Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Tafseer Class, Tafseer Ibn Katheer, Saturday 6:30pm GMT (7:30pm BST/GMT+1) skype: ummahradio Show Details here

Listen Online:www.ummahradio.com
DOWNLOAD THE APP

 

Note: All classes are still on the old times of GMT, not GMT +1 a.k.a. BST, with the exception of the Tafseer Class, for that will be done at 7:30pm GMT, or 6:30pm GMT+1/BST

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 57
  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender:
    Girl Female
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    1

    Lizard falls on head

    What happens if lizard falls on head ???

  2. #2

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    none of your business.
    Gender:
    Boy Male
    Posts
    3,265
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Lizard falls on head

    The lizard will get a bad headache

  3. #3
    ᕙ(ಠ益ರೃ)ᕗ Maghrebia00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Chillin' with my new hat!
    Gender:
    Girl Female
    Posts
    6,085
    Rep Power
    113

    Re: Lizard falls on head

    You carefully take it off and place it somehwere safe in the bushes. Or do what i do and keep it as a pet.

  4. #4
    Future Mujahid انشاء الله alhamdulillah32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender:
    Boy Male
    Posts
    670
    Rep Power
    4

    Re: Lizard falls on head

    Quote Originally Posted by Abeera View Post
    What happens if lizard falls on head ???
    someone going to have questions
    And slay them wherever ye catch them,and turn them out from where they have Turned you out;for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter;but fight them not at the Sacred Mosque,unless they (first) fight you there;but if they fight you,slay them.Such is the reward of those who suppress faith.

  5. #5
    I'll be back cyber_abdullah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    L.A 2029
    Gender:
    Boy Male
    Posts
    20,500
    Rep Power
    215

    Re: Lizard falls on head

    Quote Originally Posted by Abeera View Post
    What happens if lizard falls on head ???
    claim compensation from the local coucil

  6. #6
    ---Ali--- علي's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    دار الابتلاء والفتن
    Gender:
    Boy Male
    Posts
    12,927
    Rep Power
    816

    Re: Lizard falls on head



    You signed up on the forum to ask this? Well anyway, welcome.

    Regarding your question, I have had quite a bit of experience with the lizards you are likely asking about, they're called wall geckos.

    They do often fall from ceilings, and then they make a loud "splat!" noise when they hit the floor (marble), but that's not to say they explode. However after the splat, a lot of them do get injured, and you will see it walking slowly as a result when normally they are very fast.

    It's not likely that one will fall on its head since they flip immediately to land flat on their stomachs. However if for some reason one of them did, and it was from a high place, I imagine it would either die immediately or be paralyzed. Or it would be completely fine, it's all in the hands of Allah. But they do get injured when they fall from what I've seen, so if you add to that awkward positioning, it would probably be worse.
    لقد كنا أذل قوم فأعزنا الله بالإسلام، فمهما ابتغينا العز في غيره أذلنا الله

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender:
    Girl Female
    Posts
    786
    Rep Power
    9

    Re: Lizard falls on head

    Loool @ this thread. Btw I would totally freak out if that happened, I hate lizards

  8. #8
    ᕙ(ಠ益ರೃ)ᕗ Maghrebia00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Chillin' with my new hat!
    Gender:
    Girl Female
    Posts
    6,085
    Rep Power
    113

    Re: Lizard falls on head

    Wait did the lizard fall on his/her head or the lizard fell on its head?

    Aww bless the lizard if it fell on its head.

    Oh fun fact: A lizard can survive if you chop off its tail and can grow it back! (Don't try it though)

  9. #9
    ---Ali--- علي's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    دار الابتلاء والفتن
    Gender:
    Boy Male
    Posts
    12,927
    Rep Power
    816

    Re: Lizard falls on head

    Quote Originally Posted by Maghrebia00 View Post
    Wait did the lizard fall on his/her head or the lizard fell on its head?

    Aww bless the lizard if it fell on its head.

    Oh fun fact: A lizard can survive if you chop off its tail and can grow it back! (Don't try it though)
    You don't have to chop it off, just chase it and it will leave it behind, wiggling madly, in an attempt to distract you. It really works, fell for it myself for a second several times. It just all happens so fast. The tail stays wiggling like crazy for a while before it stops, can take a few minutes where it gradually slows down.

    You can sometimes tell when the lizard re-grew its tail because it's of a darker color, or it's not perfectly even at the point where it originally fell off.

