Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Raqi

Encounter with Sahabi Jinn (Sheikh Abderraouf Ben Halima)

Part - 1

Not knowing any particular jinns teaching Islam and having heard of the strong presence of Muslim jinns and teachings in Mecca, we asked Allah to bring us a sheikh jinn from Mecca teaching Islam to other jinns.
    « Assalamu alaykom, my brother.
    - wa alaykom assalam.
    - Yes, we asked Allah to bring us a sheikh from Mecca who teaches Islam to jinns and you came. What is your name my brother?
    - Yusuf.
    - I am Abderraoof. Here is our problem. We are here for roqya training. I am teaching all the brothers you see how to cure people from sorcery and jinns ». Yusuf looks at the brothers around us, smiling, then looks up and says: « Ah, my brothers are here.
    - Yes, Allah has sent us roohans to fight with us. They are here to kill unbeliever jinns. By Allah‟s grace we have killed a lot of unbeliever jinns working with sorcerers and we also converted thousands and even hundreds of thousands. The problem is once they are converted, we teach them things but this is not enough to stabilize their faith. So they are likely not to progress in Islam or even return to their former status working with sorcerers because it is the only thing they know. We have started a training program for jinns to teach them faith and Islam, but we thought we could set it up with jinns teaching Islam instead of starting from zero and managing it on our own. So you teach Islam to jinns in Mecca?
    - Yes.
    - In order to know you better, can you tell us, who is the oldest prophet you knew?
    - Suleiman, alayhi salam.
    - And since then you lived with all the prophets until Prophet Mohammed, salla Allahu alayhi wa sallam?
    - Yes.
    - So, we can discuss about all that another time in cha Allah. About jinns‟ training, if we convert them, can we send them to you in Mecca so you teach them Islam?
    - (thinks a moment) No.
    - Why?
    - Mecca is for the pious.
    - But if jinns convert to Islam and are new, they need to be taken care of in order to become pious.
    - Yes, but Mecca is sacred.
    - All right, they need to be taken care of but not in Mecca. Do you know a place where other jinns do it?
    - (thinks a moment) No, I don‟t.
    - (thinks a moment) But, if we have new converts and we send them to Mecca you are not going to chase them away?
    - No.- But if they are not pious, they cannot stay?
    - That is right.
    - But if they go there, is there a way to make them become pious?
    - (Thinks a moment) If they want it sincerely, they will.
    - Ah! So that‟s the point. If he really wants to be pious, once there he will see angels, old jinns with a lot of light and he will quickly become pious. But if he does not sincerely want it, he will leave by himself. Besides he would not stay in any school if he doesn't want to become pious. So we need to train them at least till they sincerely desire to become pious. Then we can send them
    - That is right.
    - OK sheikh Yusuf, jazakallahu khayr for you explanations. We are done; do you have anything to tell us?
    - No.
    - So salamu alaykom.
    - Wa alaykom assalam.

Chillin' with my axe

Re: Encounter with Sahabi Jinn (Sheikh Abderraouf Ben Halima)

what?

Raqi

Quote Originally Posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
    what?
    ???

Raqi

what?
    ???

Raqi

what?
    ???

Chillin' with my axe

I asked first.

What did i just read ?

Since when was this allowed, we are not meant to interfere in their world

is this a story or real?

Raqi

Controversial Issues
    All who witness a djinn-catching session are taken aback, and the majority rejoices and praises Allah for this awesome assistance and divine blessing in the field of spiritual healing and war against sorcerers. Some however have raised objections, which I will now address inshallah.

Issue 1: 'It is not allowed to bring djinns into a human body'
    I ask for this claim to be substantiated. For our part, we have quoted Ibn Tamiyyah's (r.a) rationale about sahabas putting questions to a djinn through a woman who had the djinn tied to her. Furthermore, the djinn-catching exercise consists in asking Allah to bring the djinn and Allah accepts the prayer, and the outcome of the verse 'wherever you are, Allah will bring you all' is thus seen. We hence do not bring the djinn by our will, but we ask Allah to bring him and Allah does.

