Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Quoted
    410 Post(s)

Arabic Class Homework Thread

This thread is for any and all homework that you do based on the arabic classes currently being done on ummah radio.

After writing out your homework you can either scan in your work, or you can take a picture of it and post it, and In-Shaa Allaah it will be marked and corrected where necessary.

Just listen to the class explanation on what is required from you in each exercise.
    "The more you know, the more you realise how little you know. The less you know, the more you think you know." - Abu Mus'ab.
    Darul Ilm Blog
    Darul Ilm Faceboook
    Darul Ilm Twitter
    Darul Ilm Google+
    Ummah Radio Classes
    Ummah Radio
    Ummah Radio Youtube Channel
    Subscribe to our Youtube channel to be informed of any new uploads.

Umm Rumaysah - 23/09/2017 Hannahk92's Avatar
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Quoted
    820 Post(s)

Re: Arabic Class Homework Thread

What was our homework I can't figure out which one it was
    ▪️••• 〰 Say what you wish in abuse of me, for my silence towards the idiot is indeed an answer. I am not at a loss for a response, but rather it does not befit the lion to answer the dogs. 〰 •••▪️

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Mentioned
    459 Post(s)
    Quoted
    71 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hannahk92 View Post
    What was our homework I can't figure out which one it was
    I think it was lesson 3, try and do all the exercises for lesson 3. Should be pages 15-18.
    "Allah's choicest people are those whom His fear has driven to absolute silence although they are neither helpless nor dumb. Rather they are possessors of eloquence and have power to speak and sense to understand. But constant glorification of Allah's name has so overpossessed their wits that their hearts are overawed and their lips sealed. When they get established in this stage they hasten towards righteoussness."

Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Quoted
    820 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by -Yassar View Post
    I think it was lesson 3, try and do all the exercises for lesson 3. Should be pages 15-18.
    All the exercises? I'll crack on then
    ▪️••• 〰 Say what you wish in abuse of me, for my silence towards the idiot is indeed an answer. I am not at a loss for a response, but rather it does not befit the lion to answer the dogs. 〰 •••▪️

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Mentioned
    459 Post(s)
    Quoted
    71 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hannahk92 View Post
    All the exercises? I'll crack on then
    Shouldn't be too hard, just a lot of writing if you choose to write it all down, but it will definitely help your writing improve.
    "Allah's choicest people are those whom His fear has driven to absolute silence although they are neither helpless nor dumb. Rather they are possessors of eloquence and have power to speak and sense to understand. But constant glorification of Allah's name has so overpossessed their wits that their hearts are overawed and their lips sealed. When they get established in this stage they hasten towards righteoussness."

Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Quoted
    820 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by -Yassar View Post
    Shouldn't be too hard, just a lot of writing if you choose to write it all down, but it will definitely help your writing improve.
    Alhamdulillah I am finding it a lot easier to write Arabic now and hopefully has improved

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Quoted
    410 Post(s)

No one else did any homework?
    "The more you know, the more you realise how little you know. The less you know, the more you think you know." - Abu Mus'ab.
    Darul Ilm Blog
    Darul Ilm Faceboook
    Darul Ilm Twitter
    Darul Ilm Google+
    Ummah Radio Classes
    Ummah Radio

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

2qsns for lesson 8 exercises

1. Why البيضةَ have a fat-ha instead of dhommah in the exercise?

2. when you join لِ to a definite noun like for instance المدير is it written like this >>> لِالمديرِ or like this>>> لِلمديرِ ?

Tamaareen.doc

Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilaha illa anta Khalaqtani wa ana'abduka, wa ana 'ala 'ahdika wa Wa'dika mastata'tu A'uidhubika min sharri ma sana'tu.' abu'u Laka bi ni 'matika wa'ala abu'u bidhanbi; faghfirli fa'innahu la yaghfiru-dh-dhunuba illa anta.
    O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You created me and I am Your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best I can, I take refuge in You from the evil of which I have committed. I acknowledge Your favour upon me and I acknowledgemy sin, so forgive me, for verilynone can forgive sin except You.

We are accountable for every letter we post here, so think before posting and maintain modesty.

Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Quoted
    410 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ansaariyah View Post
    2qsns for lesson 8 exercises

1. Why البيضةَ have a fat-ha instead of dhommah in the exercise?

2. when you join لِ to a definite noun like for instance المدير is it written like this >>> لِالمديرِ or like this>>> لِلمديرِ ?

Tamaareen.doc
    Where exactly is number 1 found? on what page?

It's written the second way, the alif falls away.

It's a good attempt, but you lost focus during the latter part of the exercises. I'll post the corrected one soon in-shaa Allaah, my explaorer has just crashed so i can't do anything right now.
    Darul Ilm Blog
    Darul Ilm Faceboook
    Darul Ilm Twitter
    Darul Ilm Google+
    Ummah Radio Classes
    Ummah Radio

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Darul Ilm View Post
    Where exactly is number 1 found? on what page?

It's written the second way, the alif falls away.

It's a good attempt, but you lost focus during the latter part of the exercises. I'll post the corrected one soon in-shaa Allaah, my explaorer has just crashed so i can't do anything right now.
    Page 44
    ex. 3
    number 8

you mean i ended up translating instead of reading and writing? thats cos i cant really 'read' when it says 'iqraa' now can I ?

Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilaha illa anta Khalaqtani wa ana'abduka, wa ana 'ala 'ahdika wa Wa'dika mastata'tu A'uidhubika min sharri ma sana'tu.' abu'u Laka bi ni 'matika wa'ala abu'u bidhanbi; faghfirli fa'innahu la yaghfiru-dh-dhunuba illa anta.
    O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You created me and I am Your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best I can, I take refuge in You from the evil of which I have committed. I acknowledge Your favour upon me and I acknowledgemy sin, so forgive me, for verilynone can forgive sin except You.

We are accountable for every letter we post here, so think before posting and maintain modesty.

Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Quoted
    410 Post(s)

Page 44
    ex. 3
    number 8

you mean i ended up translating instead of reading and writing? thats cos i cant really 'read' when it says 'iqraa' now can I ?
    It must be a typo in your print then, because it is supposed to be a dhammah.

No, i meant you went through the motions at one point, you must have caught the bug and fallen asleep.

Tamaareen.doc

Here is the uncorrected version, just highlighted only, see if you can guess why it's highlighted.
    Darul Ilm Blog
    Darul Ilm Faceboook
    Darul Ilm Twitter
    Darul Ilm Google+
    Ummah Radio Classes
    Ummah Radio

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Darul Ilm View Post
    It must be a typo in your print then, because it is supposed to be a dhammah.

No, i meant you went through the motions at one point, you must have caught the bug and fallen asleep.

Tamaareen.doc

Here is the uncorrected version, just highlighted only, see if you can guess why it's highlighted.
    this is sooooooo embarrassing so many mistakes :/

let me go thorugh them and i will post correction here

btw this wednesday are you doing lesson 9 exercises?

Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Quoted
    410 Post(s)

this is sooooooo embarrassing so many mistakes :/

let me go thorugh them and i will post correction here

btw this wednesday are you doing lesson 9 exercises?
    We were supposed to do the exercises, but i was sick so I fell asleep and missed the class.
    Darul Ilm Blog
    Darul Ilm Faceboook
    Darul Ilm Twitter
    Darul Ilm Google+
    Ummah Radio Classes
    Ummah Radio