Ads by Muslim Ad Network


Results 1 to 32 of 32
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    90
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    17

    Post Does the prohibition of sex outside marriage in Islam lead to rape cases?

    The religion of Islam has always been accused by non-Muslims to have many restrictions and very tight rules. One of the most discussed topics is the Islamic teachings about sex. It is said that many restrictions were imposed on Muslims regarding the sexual practices which have resulted in sexual frustration in society resulting in the day by day an increasing number of cases of rape. So let’s seek the answer to this argument.

    Science and Islam

    The present era is of science and technology. Nowadays everything was accepted or rejected on the base of its scientific proofs of being safe or helpful. So if we keep this idea in our mind then there are many Islamic teachings which have been proved scientifically logical to practice. Islam restricts its followers to restrain from certain things which have been proved helpful for humans to stay away from them as their use or practice can harm humans in medical, social, psychological, financial and many others perspectives.

    Medical and Psychological Perspective

    Before going towards the Islamic perspective about sex, it is better to have a medical and psychological perspective about sexual desires and all that. Sexual desires are quite natural, and when the person reach puberty the sexual desire keeps on strengthening. If the basic sexual desire was not fulfilled, he/she can get frustrated and may get involved in wrong doings if this energy is not properly directed and channelized. In the meanwhile, those who are emotionally and mentally stable are actually those who have put their sexual energy in the right direction.

    People who think that indulging in sexual activity is freedom or boldness, they must be aware of the medically proved facts about its hazards. As the media has much facilitated access to all kind of information and the explicit material is easily available which has badly affected the young generation and the results are alarming. Facts have revealed that early exposure to sex oriented knowledge has bad psychological effects. Physical relationships with more than one person cause sexually transmitted disease. Sexual fantasies and physical relationships before marriage are the leading causes of broken marriages. Many other problems were also resulted because of all this.

    Islam and sex

    According to Islamic teachings sexual desire or sexual practice was not prohibited but certain rules were set for it. If we study the Holy book “Quran” and follow the sayings of the Prophet Mohammad PBUH, we get to know that Islam ask the followers not to get involved in sexual activities before marriage and parents were asked to help their children to get married during adolescence to protect their children from the sexual frustration and indulging in wrong doings. Rape is a violent fornication practiced against the will of one of the involved parties. It is a double sin because it is an act of violence that may cause physical harm to a human being. It was also considered as forbidden fornication. Thus, it is one of the biggest sins considered by Islam and the one who practice this was considered to be punished badly in this world and in the world hereafter.

    If we go through the worldwide rape cases reported till now we can see that many of the rape cases are common in non Muslim societies and in those Muslim societies where Islamic teachings are not truly practiced.

    Conclusion

    Putting the story in nutshell, Islam sets certain rules regarding sex which are actually beneficial for the humans themselves. It is not the restriction by Islam which mislead the people but actually it is the unawareness of the Islamic teachings which astray the people away from the right path. A true Islamic society is always an ideal society. May Allah helps all of us properly understand and to follow the real teachings of Islam. So that we may get better ourselves and may get able to shape an ideal society to let people know that Islam is not a religion of restrictions, but it is a complete code of life. Ameen!

    - See more at: http://muslim-academy.com/prohibitio....dNZZlPOf.dpuf

  2. #2

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    2,374
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Does the prohibition of sex outside marriage in Islam lead to rape cases?

    No it doesn't.

    What leads to rape cases is the non-implementation of the shari punishment for zina, whether rape or not.

  3. #3
    disilussioned Ariadne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    5,379
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    203

    Re: Does the prohibition of sex outside marriage in Islam lead to rape cases?

    it can be refuted this way :

    if the zinah prohibition causes rape cases, then why does the nonmuslim countries in the West have a sky high rape cases? IIRC, In US, in every 4 minutes a woman is raped.

    And all the heavens go their way.... And only change is here to stay...

  4. #4

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    15,625
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3937 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Does the prohibition of sex outside marriage in Islam lead to rape cases?

    In most cases rape happens not because of lust , but with intention to extract revenge or show power.

    It is a sick thing to do , and culprit should be given an exemplary punishment.

  5. #5
    Senior Member neelu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    10,794
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Quoted
    893 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    423

    Re: Does the prohibition of sex outside marriage in Islam lead to rape cases?

    I second that. The whole premise of the thread title is wrong and stupid

    Quote Originally Posted by Bismil View Post
    In most cases rape happens not because of lust , but with intention to extract revenge or show power.

    It is a sick thing to do , and culprit should be given an exemplary punishment.

  6. #6
    Odan Creamcake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    14,770
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6315 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    550

    Re: Does the prohibition of sex outside marriage in Islam lead to rape cases?