Issue 2: 'The presence of a djinn in a human body is harmful and this is not allowed'
    This too requires concrete evidence to be presented. The Prophet (p.b.u.h) allowed a djinn to remain in the body of a woman, for which she would obtain paradise, as a consequence of the suffering she endured. It follows that it is therefore permissible to bring djinns for a short period of time in the body of the djinn-catcher so as to convert them to Islam and to heal the patient, with the knowledge that the harm they may cause the djinn-catcher is minimal. I have explained that in selecting a djinn-catcher, we reject anyone who is unable to bear the strain and only train those who do not feel hardship or suffer from consequences.

Issue 3: 'It is not allowed to catch a djinn, as this was a privilege of Sulayman (a.s), and for this reason, Mohammad (p.b.u.h) let go of a djinn that he had caught'.
    Sulayman's prayer to Allah means that no one will reach the level of his kingdom, but it does not prevent one from emulating him, and Mohammad (p.b.u.h) let go of the djinn after catching him so as not to compete with Sulayman (a.s) in his privilege. We too catch djinns for a very short time to convert them and so that witchcrafts may be destroyed with Allah's power, and then the djinns are sent back to fight the sorcerers. To catch and release a djinn is thus a sunnah of the Prophet (p.b.u.h).

Issue 4: 'The Prophet (p.b.u.h) did not catch a djinn in the body of a man'
    This does not mean that it is forbidden. In fact, the Prophet (p.b.u.h) did it once when a nomad and a young girl were too quick to partake of food. He held their hands back from taking the food to prevent Satan from eating and said: 'his hand was in my hand with their hands!'

Issue 5: 'Our predecessors did not do this!'
    Roqya is a healing field where novelty is allowed as long as it is within the boundaries of Islam, in the same way that pre-Islamic roqya is allowed as long as it contains no shrik.

Issue 6: 'Nothing proves that the djinns speak the truth or that their conversion to Islam is genuine or the destruction of the witchcraft is guaranteed'.
    Indeed. Everything that happens in a djinn-catching session needs to be cross-checked and we do not hold the djinn's word for a fact. However, we know when a djinn's conversion is genuine since quranic recitation does not burn him in that case. Moreover, I already indicated that we give a comprehensive treatment to the patient, irrespective of the results of the djinn-catching exercise. To evaluate the effectiveness of the exercise, we look at actual results: the important thing is that there are no more djinns with the patient and that his symptoms subside. Experience showed us that djinn-catching gives results.
    I invite all roqya healers to try this method so they can experience the methodology and assess the genuineness of the method for themselves.

Breakthroughs
    We have made the following breakthroughs by Allah's Grace thanks to djinn-catching:
    - The pace and ease of the healing and the decreased number of relapses with the djinns, as we instantaneously bring them all with Allah's grace, whether they be in the patient's body, house, workplace, or at the sorcerer's, as well as any other who have a link with him.
    - The solving of difficult cases, for instance insane people who are possessed by thousand of djinns at a time.
    - We defeat the sorcerers who attack us, as we take all their djinns away, destroy their witchcrafts and turn their djinns against them, and we do the same with the sorcerers who work against our patients.
    - We have established a new roqya procedure whereby, wherever we travel for the purposes of roqya training or healing, we visit the main or most reputed sorcerer, failing which anyone else among them, and we invite him to Islam and to repentance. We then bring his djinns in front of him, destroy his witchcrafts, and set his djinns against him. We then leave him in this state. He naturally becomes extremely enraged, and sends us all the witchcrafts and djinns that he is able to. We catch all the djinns with Allah's Grace, convert them and turn them against him. He then calls to the rescue all the sorcerers in his network and they send us all the evil that they can. We do the same thing – destroy the witchcraft, convert their djinns and turn the latter against them – and soon enough there is no functional sorcerer left in the neighborhood by the Grace of Allah, the All-Powerful.
    - To destroy the evil work of sorcerers halts the progress of those who use witchcraft to obtain wealth and power. You can then witness the destruction of Satan's allies by Allah's Grace and society becomes healthy again.

