Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Note: All classes with the exception of the Mustalahul Hadeeth and the Tafseer Class will stop until after Eid Al-Adh'haa, and will resume on Monday 6th October 2014.

Listen Online:www.ummahradio.com
DOWNLOAD THE APP

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Deobandi/Wahabi scholar Tahir Ashrafi caught drunked

Some people on this forum have provoked me to make threads like this one.

The news of Tahir Ashrafi’s drinking and passing out at German Embassy Islamabad and his subsequent ordeal has been effectively wiped out from Pakistani media. The episode is also an example of how history is distorted by courtier mullahs and historians.

After the media reports initially reported that the Chairman Ulema and Mashaikh Council Pakistan Maulana Tahir Mahmood Ashrafi was abducted on 5-6 October and recovered within five hours of abduction in Islamabad, a media channel (Waqt TV) very briefly reported that Ashrafi was not been kidnapped but he was found in unconscious state after he excessively drank at an event held at a Western Embassy in Islamabad.

According to Waqt News, Molana Hafiz Muhammad Tahir Ashrafi was caught drunk in his car on GT Road near Jehlum. He was found drunk on a police check post, he was not in his senses on the back seat of his car, police checked him and found that he was drunk and had been vomiting on his clothes and car seat. He was going to Lahore after night out in German Embassy in Islamabad where he got drunk. He lied to media by telling them that he had been kidnapped.

According to Waqt News, agencies also made a mobile footage or video of Asharfi in drunk state, which has been kept in ISI’s folder.

After regaining his consciousness, the Maolana made a cover up story that he was kidnapped by unknown person and that the kidnappers injected him with intoxicating medicine. The media has reported that the law enforcement agencies have submitted their report, in which they have stated that the Tahir Ashrafi was not kidnapped, it was just a cover up concocted by Ashrafi and his sponsors (ISI). According to another report when he caught drunk he couldn’t reply to any of the questions asked by the police, but after getting conscious he personally called them back and told them that he was kidnapped. The story of his kidnapping was fully corroborated by his friends in Sipah-e-Sahaba, ISI and certain dubious journalists – both in right and pseudo-liberal elites.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cpt1FpUDp3U

http://criticalppp.com/archives/229959http://criticalppp.com/archives/229959

Account Disabled

Re: Deobandi/Wahabi scholar Tahir Ashrafi caught drunked

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssCvbxaGKaE

Best rafidi debater loved by thousands of rawafid around the world turns out to be a homo-sexual.

Chillin' with my axe

Quote Originally Posted by Sunni Naqshband View Post
    Some people on this forum have provoked me to make threads like this one...
    You'll find that most people on this forum don't even know this man nor care who he is.

Muslim

not sure who he is but thanks for letting us know.

Why Are you brillos so backward and ignorant?

Odan

congratulations ... nobody cares lol

go ahead and attack a molvi that lived over 100 years thinking people will care ... people have provoked you to make threads like this lol ...

Account Disabled

Quote Originally Posted by UmarHadeed View Post
    Why Are you brillos so backward and ignorant?
    they think by attacking those who oppose them, they automatically prove their side right.

its the kind of backwards "logic" you find amongst ignorant stone-age neanderthals

drunked
    is that even a word?

I'm trying to figure out how someone can be a deobandi and a "wahabi" at the same time? I guess that's brillo code for non-brillos. What a strange group they are.

Account Disabled

Quote Originally Posted by The_Unseen_Hand View Post
    I'm trying to figure out how someone can be a deobandi and a "wahabi" at the same time? I guess that's brillo code for non-brillos. What a strange group they are.
    i know lol

you see them here dressed in wearing funny multi coloured scarves and cheap attars walking in single file like lemmings.

@Abu 'Abdullaah
    Neither do i care about you.

@Talwaar
    I have asked you a question. What type of background you came from?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Unseen_Hand View Post
    Brother deobandi and wahabi follow the same aqaid. Their scholars have written in their books "We are pure wahabis".

And i am not a barelwi.

لَا إِلَّهَ إِلَّا الله MuslimBrother''s Avatar

Total joke. Your pirs have years of exploiting people of money, drunkenness, getting high on drugs, mafia-like activities and worst of all, shirk and now you come here and post this story. Assuming he is a Sunni or Deobandi for that matter, what has that got to do with his Aqeedah?

