Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

|||||||||||Sister Chat|||||||||||Mommy/mommy to be/ newborn babies thread

Theres a couple of marriages lately mashallah also some sisters preggers already

list tips/how you felt pregnant and after the pregnancy

goooo Mommmiiiess!!!!

i will neg rep the brothers : )

sister chat please thank you
    Last edited by FeedMEknowledge; 11-09-13 at 04:18 PM.
    Raindrops.hail.ouch

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    174 Post(s)

Re: |||||||||||Sister Chat|||||||||||Mommy/mommy to be/ newborn babies thread

Quote Originally Posted by patient believer View Post
    Awwwww,I don't know why am excited lol.you are so lucky to be a mother. So you can actually feel something moving around? Wow.pardon my ignorance.
    im just readings these and im so amazed subhanllah

lol

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quoted
    346 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ibn Taleb View Post
    Im pregnant !!!!

with joy ! Allahu Akbar!
    We should all neg rep you just for that

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    264 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by *Sweety* View Post
    We should all neg rep you just for that
    lol thats funny.

Do any of you ladies still breastfeed and do you find it hard to do if you are out running errands? and do any of you have little ones who have refused to take the bottle? my lo needs medication and I try to mix just a tiny bit with my milk so its not so strong and he refusesssss. It has been super tough

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quoted
    346 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by P4M View Post
    lol thats funny.

Do any of you ladies still breastfeed and do you find it hard to do if you are out running errands? and do any of you have little ones who have refused to take the bottle? my lo needs medication and I try to mix just a tiny bit with my milk so its not so strong and he refusesssss. It has been super tough
    yes i'm still breastfeeding my now 6 month old daughter. I've just started to wean her as well. It is hard to go out and about but if you stay calm and relaxed you'd be fine. I do breastfeed in public, also i know some places that have rooms you can breastfeed in private like mothercare, I usually go out as soon as i fed her and most of the time because she is out she doesn't want a feed. Don't need to bottle feed her but when she was ill I had to express to keep my supply going and she took the bottle fine, I use philips avent natural bottle. Sorry i can't help you with the medication, is it hard with the syringe? I just force it down her lol half the time it does get spat out lol

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    264 Post(s)

yes i'm still breastfeeding my now 6 month old daughter. I've just started to wean her as well. It is hard to go out and about but if you stay calm and relaxed you'd be fine. I do breastfeed in public, also i know some places that have rooms you can breastfeed in private like mothercare, I usually go out as soon as i fed her and most of the time because she is out she doesn't want a feed. Don't need to bottle feed her but when she was ill I had to express to keep my supply going and she took the bottle fine, I use philips avent natural bottle. Sorry i can't help you with the medication, is it hard with the syringe? I just force it down her lol half the time it does get spat out lol
    thank you for responding.

His regular pediatrician was out last week so I saw a different one and she recommended I give my baby melted chocolate and mix it with his medication .. 4 times a day. I stopped listening to what she had to say after that. And speaking of syringe, my mom grabbed it out of my hand the other day saying I was being too sweet and nice with it. She grabbed it from me and put it near his cheek and let loose. She said put it on their cheek and there is no choice but to swallow it lol. The only thing is its hard on his stomach and he throws up like 30 min after and within that time frame I can hear him gagging and his stomach spasming. I feel so bad when this happens. Its best absorbed on an empty stomach but failed to inform me its easier on their stomach with food. so its been helping giving him a bit more table food. I still breastfeed majorirty of the day though because I dont want my milk to be replaced by food right now.

also when you said weaning, how soon would you like to stop bfeeding?

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    264 Post(s)

aww my snookums top right front tooth just cut through. little ones grow so fast . wow alhamdullah and God bless all the muslim babies

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quoted
    346 Post(s)

thank you for responding.

His regular pediatrician was out last week so I saw a different one and she recommended I give my baby melted chocolate and mix it with his medication .. 4 times a day. I stopped listening to what she had to say after that. And speaking of syringe, my mom grabbed it out of my hand the other day saying I was being too sweet and nice with it. She grabbed it from me and put it near his cheek and let loose. She said put it on their cheek and there is no choice but to swallow it lol. The only thing is its hard on his stomach and he throws up like 30 min after and within that time frame I can hear him gagging and his stomach spasming. I feel so bad when this happens. Its best absorbed on an empty stomach but failed to inform me its easier on their stomach with food. so its been helping giving him a bit more table food. I still breastfeed majorirty of the day though because I dont want my milk to be replaced by food right now.

also when you said weaning, how soon would you like to stop bfeeding?
    How old is your little one? aww I'll try the cheek thing next time, usually she gags when i'm doing it coz it shoots at the back of her throat.

