Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Indian Muslim, wants to marry Arab/Persian girl

Hi

I am an Indian Muslim - a convert rather - and I am faced with a very delicate issue. I am in my thirties, not getting any younger, so I wanna get married. But here is the problem.

I am incredibly handsome (not bragging, so please don't attack me), almost everybody asks me whether I am in the entertainment industry, like an actor/model etc., and they're shocked when I tell them I am a well-qualified software professional. Point is, with my looks and charm I can't settle for an Indian woman - it is beneath my dignity to do so. Indian women are not good looking, loose morals, etc. So I can't picture myself with them. I can only picture myself with a nice Persian or Arab girl.

What do I do in this situation? Please don't attack me for this post, calling me insensitive or whatever. I am just being honest, that's all. I am rich, successful, and look like a movie star. So I am pretty sure I can easily land an Arab or Persian girl - they will be lucky to have me. But how do I set about it when I am working most of the time (software profession literally destroys your social life)?

Any advice welcome. And please, please don't judge me harshly. Like any other guy, I just wanna get married and settle down in life.

Cobra Commander

Re: Indian Muslim, wants to marry Arab/Persian girl

Hey Geenie.We have a lot in common .lol.seriously.@ first i thought I was reading my own life story.Which part of India r u from?

Quote Originally Posted by Geenie View Post
    Hi

I am an Indian Muslim - a convert rather - and I am faced with a very delicate issue. I am in my thirties, not getting any younger, so I wanna get married. But here is the problem.

I am incredibly handsome (not bragging, so please don't attack me), almost everybody asks me whether I am in the entertainment industry, like an actor/model etc., and they're shocked when I tell them I am a well-qualified software professional. Point is, with my looks and charm I can't settle for an Indian woman - it is beneath my dignity to do so. Indian women are not good looking, loose morals, etc. So I can't picture myself with them. I can only picture myself with a nice Persian or Arab girl.

What do I do in this situation? Please don't attack me for this post, calling me insensitive or whatever. I am just being honest, that's all. I am rich, successful, and look like a movie star. So I am pretty sure I can easily land an Arab or Persian girl - they will be lucky to have me. But how do I set about it when I am working most of the time (software profession literally destroys your social life)?

Any advice welcome. And please, please don't judge me harshly. Like any other guy, I just wanna get married and settle down in life.
    Brother firstly arrogance is not an attractive trait. And please do not speak about your sisters like that. You cannot make sweeping generalizations like that.
    Have you tried the masjid? Or speaking to other Muslim brothers? I guess you can't turn to your parents as you are a revert.
    "Never will the Jews nor the Christians be pleased with you..." The Qur'an 2:210

If the west or their slaves are pleased with you,
    then something is seriously wrong with you.

~ Ahmad Musa Jibril

May Allaah ta'ala make your character beautiful just as HE made your external features beautiful, ameen ya Rabb

My humble advice would be first and foremost to work on your pride and arrogance, this is exactly what made iblees into shaytaan the cursed one

Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilaha illa anta Khalaqtani wa ana'abduka, wa ana 'ala 'ahdika wa Wa'dika mastata'tu A'uidhubika min sharri ma sana'tu.' abu'u Laka bi ni 'matika wa'ala abu'u bidhanbi; faghfirli fa'innahu la yaghfiru-dh-dhunuba illa anta.
    O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You created me and I am Your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best I can, I take refuge in You from the evil of which I have committed. I acknowledge Your favour upon me and I acknowledgemy sin, so forgive me, for verilynone can forgive sin except You.

We are accountable for every letter we post here, so think before posting and maintain modesty.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcobra View Post
    Hey Geenie.We have a lot in common .lol.seriously.@ first i thought I was reading my own life story.Which part of India r u from?
    I don't think that he wants to settle in a Muslim land, I think e just wants a good looking wife.

may Allah grant him a good looking pious wife that will make him humble.

Hi

Salam brother,

I want to advise you to first of all not talk about muslim sisters in that horrible way. If you have a preference for a certain type of women you do not have to act all superior to others. (and no i dont say this coz i feel offended, im totally objective here, im not indian).

Second, i really think you should try to focus on your personality a bit more than your looks and wealth. Maybe work on being a bit more humble? I have heard that phrase " she'd be lucky to have me" before, and its not something a girl wants to hear. Just advising here...

So ..as for how to find what you are looking for ...maybe you can try a muslim matrimonial site?