I never judge a Barelvi's actions (at least stuff like being a generally bad person, drug dealer etc.) and then blame his Aqeedah for his actions. This is typical trash from a mushrik like yourself to undermine Ahlus Sunnah by using low-blow tactics. Go jump on some tomb you chippy idiot.
    Leader of the Anti-Barelvi Initiative: Join Today!

@Muslim Brother.

Go wash you mouth before calling me a Mushrik. Typical signs of khawarij you have.

@Muslim Brother.

Those pirs are fake peers, they don't even offer namaz let alone they are scholars. But this deobandi/wahabi molvi is a scholar of Jamia Ashrafia of Deoband/Wahabi sect.

Chillin' with my axe

@Abu 'Abdullaah
    Neither do i care about you...
    Then why do you put so much effort into trying to amuse me?

Quote Originally Posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
    Then why do you put so much effort into trying to amuse me?
    You are not like "Talwaar", "Muslim Brother", "Peacenik", "cyber_abdullah". So i don't want any kind of dispute with you.

Umm Baraa'

My reaction to this thread:
    nazim al haqqani.jpeg
    Speak the truth, even if your voice shakes!
    http://salafimediauk.com

Chillin' with my axe

You are not like "Talwaar", "Muslim Brother", "Peacenik", "cyber_abdullah". So i don't want any kind of dispute with you.
    If you post stuff like this then we are bound to cross paths sooner or later.

@Muslim Brother.

Those pirs are fake peers, they don't even offer namaz let alone they are scholars. But this deobandi/wahabi molvi is a scholar of Jamia Ashrafia of Deoband/Wahabi sect.
    Yep, thats always your excuse. Fake peers, fake that, mistakes, lies, conspiracies.

Give up already. Your filthy mushrik scholars do not condemn the mushrik "Hajj" that people make to Ajmer or any other site. Your scholars do not condemn mazar worship where thousands upon thousands of people are touching graves, making sujud to them, saying that all sorts of kufr unimaginable. If this scholar is a drunkard, then that is bad on him. I don't know him and don't condone his actions. I'm not a deobandi and do not support their cause. Though most of them are Ahlus Sunnah, a lot of Deobandi scholars are the same as you (Ash'ari/Maturdi in Aqeeda). If you don't know what Ash'ari/Maturidi is, then you need a slap for arguing about Aqeedah all this time, and you yourself don't know what it is. "Wahabi's" are Athari in Aqeedah, and take the Qur'an literally, unlike certain Deobandi's and most Barelvi Ulemah.

Regardless, the guy could be a drunkard, fornicator and all sorts. The fact that he isn't a mushrik such as your scholars like Hanif Qureshi, Muneeb ur Rehman, Irfan Shah Mashadi or Tahir ul Qadri (aka The Don). Go and learn the difference between vaahbees and Deobandi's. Then you can discuss with the fellow mushrikeen whilst gobbling down a plate of biryani and halwa puri.

Quote Originally Posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
    If you post stuff like this then we are bound to cross paths sooner or later.
    This was a reply to the posts made by the 4 named diamonds above. They don't like any knowledgeable debate, rather they try to diverge the topic by posting non sense materials from youtube.com. As done in fabrications thread.

No idea who that is and are we supposed to care or join your cult after reading this?
    الله أكبر ، الله أكبر ، الله أكبر ، لا إلَـٰه إلا الله ، الله أكبر ، الله أكبر ، الله أكبر ، ولله الحمد

Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar, Laa Ilaaha Illallah, Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar, Wa Lillahil-Hamd

This was a reply to the posts made by the 4 named diamonds above. They don't like any knowledgeable debate, rather they try to diverge the topic by posting non sense materials from youtube.com. As done in fabrications thread.
    Whats nonsense about it? Its video footage, which means it is not fabricated and is presenting a perspective of an event that occurred.

Let me guess "vahbees diyd it yaaar! Conspiracy. Najd Abdul Wahab Hadith Paleet--- *dribbles in nonsensical Asian dialect chatter*"

@Muslim Brother.

Your ignorance speaks. The scholars of Ahlusunna condemns this hundred or millions of times but you don't give any attention because you are busy in watching youtube videos.

You tell me the difference between wahabis and deobandis. Should i give more importance to to your words then their past scholars and their Dar ul ifta?

Quote Originally Posted by MuslimBrother' View Post
    Whats nonsense about it? Its video footage, which means it is not fabricated and is presenting a perspective of an event that occurred.