Raqi

Quote Originally Posted by faatima18 View Post
    is this a story or real?
    its real sister

Raqi

Part - 2

We gathered for a last meeting before departure with the trainees and took the pleasure to call sheikh Yusuf to listen to his witnessing on Prophet‟s life, salla Allahu alayhi wa sallam.
    - Salam alaykom, sheikh Yusuf.
    - Wa alaykom assalam.
    - Sheikh Yusuf, so, we have completed our training. Allah helped us a lot, roohans, jinns killing sorcerers with iron swords. We sent you some converted jinns, did they reach you?
    - Some.
    - We found here some Muslim jinns willing to receive them so most of the time we send them there. Well, we called you today because you lived with the Prophet, salla Allahu alayhi wa sallam, and we are really thirsty to hear about it. It is true that prophets are humans and in charge of teaching religion to jinns, but we would be pleased if you tell us about it.
    - (He looks at us smiling) OK.
    - So how was the Prophet, salla Allahu alayhi wa sallam?
    - He was in constant worship, always, all the time. Ceaselessly, he was in zikr, in prayer, his heart was with Allah (he describes and repeats with high emotion).
    - What impressed you most about him?
    - His simplicity. He was simple, open to all. Everyone was equal for him. He was accessible. Not like today‟s proud (he frowns with anger)…
    - How were his prayers for unbelievers?
    - Hard, very hard.
    - But when he was giving daawa to them?
    - Some times hard some times nice.
    - How was he with dunya?
    - Dunya?! (with disgust) Dunya?! Dunya?! It did not exist with him. Dunya?!
    - What was making him happy in life, what was he satisfied with?
    - With prayer. He was in happiness in prayer. It was joy, ecstasy. (He expresses it with a lot of emotion. We know it from a hadeeth, but he knows it because he sees it. May Allah forgive our laziness in our prayers and give us joy to perform prayer).
    - When you talk to us, do you see images in front of you?
    - Yes. Ah, you are reminding me painful souvenirs. We all lost with his death… We lost this mercy, a great mercy.
    - What was his concern, what was preoccupying him?
    - It was his community(Ummah), all the time his community(Ummah). He was always thinking about them, praying for them…
    - Have you seen the Prophet salla Allahu alayhi wa sallam after his death?
    - Yes, once during a trip.
    - Do you jinns dream?
    - To dream?! dream?!
    - Aha, you don‟t dream. Look we human, when we sleep we can see things, imagine things; sometimes things we have seen during the day or things we desire. But some times, sorcery comes in our dreams or jinns come to attack us, or some jinns make love with humans. This is also where we can kill them. There are also dreams from Allah, Allah shows us things to guide us or for example we can see the Prophet salla Allahu alayhi wa sallam. (Sheikh Yusuf was listening with a lot of attention) I saw the Prophet, salla Allahu alayhi wa sallam like that twice in dreams. (Allahu akbar! At this very moment I am writing these words and I receive a call from Niger, one of my students‟ patients dreamed yesterday that he was attending a friend‟s wedding, then he went out and came back and the people told him: but the Prophet salla Allahu alayhi wa sallam just passed by and he said he was very pleased and so happy with the work of Ben Halima Abderraoof! He said: but where is he? I want to see him. They said: no, he is gone, but he said he was happy with Ben Halima Abderraoof's work! And he calls me just while I am writing my discussion with the sahabi jinn on dreams about Prophet salla Allahu alayhi wa sallam. May Allah bless and raise his Prophet salla Allahu alayhi wa sallam, but note that if you love the Prophet salla Allahu alayhi wa sallam, to make him happy, you have to follow piety to the maximum and bring the maximum of people to piety). The first time was at my return from hajj, I had asked Allah to strengthen me in the roqya and I saw the Prophet salla Allahu alayhi wa sallam in my dream. He took ablutions then took the water he made ablutions with and poured on me.
    - This is not a dream, this is true.
    - Yes, I mean we see it while sleeping, but it is a true dream because Prophet salla Allahu alayhi wa sallam said: whoever sees me in his dream has really seen me because the devil cannot take my appearance. So if it is someone else it may be Satan, but when we see the Prophet salla Allahu alayhi wa sallam it is true. We have seen him for real, but it is in the sleep, in a dream. It is a true dream.
    - All right.
    - And because our dreams are a reality for you when we meet jinns in dreams, this is why we see the Prophet salla Allahu alayhi wa sallam in dreams and you saw him in a trip. The second time I saw him, I was in a outing in tableegh with a group of Saudis and we were in Marseille. Late at night, we made a gusht, a tour of preach in the neighborhood and we met a group of youth who were drinking alcohol, they were far from religion and also lost in dunya. They responded to our preach with arrogance and disrespect towards the Saudis. I said to myself: these people are rich, educated in religion since childhood, only knowing halal, and here they are bearing insults from these youth having no dunya and no deen, and begging them with kindness and tenderness to come back to Allah. How can anyone doubt this is the Prophets‟ job? (Sheikh Yusuf approved with a large smile and was following the story with high interest) But it is obvious that this is exactly what Prophets were doing, exactly the same thing: calling people to Allah and bearing their ignorance and animosity and facing it with tenderness and humility, almost begging, and praying Allah to guide them. I slept thinking about it and I saw myself in battlefield. There were Muslims on one side and unbelievers on the other. I was on the unbeliever‟s side, I don‟t know what mission I accomplished and I was returning to Muslims‟ side. Near the middle, I saw the Prophet salad Allah aloha way salaam, sitting in a kind of empty basin of 5 meters of diameter. I came to him and I took him in my arms. I then felt what he was feeling. He was observant of his community and was sensitive to all that was going on good or bad. Every Muslim doing a good action gladdens him, and every Muslim committing a sin pains him. Altogether, good and bad were about even. When we see the good events in the community: people coming back to prayer and repenting, mosques opening, people making efforts for religion, we can think that Islam is moving ahead with big steps. And when we see the bad side: sins getting worst, decrease of moral, divisions among Muslims, unbelievers working against Islam, we can think that things are getting worst. Actually good and bad are almost even (it's up to us to increase the good to make it win!). I am telling you about all these dreams so you know that the concern of the Prophet, salad Allah aloha way salaam, is still the same. Up to now, the actions of his community are showed to him and he is happy to see good deeds and afflicted by the bad ones (he approved). Can you tell us about Issa aloha salaam?

