وَالَّذِينَ لا يَدْعُونَ مَعَ اللَّهِ إِلَهًا آخَرَ وَلا يَقْتُلُونَ النَّفْسَ الَّتِي حَرَّمَ اللَّهُ إِلا بِالْحَقِّ وَلا يَزْنُونَ وَمَنْ يَفْعَلْ ذَلِكَ يَلْقَ أَثَامًا (٦٨)يُضَاعَفْ لَهُ الْعَذَابُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ وَيَخْلُدْ فِيهِ مُهَانًا (٦٩)إِلا مَنْ تَابَ وَآمَنَ وَعَمِلَ عَمَلا صَالِحًا فَأُولَئِكَ يُبَدِّلُ اللَّهُ سَيِّئَاتِهِمْ حَسَنَاتٍ وَكَانَ اللَّهُ غَفُورًا رَحِيمًا (٧٠)وَمَنْ تَابَ وَعَمِلَ صَالِحًا فَإِنَّهُ يَتُوبُ إِلَى اللَّهِ مَتَابًا (٧١)
68. and those who invoke not any other Ilâh (God) along with Allâh, nor kill such life as Allâh has forbidden, except for just Cause, nor commit illegal sexual intercourse and whoever does This shall receive the punishment.
69. the torment will be doubled to Him on the Day of Resurrection, and He will abide therein In disgrace;
70. except those who repent and believe (in Islâmic Monotheism), and do righteous deeds, for those, Allâh will change their sins into good deeds, and Allâh is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
71. and Whosoever repents and does righteous good deeds, Then Verily, He repents towards Allâh with true repentance.
1) Do what's in the ayah#70, the highlighted part.
2) and then ask this dua, in this hadeeth, to Allah as much as possible.
Umm Salamah RadiyAllaahu 'anhaa reported that Allah's Messenger salalAllaahu 'alayhi wasallam said:
"Whenever an affliction strikes a muslim and he says, as Allah commanded him, "Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajiun. Allahumma ajirni fi musibati, wa akhlif li khayran minha - To Allah we belong, and to Him will we return - O Allah, reward me for my affliction and replace it for me with that which is better," Allah will then surely replace it for him with that which is better."
The dua in arabic:
إنا لله وإنا إليه راجعون، اللهم أجرني في مصيبتي وأخلف لي خيرا منها3) Sister I would say it's better to get involved in meaningful things and keep making the above dua. Nothing to despair of. InshaAllah Allah will help u in a way u will be amaze. a sis who posted in this thread does a lot of meaningful charity work. Work with her in those type of service. InshaAllah you will find meaning in your life.
May Allah make your affairs easy for you, grant you the highest success first and foremost in akhirah and then in this life as well.