    If someone is not right in the head.. then they will be irrespective of the other person.. when people even try to link the two, it just baffles me.. like no. Just no. To even link the two, is abhorrent.
    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
    [al-An’aam 6:59]

  7. #7
    Kaffir SILURES's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    18,192
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1406 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    513

    Re: Does the prohibition of sex outside marriage in Islam lead to rape cases?

    why do married men rape then?

    or even men in relationships rape?

    or even good looking men who have no trouble picking up women?

    or sad men with money who can pay for sex?

    access to sex doesnt stop someone from raping, its their warped and twisted brains that make them do it.

    There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.



  8. #8
    Odan DreamsofHope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    1,308
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    345 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    43

    Re: Does the prohibition of sex outside marriage in Islam lead to rape cases?

    Quote Originally Posted by mamun07 View Post
    No it doesn't.

    What leads to rape cases is the non-implementation of the shari punishment for zina, whether rape or not.
    lmao. I agree. If Sharia was implemented it will automatically remove crimes and effectively. Rape is for death penalty. Many criminals will have second thoughts

  9. #9
    Odan Abu Kamel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    5,538
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1514 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    179

    Re: Does the prohibition of sex outside marriage in Islam lead to rape cases?

    Liberalism leads to rape, as it goes against human nature, contributing to tyranny of the man over the woman or child.
    Allahumma, aranee al haqqu haqqan wa arzuqnee itiba`ahu, wa aranee al baatilu baatilaan wa arzuqnee ijtinaabahu.Oh Allah! show us the truth as true, and inspire us to follow it. Show us falsehood as falsehood, and inspire us to abstain from it.
    " Do you know what destroys Islam? A mistake made by a scholar, the argument of a hypocrite in writing and the ruling of leaders who wish for people to stray

  10. #10
    Outcast aynina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    11,023
    Mentioned
    592 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8923 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    585

    Re: Does the prohibition of sex outside marriage in Islam lead to rape cases?

    It doesnt

    The expenses in marriage and strict rules by parents in marriage are
    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

    O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

    Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

  11. #11
    Odan
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    1,618
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quoted
    774 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    55

    Re: Does the prohibition of sex outside marriage in Islam lead to rape cases?

    With every prohibition in Islam we are given an alternative.

    Riba - Business
    Pork - Lamb etc

    The alternative to fornication or adultery is marriage/polygamy/fasting not rape...

  12. #12
    Odan
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    3,853
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    128

    Re: Does the prohibition of sex outside marriage in Islam lead to rape cases?

    Quote Originally Posted by aynina View Post
    It doesnt

    The expenses in marriage and strict rules by parents in marriage are
    Sorry can I clarify? Are you saying the expenses and strict rules of parents lead to rape cases?

  13. #13
    Outcast aynina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    11,023
    Mentioned
    592 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8923 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    585

    Re: Does the prohibition of sex outside marriage in Islam lead to rape cases?

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmjow View Post
    Sorry can I clarify? Are you saying the expenses and strict rules of parents lead to rape cases?
    Well i wouldnt blame not being allowed premarital sex being the cause for premarital sex, id say premarital sex happens because marriage is such a hard thing nowadays, if 2 ppl who love eachother just got married regardless of the situation and later moved in together and had the walima we would solve zina problems, but rape is just a crime comited by ppl with little emaan and no respect so im sorry i didnt realise it was about rape i read too quickly
    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

    O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

    Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

  14. #14
    Odan Morose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    17,427
    Mentioned
    625 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7751 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1239

    Re: Does the prohibition of sex outside marriage in Islam lead to rape cases?

    What!? Why would it?

    If a person can rape, they clearly don't care about the rule of sex before marriage, so regardless they'll do it. And if they did care for the rule, then they wouldn't.

    Rapists are rapists. Nothing else to it.

    I hate this philosophers. They're dumb.

  15. #15
    a gronn
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    1,432
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1085 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    75

    Re: Does the prohibition of sex outside marriage in Islam lead to rape cases?

    if thats the case then why does the US have high raping rate ?

    didnt anyone ask about that ?

    raping is sick and unmanly, and i think beign lashed is a thing that you deserve for ruining a poor girls life, monster.
    "arm yourself with knowledge and laugh at the accusers"
    me - 2017

  16. #16
    Senior Member neelu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    10,794
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Quoted
    893 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    423

    Re: Does the prohibition of sex outside marriage in Islam lead to rape cases?