    Ya I can talk about lizards a lot, I've observed them quite a bit.
    لقد كنا أذل قوم فأعزنا الله بالإسلام، فمهما ابتغينا العز في غيره أذلنا الله

  10. #10
    ❤S*A❤ *Aisha's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender:
    Girl Female
    Posts
    19,033
    Rep Power
    1124

    Re: Lizard falls on head

    Quote Originally Posted by Abeera View Post
    What happens if lizard falls on head ???
    scream bloody murder, run in circles and then collapse

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender:
    Girl Female
    Posts
    786
    Rep Power
    9

    Re: Lizard falls on head

    Quote Originally Posted by علي View Post
    You don't have to chop it off, just chase it and it will leave it behind, wiggling madly, in an attempt to distract you. It really works, fell for it myself for a second several times. It just all happens so fast. The tail stays wiggling like crazy for a while before it stops, can take a few minutes where it gradually slows down.

    You can sometimes tell when the lizard re-grew its tail because it's of a darker color, or it's not perfectly even at the point where it originally fell off.

    Ya I can talk about lizards a lot, I've observed them quite a bit.
    Lol, you have actually chased lizards, did they ever fall on yourself?

  12. #12
    ---Ali--- علي's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    دار الابتلاء والفتن
    Gender:
    Boy Male
    Posts
    12,927
    Rep Power
    816

    Re: Lizard falls on head

    Quote Originally Posted by starlight89 View Post
    Lol, you have actually chased lizards, did they ever fall on yourself?
    Yes indeed, and surprisingly enough, they are not sticky or wet feeling, rather they are very dry and sandy. I don't mind carrying the baby ones.

    The reason I've chased so many is because my father hates them, so whenever he sees one he tells me to kill it, but I prefer to trap and release.
    لقد كنا أذل قوم فأعزنا الله بالإسلام، فمهما ابتغينا العز في غيره أذلنا الله

  13. #13
    All things are from الله Fairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    “You are so brave and quiet I forget you are suffering.”......“Verily, I only complain of my grief and sorrow to Allāh!” (Sūrat'l-Yūsuf: 86)
    Gender:
    Girl Female
    Posts
    18,430
    Rep Power
    605

    Re: Lizard falls on head

    chop it in half
    ஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐ
    Change happens when the pain of staying the same is greater than the pain of change.”
    ஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐ

  14. #14
    MUSLIMAH innocent_girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    المملكة المتحدة
    Gender:
    Girl Female
    Posts
    3,473
    Rep Power
    493

    Re: Lizard falls on head

    forget the lizard for a minute What kind name is Abeera ??????
    “My sin burdened me heavily. But when I measured it against Your Grace, O Lord, Your forgiveness came out greater.” Imam Shafie

  15. #15
    عبد الله kh4N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender:
    Boy Male
    Posts
    3,386
    Rep Power
    41

    Re: Lizard falls on head

    The media will blame it on the "mozlems".

  16. #16
    ❤S*A❤ *Aisha's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender:
    Girl Female
    Posts
    19,033
    Rep Power
    1124

    Re: Lizard falls on head

    Quote Originally Posted by innocent_girl View Post
    forget the lizard for a minute What kind name is Abeera ??????
    ya I know,, its supposed to be abeer

  17. #17
    miss foofina FeedMEknowledge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    :)
    Gender:
    Girl Female
    Posts
    9,347
    Rep Power
    163

    Re: Lizard falls on head

    Quote Originally Posted by Maghrebia00 View Post
    Wait did the lizard fall on his/her head or the lizard fell on its head?

    Aww bless the lizard if it fell on its head.

    Oh fun fact: A lizard can survive if you chop off its tail and can grow it back! (Don't try it though)
    lizards gross me out.. growing up with a lot of male cousins.. horrid stories... do you guys know what the tetherball game is? anywho the metal pole was lose from the concrete and a lizard was underneath he poll. My cousin would lightly smash the poll on the lizard and his eyes would literally like bulge out over and over.. the poor thing survived and slowly crawled away.. but that was nasty.. i havent liked those things since though

  18. #18
    miss foofina FeedMEknowledge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    :)
    Gender:
    Girl Female
    Posts
    9,347
    Rep Power
    163

    Re: Lizard falls on head

    you know how sometimes when a baby is crying and lets say that umm a bottle from the table fell on their leg... later on you push on the spot that got hit and if the baby cries, you know its ppainful for them and to be more gentle since babies cant talk.. u get me?

    so if you are keeping this nasty lizard and you care about his head trauma.. push on his head lightly.. if his eyes criss cross or watever lizards do, you know hes in pain... can you bandage his head?/! or is that a dumb question lol.. if not take him to the vet... do vets care for wild lizards?

    p.s im being very serious in this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Abeera View Post
    What happens if lizard falls on head ???
    Last edited by FeedMEknowledge; 24-04-13 at 08:21 PM.

