Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Tafseer Class, Tafseer Ibn Katheer, Saturday 6:30pm GMT (7:30pm BST/GMT+1) skype: ummahradio Show Details here

Listen Online:www.ummahradio.com
DOWNLOAD THE APP

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Icon11 When are Ummrah Visas gonna Re-Open in December 2013 (UK)

Salaam to All,

Just a quick question. I'm wondering if someone know when are ummrah visas going to Re-Open by Saudis in UK?

I'm planning for Umrah during Xmas vacations.

I would appreciate your replies and thanks in advance for your time.

JAK

Odan

Re: When are Ummrah Visas gonna Re-Open in December 2013 (UK)

Quote Originally Posted by Gulyana View Post
    Salaam to All,

Just a quick question. I'm wondering if someone know when are ummrah visas going to Re-Open by Saudis in UK?

JAK
    ASSLAMOU ALAIKOUM
    Maybe by the end of Nov 2013, one question what does it mean Christimas vacations for us as Muslims wouldn't be better to say by the end of december 2013 and try to ignore this word for good as they ignore all our Muslims bank hollidays

Quote Originally Posted by Gulyana View Post
    Salaam to All,

JAK
    The system for processing umra mofas should go active by 7th December this year InshaAllah. However, it is not necessary that visas will start to be issued concurrently as UK agents have to have their umra license in place.

You should be able to plan for the Christmas break without committing yourself to airline tickets. Alternatively, you can plan your trip during the easter break.

Odan

Assalam
    What is this easter break? I believe this is a Christians date?? when is this is it in April or march?? la hawla wala kouata illa bi Allah

Thank you Ismail uncle.

Much appreciated your reply.

Please keep updating us on this if further updates come up.

JAK

Quote Originally Posted by BENTALHA View Post
    Assalam
    What is this easter break? I believe this is a Christians date?? when is this is it in April or march?? la hawla wala kouata illa bi Allah
    Salam,I think you should avoid these small things,You can use this forum in better way then this,and making a issue out of nothing,hope you understand my point.

Quote Originally Posted by saddique View Post
    Salam,I think you should avoid these small things,You can use this forum in better way then this,and making a issue out of nothing,hope you understand my point.
    We are happy to "live" in kuffar lands and earn our living from them or draw the state benefits and a lot of other benefits from them. Then we descend into trivialities and try and bite the hands that feed us. Such is the state of mindframe of some of our muslims unable to "understand" first the impact of a differing culture and common practices and distance ourselves from them for totally irrelevant reasons.

Odan

assalamou alaikoum wa rahmatou Allah
    We should be happy with our culture too and roots lan tartha anka yahoud wa nassara hata tatabiaa milatahoum your are free to do so who ignore my hidjri date my eid my muharam month is ignoring me do we have a right to take our eid as bank holliday? why expact in MINA take their bank holiday plus the local bank holiday if you ignore yourself no one will recognise you nor will have respect for you anyway you are free to do whatever you think is right for you but please leave this forum free from personal matter we are here to learn and communicate not to fight with ethics listen there is no stupid questions all question have values

Kind regards

Odan

Assalam alaikoum
    Brother Simjee are you taking state benefits and a lot of other benefits ?

Odan

Brother Simjee Assalamou
    If it not too much to ask can you please update us according to your latest experience Hajj 2013 with, what was good in your package what went wrong too and how can you improve things and what make your package better compared to others for the next year in chaa Allah I may book through your agency next year 2014 in chaa Allah if I notice transparency in your responses -just marketing issues and benefit to customers
    Kind regards

Odan

Assalamou alaikoum
    Who feed us is Allah " yarzoukou man yachaa bi ghiyri Hissab" this is the truth brother Allah is the one who give the rizk no one else I am remind you "ina thikra tanfaou al mouminin"
    Assalam

Assalam alaikoum
    Brother Simjee are you taking state benefits and a lot of other benefits ?
    Keep making assumptions. You never tire of making assumptions since you joined this forum and has gone a great length to insult others. Its none of your business whether I am on any state benefit or draw any benefit. What right do you have to ask me such personal questions?

You seem to have learnt nothing from your recent haj trip either. You are always busy minding other people's business even whilst you were on haj which says a lot about your concentration on the time spent on Ibadah and time spent on minding other people's business.