    This thread is why young (secondary school age) Muslims need sex ed (the Islamic ethos way, not the western schools way). Alhamdullilah I like to think that for the most part, by the time Muslims are teenagers, they'd have some grasp of basic facts such as sexual assault being wrong, there's never any justification for forcing yourself sexually on another person and so on... but sadly I also think there are a number of Muslims who slip through the cracks with no awareness of things that should be obvious by the time they grow up. I think part of the problem is, there usually isn't a person or place that young Muslims can go to talk and to learn about the correct view on stuff like this.

    Btw not just on sexual assualt, but young people also need to learn things about growing up, such as changes to the body, girls need to learn about periods and pregnancy, boys and girls need to learn about boundaries between genders and so on.

  17. #17
    abu sab'a
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    17,462
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3300 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    302

    Re: Does the prohibition of sex outside marriage in Islam lead to rape cases?

    The reasons behind rape can be complex, from power, to mental health and what OP suggests etc

    However to suggest Islamic prohibition to sex outside marriage is in anyway responsible is ridiculous. Islam says if a person cannot control their urge and have attained puberty get married

    There are practices happening in so called muslim countries and with muslims that are a result of no sex outside marriage but in the main they are happening because of lack of islam not because of it

    What i mean here, for example, is you cant teach no sex outside marriage to a 21 year old and then have pictures of semi naked people at every step (male or female)

  18. #18
    Cerebral Assassin Tide2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    1,869
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    445 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    53

    Re: Does the prohibition of sex outside marriage in Islam lead to rape cases?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bismil View Post
    In most cases rape happens not because of lust , but with intention to extract revenge or show power.

    It is a sick thing to do , and culprit should be given an exemplary punishment.
    Correct. Rape is about power, revenge,hate,mental illness,to show dominance...etc

    Rape is not about sexual desire.

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    387
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    286 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    27

    Re: Does the prohibition of sex outside marriage in Islam lead to rape cases?

    I think the OP is talking about in Muslim countries..assuming western Muslims can find willing partners for zina a lot more easily than in Muslim countries? So in a highly segregated society sexual outlets are limited to homosexuality, rape or marriage? You do hear Asian girls going on about how blatant the ogling is "back home" and greater risk of getting groped in public. Also would you rather, if she had to, that your daughter spent the night in police custody in London or Karachi or Dhaka?
    Spears shall be shaken! Shields shall be splintered! a sword day..a red day..ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride! Ride to ruin, and the world’s ending!

    None of you truly believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself.”

  20. #20
    abu sab'a
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    17,462
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3300 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    302

    Re: Does the prohibition of sex outside marriage in Islam lead to rape cases?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tide2006 View Post
    Correct. Rape is about power, revenge,hate,mental illness,to show dominance...etc

    Rape is not about sexual desire.
    From a research/study/psychology etc point of view most rape is mainly about sexual gratification than power

  21. #21
    Cerebral Assassin Tide2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    1,869
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    445 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    53

    Re: Does the prohibition of sex outside marriage in Islam lead to rape cases?

    Quote Originally Posted by nonameakhi View Post
    From a research/study/psychology etc point of view most rape is mainly about sexual gratification than power
    Stanford University, one of the top universities in the world, says otherwise.

    http://www.stanford.edu/group/maan/cgi-bin/?page_id=283

    Myths: “He just really wanted to have sex”

    “He misread her signals”

    “He got carried away”

    Sexual assault is NOT a crime of passion, driven by a strong desire for sex; it is a violent crime driven by a desire for dominance. Most perpetrators of sexual assault have access to consensual sex with someone other than the victim.

    Furthermore, it is not a result of ‘mixed signals’. Each and every sexual act requires active and willing consent for it not to be sexual assault, and two people have been kissing or flirting all night does not constitute consent. Most people (including most men) do not have trouble interpreting their partner’s sexual signals.

    Sexual assault happens because a perpetrator believes that they are entitled to have sex or sexual contact with another person without that person’s consent.

  22. #22
    Odan
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    3,853
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    128

    Re: Does the prohibition of sex outside marriage in Islam lead to rape cases?

    Quote Originally Posted by aynina View Post
    Well i wouldnt blame not being allowed premarital sex being the cause for premarital sex, id say premarital sex happens because marriage is such a hard thing nowadays, if 2 ppl who love eachother just got married regardless of the situation and later moved in together and had the walima we would solve zina problems, but rape is just a crime comited by ppl with little emaan and no respect so im sorry i didnt realise it was about rape i read too quickly
    Okay I wanted to clarify. Because yeah the expenses can cause premarital sex, but horrible people rape others, regardless of the "rules," because they don't care

  23. #23
    abu sab'a
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    17,462
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3300 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    302

    Re: Does the prohibition of sex outside marriage in Islam lead to rape cases?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tide2006 View Post
    Stanford University, one of the top universities in the world, says otherwise.
    Yeah there is a few who have jumped on that bandwagon, however most studies that focus on that are to do with date rape, for example, and exclude other rapes.
    Also its about what gets reported. rape figures from police dont give an accurate picture

  24. #24
    Odan
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    2,695
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1534 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    125

    Re: Does the prohibition of sex outside marriage in Islam lead to rape cases?

