Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Mustalahul Hadeeth & Hanafi Fiqh Class with Abu Mus'ab Tuesday from 7:30PM GMT (8:30pm BST) skype: ummahradio Show Details here. - And here

Listen Online:www.ummahradio.com
DOWNLOAD THE APP

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Prophesied Child who will confront Dajjal Born in 2004 ?

Re: The Prophesied Child who will confront Dajjal Born in 2004 ?

The hadith related.............

Dajjal will meet a great man outside Medina who will not be overpowered by Dajjal:

In the previous hadiths it has been narrated that Prophet salal laho aliehi wasalam told that Dajjal will not be able to enter Medina .Moreover he also told about a man who will survive the test of Dajjal and Dajjal will be unable to kill him .The detail has been mentioned in the following hadith:

Narrated Abu Sa'id:

One day Allah's Apostle narrated to us a long narration about Ad-Dajjal and among the things he narrated to us, was: "Ad-Dajjal will come, and he will be forbidden to enter the mountain passes of Medina. He will encamp in one of the salt areas neighboring Medina and there will appear to him a man who will be the best or one of the best of the people. He will say 'I testify that you are Ad-Dajjal whose story Allah's Apostle has told us.' Ad-Dajjal will say (to his audience), 'Look, if I kill this man and then give him life, will you have any doubt about my claim?' They will reply, 'No,' Then Ad-Dajjal will kill that man and then will make him alive. The man will say, 'By Allah, now I recognize you more than ever!' Ad-Dajjal will then try to kill him (again) but he will not be given the power to do so." (Sahih Bukhari : Book 9 ,Volume 88 ,Hadith 246)

interesting

Quote Originally Posted by muzzybee View Post

Yeah I've seen that video a while back, but we weren't told much about that child in the Quran and the Sunnah.
    So I wouldn't get too excited about it.
    All we know is how the events surrounding him and the dajjal will occur, as for his birth and the likes we haven't been informed about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunus aua View Post

Yeah I've seen that video a while back, but we weren't told much about that child in the Quran and the Sunnah.
    All we know is how the events surrounding him and the dajjal will occur, as for his birth and the likes we haven't been informed about it.
    The second video is very interesting a bit more detail , but i wouldn't worry about the connection to zionists

The second video is very interesting a bit more detail , but i wouldn't worry about the connection to zionists
    I've watched the series, I still follow it actually.
    Doesn't change what I've said

Account Disabled

Why everyone is gearing for Dajjal and Imam mahdi. Lol people seems fed up with this life.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider man View Post
    Why everyone is gearing for Dajjal and Imam mahdi. Lol people seems fed up with this life.
    Lol this..

The second video contains a lot of wrong information too..

احد احد احد احد احد احد anonymous321's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spider man View Post
    Yep, I think thats true. But we will have to remember that the fitnah of dajjal will be nothing compared to this.

Lets say Dajjal arrives in our time, who is guaranteed to be saved from him?

Thats why I hope I'm not alive by the time he arrives, better to be safe than risk your iman being destroyed by the fitnah of dajjal and ending up in the Fire forever.
    ومن احسن من الله حكما لقوم يقنون

wowz good vids but what exactly are Zionists?

I know they are not necessarily Jews or Jewish even, and that Zionists are the ones that cause the trouble against Muslims.

I don't really understand why though. They seem pretty militant about their beliefs. And also blinkered.

Wallahi this video makes me scary and hopeless.

Another Interesting article.....tho honestly kinda sound like conspiracy theory

Those Who Are Liked By Dajjal Have Unknowingly Been Marked
    And Later Would Be Enticed To Become His Followers

http://theunjustmedia.com/Islamic%20...0Followers.htm

Excerpt :

So, what kind of people are highly preferred by Dajjal and without even knowing are already marked by Dajjal in their hearts?

1. The people who, when the sound of adzan is heard, are ignoring it.

2. The people who, when advised / told about the plans of Dajjal in the world before he emerged, don't care about it.
    Last edited by Ariadne; 28-08-13 at 03:36 PM.

"Place the light in my soul and make light abundant for me.
    Make me light and grant me light.” (Sahih Muslim)

Quote Originally Posted by ssh View Post
    wowz good vids but what exactly are Zionists?