  19. #19
    miss foofina FeedMEknowledge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    :)
    Gender:
    Girl Female
    Posts
    9,347
    Rep Power
    163

    Re: Lizard falls on head

    Quote Originally Posted by innocent_girl View Post
    forget the lizard for a minute What kind name is Abeera ??????
    lol that is sooo messed up

  20. #20
    ᕙ(ಠ益ರೃ)ᕗ Maghrebia00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Chillin' with my new hat!
    Gender:
    Girl Female
    Posts
    6,085
    Rep Power
    113

    Re: Lizard falls on head

    Quote Originally Posted by FeedMEknowledge View Post
    lizards gross me out.. growing up with a lot of male cousins.. horrid stories... do you guys know what the tetherball game is? anywho the metal pole was lose from the concrete and a lizard was underneath he poll. My cousin would lightly smash the poll on the lizard and his eyes would literally like bulge out over and over.. the poor thing survived and slowly crawled away.. but that was nasty.. i havent liked those things since though
    Wow thay is disturbing. Thanks for that image. Anyways it is not the first time i hear people being grossed out from lizards. But they are so cute and harmless. The only time i meet one is on holiday so to me they are special. It is not like everyday i come across one. But to be honest i would rather have a snake than a lizard. Because lizards tend to be quite boring. It would have to be a vegetarian snake because i love mouses aswell.

  21. #21
    MUSLIMAH innocent_girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    المملكة المتحدة
    Gender:
    Girl Female
    Posts
    3,473
    Rep Power
    493

    Re: Lizard falls on head

    LOOOOOOOOOOOL
    @Aisha and Feedmeknowldge

    ppl butcher names as they like now a dayz
    “My sin burdened me heavily. But when I measured it against Your Grace, O Lord, Your forgiveness came out greater.” Imam Shafie

  22. #22
    miss foofina FeedMEknowledge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    :)
    Gender:
    Girl Female
    Posts
    9,347
    Rep Power
    163

    Re: Lizard falls on head

    Quote Originally Posted by Maghrebia00 View Post
    Wow thay is disturbing. Thanks for that image. Anyways it is not the first time i hear people being grossed out from lizards. But they are so cute and harmless. The only time i meet one is on holiday so to me they are special. It is not like everyday i come across one. But to be honest i would rather hahttp://www.ummah.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=5167078ve a snake than a lizard. Because lizards tend to be quite boring. It would have to be a vegetarian snake because i love mouses aswell.
    ..yeah it was disturbing and sad : (. back then it was anything to get me to cry.. i couldnt run away cuz my other cousin was holding me... now back to everythign else you said -___- i dont know how many times i gasped/mini choked on the things you said. snakes 0_o that gave me the heeby jeebies! ... omg.. i have seen a snake swallow a big goat before... imagine swallowing you while ur asleep? ok maybe thats extreme but omg.. they can wrap around ur neck, and they are poisonous(some of them) and their tongues.. dont get me started i wont rant on about snakes....

    so after i tried to rush read through your text about snakes.. u mention rats... the agony.. omg... you know when i was in california, the rats looked like babies who could crawl fast? omg they were beastly big and abnormal.. omg.. one looked like an opossum/hunchback of notre dame at the same time.. .. and i dont care that you said mouse... they are still rats to me.. same features.. and the way the nibble with those teeth.. Where i was from, we were known for our orange trees.. during summer can u relax by an orange tree? NO........ because ur scared of a rat falling from the tree.. you think ur picking up an orange from the ground, but its an empty orange with a hole on the side that the rats have just been gnawing at... omg.. the agony.. i gotta stop typing cuz im kinda ranting at the same time... but ur killing me by typing like they are so cute and cuddly!

