Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Mustalahul Hadeeth & Hanafi Fiqh Class with Abu Mus'ab Tuesday from 7:30PM GMT (8:30pm BST) skype: ummahradio Show Details here. - And here

Listen Online:www.ummahradio.com
DOWNLOAD THE APP

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Ex Muslims

A Message to All ex-Muslims from A LayMan (don't skip it lazy, click it and read!)

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_Muslim View Post
    It is in my opinion that people should not kill others for disagreeing with or critizing their beliefs. If a person attacks Islam verbally, should not Islam be defended verbally? I guess the feelings of many Muslims are very different then, as they do not tolerate any critisicm or attack on their religion.

I seem to be getting a good idea already of how this issue is perceived by you guys.

La howla wala kowata Ela, Billah.

Islam is the religion of Allah, the divine religion of God.

Thus, when people claim to be of it, then leave it, and then spread mischief callers others away from it, death is better to them then continued life.

It's a mercy, for If they continued, their place in hell would be lower, and lower, and lower.

We judge law by the belief of an afterlife 100% without a shadow of a doubt.

Thus, death is not a "bad" thing If it is done to pervent chaos.

Let's say, a person left Islam, and started calling people away from Islam, through the eyes of Islam, a person is calling people to jump into hellfire, now, would it benefit mankind that this person live or die?

It would benefit both this person and mankind, of course, that person is first judged and as well as talked to obviously to try and convince him/her to return to Islam and to change their ways.

Now, again, based on the FACT of an afterlife, exactly as it is described in Islam, everything inch by inch.

Is it in anyway strict? too much?

You see, people who are not Muslims, judge with the belief of this life and no afterlife, or a possible afterlife but still with doubt.

Thus, their judgement is based on a belief, and ours is also based on a belief.

The belief of an afterlife, the belief of eternal and temporary punishment in hell and to kill the devil when he starts calling people openly.

Because (since in Islam, we judge based on Islamic beliefs) any person who leaves Islam and then calls others away from it is either: Extremely misguided (doesn't know anything about Islam) or Highly influenced by the devil, arrogant and ignorant, wanting a desire for this world and caring not for his/her afterlife.

That belief is there because Islam judges by the belief that Islam is 100% the truth.

Now, based on THESE beliefs, is the punishment harsh?

You must learn that you are not all-knowing, infinite in wisdom. Only Allah is.

Until you understand that, you will always think "Oh why do these people follow this ridiculous religion" while in truth, because of their wisdom, they SEE what you do not.

and what is it? Exactly what I explained to you above, If you were wise, you would not need my explanation on why Islam is fair and just because it believes in an afterlife and thus all judgements are based on that belief and the rest of Islamic beliefs.

Now, there was no afterlife, If God didn't exist (May Allah forgive me for that is an If that is beyond reality) Then your opinions about judgements in Islam would be understood and agreed upon.

You see and are enlightened? Or did Allah increase the disease in your heart and cover your eyes and ears with a veil that such a clear explanation walked right by you?

To all the Muslims. I am your brother and I love you all for the sake of Allah. May Allah unite the Muslimeen; Ameen.

Re: A Message to All ex-Muslims from A LayMan (don't skip it lazy, click it and read!

Quote Originally Posted by thinkinghuman View Post
    Thanks for the Neg rep and telling me to be silent, Mohamad, not to mention the threats of burning in Hell.

It's been nice talking to you.

The "threats" are from Allah, speak to him not to me.

To all the Muslims. I am your brother and I love you all for the sake of Allah. May Allah unite the Muslimeen; Ameen.

Re: A Message to All ex-Muslims from A LayMan (don't skip it lazy, click it and read!

Quote Originally Posted by Mohamad View Post

The "threats" are from Allah, speak to him not to me.
    Oh I have. Many, many times.

But it's always been a one way conversation.

Eventually I realised I was just talking to myself.

If there is a God up there, he doesn't seem the slightest bit interested in us.

Oh I have. Many, many times.

But it's always been a one way conversation.

Eventually I realised I was just talking to myself.

If there is a God up there, he doesn't seem the slightest bit interested in us.

Oh, how greedy you are! To want a conversation with Allah, a personal conversation with the lord and creator of the universe?

Who do you think you are?!

It's one way because life is a test, if there was no room for disbelief then it wouldn't be a good test now would it?

Oh, how greedy you are! To want a conversation with Allah, a personal conversation with the lord and creator of the universe?

Who do you think you are?!