I know they are not necessarily Jews or Jewish even, and that Zionists are the ones that cause the trouble against Muslims.

I don't really understand why though. They seem pretty militant about their beliefs. And also blinkered.
    Of course Wikipedia has lots of info on Zionism.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism

They are the ones who want a separate state and more like a militant wing,present day Israel leaders etc.....

I once read in an interesting lecture by a sheikh about their origins , as to the ones who disobeyed Jesus PBUH and obvious caused a lot of harm to him.I will try and find the details of that lecture.
    Even the orthodox Jews dont like them.

Odan

I don't believe those videos the OP posted.

Dajjal will kill a person once and then bring him back to life, then he will ask him, “Do you believe that I am God?” That person will reply, “No! I am convinced that you are the Dajjaal of which the Prophet (May Allah bless him and grant him peace) informed us”. Dajjaal will throw him in his fire, which in reality will be Paradise.The narrator of this Hadith is Abu Is-haaq who says: It is commonly known that this person would be Khidr. (Sahih Muslim)
    [CENTER][I][B][FONT=times new roman][COLOR=#800000]"You must convince your heart that whatever Allah has decreed is most appropriate and most beneficial for you." ~ Imam Al Ghazali.[/COLOR][/FONT][COLOR=#800000]
    [/COLOR][FONT=verdana][COLOR=#0000cd][SIZE=3]
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/I][/CENTER]

An unworthy sinner

Quote Originally Posted by Repentant View Post

Dajjal will kill a person once and then bring him back to life, then he will ask him, “Do you believe that I am God?” That person will reply, “No! I am convinced that you are the Dajjaal of which the Prophet (May Allah bless him and grant him peace) informed us”. Dajjaal will throw him in his fire, which in reality will be Paradise.The narrator of this Hadith is Abu Is-haaq who says: It is commonly known that this person would be Khidr. (Sahih Muslim)
    No its believed that it will be khidr....no one knows for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Repentant View Post

There is no evidence for the underlined part.
    Many claim that Khidr is still alive, but these are just tales.

Even though we cannot accuse a Muslim of lying (which I am not), I still find this very difficult to believe. InshaAllah I am wrong and just being skeptical.

I remember seeing this video a while back as well. I'm also skeptical about it. Wallahu Allam.

we had lunar eclipse on oct 18th followed by rare hybrid solar eclipse on nov 3rd a day before hijri 1435 (15 days apart). & sign in the sun its in process of shifting its poles.We only have to wait about 2 years more for mahdi. i believe. this comet ison phenomenon now coming end of 2013 this one came in noah time too when it did meteors asteroids fireballs and floods. comets are important like comet halley of 1986 from quran.. Surah muddathir (One enveloped in cloak) (in cloak also refers to mahdi in cloak in makkah) this surah is surah 74. in it 30th verse Allah mentions #19. now 74x19=1406(hijri) or 1986.. it indicates birth of imam mahdi. so he is 27 years old now. its perfect timing. Dajjal is young man powerfully built & Isa is also young man & so is Mahdi. he will be sent when close to 30 i believe 2015 oct hajj by then global tyranny. his 7 year struggle+rule is hijri 1436-1443.. in 2014 israel is taking over from usa & new world currency. Expect all kinds of oppression & wars. Mahdi in quran:
    Quran, [3:81] :
    " God took a covenant from the prophets, saying, "I will give you the scripture and wisdom. Afterwards, a messenger will come to confirm all existing scriptures. You shall believe in him and support him." He said, "Do you agree with this, and pledge to fulfill this covenant?" They said, "We agree." He said, "You have thus borne witness, and I bear witness along with you."

[33:7] Recall that we took from the prophets their covenant, including you (O Muhammad), Noah, Abraham, Moses, and Jesus the son of Mary. We took from them a solemn pledge.

We know jesus will descend from heaven to aid Imam Mahdi against dajjal & gog and magog. So therefore it looks certain that that messenger of the covenant is Imam Mahdi.. so he is messenger of Allah.