With my son I stopped at 10 month because i wasn't producing enough. I want to try as long as possible with her too

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quoted
    346 Post(s)

aww my snookums top right front tooth just cut through. little ones grow so fast . wow alhamdullah and God bless all the muslim babies
    My munchkins bottom 2 are coming out, she's been fine all this time but yesterday she was soo irritable i couldn't do anything, was so hard to see her like that

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Quoted
    644 Post(s)

My munchkins bottom 2 are coming out, she's been fine all this time but yesterday she was soo irritable i couldn't do anything, was so hard to see her like that
    You should give her something to chew on like a pacifier or according to WebMd you should massage the baby's gums with your clean finger
    http://www.webmd.com/parenting/baby/...dob=&nickname=

Some babies that I carried like chewing on my fingers or on my face when teething, I guess the pressure alleviates some of the pain.

You can try these too
    http://www.babycenter.com/0_teething...in_10357438.bc

I'm not a mom so i will exit for now
    “Do not commit injustice, because injustice is darkness on the Day of Judgment." (Sahih Muslim)
    They will say, "Had we but listened or used our intelligence, we would not be among the companions of the Blazing Fire." Qur'an 67:10 💚💙💜

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quoted
    346 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Qiyamah View Post
    You should give her something to chew on like a pacifier or according to WebMd you should massage the baby's gums with your clean finger
    http://www.webmd.com/parenting/baby/...dob=&nickname=

Some babies that I carried like chewing on my fingers or on my face when teething, I guess the pressure alleviates some of the pain.

You can try these too
    http://www.babycenter.com/0_teething...in_10357438.bc

I'm not a mom so i will exit for now
    lol i have a few toys that she can chew on which she has been using, one that you can put in fridge. I've realised that the soothing gels i have are all out of date lol

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    264 Post(s)

lol i have a few toys that she can chew on which she has been using, one that you can put in fridge. I've realised that the soothing gels i have are all out of date lol
    lol at out of date. poor little one. My sons bottom two grew in at 7 months(9 almost 10 now). I was in love with his toothless smile lol.

http://www.amazon.com/Teething-Neckl.../dp/B00L2FPBXS

i bought that for my son when his bottom teeth were growing in and it seemed to work. he actually has not been fussy with this top tooth so I have done anything yet.

Also, How did you know with your son if you were not producing enough? I dont even know how much he is drinking( in ounces) . All I know is he drinks. I feel that if he is hungry, he will feed more or less but yeah did he just cry and not eat? and at that 10 month mark, did you give him formula as a replacement or what? Thanks for answering this would be very helpful

Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1581 Post(s)

Salaam sisters... Just wanna ask, has anyone felt harsh cramps during first trimester?? As if you're about to start your monthly cycle. It's really harsh that I can't go work today. Just curious.. Thank u xx
    I love you, cherish you and worship you,
    Guide me on your path to your janna,
    Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

Allah

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quoted
    346 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fragile View Post
    Salaam sisters... Just wanna ask, has anyone felt harsh cramps during first trimester?? As if you're about to start your monthly cycle. It's really harsh that I can't go work today. Just curious.. Thank u xx
    Yes that is normal, it just means your uterus is expanding, don't worry your second trimester should be easy in'sha'Allah

You should read the magazines that come with your bounty pack, full of information on these kind of things, i also joined their newsletter to get weekly information on what is actually happening to the baby, like how big it is and also lets you know when they can hear you, things like that

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quoted
    346 Post(s)

lol at out of date. poor little one. My sons bottom two grew in at 7 months(9 almost 10 now). I was in love with his toothless smile lol.

http://www.amazon.com/Teething-Neckl.../dp/B00L2FPBXS

i bought that for my son when his bottom teeth were growing in and it seemed to work. he actually has not been fussy with this top tooth so I have done anything yet.

Also, How did you know with your son if you were not producing enough? I dont even know how much he is drinking( in ounces) . All I know is he drinks. I feel that if he is hungry, he will feed more or less but yeah did he just cry and not eat? and at that 10 month mark, did you give him formula as a replacement or what? Thanks for answering this would be very helpful
    Oh so so sorry sis i didn't see this bit!

Erm.. how i knew was that he would cry after a feed, he would try to get back on and this is like for an hour, usually he didn't take long to feed. Yes i gave him formula as a replacement at 10 month and at 1 years old i just gave him cows milk.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quoted
    374 Post(s)

Oh so so sorry sis i didn't see this bit!