What a ludicrous post

Op-get over yourself

Loooooooooool I sense a troll.
    If not, then come down a notch or two, please.
    The handsomest man ever created was yusuf peace be upon him and he didn't ever speak like that.
    Also beauty is in the eye of the holder, so even if you are considered drop dead gorgeous by some, doesn't mean all girls will feel the same.
    PS from experience guys/girls who brag about their looks are most of the time nothing special lol
    Last edited by Rebel101; 26-12-13 at 02:23 PM.

''Indeed! My Lord is near and responsive''

With The Mujahideen Allah's_Servant's Avatar

Hi

Pfft aint no girl Arab, Persian or Indian is gonna wanna marry you with an attitude like that. My thought is Indian Sisters do not have a loss with you.

The Prophet (saw) said the one who has a ounce of pride in his heart will not enter Jannah

Your saying "I'm not bragging." but that's exactly what your doing. There are beautiful Indian girls I can honestly say when me and my cousins talk we always say Indian girls are absolutely beautiful.

Your rich, successful and look like a movie star and I didn't see one Alhamduila in there you could have been humble and said "Alhmaduila I have money to support a wife, I have a good job alhamduila and I am good looking Praise be to Allah who has blessed me."

You want to get married and settle down? Get rid of this attitude. Allah will not let His righteous slave women marry someone who is arrogant and prideful.

I suggest you go and fix your soul and your character before you think about marriage
    If you want peace prepare for war

that's weird
    many Arab guy marry an indian women they actually look good and have a good morals.
    Last edited by Sara97; 27-12-13 at 07:08 AM.

Hi

sure about that???

beneath your dignity?? apart from your emm, looks which tbh is not even from youself,but a blessing from allah swt which i hope you thiank allah for often - esp as one can see your pretty infatuated with them and think about it often, what else would you bring to a marriage???

BTW looks dont llast forever. i have an uncle in the family and in his yoof, he was compared to Imran Khan, or was asked if he was italian, and he stood at 5:11 which for a bnegali man is taaaalllll.

he is now in his late 40s, desperately trying to hold on to his hari and still infatuated with his looks.
    He's also a bit of a joke because for all the beauty that allah gave him, he lacks the beautiful traits within a true man. Every step of his life, he has hurt people and has alienated them. May allah guide him and give him hidayat but just like you he thought he was pretty hot stuff..
    Last edited by Muslima London; 26-12-13 at 02:32 PM.
    Oh Allah keep my children smiling in this life and the next. keep them close to you always. Make them amongst those who are the most patient, themost grateful, the most forgiving and the most humble. Oh Allah make them amongst those who will receive your shade on that day. Ameen

Hi

you wont get a wife with that way of speaking.. how ignorant of you to talk about your own culture like that. u saying you were not attracted to indian girls would have sufficed... but u went a step further sayign they are beneath u... so if you werent handsome so u say, then they wouldnt be beneath u? if u were poor, then they wouldnt be benneath you.... thats so sick to me.... And you arent a model/actor, so are you beneath all of the famous indian people who have more money than you?

That is not an islamic way of thinking

you have too much pride and arrogance and you could easily get an arab or persian girl who doesnt treat you as well as an indian girl would.. not all women are the same.... I hear every race saying this.. black men wont marry black girls because they say all black girls are loud and have attitudes... mexican men wont marry mexican women.. chinese men wont marry other chinese women because their features arent american enough... indiand w/ indians pakistanis with other pakistanis.. its always claiming other races are superior to even their own .... and shows that u have some sort of self complex about urself.. maybe u feel a certain way about being indian cuz u for sure arent embracing anything.... come on.. ur mother is indian :/
    Raindrops.hail.ouch

Odan

anybody who has to boast about their good looks and charm probably isn't.
    so much of that didn't need to be included. could have simply said your attracted to Arab girls, and asked where you can meet them.

loooooooooooooooool did he just say its beneath his dignity to marry an indian sister? Alhamdulilah for that. No sister needs a Guy who is too blinded wwith love for himself and silly enough to generalize a whole group of women. Absolutely disgusting! May Allah save the Arab/Persian sisters from his clutch unless he redeems himself.

And NO I ant Indian.

''Indeed! My Lord is near and responsive''

Odan

I have some Indian friends. They're stunners.

