan
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

You said hadith rejectors.

What are you talking about you didn't say anything about me? You called me like 50 names, Sandman.
    Prove it, untill you replied to my original post i hadn't turned my attention towards you at all. It was after you attempted to refute what i said I asked for your credientials. You have none. I look forward to you proving where I called you names in my original post.

So you are trying to get away with your statement and say there is no arguments? Sorry, you're wrong. I speak in accordance with the Quran, you speak in accordance to someone who may know.
    On what basis of ilm do you make that claim. Who is teaching you the meaning of the Quran from which you speak?

So understand that I only reject those few hadiths which make me no lesser Muslim as far as fulfilling religious acts. Kapish? So don't be so irritably foul, calling me names.
    Not acting on a single Sunnah like eating with the right hand, makes us lesser Muslims. Any deficiency between our life and the life of perfection(Nabi(SAW)'s way) is a deficiency. To believe otherwise shows a lack of love for our Nabi(SAW).

So think about what was even talked about here and don't talk about anything including me.
    If you consider yourself a Hadith-rejector then you are encompassed by my earlier statements. I don't know you, I don't know what you believe. You do appear to be an idiot, but Allahu alam maybe you just don't communicate well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Sandman it was a respond to you.

I have no time to quote your disrespectful garbage.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1630 Post(s)

How do you know the quran you have is the word of God preached by prophet(sw)? Why do you accept quran which came out from prophet(sw) mouth but not when he said not to eat with left hand and you got stuck!
    ! Even Early hypocrates shame and didnt dare to be that level of double standard!!!

You dont accept even quran.
    Last edited by junaid123; 21-02-14 at 12:27 PM.

Odan
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Again, if you recite the Quran like you should, you should know that if a command isn't directly from God it's actually against another command that forbids what Almighty God didn't. There is no such logic that if a Quran didn't allow it, it's forbidden. That's the hypocritical persons way to justify matters.
    So your claim is, if nabi(SAW0 commanded something not found explicitly in the Quran then it is an additional command and you reject it?

If so then you are unable to:

Perform Salah
    Give Zakah
    Perform hajj
    Fast in Ramadhan
    Follow the Sunnah

I'm sure everyone agrees someone who doesn't do or believe they should do the above is a kaffir.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by junaid123 View Post
    How do you know the quran you have is the word of God preached by prophet(sw)? Why do you accept quran which came out from prophet(sw) mouth but not when he said not to eat with left hand and you got stuck!!
    That would be creating a new order. The prophet pbuh taught in accordance with the Quran. Complimenting already fixed commands.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

So your claim is, if nabi(SAW0 commanded something not found explicitly in the Quran then it is an additional command and you reject it?

If so then you are unable to:

Perform Salah
    Give Zakah
    Perform hajj
    Fast in Ramadhan
    Follow the Sunnah

I'm sure everyone agrees someone who doesn't do or believe they should do the above is a kaffir.
    Well it's only the logic behind God's statement. The rest of the things you listed is complimenting the Quran. It's positive.