- He was a young man. He was preaching, making miracles. He was converting people. People took him for God (sadness and anger)!
    - Yes, we have good news for you. We have converted the chief jinn of the Vatican.
    - Vatican?! what‟s that, Vatican?
    - It is where the Pope is.
    - Pope?! what‟s that, pope?
    - The pope is the caliph for Christians, anyway for Catholics because for Protestants and Orthodox it‟s different. The place where he stays is Vatican. It is in Rome, a little square surface that is an independent country. In short, it is like Mecca for Muslims.
    - Ah!
    - So we asked Allah to bring the chief jinn of Vatican and we converted him. We told him to say: my God, show me who you are, Allah or Jesus.
    - Oh yes, he will see it straight away.
    - As soon as he said it, he was luminous and knew that Allah is the God and not Jesus. Actually, if you are preaching Christian jinns, you just need to make them repeat this sentence and they will convert straight away (sheikh Yusuf repeated the sentence several times to remember it). Then we sent him to preach in Vatican and we called him back two days later. He converted seven jinns.
    - That‟s good (very satisfied smile).
    - But we want more. We proposed to help him but he preferred us to give him time. So we told him to go to Mecca with his new Muslims to learn more and take jinns who will help him to preach, otherwise to go to Riwind, the tableegh center, and there are jinns specialized in daawa who will go with them.
    - Yes, that‟s good ». That was the end of the meeting and he left.

I pray Allah that this testimony will increase the faith of all those who will read or hear about it, and may Allah accept and use us for the sake of His religion. Praised be Allah who guided us in Islam and granted us by His great favors.
    Last edited by arruqya; 04-03-13 at 02:04 PM.

Only for the pious? A shaikh would not say a Muslim cannot enter Makkah simply because he is not as educated on the deen as others are. I do not understand the "only for the pious" comment. Please explain.

Raqi

Quote Originally Posted by |Sister| View Post
    Only for the pious? A shaikh would not say a Muslim cannot enter Makkah simply because he is not as educated on the deen as others are. I do not understand the "only for the pious" comment. Please explain.
    He was referring to shayateen and bad jinn that they are not allowed in Mecca and Medina

Quote Originally Posted by arruqya View Post
    He was referring to shayateen and bad jinn that they are not allowed in Mecca and Medina
    - So, we can discuss about all that another time in cha Allah. About jinns‟ training, if we convert them, can we send them to you in Mecca so you teach them Islam?
    - (thinks a moment) No.
    - Why?
    - But if jinns convert to Islam and are new, they need to be taken care of in order to become pious.

I don't understand. If they are already converted, then they are already Muslim. There would be no reason to turn them away?

Raqi

- (thinks a moment) No.
    - Why?

