Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Page 3 of 360 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2266 Post(s)

What made you sad today..

We have our ups and downs everyday. Some are good some and some are not the best of days Alhamdulilah. It is always good to talk about how you feel. Get it out there, so we can all support one another.

So? what made you sad today?
    Last edited by InTheBegining; 18-03-14 at 02:16 PM.

Odan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: What made you sad today..

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
    drac, are you Muslim?; sounds like you are, so suicidal thuoghts should NEVER enter you brother, for it is direct ticket to hell; such thoughts are only for kaafir who'm we should help out of

I would have to disagree with you. Kaffirs aren't the only ones who have suicidal thoughts and actually commit suicide. Just because someone is muslim doesn't mean they don't think about it. Depending on the situation one goes through they might feel suicidal...

Further notice
    Mentioned
    404 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3016 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sims View Post
    I would have to disagree with you. Kaffirs aren't the only ones who have suicidal thoughts and actually commit suicide. Just because someone is muslim doesn't mean they don't think about it. Depending on the situation one goes through they might feel suicidal...
    But as a Muslim if you commit suicide then you get punished so its already ruled out whereas I assume for the kafir they'd see suicide as an end but in reality it's just the beginning.

لا تفكر كثيرا
    بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
    The children need your prayers more than anyone else
    www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    99 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slave4akhirah View Post
    have you found it yet?!
    Yes! It was in my shoes

thx u guys

Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2314 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by *Aisha View Post
    Yes! It was in my shoes

thx u guys
    lol what was it doing there?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by *Aisha View Post
    Yes! It was in my shoes

thx u guys

alhamdulillah you found it

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    99 Post(s)

wallah i dunno why or how it was crazy lol al7mdulillah! it was my most favorite and al7mdulillah i find him again

Odan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by F_R View Post
    But as a Muslim if you commit suicide then you get punished so its already ruled out whereas I assume for the kafir they'd see suicide as an end but in reality it's just the beginning.
    true, but it doesn't mean that some muslims haven't thought about suicide...to say that only kaffirs experience these feelings is false. Although i do understand what you are saying.

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2266 Post(s)

Just found out that my cousin is in a coma subhanAllah. Nobody knows what happened. May Allah help him regain consciousness and I ask Almighty Allah , Lord of the Magnificent Throne, to make you well. Ameen

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by InTheBegining View Post
    Just found out that my cousin is in a coma subhanAllah. Nobody knows what happened. May Allah help him regain consciousness and I ask Almighty Allah , Lord of the Magnificent Throne, to make you well. Ameen
    Hope you will get to know, that what actually happened.

Further notice
    Mentioned
    404 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3016 Post(s)

don't tell him but I wish my brother never moved away (he lives 5mins away). But he made such a difference to my life hearing him recite quran and praying and waking us up for fajr.

لا تفكر كثيرا
    بل استغفر كثيرا

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

don't tell him but I wish my brother never moved away (he lives 5mins away). But he made such a difference to my life hearing him recite quran and praying and waking us up for fajr.
    try thousands and thousands of miles away
    My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
    ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
    “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Further notice
    Mentioned
    404 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3016 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fairy View Post
    try thousands and thousands of miles away
    couldn't handle it. Big nice practicing sibling brothers are the best, I think it's coz he doesn't live with us anymore but I appreciate every small thing he would do. Especially for my Imaan but he wouldn't have known. Imagine going to sleep and then hearing your big brother praying oh how I miss that so much

May Allah protect our brothers from all evil, take them as shuhada for His sake alone and unite us all together in the highest of Jannah ameen

لا تفكر كثيرا
    بل استغفر كثيرا

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Today, i had to stop myself from bawlin my eyes out in class man....was talkin bout hajj and how when your young, you can really take advantage of it all as lets face it, its not like its a walk in the park and as you get older, the hardships increase with regards to physical stamina et al and how hajj is no doubt a test in itself from all angles including the big one aka sabr.....anyway, that led me to think....

I have no mahram (and there are lots of sisters out there in this situation alhamdulillah), i wasnt even able to imagine going for hajj because well, how am I ever gonna go?

I dont need the world tellin me you will get married, i dont know if or when i will, whatever Allah has decided is fine. But I got so scared that if i dont end up married, I am going to miss out on one of the fundamentals of Islam :/ And then I thought about dying and not having done hajj :/

Indeed, there is wisdom in everything and that gives me peace and am totally all awesomely fine now alhamdulillah! But ya, that point in class today was hardcore to say the least...