    Why blame the book when you can blame the rapist?

  25. #25
    abu sab'a
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    17,462
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3300 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    302

    Re: Does the prohibition of sex outside marriage in Islam lead to rape cases?

    Quote Originally Posted by nudgetheputri View Post
    Why blame the book when you can blame the rapist?
    true

    The sahabah ra used to say not a bird flapped its wings that the Prophet saw didnt say something about it ie islam explains everything

    Islamically the power issue is addressed as a man has been given power over the woman and has said marry if desire takes over from puberty.

    Basically rape shouldnt be in the equation

  26. #26
    Odan
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    2,695
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1534 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    125

    Re: Does the prohibition of sex outside marriage in Islam lead to rape cases?

    Quote Originally Posted by nonameakhi View Post
    true

    The sahabah ra used to say not a bird flapped its wings that the Prophet saw didnt say something about it ie islam explains everything

    Islamically the power issue is addressed as a man has been given power over the woman and has said marry if desire takes over from puberty.

    Basically rape shouldnt be in the equation
    And if you can't marry, fast and keep yourself busy.

    Honestly, some men only pounce on religion as an excuse to perform their filthy acts - (watching porn, perving on girls, feeling entitled to exercise power over women, rape, assault).

    And that's weak.

    Every grown adult, including teens (because Islamically they are grown ups) should be able to know their own weaknesses and work on them. Islam just gives you principles to live by.
    Last edited by nudgetheputri; 23-03-17 at 04:22 AM.

  27. #27
    abu sab'a
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    17,462
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3300 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    302

    Re: Does the prohibition of sex outside marriage in Islam lead to rape cases?

    Quote Originally Posted by nudgetheputri View Post
    And if you can't marry, fast and keep yourself busy.

    Honestly, some men only pounce on religion as an excuse to perform their filthy acts - (watching porn, perving on girls, feeling entitled to exercise power over women, rape, assault).

    And that's weak.

    Every grown adult, including teens (because Islamically they are grown ups) should be able to know their own weaknesses and work on them. Islam just gives you principles to live by.
    The advice to marry is to prevent what you say not an excuse to do it

    Islam provides the solutions

  28. #28
    Odan
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    2,695
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1534 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    125

    Re: Does the prohibition of sex outside marriage in Islam lead to rape cases?

    Quote Originally Posted by nonameakhi View Post
    The advice to marry is to prevent what you say not an excuse to do it

    Islam provides the solutions
    Either way using that as an excuse still happens.

  29. #29
    abu sab'a
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    17,462
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3300 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    302

    Re: Does the prohibition of sex outside marriage in Islam lead to rape cases?

    Quote Originally Posted by nudgetheputri View Post
    Either way using that as an excuse still happens.
    its not an excuse though its haram to do those things

    The fact that Islam says marry to avoid those things means there is no excuse

  30. #30
    Odan
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    2,695
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1534 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    125

    Re: Does the prohibition of sex outside marriage in Islam lead to rape cases?

    Quote Originally Posted by nonameakhi View Post
    its not an excuse though its haram to do those things

    The fact that Islam says marry to avoid those things means there is no excuse
    Thats what I meant.

  31. #31
    On A Hired Plane of Logic LailaTheMuslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    12,734
    Mentioned
    262 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2601 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    442

    Re: Does the prohibition of sex outside marriage in Islam lead to rape cases?

    Nope sexual assault comes from wanting to have power over victims and society needs to stop making excuses for these perverts. All countries need to make an effort to educate their youth in sexual education and also have harsh sentencing for sexual predators.
    وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

    And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."


    أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

    Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].


    Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

    Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

  32. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    190
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    98 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Does the prohibition of sex outside marriage in Islam lead to rape cases?

    No wonder you folks on here get a bad rep by other muslims.

    Demoralized, satanic, and animalistic subhumans are what lead to rape. To rape is to violate a woman's honor. I think all rapists should be castrated or killed.

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT. The time now is 04:35 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.2.7 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Skin By: PurevB.com

MPADC.com Islamic Web Hosting | Muslim Ad Network | Islamic Nasheeds | Islamic Mobile App Developement Android & iPhone | Islamic Web Hosting : Muslim Designers : Labbayk Nasheeds : silk route jilbab: Hijab: : Web Islamic Newsletter: Islamic Web Hosting

Students of Arabic Forum | Hijab Shop