I don't understand. If they are already converted, then they are already Muslim. There would be no reason to turn them away?
    but they are not as pious as ones that have been there for long time
    and there is danger new converted jinn going back to their evil ways, hence he was stating that as level of piousness is not up there level and it takes time get and once they sincerely accept islam and get to their level then they enter it

Account Disabled

Part - 1

Not knowing any particular jinns teaching Islam and having heard of the strong presence of Muslim jinns and teachings in Mecca, we asked Allah to bring us a sheikh jinn from Mecca teaching Islam to other jinns.
    « Assalamu alaykom, my brother.
    - wa alaykom assalam.
    - Yes, we asked Allah to bring us a sheikh from Mecca who teaches Islam to jinns and you came. What is your name my brother?
    - Yusuf.
    - I am Abderraoof. Here is our problem. We are here for roqya training. I am teaching all the brothers you see how to cure people from sorcery and jinns ». Yusuf looks at the brothers around us, smiling, then looks up and says: « Ah, my brothers are here.
    - Yes, Allah has sent us roohans to fight with us. They are here to kill unbeliever jinns. By Allah‟s grace we have killed a lot of unbeliever jinns working with sorcerers and we also converted thousands and even hundreds of thousands. The problem is once they are converted, we teach them things but this is not enough to stabilize their faith. So they are likely not to progress in Islam or even return to their former status working with sorcerers because it is the only thing they know. We have started a training program for jinns to teach them faith and Islam, but we thought we could set it up with jinns teaching Islam instead of starting from zero and managing it on our own. So you teach Islam to jinns in Mecca?
    - Yes.
    - In order to know you better, can you tell us, who is the oldest prophet you knew?
    - Suleiman, alayhi salam.
    - And since then you lived with all the prophets until Prophet Mohammed, salla Allahu alayhi wa sallam?
    - Yes.
    - (thinks a moment) No.
    - Why?
    - All right, they need to be taken care of but not in Mecca. Do you know a place where other jinns do it?
    - (thinks a moment) No, I don‟t.
    - (thinks a moment) But, if we have new converts and we send them to Mecca you are not going to chase them away?
    - That is right.
    - Ah! So that‟s the point. If he really wants to be pious, once there he will see angels, old jinns with a lot of light and he will quickly become pious. But if he does not sincerely want it, he will leave by himself. Besides he would not stay in any school if he doesn't want to become pious. So we need to train them at least till they sincerely desire to become pious. Then we can send them
    - That is right.
    - OK sheikh Yusuf, jazakallahu khayr for you explanations. We are done; do you have anything to tell us?
    - No.
    - So salamu alaykom.
    - Wa alaykom assalam.

If this person met a sahabi Jinn, and I'm not saying he did, you are saying he did, then does that make the person a Tabiee ?

And how do we know you are telling the truth that this really happened ? who are you ?

Raqi

Quote Originally Posted by bazinga View Post
    If this person met a sahabi Jinn, and I'm not saying he did, you are saying he did, then does that make the person a Tabiee ?

And how do we know you are telling the truth that this really happened ? who are you ?
    If you don't want to be believe then don't ..

Account Disabled

If you don't want to be believe then don't ..

I only asked a question akhi,

Raqi

Quote Originally Posted by bazinga View Post
    I only asked a question akhi,

see i am the student of sheikh abderraouf ben halima and i know he doesnt lie
    if you still doubt what i say then check his videos and check his website you will know the truth

Account Disabled

see i am the student of sheikh abderraouf ben halima and i know he doesnt lie
    if you still doubt what i say then check his videos and check his website you will know the truth
    Is the sheikh a Tabiee if he has met a sahabi or not ? It's a simple question

And I don't know him and have never heard of him, if you believe him that's your choice, but what evidence do you have so that we should also believe him ?

And a website isn't really evidence for anything, give some real evidence.

Time Waits For No Man

Oh this is the guy there was a warning about on Youtube.