Let me guess "vahbees diyd it yaaar! Conspiracy. Najd Abdul Wahab Hadith Paleet--- *dribbles in nonsensical Asian dialect chatter*"
    Yes you don't accept the scan proofs of deobandi/wahabi fabrications and accept a video posted by some random deobandi/wahabi under the title of his own choice with people he himself does not know. Can you predict a person of being a sunni or deobandi/wahabi by looking at his face? Do you have ilm ul ghiab?

Quote Originally Posted by مسلمة View Post
    No idea who that is and are we supposed to care or join your cult after reading this?

@Muslim Brother.

Your ignorance speaks. The scholars of Ahlusunna condemns this hundred or millions of times but you don't give any attention because you are busy in watching youtube videos.

You tell me the difference between wahabis and deobandis. Should i give more importance to to your words then their past scholars and their Dar ul ifta?
    If you do not know that Deobandi's and Barelvi's are Ash'ari/Maturidi in Aqeedah then you really shot yourself in the leg.

Check the Dars-e-Nizami and you would know. Your jahiliya shows from your ignorance that is deep rooted into your skull with an absent brain. I'm laughing a lot right now because I at least hoped you'd know that Deobandi's go through the same books as you lot do, they happen to differ on minor issues, even though Deobandi's in the view of majority of scholars are closer to the Haqq then the Barelvi Ulamah who are mushrikeen for ascribing to Rasulullah (s.a.w) what was never true.

As I said, check their Darul Iftaa or any of their publishers. You will come to know.

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTVByMFZBFA (URDU) from 21:30 onwards. Maulana Dr Khalid Mahmood (Deobandi Maturidi) makes the point between Deobandi's and Barelvi's.
    Last edited by MuslimBrother'; 09-05-13 at 07:08 PM.

Chillin' with my axe

...They don't like any knowledgeable debate, rather they try to diverge the topic by posting non sense materials...
    What is this, payback?

@Muslim Brother.

And can you paste a random person's actions on the whole Madhab? If that is your logic than the majority of Muslims does not offer Namaz. Then your logic says that There is no Namaz in Islam?

@Muslim Brother.

Why are you shying/hesitating to list down the differences between deobandi/wahabi. Their scholars say "We are pure wahabis". Their Dar ul Ifta says "Shaikh Abdul Wahab, bin baaz etc etc were from ahlesunna. Their scholar writes book in favor of Shakh Abdul Wahhab

While the writer of Dur e Mukhtar and many ahlusunna scholars have declared Shakhy Abdul Wahhab as "Khawarij" and deviants.

@Abu Abdullah.

You can say that. This is an indication that we also have many un knowledgeable topics to bring about.

@Muslim Brother.

And can you paste a random person's actions on the whole Madhab? If that is your logic than the majority of Muslims does not offer Namaz. Then your logic says that There is no Namaz in Islam?
    It is not so. For once, I'll be nice

If there are a thousand people doing this and your Imams (I've personally been to their majlis's and seen with my own eyes Wallahi) do NOTHING to stop them, then I know that it is your belief to do so. These people are hardcore mushrikeen because they "accept" that doing such actions (sujud to graves, asking the dead) is "permissible" but not advised openly. They do not negate this and thus, accept shirk.

The madhab itself is based on its original text. Ahmad Raza Khan (who is undoubtedly the undisputed leader of the Barelvi madhab) has shirk in his books. Imam Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahab (r.h) does not. Ahmad Raza Khan "deceived" the Ulama of the Hijaz to make takfir of Deoband and then when Deoband enquired and made their position well known, they retracted it. So goes to show that Barelvi's are two faced and will do their utmost to attack Ahlus Sunnah and those who fight against kufr, with or without doubt.

Chillin' with my axe

...we also have many un knowledgeable topics to bring about.
    I don't doubt that.

Go to Sunniforum.com which is a pure Deobandi (mutated) forum. Go and see what they say about "Wahabi's". I have stuff to do and would post but seen that you have so much time on your hands, do your own research,
    Last edited by MuslimBrother'; 09-05-13 at 07:19 PM.

Odan

what exactly is the purpose of this topic? What does the action of 1 "deobandi/wahhabi" prove exactly?

@ Muslim Brother.

Cannot list down the differences between wahabis and deobandis. Any ways which sunni scholar said doing sajda is permissible? Asking from dead is known as Istighata and is proved by the actions of many saliheen.

regarding fatwa of kufr i don't want to get in to this topic but the statements made by them scholars were really hilarious. nearly 230 scholars of subcontinent and 35 of arab issued a fatwa of kufr on those statements. Still deobandi/wahabi scholars runs from debating on that topic.and they have lost many debates on this topic. And no body retracts his fatwa except one.