In the Arab world, where I live. You should see how popular Bollywood and their actresses are with the Arabs. A lot of my husbands friends are half Indian and half emirati (the mother being Indian)

But yes, I agree with to the sentiments above. Keep away for Indian women. They deserve better than you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel101 View Post
    loooooooooooooooool did he just say its beneath his dignity to marry an indian sister? Alhamdulilah for that. No sister needs a Guy who is too blinded wwith love for himself and silly enough to generalize a whole group of women. Absolutely disgusting! May Allah save the Arab/Persian sisters from his clutch unless he redeems himself.

And NO I ant Indian.
    Yes he did he said Point is, with my looks and charm I can't settle for an Indian woman - it is beneath my dignity to do so. Indian women are not good looking, loose morals, etc. So I can't picture myself with them. I can only picture myself with a nice Persian or Arab girl.

Arab and Persian girls are nice? What are Indian girls? They are respectful never seen girls so respectful towards their elders and parents subhnallah

Amin to that dua. Allah will not let His slaves be with someone so disgusting perhaps that's why he isn't married yet

Quote Originally Posted by LondonGal View Post
    I have some Indian friends. They're stunners.

In the Arab world, where I live. You should see how popular Bollywood and their actresses are with the Arabs. A lot of my husbands friends are half Indian and half emirati (the mother being Indian)

But yes, I agree with to the sentiments above. Keep away for Indian women. They deserve better than you.
    lol i was like londongallll what areee uuu sayinnnnngg .. until i got to the last part : )
    Raindrops.hail.ouch

Odan

man said he looks like a movie star

Hi

lol..

Ya Muqalib al Quloob thabbit Qalbi alaa Deenik [يَا مُقَلِّبَ الْقُلُوبِ ثَبِّتْ قَلْبِى عَلَى دِينِكَ ]

Oh turner of the hearts, keep our hearts firm on your religion

[Authenticated by al-Albanee in al-Jaami' as-Sagheer]

Abdullah ibn Mubarak: I love the pious people even though Im not one of them, and I hate the evil people even though I may be worse than them. - [Siyar a'lam an-Nubalaa]

'No one will light the lamp of dawn in this darkness except the mujahideen and shuhada' - Abu Musab al-Zarqawi

Odan

Speak Good Or Be Silent

Quote Originally Posted by Hadid View Post
    ^ Me inrl

Hahhaahahahhaahahahahahahah! You sure are funny. Thank you for making me laugh today OP.
    And Allah found you lost, and guided you. [93:7]

Speak Good Or Be Silent

Just for your information.

Indian women are clearly considered universally aesthetic otherwise boots wouldn't be using one of them as a model. (my house is full of women, i know this stuff)

I am not even Indian so this is a non bias comment.

regardless, there is no beauty without Deen.

a scholar once told me that if you marry a woman who you can grow with in your deen then it will be like you married the most perfect hoor-al-ayn who just came down from jannah.

good advice though...

Quote Originally Posted by عبد المنعم View Post
    Just for your information.

Indian women are clearly considered universally aesthetic otherwise boots wouldn't be using one of them as a model. (my house is full of women, i know this stuff)

I am not even Indian so this is a non bias comment.

regardless, there is no beauty without Deen.

a scholar once told me that if you marry a woman who you can grow with in your deen then it will be like you married the most perfect hoor-al-ayn who just came down from jannah.

good advice though...
    2173864.jpg

Ya Muqalib al Quloob thabbit Qalbi alaa Deenik [يَا مُقَلِّبَ الْقُلُوبِ ثَبِّتْ قَلْبِى عَلَى دِينِكَ ]

Abdullah ibn Mubarak: I love the pious people even though Im not one of them, and I hate the evil people even though I may be worse than them. - [Siyar a'lam an-Nubalaa]

'No one will light the lamp of dawn in this darkness except the mujahideen and shuhada' - Abu Musab al-Zarqawi

Speak Good Or Be Silent

Quote Originally Posted by Islam3333 View Post
    3 sis, 6 nieces, one mother.

although not all live here but i see them frequently enough.

and no, they are all out of your age range....

oh wait...actually....hummm. we will see. we will seee indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansaariyah View Post
    May Allaah ta'ala make your character beautiful just as HE made your external features beautiful, ameen ya Rabb

My humble advice would be first and foremost to work on your pride and arrogance, this is exactly what made iblees into shaytaan the cursed one
    Ameen.