Raqi

Q.1.Is the sheikh a Tabiee if he has met a sahabi or not ? It's a simple question
    A. He is not a tabiee

Q.2 And I don't know him and have never heard of him, if you believe him that's your choice, but what evidence do you have so that we should also believe him ?
    And a website isn't really evidence for anything, give some real evidence.
    A. Evidence is Quran through which he does it and evidence is taqwa through Allah has helped him cured thousand of people and convert millions of jinn and evidence is 60 centre in 20 countries which continue to benefit people day in and day out by the will of ALLAH SWT

Time Waits For No Man

Raqi

brother i have addressed the controversial issue in above please refer to that if you have any doubt

Odan

I haven't heard or seen any evidence that would suggest your Qireen isn't with you in Mecca and Medina. In fact plenty of sins are commited in these places so "It's only for the pious" certainly doesn't ring true for insan.
    By Him in whose Hand is the Soul of Muhammad, there is not one from the nations of the Jews and the Christians who hears about me and then dies while he has not believed in what I have been sent with except that he will be one of the companions of the Fire”. (Reported by Muslim in kitaabul Imaan)
    www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Raqi

CONSULTATION WITH SAUDI SCHOLARS

Praise be to Allah and prayer and peace upon His prophet.

By the grace of Allah I took my pilgrimage to go to the office of mufti General of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Mina. For those who do not know this post is the person in the country who makes the decisions and final official - however with a committee - in the country in terms of religion. The trip was awesome because I got to lead by Mufti Mufti and from office to office for five hours before reaching the summit. This earned me many rewarding encounters and exchanges.

Mufti Sheikh Ahmad and his collaborator Almoubaraki - permanent member of the fatwa in Saudi Arabia - with whom I discussed the most were unwilling to give me a written and stamped as I asked. My goal was to end the controversy surrounding the capture, or at least have an indisputable argument that would be OK Official greatest scholars of Saudi Arabia, or let the capture if they say that the Islam forbids it, because I do not want to fight against my movement scholars and would go nowhere if we go against the decisions of the greatest scholars. Furthermore it would be really proud to see scholars for their agreement and reject their decision in case of refusal. I can not translate sentence by sentence the discussion we had because I spent three hours in the tent of the Grand Mufti (tent which welcomes hundreds of guests) but I ask Allah to help me to faithfully reproduce the contents .

1 - capture them as I have described and explained in a letter prepared in advance does nothing forbidden by Islam. Indeed, the reaction of these muftis - and all those I've seen before - was to understand the operation and especially how whether jinn tell the truth and if we are not being manipulated and turned into jackasses by jinn. So the problem is not in fact bring the djinn in the body of a third person, but in reality and efficacy of the procedure. Mufti Ahmad Almoubaraki said: "As long as we use the Qur'an, douâas, and that the Prophet (s) taught as hijama, oil etc.. and there is nothing else, there is no prohibition. "

2 - Mufti Ahmad Almoubaraki asked me if I am sure that the jinn brought is the patient and he left and I said yes, by experience, by the use of verses and healing the sick. The problem is that they can be sure that I have, so they see a problem or is brought jinn and that seem to convert from and what they would say that it is real or not . You see according to the assessments we can see a fantastic progress and revolution in roqya or manipulation of jinn or a masquerade and arnac. That is why they can not take an official.

3 - Mufti Ahmad Almoubaraki told me that it would not home because their rule is caution and refrain in doubt. This rule comes from the many abuses that took place in roqya centers in Saudi Arabia drifts at the money, women and methods, which have led to close most of these centers and necessarily prevent the creation of brand new. When I told them that I established by the grace of Allah more than 60 centers in 20 countries, some are happy and appreciative and others are shocked and say, "How can you do that with the risks involved ? "I said," but the witches are everywhere, so you are against roqya completely? "And they say nothing. Prohibit or roqya centers roqya is the solution they have found to eliminate the problems associated with roqya, and to eliminate the problems associated with witchcraft, witches when they behead they catch them and educate people about the prohibition of witchcraft.
    I then spoke at length with a student of Sheikh Ahmad and is Raqi and was very interested in my methods and had no difficulty in accepting the collection. He recounted the history of particular raqis and their relationships with scholars and authorities in Saudi Arabia, and now they care for the most individually from the patients, and they are controlled by the police department "commanding the good and forbidding the evil," the security of the state and the commission of scholars. Those imposed on people such exercise is prohibited.

I thank Allaah for this new step forward, Allah accepts us and use us for the sake of Islam and Muslims

Time Waits For No Man

brother i have addressed the controversial issue in above please refer to that if you have any doubt
    I don't understand this thread tbh, I'm just posting this so people can be aware.