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

No idea why people don't concentrate on Akhlaq (Manners) these days and just bombard you.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1320 Post(s)

Today, i had to stop myself from bawlin my eyes out in class man....was talkin bout hajj and how when your young, you can really take advantage of it all as lets face it, its not like its a walk in the park and as you get older, the hardships increase with regards to physical stamina et al and how hajj is no doubt a test in itself from all angles including the big one aka sabr.....anyway, that led me to think....

I have no mahram (and there are lots of sisters out there in this situation alhamdulillah), i wasnt even able to imagine going for hajj because well, how am I ever gonna go?

I dont need the world tellin me you will get married, i dont know if or when i will, whatever Allah has decided is fine. But I got so scared that if i dont end up married, I am going to miss out on one of the fundamentals of Islam :/ And then I thought about dying and not having done hajj :/

Indeed, there is wisdom in everything and that gives me peace and am totally all awesomely fine now alhamdulillah! But ya, that point in class today was hardcore to say the least...
    دعا foryou.com/hug

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ssh View Post
    دعا foryou.com/hug
    barakAllahu feeky habibty

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Yesterday, I talked to a (non-muslim) acquaintance that I haven't seen in about 3 years. He's always been open-minded about Islam he doesn't hate muslims or anything. He mentioned that the muslims we used to know had changed a lot. They all drink and party and date now. He said he "I'm not a muslim but I don't drink nearly as much as they do". So here was a non-muslim man disgusted with muslims because they make a mockery of their religion.

Young brothers and sisters who do this; this is the kind of impression you are giving potential muslims, and this is the kind of lesson you are teaching them.

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2266 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by |Sister| View Post
    I talked
    Is that a word? lol

Yeah you're so right subhanAllah, I wanted to touch on this issue before. The more and more i hear lectures on show good adaab with regards to our deen and practicing it could actually bring people to islam the more i actually see it day by day.

My younger brother in his early twenties has recently come to the family and said he wants to get married . We was shocked because we didn't really see any hints of it. But he explained that he was ready and whatnot and when we asked who is it he said go downstairs and see so my sister went down and after 5mins came back shocked as if something huuuge was wrong, we said how did it go and she said it was a non muslim kaffir girl. My old brother (whos like the dad of the fam) automatically told him "get out of my sight".

So anyways he said that he would convert her but my elder with a shocked face said "You have already given her the wrong impression of islam, so by now she probably thinks there is no difference between being what she is an islam."

Which was a fair point, because what he has showed her of islam as far as she was concerned was what she sees from the typical Christian or atheist.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by InTheBegining View Post
    Is that a word? lol

Yeah you're so right subhanAllah, I wanted to touch on this issue before. The more and more i hear lectures on show good adaab with regards to our deen and practicing it could actually bring people to islam the more i actually see it day by day.

My younger brother in his early twenties has recently come to the family and said he wants to get married . We was shocked because we didn't really see any hints of it. But he explained that he was ready and whatnot and when we asked who is it he said go downstairs and see so my sister went down and after 5mins came back shocked as if something huuuge was wrong, we said how did it go and she said it was a non muslim kaffir girl. My old brother (whos like the dad of the fam) automatically told him "get out of my sight".

So anyways he said that he would convert her but my elder with a shocked face said "You have already given her the wrong impression of islam, so by now she probably thinks there is no difference between being what she is an islam."

Which was a fair point, because what he has showed her of islam as far as she was concerned was what she sees from the typical Christian or atheist.
    Sorry, slang creeps up on me now and again lol. I spoke with*.

Yes this happens a lot.. yet Muslims still want to live here and raise their kids here, and see nothing wrong with it. Even the children of the most religious parents end up going astray and then misleading non-Muslims as well.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1320 Post(s)

Yesterday, I talked to a (non-muslim) acquaintance that I haven't seen in about 3 years. He's always been open-minded about Islam he doesn't hate muslims or anything. He mentioned that the muslims we used to know had changed a lot. They all drink and party and date now. He said he "I'm not a muslim but I don't drink nearly as much as they do". So here was a non-muslim man disgusted with muslims because they make a mockery of their religion.

Young brothers and sisters who do this; this is the kind of impression you are giving potential muslims, and this is the kind of lesson you are teaching them.
    This put me off Christianity almost completely. I couldn't come across a single one person who lived it how the book said to live it. I looked on forum posts, I went to some of their churches and not one person that I looked at or spoke to was from their book.

When I looked at Muslims where I live, i saw a few who looked like they are Muslims, not many but at least a few. Then I came on here and came across a few on here too who talked and acted الحمد لله like the book.