It's one way because life is a test, if there was no room for disbelief then it wouldn't be a good test now would it?
    How do you tell the difference between a God you can't hear or see and a mythical god that doesn't exist?

How do you tell the difference between a God you can't hear or see and a mythical god that doesn't exist?

By the signs, by the messengers (peace be upon them) and by the message.

This universe is like a foot-print in the snow, you know someone made it, you just don't know who, until He sends you a message.

1.68%er's

This universe is like a foot-print in the snow, you know someone made it, you just don't know who, until He sends you a message.
    Let him go, everything you show him he'll say so and so civilization already knew those, while ignoring there flaws.

and most of these apostates come from Councilofexmuslims.com

we've had a few in the past actually for example,

http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/in...topic=17904.75

basically get together and go on Muslim forums for whatever reason... you left the religion but still continue to take part in it...strong logic.

I wish it was as clear as a footprint, which would of course tell us we are dealing with a being that has a foot.

This vast universe and our existence certainly poses a question; how did it get here? But it doesn't give us any definite answers.

As for 'the signs, by the messengers (peace be upon them) and by the message.' - I think it ought to be clear by now that I don't find them convincing. Quite the contrary, all religions seem blatantly man-made.
    Last edited by thinkinghuman; 09-03-13 at 07:20 PM.

I wish it was as clear as a footprint, which would of course tell us we are dealing with a being that has a foot.

This vast universe and our existence certainly poses a question; how did it get here? But it doesn't give us any definite answers.

As for 'the signs, by the messengers (peace be upon them) and by the message.' - I think it ought to be clear by now that I don't find them convincing. Quite the contrary, all religions seem blatantly man-made.

and that is the difference between a believer in a non-believer, so won't you end this topic already? Not that I mind replying, it's just I'm trying to read a book.

Sure! Consider thread closed.

Enjoy your book

all religions seem blatantly man-made.
    I'm afraid this is the bottom line

not that I am happy about it - but why should I take my wishes for reality ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jean-Pierre View Post
    I'm afraid this is the bottom line

not that I am happy about it - but why should I take my wishes for reality ?
    I'm not happy about it either. I'm still not over the horrible shock that Islam isn't true. It's like losing a loved one you trusted utterly and finding out they never loved you at all and were just pretending. I'm still not over it tbh and it's not a nice feeling.

Maybe that's why I keep prodding it as if I'm hoping it will come back to life.

But alas the more I do, the more certain I am that Islam and all religions are so obviously man-made and survive against all reason because of man's emotional attachment to them.

Al Jihad Fi Sabilillah arif123f's Avatar

Question Ex Muslims

Why do every year 6 millions muslims in africa convert to christianity?

Re: Ex Muslims

Quote Originally Posted by arif123f View Post
    missionaries?

Quote Originally Posted by Saq View Post
    missionaries?
    most likely.... i see infomercials all the time of christians going to tribes in africa and spreading the word and converting the ones with no religion/ or an ancient one
    Raindrops.hail.ouch

Chillin' with my axe

Why do you care?

Quote Originally Posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
    Why do you care?
    because it could be 6 million africans reverting to islam ... kinda rude
    Raindrops.hail.ouch

Chillin' with my axe

Quote Originally Posted by FeedMEknowledge View Post
    because it could be 6 million africans reverting to islam ... kinda rude
    Not sure if I should care about that either?

i think that is very cold hearted and rude...... you are doing nothing but showing your true colors. that is very sad.

edit.. it shouldnt matter what color,race, culture a person is... inshallah it would be nice if they reverted to islam... especially that being the first time they hear of religion... i prefer it be islam as opposed to judaism or christianity
    Last edited by FeedMEknowledge; 24-06-13 at 04:38 PM.
    Raindrops.hail.ouch

nah

and probably in a chritian area six million of them are converting to islam. who knows?

for a first post, the way youve worded it is a bit provacative.

*****education is important but big biceps are importanter*****

*****KAFFIR

Because they are hungry.
    My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
    ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
    “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Chillin' with my axe

Quote Originally Posted by FeedMEknowledge View Post
    i think that is very cold hearted and rude...... you are doing nothing but showing your true colors. that is very sad.
    :-(

Maslow's hierarchy ..if Ive said it once, ive said it a million times. When your need is to survive, as in food, water and someone is saying convert. you will say yes just to eat. in their hearts they are still muslims.
    My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
    ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
    “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Umm Baraa'

Quote Originally Posted by Fairy View Post
    Maslow's hierarchy ..if Ive said it once, ive said it a million times. When your need is to survive, as in food, water and someone is saying convert. you will say yes just to eat. in their hearts they are still muslims.
    True dat.
    Learnt about Maslow's hierarchy of needs in Business Studies
    Speak the truth, even if your voice shakes!
    http://salafimediauk.com

Maybe they don't know much about Islam in the first place

قل إنما أمرت أن أعبد الله ولا أشرك به إليه أدعو وإليه مآب

Odan

Wow that is so harsh. Why would you say that?