Erm.. how i knew was that he would cry after a feed, he would try to get back on and this is like for an hour, usually he didn't take long to feed. Yes i gave him formula as a replacement at 10 month and at 1 years old i just gave him cows milk.
    Could it have nor been a growth spurt? Babies get fussier and suck more to demand the production of more milk for their growing bodies - it lasts 2-5 days then more milk is produced as per demand(=sucking time at the breasts).

Just wondering sis
    ‘If only I had done such-and-such, then such-and-such would have happened.’ Rather you should say, ‘Qaddara Allah wa ma sha a fa’ala (Allah decrees, and what He wills He does),’ for (the words) ‘If only’ open the door to the Shaytan.” (Narrated by Muslim).

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quoted
    346 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nafs al Tawabah View Post
    Could it have nor been a growth spurt? Babies get fussier and suck more to demand the production of more milk for their growing bodies - it lasts 2-5 days then more milk is produced as per demand(=sucking time at the breasts).

Just wondering sis
    No i don't think it was coz by then he was eating solids fine, probably was a mental problem too, like i thought i wasn't producing enough and started to top him up with formula and because of this my body stopped producing enough?

This time it's different with my daughter, she doesn't want to eat solids but more milk, so i'm guessing i'll probably carry on with her until she's 1, it really depends on her and her routine, which she still doesn't have one, she is demand fed,

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quoted
    374 Post(s)

No i don't think it was coz by then he was eating solids fine, probably was a mental problem too, like i thought i wasn't producing enough and started to top him up with formula and because of this my body stopped producing enough?

This time it's different with my daughter, she doesn't want to eat solids but more milk, so i'm guessing i'll probably carry on with her until she's 1, it really depends on her and her routine, which she still doesn't have one, she is demand fed,
    You're right, a lot of breastfeeding is about perseverance and there isn't adequate support that is realistic out there. Mums are told about formula at the slightest glitch.

Some babies do wean themselves off when they start solids and some still like their milk from mummy. Demand feeding is less stressful in that you don't need to keep checking the clock for eat, play, sleep routines but then if there is no routine then it's hard to get things done regularly and have some me-time.
    ‘If only I had done such-and-such, then such-and-such would have happened.’ Rather you should say, ‘Qaddara Allah wa ma sha a fa’ala (Allah decrees, and what He wills He does),’ for (the words) ‘If only’ open the door to the Shaytan.” (Narrated by Muslim).

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Is there any alternative other than wet wipes and water to clean your baby with?
    They say you contradicted the sayings of the shuyookh
    And they don't mind contradicting the Furqan

I contradicted the sayings of the shuyookh
    For you have contradicted the one who came with the Qur'an

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Does anyone use liniment ?
    They say you contradicted the sayings of the shuyookh
    And they don't mind contradicting the Furqan

I contradicted the sayings of the shuyookh
    For you have contradicted the one who came with the Qur'an

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quoted
    374 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ummsayfullah View Post
    Is there any alternative other than wet wipes and water to clean your baby with?
    Water is the best...do you have a shortage of water? Why not just use water and cotton wool? Wipes (have many chemicals) are ok but some babies might develop sensitives and they are really not that necessary if you can get access to water.

Linimet (http://www.amazon.com/Sittiyakul-146.../dp/B005EMNR04) is for treating diaper rashes is that the issue you are having?

Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Quoted
    806 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ummsayfullah View Post
    Warm water and gentle soap is best.
    Allah gave us two ears and one mouth, so we can listen more and talk less.

Mentioned
    393 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1672 Post(s)

sisters

How's everyone doing?

Odan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2027 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by .Hajar. View Post
    sisters

How's everyone doing?
    Alhamdulillaah sister Hajar.

How are you?

How's your little boy?

Mentioned
    393 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1672 Post(s)

Alhamdulillah, sis, all good..just that my little boy always seems to be on his toes [mashaAllah!], he even sleep walked a couple of times lol..kinda scary but funny too

Quote Originally Posted by Indefinable View Post
    Alhamdulillaah sister Hajar.

How are you?

How's your little boy?
    How's it going at your end?

Odan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2027 Post(s)

Alhamdulillah, sis, all good..just that my little boy always seems to be on his toes [mashaAllah!], he even sleep walked a couple of times lol..kinda scary but funny too

How's it going at your end?
    Sleep walked? Lol. That's adorable.

My son is going through the rebellion phase, so if you ask him why he did something naughty, his answer 'Because I want to' whilst glaring defiantly back at me - and I don't know how to respond to that.