  23. #23
    miss foofina FeedMEknowledge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    :)
    Gender:
    Girl Female
    Posts
    9,347
    Rep Power
    163

    Re: Lizard falls on head

    Quote Originally Posted by *Aisha View Post
    scream bloody murder, run in circles and then collapse
    no.. avoid collapsing because those suckers are fast and he might mistake you for a tree log or something for safety -_-.. or collapse on an elevated surface where the thing cant reach you

  24. #24
    ᕙ(ಠ益ರೃ)ᕗ Maghrebia00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Chillin' with my new hat!
    Gender:
    Girl Female
    Posts
    6,085
    Rep Power
    113

    Re: Lizard falls on head

    Quote Originally Posted by FeedMEknowledge View Post
    ..yeah it was disturbing and sad : (. back then it was anything to get me to cry.. i couldnt run away cuz my other cousin was holding me... now back to everythign else you said -___- i dont know how many times i gasped/mini choked on the things you said. snakes 0_o that gave me the heeby jeebies! ... omg.. i have seen a snake swallow a big goat before... imagine swallowing you while ur asleep? ok maybe thats extreme but omg.. they can wrap around ur neck, and they are poisonous(some of them) and their tongues.. dont get me started i wont rant on about snakes....

    so after i tried to rush read through your text about snakes.. u mention rats... the agony.. omg... you know when i was in california, the rats looked like babies who could crawl fast? omg they were beastly big and abnormal.. omg.. one looked like an opossum/hunchback of notre dame at the same time.. .. and i dont care that you said mouse... they are still rats to me.. same features.. and the way the nibble with those teeth.. Where i was from, we were known for our orange trees.. during summer can u relax by an orange tree? NO........ because ur scared of a rat falling from the tree.. you think ur picking up an orange from the ground, but its an empty orange with a hole on the side that the rats have just been gnawing at... omg.. the agony.. i gotta stop typing cuz im kinda ranting at the same time... but ur killing me by typing like they are so cute and cuddly!
    Hahaha if i didn't know you any better i would say you are my mother. You think so much like her!
    LOOOOOOOOL you and your experiences! lol

    (I still secretly love them)

  25. #25
    Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Bint Muaawiya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender:
    Girl Female
    Posts
    2,142
    Rep Power
    45

    Re: Lizard falls on head

    I'm not scared I already had two scorpions bite mine by crawling in my clothes :O

  26. #26
    ---Ali--- علي's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    دار الابتلاء والفتن
    Gender:
    Boy Male
    Posts
    12,927
    Rep Power
    816

    Re: Lizard falls on head

    Quote Originally Posted by Bint Muaawiya View Post
    I'm not scared I already had two scorpions bite mine by crawling in my clothes :O
    Wow do you know which species it was? Also did you have to get an antidote or anything like that?
    لقد كنا أذل قوم فأعزنا الله بالإسلام، فمهما ابتغينا العز في غيره أذلنا الله

  27. #27
    miss foofina FeedMEknowledge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    :)
    Gender:
    Girl Female
    Posts
    9,347
    Rep Power
    163

    Re: Lizard falls on head

    what in the world??!!! ok.. im not coming back to this thread inshallah.. we went from a lizard, to a snake, to a mouse, to a rat... and you bring up an unrelated nasty scorpion 0_o... and you are all killing me when these deathly animals that can harm you, you act so nonchalant.....

    ***whistling.. oh yeah.. ive been bit by a scorpion twice.. its nothin! hmph...

    seriously!!!???? you guys are acting like its a baby chihuahua or a baby cat... oh my baby cat scratched me, but its ok.. and you saying the word "mine" is very ambiguous.. i just grabbed like everything on my body like omg where did it bite.. thats scary im sorry... cya later you guys... enjoy your reptile thread

    pls dont reply to me in here cuz i will not answer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bint Muaawiya View Post
    I'm not scared I already had two scorpions bite mine by crawling in my clothes :O

  28. #28
    Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Bint Muaawiya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender:
    Girl Female
    Posts
    2,142
    Rep Power
    45

    Re: Lizard falls on head

    Quote Originally Posted by علي View Post
    Wow do you know which species it was? Also did you have to get an antidote or anything like that?
    Funny story, It was in my knee area and I thought this white boy was kicking me every time I turn around, So I yelled at him to stop kicking me and he denied kicking me, and I guess it kept biting me so I was ready to beat him up and a scorpion fell out of my pants hehe .. It looked white or yellow, I went to the hospital but the line was to long so I left, and the second time it crawled into my bed and bite me a few times and we just threw it outside.