Quote Originally Posted by Younus1 View Post
    apparently some muslims on here agree and think its funny that i questioned that statement as you can see cooldog enjoying himself with a good laugh at his little response to me.

add fuel to the fire and act immature insted of being able to give a mature response and condoning laughing at something that ignorant and cold hearted
    Raindrops.hail.ouch

The approach of some is quite rude... Maybe it is not applicable for you to do so... But you should not joke or laugh on someone suggesting that we should increase the amount of Muslims...

Bye...

The fact that people are converting into kufr is no joke. I don't see how it's a laughing matter that we have kaffir's going to Muslim area's and countries and corrupting them.

Many of these people actually don't know much about Islam in the first place. I've met quite a few who have converted to Christianity from Islam

Others probably do it because of starvation and may still be Muslims in their hearts. Only Allah knows.

they don't its a made-up statistic made by Missionary organisations in the United States who need to justify the massive amounts of donations they receive from christians.

im surprised the rest of the posters believed in the false claim made by the OP.

edit. the only source i can find for this is an alarmist interview on aljazeera from a man wearing a turban. keyword being alarmist. most probably saying this to get muslims alarmed over missionary activity in africa.

Brother remember, life is about giving dawah or receiving dawah. We cant be ignorant to all issue, esp. Islam issues.

With The Mujahideen Allah's_Servant's Avatar

Because Missionaries come there and trick them and use them and tell them that they will give them food and clothing if they convert to Christianity. Of course they are following Paul the Liar May Allah's wrath be upon him and May he be thrown in to the hell fire Amin http://muslim-responses.com/Paul_the...Paul_the_Liar_

Now the question is Islam spreading through the entire world BUT Africa? Simple Christian Missionaries can use and abuse the people of Africa, Its a form of slavery.

Chillin' with my axe

Quote Originally Posted by Younus1 View Post
    I said it because I can't hide my true colours, sadly, but what was so harsh?

Quote Originally Posted by Fairy View Post
    maslows theory is dead along with him ....

Mcgrgors hygiene theory made more sense.

seen u acting all shararti today ...

shab e barat special?

africa is a poor country ....

lets talk about why even 1 person converts to Islam in a developed country?

Quote Originally Posted by Saq View Post
    missionaries?
    This, and that's all.

Very strong effort from the Christians in many African countries to get conversions. By many means. It's pretty scary actually when you see them at work, the dedication and effort to this cause. And actually, they do rear educated and practising Christians too. They target the chiefs of tribes and the respected elders sometimes so that they can then influence their town.

They don't always force it down anyones throat or walk around with bibles, they approach with good treatment in churches and buildings open to all religions, this may include food and warmth, and then drop in information about Christianity as they speak to people. The people see Christians helping them and they see this as a good reflection of a religion, they don't know much about Islam, so they convert.
    so be patient, with a beautiful patience [70:5]

6 million? That made me laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Nawar View Post
    This, and that's all.

Very strong effort from the Christians in many African countries to get conversions. By many means. It's pretty scary actually when you see them at work, the dedication and effort to this cause. And actually, they do rear educated and practising Christians too. They target the chiefs of tribes and the respected elders sometimes so that they can then influence their town.

They don't always force it down anyones throat or walk around with bibles, they approach with good treatment in churches and buildings open to all religions, this may include food and warmth, and then drop in information about Christianity as they speak to people. The people see Christians helping them and they see this as a good reflection of a religion, they don't know much about Islam, so they convert.
    It's a logical choice for them, I'm sure, they do not have the access to references of study that we do and neither do they have life as easy as us to be spending time on such study. To them, it is probably very much about judging on what is apparent, i.e. the bold above.

I don't know why people assume that merely because you are born to a Muslim family, you'll have a strong inclination towards Islam or that you'll even know much about Islam.
    Ya Muqallib al-Quloob, thabbit qalbi 'alaa Deenik
    O' Converter of Hearts, make my heart steadfast upon Thy Way
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Quote Originally Posted by noobz View Post
    africa is a poor country ....

lets talk about why even 1 person converts to Islam in a developed country?