Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Help with making a website

Salaam,
    I'm looking for someone who can help me with creating a website. I already have the template but I am finding it so difficult to customize.
    Please message me for more details.
    JazakAllahu khayr
    Abu Huraira RA narrated that Allah’s Messenger SAW said:
    Who-ever says ‘Subhan Allahi wa bihamdi hi, one hundred time a day, will be forgiven all his sins even if they were as much as the foam of the sea.
    Narrated by Al-Bukhari and Muslim.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: Help with making a website

Salam,
    Drop me a message.
    I may be able to squeeze some time in.

ایک بار پکار کے تو دیکھو .mirror.'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3881 Post(s)

What are you using to make the site?
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I know someone who does custom designs with .net or .com domains + hosting for $50.00; he even designs homepage free before you pay for you to see his work before you pay.

Message me with your details and he can do it for you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

you haven't mention which type of website would you like to have....for what purpose? ...mention complete details about the website?

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Creating a website is easy and you can create your own website at http://www.tucktail.com/hosting/webs...1&pl_id=447401 You can create your own, personal and business website without having coding skills. They have plenty of beautiful and stylish web design templates so you can customize your sites according to your requirements.. purchase your website builder here In this way it is possible to get your hosting for free. With the help of template gallery you can able to design many themes as per your wish .. you can either use the templates in the site builder, or one of the scripts such as wordpress or joomla, .After checking all , I have been using this as my website builder for over two years now and have been very very impressed with them.It is cheap, but it is really professional.,you can go with them on a monthly basis .Their plan includes free email address for your website ,daily backup,free setup and software and so on.If you want to appear professional, then any cheap, reliable webdesign is the way to go. You can find excellent design for an extremely cheap price.
    I hope that helps!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Asalamalaikum

I can help you customize your website

You can contact me here InshaAllah

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I want to note that even though asking a professional for help is a good idea, you can always deal with your website on your own (and save a lot of money). Have you considered using a website builder? Like Wix or WordPress? These two are my favorites, but there are many other options. You already have a template? Awesome, you can use it with one of the web builders. In case you're considering this option, here's a helpful source on the matter http://www.websitebuilderbox.com/. There's everything you need to know about web building, so I hope this can be helpful.