I'm servilely depressed person (being locked up in mental institution some time ago) and not content with my life.
- constant will to die
- working for minimum wage (part time) in warehouse instead as programmer(got uni degree in that),
- debts(government taxes),
- 0 friends,
- constant bullying when I was younger
- afraid to speak with people etc.
- totally unable to know how to live (so called "learned helplessness")
- bunch of more much more serious problems with both me and my family (too ashamed to talk about it even on Internet)
So anyway I'm suicidal and I was thinking that my only hope (to live) is just to run away from everything and live as homeless person somewhere in south Europe (warmer nights).
I know what hunger is because In the past I was forced for some time to seek food in bins etc (but somehow i was MUCH MORE CONTENT BACK THEN).
So I was thinking:
Is it permissible to run away and live as homeless if person have great desire to die - as extreme alternative to committing suicide?
ps. I don't need advices or support I just would like to know is it permissible.
ps2. I don't have any kids, wife or anyone dependent on me.