Unlike you, I make positive contributions here on this forum and live like a true British Muslim should in United Kingdom tolerating things or matters which is opposed to my religion and supporting the country in its "culture" that encomp[ass all ethnicity and religions.

You surely passed through the immigration control and transport in Saudi Arabia. Jeddah Haj terminal handles 1.8 million passengers in a period of 6 weeks. Compare that to London Heathrow which handles that same figure in one week or more without any hardships to its passengers at the immigration desk or to its transport for the same.

This is appreciating the "kuffar culture" which we readily consume. If you wish to retain your own identity and cling on to your own culture than by all means do so and no one is stopping you. Don't just simply abuse it if it is not what you like.

I told you before, if you cannot stand the heat dont go into the kitchen. If you dont like British way of life than go back to your country of origin. Simple as that.

Brother Simjee Assalamou
    If it not too much to ask can you please update us according to your latest experience Hajj 2013 with, what was good in your package what went wrong too and how can you improve things and what make your package better compared to others for the next year in chaa Allah I may book through your agency next year 2014 in chaa Allah if I notice transparency in your responses -just marketing issues and benefit to customers
    Kind regards
    I will write a detailed report on my recent haj tour and I need no invitation from you to do so.

I have no place in my group for the like of you. Thank you very much for asking. The answer is no.

Odan

Quote Originally Posted by Ismail Simjee View Post
    Keep making assumptions. You never tire of making assumptions since you joined this forum and has gone a great length to insult others. Its none of your business whether I am on any state benefit or draw any benefit. What right do you have to ask me such personal questions?

You seem to have learnt nothing from your recent haj trip either. You are always busy minding other people's business even whilst you were on haj which says a lot about your concentration on the time spent on Ibadah and time spent on minding other people's business.

Unlike you, I make positive contributions here on this forum and live like a true British Muslim should in United Kingdom tolerating things or matters which is opposed to my religion and supporting the country in its "culture" that encomp[ass all ethnicity and religions.

You surely passed through the immigration control and transport in Saudi Arabia. Jeddah Haj terminal handles 1.8 million passengers in a period of 6 weeks. Compare that to London Heathrow which handles that same figure in one week or more without any hardships to its passengers at the immigration desk or to its transport for the same.

This is appreciating the "kuffar culture" which we readily consume. If you wish to retain your own identity and cling on to your own culture than by all means do so and no one is stopping you. Don't just simply abuse it if it is not what you like.

I told you before, if you cannot stand the heat dont go into the kitchen. If you dont like British way of life than go back to your country of origin. Simple as that.
    Assalamou alaikoum Brother
    You see you have made an errors again so you are comparing KSA authorities with the UK authorities and again you are telling us that UK is better than the KSA so in this point we are right also the things that you are doing business with KSA without them your business will run to catastrophe but AS said Allah yarzoukou man yachaa do not worry the only point that they know who you are but they do not know who I am abd min ibad Allah no business no state nothing just me as Allah created me so bicafull here for what you are going to say about the KSA ?? but I believe nothing will scare you?? so tel us please about the behaviour of the KSA boarding agency or the equivalent there they were behaving very badly with hajjis to long, making in fact monkeys but the UK boarder are nice they say welcome home home is it our home? are we taken as granted oh yes it is our home which side are you now brother simjee just few weeks ago you were not tolerating in negative threat about KSA what has changed please tell us I cannot believe this woo you are realyy a Brit

Assalamou alaikoum Brother
    You see you have made an errors again so you are comparing KSA authorities with the UK authorities and again you are telling us that UK is better than the KSA so in this point we are right also the things that you are doing business with KSA without them your business will run to catastrophe but AS said Allah yarzoukou man yachaa do not worry the only point that they know who you are but they do not know who I am abd min ibad Allah no business no state nothing just me as Allah created me so bicafull here for what you are going to say about the KSA ?? but I believe nothing will scare you?? so tel us please about the behaviour of the KSA boarding agency or the equivalent there they were behaving very badly with hajjis to long, making in fact monkeys but the UK boarder are nice they say welcome home home is it our home? are we taken as granted oh yes it is our home which side are you now brother simjee just few weeks ago you were not tolerating in negative threat about KSA what has changed please tell us I cannot believe this woo you are realyy a Brit
    Wa Alaikum Salam Brother.