"Muhammad was not the father of any of your men; he was a messenger (Rasoul) of God and the last prophet (Nabi)." [ 33:40 ]
    No where in quran Allah says final/seal of messenger. Allah says seal/final nabi

Also... ‘And when Abraham was tested by his Lord with certain commands and he fulfilled them. Then He said: Lo! I appoint you (Abraham) an Imam for mankind. (Abraham) said: And of my offspring (will there be Imam)? He said: My Covenant does not reach the wrong-doers (among them).’ (Quran 2:124) As we know he will be wordly leader then "imam" is synonymous with imam of this verse.

Also there is verse in the quran saying we do not send a messenger except in their own language. And in hadith is mentioned khurasan. And the one that resisted in khurasan the british, soviet & nato are the ones that speak the language "Pashto" all of them. Not "farsi" because those are today called afghan national forces that have allied with nato. The Pashtuns are confirmed to be lost tribes of the muslim bani Israel so that of moses and harun. So Mahdi will be from among them & he will be seed of prophet Muhammad mixed with seed of muslim bani Israel. Because there are ahadith which are not in bukhari and muslim which say his coloring will be arab and body of bani Israel so he will be like an international figure.

Muslim

Quote Originally Posted by noman3643 View Post
    we had lunar eclipse on oct 18th followed by rare hybrid solar eclipse on nov 3rd a day before hijri 1435 (15 days apart). & sign in the sun its in process of shifting its poles.We only have to wait about 2 years more for mahdi. i believe. this comet ison phenomenon now coming end of 2013 this one came in noah time too when it did meteors asteroids fireballs and floods. comets are important like comet halley of 1986 from quran.. Surah muddathir (One enveloped in cloak) (in cloak also refers to mahdi in cloak in makkah) this surah is surah 74. in it 30th verse Allah mentions #19. now 74x19=1406(hijri) or 1986.. it indicates birth of imam mahdi. so he is 27 years old now. its perfect timing. Dajjal is young man powerfully built & Isa is also young man & so is Mahdi. he will be sent when close to 30 i believe 2015 oct hajj by then global tyranny. his 7 year struggle+rule is hijri 1436-1443.. in 2014 israel is taking over from usa & new world currency. Expect all kinds of oppression & wars. Mahdi in quran:
    Quran, [3:81] :
    " God took a covenant from the prophets, saying, "I will give you the scripture and wisdom. Afterwards, a messenger will come to confirm all existing scriptures. You shall believe in him and support him." He said, "Do you agree with this, and pledge to fulfill this covenant?" They said, "We agree." He said, "You have thus borne witness, and I bear witness along with you."

[33:7] Recall that we took from the prophets their covenant, including you (O Muhammad), Noah, Abraham, Moses, and Jesus the son of Mary. We took from them a solemn pledge.

We know jesus will descend from heaven to aid Imam Mahdi against dajjal & gog and magog. So therefore it looks certain that that messenger of the covenant is Imam Mahdi.. so he is messenger of Allah.

"Muhammad was not the father of any of your men; he was a messenger (Rasoul) of God and the last prophet (Nabi)." [ 33:40 ]
    No where in quran Allah says final/seal of messenger. Allah says seal/final nabi

Also... ‘And when Abraham was tested by his Lord with certain commands and he fulfilled them. Then He said: Lo! I appoint you (Abraham) an Imam for mankind. (Abraham) said: And of my offspring (will there be Imam)? He said: My Covenant does not reach the wrong-doers (among them).’ (Quran 2:124) As we know he will be wordly leader then "imam" is synonymous with imam of this verse.

Also there is verse in the quran saying we do not send a messenger except in their own language. And in hadith is mentioned khurasan. And the one that resisted in khurasan the british, soviet & nato are the ones that speak the language "Pashto" all of them. Not "farsi" because those are today called afghan national forces that have allied with nato. The Pashtuns are confirmed to be lost tribes of the muslim bani Israel so that of moses and harun. So Mahdi will be from among them & he will be seed of prophet Muhammad mixed with seed of muslim bani Israel. Because there are ahadith which are not in bukhari and muslim which say his coloring will be arab and body of bani Israel so he will be like an international figure.
    wot?