Alhamdulillaah - always positive.

Mentioned
    393 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1672 Post(s)

Sleep walked? Lol. That's adorable.

My son is going through the rebellion phase, so if you ask him why he did something naughty, his answer 'Because I want to' whilst glaring defiantly back at me - and I don't know how to respond to that.

Alhamdulillaah - always positive.
    How old is your son?

Kids are a pleasure...and pain -_- depending what time of the day it is lol, no really they're a blessing from Allah alhamdulillah.

Odan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2027 Post(s)

How old is your son?

Kids are a pleasure...and pain -_- depending what time of the day it is lol, no really they're a blessing from Allah alhamdulillah.
    Alhamdulillaah. Indeed :-)

He's 5 and half. A little tornado lol.

Mentioned
    719 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6315 Post(s)

I have a question sisters, i'm not married btw but its on this thread, as I'm worried about it due to kids in the future and don't wanna make a whole thread on it due to the nature of the topic. Everyone irl is telling me not to worry, I just wanted advice..

- I have been menstruating for 13 years, in my history of menstruation, I cannot remember being inconsistent, I have always come on monthly, Alhamdulillah
    - The last time I was on was like 1 week (or maybe more) before Ramadhan, so this month will be/has been my second missed period..
    At what point do I visit a doctor? i'm scared to go, incase..
    please make du'aa, i'm really worried.

jazakhallahu khairan
    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
    [al-An’aam 6:59]

did i say i was leaving? Muslima London's Avatar
    Mentioned
    416 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3714 Post(s)

sisters

How's everyone doing?
    wa alaykum salam salam sis

How are you amd the family

alhamdulillah am well sis
    teens are a whole different issue altogether to toddlers lol
    Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________
    If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Mentioned
    393 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1672 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Creamcake View Post
    I have a question sisters, i'm not married btw but its on this thread, as I'm worried about it due to kids in the future and don't wanna make a whole thread on it due to the nature of the topic. Everyone irl is telling me not to worry, I just wanted advice..

- I have been menstruating for 13 years, in my history of menstruation, I cannot remember being inconsistent, I have always come on monthly, Alhamdulillah
    - The last time I was on was like 1 week (or maybe more) before Ramadhan, so this month will be/has been my second missed period..
    At what point do I visit a doctor? i'm scared to go, incase..
    please make du'aa, i'm really worried.

jazakhallahu khairan
    Stress, weight changes, etc can affect periods but since you don't have a history of irregular periods, iA there's not much to worry about..our hormones can go haywire for a variety of reasons both external and internal. If however this becomes a frequent occurrence then it'd be worth to get yourself checked out but hope and pray for the best iA and until then, stop fretting!

Quote Originally Posted by Muslima London View Post
    wa alaykum salam salam sis

How are you amd the family

alhamdulillah am well sis
    teens are a whole different issue altogether to toddlers lol
    Alhamdulillah, all ok..good to see you around, sis

I was talking to this lady who has a 13 year old girl and when I asked her what is it like raising a teenager, all she did was sigh, look upwards and sigh again..and then she laughed awkwardly and said 'very, very interesting...'

So yeah...interesting

Mentioned
    393 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1672 Post(s)

Alhamdulillaah. Indeed :-)

He's 5 and half. A little tornado lol.
    MashaAllah. May he be the coolness of your eyes, aameen

Mentioned
    719 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6315 Post(s)

Ameen
    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
    [al-An’aam 6:59]

Mentioned
    416 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3714 Post(s)

Stress, weight changes, etc can affect periods but since you don't have a history of irregular periods, iA there's not much to worry about..our hormones can go haywire for a variety of reasons both external and internal. If however this becomes a frequent occurrence then it'd be worth to get yourself checked out but hope and pray for the best iA and until then, stop fretting!

Alhamdulillah, all ok..good to see you around, sis

I was talking to this lady who has a 13 year old girl and when I asked her what is it like raising a teenager, all she did was sigh, look upwards and sigh again..and then she laughed awkwardly and said 'very, very interesting...'

So yeah...interesting
    sigh 10.times over here

2 teenagers
    1 year apart
    mother and father to them

alhamdulillah

in sha Allah i get double the reward
    Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________
    If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Odan
    Mentioned
    398 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6516 Post(s)

sigh 10.times over here

2 teenagers
    1 year apart
    mother and father to them

alhamdulillah

in sha Allah i get double the reward
    Can't be that difficult, we were teenagers once.