Assume, assume and persume.

Live a life full of fanciful believes and minding other people's business.

What I say about KSA and what I compare to UK is none of your nightmares. So sleep peacefully.

Odan

Assalamou Alaikoum
    This is a truth statement Allah is my witness for what i am going to say; our group arrive late night 1 hours before slat Fidjra it took about 0.5hrs and we were out past the boarder control the agents were all smiling wishing us Hajj makboul and welcome us to Bait Allah this was really positive in 1 hrs we were inside our coaches ready to head towards Maccah so I was wondering why people in the UK told us that was long long queue for hours this is my experience Allah witness for what I am saying

Kind regards

What I say about KSA and what I compare to UK is none of your nightmares. So sleep peacefully.
    Hazrat do not waste your time on he's post not worth it anyway hope your hajj went well and you remembered us in your duas.

Odan

Assalam Alaikoum
    Thank you, you got my point so keep your business safe you are my brother I care about you first and so be it

Kind regards

Odan

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Eesa View Post
    Hazrat do not waste your time on he's post not worth it anyway hope your hajj went well and you remembered us in your duas.
    Assalam Brother abu aissa
    Welcome how are you ? ok Allah accept your hajj in chaa Allah
    Regards

Assalam Brother abu aissa
    Welcome how are you ? ok Allah accept your hajj in chaa Allah
    Regards
    wa alaikum salam I am fine Alhumdulilah I did not go Hajj May Allah accept your Hajj.
    Do not debate and argue with our own grand Shaykh and Mufti Ismail Simji he is an authority on Hajj & Umrah and Saudi rules and regulations so please do not disrespect him benefit from he's wisdom.
    I have benefited very much from he's posts and advice Alhumdulilah and I started doing umrah tours as a subagent believe me there is alot of stress in this type of work and I only took a small group for umrah which is much easier then hajj and went through stress over small things imagine what these agent's go through during hajj so appreciate thier work and let them enjoy thier halal earnings as long as they try thier best to serve hujjajs.

Odan

wa alaikum salam I am fine Alhumdulilah I did not go Hajj May Allah accept your Hajj.
    Do not debate and argue with our own grand Shaykh and Mufti Ismail Simji he is an authority on Hajj & Umrah and Saudi rules and regulations so please do not disrespect him benefit from he's wisdom.
    I have benefited very much from he's posts and advice Alhumdulilah and I started doing umrah tours as a subagent believe me there is alot of stress in this type of work and I only took a small group for umrah which is much easier then hajj and went through stress over small things imagine what these agent's go through during hajj so appreciate thier work and let them enjoy thier halal earnings as long as they try thier best to serve hujjajs.
    Assalam Brother
    Thank you So be it not a problems

Odan

Assalam
    Responding to your message, i see no problem at all in general but two things which i cannot accept debate and argue listen brother even the Rassoul sala alahou alaihi wa salem has allowed the debate in all things have a look to the Sirra nabawiwa also in the Quran the debate of Mussa Alaihi assalam with Allah and you, you are asking me not to debate when i see wrong things happening asking me to chut up wallahi i will never stop it is my duty as Muslim sorry.
    Your own grand shaykh and Mufti and authority brother please the only authority i recognise is Allah wa rassoulohou apart from this there is none also if he was a Mufti he should use responses according to the threat purpose not exploiting situations look before Hajj he was not tolerating anything said about The KSA now his U-turn is quiet strange or does his responses only follows interest this kind of person make me really think how and where our Umma is heading??? so please give me brake you too is my duty as Muslim to respond and argue in such subject because it is not personal but this debate will benefit our muslim brothers and sisters.
    I hope you get my point assalamou alaikoum brother

Salaam brother Eesa
    i agree as i too have benefitted alot from brother Ismail's posts on last umrah season. I am a new member of this forum, infact i registered in this forum after following brother ismail's posts which i used to google. And i dint know much abt brother ismail tht he is a mufti and authority in the saudi hajj n umrah rules and regulations.jazakallah for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.riaz View Post
    Salaam brother Eesa
    i agree as i too have benefitted alot from brother Ismail's posts on last umrah season. I am a new member of this forum, infact i registered in this forum after following brother ismail's posts which i used to google. And i dint know much abt brother ismail tht he is a mufti and authority in the saudi hajj n umrah rules and regulations.jazakallah for the info.
    That was bit of sarcasm he is Mufti I meant in the rules and regulations part he is like a Mufti knows all the rules. Sorry if I have confused anyone he might be a mufti have to find out from him

I dint understand the 'sarcasm' bit. But anyway i got the point abt the mufti thing. and brother ismail's post help many ppl like me.