He's apparantly got Sufi aqeedah

but they are not as pious as ones that have been there for long time
    and there is danger new converted jinn going back to their evil ways, hence he was stating that as level of piousness is not up there level and it takes time get and once they sincerely accept islam and get to their level then they enter it
    This doesn't make sense. When someone converts, their slate is wiped clean. They are already pure when they accept Islam.. they wouldn't have accepted it if they weren't pious, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    I haven't heard or seen any evidence that would suggest your Qireen isn't with you in Mecca and Medina. In fact plenty of sins are commited in these places so "It's only for the pious" certainly doesn't ring true for insan.
    I've never heard that either. I found this on hypocrites being able to live in medina, though.

Anas bin Malik narrated that Prophet Mohammad صلى الله عليه وسلم said: "There will be no town the Dajjal will not visit, except Makka (Mecca) and Madina, for all their gates will be guarded by angels surrounding them. So, he will camp at the salt-marsh near Madina (other narrations specify Dajjal will camp in Ahud mountain near Madina). Madina will be shaken by three tremors (earthquakes), after which every disbeliever and hypocrite will leave it (to follow the Dajjal) ." (Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim)

Raqi

This doesn't make sense. When someone converts, their slate is wiped clean. They are already pure when they accept Islam.. they wouldn't have accepted it if they weren't pious, right?

I've never heard that either. I found this on hypocrites being able to live in medina, though.

Anas bin Malik narrated that Prophet Mohammad صلى الله عليه وسلم said: "There will be no town the Dajjal will not visit, except Makka (Mecca) and Madina, for all their gates will be guarded by angels surrounding them. So, he will camp at the salt-marsh near Madina (other narrations specify Dajjal will camp in Ahud mountain near Madina). Madina will be shaken by three tremors (earthquakes), after which every disbeliever and hypocrite will leave it (to follow the Dajjal) ." (Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim)
    see the jinn who was telling that mecca is for the pious ones has been living there for centuries he understand it more and if you read the post to its end you will understand that sheikh was making him understand the following thing

But, if we have new converts and we send them to Mecca you are not going to chase them away?
    - That is right.
    - That is right.
    and about the qareen jinn it has a specific duty thats y it travels with all the human where no matter how pious the place is and its with the designated person till his/her death

Raqi

Quote Originally Posted by ibzy View Post
    He's apparantly got Sufi aqeedah
    I have got a Muhammadi aqeedah Alhumdulillah
    Last edited by arruqya; 04-03-13 at 05:20 PM.

I have watched both and I am curious now

Raqi

I have watched both and I am curious now
    Live demo of Jinn Catching

Interview with Christian Jinns (Islamic Exorcism)

What is the lifespan of jinn.

This is farfetched for me, sorry. "djinn catching"? The Prophet used to practice this?
    And he claims to convert djiin, nobody can "convert" anyone else. It is Allah who guides to Islam, not us.
    Why is he sitting with a woman on the same sofa? I assume it's his daughter right?

Raqi

Quote Originally Posted by muzzybee View Post
    What is the lifespan of jinn.
    ALLAH knows best

they can live longer than human like example 100, 500, 1000, 10000 until ALLAH wills

Raqi

Q.1 This is farfetched for me, sorry. "djinn catching"? The Prophet used to practice this?
    A.Issue 3: 'It is not allowed to catch a djinn, as this was a privilege of Sulayman (a.s), and for this reason, Mohammad (p.b.u.h) let go of a djinn that he had caught'.
    Sulayman's prayer to Allah means that no one will reach the level of his kingdom, but it does not prevent one from emulating him, and Mohammad (p.b.u.h) let go of the djinn after catching him so as not to compete with Sulayman (a.s) in his privilege. We too catch djinns for a very short time to convert them and so that witchcrafts may be destroyed with Allah's power, and then the djinns are sent back to fight the sorcerers. To catch and release a djinn is thus a sunnah of the Prophet (p.b.u.h).

Q.2 And he claims to convert djiin, nobody can "convert" anyone else. It is Allah who guides to Islam, not us.
    A.No doubt about that and he does it through words of ALLAH

Q,3 Why is he sitting with a woman on the same sofa? I assume it's his daughter right?
    A.he is not his daughter and he is sitting so that he can read on her

I have got a Muhammadi aqeedah Alhumdulillah
    I'm not talking about you, in referring to the raqi in the video clip

Q,3 Why is he sitting with a woman on the same sofa? I assume it's his daughter right?
    A.he is not his daughter and he is sitting so that he can read on her
    Does that make it halal?