Mentioned
    416 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3714 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zi-zizou View Post
    Can't be that difficult, we were teenagers once.

its stressful isn't it. forget finding a spouse. my life has now been taking over these little kiddos, and htey are not even little anymore. both are taller then me!!

but alhamdulillah girl has grown up quite a bit, boy has started teenage strops now

I dont even get hugs and kisses anymore

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)

I have one (in jannah) and another that's still processing but the pregnancy has been difficult, alhamdulillah we are both well and only few months left but when you're bedresting days don't really pass . If sisters could remember us in your duaa we would appreciate it.
    اذاً لن يضيعنا الله

Odan
    Mentioned
    398 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6516 Post(s)

its stressful isn't it. forget finding a spouse. my life has now been taking over these little kiddos, and htey are not even little anymore. both are taller then me!!

but alhamdulillah girl has grown up quite a bit, boy has started teenage strops now

I dont even get hugs and kisses anymore

You need to show your vulnerable side...get them feeling that you are not made of granite and that might get them to help out more and be more sensible.

Mentioned
    416 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3714 Post(s)

Guiding Principles for the Upbringing of Sons

Upbringing of sons is a difficult and tiresome task . Many a parent suffer grief due to the transgression of their offsprings and are in agony because of it .

In respect of this issue Ibnul Qayyim al Jawzi [may Allah be pleased with him] comments :

" Sometimes the grief faced by man due to his children is the expiation of some of his sins and nothing else ! Hence there is glad tiding for the one who tried to bring up his children on the ways preferred by Allah The Glorious and Exalted. And good news is for the one who endured the ordeal of bringing up his children and it becomes expiation for his sins. So, if you experience fatigue in rearing of your offsprings seek from your Lord forgiveness of your sins " .

��Muqatil bin Suleiman[ may Allah have mercy upon him] visited Abbasid Caliph Mansur the day of his pledge of allegiance. Mansur said to him:

"O Muqatil! Admonish me about something.”

To which Muqatil said: "Do I advice you from what I saw or from what I heard?”

Mansur said : "From what you saw “

Muqatil said : "Listen, O Amir ul Momineen!”

"Omar bin Abdul Aziz had eleven sons and he died leaving only eighteen dinars out of which five dinars were used to shroud him, four spent to buy his grave and rest were distributed amongst his sons.

And Hisham bin Abdul Malik too had eleven sons. He left for each son inheritance worth ten lac Dinars.

By Allah! O Amir ul Momineen! In just one day I saw one son of Omar bin Abdul Aziz giving away sadaqah in the way of Allah one hundred horses and I saw the son of Hisham begging in the bazar (markets)!!!"

��When Omar bin Abdul Aziz was on his death bed people asked him,"what are you leaving behind for your sons?”

To which he replied :

" I have left behind for them Taqwa of Allah The Glorious The Exalted, so if they are righteous, Allah The Glorious and Exalted is Guardian of the righteous and if they are otherwise, I shall not leave wealth for them which is helpful for them in the ways of disobedience of Allah."

��Point to Ponder:

People usually work extremely hard to secure their children's future; striving at great lengths; assuming, after their demise their offspring will only be well and at peace because of the wealth. Whereas they remain ignorant of the larger security which is in the of Allah. They don't gift their children the Taqwa of Allah which Allah The Glorious, The Exalted has mentioned in His book by saying: [And let those fear as if they had left weak offspring behind and feared for them. So let them have taqwa of Allah and speak words of appropriate justice]. [Al Nisa:9]

��When a man would see decline in the character of his son he would do sadaqah / charity, would feed people reciting this verse: [take from their wealth sadaqah to cleanse them and to purify them with it].
    And would pray,"O Allah! this charity from me is so that my son develops purity in character because this distortion of his is more cumbersome/ painful for me than his physical disease would be."

Similarly it is said about another person whenever he couldn't do sadaqah due to his poverty and his son would annoy him, he would stand in nightly salah, recite Surah AlBaqarah and invoke saying:
    "O Allah ! This is sadaqah from me. Accept it from me, and because of it, make him righteous."

��Turn towards Allah by worshipping him with the intention for the righteousness of one's offspring . Even if they overcome your efforts still they are not able to overcome your intentions.

��Our Lord! grant us from among our wives/ spouses and offspring, comfort to our eyes, and make us a leader/ example for the righteous.
    Ameen .

May Allah forgive my mistakes in translating the article:
    ��Guiding Principles for Upbringing the Sons.

Odan
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Quoted
    521 Post(s)

oh man I might be joining this thread soon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Just control your weight and diet.

This should keep the babies weight within normal levels.