Odan

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.riaz View Post
    I dint understand the 'sarcasm' bit. But anyway i got the point abt the mufti thing. and brother ismail's post help many ppl like me.
    Assalam
    This is the link
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/sarcasm
    Regards

Wsalam
    ofcourse i know the meaning of sarcasm. I meant what sarcasm brother esa was referring to.

Ya Abu Eesa,

I appreciate your support but cannot condone any inflated/exagerated comments.

I am neither a Shaikh (the term applies to either a scholar in Islam or a wealthy man) nor a mufti.

I am simply a seeker of Blessings from Allah through the contributions I make here on this forum since past 7 years or more.

I have never assumed a psuedonym nor hidden my identity and have readily given out my contact details whoever may wish to contact me directly about their own problems. I have also given out my Saudi contact to those who may stand in need whilst I am there and they are there.

I have never hidden the fact that I am an agent. I have always been neutral when giving advise especially on making a choice of haj/umra agents. I am probably the only agent in UK who directs enquirers to my rivals and competitors for bookings.

It was only after Sajid persuading me that I began marketing my own package here on this forum and, that too, very occasionally.

All the above to prove that I have no personal vested interest in my own business as I still see it as exploiting the forum for my own gains.

I have no problem in debating any relevant subject that I have appropriate knowledge and experience of with anyone as long as that debate is within reason and sensible.

There has been times when I have offended others and rightly so. I simply cannot tolerate fools or cheats or people with double standards. I cannot tolerate those who have no knowledge about haj and umra or about the kingdom of saudi arabia and its protocols.

And, finally, there are those who have self appointed themselves as experts in our Religion and on political standings but who, in reality, dont even know what they are talking about and the command of english (the lack of it rather) in expressing themselves and ending up being foolish but never learn.

This guy, Bentalha, has made various claims here on this forum. He had said he is resident of Germany and contradicts himself. He had said he was not going on haj and ends up performing one. He said he had not booked with El Sawy and yet sends me a PM asking me to clarify El Sawy's contract. He talks about haj and umra but has not an iota of knowledge on the subject. He wants to discuss the costing of a haj tour but does noty have a clue what the formula is for costing a business venture. He mounts attacks on sisters and brothers alike. He had insulted a very prominent brother (Obellal) on this forum and yet he is totally ignorant on who Obellal is and what he has done for the Ummah. He had not shyed away from attacking Taqwa and insists that she is a brother. He attacks the Saudis for what they are and cannot tolerate if someone defends the saudis. When I compared the simple bureaucratical practice of the saudi immigration and logistics with the UK he gets confused about my motive and intention. I can go on but would prefer not too. Simply put, Bentalha is a very very confused man but cannot accept this fact that he is confused.

Bentalha is someone who we shall have to tolerate as a side track amusement until the moderators of this forum have had enough of him.

I do not hold back my breath for the further attack on me soon from him for he is indeed someone who will attack first and maybe ask later.

Odan

Ya Abu Eesa,

I appreciate your support but cannot condone any inflated/exagerated comments.

I am neither a Shaikh (the term applies to either a scholar in Islam or a wealthy man) nor a mufti.

I am simply a seeker of Blessings from Allah through the contributions I make here on this forum since past 7 years or more.

I have never assumed a psuedonym nor hidden my identity and have readily given out my contact details whoever may wish to contact me directly about their own problems. I have also given out my Saudi contact to those who may stand in need whilst I am there and they are there.

I have never hidden the fact that I am an agent. I have always been neutral when giving advise especially on making a choice of haj/umra agents. I am probably the only agent in UK who directs enquirers to my rivals and competitors for bookings.

It was only after Sajid persuading me that I began marketing my own package here on this forum and, that too, very occasionally.

All the above to prove that I have no personal vested interest in my own business as I still see it as exploiting the forum for my own gains.