  29. #29
    Odan Rainyday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Shire of Lincoln
    Gender:
    Girl Female
    Posts
    1,809
    Rep Power
    53

    Re: Lizard falls on head

    I've never met a lizard

    We had newts in the garden at my old house though. They're so cute, they look like lizards but they're wet and slimey . I never saw one fall on it's head, but I did like picking them up and teasing my dogs with it

  30. #30
    Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Bint Muaawiya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender:
    Girl Female
    Posts
    2,142
    Rep Power
    45

    Re: Lizard falls on head

    Quote Originally Posted by FeedMEknowledge View Post
    what in the world??!!! ok.. im not coming back to this thread inshallah.. we went from a lizard, to a snake, to a mouse, to a rat... and you bring up an unrelated nasty scorpion 0_o... and you are all killing me when these deathly animals that can harm you, you act so nonchalant.....

    ***whistling.. oh yeah.. ive been bit by a scorpion twice.. its nothin! hmph...

    seriously!!!???? you guys are acting like its a baby chihuahua or a baby cat... oh my baby cat scratched me, but its ok.. and you saying the word "mine" is very ambiguous.. i just grabbed like everything on my body like omg where did it bite.. thats scary im sorry... cya later you guys... enjoy your reptile thread

    pls dont reply to me in here cuz i will not answer
    LMBOOOOOOOOOO don't worry, you'll live life one day ..

  31. #31
    ---Ali--- علي's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    دار الابتلاء والفتن
    Gender:
    Boy Male
    Posts
    12,927
    Rep Power
    816

    Re: Lizard falls on head

    Quote Originally Posted by Bint Muaawiya View Post
    Funny story, It was in my knee area and I thought this white boy was kicking me every time I turn around, So I yelled at him to stop kicking me and he denied kicking me, and I guess it kept biting me so I was ready to beat him up and a scorpion fell out of my pants hehe .. It looked white or yellow, I went to the hospital but the line was to long so I left, and the second time it crawled into my bed and bite me a few times and we just threw it outside.
    Whaaaaaat? I guess the kind that bit you had a very mild venom. Was this in the west by any chance?
    لقد كنا أذل قوم فأعزنا الله بالإسلام، فمهما ابتغينا العز في غيره أذلنا الله

  32. #32
    All things are from الله Fairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    “You are so brave and quiet I forget you are suffering.”......“Verily, I only complain of my grief and sorrow to Allāh!” (Sūrat'l-Yūsuf: 86)
    Gender:
    Girl Female
    Posts
    18,430
    Rep Power
    605

    Re: Lizard falls on head

    If a lizard falls in a forest, does it make a noise?
    ஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐ
    Change happens when the pain of staying the same is greater than the pain of change.”
    ஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐ

  33. #33
    Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Bint Muaawiya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender:
    Girl Female
    Posts
    2,142
    Rep Power
    45

    Re: Lizard falls on head

    Quote Originally Posted by علي View Post
    Whaaaaaat? I guess the kind that bit you had a very mild venom. Was this in the west by any chance?
    I did live in Arizona but nothing there. It was in Botswana so you're pretty much gonna have to deal with anything like that by not crying

  34. #34
    ---Ali--- علي's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    دار الابتلاء والفتن
    Gender:
    Boy Male
    Posts
    12,927
    Rep Power
    816

    Re: Lizard falls on head

    Quote Originally Posted by Bint Muaawiya View Post
    I did live in Arizona but nothing there. It was in Botswana so you're pretty much gonna have to deal with anything like that by not crying
    :O

    Wow, I never even heard of this place, that's awesome. I do see scorpions in Malaysia, but the most common variety (liocheles australasiae) there has only a very mild venom, causes numbing. That one was very small, like an inch long with tail spread out. We do get another kind though (heterometrus spinifer) in forests, and its bite can cause quite a bit of local pain that can last hours to days. I also heard fever and fatigue, but I dunno about that. My friend gave me the one in the pic, five inches or so long with tail spread out.

    Do you remember if it was painful?
    لقد كنا أذل قوم فأعزنا الله بالإسلام، فمهما ابتغينا العز في غيره أذلنا الله

  35. #35
    Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Bint Muaawiya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender:
    Girl Female
    Posts
    2,142
    Rep Power
    45

    Re: Lizard falls on head

    Quote Originally Posted by علي View Post
    :O

    Wow, I never even heard of this place, that's awesome. I do see scorpions in Malaysia, but the most common variety (liocheles australasiae) there has only a very mild venom, causes numbing. That one was very small, like an inch long with tail spread out. We do get another kind though (heterometrus spinifer) in forests, and its bite can cause quite a bit of local pain that can last hours to days. I also heard fever and fatigue, but I dunno about that. My friend gave me the one in the pic, five inches or so long with tail spread out.