Then I realised this book is better and the rest is سبحان الله hiiiiiiistoooory lulz

So, it's sad that finding the truth is being made more difficult by immature idiots but, i pray الله سبحانه وتعالى guides the ppl around those idiots.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

omg

just got an email to say that the arabic course i have enrolled on has been cancelled due to there not being enough students that have registered i have been waiting and looking forward to this for weeks now it was exactly what i needed am well sadface bout this qadrAllah what has He got planned instead!?! ya Allah please find me another way to learn that will be just as awesome

if anyone reading this knows of any personal femlae native arabic speaker teacher in bham ends, please do holla (long shot i know )

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

As Salaam Ulaikum Wr Wb

Please contact sis "Sister" for a list of possible institutes for learning the Deen and Arabic. Insha Allah she will be able to help you.

May Allah make it easy for you, guide you and all of us towards the right path. Ameen

YOUR FAVOURITE AKHI 2016 Magic.'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2281 Post(s)

I saw this same kind of thing said by someone from the EDL (anti-Islam group in UK) of all places that Muslims don't follow the rules of their religion, and he had seen them out drinking.

But why the heck would someone join an anti-Islam group because of it, beats me.

did i say i was leaving? Muslima London's Avatar
    Mentioned
    419 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3738 Post(s)

How touching That your brother is so missed, and that he has such a good influence on you.

couldn't handle it. Big nice practicing sibling brothers are the best, I think it's coz he doesn't live with us anymore but I appreciate every small thing he would do. Especially for my Imaan but he wouldn't have known. Imagine going to sleep and then hearing your big brother praying oh how I miss that so much

May Allah protect our brothers from all evil, take them as shuhada for His sake alone and unite us all together in the highest of Jannah ameen

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Reading that little girl named Ba'raah story

Further notice
    Mentioned
    404 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3016 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Muslima London View Post
    How touching That your brother is so missed, and that he has such a good influence on you.
    Ssh he doesn't even know it

I think when I move out I'll be all mushy with him and tell him how much he's helped me so I don't gotta face the music aka the awkwardness of tears and wotsits

لا تفكر كثيرا
    بل استغفر كثيرا

Mentioned
    419 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3738 Post(s)

I wasn't sad before but I'm sad now lol coz I want a big brother, a nice one like F.r's

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

I wasn't sad before but I'm sad now lol coz I want a big brother, a nice one like F.r's
    you have ummah forum sisters

Further notice
    Mentioned
    404 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3016 Post(s)

You got papa?

I wasn't sad and I'm not I'm hyper lol and happy

لا تفكر كثيرا
    بل استغفر كثيرا

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)

I miss my sister.

اذاً لن يضيعنا الله

Mentioned
    419 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3738 Post(s)

Alhamdulillah, dads still alive but he's always been passive. Moms more domineering!!
    4 sisters and 1 little brother.

Consequence of our family set up is, I am not used to being told by a man what to do haha

Mentioned
    419 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3738 Post(s)

you have ummah forum sisters

Yaaaay more sisters. Alhamdulillah for that.

Further notice
    Mentioned
    404 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3016 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hamnah View Post
    I miss my sister.

Aww already?
    Alhamdulillah, dads still alive but he's always been passive. Moms more domineering!!
    4 sisters and 1 little brother.

Consequence of our family set up is, I am not used to being told by a man what to do haha
    Little brothers can be just as lovely except you got the upper hand by annoying them
    Last edited by F_R; 01-04-13 at 01:48 PM. Reason: Misquoted

لا تفكر كثيرا
    بل استغفر كثيرا

YOUR FAVOURITE AKHI 2016 Magic.'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2281 Post(s)

Last edited by Magic.; 01-04-13 at 01:47 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Yaaaay more sisters. Alhamdulillah for that.
    (jus cos i always find this face creepily funny but harmless and rarely used it)

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)

Aww already?

I spent 21 years of my life with her, so yeah..

Anyway alhamdulillah, it's part of life.
    اذاً لن يضيعنا الله

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

I got a reminder that my mom is getting old...

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kh4N View Post
    I got a reminder that my mom is getting old...
    hmm yea, mine isnt old but health wise is old :/
    My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
    ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
    “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quoted
    210 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
    drac, are you Muslim?; sounds like you are, so suicidal thuoghts should NEVER enter you brother, for it is direct ticket to hell; such thoughts are only for kaafir who'm we should help out of

You can't help it if they do. You simply have to be strong and deal with it.

Ibn Umar was asked, “Did the sahaba laugh?” He said, “Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.”

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fairy View Post
    hmm yea, mine isnt old but health wise is old :/
    My dad told me about the time when he saw a strand of grey hair on his mothers head and he broke down because of the thought of his mother growing old. I swear, mothers are one of the best creations of Allah (swt). I love my mom!