And for the book written in reply of those fatawa the barelwi scholars have already said it lies and if that was their beliefs there was no need to go to arab for getting a stamp of eeman, rather it could have done by them. read tamheed ul eeman if you are interested in this topic.

Go to Sunniforum.com which is a pure Deobandi (mutated) forum. Go and see what they say about "Wahabi's". I have stuff to do and would post but seen that you have so much time on your hands, do your own research,
    They are Ahlul hadeeth which are criticized on sunniforum. I will tell you on what isssues thay fight. Ahlul hadeeth have differences like
    1. following a imam,
    2. rafa yadain,
    3. live of Prophet (Peace and Blessings upon him) in grave

etc.

Both deoband and ahlul hadeeth praises shakh abdul wahhab and the whole chain he have like ibn e saood, bin baaz, Shah ismael dehalvi etc . They even fight that the either the saudis are muqallid or ghair muqallid. Deobandis say they are Muqallids so they are deobandis and ahlul hadeeth say they are ghair muqallid so they are ahlul hadeeth.

@ Muslim Brother.

Cannot list down the differences between wahabis and deobandis. Any ways which sunni scholar said doing sajda is permissible? Asking from dead is known as Istighata and is proved by the actions of many saliheen.

regarding fatwa of kufr i don't want to get in to this topic but the statements made by them scholars were really hilarious. nearly 230 scholars of subcontinent and 35 of arab issued a fatwa of kufr on those statements. Still deobandi/wahabi scholars runs from debating on that topic.and they have lost many debates on this topic. And no body retracts his fatwa except one.

And for the book written in reply of those fatawa the barelwi scholars have already said it lies and if that was their beliefs there was no need to go to arab for getting a stamp of eeman, rather it could have done by them. read tamheed ul eeman if you are interested in this topic.
    This is why I call you a mushrik. Because you, like most sheeple, would follow your scholars without question and lick their boots to the end, continuing to justify kufr in the name of istigatha.

Firstly, I told you the difference already. Deobandi's are Ash'ari and Maturidi whilst "Wahabi's" are Athari in Aqeedah. You don't know what they are and your stupid Kachra mentality hasn't allowed you to understand that you need to know what they are. So question to you is, do you know what Athari/Ash'ari/Maturidi is? If you do not, never speak about Aqeedah in your life again. You are a waste of time and life as you have been since you did us the disfavor of making an account on this forum. There are a lot of differences between Deobandi's and Salafis, both of whom have extreme views in regards to the four madhabs, Deobandi Sufism etc.

Secondly. that "kufr fatwa" was retracted. You can't read English clearly enough so please go back to school and learn proper English. My previous post highlighted that and no, we don't run away. Your scholars haven't been able to answer why the Hijazi Arab Ulamah "retracted" (which means took back) the kufr fatwa.

Tamheed ul Eeman is not a book I'd want to read. Your aqeedah is already refuted in Al-Muhannad of the Deobandi's.

This is why I call you a mushrik. Because you, like most sheeple, would follow your scholars without question and lick their boots to the end, continuing to justify kufr in the name of istigatha.

Firstly, I told you the difference already. Deobandi's are Ash'ari and Maturidi whilst "Wahabi's" are Athari in Aqeedah. You don't know what they are and your stupid Kachra mentality hasn't allowed you to understand that you need to know what they are. So question to you is, do you know what Athari/Ash'ari/Maturidi is? If you do not, never speak about Aqeedah in your life again. You are a waste of time and life as you have been since you did us the disfavor of making an account on this forum. There are a lot of differences between Deobandi's and Salafis, both of whom have extreme views in regards to the four madhabs, Deobandi Sufism etc.

Secondly. that "kufr fatwa" was retracted. You can't read English clearly enough so please go back to school and learn proper English. My previous post highlighted that and no, we don't run away. Your scholars haven't been able to answer why the Hijazi Arab Ulamah "retracted" (which means took back) the kufr fatwa.

Tamheed ul Eeman is not a book I'd want to read. Your aqeedah is already refuted in Al-Muhannad of the Deobandi's.
    Call me mushrik because you are following a man which is from khawarij to ahlusunna scholars, and you are still un able to list the differences between deobandis and wahabis. Don't teach me the differences between Athari/Ashari and Matrudi schools.

And if you have any queries on fatwa of kufr ask your scholars not to run away from debating on it.