    Do you remember if it was painful?
    SubhanAllah those pictures just made my stomach cruel. Acuudibillilah. Ali, google images "scorpions in botswana" And you will see these whitish yellowish looking scorpions, I have no clue what they can even do but my mommy did say I have a strong body so poison is impossible to get in lol she probably said that to make myself to stop worrying.

    Yeah, it was painful, it felt like someone was kicking you hard.'

    One time this huge standing Cobra almost spit on us, he was very protective so everyone threw rocks at it to kill it.

    I plan on going back to Africa Such an amazing place.

  36. #36
    All things are from الله Fairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    “You are so brave and quiet I forget you are suffering.”......“Verily, I only complain of my grief and sorrow to Allāh!” (Sūrat'l-Yūsuf: 86)
    Gender:
    Girl Female
    Posts
    18,430
    Rep Power
    605

    Re: Lizard falls on head

    I once was playing with a scorpion :/

    Didnt even know what it was back then
    ஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐ
    Change happens when the pain of staying the same is greater than the pain of change.”
    ஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐ

  37. #37
    Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Bint Muaawiya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender:
    Girl Female
    Posts
    2,142
    Rep Power
    45

    Re: Lizard falls on head

    Quote Originally Posted by Fairy View Post
    I once was playing with a scorpion :/

    Didnt even know what it was back then
    how do you play with a scorpion?

  38. #38
    ---Ali--- علي's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    دار الابتلاء والفتن
    Gender:
    Boy Male
    Posts
    12,927
    Rep Power
    816

    Re: Lizard falls on head

    Quote Originally Posted by Bint Muaawiya View Post
    SubhanAllah those pictures just made my stomach cruel. Acuudibillilah. Ali, google images "scorpions in botswana" And you will see these whitish yellowish looking scorpions, I have no clue what they can even do but my mommy did say I have a strong body so poison is impossible to get in lol she probably said that to make myself to stop worrying.

    Yeah, it was painful, it felt like someone was kicking you hard.'

    One time this huge standing Cobra almost spit on us, he was very protective so everyone threw rocks at it to kill it.

    I plan on going back to Africa Such an amazing place.
    Yeah I did a search, there are quite a few deadly scorpions in that region >__> You're fortunate!

    Nice, I have a video my brother took of a king cobra slithering through a gutter in our backyard. Also my little bro once found a baby spitting cobra when we were out exploring, al hamdulilah it did not bite him but it was a real close one. I wanted to take pics, but then my other little bro came and killed it (he has more of a stomach for these things than I do).

    Quote Originally Posted by Fairy View Post
    I once was playing with a scorpion :/
    Mind sharing what country this was in? Man you guys sure do travel to some wild places.
    لقد كنا أذل قوم فأعزنا الله بالإسلام، فمهما ابتغينا العز في غيره أذلنا الله

  39. #39
    All things are from الله Fairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    “You are so brave and quiet I forget you are suffering.”......“Verily, I only complain of my grief and sorrow to Allāh!” (Sūrat'l-Yūsuf: 86)
    Gender:
    Girl Female
    Posts
    18,430
    Rep Power
    605

    Re: Lizard falls on head

    Quote Originally Posted by Bint Muaawiya View Post
    how do you play with a scorpion?
    In out, in out, you shake it all about etc
    ஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐ
    Change happens when the pain of staying the same is greater than the pain of change.”
    ஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐ

  40. #40
    All things are from الله Fairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    “You are so brave and quiet I forget you are suffering.”......“Verily, I only complain of my grief and sorrow to Allāh!” (Sūrat'l-Yūsuf: 86)
    Gender:
    Girl Female
    Posts
    18,430
    Rep Power
    605

    Re: Lizard falls on head

    Quote Originally Posted by علي View Post



    Mind sharing what country this was in? Man you guys sure do travel to some wild places.
    Yea I mind
    ஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐ
    Change happens when the pain of staying the same is greater than the pain of change.”
    ஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐ


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT. The time now is 03:10 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Super PM System provided by vBSuper_PM v1.2.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Skin By: PurevB.com

MPADC.com Islamic Web Hosting | Muslim Ad Network | Islamic Nasheeds | Islamic Mobile App Developement Android & iPhone
Omar Esa Nasheed Artist
| Omar Esa Nasheeds | Islamic Web Hosting : Muslim Designers : Nasheeds : Labbayk Nasheeds : silk route jilbab: Hijab: : Web Islamic Newsletter: Islamic Web Hosting

Hijabs Online | Hijabs | Hijab Shop | Hijab Shop : Treasure of The Scholars