Alhamdulillah, good advice : )
    Hearts are like vessels for which lips are the seals & tongues are the keys. So keep the keys to your secrets safe - Umar bin Abdul Aziz (ra)
    'Stop Being So Nosey'- Mufti Menk
    Why Daw'ah Man Cried on Eid
    From the perfection of a person's Islam is that he leaves alone that which does not concern him- Tirmidhi

Account Disabled

:

SubhanAllah, I was hoping to marry an Indian woman....I find that they are usually very attractive, and humble, doing their duty to their parents and so on. I'm half Indian as well.

Who on earth wouldn't want that? It's your loss, thanks for opening another slot for me!

It's not beneath your dignity, it's above your dignity to marry someone so attractive and respectful. You simply do not deserve her or come close to deserving her. You don't deserve any woman. Not even a kaffira who is halal to you like a chaste Christian woman.
    Last edited by Mustafa Mahmud; 26-12-13 at 03:53 PM.

Odan

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel101 View Post
    Loooooooooool I sense a troll.
    If not, then come down a notch or two, please.
    The handsomest man ever created was yusuf peace be upon him and he didn't ever speak like that.
    Also beauty is in the eye of the holder, so even if you are considered drop dead gorgeous by some, doesn't mean all girls will feel the same.
    PS from experience guys/girls who brag about their looks are most of the time nothing special lol

I am not sure .
    Fear the Creator ..... Never the created.

Muslimbodybuilding.com Ahmed2013's Avatar

Bahahahaha, transliteration of original post:

"Oh sup ladies, I'm extremely handsome, single, Professional, no not an actor or singer, Indian and 30 years old", I am too good for Indian girls, because people think I'm an actor *blush*, I did mention that right? SO WHERE THEM Arab and Persian ladies at whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.!!

Oh I'm a super star, did I mention that too *blush*
    Best thread of the year. Best approach evar. Guaranteed to have ladies flocking at you like right............now! If there ever was a ghetto fob approach to hunting chicks this is it.

Sorry couldn't resist. No don't take my post seriously.... seriously lol.
    Last edited by Ahmed2013; 26-12-13 at 04:56 PM.

Stoic in every sense AhlulQuran88's Avatar
    May allah guide and reward you.
    I would thank you for 2013 best opening post. I really laughed hard

Quote Originally Posted by Bismil View Post

I am not sure .
    I am pretty sure Yusuf (as) is described by Allah (swt) as one of the most handsome men. So not to mention Yusuf (as) even when hunted by chicks feared Allah and had proper character. MashAllah.

looooooooooooooool reminded me of this big time:

Indian man rejected marriage proposal in mall:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5TqcsFwVaQ

Warning: Indian girl is not naked but still inappropriately dressed in tight cloths, they are non-muslim I would reckon but never know.
    Last edited by Ahmed2013; 26-12-13 at 04:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bismil View Post

I am not sure .
    He (As) was there is a report that Allah gave Him (as) half of the beauty and the rest of us the rest of the beauty.

The brother should marry himself
    Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) is also reported to have said: “He who is very hasty and so bold as to pass verdicts is also bold in taking the path towards hell

ucoveredwomen***music**

anyway.. after 3 months?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed2013 View Post
    looooooooooooooool:

Raindrops.hail.ouch

[QUOTE=Ahmed2013;5563501]looooooooooooooool:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL that train and "Your my sweetie pie my cutie pie." Oh I can't loooooooooooooooooooool

I feel bad for him though :/ Aint no need to hit
    Last edited by Allah's_Servant; 26-12-13 at 04:30 PM. Reason: video isn't befitting funny but nt befitting

Don't spoil the ending lmao. I couldn't stop laughing the first time I saw that. OP made me remember this guy. Corny and cheesy to the max.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed2013 View Post
    looooooooooooooool:

poor guy

I am sorry for my OP, I realize perhaps I sounded a little arrogant. But I am not IRL, believe me, it is just that I was frustrated.

But I am disappointed that so many people have made fun of me - what does that say about you? Is that the right/Islamic thing to do?

Okay, back to OP, I feel God wants me to marry only Persians or Arabs. It is probably my destiny. That's all I am saying. Indian girls are not for me. Is there some way I can connect with Persians? Anyone here from Persia or Arabia?

Quote Originally Posted by Allah's_Servant View Post
    He (As) was there is a report that Allah gave Him (as) half of the beauty and the rest of us the rest of the beauty.
    Well there is difference of opinion on that. There is another hadith that mentions he recieved half of the prophet 's beauty. Allah hu alem.