Isn't 2004 passed?
    الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

Yes ,but the person in the hadith will confront dajjal when he is older.Only Allah knows best

dont fully believe in it. only Allah swt knows best. keep doing what you do. keep giving dawah. remember prophet saww said if you planing to plant a tree and there is only one day left to end of the world, even then plant the tree. Allah swt knows best.
    note. i dont remember the entire headith of the planing tree word by word but i remember the concept of message. may Allah swt have mercy, peace upon prophet saww.
    ----i <3 u All "FOR SAKE OF ALLAH SWT"-----

This man could be the one who confronts dajjal. Allah hu alem.
    Last edited by Islam3333; 15-12-13 at 11:48 AM.

Ya Muqalib al Quloob thabbit Qalbi ‘alaa Deenik [يَا مُقَلِّبَ الْقُلُوبِ ثَبِّتْ قَلْبِى عَلَى دِينِكَ ]

Oh turner of the hearts, keep our hearts firm on your religion

[Authenticated by al-Albanee in al-Jaami' as-Sagheer]

Abdullah ibn Mubarak: “I love the pious people even though I’m not one of them, and I hate the evil people even though I may be worse than them.” - [Siyar a'lam an-Nubalaa]

'No one will light the lamp of dawn in this darkness except the mujahideen and shuhada' - Abu Musab al-Zarqawi

There is no evidence for the underlined part.
    Many claim that Khidr is still alive, but these are just tales.
    This is the first time I've read the underlined part, I've watched many dajjal videos and have not come across that. Are you sure that's part of the hadith akhi? No where does it mention he will be Khidr.
    Khidr is dead, he lived all the way back in the time of Musa (AS).

Ya Muqalib al Quloob thabbit Qalbi ‘alaa Deenik [يَا مُقَلِّبَ الْقُلُوبِ ثَبِّتْ قَلْبِى عَلَى دِينِكَ ]

Abdullah ibn Mubarak: “I love the pious people even though I’m not one of them, and I hate the evil people even though I may be worse than them.” - [Siyar a'lam an-Nubalaa]

'No one will light the lamp of dawn in this darkness except the mujahideen and shuhada' - Abu Musab al-Zarqawi

That seems like more of a conspiracy theory tbh.

Odan

This is all very fascinating.

I love reading about the "end of times" phase of religions.

Most religions have their own version, my famous is still the viking version. Ragnarok

Odan

he is a test

we need to protect ourselves with Surah kahf and the scary thing is more women will be on his side and Jewish people

Gates of Makkah and Madina will be protected and I think those two place will be left out of his control before he gets conquered by Hz IsA (as)
    DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE IF YOU DON'T KNOW ME.

Quote Originally Posted by Nashmia View Post
    he is a test

we need to protect ourselves with Surah kahf and the scary thing is more women will be on his side and Jewish people

Gates of Makkah and Madina will be protected and I think those two place will be left out of his control before he gets conquered by Hz IsA (as)
    It might be because women will be greater in number, there's a hadith the ratio of women to men will be 50:1. And Allah (SWT) knows best.

Quote Originally Posted by Islam3333 View Post
    This is the first time I've read the underlined part, I've watched many dajjal videos and have not come across that. Are you sure that's part of the hadith akhi? No where does it mention he will be Khidr.
    Khidr is dead, he lived all the way back in the time of Musa (AS).
    I think the underlined may have been inserted after. And the give it some credibility they added Sahih Muslim after it.
    So probably the underlined is someones opinion and just added it to the original hadith.

I think the underlined may have been inserted after. And the give it some credibility they added Sahih Muslim after it.
    So probably the underlined is someones opinion and just added it to the original hadith.
    Astagfirallah, why would anyone do that? If they wish to share their own opinion, do it after posting the hadith. Tampering with hadiths is haram

Odan

It might be because women will be greater in number, there's a hadith the ratio of women to men will be 50:1. And Allah (SWT) knows best.
    This is a good point considering this ratio of women to men is a minor a sign and the appearance of the dajjal is a major sign. unless im mistaken we are no where close to that kind of a ratio between women and men and it would take considerable generations to come to those figures. That is unless a virus or something starts killing off the male of our species. So i doubt we are close to the appearance of the dajjal.
    Anyway even if the end of the world were to come your supposed to carry on as normal. And Allah SWT knows best when these events will happen