I have no problem in debating any relevant subject that I have appropriate knowledge and experience of with anyone as long as that debate is within reason and sensible.

There has been times when I have offended others and rightly so. I simply cannot tolerate fools or cheats or people with double standards. I cannot tolerate those who have no knowledge about haj and umra or about the kingdom of saudi arabia and its protocols.

And, finally, there are those who have self appointed themselves as experts in our Religion and on political standings but who, in reality, dont even know what they are talking about and the command of english (the lack of it rather) in expressing themselves and ending up being foolish but never learn.

This guy, Bentalha, has made various claims here on this forum. He had said he is resident of Germany and contradicts himself. He had said he was not going on haj and ends up performing one. He said he had not booked with El Sawy and yet sends me a PM asking me to clarify El Sawy's contract. He talks about haj and umra but has not an iota of knowledge on the subject. He wants to discuss the costing of a haj tour but does noty have a clue what the formula is for costing a business venture. He mounts attacks on sisters and brothers alike. He had insulted a very prominent brother (Obellal) on this forum and yet he is totally ignorant on who Obellal is and what he has done for the Ummah. He had not shyed away from attacking Taqwa and insists that she is a brother. He attacks the Saudis for what they are and cannot tolerate if someone defends the saudis. When I compared the simple bureaucratical practice of the saudi immigration and logistics with the UK he gets confused about my motive and intention. I can go on but would prefer not too. Simply put, Bentalha is a very very confused man but cannot accept this fact that he is confused.

Bentalha is someone who we shall have to tolerate as a side track amusement until the moderators of this forum have had enough of him.

I do not hold back my breath for the further attack on me soon from him for he is indeed someone who will attack first and maybe ask later.
    assalamou alaikoum
    Allah forgive you and forgive me you can review my comments again i have never insulted anyone in this forum understand , anyway take this from me you are just making bad advertissement for your business and destroying youself the profit was not up to the prediction Allah wakil ala ma akoul

Kind regards

Bentalha, you are a hypocrite. The hypocricy is in your contradictions of your own comments.

The success or destruction of my business is not subject to your stupid observations. Just scroll back to all the posts written here in response to my comments. You are the only confused man who has no understanding at all.

Just wake up and assess your own self first before making any further comments.

As I have said to you many many times, if you cannot stand the heat get out of the kitchen. Likewise, if you dont like the comments on this forum simply leave. If you are not happy with the way of life in UK (or of Germany) return back to your country of origin.

Odan

Bentalha, you are a hypocrite. The hypocricy is in your contradictions of your own comments.

The success or destruction of my business is not subject to your stupid observations. Just scroll back to all the posts written here in response to my comments. You are the only confused man who has no understanding at all.

Just wake up and assess your own self first before making any further comments.

As I have said to you many many times, if you cannot stand the heat get out of the kitchen. Likewise, if you dont like the comments on this forum simply leave. If you are not happy with the way of life in UK (or of Germany) return back to your country of origin.
    Assalamou alaikoum
    All what i can say is thank you for the compliment Allah yafoo anaa
    Kind regards

The system for processing umra mofas should go active by 7th December this year InshaAllah. However, it is not necessary that visas will start to be issued concurrently as UK agents have to have their umra license in place.

You should be able to plan for the Christmas break without committing yourself to airline tickets. Alternatively, you can plan your trip during the easter break.
    I am agree with your answer brother Ismail

Thank you guys

Salaam so back on topic of umra visas when are they starting.
    Brothers lets keep it on the subject on which the thread was started and keep our differences on another group.

Quote Originally Posted by hbharucha View Post
    Salaam so back on topic of umra visas when are they starting.
    Brothers lets keep it on the subject on which the thread was started and keep our differences on another group.
    See post # 3.

I have booked tickets to depart from London on 22 December. They are changeable but what do you think my chances are brother Ismail of the visas being sorted out in time?

I am from the old school and, as such, very rarely ever take chance.

That is always a good philosophy. Howevere we are restricted in terms of school holidays as we are taking children. In your experience over they years what is your opinion on the likelihood?

I am "hoping" that I would be able to start uploading passport data the moment they activate the system and my login InshaAllah. Should that happen, on 7th December, it may be that your deadline can be covered.

Insha Allah. I would be grateful if you could keep us updated through this forum with any news you may receive. Jazakallah khair.