Quote Originally Posted by UFM View Post
    This is a good point considering this ratio of women to men is a minor a sign and the appearance of the dajjal is a major sign. unless im mistaken we are no where close to that kind of a ratio between women and men and it would take considerable generations to come to those figures. That is unless a virus or something starts killing off the male of our species. So i doubt we are close to the appearance of the dajjal.
    Anyway even if the end of the world were to come your supposed to carry on as normal. And Allah SWT knows best when these events will happen
    the ratio of women and men will be so because of haraj ( a lot of killing), another sign of the end times. and that has started already. look at the middle east. now it's burning. and even other areas.
    “Verily, I constantly renew my Islam until this very day, as up to now, I do not consider myself to have ever been a good Muslim.” Sheikh Al-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah (Narrated by Ibn-al Qayyim in ‘Madarij as-Salikin” 1/218)

Odan

Quote Originally Posted by Musaaafir View Post
    the ratio of women and men will be so because of haraj ( a lot of killing), another sign of the end times. and that has started already. look at the middle east. now it's burning. and even other areas.
    That would have to be a hell of a lot of killing for it to come to that ratio. considering according to worldwide statistics as of 2007 the ratio was 1:1 worldwide and only certain countries had higher ratio of women to men. So for it to get to 50:1 would mean genocide at the very least, or another world war. Scary thought.

That would have to be a hell of a lot of killing for it to come to that ratio. considering according to worldwide statistics as of 2007 the ratio was 1:1 worldwide and only certain countries had higher ratio of women to men. So for it to get to 50:1 would mean genocide at the very least, or another world war. Scary thought.
    Almost seems impossible to be honest, unless of course a virus happens to kill billions of men or the hadith is metaphorical, which I doubt.

These 2 minor signs could take a few decades:

The Prophet said: "The hour shall not occur until the Euphrates will disclose a mountain of gold over which people will fight . Ninety- nine out of which hundred shall be killed and every one of them will say' Perchance I shall be the one to succeed. " - [Sahih Muslim]

And there's another hadith that women will outnumber men 50:1 which is in Sahih Bukhari.
    Last edited by Islam3333; 15-12-13 at 01:04 PM.

Odan

Almost seems impossible to be honest, unless of course a virus happens to kill billions of men or the hadith is metaphorical, which I doubt.

These 2 minor signs could take a few decades:

The Prophet said: "The hour shall not occur until the Euphrates will disclose a mountain of gold over which people will fight . Ninety- nine out of which hundred shall be killed and every one of them will say' Perchance I shall be the one to succeed. " - [Sahih Muslim]

And there's another hadith that women will outnumber men 50:1 which is in Sahih Bukhari.
    There is another minor sign where:

Wealth will be in abundance, to the extent that it will be difficult to find someone in need of Zakat. [Bukhari]. I wonder if this is related to the discovering of the mountain of gold in the Euphrates. Not to mention majority of the people of the world are poor. until some major world philanthropists come along and together they solve the condition of human poverty it will take some time.

There is another minor sign where:

Wealth will be in abundance, to the extent that it will be difficult to find someone in need of Zakat. [Bukhari]. I wonder if this is related to the discovering of the mountain of gold in the Euphrates. Not to mention majority of the people of the world are poor. until some major world philanthropists come along and together they solve the condition of human poverty it will take some time.
    That could be after the coming of the Mahdi. Allah hu alem.

Odan

That could be after the coming of the Mahdi. Allah hu alem.
    Yes I was actually thinking at the time when there will be a reign of peace which Hazrat Isa (pbuh) will establish. It could mean then that wealth will be in abundance but as usual Allah swt knows best.

i don't believe it

Odan

It was the opinion of the original narrator of the hadith. He stated that this was the opinion of many people. And yes you can find the 'underlined' bit in the hadith itself (see Arabic version). Its not part of Rasulallah 's words but yes it is narrated in the hadith.
    [CENTER][I][B][FONT=times new roman][COLOR=#800000]"You must convince your heart that whatever Allah has decreed is most appropriate and most beneficial for you." ~ Imam Al Ghazali.[/COLOR][/FONT][COLOR=#800000]
    [/COLOR][FONT=verdana][COLOR=#0000cd][SIZE=3]
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/I][/CENTER]